Type keyword(s) to search

Got Questions?: We've Got Answers!

• Start Topic

51 minutes ago, JBC344 said:

That part of the plot makes absolutely no sense.  Her end game should be to get as much money as possible and get out of Salem.  She is no way near as good as Hattie was at playing Marlena.  If her plan is to stay in town long term she should be trying to manipulate Justin to take over as the head of the family with her by his side, or trying to find a way to steal the Kiriakis money before disappearing.  This whole trying to seduce Victor thing makes absolutely no sense. 

If anything I would think as Adrienne she would try to finally bury the hatchet with Victor and get on his good side as a way to implant her and Justin in power positions.  Bonnie could be impulsive but she was never stupid.

True.  However, Bonnie and Victor share a grandchild in Tyler Kiriakis.  It would have made more sense for her to track Tyler,  who has been adopted and have him come forward and get his share  of the Kiriakis fortune. Tyler should be around Claire's age.. If the show wants to expose Bonnie,  just have one of Adrienne's other sons to come into town and blow her out of the water. There are some things that Bonnie will never know.

There is no way that Kate and Victor would have been okay with Philip giving up his son. Family was very important to Kate and Victor, they were both deprived of raising their children. It is why they came together in the first place and had Philip. I loved Victor and Kate back in the day. I hated that the show destroyed them.

Deborah Adair was just so damn good as Kate. I learned to appreciate Lauren in the role, but, Deborah's interpretation of the role under the stellar writing of Sherry Anderson was just a pleasure to behold..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2
On 10/5/2017 at 11:55 AM, DisneyBoy said:

My problem is that I like Judi so much better as Bonnie than as Adrienne (which, yes, comes down to the writing for boring old A as much as the performance) that I'm willing to overlook stupidity just to keep her sassy self on the canvas as long as possible.

Just goes to show everyone sees things differently!  :-)  Because, sorry, I hate Bonnie. Always have. But I tend to hate OTT camp, so... But I'll take Adrienne over Bonnie every day and twice on Sundays, even if I do agree - as written - she is dull. But I find her history much more meatier and poignant than anything Bonnie ever brings to the table. Then there's the fact that Bonnie spawned Mimi and Patrick. Two more strikes, so she's out, for me.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Just goes to show everyone sees things differently!  :-)  Because, sorry, I hate Bonnie. Always have. But I tend to hate OTT camp, so... But I'll take Adrienne over Bonnie every day and twice on Sundays, even if I do agree - as written - she is dull. But I find her history much more meatier and poignant than anything Bonnie ever brings to the table. Then there's the fact that Bonnie spawned Mimi and Patrick. Two more strikes, so she's out, for me.

Adrienne has more depth than Bonnie. It is easy to write campy bitchy characters. It takes skills to write a flawed heroine.. Plus, Adrienne is the sister of Jack and Steve. So, that makes her better than Bonnie.

• Love 1

To be fair Bonnie hasn't been around long enough or no where near as long as Adrienne has in terms of comparing their history.  I think with more time on the show Bonnie would of been branched out more than just her triangle with Mickey and Maggie and her relationship with Patrick, Mimi, and Connor.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, tribeca said:

I watched whatever clips of the baby switch that were on YouTube.   Can someone tell me how Nicole was caught?  And why Brady bailed her out of jail? 

EJ overheard her talking with Brady who was with Nicole when she miscarried months earlier when EJ was out of town. He started looking for the truth and found her fake pregnancy pad. She "confessed" that she lost the baby and Mia had agreed to let her "adopt" her baby. EJ wanted nothing to do with her because the "adoption" sounded so fishy and as a result, he was afraid that Sydney would eventually be taken away from him. Enter Chad who came back to town demanding answers from Mia about where their baby was which was exactly what EJ feared. Chad wanted his baby and Nicole was fearful that she would lose Sydney to him. She told Mia who had only been with Chad to tell him that she slept around with lots and lots of guys, so the chances were that he was not the father.

Meanwhile, Rafe for the only time in his life, realized that Sami and Nicole gave birth at the same clinic, and that Sydney might have been Sami's real daughter. He would eventually obtain proof that Sami was Sydney's mother

Meanwhile, Brady felt badly when Nicole miscarried. She begged his help and to keep her secret. He gave her money which she claimed to buy Mia's baby but was really used to pay Dr Baker off for helping her switch the babies.

When she was arrested for kidnapping Sydney, Brady bailed her out because he felt sorry for her and because he thought it had to do with her illegal adoption of Sydney. He had no clue that Nicole switched the babies, that Sydney was really Sami's baby and that Nicole kept that evil lie for almost a year. And then after getting out on bail, Nicole went to kidnap Sydney again from the Dimera mansion. He felt like a fool when he found out that Nicole lied and used him. Again

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

What did Tripp do? Also, who is Tripp lol?

Tripp is Ava's son with Steve. I hate this with a passion, but, I digress. Tripp tried to sabotage Kayla's career as a doctor and then tried to kill her by putting  a scalpel to her neck.  It was his way of getting her to confess to her "crime".  He was convinced that Kayla had killed Ava and that Steve was taking the rap for her. Joey was the one that did the deed. Another horrible storyline that ruined Joey.  

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5

Dr. Rolf is for all intents and purposes Stefano's mad scientist.  He has been on the show since the 90's.  He has helped Stefano with all of his schemes; brainwashing, identity switch, dopplegangers, etc.  They killed the character off originally in the early 2000's and then retconned it and brought him back a few years ago.  Since then they have only used him sparingly.  His heyday on the show was definitely through the 90's. 

I don't mind the show using him as the gateway to Will.  This whole "reviving Will" is something that is right up the Dr's Alley, and even harkens back to the "Melaswen" storyline (New Salem).

• Love 2

http://soapcentral.com/days/whoswho/wilhelm.php

In the fall of 1997, John, Hope, Stefano, and Kristen all traveled to a jungle compound where they were introduced to Dr. Rolf, the man working on the cure for Roman. Dr. Rolf recognized Hope, but Stefano managed to warn him not to say anything to Hope. Hope ended up breaking into a storage room, which infuriated him because there were things, including a table, in that room that could jog her memory from the missing four years of her life. Stefano promptly locked the room up with a high tech lock. When Dr. Rolf finally finished the cure, the vial containing the cure was dropped and it was lost. Dr. Rolf and Stefano told John and Hope that the only way to make another cure was for someone to brave the jungle and the natives and retrieve a special orchid. John and Hope volunteered to find the orchid. Hope and John found the orchid and John put it in his backpack, but a native knocked John off a cliff and Hope, Kristen, and Stefano thought he was killed. John's backpack was recovered, but the orchid was missing. Hope managed to find some of the orchid's seeds and Rolf made a cure using them. Later, John returned to the compound, but was poisoned by a native's dart. Dr. Rolf cured him as well and everyone left to go back to Salem. Later, Peter showed up at the compound with Jungle Madness. Dr. Rolf made Peter some pills, but Peter lost them when Peter attacked Rolf and took off in his plane. He joined in helping Stefano turn Hope into Gina, and when Stefano went to Salem, Rolf went with him.

Stefano hired Rolf's pregnant niece Marlo and convinced her to give her child to Lexie and Abe as their own. The reality was that Stefano had a deeper plan...he wanted Rolf to do a quick switch on Marlo and Hope's babies when they were born so that he could find out for certain whether or not Hope's child was also his. Marlo may have ruined the plan except that she fell down the stairs during an argument with Rolf, and broke her neck. Lexie, who saw the incident, was convinced to keep quiet. When Belle and Shawn discovered the body, Rolf (on Lexie's request) dissolved his niece's corpse in a vat of acid. At the same time, he was also helping Stefano transform waitress Hattie Adams into a Marlena look-alike. At Stefano's insistence, Rolf attempted to seduce Hattie, but Stefano's previous plan had worked too well...and Hattie's only allegiance was to Roman.

When Glen Reiber came to town, Stefano ordered Rolf to destroy any proof that he was the father of the baby Hope and Bo were raising. Unfortunately, Brandon had already performed the tests, and he and Lexie realized that Glen was J.T. Brady's father, meaning that she was raising Hope's child. Before anything could be done with this information, Rolf detonated explosives set up throughout Salem (the East Side Lab, the power plant, a lab near Tuscany, and the Salem Bridge). When Rolf planned to turn Hope back into Princess Gina, Lexie aided him in bringing her to the mansion. On Lexie's orders, Rolf mugged Barb and attempted to slit her throat, but amazingly, Barb lived. Rolf began activating the chip in Hope's brain, and at the mother of the year party, Hope briefly became Princess Gina and kissed John. Bo launching himself at the two of them was enough to keep Hope herself.

Rolf later became a Bioethics professor at the university so he could keep a close eye on the children of Salem, including Gemini twins Cassie and Rex. He even programmed the twins to kill anyone who came near the DiMeras. It was later revealed that Rolf was directly involved in the twins' conception and birth. When Rex realized that he wasn't Tony and Marlena's son after all but that Roman Brady was his father, he confronted Rolf. Before he could get the truth from him, Rolf died when a crate landed on him, and for awhile there, he was chauffeured around town in style, before his corpse was used to fake Larry Welch's death.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, bannana said:

Wait, what. So Stefano tapped Hope?  Please say it ain't so.

Yes, but, it was a rape in my opinion. Hope in her right mind would never sleep with Stefano. This is when I started to tune out of watching the show.  The show had veered too much into fantasyland. Hope's missing years were a bust, I hated the Princess Gina crap. Not to mention, it showed how Kristian's limitations as an actress.. I think that Sherry Anderson would have given us a much better story about Hope's missing years, as well as Marlena's..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, bannana said:

Wait, what. So Stefano tapped Hope?  Please say it ain't so.

You weren't aware of the infamous mime sex storyline?  Hope slept with both Stefano and John on the same day which resulted in Zach.  The show later retconned it to make Zach Bo's son, but he was originally Stefano or John's son.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, JBC344 said:

You weren't aware of the infamous mime sex storyline?  Hope slept with both Stefano and John on the same day which resulted in Zach.  The show later retconned it to make Zach Bo's son, but he was originally Stefano or John's son.

As much as I hate it when the supercouples have kids with other people.  The show missed an opportunity for Bope to raise Stefano's son. Ciara should have been Patrick's.  

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

As much as I hate it when the supercouples have kids with other people.  The show missed an opportunity for Bope to raise Stefano's son. Ciara should have been Patrick's.  

Amen.  At the time I thought it was a pretty daring move to have Hope have a child with Stefano, although I think if the original storyline did play out, I think TPTB would of made John the father to give somewhat of a "happier" ending. 

With Ciara I was really disappointed when they made Bo the father.  Unlike with Stefano and John, Hope had a relationship with Patrick, and real genuine chemistry.  I liked the idea of her having a child with another man whether or not Bo was/is her true love. Patrick was duplicitious but he really did love Hope.  Bring Patrick back as a way to usher Bonnie out and give Hope a real love interest.  I can see Hope forgiving Patrick and forging a relationship with him again.

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, JBC344 said:

Amen.  At the time I thought it was a pretty daring move to have Hope have a child with Stefano, although I think if the original storyline did play out, I think TPTB would of made John the father to give somewhat of a "happier" ending. 

With Ciara I was really disappointed when they made Bo the father.  Unlike with Stefano and John, Hope had a relationship with Patrick, and real genuine chemistry.  I liked the idea of her having a child with another man whether or not Bo was/is her true love. Patrick was duplicitious but he really did love Hope.  Bring Patrick back as a way to usher Bonnie out and give Hope a real love interest.  I can see Hope forgiving Patrick and forging a relationship with him again.

I only wanted Ciara to have Patrick as the father as a way to give Bo a story that mirrored his own angst with Victor and Shawn.  I remember how Bo was tormented by being Victor's biological son and his complex relationship with Shawn who always made him feel like he was inferior to Roman. Shawn sacrificing himself for Bo and for Kayla to a certain extent on the plane crash truly let him know that he was indeed loved by his dad Shawn.  The fact that they did not share DNA was not important in their father/son bond.  I am happy that the show never had Bo call Victor, dad. I hate it when soaps act like biology trumps everything else.  Plus, Bo never forgot all of the horrible things that Victor did against his family. Victor even tried to kill him once. So, they would never really be father and son. 

The show could have had Bo not accept Ciara because of his hatred of Patrick. Eventually, he would have accepted her as his own and raised her as a Brady. 

The Bope fans did not want Patrick, Stefano or John as the father of Hope's children and the show acquiesced. 

I liked Hope with Vargas. They had a good chemistry. She also had chemistry with Patrick. Billie also sparkled with him. I also liked Patrick with EJ, but, the show would not ever go there. Their chemistry was off the charts. Hot Damn! I know that was never the show's intention. I remember people noticing it.  Aiden should have been paired with Kayla..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, JBC344 said:

Yikes!  I remember Zach's death, but didn't know about Stefano and John sleeping with Hope. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, bannana said:

Yikes!  I remember Zach's death, but didn't know about Stefano and John sleeping with Hope. 

She was brainwashed at the time. Believe it or not the show even did a "Who's the Daddy" promos between John and Stefano. They were hilarious. 

3 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

I only wanted Ciara to have Patrick as the father as a way to give Bo a story that mirrored his own angst with Victor and Shawn.  I remember how Bo was tormented by being Victor's biological son and his complex relationship with Shawn who always made him feel like he was inferior to Roman. Shawn sacrificing himself for Bo and for Kayla to a certain extent on the plane crash truly let him know that he was indeed loved by his dad Shawn.  The fact that they did not share DNA was not important in their father/son bond.  I am happy that the show never had Bo call Victor, dad. I hate it when soaps act like biology trumps everything else.  Plus, Bo never forgot all of the horrible things that Victor did against his family. Victor even tried to kill him once. So, they would never really be father and son. 

The show could have had Bo not accept Ciara because of his hatred of Patrick. Eventually, he would have accepted her as his own and raised her as a Brady. 

The Bope fans did not want Patrick, Stefano or John as the father of Hope's children and the show acquiesced. 

I liked Hope with Vargas. They had a good chemistry. She also had chemistry with Patrick. Billie also sparkled with him. I also liked Patrick with EJ, but, the show would not ever go there. Their chemistry was off the charts. Hot Damn! I know that was never the show's intention. I remember people noticing it.  Aiden should have been paired with Kayla..

As much as I like Hope/Patrick I couldn't deny the Patrick/EJ scenes. They were so sexually charged. Especially when EJ would beat Patrick with his belt. I remember watching at the time thinking is Days really going to go there. 

• Love 3
Just now, JBC344 said:

She was brainwashed at the time. Believe it or not the show even did a "Who's the Daddy" promos between John and Stefano. They were hilarious. 

As much as I like Hope/Patrick I couldn't deny the Patrick/EJ scenes. They were so sexually charged. Especially when EJ would beat Patrick with his belt. I remember watching at the time thinking is Days really going to go there. 

I used to think that I was the only one who saw that. Until, I saw other people on TWTP started saying what I saw...EJ was clearly the dominant, while Patrick was the submissive..lol 

57 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

I used to think that I was the only one who saw that. Until, I saw other people on TWTP started saying what I saw...EJ was clearly the dominant, while Patrick was the submissive..lol 

Definitely!!!!!  I remember when Brody Hutzler did a spotlight on interview with the guys from Dishin Days. A fan wrote in for him to explain the EJ belt scene. 

Brody started laughing and said that he got along with James Scott, but whenever they would do scenes together he felt a sort of competitiveness from James, and Brody also said the writing was always skewed for EJ to be in the position of power despite that both men were evenly matched. 

I think that is what we the fans picked up on. EJ literally dominating Patrick in their scenes. 

Now the infamous James and Chandler scenes were intentionally sexual. I was always surprised that James and Chandler were able to get away with it. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, JBC344 said:

Definitely!!!!!  I remember when Brody Hutzler did a spotlight on interview with the guys from Dishin Days. A fan wrote in for him to explain the EJ belt scene. 

Brody started laughing and said that he got along with James Scott, but whenever they would do scenes together he felt a sort of competitiveness from James, and Brody also said the writing was always skewed for EJ to be in the position of power despite that both men were evenly matched. 

I think that is what we the fans picked up on. EJ literally dominating Patrick in their scenes. 

Now the infamous James and Chandler scenes were intentionally sexual. I was always surprised that James and Chandler were able to get away with it. 

True, however the James/Chandler scenes made me uncomfortable in a bad way. It made EJ  predatory preying on Will who was very vulnerable at the time. Plus, the ugly history between EJ and Sami was always in the back of my mind. 

• Love 2

I can't remember how Bonnie left the show originally...the last thing I can remember is her running a hokey christmas tree farm around the time of all the melaswen madness. Can someone refresh me? Also, where does she stand with Mimi and Patrick now? She hasn't mentioned either of them at all as far as I can tell. I remember her being very protective of them, so when she got out of jail, I half-expected her to say something about not being able to wait to contact her kids. I never really liked Mimi, but it'd be fun to have her come back looking for her mom because she couldn't reach her at the prison anymore, and have her be the one to expose "Adrienne" as Bonnie.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Giuseppe said:

I can't remember how Bonnie left the show originally...the last thing I can remember is her running a hokey christmas tree farm around the time of all the melaswen madness. Can someone refresh me? Also, where does she stand with Mimi and Patrick now? She hasn't mentioned either of them at all as far as I can tell. I remember her being very protective of them, so when she got out of jail, I half-expected her to say something about not being able to wait to contact her kids. I never really liked Mimi, but it'd be fun to have her come back looking for her mom because she couldn't reach her at the prison anymore, and have her be the one to expose "Adrienne" as Bonnie.

Bonnie left when it was revealed that Mimi had killed her father because he was abusive to Bonnie I believe years earlier.  It was a repressed memory that she had blocked out.  Bonnie covered for her and went to prison for her ex-husbands murder.

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I need to see these EJ/Patrick and EJ/Will scenes. Does anyone know if they're on youtube?

Unfortunately, there has been a purge of so many episodes of the show.  Some people have private accounts on there. You can look up episodes on 2006, 2007 for the Patrick/EJ scenes and see if you can find those scenes  that JBC344 and I were talking about. This was back when Sami was once again messing with Austin and Carrie with Lexie's help, Lucas married Carrie, EJ was sleeping with Kate, Sami was friends with EJ and Sami was getting threatening letters by the gloved hands.. Those EJ/Will scenes were during his coming out story, where Will was being mean to Lucas and was spending a lot of time with EJ.  My favorite EJ/Will scene from that era was when Will tried to blackmail EJ and EJ turned the tables on him in a spectacular fashion. Will was a blubbering crying mess after EJ was done schooling him. I remember people on TWTP excoriating Will for his incompetence.  It was truly a pathetic attempt that blew up in Will's face. He was not effective like Sami who always had somebody helping her with her schemes..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2
On 10/20/2017 at 10:36 PM, Silver Raven said:

Pinky Swear has WilSon videos, just the scenes with either Will or Sonny or both, through all of the years, so the Will and EJ scenes should be in there somewhere, but they're pretty disorganized.

https://www.facebook.com/PinqySwear/

She's got every scene Chandler is in, no matter who was opposite him in the scene...so yeah...She's got all of that for sure.

• Love 1

I don't think Paul/Jackson/Will have faked a pregnancy.

Or been possessed by the devil.

A triangle is a triangle is a triangle.  I think someone once mused there are only five basic storylines that exist.  A romantic triangle is one of them.  If anything, at this point, the Paul/Jackson/Will storyline mirrors the Marlena/JohnRoman/Isabella storyline.  The common denominator there is Returning From The Dead.  And the Marlena/JohnRoman/Isabella had the added component of a fourth player (WayneNorthropRoman).  I think the "Quad" is one of the other 5 possible storylines.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, tribeca said:

Just wondering if Paul,sonny and Will story has any similarities to Kristin, John and Marlena.   I was not watching at the time. 

I would say that the Sonny/Paul/Will situation "now" has more similarities to the Bo/Billie/Hope, John/Marlena/Roman triangles in the sense that you had one spouse believed to be dead and then returned while the other moved on and found love.  Sonny/Paul/Will are also like John/Roman/Marlena in that there was an affair that complicated things, now with S/P/W the affair has a different layer because all parties are the same sex and have been interchangeable with one another.

The Kristen/John/Marlena triangle was unique in the sense that there wasn't a "bad" guy originally.  John truly had moved on with his life after Marlena and had significant relationships with other women, even before Kristen.  Kristen was the goody two shoes of the Dimera family and a protégé of Alice Horton's and very well liked and respected in Salem despite the fact that she was Stefano's daughter.  Their particular triangle became more standard only after Kristen had a nervous breakdown and went insane.  Not that this excuses her behavior but John and Marlena were sort of pining for each other behind her back as she was playing the dedicated pregnant fiancée.  This is why a lot of viewers had no issue with Kristen messing with John and Marlena the last few times she was on because they weren't exactly as kind as they should of been considering her history as a really great person who genuinely lost her mind.

If anything Chad/Abigail/Ben triangle is the closest to what John/Kristen/Marlena had.  Ben's insanity was way more heavy handed and resulted in him being a serial killer.  Kristen's was more nuanced with her really grappling to hold onto the person she was while slowly losing her mind.

• Love 1

How was the Sami/Stan storyline? I realize it was born out of Alison Sweeney needing to take maternity leave, but I find it kind of fascinating. It's like the last great big concept story the show managed to pull off, at least in how I perceive it. Was it actually that good?

The stuff I read on Wikipedia said that Sami started to work as a drug hustler in the streets as Stan? And then I saw some montage on YouTube where we see Stan injecting John with something in his leg? I know this story also involved her going to war as a soldier and somehow playing a part in Philip losing his leg (or is it legs?)

Anyway I'm just curious to know if people like that storyline and if it was well written...

5 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

How was the Sami/Stan storyline? I realize it was born out of Alison Sweeney needing to take maternity leave, but I find it kind of fascinating. It's like the last great big concept story the show managed to pull off, at least in how I perceive it. Was it actually that good?

The stuff I read on Wikipedia said that Sami started to work as a drug hustler in the streets as Stan? And then I saw some montage on YouTube where we see Stan injecting John with something in his leg? I know this story also involved her going to war as a soldier and somehow playing a part in Philip losing his leg (or is it legs?)

Anyway I'm just curious to know if people like that storyline and if it was well written...

It was ridiculous..

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, pau said:

It was ridiculous..

Awful, nonsensical, contrived.  It was another reason for the town to humiliate Sami and I am not even her fan like that.. The actor that played Stan really looked like Ally. I remember fans wanting him to be a recast Eric..  Chandler Massey met him at a gym in LA and called him mom..lol  I remember reading about it..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Awful, nonsensical, contrived.  It was another reason for the town to humiliate Sami and I am not even her fan like that.. The actor that played Stan really looked like Ally. I remember fans wanting him to be a recast Eric..  Chandler Massey met him at a gym in LA and called him mom..lol  I remember reading about it..

Yeah this actor was great and cute but the story was just ridiculous..

• Love 2

Aww, bummer. It was because the actor looked so good imitating Ali's mannerisms in the few clips I saw that I thought it must have been a good arc. Too bad. Pretty interesting idea though - a woman disguising herself as a man.

• Love 1
On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 10:11 AM, DisneyBoy said:

The idea and execution was really good and Dan Wells was absolutely amazing playing Sami.  I was one of those people calling for him to come back as Eric since he and Ali do look so much alike.  Where they went wrong is that they went way too dark with the character, it was like TPTB forgot that it was still supposed to be Sami and not some brand new character.  Stan was responsible for getting John hooked on drugs, contributed to the loss of Phillip's leg, endangered Brady and Shawn D.  Taunted Bo and Billie with a fake Georgia (ironically played by Rachel Melvin) and countless other hateful crimes against her family. 

The idea that Sami was pushed so far as an outcast by her own family that she would join Tony (actually Andre) in these vendetta missions against her family was interesting but the execution just didn't jive.  Regardless Dan Wells was amazing.  If you can find the storyline it is worth watching just for his performance.

Truth be told I think TPTB realized that they went to far with Sami as Stan that if you noticed Stan I don't believe has ever been mentioned once the storyline was completed. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, JBC344 said:

The idea and execution was really good and Dan Wells was absolutely amazing playing Sami.  I was one of those people calling for him to come back as Eric since he and Ali do look so much alike.  Where they went wrong is that they went way too dark with the character, it was like TPTB forgot that it was still supposed to be Sami and not some brand new character.  Stan was responsible for getting John hooked on drugs, contributed to the loss of Phillip's leg, endangered Brady and Shawn D.  Taunted Bo and Billie with a fake Georgia (ironically played by Rachel Melvin) and countless other hateful crimes against her family. 

The idea that Sami was pushed so far as an outcast by her own family that she would join Tony (actually Andre) in these vendetta missions against her family was interesting but the execution just didn't jive.  Regardless Dan Wells was amazing.  If you can find the storyline it is worth watching just for his performance.

Truth be told I think TPTB realized that they went to far with Sami as Stan that if you noticed Stan I don't believe has ever been mentioned once the storyline was completed. 

My problem with the story was that it was a character assassination on Sami.  Sami even committed treason against her country. How do you get back from that?  The show has never tried to mature Sami in a believable way.  They always revert to type and have her do something bad, the people of Salem, blast her, wash, rinse, repeat.  Look at how they are writing her currently..

Sami should have schemed against Kate who was the one that destroyed her life with Lucas with her Brandon scheme.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Apprentice79 said:

My problem with the story was that it was a character assassination on Sami.  Sami even committed treason against her country. How do you get back from that?  

But how could it be treason. Wasn’t that some private battle that Tony (really Andre) that cooked up and wasn’t it that braintrust Austin who pointed it out thus Sami escaped those charges.

And seriously why was everyone except Philip were in Fakistan in the middle of a battleground. I think Shawn, Rex, Brady and maybe Max were there. Like idiots.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, nilyank said:

But how could it be treason. Wasn’t that some private battle that Tony (really Andre) that cooked up and wasn’t it that braintrust Austin who pointed it out thus Sami escaped those charges.

And seriously why was everyone except Philip were in Fakistan in the middle of a battleground. I think Shawn, Rex, Brady and maybe Max were there. Like idiots.

They went to Iraq as well.. It was so bad and the show just got worst with Dena coming back...

• Love 1

Why do theydress Will as like a teenager?

why does anyone eat at the pub when the food looks so much better at that outdoor cafe?

does Maggie know Nicole killed Demos?

Edited by tribeca

Why do the dress Will as like a teenager?

why does anyone eat at the pub when the food looks so much better at that outdoor cafe?

does Maggie know Nicole killed Demos?

Will dresses the way he wants to dress.  He's  bartender, not a businessman.

The pub is the family business.

Nobody knows Nicole killed Deimos.

Guess what I was really asking is why does The show dress the character of Will so young.     You don’t have to be in a suit and tie.  Today he looked like a high schooler instead a twenty something JMHO.   

Edited by tribeca
  • Love 1

Guess what I was really asking is why does The show dress the character of Will so young.     You don’t have to be in a suit and tie.  Today he looked like a high schooler instead a twenty something JMHO.   

They always get his wardrobe wrong. Either they dress him like a high schooler or like an old man, lol..

• Love 2

Honestly, I think it's Chandler's choice on the outfits. He wears similar clothing sometimes (instagram).

Guy said that his wardrobe was 100% the show's doing and that he didn't know until after he was off the show that he could have a say.

Casey Diedrick wore what he wanted to wear so Chad was 100% Casey's taste in clothing.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, swtrgrl said:

Honestly, I think it's Chandler's choice on the outfits. He wears similar clothing sometimes (instagram).

Guy said that his wardrobe was 100% the show's doing and that he didn't know until after he was off the show that he could have a say.

Casey Diedrick wore what he wanted to wear so Chad was 100% Casey's taste in clothing.

The actors should not get a say on how their character dresses, unless, it is something demeaning.. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Apprentice79 said:

The actors should not get a say on how their character dresses, unless, it is something demeaning.. 

And does Camilla choose *those* outfits for Gabi?  If so, yikes!  

I think the actors should have some input, mainly on the comfort level.  If I were an actress and had to film 12 hour days in something itchy, or scratchy, or that I'm allergic to, or extremely uncomfortable shoes, I'd say no.  

• Love 2