Type keyword(s) to search

Got Questions?: We've Got Answers!

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Vixenstud said:

Thanks, Buckeyelou!  Who is Jordan and Holly, btw?

Also, has it been said when Caroline's funeral will be aired?

Jordan is Rafe's ex girlfriend and Ben's sister.  After leaving the show she was in some sort of accident that has caused her current psychological issues. She is in a facility getting help. Rafe is currently the baby's caretaker with Lani helping out. 

Holly is Holly Jonas, Nicole and Daniel's daughter. She was birthed and raised by Chloe a majority of her life and in Chloe's care when kidnapped. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

Also, has it been said when Caroline's funeral will be aired?

I don't believe a date has been revealed yet, but the filming schedule would put it around late June or early July. There will no doubt be previews leading up to it, so you should know for sure within the next month.

• Love 2
21 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

Thanks, Buckeyelou!  Who is Jordan and Holly, btw?

Jordan Ridgeway is Ben's sister. Holly is Nicole's daughter, who was borne by Chloe using the late Daniel's sperm (without Nicole's knowledge).

• Love 1
(edited)
9 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

If they have, it's the best kept secret in recent history.

We already know that a handful of alumni returned for the event...Patsy's name is not among them.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!  Now that wouldn't be fair....after all, Kim is the one that's taking care of her.

I will slice and dice a fool if she's not there.

Edited by Vixenstud
  • Love 4

I wouldn't blame you.

Does anyone remember that blink and you'll miss it cameo appearance by some lunatic woman who was crazy jogging or crazy dancing or crazy running through Horton Square? This was back when EJ was still alive. It was the weirdest thing that I ever saw on the show and I'm amazed they let it go to air. I assumed she was some kind of contest winner making an ass of herself...what was the story there?

• Love 2
On 5/20/2019 at 11:36 PM, DisneyBoy said:

I wouldn't blame you.

Does anyone remember that blink and you'll miss it cameo appearance by some lunatic woman who was crazy jogging or crazy dancing or crazy running through Horton Square? This was back when EJ was still alive. It was the weirdest thing that I ever saw on the show and I'm amazed they let it go to air. I assumed she was some kind of contest winner making an ass of herself...what was the story there?

Ha ha, I was just thinking about that woman the other day. It was the funniest scene. It was like a blooper that they left in.  Hilarious. 

• LOL 3
(edited)

Glad I'm not the only one who remembers that!

Here's a question: since we all agree that the show needs to have more characters in the 20 to 35 age range to continue to be viable and rely less on the aging veterans, can you guys name 20 characters in that age bracket you would want to see as leads on the show? Like imagine Marlena, John, Roman, Julie, Doug, Abe, Hope, Rafe, Jennifer, Jack, Eve, Victor, Maggie and Kate could only make limited appearances. Sami, Lucas, Carrie, Philip etc aren't on full time either, and they're in their 40s anyway.

Right now we have Will and Sonny, Eli, Gabi and JJ who are all liked and viable. Who else could lead the show?

I would say Theresa, her invisible brother...Theo....I liked the original girl who played Jade... Joey if he ever gets out of prison (but hopefully recast)...and I guess Failure and Chad count....

Aaaaaand I'm blanking.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 2
(edited)
57 minutes ago, JBC344 said:

Jade Westin, Benny Dimera's daughter, Benjy Carver, Tyler Kiriakis, Conor Lockhart, JT. 

Benjy Hawke.  He also has a son Steven Hawke who he named after his idol and beloved surrogate dad Steven Johnson.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Benjy Hawke.  He also has a son Steven Hawke who he named after his idol and beloved surrogate dad Steven Johnson.

That is who I meant. I couldn't remember if he had a son or daughter. Thanks. 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, JBC344 said:

That is who I meant. I couldn't remember if he had a son or daughter. Thanks. 

You welcome! I always wanted Benjamin Carver to come back as well.  Benjamin could have been involved with Wilson.  The Carvers should have had a strong presence on the show.  I have always liked Abe but not with Lexie..

• Love 2
4 hours ago, boes said:

Wasn't she Joey's girlfriend ?

Jade Westin is Chloe's sister.  Craig and Nancy's other daughter.  She was born on the show and left when she was a toddler.  She donated bone marrow to Chloe when she was sick. 

I always thought that they should of  brought her back for JJ.  Especially when Chloe and Jennifer had their rivalry.  In all these years it seems they have been searching for a way to anchor the character of Chloe.  I always thought it was a missed opportunity not to have Jade come back and live with Chloe to ground her or give her a more permanent storyline.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, JBC344 said:

Jade Westin is Chloe's sister.  Craig and Nancy's other daughter.  She was born on the show and left when she was a toddler.  She donated bone marrow to Chloe when she was sick. 

I always thought that they should of  brought her back for JJ.  Especially when Chloe and Jennifer had their rivalry.  In all these years it seems they have been searching for a way to anchor the character of Chloe.  I always thought it was a missed opportunity not to have Jade come back and live with Chloe to ground her or give her a more permanent storyline.

Thank you  for that, JBC344!  I was thinking of the Jade that Joey ran off with, who moved into the loft with them.  And I couldn't really understand why we'd want that character back.

THIS makes so much more sense.

• Love 2
On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 8:33 AM, Apprentice79 said:

You welcome! I always wanted Benjamin Carver to come back as well.  Benjamin could have been involved with Wilson.  The Carvers should have had a strong presence on the show.  I have always liked Abe but not with Lexie..

Lol, you and I think so much alike.  I've always envisioned Benjy Carver coming back and being gay as well.  I didn't want him to be the "affair" from LA, but I thought it would of been cool if Benjy and Will reconnected while he was in LA and Benjy came back with him to Salem.

It would give us another gay character, and give Theo an older cousin to interact with.  I'm always up for expanding the Carvers.  Hell, bring Jett back, we need more men in his age group.

• Love 4
(edited)
20 hours ago, JBC344 said:

I'm pretty sure Chloe's sister is named Joy, not Jade. And I'm also pretty sure her last name is Wesley, since Chloe's parents are Craig and Nancy Wesley. Westin is Ben's last name.

Edited by Giuseppe
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, Giuseppe said:

I'm pretty sure Chloe's sister is named Joy, not Jade. And I'm also pretty sure her last name is Wesley, since Chloe's parents are Craig and Nancy Wesley. Westin is Ben's last name.

Yep, you're right about all of this.

• Love 2
(edited)
19 hours ago, Giuseppe said:

Ha ha, Thanks. I totally messed that up. I have a sister named Jade so I always go to that name. 

Speaking of, I always wondered why Chloe never legally changed her name once she officially found out that Craig was her biological father. It stuck with Will. 

Edited by JBC344
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, tribeca said:

What is going on with Brady ?   Is he still working with Gabi?  Is he still interested in Chloe?

I think - but not positive - that Brady nixed the plan with Gabi but she's doing it on her own now.

Nothing's been said, at least not that I remember, but his interest in Chloe has been wanting.  And now that "Nicole" is back and after him, Brady has a new, shiny thing to get attention.

Idiot grandson indeed.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, ouinason said:

Chloe never changed her name because of her dead adoptive parents.  

Sweet. Nice way to honor them.

An aside, but I love on soaps how the women automatically revert back to their maiden names despite the number of years or marriages they've had. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, JBC344 said:

I love on soaps how the women automatically revert back to their maiden names despite the number of years or marriages they've had. 

Or they revert back to their prior married names when it gives them status, e.g., Dorian Lord on OLTL. I am pretty sure there are other examples of this.

• Love 1
(edited)

YSo if Dr Rolf had these magical masks years ago my question is

has anyone else been wearing a mask ?

maybe Rex never cheated on Sarah it was just some one wearing a Rex mask. 

Maybe someone had a Jordan mask and they did the kidnapping 

Maybe Joey did not kill Avia it was someone wearing a Joey mask. Or maybe it wasn’t Avia In that hospital bed and Avia still alive 

maybe Will isn’t Will and Jack isn’t Jack 

Edited by tribeca
  • Love 2
58 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, now that they've established this then they have something they can use whenever they want to retcon stuff.

I'm calling it.  It was someone else in a Ben mask who killed all those people and Ben was brainwashed into thinking he did it.  It will be some dramatic psychic breakthrough and all the people of Salem will be forced to apologize to him.  Who's character are they going to trash to make this happen?

• Love 5
2 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

I'm calling it.  It was someone else in a Ben mask who killed all those people and Ben was brainwashed into thinking he did it.  It will be some dramatic psychic breakthrough and all the people of Salem will be forced to apologize to him.  Who's character are they going to trash to make this happen?

Caroline.  Yep, it'll be her.

• LOL 4

Somewhere, Betty and Ted Corday are doing gymnastics routines in their graves thanks to their son being so inept. I hope when the day arrives, they never give him a moment's peace in the afterlife.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, boes said:

Caroline.  Yep, it'll be her.

Well she slowly moved to the dark side when she changed Parker's paternity test. 

That was the beginning. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, JBC344 said:

Well she slowly moved to the dark side when she changed Parker's paternity test. 

That was the beginning. 

I would say lying to her husband about him being Bo's dad for years to keep her family together was worst. I always felt her changing Parker's paternity was random and made no sense. To be fair, the show has not made any sense for years.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I know I watched it when it aired, but I've completely forgotten the details of that weird storyline involving Shane's twin....who is some kind of computer hacker....and I think it was Anne and Adrienne? Did that have something to do with The Spectator?

I was thinking about how Shane wasn't around right now and I suddenly flashed back to those scenes at the Salem Inn with his twin doing something on the computer. I have no clue what any of that was about. Can someone refresh me?

• Love 1

I cannot for the life of me remember why Hope and Rafe split up again this time.  I know he was jealous of Ted who was hitting on Hope, but did Rafe screw around on Hope again?

• Love 2
(edited)
7 hours ago, bannana said:

I cannot for the life of me remember why Hope and Rafe split up again this time.  I know he was jealous of Ted who was hitting on Hope, but did Rafe screw around on Hope again?

They were trying to figure things out after Hope found out that he slept with Sami but she couldn't quite reconcile with him. Then Ted started to show an interest in her and Rafe got jealous. Hope was also annoyed that Rafe dropped everything to go to Italy to see if he could help help Sami with Johnny and then once again help Jordan with David.

When Holly was kidnapped, Hope told Rafe to stay out of things for the drop via Ted, but Rafe ignored her order and Holly appeared to have died. All this was the final push for Hope to push for divorce.

Edited by nilyank
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, nilyank said:

They were trying to figure things out after Hope found out that he slept with Sami but she couldn't quite reconcile with him. Then Ted started to show an interest in her and Rafe got jealous. Hope was also annoyed that Rafe dropped everything to go to Italy to see if he could help help Sami with Johnny and then once again help Jordan with David.

When Holly was kidnapped, Hope told Rafe to stay out of things for the drop via Ted, but Rafe ignored her order and Holly appeared to have died. All this was the final push for Hope to push for custody.

I know you meant divorce, but custody is pretty amusing.

7 hours ago, bannana said:

In addition, Rafe's decision to be David's guardian sort of put a nail in the coffin that was their marriage. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, JBC344 said:

In addition, Rafe's decision to be David's guardian sort of put a nail in the coffin that was their marriage. 

To which I sang (badly!), "Glory, glory, hallelujah!"

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

My questions about Hope 

why does she think she has any right to question Rafe about why he was upstairs in the Brady pub?   He is not your husband and he can go where he pleases.  He takes on a break seriously. 

Hope you are not a cop anymore.  Why didn’t Zander tell her to pound sand ?

• Love 6
46 minutes ago, YupItsMe said:

Why was the baby called Pocket?

It was a nickname that Steve gave him because he was so small that he could fit in a pocket or something like that.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

Why can't Gabi have more children?

When she was in prison for not murdering Andre, she got jumped and badly beaten, maybe stabbed? (I don't remember for sure), but the outcome was that she was told her chances of having more children were slim to none.

So, she'll probably have triplets soon...

• LOL 10

When Brady was recalling sleeping with Kristen and asking her about her tattoo, she says she got it after her fall in Italy.  So did Brady actually willingly sleep with Kristen after he had stolen his child out of Theresa's womb?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, bannana said:

When Brady was recalling sleeping with Kristen and asking her about her tattoo, she says she got it after her fall in Italy.  So did Brady actually willingly sleep with Kristen after he had stolen his child out of Theresa's womb?

Yes. It was after Marlena got shot at her umpteenth wedding to John, he claimed that he did to get info to help Sami about EJ. 

• Love 3