Type keyword(s) to search

LuAnn de Lesseps: No Longer a Countess, Still Never a Princess

• Start Topic

I only read the headlines and while I'm sure this wasn't done for publicity, Luann has sure been doing the most to ensure she never gets relegated back down to 'friend' on the HW franchise, lol. First her impromtu dating, engagement, marriage, divorce and now arrest. She's keeping busy.

• Love 6
29 minutes ago, tabloidlover said:

Great move on her PR and legal team. Be proactive. 

I can only hope that Luann takes true advantage of this time in rehab and tries to turn her life around. 

I just can't stop thinking that the true Luann has been exposed, Just can't delete the image of her being an A@# to the hotel employees and the law enforcement officers. Is there any kind of rehab for entitled attitudes? 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

https://pagesix.com/2017/12/28/tom-hosting-unwedding-party-one-year-after-luann-nuptials/

Apparently, the "un-marriaging" was not on friendly terms. 

Nice pile on and Low blow Baldy.

She can't say she wasn't warned. Multiple times by multiple people. What an asshole.

I hope she gets help for her inability to face reality. She's always putting up a good show, but she would be much more healthy if she were able to acknowledge that things are not always fine. 

• Love 9
43 minutes ago, Jel said:

You guys are "post shaming" me!

(Just cracked myself up there). 

Honestly, I do think she should do something nice for other people, but this is Luann, so I don't expect her to do anything for anyone unless it benefits her in some way.   (I was dead serious about the stage 3 alcoholism tho).

Can you please educate me on exactly what stage 3 alcoholism is? Thanks 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Most of the other women on the show should join her in rehab.

Could be. I will reserve judgment until any of them do what Luann did. Most of them - save for Carole and Bethenny in the current cast - have had to answer to allegations that they drink too much on the show over the years. Looks like it is Luann's turn. 

I think at the end of the day that you will see all of these gals be very supportive of Luann. I am sure there were some major laughs when the story came out, simply because she is hypocritical and sanctimonious. But this cast is so different at their core than the others. I think they genuinely care for each other. My guess is we will see a lot of support and concern for Luann. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

OMFG I just spit out my coffee and threw my head back and LOL and scared the dog! LOL HA! 

Right? Thank you, Chicklet!

So this stuff makes me think that Tom has hostile feelings toward Lu: photos of Anna Rothschild and him all over the gossip pages, this unwedding party. 

Wonder what she did to piss him off so much.

Was it Lu slapping him in public?

Are the rumors that he paid for a lot of the Sag Harbor renovations true, and she refuses to pay him back?

Did she have sex with one if his friends?

Did she try to limit his extramarital trysts, while she continued to enjoy herself with many other men?

Is he pissed about how much money she pressured him to spend on the wedding extended weekend?

Did she say something during the divorce interview with Andy Cohen that pissed off Tom?

Is he trying to turn some of the attention back on himself, since her arrest is focusing so much attention on her?

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, tabloidlover said:

Sigh.  Of course she is.  It was only a matter of time.  If Lu has enough of a problem to go to rehab, I sure as hell expect to see Sonja, Tins, and even perhaps Moaner tagging along.  

4 hours ago, bosawks said:

If the "ex" turns out to be Adam I am going to pee myself laughing at what a glorious season we have ahead.

Lu puts out that she wants this zen life and then goes about it in the messiest way possible which makes her a HoWife all star.

Wait, did I miss something?  When did Lu date Adam?  

• Love 3

http://www.eonline.com/news/902705/luanne-de-lesseps-to-check-into-alcohol-treatment-center-after-arrest

De Lesseps is "completely in shock" over what happened," a source told E! News exclusively, adding. "No one thought going to Palm Beach was a good idea. She was in Jupiter and last minute decided to go to Palm Beach before the wedding in Chile. No one knows why. People told her it wasn't a good idea."

"Luann has talked about self-medicating in the past, but no one saw this coming," the source added. "Everyone is worried the judge is going to make an example of her. There's a serious chance she's facing jail time."

A source told E! News that Bravo and de Lesseps' castmates have been reaching out to her to offer support and see how they can help and that she has not been returning phone calls for the most part.

The video is giving me life, LMAO

• Love 4
50 minutes ago, tabloidlover said:

She's checking into rehab

https://pagesix.com/2017/12/29/luann-de-lesseps-checking-into-rehab-after-drunken-arrest/

24 minutes ago, Wendy said:

Great move on her PR and legal team. Be proactive. 

I can only hope that Luann takes true advantage of this time in rehab and tries to turn her life around. 

I just can't stop thinking that the true Luann has been exposed, Just can't delete the image of her being an A@# to the hotel employees and the law enforcement officers. Is there any kind of rehab for entitled attitudes? 

I guess she's lucky this occurred over the holiday break. They stop filming before Christmas and pick back up in mid January. If she goes to rehab immediately, she may only miss a week or two of filming while getting out in time for her court date at the end of the month.

Hopefully she'll do this sincerely instead of a calculated attempt to avoid jail and punishment.

• Love 8

Much better apology. " I sincerely apologize for my actions" is much stronger than "I want to offer my sincere apologies to anyone I might have offended with my behavior." Yah Luann you "want to" reach out to those who "might have (been) offended"--- those cops and maid and security and the hotel. You "might" have offended them. OK. 

Whoever wrote today's statement did much better. That first apology was all Luann and lacked self awareness and was qualified. Qualified apologies drive me batty. OWN IT. 

Sounds like she has handlers now, kids, family, lawyer who have scared her straight. Straight to help.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Duke2801 said:

Sigh.  Of course she is.  It was only a matter of time.  If Lu has enough of a problem to go to rehab, I sure as hell expect to see Sonja, Tins, and even perhaps Moaner tagging along.  

If she didn't .... she wanted to. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Duke2801 said:

I don't think she did but with over the top pedo allegations and the clutching of pearls regarding her poor, dear heartbroken niece it would be amusing.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Lemons said:

Luann and buddy probably put their pea brains together to come up with the story.  They’re like, what’s that trendy expression?  Oh, yeah! Slut shaming!  That’s it, Luann is being slut shamed! That will shut everyone up!  No.  s

Her friends are obviously try to spin this for her. I seriously doubt she was drugged. She was blackout drunk and that's why she doesn't remember anything. Not to mention it's not necessary to drug LuAnn to get her in the mood!

I'm surprised there is no cell phone footage of this. I mean.... there was cell phone footage of a naked and hammered Randy Travis being put into a cop car, but nothing of this? Shocking. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 2

She should have given Hilton head.

Fixed that up for you ; )

Smart move going to rehab - hope Luann gets sober (eta: if that's what's really driving this). I wonder if having volunteered (on the ground) for Harvey will mitigate the court sentencing. 

7 hours ago, gundysgirl said:

I don't think she gets called out for her strong sex drive. I think she gets called out for the way she goes about procuring her sex, all the while judging others. 

But "slut" -- when used as it has been in this thread re: Luann - hasn't indicated  the marital status of who Luann (or any woman) was screwing, just that she's had sex with too many people (married or single).

Edited by film noire
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

Most of the other women on the show should join her in rehab.

Hey, I think you're on to something. Perhaps they could have a group just for Real Housewives, including all franchises. Just as long as Ramona gets the biggest room. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

I'd add Dorinda. 

• Love 12

Luann has a strong sex drive, so what, so does Bethenny (according to Bethenny herself) but only Luann gets called out for it. No one on the show brought up Bethenny dating an accused rapist but Bethenny calls out Luann for the men in her life but Luann is in the wrong? LOL Trying to be discreet about her sex life on camera isn't bad/wrong for either of them but only Luann is held accountable. That is weird IMO. 

Well, Luann tends to be the one who denies her strong sex drive, which is why she tends to get called out on it when she is caught. Remember the "french friends" when she brought a strange man back to the resort to screw a few years ago? And that she was, early on when still married to the Count, occasionally called out for making the news being drunk and sexy and probably "in an open marriage" aka having sex with men other than her husband and she was all deny deny deny? She's always chiding others, and when she's caught banging a pirate or whatever, she lies and denies and acts offended that anyone dare question her. It might be good for her to not be able to deny the truth, she was out trawling for a fuck while drunk. Trawling for a fuck isnt the illegal part in this, its that she broke into a hotel room, and then assaulted a cop/fireman when they tried to get her drunk ass out of there.

I think it's good that she's going to rehab but it pretty much demonstrates how how privileged the rich are. Females of that age in middle class or lower class circumstances would still probably be in jail and not afforded an admonishment from the judge to keep their mouths shut. She'll likely walk away from this with a slap on the wrist. Those of us without Real Housewife money wouldn't be so lucky. 

• Love 9
9 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Unlesd there are a ton of reviews on Trip Advisor I doubt most people will know. Those that do? I bet there might people asking to stay in that room.

This isn't John Belushi dying at Chateau Marmont.  People still line up to rent the bungalow that was the scene of his overdose.

I doubt anybody is gonna give a shit about staying in the room where Luann Des Lesseps got caught screwing some random dude and made a fuss with the cops. 

• Love 5

The good news is that Bravo is very forgiving of wayward housewives who break bad. Luann will be back, just like New Jersey Teresa was welcomed back. All forgiven.

Good thing she wasn't working for Sirius Radio. She likely would have been fired, just like Bethenny was when she threw her drink over the wrong person. (Also Taylor Strecker was fired very quickly and unexpectedly from her Wake up with Taylor show for a stupid mistake).

Real Housewives can just pass around the immunity stick, no harm, no foul. Bravo.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

Well, Luann tends to be the one who denies her strong sex drive, which is why she tends to get called out on it when she is caught. Remember the "french friends" when she brought a strange man back to the resort to screw a few years ago? And that she was, early on when still married to the Count, occasionally called out for making the news being drunk and sexy and probably "in an open marriage" aka having sex with men other than her husband and she was all deny deny deny? She's always chiding others, and when she's caught banging a pirate or whatever, she lies and denies and acts offended that anyone dare question her. It might be good for her to not be able to deny the truth, she was out trawling for a fuck while drunk. Trawling for a fuck isnt the illegal part in this, its that she broke into a hotel room, and then assaulted a cop/fireman when they tried to get her drunk ass out of there.

I think it's good that she's going to rehab but it pretty much demonstrates how how privileged the rich are. Females of that age in middle class or lower class circumstances would still probably be in jail and not afforded an admonishment from the judge to keep their mouths shut. She'll likely walk away from this with a slap on the wrist. Those of us without Real Housewife money wouldn't be so lucky. 

Yes, in the beginning of the NY HWs, Luann denied, denied and denied BUT after she Jacques broke up, she broke out and was open about ONS. Even Bethenny acknowledged that fact and said that this is the Luann she loved/liked, that is until Bethenny needed someone on the show to fight with that is, then it's Luann is a "slut" that "fucks everyone". She hasn't "chided" anyone for their sex lives in a few years now. I don't blame her for not wanting to talk about her sexual history after she/Tom got engaged/married (even though that was a huge mistake) or wanting to have his thrown at her at every turn (like Ramona did with twisted, sick pleasure). 

Oh, and she didn't "break into a room", she thought the room was hers (stupid drunk mistake) and argued with everyone about it according to the arrest report. Yes, she pushed a cop out of the bathroom and then hit him with the door (hopefully by accident) but she has apologized for it twice now, not something most lawyers would want a client to do. Hopefully she gets herself under control and moves past this. 

As for the privileged part, this was her first arrest and IMO, that played the biggest part, not the size of her bank account. 

16 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

The good news is that Bravo is very forgiving of wayward housewives who break bad. Luann will be back, just like New Jersey Teresa was welcomed back. All forgiven.

Good thing she wasn't working for Sirius Radio. She likely would have been fired, just like Bethenny was when she threw her drink over the wrong person. (Also Taylor Strecker was fired very quickly and unexpectedly from her Wake up with Taylor show for a stupid mistake).

Real Housewives can just pass around the immunity stick, no harm, no foul. Bravo.

I don't think Bethenny was fired from Sirius because of throwing a drink on the wrong person but because her radio show sucked. She is a horrid talk show host, be it TV or radio. LOL But, that said, YES, YES, Bravo does love a train wreck HW. LOL

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

her radio show sucked. She is a horrid talk show host, be it TV or radio. LOL

AGREED!! She still had to pay the consequences for tossing a drink over the wrong person. That was such a cocky move.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 4

Oh, and she didn't "break into a room", she thought the room was hers (stupid drunk mistake) and argued with everyone about it according to the arrest report

If I am drunk and enter a home I think is mine, I am still breaking in, no matter how drunk I am. 

Yes, she pushed a cop out of the bathroom and then hit him with the door (hopefully by accident) but she has apologized for it twice now, not something most lawyers would want a client to do. Hopefully she gets herself under control and moves past this. 

This would be assaulting an officer. Pushing a cop is assaulting an officer. Hitting a cop with a door is assaulting an officer. That she said sorry is lovely, but does not in any way change the facts of what happened. 

es, in the beginning of the NY HWs, Luann denied, denied and denied BUT after she Jacques broke up, she broke out and was open about ONS. 

She hasn't "chided" anyone for their sex lives in a few years now. 

So I am not incorrect in stating Luann has a history of committing bad acts and denying them, or chiding others for their sex lives while she engages in equally theoretically appalling behavior? Which might be why, when she's flagrantly caught out in her own bad acts that people do point out her hypocrisy, no matter how appalling their own behavior might be?

She got drunk, she got so drunk she committed a few crimes and she behaved so badly the police had to be called. Yes, people are going to talk about What Luann Did because she's the current winner of the "I'm The Biggest Dumbass" Award.

• Love 21
14 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I wonder what kind of Bravo contract she has, can she even go to rehab during filming ? 

I think Bravo would love this -  it gives them every reason in the world to use every last piece of  footage of Tom, Tom/Luann,  Luann being warned about Tom, the marriage of Tom and Luann, the friggin'divorce of Tom and Luann, Luann partying, Luann arrested -- one quarter of her storyline done, without shooting new material ; )

Edited by film noire
  • Love 9
9 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

If I am drunk and enter a home I think is mine, I am still breaking in, no matter how drunk I am. 

This would be assaulting an officer. Pushing a cop is assaulting an officer. Hitting a cop with a door is assaulting an officer. That she said sorry is lovely, but does not in any way change the facts of what happened. 

So I am not incorrect in stating Luann has a history of committing bad acts and denying them, or chiding others for their sex lives while she engages in equally theoretically appalling behavior? Which might be why, when she's flagrantly caught out in her own bad acts that people do point out her hypocrisy, no matter how appalling their own behavior might be?

She got drunk, she got so drunk she committed a few crimes and she behaved so badly the police had to be called. Yes, people are going to talk about What Luann Did because she's the current winner of the "I'm The Biggest Dumbass" Award.

Yes and No, it's not like they forced the hotel room door open, it was already open and I doubt she is the first person to drunkenly walk into the wrong room before. 

Yes, it is an assault but it doesn't rise to the level of her actually punching or, as falsely claimed, kicking a cop/fireman. 

Again, if we are to go all the way back to the beginning of the NYHW show, then yes, she had a history of lecturing them about their behavior but again, that was years ago. Her biggest mistake, even back then, was telling the others to be discreet about their sex lives, something she tried (although failed) to do herself. And, I don't ever remember her slut shaming any of them, like some do her even with their own sordid/questionable histories.

I get people talking about it but I don't get the joy they are getting out of it but that's just me, YMMV. LOL

• Love 10

Yes and No, it's not like they forced the hotel room door open, it was already open and I doubt she is the first person to drunkenly walk into the wrong room before. 

Just because a door is unlocked, or open, that doesn't make the room Luann's. She didn't walk in and walk out, she was apparently wanting to use the room for a fuck, and refused to leave when advised it was not her room. That she was stinking drunk does not mean she was not committing a crime. 

Yes, it is an assault but it doesn't rise to the level of her actually punching or, as falsely claimed, kicking a cop/fireman. 

She assaulted a police officer. To where she was handcuffed and taken to jail. It is an assault even if she didn't punch someone in the face. If she had calmly left the room, without assaulting the cop, we would not be discussing it. It does rise to the level of "assaulting a police officer" because she doesn't have the right to get physical. 

Again, if we are to go all the way back to the beginning of the NYHW show, then yes, she had a history of lecturing them about their behavior but again, that was years ago.

So, in fact it did happen and she has a history of behavior, which is why when she is caught out, people draw attention to her hypocrisy. There's no time limit on history. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Rap541 said:

Precisely, I want to know where the body cam footage is! Hotel security cams? Cell phone footage ....

• Love 3

https://pagesix.com/2017/12/29/luanns-ex-husband-shes-ruining-the-family-name/

The European aristocratic former husband of alleged drunken hotel-room-crashing, cop-bashing “Housewife” Luann de Lesseps wants his fancy second name back.

Page Six has learned that following Luann’s arrest in Palm Beach, Fla., her embarrassed ex-husband, French-born Count Alexandre de Lesseps, wants her to drop his last name.

A source told Page Six, “He told her she is ruining the family name and should drop it if she’s continuing to act like this . . . He is watching from abroad and is totally embarrassed.”

This is a dramatic fall from grace for the former countess, who valiantly gave up her title last New Year’s Eve when she married businessman Tom D’Agostino in Palm Beach. Within seven months she was divorced from D’Agostino and was back to being known as de Lesseps. While she can’t be forced to drop de Lesseps as her second name, if the count has his way she would have to go back to her simple old maiden name of Nadeau.

There is absolutely 0% chance that Luann would drop the Delesseps last name, she has said she even will continue using the title Countess even if she relinquished it when she married Tom. The Count will not be able to pry that last name out of Luann cold dead hands, 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Rap541 said:

Just because a door is unlocked, or open, that doesn't make the room Luann's. She didn't walk in and walk out, she was apparently wanting to use the room for a fuck, and refused to leave when advised it was not her room. That she was stinking drunk does not mean she was not committing a crime. 

She assaulted a police officer. To where she was handcuffed and taken to jail. It is an assault even if she didn't punch someone in the face. If she had calmly left the room, without assaulting the cop, we would not be discussing it. It does rise to the level of "assaulting a police officer" because she doesn't have the right to get physical. 

So, in fact it did happen and she has a history of behavior, which is why when she is caught out, people draw attention to her hypocrisy. There's no time limit on history. 

No matter what, whether or not one likes Luann, it will be interesting to see what happens both on the show and IRL. I am curious to see how the other HWs handle this as much as I am to see how Luann, herself, addresses it. Then, next season, I want to see the others real lives dissected on the show because it feels like Luann has been THE main storyline for 3 seasons now while the others bring very little of their own to the show. LOL

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

No matter what, whether or not one likes Luann, it will be interesting to see what happens both on the show and IRL. I am curious to see how the other HWs handle this as much as I am to see how Luann, herself, addresses it. Then, next season, I want to see the others real lives dissected on the show because it feels like Luann has been THE main storyline for 3 seasons now while the others bring very little of their own to the show. LOL

Especially if Sonja continues to be in the cast because she is the fakest fake who ever faked. Her own drinking and behavior has been out of control for some time now too.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, HunterHunted said:

Especially if Sonja continues to be in the cast because she is the fakest fake who ever faked. Her own drinking and behavior has been out of control for some time now too.

Ramona hasn't added much about herself and we have seen her get physically violent with other HWs, Dorinda also shows a mean drunk side and has been accused of using drugs, Carole really brings nothing of her real life and no one is allowed to talk about Bethenny's real life! For the last 3 seasons, they have all, IMO, used Luann as a shield to keep their real lives/truths from the show. It's time they all stepped up to the plate and get real. LOL

• Love 13

I suspect the deciding factor will be getting caught on non Housewife camera and or caught with police involvement. Ramona, Dorinda, Carole and Sonya certainly all have their issues and the opportunities are there for them to get caught out but unlike Luann, they've mostly managed to not get arrested. 

Bethenny seems to get splashed in the tabloids at will, not sure I see her in some sort of protected class, but again, if she gets drunk, breaks into a hotel room for a fuck and assaults a cop, I am sure it will be news. 

If Luann doesn't want to be the focus of the storyline, perhaps she should behave better in public settings. 

Edited by Rap541
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

I suspect the deciding factor will be getting caught on non Housewife and or caught with police involvement. Ramona, Dorinda, Carole and Sonya certainly all have their issues and the opportunities are there for them to get caught out but unlike Luann, they've mostly managed to not get arrested. 

Bethenny seems to get splashed in the tabloids at will, not sure I see her in some sort of protected class, but again, if she gets drunk, breaks into a hotel room for a fuck and assaults a cop, I am sure it will be news. 

If Luann doesn't want to be the focus of the storyline, perhaps she should behave better in public settings. 

Luann was the storyline before this happened, she has been it for 3 years now. Having ones behavior "splashed in the tabloids" doesn't mean it is addressed on the show and that is what I am talking about. Bethenny was dating a guy accused of rape, while claiming she wasn't dating anyone, no one called her out, so Yes, she is in "some sort of protected class" on the show, no one asked her any details last season when she pressed charges against Jason and no one goes at her for sex life/lies at all. Oh, and Sonja has had her drunken behavior splashed across the tabloids numerous times but it was only addressed on the show for 1 season but not for 3 straight seasons despite continuing tabloid stories of her drunken behavior. 

• Love 7

. Bethenny was dating a guy accused of rape, while claiming she wasn't dating anyone, no one called her out, so Yes, she is in "some sort of protected class" on the show, no one asked her any details last season when she pressed charges against Jason and no one goes at her for sex life/lies at all. 

This is the Luann thread, right? 

Luann is in the news and therefore people are going to discuss What Luann Did... because it's currently being splashed in the tabloids. The show will likely address one of it's stars being publicly arrested for drunken behavior and assault and the stint at rehab, because it's going to be difficult to avoid.  As for the prior seasons... I understand that housewives prefer having the attention on them because boring housewives get cut. Luann has not been boring as of late. 

• Love 9

Tamara Tattles has an... interesting take on this.  So, she has picked up the whole "something was slipped in Lu's drink and something untoward happened towards her" angle but she is buying it hook, line, and sinker. She says Lu is distraught over this and remembers nothing of that night. If you go through the comment section, it is filled with people praying for Lu, cheering her on, and affirming that she was roofied. While GHB can make some people violent, it isn't a common reaction (or else it would be the world's worst date rape drug ever). 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

Tamara Tattles has an... interesting take on this.  So, she has picked up the whole "something was slipped in Lu's drink and something untoward happened towards her" angle but she is buying it hook, line, and sinker. She says Lu is distraught over this and remembers nothing of that night. If you go through the comment section, it is filled with people praying for Lu, cheering her on, and affirming that she was roofied. While GHB can make some people violent, it isn't a common reaction (or else it would be the world's worst date rape drug ever). 

LMAO!!!

Maybe somebody should direct them to Luann's latest apology, she never mentions being drugged and she even apologizes (some) to the police officers by saying that this is not a reflection of her character. 

Even when Luann herself is acknowledging that she acted like an a$%hole, they will try to find any and every excuse to justify her abhorrent behavior. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Yes, in the beginning of the NY HWs, Luann denied, denied and denied BUT after she Jacques broke up, she broke out and was open about ONS. Even Bethenny acknowledged that fact and said that this is the Luann she loved/liked, that is until Bethenny needed someone on the show to fight with that is, then it's Luann is a "slut" that "fucks everyone". She hasn't "chided" anyone for their sex lives in a few years now. I don't blame her for not wanting to talk about her sexual history after she/Tom got engaged/married (even though that was a huge mistake) or wanting to have his thrown at her at every turn (like Ramona did with twisted, sick pleasure). 

Oh, and she didn't "break into a room", she thought the room was hers (stupid drunk mistake) and argued with everyone about it according to the arrest report. Yes, she pushed a cop out of the bathroom and then hit him with the door (hopefully by accident) but she has apologized for it twice now, not something most lawyers would want a client to do. Hopefully she gets herself under control and moves past this. 

As for the privileged part, this was her first arrest and IMO, that played the biggest part, not the size of her bank account. 

I don't think Bethenny was fired from Sirius because of throwing a drink on the wrong person but because her radio show sucked. She is a horrid talk show host, be it TV or radio. LOL But, that said, YES, YES, Bravo does love a train wreck HW. LOL

This!

On another note, posters keep bringing up body cams and why wasn't the footage released.  From what I've read the majority of Palm Beach county officers do not wear them. 

I don't know if Lu is an alcoholic.  She had a 'bad' night and broke the law.  As far as I know, this is a first for her.  Yeah, she fell into the bushes in Mexico.  But Beth and So got naked.  Doris cut open her hand while she went on a slurred rant.  Going to rehab was the best decision given the charges.  That doesn't make her an alcoholic.  That's someone who is going on the advice of her lawyer given the situation.

I'm also glad that Lu's friend spoke up about the police report because it did clarify the situation.  Like what happened to the ex boyfriend who was in the room with her.  I also wonder if things would have been different if her Julie was actually able to talk to her before the officer unlocked the bathroom door.  I also thought it was weird that the officer stated that both Lu and Julie smelled of an unknown alcoholic beverage.  Don't get me wrong, I have the highest respect for law enforcement officers.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

This!

On another note, posters keep bringing up body cams and why wasn't the footage released.  From what I've read the majority of Palm Beach county officers do not wear them. 

I don't know if Lu is an alcoholic.  She had a 'bad' night and broke the law.  As far as I know, this is a first for her.  Yeah, she fell into the bushes in Mexico.  But Beth and So got naked.  Doris cut open her hand while she went on a slurred rant.  Going to rehab was the best decision given the charges.  That doesn't make her an alcoholic.  That's someone who is going on the advice of her lawyer given the situation.

I'm also glad that Lu's friend spoke up about the police report because it did clarify the situation.  Like what happened to the ex boyfriend who was in the room with her.  I also wonder if things would have been different if her Julie was actually able to talk to her before the officer unlocked the bathroom door.  I also thought it was weird that the officer stated that both Lu and Julie smelled of an unknown alcoholic beverage.  Don't get me wrong, I have the highest respect for law enforcement officers.

I'm not so sure Julie helped her, I think she is making people think she is speaking for Luann, that Luann told her to say it. She has also made statements inconsistent with the police report. She would have been better off just saying that Luann had way too much to drink to think/act correctly and leave it at that. 

As for the police comment "unknown alcoholic beverage", I have family that are LEO and that is not something they would say, they would just say that they smelled alcohol on their breath/them. LOL 

I think that because it is her first offense, she will pay a fine, have to attend AA but not much more.

1 hour ago, diadochokinesis said:

I guess that TT and some of her readers haven't heard of being "blackout drunk"! LOL

• Love 3

Luann may have been taking some medication for anxiety and depression that did not mix well with alcohol.  I believe Luann was very nervous about her marriage and leaned more and more on alcohol.  Her fault for marrying the fink but I don't think she is resilient as she once was between broken heart and self medicating it is probably time she go to rehab and take time to reflect.  I can only imagine how good she will look after several weeks of no booze.  I hope it works out well for her.  I am sure Bravo will film around her and make her arrest and rehab part of the story.  There will be some irony in Ramona, Dorinda and Sonja speaking to Luann's drinking issues.

There are two Page Six stories I am doubting-I don't think the Count cares about Luann reverting back to deLesseps-they have two children together with the same name. As much of an ass I think Tom is I doubt he is having an "unmarriage" party-sounds to me like it is simply a birthday party.  I don;t think Tom wants to go out of the way to become less likable than he already is.   Let's hope he has it in West Palm Beach.  It feels a little bit like piling on.

• Love 8