Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

9 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

I can imagine that FT's work productivity plummeted when wifey poo was there...

I bet he spent hours coming up with such poetic sentiments as "Hobey-Ho, let's go".

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
57 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Absolutely.  They are like a couple of pre-teens setting up house.  No sense whatsoever as evidenced by her quitting a paying job to sell stick on nails, ugly ones at that.  In what universe does she think she'll match that kind of money?

At least they’ve waited to get pregnant. So far anyway.

• Love 5

I'll give them this:  they seem well suited for one another.  They're both stuck in their early teens, judging from their behavior.  FT fancies himself as a comedian, and Mykelti aka Taco Belle laughs at his weird "humor."

I still think it's funny that a poster here said she/he "missed FT" last season, when FT was hardly on at all.  

Yeah, Mykelti, what happened to your weddingK/engagement ring?  

• Love 5

On the subject of them being 12, They also have a room in their house covered floor to ceiling in posters of movies and comics. I just took a screen grab of the video FT posted but it is pre teen boy heaven in their house. 

85AADEA5-5282-4D4D-BBC9-5947D911ABC8.jpeg

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
Color me shocked that she can change a tire. I’m sure growing up with all their unmaintained cars it was a daily lesson she learnt well before spelling (obviously). Didn’t Kody have to change a few on every car on the famous ‘exiled from Utah to Vegas’ trip before they gave up and stayed over in a hotel? 

Also what’s the bet she used that lubricant spray pictured to loosen the wheel nuts, thus making the new tire she put on now having oily bolts and potentially being able to loosen off dangerously mid drive? Odds are high. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
Duplicate link
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I KNOW HOW TO CHANGE A TIRE TOO!!! 

1) get out of car.

2) call Triple A.

3) thank the guy after he replaces tire.

🤔

You're welcome!

Thank goodness for "for hire" tire changers!  I love'em to death. 😁

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Gotta love AAA at my age. In my younger days I changed my own tires (my dad taught both his daughters, felt we should know  how) but I've given in to accepting the help now.  Plus I've paid a zillion dollars over the years for my AAA membership so may as well make use of it!

Somehow I doubt Kootie taught the girls anything other than to be subservient to his Lord High Prophet on Earth yarns.

• Love 5
On 6/11/2019 at 5:07 PM, Sofa Sloth said:
Also what’s the bet she used that lubricant spray pictured to loosen the wheel nuts, thus making the new tire she put on now having oily bolts and potentially being able to loosen off dangerously mid drive? Odds are high. 

There was at least one comment on her IG post where someone mentioned that. 

• Love 2
On 6/9/2019 at 9:56 AM, AZChristian said:

I've never bought a pair of Vans, but they have a new Harry Potter collection that is calling to me . . . but I only wear a size 6.5, so I should be okay.

I have been eyeing a pair of old school Van's slip on's.  Haven't had them since I was 13 but I love them!  

If I had any sort of position with that company that Mykelti is pimpin here I would seriously cut her from the sales group.  She is not a good example of their product and I am not even being snarky.  Do they want their product being advertised looking like shit or do they want it to look good? 

Fucking try harder Mykelti!  You consider this a real job and if this is the level of dedication you show you will forever be unemployable and frankly I don't want to help support you or your icky husband.  

• Love 6
On 6/10/2019 at 4:57 PM, DakotaJustice said:

So they went out for breakfast then came home, crashed on the couch, watched TV and ate cake. woot.

Well they DO know how to spell paraphernalia.  I am thinking they are quite familiar with it and what it is used for is legal in Vegas!  

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

I have been eyeing a pair of old school Van's slip on's.  Haven't had them since I was 13 but I love them!  

If I had any sort of position with that company that Mykelti is pimpin here I would seriously cut her from the sales group.  She is not a good example of their product and I am not even being snarky.  Do they want their product being advertised looking like shit or do they want it to look good? 

Fucking try harder Mykelti!  You consider this a real job and if this is the level of dedication you show you will forever be unemployable and frankly I don't want to help support you or your icky husband.  

Ohhhhhhh those MLMs don't care if they're making money off her! She doesn't have the most attractive hands to say the least.

• Love 3

I'm not a fan of Mykelti, and goodness knows her husband gives me the willys, but for some reason there's something about Mykelti that seems a little off, and I can't pull the trigger on her like I can with Mariah.  At least with Mariah I feel that the light's on upstairs, even if it is only a 40-watt bulb. I wonder sometimes if Mykelti too is on the spectrum, like Dayton, and hasn't been diagnosed properly?

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
16 minutes ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

I'm not a fan of Mykelti, and goodness knows her husband gives me the willys, but for some reason there's something about Mykelti that seems a little off, and I can't pull the trigger on her like I can with Mariah.  At least with Mariah I feel that the light's on upstairs, even if it is only a 40-watt bulb. I wonder sometimes if Mykelti too is on the spectrum, like Dayton, and hasn't been diagnosed properly?

You might be right, how old is she now, 22? She acts so immature.

• Love 4
41 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

You're kinder than I am.  I haven't watched much lately, but did tune in to see the Tony/Mykelti wedding.  She appeared to be acting like a lot of the young women we see on "Say Yes to the Dress." 

"It's MY day.  I don't care how much the dress, costs, this is MY day.  I don't care if everyone is freezing because they're sitting outside . . . it's MY day and I want to get married outside.  I don't care what anyone else thinks . . . it's TONY AND MY'S day, and we're going to have bride and groom pinatas.  I don't care what the event management says, we want 4,000,000 tacos and a taco truck for our reception."

etc., etc., etc. . . . ad infinitum

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 6/11/2019 at 5:36 PM, Sofa Sloth said:

On the subject of them being 12, They also have a room in their house covered floor to ceiling in posters of movies and comics. I just took a screen grab of the video FT posted but it is pre teen boy heaven in their house. 

85AADEA5-5282-4D4D-BBC9-5947D911ABC8.jpeg

Isn't that their master bedroom/playroom?  

• LOL 2
4 hours ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

4 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

That's a good question. Mykelti just turned 23.

Based on studies and what I've learned about Autism so far, women usually aren't diagnosed until they're in their 30's. One woman with Autism stated that doctors focus more on young boys when it comes to Autism than they do on young girls.

• Useful 8
2 hours ago, Gothish520 said:

Ok here's my positive takeaway - that's a pretty shade of lip gloss! 

That's a hell of a super power you have there Gothish!! 😄

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
(edited)

Who doesn’t love this age of entitlement. When you think you’re so cute and special, you can just post a completely no effort, blurry, stupid faced selfie complete with horrendous grammar and spelling and STILL have a thousand plus adoring fans reward you with ‘a like’?! 

Seriously how long does it take to think ‘hmmm that photo quality sucks and is blurry, I’ll quickly snap another to post instead’. Put some damn effort into your public persona woman! Honestly who is liking this stuff? Don’t encourage her laziness!

@Gothish520 I’m taking a leaf out of your positivity book and going to try complimenting as much as I can, ok I cheated and it’s a backhanded compliment, but ow well I’m trying 😉)

- At least Mariah has her pictures in focus! Good job Mariah.

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Who doesn’t love this age of entitlement. When you think you’re so cute and special, you can just post a completely no effort, blurry, stupid faced selfie complete will horrendous grammar and spelling and STILL have a thousand plus adoring fans reward you with ‘a like’?! 

Seriously how long does it take to think ‘hmmm that photo quality sucks and is blurry, I’ll quickly snap another to post instead’. Put some damn effort into your public persona woman! Honestly who is liking this stuff? Don’t encourage her laziness!

@Gothish520 I’m taking a lead out of your positivity book and going to try complimenting as much as I can, ok I cheated and it’s a backhanded compliment, but ow well I’m trying 😉)

- At least Mariah has her pictures in focus! Good job Mariah.

What is really amazing is that with smartphone cameras these days it's almost impossible to take an out of focus photo. 

Also, she appears to have no life. Girl needs a real job.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Also, she appears to have no life. Girl needs a real job.

Exactly. 

Since she quite her job, she should have all the time in the world, to actually craft a decent picture. What is so pressing in her life, that she has to rush a post to the extent that her fans (and future sales victims) get treated to this pointless, lazy, blurry selfie? They say a picture is worth a thousand words, I’ve got only a few for this one and none are complimentary.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

How exciting would it be to see Mykelti doing Christine’s nails ? 😂😂 Live!

Peal off tape, slap on nails.  That would be about 5 minutes out of my life. Pass anyway.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

How exciting would it be to see Mykelti doing Christine’s nails ? 😂😂 Live!

969E63D6-44C5-4F4C-8035-9448EDF1BB1C.jpeg

This is literally how I found my face after viewing these nails. 

Do these people strive for anything in life?  It's like everything is half-assed on purpose.  

44d8e13a8be63a096fa1f4056aa4ea6b.jpg

• LOL 13
  • Love 4
24 minutes ago, ShaNaeNae said:

This is literally how I found my face after viewing these nails. 

Do these people strive for anything in life?  It's like everything is half-assed on purpose.  

44d8e13a8be63a096fa1f4056aa4ea6b.jpg

Some of the comments are cracking me up.

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Some of the comments are cracking me up.

So many ass kissers!  I tried to comment to the one chick that asked if she's a licensed manicurist (really? 🙄) and it said "unable to post comment, post is no longer available".  Did she take it down?  Or maybe because Mykelti has me blocked...

• Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Peal off tape, slap on nails.  That would be about 5 minutes out of my life. Pass anyway.

But it takes over ten HOURS (including round-trip drive time from St. George to Flagstaff) for Mykelti to do Christine's nails.

I use Impress nails from Wal-mart.  Yep.  Five minutes, and my nails look great . . . which Mykelti's product don't.

Edited by AZChristian
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

So many ass kissers!  I tried to comment to the one chick that asked if she's a licensed manicurist (really? 🙄) and it said "unable to post comment, post is no longer available".  Did she take it down?  Or maybe because Mykelti has me blocked...

Just read thru the comments.  That comment is gone.  

I am grossed out by the nails.  

It’s devolved into a discussion about Bubly lol.

Edited by Meowwww
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Horrible looking nails.  I keep mine short, but I gave up chewing them many moons ago.  Her cuticles look seriously terrible.

Agree. She needs Burt’s Bees lemon butter cuticle cream. It’s the only thing that keeps me from getting hangnails in the winter. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
57 minutes ago, Kbo said:

Agree. She needs Burt’s Bees lemon butter cuticle cream. It’s the only thing that keeps me from getting hangnails in the winter. 

And mittens tied to her hands like my mom did to me and my sibs when we got chicken pox.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

COL here.  What does "about to worm" mean? 

Or is it her usual inattention to spelling and it should be "about to work"?

You're probably right.  The "m" and the "k" are really close on those tiny keyboards.  Maybe she should learn to activate the feature on her phone that will allow her to simply SAY what she wants to put in her posts.

Imagine that . . . things might even be spelled correctly.  And if you say "period" at the end of a sentence, it will automatically CAPITALIZE the first word in the next sentence.

I know this stuff, and I'm 72!!!!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7