Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

(edited)
4 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

OOH does the job come with free contact paper nails?  (I can't ask if it comes with free Lulano - I wouldn't wear that crap to clean the chicken coop.) 

Yes!!!  Sparkle nail will make for grate day with sparkles!!!!  You can ware nails to have cofffe with yer fave person!  Make shur to quite yer job you has now to make full time translazion full time!!!  Shure fun times with MykeltiP and you get bonus 10 street tacos if you can tranzzzlate for Tony too!!!!

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 17
20 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Congratulations!  We've just officially hired you to be our "Mykelti to English" translator!  

The boys all seem to leave home and return looking fantastic.  Maybe it's the exercise, the routine, the fresh air, and learning new things.  Or maybe it's got something to do with getting away from their doofus father, who - when not avoiding any actual parenting - enjoys crimping his mangy hair, taking long walks on the beaches of Hawaii with his latest squeeze, and uprooting his entire family with two days notice just because he's "bored."

Fly away, boys, and enjoy life.

Yep! Meanwhile, the women get fatter and dumpier looking with a requirement of being a LuLaNO seller. I was hoping one of those girls would choose the military or something--anything--other than Frumpsville. If I was in that family and saw how the other girls were turning out, I'd run (figuratively and actually). 

• Love 10
(edited)

Well good for Mykeltip for plugging away at LLR, I can't help but think that had she put this much energy into her bank job before she "quite", she would be enjoying the benefits of 9-5, pension plan, paid holidays and a modicum of security.

I dunno, for 23 years old, Mykelti appears matronly to me.  Maybe it's the clothes.

Edited by Sandy W
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Well good for Mykeltip for plugging away at LLR, I can't help but think that had she put this much energy into her bank job before she "quite", she would be enjoying the benefits of 9-5, pension plan, paid holidays and a modicum of security.

I dunno, for 23 years old, Mykelti appears matronly to me.  Maybe it's the clothes.

Given the fact that her posts are filled with typos I think she was woefully underqualified for her bank job.  She probably saw the writing on the wall before she "quite."  She'd probably be great in a job where she got to interact with the public on a regular basis (tour guide, docent, etc.)  I don't think she's cut out for the corporate world.

And yes, for 23 she does appear matronly and it IS the clothes.  Even if she manages to find something that fits reasonably well the fabric screams "I'm an old lady in a nursing home."

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
(edited)

Looks like a maternity potato sack dress to me, but at the least the colour - or color to y’all (sorry @TurtlePower😉) is pretty, and her hair and make up looks lovely here.

So dress color/colour ✔️ hair and makeup ✔️ 

Now if the dress were just a little bit more fitted in the right places, had better material that wasn’t so clingy and shiny, maybe a nicer pattern - ok basically a different dress. She just needs to wear a different dress. 

She also needs to learn to look where the sun is before taking the shot. Squinting isn’t a nice look. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
More snark
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

Who is the Divine Miss M trying to appeal to with those crappy-looking fingernails?

I agree that squinting into the sun isn't a good look for her.  Can she really be making any money shilling LuLaNONO, and whatever the hell her nail stuff is called? 

• Love 2
(edited)
54 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Who is the Divine Miss M trying to appeal to with those crappy-looking fingernails?

I agree that squinting into the sun isn't a good look for her.  Can she really be making any money shilling LuLaNONO, and whatever the hell her nail stuff is called? 

For the majority of people in MLM that would be a hard no, but because these grifters have ‘celebrity’ and following of sycophants; they have an inbuilt supply of gullible victims to not only sell merchandise too, but more importantly, to rope into the scheme (so they earn commissions from their sales also). In MLM you make money by having consultants under you and climbing up the pyramid. You only make money in this scheme if you reach these higher levels. This article explains it really well -

https://www.finance-guy.net/streetonomic/money-lularoe-review

Meri would be likely be one of the few people at Mentor or Coach stage, she’d be earning conservatively 70 thousand to a 2.4 million yearly, on commission alone according to this table. So that’s not even her retail sales...30D65751-0164-4740-9C1D-C8C4A5AB28C6.thumb.jpeg.5a1952e43daf23876adaf0531cdadb89.jpeg

MLM makes a tiny few (who get in first and have the network and marketing ability to make it happen) at the top of the pyramid rich and the majority of ones below go broke. Basically this kind of scheme suits the likes of Mykelti and Meri to a tee, they have many willing fans and no problem gaining money at their fans expense. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Basically this kind of scheme suits the likes of Mykelti and Meri to a tee, they have many willing fans and no problem gaining money at their fans expense. 

They have no problem sucking in their relatives, either.

7 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I’m sorry, but I think this looks like a slip cover they’d use at Meri’s B&B.

Ditto.  And with those raglan sleeves and no darts (and I'd wager no zipper, either) it's essentially two identical pieces of material just sewn together at the seams.  Pennies to make.

7-7-2019 8-40-07 AM.jpg

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Her cuticles look like they have healed up since her initial photos with the red and raw paronychia.

Thanks for a new word Deirdra, you sent me to google for paronychia.  Judging by the raggedy tips of her nails, I think Mykelti is a nail biter and it looks to me as if she has even been nibbling on the contact paper.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Park Silly?

It's a summer Sunday event in Park City, Utah, about 40 minutes east of Salt Lake City.  It actually looks like a lot of fun.  Outdoor booths set up on the main street selling crafts, antiques, food, etc.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

It's a summer Sunday event in Park City, Utah, about 40 minutes east of Salt Lake City.  It actually looks like a lot of fun.  Outdoor booths set up on the main street selling crafts, antiques, food, etc.  

Ahhhh got it!

Damn FT is huuuuuuge now. I’m sure someone said it before and shout out to them - but now is surely the perfect opportunity for a TLC crossover show with my 600 pound life here!

I can totally see Dr Now ‘Tony! Zees Tacos are killing you! You have one munt to lose turdy pound.’ A6DA6B33-2897-4915-B8E3-6307980C99B7.jpeg.1c97596d542d2a6dab4f5eeb027e5323.jpeg

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

A72F1427-488E-4FA7-8F2E-8C8242A5E249.jpeg

2DE60BA7-9179-43C7-B946-8404F6C4A6DB.jpeg

94125DE9-0FC1-4C00-95CD-B5A16AED1202.jpeg

267D14F7-AED7-469D-8C97-A867D2DFD4AF.jpeg

These pictures are kind of cute - on closer look you can see Aspyn's reflection in Tony's sunglasses, lol. In the bottom picture I see a lot of Maddie in Aspyn's smile.

• Love 2

FT is way too young to be that big.  He's heading for an early death.

At some point mykeltip needs to start proofreading her stuff.  Park Silly indeed.  She continues to make herself look ridiculous.

• Love 4
(edited)
26 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

At some point mykeltip needs to start proofreading her stuff.  Park Silly indeed.  She continues to make herself look ridiculous.

Not a typo... as @Sandy W's post indicates...

2 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Edited by sharkerbaby
  • Love 2

Given Mykelti's spelling abilities, it's not too far a leap to assume she meant Park City instead of Park Silly.  On a public insta post, she should have been more clear about the location.  How many people outside of the area would know anything about the event in a town of approximately 8400 people?

I was nosey enough to google, that's the only reason I knew anything about it.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

A72F1427-488E-4FA7-8F2E-8C8242A5E249.jpeg

2DE60BA7-9179-43C7-B946-8404F6C4A6DB.jpeg

94125DE9-0FC1-4C00-95CD-B5A16AED1202.jpeg

267D14F7-AED7-469D-8C97-A867D2DFD4AF.jpeg

Her wedding ring looks like it needs to be cut off. That has to be so uncomfortable. Get it resized, for pete’s sake. 

• Love 5
49 minutes ago, Kbo said:

Her wedding ring looks like it needs to be cut off. That has to be so uncomfortable. Get it resized, for pete’s sake. 

That looks like the pearl ring Tony gave her for her birthday. She must wear it in place of her wedding ring. I wonder why?

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

FT is way too young to be that big.  He's heading for an early death.

Miss M, too. To me she has the physique of someone who should be in their 40s, not her early 20s.

Her hair looks much better now than it used to. 

• Love 5
(edited)
15 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Miss M, too. To me she has the physique of someone who should be in their 40s, not her early 20s.

Her hair looks much better now than it used to. 

I'd say she has the physique of someone in her 50s.  Tony's hair and fish whiskers seem to be thinning like an old woman's.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 7
On 7/11/2019 at 9:39 PM, Kohola3 said:

Again with the toddler pose.  Is she supposed to be practicing a curtsy?  And another stunning backdrop.

That curtsy toddler pose is the worst pose I’ve seen yet from her and that’s saying something! This IS the woman that brought us visual delights such as these here (please all enjoy again a handpicked selection of my favourites) - 

E9E95336-4E14-4453-A885-063D51E89CF1.thumb.jpeg.c77ead8f1b6f46d1a915be733245a698.jpeg

Seriously though, she must take her modelling tips from sewing or knitting pattern covers from the 70 & 80’s or children’s clothing catalogues. It’s hysterical that she’s so unaware it’s so bad...

• LOL 10
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Again with the toddler pose.  Is she supposed to be practicing a curtsy?  And another stunning backdrop.

Apparently she isn't aware that she should pick a backdrop where the clothes stand out.  The first one, she almost blends right in to the wall.

• Love 6

Okay, here I go again with a bit of positivity for Mykelti . . . Contrary to what I have always believed about horizontal stripes not being a friend to any woman above a size 6, I think the first dress actually looks slimming on her.  Do you think she used one of those stretchie filters or something?  I don’t see any warped images in the background or anything, but you never know.

Aside from the silly Butterick pattern #376 poses, I am glad to see her hair a more natural shade and I like the first dress.  There, I said it.  Could she be listening to a little of our advice on here (I.e., hair)?

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
48 minutes ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Okay, here I go again with a bit of positivity for Mykelti . . . Contrary to what I have always believed about horizontal stripes not being a friend to any woman above a size 6, I think the first dress actually looks slimming on her.  Do you think she used one of those stretchie filters or something?  I don’t see any warped images in the background or anything, but you never know.

Aside from the silly Butterick pattern #376 poses, I am glad to see her hair a more natural shade and I like the first dress.  There, I said it.  Could she be listening to a little of our advice on here (I.e., hair)?

I like the first dress on her too. Not the best pattern, but the style and fit are nice. I'm also digging the jacket in the second picture, and it actually coordinates with the dress she's wearing!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Is she sticking her tongue out in the 2nd pic?

What is she, 9?  

Nah, she's being whimsical. Or something.

1 hour ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Maybe she can't afford to dye her hair anymore because of her MLM-ing.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, DakotaJustice said:

Maybe she can't afford to dye her hair anymore because of her MLM-ing.

I suspect it has more to do with what Tony likes.  She always did her hair in updos (or whatever they are called) and Tony put his foot down about her hair being down because HE liked it for the wedding.  Ever since it seems like she is growing her hair long and it is more often down than up.  I see Mykelti as having a matched set of luggage filled with self and daddy issues and Tony is clear with his opinions and Mykelti seems to do what Tony wants.  Its a shame, she seemed to once have direction and opinions of her own.

• Love 7

Advanced issues found

27 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

I suspect it has more to do with what Tony likes.  She always did her hair in updos (or whatever they are called) and Tony put his foot down about her hair being down because HE liked it for the wedding.  Ever since it seems like she is growing her hair long and it is more often down than up.  I see Mykelti as having a matched set of luggage filled with self and daddy issues and Tony is clear with his opinions and Mykelti seems to do what Tony wants.  Its a shame, she seemed to once have direction and opinions of her own.

It seems to me that Mykelti's direction and opinions of her own were effectively squelched when Kody pontificated his "hormones in the mouth" theory to a potential suitor, sending him scampering.  Then on another occasion when Mykelti expressed an interest in fashion design, both Kody and Christine accompanied her to an established designer seeking mentorship and advice.  Once again, Kody opened mouth and inserted foot when he declared that no daughter of his would be designing what he deemed to be "immodest clothing".  Talk about brick walls.

Reactions to these episodes in her life may have been demonstrated when she defiantly insisted on her wedding...her way.  It may have been her very first opportunity to be in charge of anything.

• Love 6
(edited)

Plus, although the younger Mykelti stated a desire to be a fashion designer, she's never actually shown any talent for it, nor the tenacity or persistence to actually learn. 

ETA: The proof that she doesn't have an eye for fashion is evident in her Instagram feed and the photos here.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Plus, although the younger Mykelti stated a desire to be a fashion designer, she's never actually shown any talent for it, nor the tenacity or persistence to actually learn. 

Even if she had started any kind of schooling she'd have quite it by now.  Takes too much time away from her booming businesses.

• LOL 7
(edited)

I realized too late that I should have taken this to the small talk thread.  I'm not sure how to move it - so if a mod wouldn't mind moving it I'd appreciate it....

5 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Kody pontificated his "hormones in the mouth" theory

I know we like to shoot down the Brown's with as much vigor as a sporting event but as I've tried to point out in the past, there is some scientific basis for this declaration.   Multiple studies have shown that kissing can indeed trigger release of hormones (including oxytocin - sometimes referred to as the "love" hormone) and other neurochemical activity in the brain.  And though 'm not sure Kody actually said "hormones in the mouth" (instead something along the lines of that hormones are exchanged while kissing), in fact there are hormones carried in saliva including testosterone and estrogen which is believed to increase the sex drive. 

Below are a couple excerpts from a relevant article.  The article itself has direct links to many of these studies. https://www.healthline.com/health/why-do-we-kiss

"Kissing causes a chemical reaction in your brain, including a burst of the hormone oxytocin. It’s often referred to as the “love hormone,” because it stirs up feelings of affection and attachment.

According to a 2013 study, oxytocin is particularly important in helping men bond with a partner and stay monogamous."

and...

"You know that high you feel when you’re head over heels for a new love and spending time canoodling with them? That’s the effect of the dopamine in your brain’s reward pathway.

Dopamine is released when you do something that feels good, like kissing and spending time with someone you’re attracted to.

This and other “happy hormones” make you feel giddy and euphoric. The more you get of these hormones, the more your body wants them. For some, this may be more apparent at the start of a relationship — especially if most of your time is spent in a lip lock."

and finally...

"It’s also been shown that men kiss to introduce sex hormones and proteins that make their female partner more sexually receptive.

Open mouth and tongue kissing are especially effective in upping the level of sexual arousal, because they increase the amount of saliva produced and exchanged. The more spit you swap, the more turned on you’ll get."

And to help debunk skepticism due to trustworthiness of the article's source, here's the media bias/fact check report... https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/healthline/

Edited by sharkerbaby
realize should have taken response to small talk, request Mod to move
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

The examples you've posted here don't support the contention of hormone-swapping: the first suggests that the act of kissing causes a release of hormones in a participant, but doesn't indicate that they are swapped.  And I read the last article, and it doesn't show that hormones are swapped, as the article states; it labels that suggestion as "speculative", as it appears that it hasn't been tested.

• Love 1
(edited)
10 hours ago, Fosca said:

The examples you've posted here don't support the contention of hormone-swapping: the first suggests that the act of kissing causes a release of hormones in a participant, but doesn't indicate that they are swapped.  And I read the last article, and it doesn't show that hormones are swapped, as the article states; it labels that suggestion as "speculative", as it appears that it hasn't been tested.

But there is a lot of verbiage that suggests Kody wasn't that far off the mark. His statements at the time seemed ridiculous and/or said to try to put the kibosh on any hanky-panky, but it seems he must have read similar articles that suggested the possibilities he warned about. 

Edited by Gothish520
  • Love 3