Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

These cape-lovers should take a look at the Maysles brothers' 1975 Grey Gardens documentary to see how Little Edie could turn any swatch of fabric into fashion.

Maybe Tony's action figures have completely taken over their house, relegating Myke to the car.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Whose house is that???

That's what I'm wondering?

It looks a lot nicer than the pics I've seen of Mykelti's house....

Could it be Meri's new house?... Apparently it's quite fancy and rents for $4500 a month

• Useful 1

Sorry, I hate the term "wifey."  Mr. X has never referred to me in that way.  I don't call him "hubby" either.  One of the perks of being a COL is that I can speak my mind more than I had ever imagined, when I was younger.  

And these fools talk about the perks of sharing a guy's junk.  

• Love 7
On 1/11/2020 at 7:50 PM, DakotaJustice said:

Her legs are so pasty and unattractive for someone so young.

I thought she had khaki pants on until I started reading the comments here. I had to look again and then that made me wonder if she had shorts on in the winter, or if it was a dress hiked up around her waist. And, if so, just what is she doing to “relax”?

• LOL 5
50 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Sorry, I hate the term "wifey."  Mr. X has never referred to me in that way.  I don't call him "hubby" either.  One of the perks of being a COL is that I can speak my mind more than I had ever imagined, when I was younger.  

And these fools talk about the perks of sharing a guy's junk.  

I always think of that Judy Blume adult novel. Anyone else read it? I think it came out in 1979.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 6

I think it is Mykelti & FT's house as the banister looks like what we've seen in the hall outside of their master bedroom. They ran out of wall space for superhero posters etc. in their bedroom & guest room, so they were posting them in the hallway.  Maybe they have a rule to keep the downstairs semi-presentable. 

I also detest the term "wifey".  Why not just say "chattel"?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, ginger90 said:

"AKA I sel LULAROE."

I guess I need to retake Mykelti-Speak 101 because even I can't figure out what this means.

I do like the hashtag #Lularoelshudson.  Lshudson?  LLR must be running out of names for their clothes.  

And I am still trying to figure out how folding one's self into the backseat of a car and putting your feet up on the driver's headrest is considered a way to relax.  Is this the only place she can escape to that doesn't smell like taco burps?

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 11
13 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I always think of that Judy Blume adult novel. Anyone else read it? I think it came out in 1979.

YES!  I thought I was the only one who thought Wifey reminded me of that.  I remember there were dirty parts in it too and my 12 year old self was amazed.  haha.  And the brother-in-law.  Won't get off topic, but that's exactly what I think of. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

YES!  I thought I was the only one who thought Wifey reminded me of that.  I remember there were dirty parts in it too and my 12 year old self was amazed.  haha.  And the brother-in-law.  Won't get off topic, but that's exactly what I think of. 

I always think of Justine, the caterer everyone used who always served what sounded like amazing steak sandwiches on garlic bread. Made my mouth water. Still does.  Found the exact paragraph in Google Books.

Back on topic, sorry! 

1CDB17B8-2EF6-48DC-B299-C80C2B7FC04E.jpeg

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 1/13/2020 at 8:12 PM, DakotaJustice said:

I read it, back in the '80s! I should post a screen-shot of my copy, but that would mean figuring out how to upload the pic from my phone to computer.  I'm Janelle-level lazy about that stuff.

• Love 1

Grrrrreat @DakotaJustice, I'm craving steak and garlic bread so much right now.  2 of my most favorite foods in the world.

My other hobby (besides reality TV, though is that a hobby?) is indie nail polish.  My nails aren't swatcher (someone who hand models the polish for advertising) worthy, but I know the basics of painting at least.  Don't paint your cuticles (leave a small space) and ferchristsakes, use cuticle oil at least nightly!  It makes such a difference!  Those are hideous and she has not a clue on how to model nail color!

• Love 5
16 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

her nails look awful, can't these idiots SEE what they're posting?

Her nails are all jagged on the edge and the green nail is all gummy looking... wtf

I thought these were stick on colors, why does the teal/green one look like an awful polish job? You can tell she bites her nails to the quick. 

41 minutes ago, ShaNaeNae said:

Grrrrreat @DakotaJustice, I'm craving steak and garlic bread so much right now.  2 of my most favorite foods in the world.

Just imagine being a 16 year old girl at fat camp and reading that for the first time! 😳

What kills me now, 41 years later, is that everyone apparently used the SAME caterer and the SAME menu for all their parties.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 1/13/2020 at 5:12 PM, DakotaJustice said:

Yes.  In fact I was suspended from 7th grade for having it during class reading time.  And the story made it to the front page of the Telegram Tribune (county newspaper).  Of course it didn't have my name but I was 12 and everyone in town knew it was me.  

• LOL 11
1 hour ago, Phoebe70 said:

Wait a minute...aren’t those the shoes Fat Tony got married in?

They might be but that means that Mykelti has bigger feet than FT because those sneaks are straining. She needs to go up a shoe size, I think.

Mykelti posts the most inane, pointless shit.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, toodles said:

Someone else is writing her posts now.  The grammar is much better and you understand her point.  The giveaway is the spelling.  It seems to be correct.

I agree with your assessment. Perhaps she's using one of those influencer PR/Marketing companies. 

2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Someone asked her if the “polka dot cardigan is lularoe “. Her answer, “ it is, it’s Gwen the blazer”.

OTOH...she might just be using spell check because this photo is horrendous. 

And why does she care about the weekend?!? She doesn't have a job to go to.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

That is quite possibly the worst picture of her I've ever seen. Hideous from all aspects.

And what difference does a "weekend" make to her?  She hasn't got a job so what's the big deal? She can sleep in every day.  

• Love 17
2 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

That is quite possibly the worst picture of her I've ever seen. Hideous from all aspects.

Maybe she's only capable of using one skill at a time.  If she takes a decent picture - i.e. she puts on clothes, that while they may not be your personal taste, at least go together and somewhat flatter her shape, the grammar and spelling is all f'ed up.  If she writes a posting in comprehensible English, the clothes look like they were "coordinated" by a blind person.  And sorry, that polka dot thing is a BATHROBE, with pockets, NOT a blazer.

• LOL 13
2 hours ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

She looks like a homeless person.  I have zero fashion sense, but even I wouldn't leave the house looking like this.  🙄

She looks like she’s channeling Pippi Longstocking, from the children’s book.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
On 1/17/2020 at 9:41 AM, ginger90 said:

She’ll look better with her natural hair. It’ll look wonky for a bit, but it looks like her hair grows fast—a nice lob would look good on her. 

Good on her for figuring this out. 

• Love 6
On 1/13/2020 at 6:34 PM, xwordfanatik said:

Sorry, I hate the term "wifey."  Mr. X has never referred to me in that way.  

Something else I don’t like or understand is when men refer to “the wife”! Why not “my wife”? I don’t think I’ve ever heard a woman say, “the husband”.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 1/18/2020 at 6:28 AM, ginger90 said:

Someone asked her if the “polka dot cardigan is lularoe “. Her answer, “ it is, it’s Gwen the blazer”.

She looks like the wacky neighborhood mom who's always late for carpool so she drives the kids to school in her robe and slippers.

• LOL 17
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Cara said:

Something else I don’t like or understand is when men refer to “the wife”! Why not “my wife”? I don’t think I’ve ever heard a woman say, “the husband”.

Not nearly as bad as "the little woman".

I do plead guilty here though, when referring to my husband on these threads, I have said "the hubs", only because if I referred to "John" or whatever his name is, no one would know who I was talking about.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

She’ll look better with her natural hair. It’ll look wonky for a bit, but it looks like her hair grows fast—a nice lob would look good on her. 

Good on her for figuring this out. 

True.  But her natural color is no longer blonde.  But a light brown.  It's weird that she is the only one of Christine's kids with darker hair.  

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Cara said:

Yes!  This irritates me, too.  I had a coworker that used that term, and it would grate on me.

• Love 4