Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

While I don't care for those nails in particular, at least that is a good picture.  Nice make-up, don't see any horrible clothes and no stupid poses.  If this gets her away from posting all the lulacrap I'm all for it.

• Love 11
22 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

While I don't care for those nails in particular, at least that is a good picture.  Nice make-up, don't see any horrible clothes and no stupid poses.  If this gets her away from posting all the lulacrap I'm all for it

Might be smart for Mykelti to establish another MLM business so when the LLR business ends, she'll still have something going--if it's going really well, that may be all she needs; if it's not, she can find another MLM business to get into--who knows, she might end up being good at this type of work.

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, kimaken said:

Might be smart for Mykelti to establish another MLM business so when the LLR business ends, she'll still have something going--if it's going really well, that may be all she needs; if it's not, she can find another MLM business to get into--who knows, she might end up being good at this type of work.

The beauty of it is, is that she can now post selfie's all day long without those pesky bank managers and their silly rules.

• LOL 12
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Sandy W said:

The beauty of it is, is that she can now post selfie's all day long without those pesky bank managers and their silly rules.

So she left a (probably) decent paying job with (probably) benefits to paste plastic nails on people?  Yeah, that's going to pay for a house.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

To sign up as a Color Street Independent Stylist, you need to purchase a Basic Starter Kit for $129.
https://bottlesoup.com/2018/07/15/is-color-street-the-next-big-thing/

Each set comes with 16 strips that can be used on both fingernails and toe nails. I like to use both sides of the nail strip, so I can get two nails out of one strip. I also can use the middle section to get a few toes covered! I don’t let ANY of my strips go to waste, so I am able to get at least 32 nails out of each package. It makes that $13 investment in a package WELL worth it!
https://www.girllovesglam.com/color-street-nails/

Anyone can become a Color Street Independent Stylist. It doesn’t require special skills, prior experience, or extensive training. Our “nail fashion” is easy to demonstrate and fun to sell! 
https://colorstreet.com/

• Useful 6
  • LOL 1
(edited)

I pegged it as dumb when I thought it was nail polish and nearly fell off my chair when I realized it was, as you said, contact paper.

I hope she gets a bunch of phony inquiries: I need five hundred dollars' worth for my salons, ASAP. Can you help me? Our school is having a fund raiser. If we send you $850 could we get free shipping?

FT would be quite-ing his job. 

Edited by suomi
typo
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

She's really getting into the whole MLM life.  Waiting for her to start advertising her Scentsy, Arbonne, Avon and Amway businesses!  I'm sure that putting a few pictures of her products up on social media will create a tidal wave of sales!      

• Love 5

Ugh Color Street.  Much like Jamberry, these make me (an indie polish collector-and wearer!) cringe.  It's typical MLM crap.  

Going back to looks, I've never thought Mykelti was attractive.  The brows, swollen like eyes, ehhh, not my cup of tea.  I think Aspyn is cuter.  Out of all of Christine's girls, I think Ysabel is turning out to be beautiful. 

I get up early for work and this week SW has been on in the early mornings.  Just saw the episode of FT saying Kody should take out a loan to finance their wedding.  What a tool.  He's just so awkward.  When he asked Kody if he could talk to him in the room about marrying Mykelti, he says in his weird effeminate voice, "uh can I have a little second with you?"  What's a "little second" Tony?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Red Lobster:

B5A7FEC4-9A99-4941-A940-494D0BA590F3.jpeg

FT wasn't invited, or wasn't in the photo? She hasn't posted a photo of him on IG or mentioned him on twitter since February - are they taking a break?

And she corrected the spelling about quite-ing her job. Guess we can't use that anymore.  

Edited by suomi
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
22 minutes ago, suomi said:

FT wasn't invited, or wasn't in the photo? She hasn't posted a photo of him on IG or mentioned him on twitter since February - are they taking a break?

And she corrected the spelling about quite-ing her job. Guess we can't use that anymore.  

FT aka Fish Whiskers wasn't able to make the trip Flagstaff to assist with minding Truely in Christine's absence, he was far too busy attending to his responsibilities in the banking industry.

Mykelti's hands are conspicuously absent in the photo, her new plastic nails were probably askew.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
(edited)
39 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Mykelti's hands are conspicuously absent in the photo, her new plastic nails were probably askew.

I'm surprised that Ysabel & Truely don't have contact paper on their nails yet.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Oh I wonder if they have some of them special trips like LuLuNo, granted its only what a 129.00 investment instead of the several thousands I hear.  Who knows, maybe the contact paper nails has a top sales trip - all expense paid ticket on Greyhound to Yuma for their convention in August.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
On 3/21/2019 at 4:33 AM, ShaNaeNae said:

She's that office worker that always has her shoes off, running around in socks and has personal telephone calls loud enough for everyone to hear so it's awkward.

And eats chips and cookies out of a bag all day, with a rotation of about 8 different cans of soda that come and go.  Desk cluttered with nodding solar powered daisies and rabbits and dying plants.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
On 4/5/2019 at 6:02 AM, ShaNaeNae said:

When he asked Kody if he could talk to him in the room about marrying Mykelti, he says in his weird effeminate voice, "uh can I have a little second with you?"  What's a "little second" Tony?

It's about as long as he lasts in the bedroom.  You're welcome.

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

And eats chips and cookies out of a bag all day, with a rotation of about 8 different cans of soda that come and go.  Desk cluttered with nodding solar powered daisies and rabbits and dying plants.

And chews and pops her gum in between eating crunchy things.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Kyanight said:
On 4/5/2019 at 7:02 AM, ShaNaeNae said:

When he asked Kody if he could talk to him in the room about marrying Mykelti, he says in his weird effeminate voice, "uh can I have a little second with you?"  What's a "little second" Tony?

It's about as long as he lasts in the bedroom.  You're welcome.

I actually heard cymbals do a "joke rim shot" when I read this...lol

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
(edited)

"Hello, shiny peoples!  Welcome to COLOR STREET with ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am CRAZY HAPPY to share this WONDROUS miraculous prodcut and its made right HER in the USA!!!!!!!!!!!!

(copy and paste the paragraph from the online brochure they sent me)*

Her is what makes COLOR STREET diferent?????

(copy and paste again)**

It doesnt require special tools or drying time!!

You can even do it while you drive down the interstate in your car!!

Please let me know if you have any questions LOVERS!!!!!!!!!  SMOOCHES!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

*too many large, correctly spelled words to be from Mykelti

** punctuation is on point so no way can that be from Mykelti either

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I have never seen one episode of GOT.  I guess it's a rilly big dill.

Haven't seen it either.  I don't fill like following the rilly big dills.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I have never seen one episode of GOT.  I guess it's a rilly big dill.

I watched GOT instead of Sister Wives yesterday, but they're essentially the same show. Entitled medieval types face an invasion of ice zombies rather than persecution from monogamists.😄

Topic? Uhh, apparently M&T weren't watching their own show last night either.

• LOL 21

So I thought FT was totally against booze, from their wedding episode he was like nope I am mormon and don't drink. Well we can look at it this way, if these are a few years old, and not stored properly, FT may grow some hair on his chest and look less like Audrey

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

I think Mykelti took her IG down.  Went looking the other day to show Mr. ShaNaeNae a pic of bloated Tony mid-transition and couldn't find her.

It’s still up, it’s  Mykelti Padron.

• Useful 2
36 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

It’s still up, it’s  Mykelti Padron.

Well, that's weird.  I cannot see it.  I wonder if I'm blocked?  I've never even commented on anything of hers. 

57d042fe0f2bd7b19a0bf3d7bbf7a9ae.jpg

mp.jpg

Edited by ShaNaeNae
(edited)
16 minutes ago, ShaNaeNae said:

Well, that's weird.  I cannot see it.  I wonder if I'm blocked?  I've never even commented on anything of hers. 

57d042fe0f2bd7b19a0bf3d7bbf7a9ae.jpg

mp.jpg

That is odd. Try mykeltip .

I don’t have Instagram, so I just go through my browser search bar.

Edited by ginger90
6 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

That is odd. Try mykeltip .

I don’t have Instagram, so I just go through my browser search bar.

I don't have Instagram either, but I just googled ...mykelti brown instagram and it popped up:- mykelti padron (@mykeltip), the latest entry was the 2 wine bottles they enjoyed while watching GoT

Well, I guess it's official, I'm blocked.  haha.  I haven't commented on any of her stuff nor her family of grifters stuff.  It wouldn't shock me if it was Duggars or Jenelle Evan's or even Outdaughtered, I've said a few not so nice things but Mykelti, who knows.  I guess I'll have to see pictures here. 

• Love 2

I stopped watching Game of Thrones after the second episode because I was afraid they were going to kill the wolf puppies.

I wonder how much Mykelti could be making from the nails and LuLuRoe. I can’t see her hustling like Meri. I don’t see how this could be bringing in more money than the job she quit. Maybe I am odd but I would be too stressed because of mortgage payments to up and quit my job. I can’t see Tony making enough money to cover a mortgage and everyday expenses like Mykelti’s required LuLuRoe orders. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, MakingBacon said:

I wonder how much Mykelti could be making from the nails and LuLuRoe. I can’t see her hustling like Meri. I don’t see how this could be bringing in more money than the job she quit. Maybe I am odd but I would be too stressed because of mortgage payments to up and quit my job. I can’t see Tony making enough money to cover a mortgage and everyday expenses like Mykelti’s required LuLuRoe orders. 

I think she wants to get pregnant and is trying to prove she can make enough money on the side to be a stay at home mother.  She has mentioned on the show that Tony has said no babies yet, so I think she is trying to convince him it is financially possible.  With all the great examples of fiscal responsibility she has had growing up, I'm guessing she thinks shilling Lulano and nails is a great plan.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
55 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

I think she wants to get pregnant and is trying to prove she can make enough money on the side to be a stay at home mother.  She has mentioned on the show that Tony has said no babies yet, so I think she is trying to convince him it is financially possible.  With all the great examples of fiscal responsibility she has had growing up, I'm guessing she thinks shilling Lulano and nails is a great plan.

Or for baby time, FT will suggest Cody take out a 2nd mortgage like he did for their wedding.. oh wait a 2nd mortgage on what ? Prairie Plague Place ?

• LOL 7
56 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Or for baby time, FT will suggest Cody take out a 2nd mortgage like he did for their wedding

I honestly thought Tony thought he was being "funny" with that remark.  They knew EXACTLY how much they were going to get from TLC and Mykelti negotiated more from Kody by agreeing to not compete with Maddie's wedding.  They BOTH knew the financial realities.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

I honestly thought Tony thought he was being "funny" with that remark.  They knew EXACTLY how much they were going to get from TLC and Mykelti negotiated more from Kody by agreeing to not compete with Maddie's wedding.  They BOTH knew the financial realities.

If that remark, along with the effigy of his bride as a pinata wasn't insisted on by production, Tony's sense of humor ranks right up there with knee slappers like whoopie cushions and exploding cigars.

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, MakingBacon said:

I stopped watching Game of Thrones after the second episode because I was afraid they were going to kill the wolf puppies.

Oh my god you're just like me... I had to get hubby to watch and see what happened to the puppies so he could skip ahead for me if needed. 

Don't even get me started about chaining or shooting the dragons.... I nearly cried. lol

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Sandy W said:

If that remark, along with the effigy of his bride as a pinata wasn't insisted on by production, Tony's sense of humor ranks right up there with knee slappers like whoopie cushions and exploding cigars.

Remember when they opened the time capsule and Mykelti said something to Mariah about coming out of the closet?  I think they were hoping to position themselves as the "fun" "quirky" "humorous" couple who say somewhat outrageous things (which they can pass off as a joke) to differentiate themselves from the rest of the spawn.  I vaguely remember Tony saying something "humorous" in the women's bathroom when they were checking out the venue.  Maybe they were hoping their presence would be wanted more for filming?  A little extra cash coming in?

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

Remember when they opened the time capsule and Mykelti said something to Mariah about coming out of the closet?  I think they were hoping to position themselves as the "fun" "quirky" "humorous" couple who say somewhat outrageous things (which they can pass off as a joke) to differentiate themselves from the rest of the spawn.  I vaguely remember Tony saying something "humorous" in the women's bathroom when they were checking out the venue.  Maybe they were hoping their presence would be wanted more for filming?  A little extra cash coming in?

I don't recall the remark verbatim, but it was some ignorant "joke" about female sanitary supplies in the women's washroom.  He's probably pretty disappointed by the move to Flagstaff, production won't find them engaging enough to travel the 4+ hours to St. George and weekends when he has time off from his banking career, Mykelti is having her peak selling times with her MLM jobs, so they probably won't be getting much screen time if there is another season.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
17 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Oh my god you're just like me... I had to get hubby to watch and see what happened to the puppies so he could skip ahead for me if needed. 

Don't even get me started about chaining or shooting the dragons.... I nearly cried. lol

Ok this let's me know I was correct in not watching GoT.

• Love 2