Type keyword(s) to search

First Looks: Upcoming Episodes

• Start Topic

(edited)

"Dorinda Meddler".  It's quips like these that make me like Bethenny.   

Nope, I'm not buying into the "good for Jules" sentiment because she's taking on Bethenny.  She's portrayed herself as too big a twit until now as far as I'm concerned...her ageist comments, how difficult she finds it to look after her two kids, expecting her kid's nanny to be her stand-in at sales, hands in the food, etc, utensils cooked in food, and the oversharing and over dramtizing  about her bruised nether region are just a few examples.  I don't find her ways cute or amusing at all and she can't blame editing because she said it and did it.

Edited by ichbin
  • Love 10

So now Beth was bleeding out of every orifice of her body? The 'exaggerator' strikes again.  

I don't like Jules very much but I'm glad she went after Beth.  Too bad she didn't do such a good job.  But she did annoy Beth and I like that.  So what was Beth's explanation of her sense of humor?  How was she justifying that?  Sorry Beth, Jules was right on that one.  And then we have Beth telling Jules to stop talking? Hello pot, kettle.  

Carole?  Really?  It's all about concern for Jules?  You don't show concern by asking a person with an ED their weight.  

I was happy that Ro texted Lu.  Yeah girls, it does matter.  It's actually more sincere to text sooner than later. 

Sonja?  Really?  You needed to announce your ten years of friends with benefit to the table?  BTW, I have my doubts of how often that occurred if at all.  

I run hot and cold with Lu.  But if she's happy, WTH.  She's in a love bubble.  Give some slack girls....  And once again we hear Beth say that Lu wouldn't stop talking.  Kettle, pot...

• Love 13
12 hours ago, ichbin said:

Nope, I'm not buying into the "good for Jules" sentiment because she's taking on Bethenny.  She's portrayed herself as too big a twit until now as far as I'm concerned...her ageist comments, how difficult she finds it to look after her two kids, expecting her kid's nanny to be her stand-in at sales, hands in the food, etc, utensils cooked in food, and the oversharing and over dramtizing  about her bruised nether region are just a few examples.  I don't find her ways cute or amusing at all and she can't blame editing because she said it and did it.

Jules doesn't bother me but for some reason Im not a passenger on her love train either. Hey, maybe Im jealous:-) but I have little sympathy for top 1%ers who never took it upon themselves to acquire training and skills that was not exclusive only to the help. Shes proud to revel in her role as the typical coquettish "Jewpanese American Princess". One thing that struck me was her body language at her plastic surgeons office (right before she fluffs her hair and he walks into the office -Unfortunately I can't verbalize it but I sensed there was an air of superiority. 

• Love 3

Great first look and WTG Jules. She had just the right combo of letting Bethenny have it and keeping her cool, which let Bethenny fall into the trap of over reacting. Bleeding out of every orifice. Doesn't have parents. Lost at sea.

Jules did a stellar job of making the point that Jule antics are up there and Bethennys are down there. Truth! 

• Love 10

I am proud of Jules for standing up for herself. Yes she is messy and far from perfect. But you can tell she has a good heart. Just like Kristen last year who Bethenny also attacked unmercifully. Jules called her out and Bethenny couldn't take it. She was shifting her eyes so much she looked like Luann when the check comes to the table. I think we are going to see major damage control talking heads from Bethenny in the rest of the episode. She realizes that she got served by a real skinny girl. Heh.

• Love 15

We all were sad when Heather quit and kristen was fired because no one was around to call Bethenny out.  Who knew it would be Jules...and I dont think she cares about cominf back for another season so why not telling the dragon lady the truth lol

• Love 3

I'm in the school of both. Good for Jules for finally speaking up directly to Bethenny if she had a problem with her. That's what a person should do. That said ...

On 7/9/2016 at 7:22 PM, ichbin said:

Don't be a dumbass Jules. You spent valuable first impression time cultivating an image as an airhead, vapid twit of a wife,and babbling, goofy gadfly of a Housewife.  Now you want to call foul because she (and many of us) took you at your word? GTFOH.   You can also miss me with the "privilege" of letting people into your eating disorder. It's just narcissism of the highest order.

And yes, you certainly have a mean, bitchy bone in your body, otherwise you couldn't have talked all that shit about age and menopause. Was it after being shown a scene or two and then asked questions? Probably. Does it show you too have a bitch bone, regardless of the how/why? YUP.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Looks like Carole cleaned out the rag basket for her dress and Ramona wore a nightgown:

https://twitter.com/ramonasinger?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Haha.  And Ro can't get enough of showing off those augmented breasts. 

Another shot of the 'couches':

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/real-housewives-of-new-york-city-reunion-jules-wainstein-reacts

Has Lu ever gotten 'first' seat?  I can't remember..

12 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Haha.  And Ro can't get enough of showing off those augmented breasts. 

Another shot of the 'couches':

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/real-housewives-of-new-york-city-reunion-jules-wainstein-reacts

Has Lu ever gotten 'first' seat?  I can't remember..

I don't think so.  Bethenny didn't always get the first seat.  The first two years she was buried on the Jill couch.  The third she was first.  Ramona the fourth season wore this huge dress that practically put Luann out of camera range and did her usual stupid stunt of just getting up in the middle of the taping.  The fifth season Luann was the star but acting as a FOH, sixth season Kristen was next to Andy and Ramona was on the other side and last year sleepy Ramona and Bethenny flanked Andy. 

For camera purposes it is not always the best seat to be in.  Quite frankly I am surprised they didn't have Bethenny in Andy's chair.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

I don't think so.  Bethenny didn't always get the first seat.  The first two years she was buried on the Jill couch.  The third she was first.  Ramona the fourth season wore this huge dress that practically put Luann out of camera range and did her usual stupid stunt of just getting up in the middle of the taping.  The fifth season Luann was the star but acting as a FOH, sixth season Kristen was next to Andy and Ramona was on the other side and last year sleepy Ramona and Bethenny flanked Andy. 

For camera purposes it is not always the best seat to be in.  Quite frankly I am surprised they didn't have Bethenny in Andy's chair.

Well, to be honest, Bethenny doesn't actually need to sit in Andy's chair, he lets her run the NY reunion now no matter where she sits. LOL

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Looks like the reunion may have fired Sonja up! LOL Sounds like she is upset with both Bethenny and Ramona despite what we are seeing on the show now.

http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/1126489/sonja-morgans-on-a-dissing-spree-bethenny-frankel-ramona-singer

I posted a past blog of Sonja's where she made the same complaint about Ramona and her superiority complex.  Glad to see Sonja is calling her out on it.  Ramona never thinks in terms of what Sonja is going through just if Sonja is around to step on to make herself look taller.

As to the criticism of Bethenny.  I was one of the naysayers about Skinnygirl and Tipsy Girl being too close.  I do think Bethenny should have paid more attention to who put it on Page Six - looking at you Ramona.  These two live and ide by the mentions on Page Six and it just burned Bethenny's butt she didn't have the heads' up.  How do you not go to a cast mate's birthday party?  She could have stopped in for a drink or at least RSVP'd Sonja.

I think the Countess and Sonja are standing taut against the fake friendship between Bethenny and Ramona.  Might be wise of ramona to learn the old adage, two is company, three is a crowd.  Just not any room for a third in the Carole/Bethenny relationship.

My prediction is if Ramona wants to be relevant next season, she better take Bethenny on another walk on the Brooklyn Bridge.

• Love 4

Poor Sonja.  She thinks she is Susan Susanbaker or Karen Walker and carries a lope around with her and can spot the quality of a gemstone.  Who she going be next?  Tune to Nick at Night and see! 

For all her posturing she fails at the simple mathematics of marrying for money.  You are only 'old money' if you marry and stay with it.  Sonja?  You ain't old money.  You no money.

• Love 12
46 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Oh my. . . Sonja does not know when to shut up.  Who says that about someone's engagement ring?  http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/rhonys-sonja-isnt-impressed-with-luanns-engagement-ring-w429970  Oh the same person that claims 8 carats is new money, 4 carats is old money.

Not just Sonja but Ramona saying that Luann like being the center of attention!?! LOL It was nice, really nice, to see Carole being happy for Luann, now that's the Carole I really like!

• Love 6
(edited)

A little homesick seeing the interiors of Mohegan Sun.  Spent a lot of time there with my last beau and the place is only 20 minutes from my home in CT.  Unfortuntely, my other home is in Wisconsin, due to my marriage to someone else.  Dear hubby saw one of the scenes and he said he would have recognized that place had I not told him it was MS.  Took him there once.

Edited by b2H
  • Love 5

Oh my. . . Sonja does not know when to shut up.  Who says that about someone's engagement ring?  http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/rhonys-sonja-isnt-impressed-with-luanns-engagement-ring-w429970  Oh the same person that claims 8 carats is new money, 4 carats is old money.

Sexy J is a mean person in lots and lots of ways.  She thought a richer man would rescue her - the articles regarding the suit lodged against her contained allegations that she had rich, powerful men threaten the (successful) plaintiffs.  I think she must read as a little toxic to that Upper East Side, rich men ages 45-80.  I don't think she's getting ringed up again.  She's been in that scene for 10 years.  She may be the only one but I think she is deeply jealous of Lu.  Not over Tom per se, but over every other circumstance - age-appropriate, rich, and willing to propose marriage?  That's just not going to happen for Sonja. 

• Love 9
(edited)

Yeah, Bethenny crying is unremarkable,

And I'm sure it was more about this, from the article, than anything else. 

“She was genuinely upset by how she came across onscreen,” the insider explains. “Often, she doesn’t realize how she comes across.”

She was upset about her image, not that she is sorry for being a beast.

Edited by izabella
  • Love 10

Dude those reunion pics her cheek implants look painful.

i think the jaw-ectomy was a big improvement and eye lift but the cutlets shoved under her skin are very unnatural in appearance and from the side in candid press pictures from events if she's talking you can see a seam from the bump to the rest of her face. Ouch. I can't even imagine what it feels like in motion. Also her big globe bolt ons with her skinny frame must be heavy. The fakeness and way they have settled with age in her thin body are taking her to Tori Spelling land. 

• Love 5

Geez could Bethenny be anymore delighted in getting the dirt on Luann and delighting in her calling off the wedding?  Sonja sounds like an idiot with her comments about "rolling around in bed" with Tom.  What is wrong with these women?

• Love 6
11 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Geez could Bethenny be anymore delighted in getting the dirt on Luann and delighting in her calling off the wedding?  Sonja sounds like an idiot with her comments about "rolling around in bed" with Tom.  What is wrong with these women?

What?  Lu's wedding has been called off??? 

• Love 2

No it hasn't.  Tom and Luann are vacation in Europe together.  It is a comment Bethenny made. http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-8/videos/its-just-not-right  Full of crap Ramona, is now saying Luann is the one that put the item in Page Six about Ramona and Tom dating?  The item appeared months before Luann and Tom met at the Mark Hotel.  Why would Luann be calling the press about Ramona's love life. 

Here is the Bethenny scene:    http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-8/videos/next-on-rhony-sonja-and-tom-reunite

• Love 5
(edited)

Wow, those cows, skinny and otherwise, have no idea how envious and immature they are coming across.  I've never loved Lu, and at times have loathed her, but I sure am rooting for her and Tom to have a wonderful, happy life together if for no other reason than to see these bitches vomiting pea green jealousy soup.

Edited by izabella
  • Love 16

Then there is this: 

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/luann-de-lesseps-fiance-thomas-dagostino-dating-history-ramona-singer-reacts

While Ramona was "Dating" Tom she was serious about someone in Colorado.  This is just proof of insanity and making stuff up for the show.  No womder Tom had to reply to the press.

At least Dorinda had the common sense to say you aren't bringing it up at dinner?

What is the "making love" nonsense from Sonja-it is called a one night stand with an acquaintance.  I do think Tom told Luann and I think Luann did tell Sonja when things became serious.  Sonja likes to think she and Luann are in competition.  Very sad.   

• Love 8
53 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

No it hasn't.  Tom and Luann are vacation in Europe together.  It is a comment Bethenny made. http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-8/videos/its-just-not-right  Full of crap Ramona, is now saying Luann is the one that put the item in Page Six about Ramona and Tom dating?  The item appeared months before Luann and Tom met at the Mark Hotel.  Why would Luann be calling the press about Ramona's love life. 

Here is the Bethenny scene:    http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-8/videos/next-on-rhony-sonja-and-tom-reunite

Then there is Ramona trying to get Sonja against Luann here (34 second mark) http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-8/videos/next-on-rhony-sonja-and-tom-reunite  Ramona is really trying to turn everyone against Luann!

• Love 4

Those clips are why I love every time Lu swans in for an appearance, and then swans out to go to a musical or skiing or to Europe or to the penthouse with Tom.  Ramona and Sonja can get as graphic and crass as they like talking about Tom, but every time they do, they make it clear how upset they are that they are alone with no man in their lives who is in love with them.  The cruder and meaner and cattier they are, the more steam I see coming out of their ears.  It's one of those obvious "thou doth protest too much Ramonja!" gotchas.  And they just cannot help themselves, which is amusing.

• Love 14
9 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Then there is Ramona trying to get Sonja against Luann here (34 second mark) http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-8/videos/next-on-rhony-sonja-and-tom-reunite  Ramona is really trying to turn everyone against Luann!

What I noticed right away was the gut on Ramona.

How about Ramona who claims she was serious about someone else, stopped "dating" Tom, who she had no relationship with, still claiming Luann owed her a head's up because of an overlap?  Where is the overlap?  Ramona and Tom stopped in September and Luann and Tom started seeing each other in November. I checked Ramona was in Aspen for a week during her "dating" Tom.  Oh she was also in New Orleans and the Hamptons.  Just when sis she work in all these dates?

• Love 4

It's all BS.  Neither Ramona nor Sonja have any story lines this season, especially Ramona.  So they are focusing on the sliver of connections they once had with Tom to remain relevant.  Unfortunately for them and happy for me, they're just making themselves look bad. 

• Love 10
20 hours ago, b2H said:

A little homesick seeing the interiors of Mohegan Sun.  Spent a lot of time there with my last beau and the place is only 20 minutes from my home in CT.  Unfortuntely, my other home is in Wisconsin, due to my marriage to someone else.  Dear hubby saw one of the scenes and he said he would have recognized that place had I not told him it was MS.  Took him there once.

Right?  I used to work there.  I honestly thought we'd be seeing more of it because it seemed clearly like it was a sponsored event.    The candy bar they went to in a previous episode also has a location inside of  Mohegan Sun.   

I'm embarrassed for Ramona and Sonja.  Particularly Ramona.  Her lack of self awareness can be amusing,  but this isn't cute.  They both want to play the victim and make Tom into a villain.  It's weird to me that Tom dated all three of them,  but I would want to save face and appear happy for Luann.   It's possibly quite awkward for them to take a trip with Tom,  but clearly his dalliance with either of them wasn't serious enough to merit demanding anything of Luann.  And Bethenny seems the least happy about all of this, she can hide in the shadows and dance around it in every conversation and argument she has with Luann,  but she's clearly not happy for her.  I wonder how much she was in Sonja and Ramona's ear talking shit and encouraging their outrage.  She makes up with Sonja and suddenly Sonja suddenly goes from confused but wishing Luann well to being quite spiteful about it all.  I don't know how to feel about Tom, but it's obvious that Lu is so happy.  So much so that I can't help but to put her and Bethenny, both women allegedly in love, side by side for comparison, and it becomes even more apparent that Bethenny is pretty miserable for someone supposedly in such a happy place in her relationship.  That article that I read about her finding out and being outraged that Luann would dare usurp her spotlight by announcing an engagement on the show is making more and more sense to me and it's really pretty gross.  If you're truly happy and in love, that should be so much more than reality TV fodder.  It shouldn't send you into such a tailspin to find out another women has found the same, imo.  I'm sorry to hype on Bethenny for those of you who like her,  but I really think she's responsible for so much of the negativity we see on the show.  

(if there was an episode that came out yesterday I haven't seen it yet, so I'm posting this here)

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, Souvlaki said:

Right?  I used to work there.  I honestly thought we'd be seeing more of it because it seemed clearly like it was a sponsored event.    The candy bar they went to in a previous episode also has a location inside of  Mohegan Sun.   

I'm embarrassed for Ramona and Sonja.  Particularly Ramona.  Her lack of self awareness can be amusing,  but this isn't cute.  They both want to play the victim and make Tom into a villain.  It's weird to me that Tom dated all three of them,  but I would want to save face and appear happy for Luann.   It's possibly quite awkward for them to take a trip with Tom,  but clearly his dalliance with either of them wasn't serious enough to merit demanding anything of Luann.  And Bethenny seems the least happy about all of this, she can hide in the shadows and dance around it in every conversation and argument she has with Luann,  but she's clearly not happy for her.  I wonder how much she was in Sonja and Ramona's ear talking shit and encouraging their outrage.  She makes up with Sonja and suddenly Sonja suddenly goes from confused but wishing Luann well to being quite spiteful about it all.  I don't know how to feel about Tom, but it's obvious that Lu is so happy.  So much so that I can't help but to put her and Bethenny, both women allegedly in love, side by side for comparison, and it becomes even more apparent that Bethenny is pretty miserable for someone supposedly in such a happy place in her relationship.  That article that I read about her finding out and being outraged that Luann would dare usurp her spotlight by announcing an engagement on the show is making more and more sense to me and it's really pretty gross.  If you're truly happy and in love, that should be so much more than reality TV fodder.  It shouldn't send you into such a tailspin to find out another women has found the same, imo.  I'm sorry to hype on Bethenny for those of you who like her,  but I really think she's responsible for so much of the negativity we see on the show.  

(if there was an episode that came out yesterday I haven't seen it yet, so I'm posting this here)

I am one that likes B but she just is one of those perpetually surly people who doesn't look happy.  It is perpetual resting bitch face (PRBF).  I think she holds a lot to the vest and trusts nearly no one so I don't take her lack of outward emotion as a sign of how she is actually feeling.  

She may have had many opportunities as a kid (travel, skiing, parties, nice houses) but I understand her angst at her parents.  I loved my parents, would have done anything for them, but they really sucked at the parenting part a lot of the time.  They were just DONE.  I learned to handle things on my own and not go to them for anything.  I see that in her.  She needed something handled, she did it herself.  THAT said, she needs a bit more self awareness how she comes across.  You don't HAVE to say whatever comes to mind and it isn't anyone else's fault she had a shitty childhood.  

• Love 8

RadarOnLine has some alleged Reunion updates:   http://radaronline.com/photos/real-housewives-of-new-york-reunion-secrets-attack-luann-de-lesseps-fiance/photo/1322475/  I hate format where you have to click on a picture for one sentence.  I do not believe Luann got engaged just for the show.  She and Tom could have moved into together and invited the ladies to Palm Beach without an engagement.  To suggest it is just for the show is really a low blow and fairly desperate on the others' part.  Had they watched the "Before They Were Housewives" special about Luann, and paid attention to her relationship with Jacques, it is fairly evident she jumps in with both feet into relationships.

• Love 4

I am with the brilliant poster film noire on this one. She calls Lu the OG of the franchise, who storms the place like a boss. True that. And I am sure that her happiness has made the other howives even more nutso than usual. Really, that photo of Tom and Lu from RadarOnLine shows a well-matched, happy couple. Good for both of them...and may their happiness increase. I mentioned a few weeks ago here that I used to see Lu in Riverside Park in my neighborhood on the Upper West Side when she was renting a coop here. And I found her, as she walked her dog with the rest of us dog folks, friendly but a little shy, not at all brassy or tough. She is also tall and very good looking. I was never a fan, but she made a very good impression on me. 

And the screech fest from Bethy and the rest is because Beth used her engagement and wedding as a way to get her own show...that it ended in a miserable divorce, is on her. That she wants to hide her current relationship, while bitching at Lu is also on Bethy. That Mario stuck it out with Ramona that long is amazing. I couldn't be around that woman for 10 minutes. And yes, Sonja, it is indeed possible to stay too long at the fair. 

I do think this franchise is winding down...the only highlights have been Lu going toe to toe with Beth, and shutting her down. With a marriage, why would Lu need this any more...she will have everything she wants...she can blow this pop stand.

• Love 7
On 7/21/2016 at 7:29 PM, zoeysmom said:

RadarOnLine has some alleged Reunion updates:   http://radaronline.com/photos/real-housewives-of-new-york-reunion-secrets-attack-luann-de-lesseps-fiance/photo/1322475/  I hate format where you have to click on a picture for one sentence.  I do not believe Luann got engaged just for the show.  She and Tom could have moved into together and invited the ladies to Palm Beach without an engagement.  To suggest it is just for the show is really a low blow and fairly desperate on the others' part.  Had they watched the "Before They Were Housewives" special about Luann, and paid attention to her relationship with Jacques, it is fairly evident she jumps in with both feet into relationships.

I think you meant the Count but it could probably be Jacques as well.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I think you meant the Count but it could probably be Jacques as well.

No I meant Jacques, she was separated/divorced a very short period of time before of time before entering into a four year relationship with Jacques.  I will take it one step further, Carole sounded fairly idiotic saying, "Luann is better with a man," at this point she was around Luann with Jacques for one season and has not met Tom.  I think Carole meant it as an insult, but the reality is some, make that a majority of people do like being in relationships.  I don't think it makes a person less than because they want companionship and love, (although I guess with Carole not having a torrid romance with her marriage she maybe can't relate) nor do I think a person who does not want a committed relationship is off.  It was probably one of those comments better left to Ramona.  Carole seems too bright to make such a statement and no matter how she slices it-it is not meant as a high road statement.

Ramona seems to go on and on about when and who Luann should be dating, when they should marry (I don't know about that waiting for a family member to die, to see how the couple handles stress clause, or a financial down turn) her latest interviews are unbelievable.

Now Ramona was in a serious relationship with some man (presumably) in Colorado while she was "dating" Tom.  Ay-yi-yi, lady pick a story and stick with it.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Looks like Tom is trying to get ahead of whatever bombshell Bethenny tries to drop on Luann in the few remaining episodes left! He doesn't go into detail about what he did but he takes accountability for it.  http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2016/07/25/luann-de-lesseps-fiance-admits-to-actions-he-deeply-regrets/

My guess is it is the old girlfriend he gave the bracelet to for Christmas.  That was filmed around January 5th when Ramona dropped the bombshell.  The next day Luann as saying their relationship was headed for marriage to the press. 

Ramona did say you have to go through rough times together,  Sounds like they did hit a speedbump.

Whatever it was , they obviously dealt with it and it would have come to Bethenny's attention back in February.  I can't imagine it is Sonja because he gave a definitive statement the day before the Reunion taped. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Looks like Tom is trying to get ahead of whatever bombshell Bethenny tries to drop on Luann in the few remaining episodes left! He doesn't go into detail about what he did but he takes accountability for it.  http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2016/07/25/luann-de-lesseps-fiance-admits-to-actions-he-deeply-regrets/

Yikes! We've only seen the dude a couple of times and already he has issued 2 statements. Sounds like you landed yourself a real winner, Lu.  Nice work. I would say Lu deserves better, but I'm not sure. Maybe given her history this is exactly what she deserves. Maybe she is A-OK with it all. I do hope they are happy. Lu has been glowing  and it's always nice to see someone happy, even if they don't particularly deserve it. 

I agree with ZM and doubt it's Sonja.  The old girlfriend or any of dozens of other options. Nice job getting out in front of it, Tom. At least now we know Beth has some reliable sources, so we don't have to go through the whole "word on the street" deal, or Beth is such a liar. 

Now something that Beth said in a recent interview is making more sense. She said she has checked in on Lu from time to time since filming ended to see how she is doing with regard to some of the stuff that went down between the two of them. 

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Yikes! We've only seen the dude a couple of times and already he has issued 2 statements. Sounds like you landed yourself a real winner, Lu.  Nice work. I would say Lu deserves better, but I'm not sure. Maybe given her history this is exactly what she deserves. Maybe she is A-OK with it all. I do hope they are happy. Lu has been glowing  and it's always nice to see someone happy, even if they don't particularly deserve it. 

I agree with ZM and doubt it's Sonja.  The old girlfriend or any of dozens of other options. Nice job getting out in front of it, Tom. At least now we know Beth has some reliable sources, so we don't have to go through the whole "word on the street" deal, or Beth is such a liar. 

Now something that Beth said in a recent interview is making more sense. She said she has checked in on Lu from time to time since filming ended to see how she is doing with regard to some of the stuff that went down between the two of them. 

Well we are seeing him over the next four episodes that filmed six months ago.  The guy is trying to explain he has his own life and reputation outside the RH and when the record needs to be straightened out he will.  A little like Mauricio when he was dragged into an unfavorable light.  Outside of his role as a husband of a RH he has a career. he addressed several rumors head on and when a certain RH would not let up-he had the letter sent.  Oh and she got fired. Since we don't know the bombshell, or what they did to work through it may a cautionary tale in jumping the gun.

I look at deserving happiness this way-I would no more say a person doesn't deserve happiness anymore than I would say a person deserves cancer.

Bethenny should be concerned-she had the option of keeping it off camera.  The idea that she claims she made it a three episode scene instead of a one episode speaks to how low her bar is set for other people 

Actually the person dropping the bombshell won't come forward.   So it is another anonymous source.  Again I question the wisdom of making public a bump in the road.  Would the other women have cheered if Tom had pushed Luann off the yacht?  Or Luann broke up with him on the spot?  Responsible mature adults try and work through or move on.  Luann maybe had a friend in Dorinda but no one else during this time.  Bethenny is a horrible person if she set some up for a fall and then went back to check on the success of her actions.  Because she has only said about a million times how much she loathes and disrespects Luann.  She would have no interest in her well being.

• Love 7
49 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

That is because she, Bethenny, was the driving force to out whatever he did on camera for the world to see. Bethenny wanted to destroy Luann in the most vile way she could and in the most public way she could. She is disgusting, she takes joy/pleasure in causing others real pain on camera!

• Love 10
45 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

That is because she, Bethenny, was the driving force to out whatever he did on camera for the world to see. Bethenny wanted to destroy Luann in the most vile way she could and in the most public way she could. She is disgusting, she takes joy/pleasure in causing others real pain on camera!

No doubt, not a nice thing for Beth to do. I'll put the blame on Tom, however. He supposedly loves Lu, and is part of her storyline about finding love. Yet he cheats on her (true, I'm making an assumption this is what he did - maybe it won't be that bad) while she is filming this season, when he knows that she is taking shit from the other girls. Puts Lu in a hell of a position. Still, I agree that Beth could have handled it off camera. I won't cry for Lu, however. She could have thought about Jacques before she publicly humiliated him as well. Poetic justice, perhaps? 

• Love 2

I look at deserving happiness this way-I would no more say a person doesn't deserve happiness anymore than I would say a person deserves cancer.

You are lucky if you've never met anyone that didn't deserve happiness. Unfortunely, I've met some. Been related to some. And cancer too. Sad, but true. I don't think I would necessarily put Lu in that category, however. As I said, I'm happy to see her find happiness. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

No doubt, not a nice thing for Beth to do. I'll put the blame on Tom, however. He supposedly loves Lu, and is part of her storyline about finding love. Yet he cheats on her (true, I'm making an assumption this is what he did - maybe it won't be that bad) while she is filming this season, when he knows that she is taking shit from the other girls. Puts Lu in a hell of a position. Still, I agree that Beth could have handled it off camera. I won't cry for Lu, however. She could have thought about Jacques before she publicly humiliated him as well. Poetic justice, perhaps? 

I agree, it is Karma kicking her but it ticks me off that Bethenny set this whole reveal up on camera more than anything else. Bethenny gets her rocks off doing this to the other women, she enjoys it, it is her sport of choice and everyone is so afraid of the power she has on the show that no one will take her on except for Luann. Which leaves me no choice but to cheer Luann on in rebelling against Bethenny's iron fist rule of the show. A show I think Bethenny is intentionally destroying in order to get her own show.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

You are lucky if you've never met anyone that didn't deserve happiness. Unfortunely, I've met some. Been related to some. And cancer too. Sad, but true. I don't think I would necessarily put Lu in that category, however. As I said, I'm happy to see her find happiness. 

Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness is an unalienable right found in our Declaration of Independence.  So it is more of something deeply ingrained in me that I don't get to mess with another's happiness or pursuit thereof.  I draw the line at someone creating misery for someone else to find their happiness.  In the world of dating, you can't hang onto someone who doesn't want or love you.

• Love 5