Type keyword(s) to search

Carole Radziwill: She's a Real Princess!

• Start Topic

Looks like she's running the marathon to raise $$ for North Shore Animal League -- we got our current sweetie from there (I wish they spent less on fundraising costs, but it's a no-kill shelter -- always a boon).

"Thank you for visiting my Team Animal League page! I'm running the 2017 TCS NYC Marathon in support of North Shore Animal League America and all the homeless animals they rescue, nurture and adopt into loving, responsible homes...."

http://takeaction.animalleague.org/site/TR/team-animal-league/General?px=4636609&pg=personal&fr_id=1231

Edited by film noire
  • Love 8
25 minutes ago, film noire said:

I love the cut -- still not sure about the colour on her (it looks more gold in this photo versus the earlier one she posted):

You're right, the other photo had her hair looking more white blonde than golden blonde. Oh, and she still has darker roots like Tinsley does! LOL

• Love 2
4 hours ago, film noire said:

I love the cut -- still not sure about the colour on her (it looks more gold in this photo versus the earlier one she posted):

I do love the cut, and would like to see this cut with her natural colour.

• Love 8
12 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Grey?  I doubt we will ever see a grey haired RH.

Amen to that. Unfortunately for most brunette women over 45, it's either keep dying all the gray away or opt for blonde or red---I dunno if I'm feeling Carole's blonde look, but I understand why she felt she had to go that route. I respect this short dyed style way more than those ridiculous long weaves that many of these RH's seem to favor; I'll eternally applaud the NYC RH's for mostly being realistic and age appropriate with their hairstyles((aside from Tinsley and her desperate clinging to those dated long extensions)).

• Love 11

Does anyone remember some of Sonja's THs in the Kristen season? She had ever-so-slightly longer than chin-length, kind of crimped or wavy hair, but she never appeared in any episodes with that hair. I thought it was so cute. Really fresh and flattering. It made her look younger than the longer styles do. I think that haircut would look great on many of these housewives.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 2

Maybe it's the way she was sitting but both the cut and color looked different (IMO better) in the first photo.  In the first pic, her hair looked ashier/darker and a little longer. You all can feel free to spit at me but when I saw the second photo, my first reaction was, "What is Khloe Kardashian doing on RHoNYC?"  (In addition to the hair, I thought Carole's lips look puffier that usual.) To my eye, Carole needs something to frame her face that softens things up. My vote is the first version of the new haircut in the color she had on the show this past season.

Meanwhile ... Carole, feel perfectly free to share the bottom picture with your new BFF Tinsley. It's just a shorter version of what Tins has now but at least it would be a start.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, film noire said:

I agree about the first photo - the color was so elegant & pretty.

I'm not a fan of blondes but I liked the color in the first photo better, too. I started at the last page and read back so I was expecting something way different/bad, but I actually liked it.

• Love 2

....maybe her hair is like a seventies mood ring? : )

My (blonde) hair changes somewhat with the light, but not like this -- she's using a camera filter (look at her face - lovely shot, btw) so maybe that's the reason for gold/warm tones vs ashy/cool undertone?

Edited by film noire
  • Love 2

Kay, I gotta ask, and truly I really try hard not to say negative things about people's appearances, but why is Carole's skin sort of lumpy looking?  Is it acne scars from cystic acne, or is it from fillers?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Jel said:

Kay, I gotta ask, and truly I really try hard not to say negative things about people's appearances, but why is Carole's skin sort of lumpy looking?  Is it acne scars from cystic acne, or is it from fillers?

I think it's the filter that was used. It accents her dry skin. (If you're talking about her arms). 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, film noire said:

....maybe her hair is like a seventies mood ring? : )

My (blonde) hair changes somewhat with the light, but not like this -- she's using a camera filter (look at her face - lovely shot, btw) so maybe that's the reason for gold/warm tones vs ashy/cool undertone?

She looks very plasticy there.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Do you think she went blond so people wouldn't accuse her of being single white female copying Beth's look/hair?  

I personally don't. I think Carole is her own woman and has a strong sense of self. Don't a lot of woman make a change after they've moved on from one boyfriend to being back in the dating scene? She's trying to keep herself fresh. 

• Love 4
On 9/12/2017 at 11:58 AM, Celia Rubenstein said:

I am talking about his ridiculous head tilt.

It's like he's trying to tell the world he's just so easy going, such a cool and relaxed hipster, he can't even hold his head up straight.  He looks ridiculous.

Lol, this cracked me up. My now 24yr old daughter did this head tilt, in every freaking pictures from age 2-4 , it was pretty cute . Now she's like , why didn't you stop me I looked like had some kind of neck condition lol. At least she was kid. :)

• Love 8

It might be the angle of her body, but HER hand seems to be a little more on the front of the hip than the others'. Theirs seem to be more on the side. 

Don't get me wrong, I don't think she looks even remotely pregnant. I'm just trying to guess at where this person is coming from. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

But yes, Carole is too old for that, plus she doesn't LOOK pregnant at all!

I think "She can't be  right" is a snotty age slam (as in "She can't be (pregnant), right?") Asshole thing to post on insta.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 8

Maybe Marysol misses being on TV and is trying to start a feud with Carole in hopes of being brought on as a friend of Dorinda.

Otherwise, it's a shitty thing to do and say. All the housewives know how cruel people are on social media. For a former one to be adding to that is just sad.

Maybe it's a dumb inside joke?

• Love 7
24 minutes ago, JakeyJokes said:

Maybe Marysol misses being on TV and is trying to start a feud with Carole in hopes of being brought on as a friend of Dorinda.

Otherwise, it's a shitty thing to do and say. All the housewives know how cruel people are on social media. For a former one to be adding to that is just sad.

I had no idea this was *that* Marysol -- jesus, that's a punkass move -- what an asshole.

• Love 8

Thanks for the fun fact @film noire!  I had to do a double take when I saw her even though I knew it wasn't Carole, I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees the resemblance. 

Wiki: She is known for writing short poems that address topics like family life, domesticity, motherhood, the female experience, aging, death, loss and the fear of loss, as well as the fragility of life and relationships. 

Here's a sample: 

Pears:                        

Some say
it was a pear
Eve ate.
Why else the shape
of the womb,
or of the cello
Whose single song is grief
for the parent tree?
Why else the fruit itself
tawny and sweet
which your lover
over breakfast
lets go your pear-
shaped breast
to reach for? 

One more:

Vermilion:

Pierre Bonnard would enter
the museum with a tube of paint
in his pocket and a sable brush.
Then violating the sanctity
of one of his own frames
he'd add a stroke of vermilion
to the skin of a flower.
Just so I stopped you
at the door this morning
and licking my index finger, removed
an invisible crumb
from your vermilion mouth. As if
at the ritual moment of departure
I had to show you still belonged to me.
As if revision were
the purest form of love.                                        

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Ki-in said:

Thanks for the fun fact @film noire!  I had to do a double take when I saw her even though I knew it wasn't Carole, I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees the resemblance. 

Wiki: She is known for writing short poems that address topics like family life, domesticity, motherhood, the female experience, aging, death, loss and the fear of loss, as well as the fragility of life and relationships. 

Here's a sample: 

Pears:                        

Some say
it was a pear
Eve ate.
Why else the shape
of the womb,
or of the cello
Whose single song is grief
for the parent tree?
Why else the fruit itself
tawny and sweet