Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

She comes across as an hypochondriac.

I thought that they used pitocin to advance labor not potassium....

Hopefully, she was misdiagnosed/misunderstood and get back to feeling fine.

• Love 5

Someone on another site posted this link to a 2012 article about Yolanda where she talks about what happened when Anwar was born. Sorry if it has already been posted here. I thought it was interesting. A lot of what she claimed about that situation also doesn't make sense or seems exaggerated to me.

http://nypost.com/2012/10/31/model-resilience/

Is she for real? I have heard of women breaking a tailbone during childbirth but this is beyond. I will never believe another word that comes out of this woman's mouth again. I wish she would just go back to bed and stay there.

• Love 8

Potassium. Sigh.

I'm going to ask my OB friend if her story is even possible. And what is this scar that she's referring to if she avoided the c section?

It's probably from the baby exploding out of her womb from that superhuman push that broke her back in three places.  :)

• Love 5

Yolanda makes such stupid statements-if Anwar were allergic to potassium he would be dead.  https://www.zocdoc.com/answers/11076/can-someone-be-allergic-to-potassium

Maybe because of her accent or Lyme brain the reporter heard potassium instead of Pitocin. 

I just can't with Yolanda-I have no idea where the scar is for a spinal fusion but I am guessing it is on the back not the stomach area.  We know it isn't a C-section scar because she blasted the baby out of her uterus with her super human strength and willpower.  I would sure like to hear Mohamed's side of the story.

• Love 8

Dick. Wad.

2FD4537E00000578-3386440-image-a-53_1452

Grounds for divorce!!! Hate the Fuken bastard. Imagine his significant other grabbing his balls when he's on the way to have them operated on! She's also a captured audience sitting in the car next to him. What an awful husband...even if she says to the worm it was funny!!! Edited by talula
  • Love 2

Someone on another site posted this link to a 2012 article about Yolanda where she talks about what happened when Anwar was born. Sorry if it has already been posted here. I thought it was interesting. A lot of what she claimed about that situation also doesn't make sense or seems exaggerated to me.

http://nypost.com/2012/10/31/model-resilience/

Interesting article. The part I thought most intriguing was her stating how she saved Anwar from dying. This savior complex seems to be a reoccurring theme with Yo. She saved her family as a child too with her work ethic. Now she is traveling the world to save her children from Lyme. Maybe she walks around on a daily basis feeling a weight on her shoulders to always be responsible for those around her. If so, it must be exhausting.

• Love 13

Interesting article. The part I thought most intriguing was her stating how she saved Anwar from dying. This savior complex seems to be a reoccurring theme with Yo. She saved her family as a child too with her work ethic. Now she is traveling the world to save her children from Lyme. Maybe she walks around on a daily basis feeling a weight on her shoulders to always be responsible for those around her. If so, it must be exhausting.

I noticed Yolanda claims once again she was raised on a farm.  Unless there was an ant farm in the abodes she showed us last year - I didn't see a farm.  I saw pretty typical urban dwellings.

• Love 8

The story about Anwar's birth is so full of demonstrably untrue statements that Yolanda is either a tremendous liar or tremendously stupid.  I mean the things she describes just aren't possible from a scientific point of view.  It really shows how uneducated she is.

• Love 11

Don't forget her story about chasing an intruder while she was nursing infant Anwar....which she could NOT have done had she had back surgery after giving birth! LOL

• Love 20

Yolanda makes such stupid statements-if Anwar were allergic to potassium he would be dead. https://www.zocdoc.com/answers/11076/can-someone-be-allergic-to-potassium

Maybe because of her accent or Lyme brain the reporter heard potassium instead of Pitocin.

I just can't with Yolanda-I have no idea where the scar is for a spinal fusion but I am guessing it is on the back not the stomach area. We know it isn't a C-section scar because she blasted the baby out of her uterus with her super human strength and willpower. I would sure like to hear Mohamed's side of the story.

LOL!

The woman is a freak. She really is so odd, her obsessive need to "save" everyone and still be bedridden is hilariously sad.

• Love 8

No way is Mohamed going to end up in jail. He's far too rich, and his "victims" have barely been affected by his alleged criminal behavior.

As for David, if he's truly trying to get a reality TV deal, expect to hear that he and Yolanda have reconciled. Their appeal together is worth more than the sum of their individual appeal.

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 3

No way is Mohamed going to end up in jail. He's far too rich, and his "victims" have barely been affected by his alleged criminal behavior.

As for David, if he's truly trying to get a reality TV deal, expect to hear that he and Yolanda have reconciled. Their appeal together is worth more than the sum of their individual appeal.

I don't know that David wants his own TV show, he was on a reality show before Yolanda ever came along. I think the one desperate for her own Reality Show is Yolanda.

• Love 4

Don't forget her story about chasing an intruder while she was nursing infant Anwar....which she could NOT have done had she had back surgery after giving birth! LOL

It wasn't Anwar.  She said it was Gigi. LOL

And I don't know why she said she has a scar on her stomach from Anwar.  Unless she's saying she ended up with a C-section after trying to push him out.

She does have a long scar on her back from a back surgery.  It was clearly visible in a photo editorial she did with David and she mentioned it was from when she had the surgery.

• Love 3

It wasn't Anwar.  She said it was Gigi. LOL

And I don't know why she said she has a scar on her stomach from Anwar.  Unless she's saying she ended up with a C-section after trying to push him out.

She does have a long scar on her back from a back surgery.  It was clearly visible in a photo editorial she did with David and she mentioned it was from when she had the surgery.

I thought she said it was after she had Anwar and was living on her own and her mother was there visiting/helping her. Oh well. I still don't buy that she "chased" an "intruder" while nursing an infant. LOL

There would be no need for a C section if Yolanda "pushed him out" like she claims she did. LOL

• Love 2

After watching Yo for four years, why do you guys believe that it's an "either/or" about what she said regarding the burglary/intruder/which child she was nursing? After all, she contracted Lyme from both "horse fly's" and deer ticks. She is both unable to use use her legs and run. And she was magically able to not leave her room for eighteen months when only four had passed!

• Love 13

Yolanda got away with a big one last season, in my opinion. The reason Brandi hated Kyle so much is because she was convinced Kyle was talking behind her back, calling Brandi an addict, and therefore (in Brandi's mind) putting Brandi's custody at risk. The reason Brandi thought this was going on because Yolanda kept telling her. Yolanda didn't name who was doing it, but she kept saying "the women" were saying that Brandi was an addict, an alcoholic, etc. That was the basis of most of Yolanda and Brandi's interactions last year: at Lisa Rinna's breast cancer party, all those scenes on the yoga mat at Yolanda's house, etc., were all scenes with Yolanda telling Brandi that the women thought Brandi was an addict and getting Brandi riled up. Brandi attributed the gossip to Kyle and went in hard on her.

Two problems with that. First, Kyle NEVER called Brandi an addict. In fact, when Lisa Rinna called Brandi an addict and an alcoholic, Kyle shut it down. We also never saw Lisa Rinna or ANYONE tell Yolanda that Brandi was an addict. We saw Kyle report to Yolanda what had happened, accurately, at events like game night and Kyle's gay singles mixer. In all those situations, Kyle never brought up drinking - Yolanda did, saying to Kyle things like "Was Brandi drinking?"

In other words: Kyle reported bad behavior. Yolanda, in her own mind, blamed that behavior on alcohol. Yolanda then told Brandi the women said she was an alcoholic and prescribed a cleanse. (Yolanda was also the person who brought up alcoholism and drinking at the infamous glass-breaking dinner.)

All pretty normal. And by the way, I don't think Yolanda was wrong. This was the fast one. On the boat in Amsterdam, when Kyle was trying to get to the root of the problem with Brandi, she denied calling Brandi an alcoholic to Yolanda. Brandi said "who's doing it then?" Kyle said "You'll have to ask (Yolanda) who said it, I didn't say it."

The next question would have been Brandi to Yolanda - who called me an alcoholic? At which point Yolanda would have had to admit the answer: no one. (Unless Lisa Rinna did it in a scene we never saw.)

So what did Yolanda do? Before Brandi could ask, Yolanda got up and said "This conversation is going nowhere, I'm going in to dinner." And she left the room and went in to eat. Presenting it as the high ground, not going to have the silly fight anymore.

When really, she was exiting before Brandi found out that the only person calling Brandi an alcoholic was Yolanda herself.

It was so deftly done that I'm not sure even to this day the women realize that what Yolanda was doing, when she was claiming to be above fighting, was exiting before she was caught.

It's always been Yolanda's modus operandi, though. She stirs up trouble; she claims the moral high ground; she lectures women on how they "should" behave. She is VERY like Lisa Vanderpump in her "stir it up and back away" approach to conflict; but at least Lisa V. doesn't play the "judge and jury" card, which I HATE in anyone, especially Yolanda.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry she doesn't feel well, I believe she doesn't feel well, but I also don't like her as a person, and I don't like how she acts on the show. She is mean and judgmental and superior, she plays intense favorites with her children, and for all her preaching about the right thing to do, I don't know that I have ever seen her show kindness to anyone else. I rooted hard for Lisa Vanderpump, the fake victim, to get her comeuppance in Season 4. It didn't happen. Hopefully I will have better luck with Yolanda this year, but I'm not convinced yet.

THIS⬆ is so f_ _ kin' good!

*I don't know what was going on January 2nd, but you guys were freakin' comedy gold! It was 'vunderful'!

Edited by BookElitist
  • Love 5

Apparently Mohamed got custody of David in the divorce: https://www.instagram.com/p/BARN3A1FKfx/?taken-by=mohamedhadid

Interesting photo of Bella: https://www.instagram.com/p/BALA3k4FKXr/?taken-by=mohamedhadid I don't know if it is a dress or a blouse but she looks stunning.

Haha! Your comment about David/Mohamed is hilarious! LMAO!

That photo of Bella is absolutely stunning!!

Edited by BookElitist
  • Love 3

After watching Yo for four years, why do you guys believe that it's an "either/or" about what she said regarding the burglary/intruder/which child she was nursing? After all, she contracted Lyme from both "horse fly's" and deer ticks. She is both unable to use use her legs and run. And she was magically able to not leave her room for eighteen months when only four had passed!

Oh. My. Gosh. I think that I fainted from lack of oxygen AND hyperventilation(Yolanda skills) due to mad laughter!

Edited by BookElitist
  • Love 2

Obviously the baby she was holding when the intruder appeared was Gigi. If she was holding one of the back-up babies, Bella or Anwar, she would just handled the baby to the intruder and gone to make sure Gigi was OK.

• Love 13

Does anyone else think that when David asked her to "go on a walk" and she said no and she said he asks her every day that it was code for having sex?  Methinks the King has been slighted in that department over the past several years.

It's a logical thought. It made no sense that he suggested a walk in the middle of a pleasant sail on the lake. And she clearly is able to take short strolls. We've see her do it all along. 

• Love 2

That reason is Yo herself. She's not the least bit credible about any disease. She would eat bark if someone told her to, she said so herself. I am not inclined to believe she knows diddly squat about anything when she is so willing to believe in garbage and colonics as long as some trumped up "naturalist" tells her so. But when it comes to something that is actually real and tangible, like leaky breast implants, she has very little to say. When it comes to truly informing people about LD, she just has IV Instagrams plus a boatload of confusing "treatments" to photograph.

Succinct and, oh, so true!

• Love 4

To me, I have reached the level of annoyance with YoFo as I did with Kim Richards. I did a helluva lot of posting trying to make sense of what Kim may be going through with her addiction. I tried to explain away what being an addict does to her and those around her. I felt bad for her in spite of her behavior. It got to the point that I just reached a level of annoyance with Kim that I just wanted her to go away from this show. Her behavior and actions were just too much. That is where I am with Yolanda. I have compassion for anyone fighting any disease. That doesn't negate the fact that Kim and Yolanda have exhibited some nasty behavior. Being sick doesn't give one the right to be an asshole, hypocrite, and manipulative. YoFo has tried to put the blame of her behavior on her LD brain, just as Kim has tried to straight up lie and twist the truth of her manipulative and asshole behavior. Kim garnered her some major snark for what she did. For me, the same holds for Yolanda. Yolanda lied about what Ken did to her. Imagine if Kim had accused Ken or any guy on the show of assaulting her? Yolanda is using LD as a reason why her daughter was arrested for DUI. Was it LD that caused Bella to have a suspended license prior to the DUI arrest? Yolanda is using LD for sympathy so people won't look at her daughter as the person who broke the law. Only other people drive drunk, not her daughter. Sounds much like the spin Kim was doing after she was arrested for her drunken behavior at the Beverly Hilton. Was it LD that made Yolanda treat Joyce like a second class citizen? Was it LD that caused Yolanda to make hypocritical remarks about drunken women? Her remark about the women drinking in Ojai - "I don't like to see the kind of influence alcohol has had on some of the woman in this group." Then, there is the remark she made about Taylor being drunk and how she behaved, all the while never saying anything about her bestie, Brandi's drunken, boorish behavior. Guess what Yolanda? No one likes drunk drivers on the road. Taylor and the other women can drink all they want. They aren't getting in their cars without a license and driving down the road.

That doesn't include all of the BS that Yolanda has posted on her social media that has been shared here. When someone mentions in more than one interview how they have been at home, in bed, staring at the ceiling for SEVEN MONTHS and how they "literally fell off the planet", all the while there is documentation of her excursions going to get a pedicure, going to red carpet events, attending awards shows, shopping in SoHo, and all the other things she posted about, it really leaves me questioning her, and that is not a good thing to feel about someone whose goal is to educate the public about a serious disease.

I tried to make my post clear. It's been a long day.

Guurl, you are FABULOUS!

• Love 1

Grounds for divorce!!! Hate the Fuken bastard. Imagine his significant other grabbing his balls when he's on the way to have them operated on! She's also a captured audience sitting in the car next to him. What an awful husband...even if she says to the worm it was funny!!!

Here is my confusion. Did David want the divorce or did Yolanda? I've heard both. David seemed kind of pitiful waiting alone during the lengthy surgery. My husband had a surgery about that length last summer. I spent the time on my laptop, my cell, or with friends who stopped by to be with me. He was just sitting there alone with  no devices. Unless they made the point of photographing him that way. I honestly have no idea who wanted the divorce. Do we have some solid info?

• Love 2

Here is my confusion. Did David want the divorce or did Yolanda? I've heard both. David seemed kind of pitiful waiting alone during the lengthy surgery. My husband had a surgery about that length last summer. I spent the time on my laptop, my cell, or with friends who stopped by to be with me. He was just sitting there alone with  no devices. Unless they made the point of photographing him that way. I honestly have no idea who wanted the divorce. Do we have some solid info?

I think she moves out and David sort of moved on.  I can see Yolanda saying that she just could not put him through anymore.

• Love 1

I think she moves out and David sort of moved on.  I can see Yolanda saying that she just could not put him through anymore.

IMO, Yolanda said I need you home taking care of ME and made David choose, her OR his career, he chose his career and she said she wanted a divorce. It is ALL or NOTHING for Yolanda.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 10

I don't like David Foster but how long can someone continue to live with a self proclaimed warrior against a disease that has affected someone like nothing else or some other affliction?  How long could someone look at all the instagram photos?  How long could someone deal with Yolanda before saying to them self, WTF is going on?  How long do you go through that before finally tuning out?  Did Yo have Lyme?  Probably.  And I have to give David the benefit of the doubt that he got that.  But how does any somewhat sane person deal with how she is portraying herself now?  How do you deal with someone directs pictures to be taken of herself with IV's in her arm or 'sad' pictures of her journey?  How do you deal with someone who isn't 'educating' anyone but is focused on keeping themselves alive in the media? 

I don't know who filed for divorce.  It really doesn't matter because legally 'filing' is different from actually wanting out.  It's cheaper to let the other person file.

• Love 11

David probably realized he had a lemon as a wife and withheld attention/affection to drive her away which was likely the only way to be free of her.

There was something odd going on in the Foster household.  A year ago we were treated to the Fosters celebrating some freaking anniversary and Yolanda went all out and gave him the book with the nude photos of herself.  A year later she seems to be intentionally trying to sabotage her own looks with the no make-up, the really tacky ponytail, tooth removal and implant removal.   I am half expecting to hear she had to stop bathing to let the good cooties ward off the bad cooties. It seemed like she either wanted to make David look like the bad guy, because after all she looks really sick, especially when you add an IV stuck in her arm for Vitamin C ingestion.  My second theory is he stopped subsidizing the various offbeat medical treatments. 

• Love 15

From what I have read and understand to be true, Yolanda said that by the second year of their marriage, they agreed to part.  I don't know who left whom, but David said that he was caught unawares when Yo announced their split.  That means to me that they were acting "their love" on TV.  It also leads me to believe that Yolanda was tired of waiting and jumped the gun, announcing the split before telling David she would.  In effect, it leads me to conclude that Yolanda left David.

David appears to be the honorable one -- if there IS an honorable one -- by sticking to their agreement to keep it a secret until Yo went directly into an attack, and then he even waited for several days before making a brief statement in his own defense.  I felt strongly that he was hit from behind on that one, so all I can conclude is that Yolanda, in effect, ended the marriage. 

• Love 4

In addition to Yolanda's hypochondria, I think another compelling reason for the divorce was the mansion.  When it first went on the market for $27,500,000.00, there was a lot of skepticism.  I got the impression from Yolanda, the person who took credit for everything having to do with the mansion and grounds, that she thought she would build it a make a killing and most likely sold David on the idea and convinced him to invest his money.  The estimate for the cost of property and the build out was $12-13 million dollars.  With that much invested and probably an enormous amount of money to keep up the just under four acres, (Yolanda calls it 5 acres-a 20% lie) there had to be animosity between the two.  To me, the house and Yolanda appearing on RHOBH were all about the sale.  When expectations weren't realized and the house was lowered to $24 million then $22 and finally sold for $19 million and change, it was time to dissolve the partnership-both the real estate partnership and the marriage.  I just don't think Yolanda is as intelligent as you claims to be.  in business or love.

Yolanda seemed to enjoy holing up in David's condo and quite frankly was a bit messy with her stuff all around her and the Lyme Disease war room with its' posters and pie charts.  As I understand it she has moved on to a new condo and according to Erika it is all white-I guess to match her jeans and bathrobe. 

• Love 10

As I understand it she has moved on to a new condo and according to Erika it is all white-I guess to match her jeans and bathrobe.

LOL  How nice that she's coordinated!  Yes, the walls were white in the pictures I saw.  I couldn't tell whether they were padded. :)

Edited by Lura
  • Love 21