Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, MissMel said:

Wait, what?  I must've missed this.  

It was reported at TheAshley, I believe. Someone who was in the audience at the taping wrote about their experience. Jenelle  caused problems from start to finish and treated everyone like shit. No big surprise.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, HeySandyStrange said:

I agree that Chelsea definitely grew up in the more stable, less dysfunctional household of the two, but imo it can't be said that Jenelle didn't have ANY support when Jace was born. Barb and her live-in at the time provided her with a roof over her head, all her needs and even some wants, and Jace seemed to be taken care of. If I'm remembering correctly Jenelle didn't have to work at all to provide for Jace before or after he was born. Literally all Barb and her boyfriend wanted was for Jenelle to care for her child while they worked to take care of all of them. Jenelle sent most of her pregnancy chilling on the beach and partying with her friends with not a care in the world, and we all know what happened afterwards. I know Jenelle didn't grow up with a silver spoon in her mouth but I see a lot of evidence that she was pretty spoiled and enabled a lot. Barb is no dream parent by a mile but I always felt that Jenelle was her baby and treated accordingly.

for some reason I'm remembering Jenelle with a Tiffany necklace.  that doesn't seem horribly underprivileged to me...

• Love 9

Realistically, Jenelle and Chelsea have each had the same opportunities since the show started. Both of them had the opportunity to finish school, go on to trade school/college, learn how to live on their own, etc. Chelsea slowly grew up and learned how to be an adult WHILE she raised her daughter. Jenelle pissed away her MTV money as soon as she got it, bounced from man to man, got arrested a couple dozen times, became a junkie, married a junkie, aborted his kid, divorced him, had another kid and got a useless certificate from a diploma mill. While her mother raised her son.  Yes, they were raised differently. But, they both had a huge opportunity to better their lives when this show started. Jenelle pissed it all away and is now trying to make people believe she's someone she's not.

12 hours ago, HeySandyStrange said:

I agree that Chelsea definitely grew up in the more stable, less dysfunctional household of the two, but imo it can't be said that Jenelle didn't have ANY support when Jace was born. Barb and her live-in at the time provided her with a roof over her head, all her needs and even some wants, and Jace seemed to be taken care of. If I'm remembering correctly Jenelle didn't have to work at all to provide for Jace before or after he was born. Literally all Barb and her boyfriend wanted was for Jenelle to care for her child while they worked to take care of all of them. Jenelle sent most of her pregnancy chilling on the beach and partying with her friends with not a care in the world, and we all know what happened afterwards. I know Jenelle didn't grow up with a silver spoon in her mouth but I see a lot of evidence that she was pretty spoiled and enabled a lot. Barb is no dream parent by a mile but I always felt that Jenelle was her baby and treated accordingly.

Well said^^^^. 

• Love 2
21 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Comments like that are what make me feel the tiniest, flimsiest smidgens of sympathy for Jenelle. Chelsea grew up in an upper middle class, two parent household and had a shit ton of financial and emotional support after Aubree was born. Jenelle grew up surrounded by abuse and disfunction. That's not to say she bears no responsibility for her poor life choices, but comparing a girl who had every advantage in the world to one who didn't is a little unfair on Barb's part.

Barb said that about all the other girls: Leah raised her babies, Chelsea raised her baby and Kail raised her baby. Barb even pointed out that Kail raised her baby "and Kail had no one." It wasn't just a comparison to Chelsea.

Jenelle may not have had as much help as Chelsea and Leah, but Barb (and Grandpa Mike, before they split) was more help than Kail had from her family. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 12

This is what comes to my mind when I see Jenelle's ridiculous mother nature photos...the mother nature lady from the Chiffon butter commercials from the 1970s:

mother_nature.jpg

Barb said that about all the other girls: Leah raised her babies, Chelsea raised her baby and Kail raised her babies. Barb even pointed out that Kail raised her babies "and Kail had no one." It wasn't just a comparison to Chelsea.

True @MyPeopleAreNordic. I also think Barb would have mentioned the MTV money, but she is prohibited from bringing that up in any way.  To mention how Kail did it on her own is really her way of saying Kail did it on her own because she had the financial means to do so, which is what Jenelle also has but she chooses to blow her money on things for herself and her dick of the month rather than creating a stable environment for Jace. Jenelle could have bought a home near Barb and put herself through school long ago.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, teapot said:

for some reason I'm remembering Jenelle with a Tiffany necklace.  that doesn't seem horribly underprivileged to me...

I also seem to remember her cruising in her own car. I grew up in a solid middle class home but if I wanted a car as a teen, I would've needed a J O B. And my ass would've been grounded, other then school and work,  if I got knocked up at 16, not chasing the next beach blanket party. IMO Jenelle had a pretty sweet life, considering Barb had to work her ass off at a crappy job to give it to her. 

• Love 20
17 minutes ago, HeySandyStrange said:

I also seem to remember her cruising in her own car. I grew up in a solid middle class home but if I wanted a car as a teen, I would've needed a J O B. And my ass would've been grounded, other then school and work,  if I got knocked up at 16, not chasing the next beach blanket party. IMO Jenelle had a pretty sweet life, considering Barb had to work her ass off at a crappy job to give it to her. 

Exactly. As far as I can tell Jenelle has never had to struggle, even though she acts like her whole life has just been sooooooooo hard. If that's true at all it's her own doing. She's had nothing but support from Barb the entire time. And all Barb really wants is for her to honestly get her shit together, which IMO isn't that much to ask of a person in their mid 20's.

• Love 18

Yep. Jenelle had a car (it may not have been new or flashy, but it got her from point A to B....and she could sleep in it when she ran off with her booooyfriend Keiffer) and when you're a middle class or working class teen, any car is a good car. I don't think she worked during high school. From her 16&P episode, she just seemed to go to school, party, and spend time with Andrew. So it's not like Jenelle was paying for gas, insurance, food, hair products, make-up, clothes, etc.....many teens would gladly trade places with teenaged Jenelle and show Barb a bit of gratitude for it (and not get pregnant by their loser model boyfriend).

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Yep. Jenelle had a car (it may not have been new or flashy, but it got her from point A to B....and she could sleep in it when she ran off with her booooyfriend Keiffer) and when you're a middle class or working class teen, any car is a good car. I don't think she worked during high school. From her 16&P episode, she just seemed to go to school, party, and spend time with Andrew. So it's not like Jenelle was paying for gas, insurance, food, hair products, make-up, clothes, etc.....many teens would gladly trade places with teenaged Jenelle and show Barb a bit of gratefulness for it (and not get pregnant by their loser model boyfriend).

Yeah, Jenelle was not wanting for anything which is a huge tribute to Barb because how much money could she have been making and she raised more than one child. Jenelle also could have gone on to college if she hadn't gotten her stupid ass knocked up. She needs to get on her knees and thank her mother every time she sees her.

I'll never forget how when Jenelle was running around partying and leaving her mother to care for Jace, Barb told her, "Ya know, Janelle, a baby isn't like a cat or a dog that you can just feed and then leave to run off whenever you want" -- or something like that.

Jenelle is a piece of shit. I hope and pray Jace never has to live with her and that Kaiser can go to his other grandma.

• Love 19
3 hours ago, politichick said:

Yeah, Jenelle was not wanting for anything which is a huge tribute to Barb because how much money could she have been making and she raised more than one child. Jenelle also could have gone on to college if she hadn't gotten her stupid ass knocked up. She needs to get on her knees and thank her mother every time she sees her.

I'll never forget how when Jenelle was running around partying and leaving her mother to care for Jace, Barb told her, "Ya know, Janelle, a baby isn't like a cat or a dog that you can just feed and then leave to run off whenever you want" -- or something like that.

Jenelle is a piece of shit. I hope and pray Jace never has to live with her and that Kaiser can go to his other grandma.

I think this is the thing I detest the most about Jenelle. The way she treats Barb, the way she allows and encourages others to treat Barb and she goes out of her way to hurt Barb. I really, really, really hope the poor children she spawned will treat her 10 times worse when they grow up or cut her out and ignore her completely.

• Love 19
2 hours ago, lovesnark said:

I think this is the thing I detest the most about Jenelle. The way she treats Barb, the way she allows and encourages others to treat Barb and she goes out of her way to hurt Barb. I really, really, really hope the poor children she spawned will treat her 10 times worse when they grow up or cut her out and ignore her completely.

And if Jace's current comments are any indication, he's gonna read her for filth (complete with slide show and clips from MTV) before he's old enough to vote. 

Granted Jenelle could make some kind of a turn around, but considering she is still pulling the same behavior in her mid 20's that she was when she was 16, somehow I doubt it. As long as the guy of the week can convince her shes right and everyone else is wrong, she wont grow up.

• Love 11

I still can't believe she left the baby at two weeks. Two weeks postpartum, I was still pretty miserable. We took the baby for a checkup and my husband stopped at Sonic to buy me an ice cream and I burst into tears because he was being so nice (not that he's not always nice--hormones are just cray cray). There's no way I could have left the baby. It just boggles the mind. Poor Ensley is still getting used to being in the world and the people who are supposed to take care of her just toss her to some friends and take off.

• Love 18
17 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

David Eason seems like the type of scumbag who would expect sex during a romantic vacation, even 2 weeks after Jenelle gave birth.  Bet Jenelle is having a wonderful engagement trip. 

And that's all that matters to her. UBT is first, kids second, no matter how little they are. As long as she keeps putting the needs of her flavor of the month before her children's needs, she will stay the shitty person she is.

• Love 13
21 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Check out the clip for next week. She wants to pull Jace out of school and take him to NYC because she has a business opportunity with a "man from the United Kingdom."

Just reading that creeps me the fuck out. There's a Youtube video of this famously cute little Asian girl who lives in the Middle East and gets paid to "meet" her adoring, adult male fans. The mother insists it's perfectly innocent but there's clips of this kid sitting on men's laps, even though they're complete strangers. It's disgusting. I don't know what Jenelle's deal is, but I hope Barb tells her hell no.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 10
17 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Check out the clip for next week. She wants to pull Jace out of school and take him to NYC because she has a business opportunity with a "man from the United Kingdom."

Oh, I saw that. How selfish of Jenelle to want to yank Jace out of school on a whim. And how much fun is that poor kid going to have anyway if it's a business trip? Chances are he'd be stuck in some hotel room watching cartoons while being minded by some paid sitter the concierge sent up while Jenelle and UBT are off conducting "business".

And he'd miss way more than an hour of school. With the new airline regulations, they want you to be there one and a half to two hours before departure time. 

• Love 6

Anyone besides me think Jace is a future criminal? lol. I say that jokingly...sorta, bc I mean, he's got a lot of the risk factors so far - absent father/no male role model, being raised by a single mother, acting out in school, etc. it'll be interesting to see who he is in 10 years. 

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

Anyone besides me think Jace is a future criminal? lol. I say that jokingly...sorta, bc I mean, he's got a lot of the risk factors so far - absent father/no male role model, being raised by a single mother, acting out in school, etc. it'll be interesting to see who he is in 10 years. 

Jace seems to be doing better now that he's on medication for his ADHD, but yeah. Barb herself raised three criminals, so the future doesn't bode well for poor Jace no matter how hard she tries. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, CofCinci said:

How much you want to bet Jenelle has no idea what or where the United Kingdom is?

• Love 8
6 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Did he send her an email about millions in a bank account that just needs 1,000 US dollars to be released?

• Love 18
On February 14, 2017 at 7:23 PM, Miss Chevious said:

es you are Chaos Theory. You've definitely got Janelle's number. And she got a lucky court stah (a Babs quote) with her lawyers. She's got those folks on speed dial. Or what used to be speed dial. It's all one button with cell phones nowadays.

It's the cell phone age so let's say she's got the lawyers in  FAVORITES ?

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Mkay said:

IMG_9822.PNG

What a sweet picture but I can only imagine all the conflicted thoughts and feelings running through Jace's mind.  Poor kid. 

In the clip Jenelle says she hasn't seen him in a while. Why?  

• Love 6

because she was soooooooo busy getting ready for her latest kid to then go on a mini vacation 2 weeks later. she's always busy like Amber making excuses and spending time with her man instead of her kid. 

Jace looks like he's forcing the smile because his mother is telling him to. Instead of capturing the moments spontaneously, she always has to force everything on Jace. That's why he just says yes, yes, yes, so she will shut up and leave him alone and not get pissed and yell at him.

I love how on Instagram she is just now posting pictures of all the kids. Had to get those milk bath pictures of the girl she always wanted and the greatest creation she's ever created and then putting on the one, that End table will have the best protectors ever, instead of like Chelsea's, it says her babes. 

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 9

Every time I look at recent pictures of Chelsea's kids I'm like "aww, how adorable" but when I see Ensley and Jace all I can think is "Beautiful baby, but you are so screwed in life." Jenelle is one of those "Instagram parents" like Adam. They're all about putting up the cutesy photos but have no real interest in actually investing time and energy into their children's lives. I mean, two weeks old and she's already dumping the kid? I have a feeling Dave isn't as hands on as Nathan was and God forbid Jenelle miss her beauty sleep, so Ensely's pawned off to whichever random stranger will have her.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 17

Last night's show really disgusted me...from Jenelle yelling at her mother and calling her dude to Kailyn's entitled behavior. Jenelle should never get full custody of Jace...last night's episode proved that she has little ability to put her  child's needs ahead of her own. Pulling him out of school to go to a business meeting in New York? Really? when she doesn't get her way she lashes out in the most immature repulsive way and usually does it in front of the kids. I would like to know what idiot wants to go into business with Jenelle and have her hawk their product. Kailyn is no better...what does she actually do with her kids? She seems to be on her phone, computer or on vacation with her friends. She was stressed and had to fly to Hawaii for another vacation??? Didn't she just have a beach vacation with her friend earlier in the season? OMG...and she is now driving another new luxury SUV...looked like a BMW...yeah...she has SOOOO much stress.

• Love 9

Re yanking Jace out of school for the bizness trip to NYC- her logic was stellar.

She said she couldnt help it because although this is her time with Jace, this is the only time the biznessman from UK could meet her.

She said- well he gets out of school at 3 and the flight is at 1 so he would only miss an hour or two. (((((Because you know you step out of school and onto the plane about to depart)))).

• Love 4

Jace wouldn't want to go on a business trip to New York anyway. Does she ever do stuff Jace wants to do? In the last episode they sat down to dinner and Jenelle took the phone or video game away and said "we are going to have family time" and the proceeded to read texts and discuss Nathan's terrible parenting.  Is that a conversation that kids want to have? Do we ever see her asking him about school, his friends, his activities, how his day went, etc?  She is so terrible.

• Love 12
On Friday, February 17, 2017 at 8:34 PM, SheTalksShit said:

I don't think it's fair to call him a future criminal. The odds aren't in his favor. But he could be better than his mom and grandma. We can't predict the future. For all we know Aubrey or Issac could also be a future criminal. 

• Love 10
On Thursday, January 26, 2017 at 10:57 AM, Mkay said:

Are this is when I support adoption. I feel so bad for this child. Two fucked up parents. Two. Why Jenelle. Choose adoption then birth control forever. Atop getting pregnant please. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, poopchute said:

Jace wouldn't want to go on a business trip to New York anyway. Does she ever do stuff Jace wants to do? In the last episode they sat down to dinner and Jenelle took the phone or video game away and said "we are going to have family time" and the proceeded to read texts and discuss Nathan's terrible parenting.  Is that a conversation that kids want to have? Do we ever see her asking him about school, his friends, his activities, how his day went, etc?  She is so terrible.

Jace has no interest in NYC.  Does he want to try to get tickets for Hamilton? NO!  I wants to ride that friggin' dirt bike he was promised!

This video is creepy.  Once David realizes the camera is on him - he's super step dad.

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, kicksave said:

You should see the Instagram pic he posted of Kaiser putting his hand down his diaper...that photo earned him (David) a visit from CPS.

CPS visited Jenelle and David after Nathan made a call claiming he didn't know Kaiser was being take out of the country. http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/jenelle-evans-cps-visit-again-bad-mom-claims/

As for the diaper photo, people tweeted and contacted the police, but it doesn't appear any visits by CPS was done.

• Love 1

As much as I hate to agree with Nathan, would it have killed her to give him a head's up about leaving the country? Granted, he didn't need to call the cops; I think just documenting it and taking to a lawyer would have been enough, but he still needed to know.

Damnit Jenelle, stop making me think of Nathan as being level-headed. It's messing with my mind!

• Love 6

The RadarOnLine story is old news. That was back in November of 2015 when Jenelle and UBT went to the Caribbean. Nothing came of it, although Kaiser's baby daddy should be kept informed. With Endtable being so young, they're probably not going overseas. Although this is Jenelle, so you never know.

• Love 2

I don't really care who has primary custody, I think all parents deserve the right to know where their child is at all times. I don't necessarily mean, "Hey, we're going to the park" and "I'm taking the baby to dinner". But if you go on a vacation of any sort, you should tell the other parent. Period. I don't care if you have full custody. I don't care if it's your weekend. It's just common courtesy. I know that's asking a lot from this bunch, but that's just how I feel. If, God forbid, my husband and I ever divorced, I would certainly let him know any and all big things I was doing with the kids. He is their father after all. 

I would make an exception for cases like Adumb, where douche can't even be bothered to call his child on her birthday. He clearly doesn't need to know what's going on her life, so I wouldn't tell him jackshit. 

But Jenelle, Germy, Kail, whoever - call the other parent and give them a head's up!

• Love 17

I actually kind of felt for Nathan last night when he said he loved Jenelle as the mother of his child. I do think he means that. UBT would never, ever, ever say something like that, and just imagine if Jenelle said that about Nathan! That statement just proved for me that Nathan is a much kinder person than UBT, hands down. 

• Love 11

I don't think anyone who breaks into someone's house to choke them twice has a single redeeming quality or should be allowed around children. I hate David as much as anybody but the fact that he's the current abuser doesn't make Nathan any less utterly worthless as a person. Nathan is more shifty in his moods...He's manic, then calm, then flies into a wild rage, depending on the day and his substance use. He can fake it a tad better on days he's not roided up or drunk. The unpredictability makes him more dangerous, not less. 

Just as I don't think Jenelle has redeeming qualities because I've occasionally seen real moments of understanding with her mom. Bitch is bad news, period. Should have no access to a child. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Darknight said:

So when did Nipples and Jenelle start having problems? How long will she ditch David for some new dick? I'll give it 2years before she's pregnant again by baby daddy number 4

She's going to get Chelsea's her dream wedding.  So figure in summer wedding, honeymoon period, troubles through the late fall, Christmas reconciliation, and then eventual domestic violence.  Count me in for March - April 2018 if we do a betting pool.

• Love 10

I don't think they'll make it to a wedding before it implodes. She'll buy a very earth mother dress, maybe book a venue, have a baker's dozen flower crown styles at the ready and will probably fork out an outrageous amount to prepay for a honeymoon. But, I believe Uncle Creepy has already knocked the shit out of her and things are okay right now because of buying property, a modular home and the newness of little Endtable (and she's scared shitless of him). Once all that newness wears off, she's going to be stuck out in the middle of nowhere, is going to get bored and want to do more than hang around the swamp pretending to be a stay at home parent with a domineering douche controlling everything. I'll put $20 on them breaking up around the time Endtable's first birthday rolls around.  I'll say she's pregnant by soulmate/baby daddy #4 by July 2018. That'll give her three months to lay around and whine about being stressed, troll online for a new dick, move him in and have a couple months to get pregnant.

But, planning a wedding will do nicely as excuse #13,256 why she hasn't been able to 'get Jace back, dude'!

• Love 16