Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

38 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Who, unfortunately, looks much like Jenelle.

I think Jace is adorable. Her looks translate really well to a little boy. Jenelle, IMO, is decent looking. She could be cute. A lot of it is ruined by her constant, failed quest for the perfect eyebrows, and unfortunate makeup and clothing choices. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I think Jace is adorable. Her looks translate really well to a little boy. Jenelle, IMO, is decent looking. She could be cute. A lot of it is ruined by her constant, failed quest for the perfect eyebrows, and unfortunate makeup and clothing choices. 

And the butthole mouth. It looks just like an anus.

• Love 3

I think she looks a lot like Jenelle too! Barbara, Jenelle, and Jace all look just alike, in my opinion. Nathan must have some strong genes since Kaiser is so different!

wait, of course he does. He is desent of the crest of griffin. 

• Love 6

Omg, I immediately thought she looks like Jace before I scrolled and saw others thought that... I don't remember jaces baby pics, but she looks just like him now. I'm normally terrible at noticing when people look like eachother.

• Love 4

I'm terrible at it, as well.  I thought of Jace at first too but didn't want to say it because my next thought was 'whew, not her creepy dad'.  She's adorable!  And man, for all the cuteness that is Kaiser, Nathan has some really strong genes.  

• Love 2

Aw, she's a pretty baby. A clone of Babs, Jenelle and Jace. I hope Kaiser is doing well adjusting to being a big brother, not that he was ever really the centre of attention to begin with.

Naturally, Jenelle posts a photo of Ensley's face hours after us snarking about holding out for a magazine, *eyeroll* I know there's a lot of downtime when you're breastfeeding, but take a break from reading forums for a while, Jenelle. We speak the truth and sometimes the truth hurts, but hurt feelings will do no good when trying to bond with the baby. Make an anonymous username and chit chat with your birth club while you nurse. 

11 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Not entirely sure what that gettup they have on her in the second picture is, though....

Looks like it could be a sleep sack with an open bottom... makes changing easier.

• Love 4

This isn't a good angle, but I found this picture from when Jace was born, it could be Ensley, it looks identical to me (which is not gonna help kaisers middle child syndrome he's gonna inevitably have) btw while I was looking I saw pictures of all of them as babies... so freaking cute!

I would hate to have been in that room when Jenelle realized that nobody cared about her getting a magazine spread "DUDE, I just wanted to wait and share so I could get paid, I bet barb told them not to buy it, I'm gonna get Jace back"

IMG_6344.JPG

• Love 14

Looks like it could be a sleep sack with an open bottom... makes changing easier.

I think she means what is the design that is going on there.

At first I thought it was camo style. It looks like flowers now that I got a good look at that photo.

• Love 2

I think the design of her little outfit evokes a camo feeling because of the colors but the floral pattern makes it feminine. In my admittedly negative view of these tools, I can imagine Creepy Dave wanting to dress her in head to toe camo from the RednecksRUs 2017 spring infant collection and this was a nice compromise.

• Love 7
13 hours ago, iheartla said:

Oh no, I'm familiar with a sleep sack. I was referring more the pattern. LOL! To each their own, but it looks like the backdrop for the murder cabin Dave is going to build them in the woods. 

• Love 17
8 hours ago, leighroda said:

This isn't a good angle, but I found this picture from when Jace was born, it could be Ensley, it looks identical to me (which is not gonna help kaisers middle child syndrome he's gonna inevitably have) btw while I was looking I saw pictures of all of them as babies... so freaking cute!

I agree, but unfortunately kaiser's probably not going to be a middle child for long. He'll be #2 out of 7382739472...

• Love 7

That picture on the right, with the brown hat.  It looked to me like the profile of an person with a pronounced forehead, hook nose, and very long wrinkly neck nuzzling the baby from the side, and I just couldn't believe it.  After much study...it's an arm and a hand, but on first glance, I still see the profile.

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 11:40 AM, ghoulina said:

Oh no, I'm familiar with a sleep sack. I was referring more the pattern. LOL! To each their own, but it looks like the backdrop for the murder cabin Dave is going to build them in the woods. 

It was plums.  That's why the caption read "my little sugar plum."   

I should be a detective.

• Love 6
19 hours ago, Christina said:

Nathan's PTSD and TBI are the result of his service-related injuries, though, not bad parenting.

True, but I don't think those are the only reasons for his behavior. There are plenty of vets with the same issues that don't choke out all their girlfriends. 

I would like to know, though, if he had a record or any incidents of violence before his time in the military. PTSD CAN totally change a person. But for some reason, I feel he uses that as an excuse. Is he getting any help for these issues?

• Love 6
20 hours ago, Christina said:

Nathan's PTSD and TBI are the result of his service-related injuries, though, not bad parenting.

He can still have been a douchebag and asshole prior to those things having occurred. Look at Jenelle. She has no PTSD or TBI.

17 hours ago, lezlers said:

It was plums.  That's why the caption read "my little sugar plum."   

I should be a detective.

Thank you for that. I was wondering what the pattern was myself.

Yes, a detective. Different than being a stalker.

On 1/28/2017 at 0:33 PM, StatisticalOutlier said:

That picture on the right, with the brown hat.  It looked to me like the profile of an person with a pronounced forehead, hook nose, and very long wrinkly neck nuzzling the baby from the side, and I just couldn't believe it. 

Leah must have gone to visit Jenelle.

• Love 5

When Nathan first appeared, one of the tabloids did an expose about Janelle's new boyfriend, the underwear model, that I will NOT go and find because Nathan in his underwear is nightmare inducing, but from memory, he joined the military straight out of school, and his only arrest was for a DUI after returning home from deployment, but before meeting Janelle. 

Nathan IS an alcoholic and IS volatile, but his TBI and PTSD are interwoven in his actions and behaviors and can't be excised. Gary Head, the other military boyfriend of Janelle's who was eventually discharged, in part because of his relationship with Janelle, had not been arrested until after meeting her. So, even though there is enough evidence to conclude that Janelle is an evil succubus who sucks the humanity out of everyone she meets, the VA didn't even dispute Nathan's TBI and PTSD and they dispute almost everything. 

In some alternate universe where Nathan didn't join the military but instead went to college would he have become the man he is today? Who knows but we certainly don't have any evidence that supports that conclusion. We have an overwhelming amount of evidence that his behavior is fueled by injuries received during his military service. 

Whether or not he is receiving treatment is also not clear. I doubt it, because he is clearly still drinking which shouldn't be happening if he was taking the medications he probably needs until his brain reorganizes itself. There was the report where his VA disability was terminated because he didn't attend something, but I don't know if that has been cleared up yet. If his statement after the last assault of his girlfriend is any indication, he probably doesn't think he needs help, and won't receive it until he is forced to by the criminal justice system.

UBT, on the other hand, has a documented history of violence without any intervening fact and before Janelle entered his life. He is bad news and will end his life in prison, hopefully before taking the life of someone else. Janelle is attracted to trash and trash is attracted to her which normally is a good thing since they leave healthy people alone, but in this case, Kaiser will be the one punished.

• Love 11
On January 24, 2017 at 2:27 PM, poopchute said:

Why is she posting pictures with the caption "she has arrived" but the whole picture is her face smashed up against Dave's even uglier face?  "my baby is here! Check out this picture of me!"

Is there a baby in this pic somewhere?

Creepy Dave looks like a cartoon character to me me...he's so bizarre looking and acts bizarro world.

Poor Jace and Chubber Kaiser roll cuz when the shit hits the fan with Janelle and Creepy - and it will - it's sad for the boys and Baby "Endtable" ( this made me lol) .  Nathan had an actual good observation when he said David made Janelle get preggers. ( aware of the control ).  ALOOP was hilarious. And the friends don't say elope to him a correct him hahahaha.  God these people are dumb.

Edited by DNR
Ninja edit
  • Love 4
58 minutes ago, Christina said:

PTSD

6 minutes ago, DNR said:

Is there a baby in this pic somewhere?

Creepy Dave looks like a cartoon character to me me...he's so bizarre looking and acts bizarro world.

Poor Jace and Chubber Kaiser roll cuz when the shit hits the fan with Janelle and Creepy - and it will - it's sad for the boys and Baby "Endtable" ( this made me lol) .  Nathan had an actual good observation when he said David made Janelle get preggers. ( aware of the control ).  ALOOP was hilarious. And the friends don't say elope to him a correct him hahahaha.  God these people are dumb.

Everything is creepy around this dude.  I can't really comment on Jenelle because this guy is just that creepy.  I hope they never decide on an in-ground pool because seriously, that's the  moment Jenelle will wind up missing.

• Love 4

WHOOPS!!!! Sorry for the double post mods ! Things went haywire 

I heart Barb so much - when they pull up to the 'land' Barb starts right in - "Juhnelle you're gonna live way out here?zing " Question - is Janelle moving even father from Jace? What kind of mother moves further away from her son but this is selfish Janelle so  Jace is old news.  Barb: ' what are you gonna do for work?zing...Is UBT really planning to work again ? Highly doubtful! He's got that Teen Mom money now ! Right away UBT voices raise..... Here we go.

"where you getting the money to do all this ?"  OMG I ? you Barb - 3 zingers and they've been there 5 minutes.  

" the kids won't get into drugs" zing!    "You gonna get married" zing!  Juhnelle still calm , she usually attacks by now..I'm confused.   

" you got something to tell me". Juhnelle OBVIOUSLY preggers in the raggy dress she's wearing. Such passive aggressive bullshit to her mother and caregiver to her firstborn child . Ridiculous behavior.  I'm going to nuke some popcorn and sit back and laugh when it all falls apart.  Janelle didn't brawl this time just scoffs when Barb says I'm saving you stuff.  Barb , do yourself a favor . You and Jace should have as little contact with your daughter as possible , you'd be a lot happier. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Christina said:

When Nathan first appeared, one of the tabloids did an expose about Janelle's new boyfriend, the underwear model, that I will NOT go and find because Nathan in his underwear is nightmare inducing, but from memory, he joined the military straight out of school, and his only arrest was for a DUI after returning home from deployment, but before meeting Janelle. 

He had three arrests for DUI by 2013: http://southcarolina.arrests.org/Arrests/Nathan_Griffith_14158135/

He met Jenelle in 2014.

Ooh I am getting good at being a stalker. Oh, I mean a sleuth. lol

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 9
On 1/30/2017 at 11:35 AM, ghoulina said:

True, but I don't think those are the only reasons for his behavior. There are plenty of vets with the same issues that don't choke out all their girlfriends. 

I would like to know, though, if he had a record or any incidents of violence before his time in the military. PTSD CAN totally change a person. But for some reason, I feel he uses that as an excuse. Is he getting any help for these issues?

Intimate Partner Aggression increases sharply when there is TBI+PTSD. I am a supervisory level mental health clinical for the US Dept of Veterans Affairs. Last year I was trained on a new evidence-based treatment named "Strength at Home" and received 6 months of weekly consultation following. The VA is spending millions on SAH and increasing the numbers of their Veterans Justice Outreach personnel to make contact with courts to provide psychoeducation on IPA+TBI+PTSD.

I can't link to VA intrawab, but here is some material:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/25381270/

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01435512

https://www.div12.org/preventing-interpersonal-violence-among-military-veterans-the-strength-at-home-program/

It doesn't excuse his behavior. Nathan is in severe need of PTSD and TBI (speech therapy) treatment.  I hope he gets it  -- though it doesn't look like it.  I am the mental health treatment care coordinator for our regional veterans court.  I'm going to guess that his county does not have a veterans court. :(

• Love 12

There's a Veterans court?  I mean, that sounds good.  It could help these young kids.  Guys like my dad just got dropped off to fend for themselves.  It makes for an interesting life, but I don't recommend it.  

• Love 1
On 1/31/2017 at 10:42 PM, Christina said:

He lived in Ohio prior to the Carolinas. Athens, Ohio and Dayton, I think.

So, I imagine he has more arrests than the three mentioned.

On 2/1/2017 at 10:28 AM, MissMel said:

There's a Veterans court?  I mean, that sounds good.  It could help these young kids.  Guys like my dad just got dropped off to fend for themselves.  It makes for an interesting life, but I don't recommend it.  

If their veterans court is anything like their superior court system...oy vey. 

Jenelle's house looks good. 

• Love 4

Can someone explain to me how two people that don't have jobs and have criminal records are able to afford to buy land and build a new home? Does MTV really pay them that much? This is just unbelievable to me...Jenelle has never held a job at all, with the exception of the waitress job that she was fired from...and this David guy seems to spend more time in jail than looking for work. Good job MTV...keep encouraging and rewarding these people for out of wedlock children and no work ethic.

• Love 15

Janelle also gets paid to show up at night clubs and spring break type festivals. It's not clear how much she makes to tweet and post products on Instagram, but someone once explained it once and it was pretty significant. All the girls do that and so does Cole. 

UBT makes his money by hanging on to Janelle and getting his name put on cars and land. Since Janelle fired her last manager and placed UBT in that position, someone posted that she hasn't been appearing at many of the night clubs any longer. She's also pregnant so it may be that she knows there would be backlash if she appeared at bars, even if she wasn't drinking. Possibly getting to drink with Janelle was a selling point for these people to hire her because it brought in customers.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, kicksave said:

Can someone explain to me how two people that don't have jobs and have criminal records are able to afford to buy land and build a new home? Does MTV really pay them that much? This is just unbelievable to me...Jenelle has never held a job at all, with the exception of the waitress job that she was fired from...and this David guy seems to spend more time in jail than looking for work. Good job MTV...keep encouraging and rewarding these people for out of wedlock children and no work ethic.

Someone here sleuthed out that the land was 35k and I believe Jenelle paid for it outright.  They bought a manufactured home and financed it. Manufactured homes are way less costly than a traditionally built home and  Jenelle probably spent less that 200k. I googled 'manufactured homes NC' and found several that look a lot like the one she bought for around 150k. Since Jenelle's credit is in the toilet, the interest rate is probably ridiculously high. I doubt Uncle Creepy has any credit. He strikes me as the type who has never had utilities in his name, has never financed anything and has never had an address of his own. Having his name on the property and the house is the dumbest decision she's ever made (after the decision to have children). The humor in her buying a piece of what looks like swampy land and plopping a modular home on it is that with the money she's blown on cars, leases she's ran out on, vacations, plastic surgery and attorney's fees, she could have paid cash for a beautiful, huge, custom built home on some acreage. I give it 6 months until she tries to kick him out and discovers she can't because his name is on the deed to the property and on the note for the house.

• Love 11
6 hours ago, kicksave said:

They earn at least $250k per season. 

I get that conceptually this was done to mimic her birth announcements but honestly it looks so low-rent.   "Well, Jah-nelle, we cain't afford to get the same lake shoot but I knows, lets get you in this here drowning, I mean regular, tub"

• Love 11

This is how I'm picturing it went down

"Alright now how to we top Chelsea's announcement?"

"I know! Let's wack a flower crown on Jenelle, put a bathbomb and some flowers in the bath and make it really snazzy. Also, we need to make sure that we maximise Jenelle's boobs so have the camera looking right down her bra.  Post -baby snap back body isn't going to photograph itself!"

• Love 10