Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

(edited)

It makes me really sad to think about the fear and pain that poor dog was in the last terrifying minutes of its life, being chased and beaten by a monster. If the kids witnessed it, they're traumatized too. You can't undo that in a developing mind. David has the makings of a family annihilator. If it happens, a lot of people knew and did nothing. I'm done with this show. It should have been over years ago. Off to go hug my beautiful, rescue animals.

Edited by Soobs
  • Love 11

They really are total pieces of shit. Obviously they don't teach their kids how to behave around dogs, either. Poor Nugget - never deserved to be raised by those horrible, rotten people. Holy cow...all of the jokes about "The Land" but it really is a nightmarish place of torture for their animals and perhaps kids.

Fuck both of them.

• Love 13
(edited)

This whole incident reminds me of a guy I worked with, years ago.  He was dating a woman who had a pet parrot she loved, and, when they were fighting one night, he threw the parrot across the room at her, while it was still in its cage.  Then, he recounted the story at work like it was no big deal, because the parrot was unharmed.  The idea that he traumatized both the animal, and his girlfriend, was completely lost on him.  This guy was later arrested for domestic abuse, which surprised absolutely no one.  Lots of parallels between the dick I knew, and David.  Abusers go after pets, it's textbook behavior.

Still, how long before Jenelle brushes off the incident as just being a part of their redneck, honky, swamp people lifestyle, and bitch about how everyone is blowing it out of proportion?  That's bound to happen, right?

David is a fucking psycho.  I have no doubt in my mind that Jenelle threatened to leave him, and this is what he did, in return.  I can't get over how sick and sad this is...I don't even have a dog, but I can't believe anyone would be that brutal towards an animal.  Dude needs serious psychiatric help, before he kills someone.

Edited by Fiver
  • Love 8
(edited)

I lifted this off the comments in Reddit -  

Villalobos rescue center (Tia Torres, Pittbulls & Parolees) just gave this advice on their Facebook: ”Should you wish to put pressure on this county's animal control department who would be the ones handling animal abuse cases in North Carolina, here's the contact: animalwelfare@ncdoj.gov ” Lets’s give them some emails...

https://www.reddit.com/r/TeenMomOGandTeenMom2/comments/bjmexk/jenelles_social_media_response_to_david_shooting/emccru3?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x 

Edited by ChristmasJones
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
On 5/1/2019 at 3:22 PM, JerseyGirl said:

PETA has made a statement:

“David Eason has a long history of violent behavior and was caught on camera, just weeks ago, forcefully dragging a pig by his or her legs, so alarm bells should be sounding,” the statement read. “People who abuse animals typically don't stop there. Domestic abusers commonly begin by threatening, torturing, or killing animals, and if reports that he shot Nugget are true, it's time to worry about the safety of the humans and remaining animals at the house.”

“PETA hopes charges will be filed against Eason and that he'll be banned from owning animals.”

https://radaronline.com/photos/jenelle-evans-husband-david-eason-slammed-peta-dog-shooting-teen-mom-2/

Peta is hypocritical. They steal pets who have owners and they are immediately euthanized. There was even a lawsuit about this and the family whose dog was stolen and killed won. It's their idea of controlling the homeless dogs situation. Except they trick dogs to leave their yard and even befriend people and then steal and kill their dogs. What they do is not different than what that nasty piece of shit does. 

Pets is one organisation I won't give my money to. I support Friends of homeles animals - no kill shelter in northern Virginia. We got 2 wonderful dogs from there. Our second was in their shelter almost a year when we found him 11 years ago. He is the cudliest baby ever.

• Love 9

Even with this situation, I have very little faith that the courts will remove Jace and Kaiser. The attorney told Barb she had to send Jace back over the Jenelle's house right after Barb learned of the gun pulling road race incident, which I think was the same day it happened. It was one of those weeks where Jenelle had him for the weekend and then a holiday was coming up that was also hers. Barb's attorney told her the Judge was unlikely to change the Order but she would file a notice to the judge, and she was right; the visitation schedule didn't change. 

Since then, Jenelle called the police for a domestic violence incident, Nathan had been raising hell trying to get a CPS visit for the bruising on Kaiser's butt and UBT was visited by the Secret Service for being himself. Maybe this WILL be the final straw and, like his son, Jace and Kaiser will be removed from unsupervised visits with Jenelle. His two daughters need removed also, but I really don't think it will happen. They will lose their pets way before they lose those kids. 

There is no doubt in my mind that the abuse started in the house in front of those kids. Studies have shown that changes happen to the brain when traumatic events occur in childhood and these kids have already lived through enough trauma to become full fledged psychopaths as teens. At least Jace is in therapy. He told his therapist that he wanted to spend time with Jenelle but not UBT because he and Maryssa were cruel to him and it came out at court resulting in Jenelle grilling him about telling his therapist that and making him agree with her that he loves UBT. He probably doesn't share much with her any longer.

I don't give a damn about Jenelle and if he kills her? Good riddance to bad rubbish. I used to want it to be a shoot out with both of them dying, then just her dying and him being paralyzed from the waist down to make his prison experience worse, but finally decided that he would probably get away with her murder by claiming self-defense if he was also shot, so she dies and he spends the rest of his life in prison. Now, I want him to go out like Bolton Ramsay in Game of Thrones

• Love 9

From TMZ. It looks like Lurch could be going to jail for back child support.  What happened to the diving business he owned?

David Eason is currently under criminal investigation for animal cruelty. As we reported, earlier this week he savagely beat and then shot his French Bulldog which barely nipped at his 2-year-old daughter's face. The nip was so minor it didn't draw blood or even puncture the skin. We're told David repeatedly slammed the dog on the back porch before taking it to the backyard and killing it with a shotgun.

But, his troubles don't end there. Eason briefly dated a woman named Olivia Leedham in 2013 and the two had a son together. Leedham went to court, claiming Eason shoved her when she was 8 months pregnant and left her in the middle of the road at night when she was 7 months pregnant. 

The two have been in a nasty custody battle for years ... and we've learned he's fallen thousands of dollars behind in child support. His deadline for paying it is today, and if he hasn't anted up he could end up in jail.  

Animal Control officers were unable to talk with Eason during their visit Thursday because the family's pit bull was on his front porch and "No Trespassing" signs were posted on the property. Animal Control officers didn't feel it was safe to enter so they asked the Sheriff's Department to figure out the next move.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/03/david-eason-jenelle-evans-child-support-animal-abuse-dog/

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
(edited)

Pulled this from reddit:

Greenies sent me the same response they've sent out before: https://i.imgur.com/yE8fUoB.png

Greenies provided an additional response about what they're doing here: https://i.imgur.com/wounN6B.png

Orangetheory Fitness responded: https://i.imgur.com/GebkF7o.png

Persil Proclean responded: https://i.imgur.com/EY4vI8u.png

____

Edited by JerseyGirl
  • Useful 4
  • Love 16

Lurch is thousands of dollars behind in child support! What a shocker! Something tells me he doesn't  pay because he thinks he is hurting Olivia but in reality we know he is only hurting Kayden. 

Interesting fact I found. Olivia was 18 when she had Kayden, making her 22/23 now. Lurch is what 30? So that makes him a man in his mid 20's messing with a teenager. Not surprising. I guess he thought a barely adult woman would be easier to dominate.

• Love 11
(edited)
6 hours ago, druzy said:

I wonder if the monster cleared out their bank account.

Oh I’m sure they don’t keep their money in a big evil bank.  They have that cash on the land for sure.  Which is even more stupid for spendthrifts like them.

To your point, though, yes I’m sure the funds are cleared out.

If he is that far behind in child support how does he still have a driver’s license.  Usually that’s the first to go.

Edited by geauxaway
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
31 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Oh I’m sure they don’t keep their money in a big evil bank.  They have that cash on the land for sure.  Which is even more stupid for spendthrifts like them.

You know part of it, at least, is tied up in gold.  It's probably only thing that's kept them from going completely broke - the fact that he'd have to make those assets liquid by dealing with a broker to raise cash. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
(edited)

How is it Olivia managed to have Dave's visits with Kaden terminated, but Barb can't do the same for Jace? Either Barb has the worst luck with judges or she needs to get a new attorney. Can't she at least file some sort of emergency petition to suspend everything until the dog abuse case is resolved?

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 17
(edited)
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

How is it Olivia managed to have Dave's visits with Kaden terminated, but Barb can't do the same for Jace? Either Barb has the worst luck with judges or she needs to get a new attorney. Can't she at least file some sort of emergency petition to suspend everything until the dog abuse case is resolved?

I have to find the court docs but in there is a section where it states that David would have to prove to an judge that he is fit to have contact with Kayden. Looks like his lawyers were successful  in establishing that David was stable, had a home, no trouble with the law for a significant  amount of time, custody of his eldest child,  so he was granted visitation. Now, here comes the 911 call, the Secret Service visit, etc. Olivia most likely in violation and that's what the court date was about but she was successful  in arguing  that David is a danger and not fit to have contact with Kayden. 

Eta:  David paid his arrears...I mean, Jenelle paid David's arrears.

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

jen.jpg

Yeah...not that I believe everything that TMZ says, but Jenelle saying we should believe anything SHE says is laughable to me. Absolutely absurd. I can't wait to see the spin she puts on this one.

• LOL 2
  • Love 20
13 hours ago, SimonSeymour said:

I keep torturing myself by reading this thread and I don’t know why. Just since I read last night, the information here today is even MORE disturbing/heartbreaking and I eventually had to skip over several posts detailing what happened. 

I’m a criminal defense attorney and I represent murderers and sexual assaulters daily. But I’m also a HUGE dog lover (currently I have three Pugs, and I’ve never not had at least one dog in my entire life). I won’t take an animal abuse case, ever. I realize that’s sort of fucked up, but whatever. It’s how I feel. 

I signed the petition. 

Everyone is entitled to a good defense     Then there’s this twatwaffle piece of shit 

• Love 10

Here’s my thread title suggestion: 

Jenelle Evans: The Dog that David Hasn’t Killed...YET

10 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Here’s my thread title suggestion: 

Jenelle Evans: The Dog that David Hasn’t Killed...YET

I'm worried nothing will happen to David and Janelle will stay with him.    This is so upsetting to me. 

Not sure about Kaiser and Ensley, but I don't think I've ever seen Jace or Maryssa actually look happy.    Kids should be silly, goofy and laugh.    It's really depressing.

• Love 14
52 minutes ago, Azanscrazyhair said:

I'm worried nothing will happen to David and Janelle will stay with him.    This is so upsetting to me. 

You know the chances that eventually she uses one of those guns in their arsenal to shoot him are more probable than improbable. In some fit where the guy is lighting into the kids or her, she grabs one and just kills him with it. 

What for real is the happiest ending to this story? David ends up in jail, Jenelle has no TV show, solo custody of at least one (Ensley) if not two (and Kaiser) permanently damaged children, in a sinking moldy home in the middle of rural NC with no family to support her? Pretty fucking grim. 

• Love 17
11 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

You know the chances that eventually she uses one of those guns in their arsenal to shoot him are more probable than improbable. In some fit where the guy is lighting into the kids or her, she grabs one and just kills him with it. 

What for real is the happiest ending to this story? David ends up in jail, Jenelle has no TV show, solo custody of at least one (Ensley) if not two (and Kaiser) permanently damaged children, in a sinking moldy home in the middle of rural NC with no family to support her? Pretty fucking grim. 

You're not wrong.  It's more probable than improbable at this point that someone in that household will be shot by another member of the household (and, pardon me for a moment, all with legally purchased and owned firearms).  I mean, shit, at this point Kaiser could shoot them both and probably not even end up going into the juvenile justice system as it'd probably be completely justified. 

• Love 4
(edited)

The Animal Hope & Wellness Foundation is offering a $10,000 reward for the whereabouts to Nugget's body:

Facebook page: 

The Animal Hope & Wellness Foundation

PETITION TO SIGN:  http://chng.it/9RdC2vB8Pn

We hope that other organizations will contribute to the effort to provide incentive to bringing about justice. The video we posted yesterday of Eason shows how unstable he is, and that action needs to be taken.

He is a ticking time bomb, someone who does this to an animal will go on to hurt others, and he has the weapons to do so. This man needs to be arrested and removed from society.

Companies like @mtv funding and spreading messages that this behavior is acceptable should be blasted and put on notice.

Please sign and share our petition, demanding that an arrest be made today. $10,000 reward to the person that provides us with the information on where Nugget’s body is buried.

We need to continue to exert pressure:
North Carolina District Attorney: 1-855-290-6915                                             Email:   animalwelfare@ncdoj.gov
Columbus County Animal Control: (910) 641-3945
Columbus County District Attorney: (910) 641-4410
Columbus County Sherrif’s Office: (910) 642-6551

#JusticeForNugget 

Edited by JerseyGirl
  • Love 15

I'm holding out ZERO hope that MTV is going to fire Jenelle. They live for this kind of drama—because drama = ratings. David just didn't kill a dog—he created "content" and thirsty networks love nothing more than a big gulp of delicious content. One advertiser leaves, another comes on board. It's the circle of life. 

Also, no way in hell Jenelle left him over this. That's another pile of bullshit. Maybe she's laying low somewhere for now (which I doubt—I think she's still in the house with him) but has neither a conscience nor a soul and could care less about what happened to Nugget. 

8 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I'm holding out ZERO hope that MTV is going to fire Jenelle. They live for this kind of drama—because drama = ratings. David just didn't kill a dog—he created "content" and thirsty networks love nothing more than a big gulp of delicious content. One advertiser leaves, another comes on board. It's the circle of life. 

Also, no way in hell Jenelle left him over this. That's another pile of bullshit. Maybe she's laying low somewhere for now (which I doubt—I think she's still in the house with him) but has neither a conscience nor a soul and could care less about what happened to Nugget. 

Yep, this will be like every other Janelle story.  It will blow right over, and she will continue to get the big bucks to stay on the show.  It sucks, but it is true.  

• Love 5
(edited)

Eason left court, and a photog/reporter for WSFX tried asking him about killing his dog, but he wasn't having it and warned, "Don't get in my face, bro. I promise you don't want to do that."

Page Six

Jenelle Evans is being criticized on social media for seemingly exploiting the death of her dog.

After the “Teen Mom 2” star’s husband, David Eason, admitted to killing her dog, Evans, 27, drove her Instagram followers to a link in her bio for an article about the incident, which revealed private texts from the reality star.

“You’re profiting off of your dogs death? How low,” one person commented. Another said, “What a way to exploit your very severe issues going on at home.”

Evans has since deleted the post, and instead shared a picture of herself and her 2-year-old daughter, Ensley, who was at the center of the scandal. Eason said he killed Evans’ dog, Nugget, because the French bulldog allegedly snapped at the toddler.

However, fans did not accept Evans simply removing the photo, saying, “Nah, don’t think we forgot you used your dog’s death and marriage situation so you can post links on your story and profit off the situation…”

Evans still has the link to the original Celebuzz story in her Instagram bio. Her manager would not disclose whether she is being paid to promote the post, but told Page Six, “The story is part of a contract we have with each outlet.”

Brenda Yusko, a brand strategy director at Celebuzz’s parent company, Digital Remedy, told Page Six, “All we can say is that Jenelle Evans is going through a lot and she wants the real story to come out. Our story and her post were intended to get the truth out there.”

Eason is currently under investigation for animal cruelty. Evans has said she is contemplating a divorce.

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Jenelle unfollowed Jamie- so she's probably back on the land. She's a piece of garbage. She has every resource to leave him and she chooses to stay.

• Love 21
47 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I think bad press might do the trick, and the story is everywhere.  Teen Mom is a brand, and no brand wants this kind of bad publicity.  

• Love 15
On 5/2/2019 at 12:17 PM, Mkay said:

She was already back on Tuesday.  Last night, they were at a bar drinking.  David posted it on his IG story then immediately deleted. 

All the more reason to fire her. If they don't they are condoning David's recent atrocities and Jenelle's complicity. This show has gone so far off the tracks from its original premise it's a joke. Now it's just a show that promotes the "teen" moms business ventures and keeps some of these women on despite their heinous behavior and criminality. If they don't fire her for this disgusting act of cruelty on the part of her abusive and sociopathic husband then there is no moral or ethical compass coming from the producers and MTV suits. 

• Love 15
(edited)

w6tvvumko1w21.jpg?width=1024&auto=webp&s

According to Reddit -  Persil, Greenies, and Chipotle have ALL pulled their ads from TM2. 

Orange Theory hasn't cancelled yet - their standard response in Twitter replies are along the lines of "We are in the process of evaluating our advertising content and are working to make sure to remove it from programs that do not match our brand values. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us."

Edited by JerseyGirl
  • Useful 2
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, Giant Misfit said:

Sadly, I agree. Producer Kristen is probably at some North Carolina Marriott right now filming Jenelle's "side of the story." Let's see how MTV spins animal torture into reality show fodder. 

I think MTV is figuring this will be like any of Jenelle's other dramas: Initial outrage but back to status quo once the furor dies down. They just have to weather the storm and remind everyone of how upstanding and moral they are because they fired David, and let the circus continue....

I also find it interesting none of the other castmembers have spoken out. Did MTV issue some sort of gag order or are they worried about setting David off on another rampage if they comment? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Jenelle's lashing out at Olivia on social media asking her when's the last time she's been to AA. Methinks she's not too happy about having to dish out 5k to cover Dumbfuck's child support.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 6

It’s actually  a good thing that she posted that to Olivia. She admits the dog is dead. OK, didn’t he say when the sheriff showed up that the dog was fine? So what happened to Nugget? They lie so much that they can’t remember what they’re lying about. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 10
29 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Sadly, I agree. Producer Kristen is probably at some North Carolina Marriott right now filming Jenelle's "side of the story." Let's see how MTV spins animal torture into reality show fodder. 

I think MTV is figuring this will be like any of Jenelle's other dramas: Initial outrage but back to status quo once the furor dies down. They just have to weather the storm and remind everyone of how upstanding and moral they are because they fired David, and let the circus continue....

I also find it interesting none of the other castmembers have spoken out. Did MTV issue some sort of gag order or are they worried about setting David off on another rampage if they comment? 

I think I disagree.  When David posted his homophobic tweets last year, Janelle put out a statement of some sort (I’m sure MTV forced her to do so).  And if my memory is correct, it happened pretty quickly.  Violently killing a dog is far worse, and so far - nothing from MTV, and of course nothing from Janelle condemning what he did.  My guess is they’re in meetings now figuring out what to do, complicated by David’s violent nature.  Business decision aside, the producers undoubtedly care for Janelle and Barb and Jace and the kids, and this is a tricky situation.  And scary.  Right?  

• Useful 5
  • Love 6