Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Eater of Worlds said:

Oh, meaning that the pool isn't fenced off within the yard?  So strangers can't get into the pool and drown unless they hop the fence but the kids can just run out the door and drown?

You got it. According to Jenelle, as long as you have an alarm on the door, you're in compliance. So, if Jenelle is laying in the tub with her bong while Lurch is gone or out in the woods and one of the kids slips outside and drowns, it won't be her fault because she had an alarm on the door, dude.

• Love 14
33 minutes ago, OldButHappy said:

Aaaaand....this is what she's  tweeting on Monday afternoon...

Can someone explain this to me, please?

Hey you guys? There used to be a Jack N' the Box by my apartment years ago, but it has been gone for like 6 years. 

Did that seem like a random thing to say/post? Yeeeeeeah. 

• Love 7
On 9/16/2018 at 11:49 AM, FairyDusted said:

I don't know but the Twitters are asking her why she is praying if she is Atheist. Fair question. No judgement. I'm Wiccan. 

David posted a few days back that her beliefs had changed. 

• Love 5

As I saw her video, I was thinking, didn't LE tell everyone to STAY AT HOME?  The last thing they need is idiots driving around.

Must've ran out of hot dogs or Vienna sausages? (Or drugs.....)

They should have stockpiled the food and gas as soon as the decision was made to stay there.  I even buy ahead of a minor snow storm here, because you just never know.  Heck I stock ahead so I don't have to go out to the grocery like over the weekend, so I can stay and chill at home.

Saw this gem.  Idiot thinks he's going to be rescuing people.  He's like the guy who watches a fire being put out by real firemen, thinking he would know better how to do the professionals' job.  "We're professional scuba divers".  :::crickets::::

You know the real rescue crew is thinking, dude, go home.  We have actual important work to do here.

Edited by hoosier80
Forgot something
  • Love 10

Oh yeah tempers are starting to flare up. Run out of gas for the genny and canned food getting hungry for real food. I can't imagine she found a lot of shopping options or an open restaurant. Grocery stores have very slim pickens by now. And it ain't over. Did she think it would be over by Monday and only stockpile 3 days of supplies?

SmartSelect_20180917-222035_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by TeenMom69
Spelling
  • Love 12

Why did they both have to go?  And does this mean they left all the kids in a sinking house without power in the care of an 11 year old?   I didn’t watch the video I’m just assuming they didn’t bring all the kids along on their adventure / rescue mission.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Why did they both have to go?  And does this mean they left all the kids in a sinking house without power in the care of an 11 year old?   I didn’t watch the video I’m just assuming they didn’t bring all the kids along on their adventure / rescue mission.

They took all the kids and put them in danger. UBT must have been too scared to go alone.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 19
48 minutes ago, druzy said:

They took all the kids and put them in danger. UBT must have been too scared to go alone.

And wherever he goes, Jenelle goes because you know, she can't leave the house without his protection

• Love 15

I guess Sesame Street is  banned in the Eason household now that Bert & Ernie are a confirmed gay couple. Lol

ETA: it just dawned on me that there is a good chance  Jace has gone without his meds since Barb dropped him off. 

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 17

Jenelle maybe you should donate and stop calling out companies. While you're at it stop driving down closed roads you bitch bastard negligent hypocrite. 

Edited by druzy
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Jenelle maybe you should donate and stop calling out companies. While you're at it stop driving down closed roads you bitch bastard negligent hypocrite. 

I'd think they'd want the clean clothes when they're finished wading through sludge all day? Not that it wouldn't be nice for them, but "@tide"? Really? Wait, why would I ever say "really?" when it comes to these nimrods?...so does Tide need to provide clean clothes, or electricity? I'm confused...and high. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, druzy said:

"Literary" stuck?!?!?" Fucking idiot. Yeah, I'm sure the linemen will get the power restored faster because they have clean clothes. # the stupidisDEEP

• Love 22
7 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I'd think they'd want the clean clothes when they're finished wading through sludge all day? Not that it wouldn't be nice for them, but "@tide"? Really? Wait, why would I ever say "really?" when it comes to these nimrods?...so does Tide need to provide clean clothes, or electricity? I'm confused...and high. 

She probably called out Tide because they bring in trailers with washing machines to devastated areas so people without power or access to facilities can do some laundry and have clean clothes to wear. I think the program is called Loads of Love or something like that. Why she thinks linemen with clean clothes will get her power back on any faster, I have no idea; she's a moron.

• Love 14
13 hours ago, druzy said:

Does she mean "Catfishing"? Or they made a video of their cat, fishing??? WTF are these people doing to my beloved English language! I bet they're the first ones to yell at a Hispanic immigrant "SPEAK ENGLISH!" too. Assholes of the highest order. I know i'm not the only one hoping whatever lake full of pig shit they keep referencing in the news washes right up to their door. 

Edited by Uncle JUICE
  • Love 17

It amazes me how many people are not prepared for a disaster.   Every time there is a hurricane or severe winter weather the majority of people are caught off guard and unprepared without water, canned food, a generator and/or gas.  The masses rush the stores to try and get supplies and/or go out in dangerous conditions trying to get what they need.

When I know bad weather is coming, I clean a bathtub and fill it with water and add a few drops of bleach.  We have non-perishable food reserves (not stuff that is my normal top choices to eat but sustenance enough that we can think and do stuff).  An emergency reserve of gas cans that is enough to fill my husband's truck.  I make sure to fill my car with gas before people start rushing the tanks and we have a siphon hose so that we could empty it to use for other purposes if necessary.  I could go on and on.  I don't fully trust my back ups so I have back ups for the back ups. 

• Love 14
26 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

David the fool is going to kill himself chopping the trees. Facepalm.

Wishful thinking

I though he had a Dodge Ram?  Looks like someone traded up.  That’s a $60k + vehicle right there.  Burn through that money!

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Wishful thinking

I though he had a Dodge Ram?  Looks like someone traded up.  That’s a $60k + vehicle right there.  Burn through that money!

Jenelle just bought him a shiny new motorcycle too. 

Edited by druzy
  • Love 9
On 9/15/2018 at 6:26 PM, badhaggis said:

At Ensley's age she should not be eating the hot dogs without quartering them. That is a huge choking risk.

This is from pages ago, but I took a first aid course last week and the instructor mentioned kids and hotdogs and the choking risk. The first thing I thought about was poor Kaiser and his hotdog lunch. Now it looks like they're hoping for an "accident" with their youngest as well.

• Love 8

Yeah when I feel like it lol just finished our cat fishing video last night tho

I guess we know now where how the Easons are generating cash! Some poor old lady will show up on Dr. Phil only to find out the handsome man she's been sending her life savings to is really a Teen Mom living on swampland in North Carolina.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Wishful thinking

Hhhmmm...Add their recreational habits to that and its double...just how much Laaaand do they have? I wonder if they are into farming a few cash crops. there may be a good reason why they dont want the police or relatives around. THe heavy duty equipment he has is perfect for clearing irregular spots not noticeable from the air.  And they have a whole pack of guard dogs to help control unwanted hikers.

I pray for those kids daily, I seldom see the same outfit twice....nobody doing laundry? And never many toys except a few plastic trucks. Wheres the sand box, swing set, wading pool in all the heat... Why hasnt mr. chainsaw built a rudimentary fence JUST IN CASE the baby decided to take off while mom and dad were mellowing out, especially with a river, possible feral dogs and a forest full of "widow-makers" (dry dead trees or branches that just fall on you with no warning.)

• Love 6

Why is she talking about Boiling Springs? That's across the state from her! Boiling Springs is where Gardner-Webb University is, west of Charlotte. Maybe she is talking about them, but I'm thinking she is getting town names confused. There's a town (or maybe just a community) near her called Boiling Springs Lakes that I saw on the map...is that what she means? If she's going to call out #tide, maybe having the right location would help her be taken seriously!

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, AirQuotes said:

It amazes me how many people are not prepared for a disaster.   Every time there is a hurricane or severe winter weather the majority of people are caught off guard and unprepared without water, canned food, a generator and/or gas.  The masses rush the stores to try and get supplies and/or go out in dangerous conditions trying to get what they need.

When I know bad weather is coming, I clean a bathtub and fill it with water and add a few drops of bleach.  We have non-perishable food reserves (not stuff that is my normal top choices to eat but sustenance enough that we can think and do stuff).  An emergency reserve of gas cans that is enough to fill my husband's truck.  I make sure to fill my car with gas before people start rushing the tanks and we have a siphon hose so that we could empty it to use for other purposes if necessary.  I could go on and on.  I don't fully trust my back ups so I have back ups for the back ups. 

Same here. My husband and I are basically preppers. We're not as crazy as some of the people you see on TV, but we have supplies. We have a generator. A propane heater and camp stove, as well as a good supply of propane. We have rain barrels. We have a huge medical supply bag and a crap ton of non-perishable food. 

Two is one and one is none. 

As people who purport to be preppers, Jenelle and David should be ashamed of themselves. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Same here. My husband and I are basically preppers. We're not as crazy as some of the people you see on TV, but we have supplies. We have a generator. A propane heater and camp stove, as well as a good supply of propane. We have rain barrels. We have a huge medical supply bag and a crap ton of non-perishable food. 

Two is one and one is none. 

As people who purport to be preppers, Jenelle and David should be ashamed of themselves. 

I'm not a prepper by any means, but based on past experience with hurricanes and ice storms, I have learned to have the gas tank full (though this time around, gas started being scarce a week before the hurricane was slated to hit),  to have some cash on hand, and to have some provisions.  Unfortunately, I also do stupid things, like go and stock up the freezer then realize a hurricane might hit my area in a week...  

Anyway, I agree that Jenelle and David shouldn't ever call themselves preppers, unless they are only prepping for the fear of their guns being taken away.

• Love 12