Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

The stupid is strong with those two, UBT was never fired umm ok then why at the end of the clip do both of them ask why others were not fired for drugs, if your gonna lie at least don't contradict yourself a minute later. If there was any doubt that UBT wants back in then that clip cleared it up, when he made sure to say MTV never did him wrong.

• Love 16
9 hours ago, druzy said:

Damn. I feel good for having reached out via Twitter and contacting those companies.

Glad to know they are pulling out.

2 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Slightly OT but - I bought some Nutro when they were the first (I think) to boycott.  My 14 year old girl has eaten some variety of Science Diet her whole life and I've started mixing the Nutro in to make the switch.  She loves it.  Like, hovers next to me as I'm putting food in her bowl because she's so excited about it.  Just in case anyone else was considering switching...do it!

Good to know! 

• Love 14

Gossip time!

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 03/15  (http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/03/blind-item-2_15.html)
This MTV star was in town yesterday and her significant other is now going to have to find a different place to get the special drugs he can only get here. Why? Well, he found out his significant other hooked up with the dealer a few times and tried to start a fight with the dealer who promptly pulled out a gun along with several of his associates. So, for now, no more drugs. Jenelle Evans/David Eason ("Teen Mom 2")

Yeah, I know, blind item and all, but I believe this one.

• Love 14
6 hours ago, Darknight said:

Omg. Why is this funny?

Because we all know that her children were starving/crying, David yelling f*ggot to the kids, jenelle telling the photographer to help her with her kids so she can get this “perfect” shot of her “hiking”. The amount of drama that went on behind this is what makes it so funny to me. 

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, JuliesMommy said:

Because we all know that her children were starving/crying, David yelling f*ggot to the kids, jenelle telling the photographer to help her with her kids so she can get this “perfect” shot of her “hiking”. The amount of drama that went on behind this is what makes it so funny to me. 

Because she doesn’t even know what real reality is.  She is taking a break from her usual break.  Is she turned around because she’s pregnant? Because that second picture with the friend is cropped above her belly, too.  

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Because she doesn’t even know what real reality is.  She is taking a break from her usual break.  Is she turned around because she’s pregnant? Because that second picture with the friend is cropped above her belly, too.  

Her upper body does look wider....but sometimes in full-body shots I notice that she looks heavier/bigger/dumpier on top even though she's really a small girl (like in her wedding dress).  

But maybe she got wind of Chelsea being pregnant again & having 2 kids by the same bio-dad, so she had to get pregnant again so she could say two of her kids have the same bio-dad, too (and because she's the Equate Brand Chelsea Knock-off).

• Love 18
1 minute ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Her upper body does look wider....but sometimes in full-body shots I notice that she looks heavier/bigger/dumpier on top even though she's really a small girl (like in her wedding dress).  

But maybe she got wind of Chelsea being pregnant again & having 2 kids by the same bio-dad, so she had to get pregnant again so she could say two of her kids have the same bio-dad, too (and because she's the Equate Brand Chelsea Knock-off).

I seriously love u for this! Lol

• Love 10
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Can’t see old friends by herself, Lurch has to be right there glued to her side making sure she’s not spending money on someone who isn’t him.

That’d be so funny if she was pregnant and is gonna get overshadowed again unintentionally by Chelsea. Of course it won’t be funny if she actually is pregnant. 

• Love 16
2 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

If she is pregnant, and I'm praying she's not, I hope she's a few days further along than Chelsea and was planning on announcing it yesterday but Chelsea's announcement popped up just as she logged in to Instagram. 

• Love 13
On 3/8/2018 at 10:37 AM, GreatKazu said:

WTH is he rambling about? His girlfriend was raped and killed while she was in jail? Her body is missing? Um, wouldn't there be news articles out there about this if that were true? 

There are articles about inmates being sexual assaulted in the Lakawanna prison and his girlfriend was sentenced to 6-12 months there in November but obviously something is fucked in these details.

On 3/9/2018 at 9:28 AM, GreatKazu said:

@Rebecca OMG lol 

Now I have that song in my head!! 

You win. What's your prize? You get to officiate at the wedding. Tommy Chong is not available. 

I’m leaving in all the parts about people objecting!

On 3/9/2018 at 1:32 PM, Mkay said:

I went to his Facebook page last night to check up on his girlfriend.  He claims his girlfriends family lied to him. She wasn’t raped to death.  They don’t want her with him.  Imagine that?! 

She doesn’t seem like a prize either, to be fair. Grand theft auto and all.

On 3/9/2018 at 5:45 PM, leighroda said:

Yeah it sounds like 2 different incidents... and I’m also confused.

That being said if they are going to use the tbi defense... perhaps he shouldn’t be driving if it’s that bad. I hate it when people cause dangerous situations and then say “I have (brain injury/narcolepsy whatever the issue is)” ok, someone could have died regardless of why you caused the accident.

Yes, STOP DRIVING! 

On 3/11/2018 at 12:58 AM, FairyDusted said:

He also is sick of pizza. What kid gets upset when Meme says it's Pizza night ? A kid that gets nothing that doesn't come out of a bag or box. It was a small scene but I noted that shit.

I could eat pizza 5x in a row before refusing, can only imagine how much he’s been eating it.

On 3/11/2018 at 7:57 AM, charmed1 said:

Nathan is such a shit dad lol. He really thinks this makes him look good. Kaiser is in his pajamas. It’s after 9 p.m. Doris is texting him and telling him Kaiser is waiting for him to come home, probably because she needs a freaking break and wants to go to bed herself or do what she needed to do before she had to babysit Kaiser. He interprets it as “Aww, this is the sweetest thing ever!”

Right? Plus, he’s all, he loves ME so much. It’s all about Nathan.

On 3/14/2018 at 2:53 PM, teapot said:

What on God's green earth makes this bitch think she has the upper hand?  

Narcissistic sociopathy.

On 3/14/2018 at 7:20 PM, druzy said:

Fuck her! I can’t believe they paid her an extra 15k to film her shit ass wedding either.

On 3/15/2018 at 3:08 PM, druzy said:

So just another day in her life.

On 3/15/2018 at 6:31 PM, GreatKazu said:

Damn. I feel good for having reached out via Twitter and contacting those companies.

Glad to know they are pulling out.

Good to know! 

If only David had done the same.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, druzy said:

??? How do you find these? 

18 minutes ago, druzy said:

Where are they?

1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

It’s so good to back with my people! (I was gone from the TM threads for a few days) *group hug* 

?Welcome back!

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

??? How do you find these? 

Where are they?

?Welcome back!

Someone I follow on Twitter re-tweeted the video- I hope someone shows it to UBT!

The title says Off the Grid Adventures Water Island which is in the Virgin Islands. This week they are in LA getting drugs meeting with business associates.

@ REBECCA happy you are back!

• Love 8
9 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Who is this "old friend"? I don't remember her.  Granted, Tori & Amber Lane (her old roommate) are her only friends I remember...

Anna was on the MTV show “buckwild” that was in for a season until a cast member passed away in an unrelated accident and the show was cancelled. Soon after that she randomly showed up on teen mom 2 as Jenelle’s “friend” in one episode, with no explanation and it was weird because other than mtv they had no connection (Anna allegedly lived in w. Virginia) and was never seen again or mentioned by Jenelle until now.

• Love 11
34 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Did you watch the video? I don’t think I can stomach it.  But I’ll go read some hilarious comments. 

I watched 30 seconds then paused it and read the comments. Someone commented that the video was made when they were dating.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, leighroda said:

Anna was on the MTV show “buckwild” that was in for a season until a cast member passed away in an unrelated accident and the show was cancelled. Soon after that she randomly showed up on teen mom 2 as Jenelle’s “friend” in one episode, with no explanation and it was weird because other than mtv they had no connection (Anna allegedly lived in w. Virginia) and was never seen again or mentioned by Jenelle until now.

Was she the friend who was with Jenelle when she was screaming at Nathan on the phone. The friend had a shirt that horizontally listed the names of models on her shirt.

• Love 1
Jenelle and her friend are messed up and singing. The friend is sitting in the middle of Jenelle & UBT.
Enjoy that $90 steak. The worst is yet to come. 
Edited by druzy
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Rebecca said:

There are articles about inmates being sexual assaulted in the Lakawanna prison and his girlfriend was sentenced to 6-12 months there in November but obviously something is fucked in these details.

I’m leaving in all the parts about people objecting!

She doesn’t seem like a prize either, to be fair. Grand theft auto and all.

Yes, STOP DRIVING! 

I could eat pizza 5x in a row before refusing, can only imagine how much he’s been eating it.

Right? Plus, he’s all, he loves ME so much. It’s all about Nathan.

Narcissistic sociopathy.

Fuck her! I can’t believe they paid her an extra 15k to film her shit ass wedding either.

So just another day in her life.

If only David had done the same.

Why Why? Why do I have to read your comments while trying to go to bed? You're making me cry my eyes out by laughing so hard. 

8 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

Why are all these girls always taking "breaks?" 

WTF ARE YOU TAKING A VACATION/BREAK FROM?! NONE OF YOU HAVE JOBS!

This. Yes. Maybe from filiming too much? 

13 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

It's funny to me because she's been "taking a break from reality" ever since MTV started throwing money at her for doing nothing.

Dude like I'm stressed. I gotta get Jace back. I need to go to Miami 

• Love 8

People are saying her YouTube “off the grid” St Thomas trip is old. Back when she and David first started dating. I haven’t watched so I’ll take their word on it.  It’s only got 3k views so far.  

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

People are saying her YouTube “off the grid” St Thomas trip is old. Back when she and David first started dating. I haven’t watched so I’ll take their word on it.  It’s only got 3k views so far.  

A Teen Mom taking the lazy way out? Noooooo. Say it ain't so! ?

• Love 8
On 3/5/2018 at 2:30 PM, teapot said:

maybe football is one of those sports where you have to drive to take them to practice a few times a week & then make a road trip every weekend & Barb, like most sixty-year-olds (even those who AREN'T raising other grandkids) doesn't always feel up to it?  Who could fault her for that?

When I was in my 20s I was dating a guy with a 9 year old son. The kid decided he wanted  to play football and dad worked late most days so he asked if I could take him to practice. I looked into it and found out that practice was 5 days a week  3 hours a day and then u had games almost every weekend. I worked til 430 would have to take him to practice right after work and parents had to stay at practice and sit there. I said no way. I wanted to relax when I got home from work and didn't want to have to haul a kid to practice every day.. And it's not like he ever played football for fun or expressed any interest before that.. So  I totally under stand Barb not being able to take him to practice because she works and maybe she needs time to help him with his homework etc. I know it was probably selfish of me to refuse at the time but I didn't want our lives revolving around a sport. Plus barb is the only one caring for jace. So if he got hurt she'd have to miss work while he was injured.  I don't think jace has any interest in football. I think Janelle said hey jace wouldn't u love to play football and he meekly nodded his head to agree with his egg donor. 

• Love 12