Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Thank goodness these people translated in the comments. Haven’t seen any kids in the pictures since the park pics on Sunday. Are these two still coming down from their high?

Oops. I missed yours @druzy. Did you read the comments?

• Love 14
(edited)

I read a comment today where someone likened Brad Pitt to tofu because he lacks his own flavor(personality) and takes on the flavor of whoever his romantic partner is at the time.  Of course I instantly thought of Jenelle. Yep, the girl is human tofu; dull and flavorless until her soulmate of the moment injects some flavor into her. 

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 22
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

Thank goodness these people translated in the comments. Haven’t seen any kids in the pictures since the park pics on Sunday. Are these two still coming down from their high?

She did a bang up job filtering in those stupid ears.  Bastids are crooked as hell.  Ya high!

• Love 5

Why is someone complaining about paper bowl?  At least it might be clean.  I'm all for the environment and making my footprint smaller but Jenelle and David are barely capable of washing pans.  I think dishes may be out of their skill set.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, smhjess said:

Why is someone complaining about paper bowl?  At least it might be clean.  I'm all for the environment and making my footprint smaller but Jenelle and David are barely capable of washing pans.  I think dishes may be out of their skill set.

Yeah, that was my instant thought. They use paper plates and bowls because they don’t want to have to wash any dishes. In one of the snaps, David was standing in the doorway. Their entry way was so dirty, the carpet was just disgusting...doubt it’s been vacuumed in a while. And with all the mud on the Land and with all that high traffic,  constantly  traipsing in and out. So yeah, Janelle isn’t cleaning, and if they do have a house cleaner, she only comes when MTV is filming methinks. 

So David started another twitter pretending to be his own PR agent...wow, a new low, He must really be missing the attention and wants another shot at infamy. Anything to extend his 15 minutes. I’m sure there will be a media tour next, if the alt-right don’t snap him up first. 

How long do you think it will take these two once Janelle is fired to break up? My money is on 5 months, they won’t make it to six. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Spiderella2 said:

Yeah, that was my instant thought. They use paper plates and bowls because they don’t want to have to wash any dishes. In one of the snaps, David was standing in the doorway. Their entry way was so dirty, the carpet was just disgusting...doubt it’s been vacuumed in a while. And with all the mud on the Land and with all that high traffic,  constantly  traipsing in and out. So yeah, Janelle isn’t cleaning, and if they do have a house cleaner, she only comes when MTV is filming methinks. 

So David started another twitter pretending to be his own PR agent...wow, a new low, He must really be missing the attention and wants another shot at infamy. Anything to extend his 15 minutes. I’m sure there will be a media tour next, if the alt-right don’t snap him up first. 

How long do you think it will take these two once Janelle is fired to break up? My money is on 5 months, they won’t make it to six. 

The twitter account is dated 2017. It hasn’t been used since then. 

• Love 9

Two questions:

1. Does the shout out to Pur Cosmetics mean they pay her?  I love their eyeshadow but will stop buying if they are supporting Janelle in any way.

2.  What is going on with her eyebrows?  It looks like she doesn’t have any and then uses photoshop to draw some on her photo.  The color, shape, size and placement just isn’t right.

• Love 12
(edited)
21 hours ago, Mkay said:

"B****, do your song, keep telling yourself that you was a mom....." - Eminem 

Eminem has no love for moms who don't actually parent and choose drugs/men over their kids, Jenelle.  He lived it, just like your kids are living it now.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 16

Juhnelle...what UBT wants , UBT better get olr else. Seems like that’s the way it prolly is out at the swampland.   Jace is tuned into what he has to say to please his mother so of course he said  Barb won’t allow it ... he knows how it goes on THE LAND.

Mr. DNR and his brother both played football in high school ( many moons ago) they were bigger than Jace and  they both have knee problems from playing that very physical and injury prone sport to this day.  Not to say everyone gets injured playing or permanently has after effects but Jace is of small stature , I hope Barb sticks to her guns and offers other ways for Jace to get his exercise on  and have fun .

As for Jace being in Boy Scouts ( I know people have their issues with scouts , for my family it was great) it’s a way for him to have good male role models , make friends , go camping/trips and have fun and learn while he completes his merit badges and goes  Cubs to Boy Scout. Little DNR ( now in college ) was a part of scouts ( with MrDNR , God forbid UBT would actually participate with Jace ) and they made memories together , Lil DNR has made lifelong friends in scouting , and went all the way and achieved Eagle Scout . That would be a wonderful thing for Jace .... hopefully Barb will not die from the stress of Juhnelle and whoever her next master is before that can happen and Jace has to quit “cuz scouts ain’t cool”

I cant stand Juhnelle & UBT.  Those poor kids.

• Love 16

Janelle used to have almost no eyebrows and they were shaped like the sperm you see during that 4th grade movie. I'm sure she draws them on. UBT has that scary fucking brow but he's scary AF to me anyway. 

• Love 7
On 3/6/2018 at 2:13 PM, Mkay said:

They look HIGH AS FUCK. 

• Love 7
35 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

WTH is he rambling about? His girlfriend was raped and killed while she was in jail? Her body is missing? Um, wouldn't there be news articles out there about this if that were true?

If Colin really is schizoid or a schizophrenic, he may be hallucinating and/or having delusions. If he's doing drugs or any other substances, it is probably making things worse. Having read some of his posts, he sounds very ill. Sad.

• Love 15
On 3/6/2018 at 3:45 PM, Mkay said:

So is this dumb cunt (sorry - I have no problem with that word as I think it applies to both sexes - see David) actually confirming she was fired or just thinks it’s a bright idea to antagonize her bosses some more? 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

WTH is he rambling about? His girlfriend was raped and killed while she was in jail? Her body is missing? Um, wouldn't there be news articles out there about this if that were true? 

Plus if she was "raped to death" and her body was missing...how would they know she was raped to death? Wouldn't they need the body to make that determination? Or is he trying to say the county officers were like, yes FBI, we beat and raped her and she's dead but good luck finding her body?

• Love 14
(edited)

I would like to Venmo  Yolanda's CVS Closet money for wine.  Slow clap.....

Edited by LBS
I misspelt ‘venmo’ because I just turned 40 and am officially unhip
  • Love 10
(edited)
7 hours ago, Mkay said:

Random question, but does anyone know what this toy is? Baby Birdee has a birthday in a few months...

Nevermind, I found it. My Googlefoo was off there for a few minutes. 

Edited by Birdee
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, LBS said:

I would like to Venmo  Yolanda's CVS Closet money for wine.  Slow clap.....

Thanks! I’m not much of a drinker but I wouldn’t turn down a donation of a little weed lol. 

• Love 12
(edited)
18 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Color me shocked that David can even pronounce the  word "ambidextrous" let alone know the definition of it!

Is there something wrong with Endtable's foot? 

She has always looked like she has a club foot and In the comments someone said it looked like she finally has on a brace. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 7