Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I mean...I guess maybe Kaiser could defend himself from UBT if he learned how to shoot a gun??? Ugh. Unfortunately, I know that statistics show that accidentally shooting someone is wayyyy more likely than a kid using a gun to protect themselves. UGH.

I grew up in and live in the South. My dad is a lifetime NRA member. My husband is a member. My parents both have concealed carry licenses and have pretty much been packing anywhere we went any day of my life (unless firearms were specifically not allowed, like at a school, airport, etc). I was raised around guns.  I've shot guns at the range with my husband plenty of times.  I was taught gun safety from a young age.  However, I was never given a toy gun that looked really similar to real gun (even if it has an orange cap on it). I was never taught that guns were play things. I was never encouraged to think that using guns was "fun" or that shooting would be "for play." I was taught that guns were for hunting and gods forbid, protection, if needed (like if an alligator is in my backyard in Louisiana...I'm probably gonna shoot him, TBH). I had a BB gun when I was in grade school, but we only used it to shoot targets at the fishing/hunting camp and it was out of my reach/sight at home.  Guns are/were part of our "normal," but they were absolutely NOT glorified. 

I'd NEVER give my toddler such a realistic toy gun (or a toy gun in general).  I also wouldn't take/post these pictures glorifying gun use, even if it is a toy gun.  I really hope that Jenelle and David have made it extremely clear that real guns are NOT toys, are not to be touched by anyone except the adults, and that they're all kept unloaded and locked up, preferably out of the kids' eyesight so they can be "out of sight, out of mind." 

I agree. I think the glorification is such a huge problem and so part of David's personality. Not to get too political, but that's why my dad left the NRA this year...too many Davids in the mix (not saying all of them are like that--you get it). Everything David does is meant to glorify a really violent form of masculinity, and his cavalier, in-your-face, "come and get me" attitude towards weapons is part of that. He is the poster boy for IRresponsible gun ownership.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 21
4 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

I agree. I think the glorification is such a huge problem and so part of David's personality. Not to get too political, but that's why my dad left the NRA this year...too many Davids in the mix (not saying all of them are like that--you get it). Everything David does is meant to glorify a really violent form of masculinity, and his cavalier, in-your-face, "come and get me" attitude towards weapons is part of that. He is the poster boy for IRresponsible gun ownership.

Yep.  David's picture really should be one of the first Google images that comes up if you search "Toxic Masculinity."

• Love 20
8 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I mean...I guess maybe Kaiser could defend himself from UBT if he learned how to shoot a gun??? Ugh. Unfortunately, I know that statistics show that accidentally shooting someone is wayyyy more likely than a kid using a gun to protect themselves. UGH.

I grew up in and live in the South. My dad is a lifetime NRA member. My husband is a member. My parents both have concealed carry licenses and have pretty much been packing anywhere we went any day of my life (unless firearms were specifically not allowed, like at a school, airport, etc). I was raised around guns.  I've shot guns at the range with my husband plenty of times.  I was taught gun safety from a young age.  However, I was never given a toy gun that looked really similar to real gun (even if it has an orange cap on it). I was never taught that guns were play things. I was never encouraged to think that using guns was "fun" or that shooting would be "for play." I was taught that guns were for hunting and gods forbid, protection, if needed (like if an alligator is in my backyard in Louisiana...I'm probably gonna shoot him, TBH). I had a BB gun when I was in grade school, but we only used it to shoot targets at the fishing/hunting camp and it was out of my reach/sight at home.  Guns are/were part of our "normal," but they were absolutely NOT glorified. 

I'd NEVER give my toddler such a realistic toy gun (or a toy gun in general).  I also wouldn't take/post these pictures glorifying gun use, even if it is a toy gun.  I really hope that Jenelle and David have made it extremely clear that real guns are NOT toys, are not to be touched by anyone except the adults, and that they're all kept unloaded and locked up, preferably out of the kids' eyesight so they can be "out of sight, out of mind." 

Same. Even as an adult, I’m not going to touch my gun unless I intend to use it. Over the weekend my child’s middle school received a threat and a student was arrested.  ?. I’m about ready to homeschool so that I know she’s safe. 

#schoollife

#countrylife

#ihaveaheadache

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Same. Even as an adult, I’m not going to touch my gun unless I intend to use it. Over the weekend my child’s middle school received a threat and a student was arrested.  ?. I’m about ready to homeschool so that I know she’s safe. 

#schoollife

#countrylife

#ihaveaheadache

LOL I'm dying at the pairing of the hashtags with the very serious/sad anecdote. Very TM appropriate.

Still--that's so scary. I'm so afraid of when my daughter goes to school in a few years.

• Love 5

I realize this picture is a few days old but David’s comment  (if that’s him) is hilarious considering everything he commented last week.  

00C8C748-5F51-43C9-A662-35E2702F9FB2.jpeg

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 9

Here is The Ashley's take on Nathan's arrest:

I thought he was just randomly striking things, I didn't know he failed to report striking a fixture that was on the highway.
#beingafelonaintillegal
Edited by druzy
  • Love 10
41 minutes ago, butterbody said:

Hahaha That was ME you guys!!!! I made the twat comment, and now I've had to make my Instagram private, because those leg humpers are SAVAGE!!!

At least you guys appreciate me....

Someone was like , "Says the pot head!" And I'm just wondering if they're talking to me, or Eggsley.

20180226_150840.png

You are the Dorothy in the streets?  I got a good laugh out of the comments on your comment.

• Love 9
51 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Since it is Jenelle: 

#CUNTRYliving

Bolded - OMG fucking hilarious!!

Yep, he fixed it so it will fall on her head and kill her. Forget guns. #chandelierkills

You all say it so well   ETA>>>That didn't post correctly at all. Don't know how fix it 

Edited by FairyDusted
HIGH
  • Love 1

So classy. Are you going to teach him gun safety, how not to have your realistic looking gun be mistaken for an actual one by the police (or are you counting on it not mattering since he's a blond white boy?), and even that for target practice, you ought to be shooting somewhere with a hill in the background that has been cleared of anybody that might accidentally be hit?  Yes, fine, his prone position is fine, but there is absolutely no need to be practicing this at,  what, 3?

FWIW, I shot for the rifle team at camp in WV (at 8 or 9), was taught how to clean my Dad's Army rifle (and I'm sure he told me a little about gun safety etc, too - and certainly how much respect to pay guns - but I also never knew where he kept it), shot up cans with BB guns with friends as a teenager (#boredsuburbanliving?), and had liberal friends in Vermont who shot up the Coors someone brought to dinner because there was a boycott at the time (gay rights, 1980s).  Oops. They took it out back, set it up against a little hill, and shot the cans for kicks. All of that was fun and harmless - but also done with some care about safety. I haven't had a gun in my hands in years but am not opposed in principle and think that, especially in rural areas where the police are not close by, and neither are neighbors you might accidentally shoot, having a gun for self-defense as well as for sporting/hunting purposes, can be ok - but with licensing, safety, and all the good gun ownership guidance that used to be part and parcel of all this.  In other words, I'm a raving leftist lunatic who wants to subvert America by taking away David Eason's right to defend us from godless liberals like me!!  

And I live in a town where a kid was shot for carrying just the kind of gun Kaiser has here.  He was 11 or 12, Hispanic, and maybe a bit big for his age.  It wasn't even his toy gun - it was borrowed from a friend - and I think it was missing the orange tip. The police called out to him, he turned, and it looked to one of them as if the rifle was coming up at them. My response to this was - why are we selling toy guns that are so easily mistaken for the real thing? I mean, I understand the appeal if you're a kid, but just get him some Supersoakers, for God's sake.  At least as much fun, and nobody gets hurt.

And Jenelle can go now, too, if she wants to post the gun pics, too. Apparently heedless brandishing of guns is where I draw the line. I'm used to idiots on TV so it's only when you add the guns to the vitriol that my gut says, enough.  Also, I don't want to watch the little boy be warped in a way that potentially can't be undone.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

Damn, that dog has a fifth leg. 

Oh thank the gods I'm not the only one who noticed.  I was going to ask if that was its penis or what but didn't want to get put on a list!

• Love 11
15 hours ago, akr said:

So classy. Are you going to teach him gun safety, how not to have your realistic looking gun be mistaken for an actual one by the police (or are you counting on it not mattering since he's a blond white boy?)

THIS. *claps*

16 hours ago, butterbody said:

Hahaha That was ME you guys!!!! I made the twat comment, and now I've had to make my Instagram private, because those leg humpers are SAVAGE!!!

At least you guys appreciate me....

Someone was like , "Says the pot head!" And I'm just wondering if they're talking to me, or Eggsley.

20180226_150840.png

You are the stuff of legends

• Love 15
16 hours ago, druzy said:

yes, David.  All lesbians are sterile.  the dumb runs deep...

also, Mrs. Eason, they need to pass the anti-gun laws like stat?  so that you & Kaiser will have to find something else to pose with in pictures?

• Love 13
12 minutes ago, teapot said:

yes, David.  All lesbians are sterile.  the dumb runs deep...

also, Mrs. Eason, they need to pass the anti-gun laws like stat?  so that you & Kaiser will have to find something else to pose with in pictures?

Seriously, since when can lesbians not adopt or get a donor and/or surrogate? Plus a fair number of people who realize they are gay or bi already have a child from a previous marriage/relationship when they enter a new one.

I know that to Mr. Eason, fertility is this big Sign of His Manhood, but sorry, dude...the guy doesn't even actually have to be in the room.

Also, he didn't actually answer her question? Lots of people don't have children, that really has nothing to do with them being bad or good. Is that supposed to be a "good" argument on his part? He is dumb as rocks.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 15

She's lucky she's had the money to try and get prettier on the outside.  I never thought she was pretty until a year or two ago.  Granted she's always been ugly on the inside, but flashback to sperm eyebrows.  I'm shallow, nice to meet y'all.  

Some of those comments on David's IG.  Please.  "So glad Kaiser's got a positive male role model..."  Are these people smoking crack?  Have they been asleep throughout Jenelle's scenes and posting of social media?  

• Love 19
2 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Why would Janelle post about only Police and military having guns yet she just posed with an assault rifle? 

It's from 2014 so pre-David indoctrination.  I don't which boyfriend she was emulating at that point.  

• Love 19

EXCLUSIVE Season Ending! ‘TM2’ Filming Still On Hold For Jenelle Evans After Homophobic Scandal Firing looms as MTV ices her out!

Bad news brewing!

Teen Mom 2 filming with Jenelle Evans was put on hold indefinitely as her firing loomed after her gun scandal and her husband’s homophobic rant RadarOnline.com exclusively learned.

MTV yanked their crew from North Carolina where Evans and David Eason lived, after announcing that there were “six weeks left of production” that would continue without him.

“It seems like MTV is done filming with Jenelle for the season,” an insider told Radar. “They have enough footage of Jenelle for this season. Her status for another season is what they’re discussing now, if they’ll fire her from the next one.”

Evans courted controversy again on her social media, posting a picture of her toddler son Kaiser with a toy gun after she and Easton were slammed for posting pictures of her with a gun hours after the bloody Florida School shooting on February 14, 2018.

“Jenelle’s filming is not happening right now and it may not happen for the rest of the season,” the insider dished to Radar.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 12
57 minutes ago, MistyMeg said:

Does anyone else have a feeling that this relationship is gonna end badly??  I am being serious!  I worry for Jenelle and kaiser and Jace!!!  

download.jpe

I wouldn't feel too much for Jenelle.  She does this to herself.  The other children, yes, join the club, we've been worried for a long ass time.  

I'm absolutely loving these old tweets of Jenelle's.  Love always wins, anti-gun.  I'm glad people are tweeting her own shit to her.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, littleB1rdy said:

Because she is a narcissist who doesn’t understand real human emotions so she tries to copy them from her current soulmate. For example, with Keifer she was a free loving beach girl, with Nathan she was a gym rat, with David she’s a cuntry girl. I wish she would just copy her mother’s emotions and act like she cares for her own damn children.

I don't know if this was a typo or not, but I frigging love it!

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

I don't know if this was a typo or not, but I frigging love it!

Not a typo lol that’s my name for people like Jenelle who have no personalities of their own and just take on whoever (country folk) they’re around for the moment.

• Love 6

I’m a little behind, I just saw the kaiser gun pictures... and it makes me sad. I don’t want to get political, my personal view is guns are not inherently bad, BUT a lot more needs to be done as far as types of guns available to the public and background checks... I only say that so when I say what I’m about to I don’t want it to be dismissed as being extremely liberal, because if anything I am pretty middle of the road with conservative leaning. 

Seeing Kaiser with a toy gun made to look like a real one is concerning, it seems that he is being taught to aim, I can only assume that maybe at animals (because the way he is aiming like in the chair doesn’t strike me as how someone would aim at an inanimate object... but I could be wrong)... people hunt animals I’m ok with that, but I do think that it should be maybe when he’s old enough to actually learn gun safety. 

My biggest concern is, and I admit this is complete speculation, that if the real guns are not properly stored, Kaiser could get into it and have a false sense of knowing how to handle it because he probably doesn’t have the cognitive ability to realize he can only play with the gun with an orange tip, or differentiate between a toy and real gun (for example be able to reason that “this gun is heavier than mine, it must be real so I should leave it alone”). UBT and Jenelle just don’t strike me as the type to lock the guns in a proper safe, unloaded and with bullets in a different location. 

When I was little (I think around 4) my dad had a drinking problem, I was also the 80’s so guns were not stored the safest ever.  My mom had to work nights and left us with our dad, and he would get drunk after she left. I don’t remember how this happened, or the context but I remember being scared and crying because my dad was showing my sister (she’s 3 yrs older than) how to hold it and was showing her by pointing it at me... I was traumatized after that I would cry and scream when my mom left, and in my case nothing happened (meaning I wasn’t hurt... physically at least) I just can’t help but think if something did happen how exponentially bad it would be.

• Love 24
17 minutes ago, leighroda said:

I’m a little behind, I just saw the kaiser gun pictures... and it makes me sad. I don’t want to get political, my personal view is guns are not inherently bad, BUT a lot more needs to be done as far as types of guns available to the public and background checks... I only say that so when I say what I’m about to I don’t want it to be dismissed as being extremely liberal, because if anything I am pretty middle of the road with conservative leaning. 

Seeing Kaiser with a toy gun made to look like a real one is concerning, it seems that he is being taught to aim, I can only assume that maybe at animals (because the way he is aiming like in the chair doesn’t strike me as how someone would aim at an inanimate object... but I could be wrong)... people hunt animals I’m ok with that, but I do think that it should be maybe when he’s old enough to actually learn gun safety. 

I don't think it's a left vs. right thing. I am liberal/leftwing as all hell but I can still see how, even if I don't personally love it, there are responsible ways to be a gun owner and as long as it's legally done, it's people's right to do it. I think we can all put aside whatever our personal views are either way to see that, regardless of our larger feelings about gun control or gun rights or anything in between, David's way of teaching about weapons is patently inappropriate, dangerous and possibly abusive.

David is one violent, screwy, evil character. He's not teaching anything like gun safety, hunting skills for survival reasons, etc. He's teaching fear and domination. That's all he knows.

Also, I'm really sorry about your experience. That's terrible and would be so traumatizing.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 21
37 minutes ago, leighroda said:

My biggest concern is, and I admit this is complete speculation, that if the real guns are not properly stored, Kaiser could get into it and have a false sense of knowing how to handle it because he probably doesn’t have the cognitive ability to realize he can only play with the gun with an orange tip, or differentiate between a toy and real gun (for example be able to reason that “this gun is heavier than mine, it must be real so I should leave it alone”). UBT and Jenelle just don’t strike me as the type to lock the guns in a proper safe, unloaded and with bullets in a different location. 

When I was little (I think around 4) my dad had a drinking problem, I was also the 80’s so guns were not stored the safest ever.  My mom had to work nights and left us with our dad, and he would get drunk after she left. I don’t remember how this happened, or the context but I remember being scared and crying because my dad was showing my sister (she’s 3 yrs older than) how to hold it and was showing her by pointing it at me... I was traumatized after that I would cry and scream when my mom left, and in my case nothing happened (meaning I wasn’t hurt... physically at least) I just can’t help but think if something did happen how exponentially bad it would be.

That is such a scary thing to go through (as a CHILD nonetheless) and I know it would’ve traumatized me for life. You had every right to be as scared as you were. That is FUCKED UP.

Unfortunately I could totally see David acting the same way. Even worse is Jenelle wouldn’t have to be the Mom that left for work when it happened; she would just be present and do nothing about it.

Edited by littleB1rdy
  • Love 19
21 minutes ago, leighroda said:

Yea, I don't know that it's a party issue. It's a safety issue.  I'm an anarchist and generally eschew all politics and politicians, but I believe pretty strongly in 2A rights. That being said, the way they're behaving with Kaiser is NOT safe. I liked the poster who said a few pages back that he/she was always taught that a gun was a tool, not a toy. My boys play sword fight, but I can't recall them ever having a toy gun. When they're what we deem mature enough, they will be taught how to use a gun. USE a gun. Not just SHOOT a gun. Because there is a difference. And you are dead-on-balls-accurate when you talk about Kaiser being too comfortable with a gun and possibly not being able to distinguish toy from real. 

Let's face it - everything these idiots do regarding their kids is an accident waiting to happen. 

• Love 17