Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

I haven't seen all her emojis, but I was told that some of them are supposed to be of Jace. If that's true and I were Barbara, I would get a lawyer versed in infringement law. Can Jenelle use his image and likeness without Barbara's consent since Jace is underage? I wouldn't want my grandson's likeness plastered out there and peddled for a lousy buck. If someone could post any, I'd be grateful. 

God, I'm embarrassed to admit this (in my defense, I was between jobs at the time I was watching) but there was an episode of the Kardashians where the sisters threatened to refuse to consent to Kim creating emojis of them because they weren't sharing in the profits.  So yes, Jenelle should have had to get consent from anyone whose likeness she used and if she didn't Babs should go after her.  

• Love 4
21 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

NY Daily News today-

“Teen Mom 2” star Jenelle Evans shot up heroin up to five times a day during the height of her addiction.

The reality star and mom of three bares all in her book “Read Between The Lines: From the Diary of A Teenage Mom,” which details her three pregnancies and dustups with the law, according to E! News.

“My first trip was amazing,” she writes. “I won’t glamorize the drug by going into the long details of why people love it so damned much….Before I knew it, I was shooting up to four or five times a day. I was hooked.”

“The first thing I lost to the drug was my family,” Evans recounted. “I disowned my mother and siblings and friends, but the truth is no one wants to talk to you when they suspect you're a junkie.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/teen-mom-star-details-drug-addiction-new-book-article-1.3241335

These people make so damn much money from the show,

and they get to write books to sell for more money??

It seems like the money flows large and free to these people.

And for what??

• Love 1

Ugh, I hate to defend Jenelle on anything, but I can kind of understand why they only took Jace and Maryssa on the trip. You can't really have fun and do activities with a baby and toddler in tow. I'm giving her a pass on this one. Nobody would bat an eyelash if Chelsea took Aubree away for a few days and left Watson at home.

• Love 1

Ehhh, I might. But I don't think Chelsea would do that. Look at how long it took her to take a vacation when it was just Aubree. She doesn't like to run off on vacation every 5 minutes. Jenelle has had plenty of vacations. I just don't think I could leave my infant for that long. 

• Love 17
3 hours ago, Mkay said:

Except there was no argeent until May 24th, Jenelle. 

That's what I was thinking, this is pretty clearly referring to Mother's Day, which was before the court date... maybe instead of emojis someone should invest in a calendar. It's get it though, the way she stock piles photos of Jace to make it seem like she has him all the time it must get confusing when to release stories.

• Love 3

If this was the first time jenelle went away leaving her infant then it wouldn't set as many people off.  But it is every month starting when the baby was less than 3 weeks old.  These 2 idiots have 5 kids between the two of them and have everyone  else taking care of them.  But then again that is a good thing!

• Love 16
(edited)

I'm more surprised Maryssa got time off from her sister mom gig... but then I thought about it, with Jace having another kid there close to his age Jenelle could be more hands off.

Edited by leighroda
  • Love 7

Apparently Jenelle had a meltdown at the airport over someone allegedly taking pictures of them... I saw it on Reddit, I'm posting the link to that. If you read it there is also a link to some screenshots of Jenelle defending herself on twitter (always my favorite) they might still be on her twitter idk. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, leighroda said:

Apparently Jenelle had a meltdown at the airport over someone allegedly taking pictures of them... I saw it on Reddit, I'm posting the link to that. If you read it there is also a link to some screenshots of Jenelle defending herself on twitter (always my favorite) they might still be on her twitter idk. 

Awesome find.  The thread is interesting, too. I've taken pics of the menu in an airport a Bunch of times. Mostly because my husband holds our seat in the terminal while I find us food.  Someone saved the video UBT took. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/glittergirlyyy/status/874807276292505600

• Love 2

I bet poor Jace witnessed the entire thing. That kind of thing can be really scary for a kid to see. 

This is why I just can't watch the show anymore. I just can't watch horrible people get rich for being horrible and with the exception of Chelsea, they're ALL horrible.  One of these days,  Jenelle and/or that thing she's with are going to do something like this to the wrong person and somebody is going to be hurt, or worse.  I just hope its not one of the kids who gets hurt. 

I couldn't imagine living that way. 

• Love 13

I just hate that her justification is always "Jace was scared" I don't doubt he was by the confrontation, but I doubt he noticed the person allegedly taking pictures, my guess would be he was probably on his own iPad/ iPhone and wouldn't have noticed.

• Love 12

Of COURSE these losers just assume someone is taking pics of them. Because they are soooo famous. I'm telling you, half the people I know wouldn't recognize her, or ANY of them. Not everyone watches your dumb, little show. And, at any rate, Jace is used to a camera crew following him around. I doubt he'd blink an eye over a cell phone pic. But I believe the girl. Airports are crowded and crazy. Sometimes it's better to take pics/text to people and hold your seats back at the gate. 

• Love 13
10 hours ago, Mkay said:

Awesome find.  The thread is interesting, too. I've taken pics of the menu in an airport a Bunch of times. Mostly because my husband holds our seat in the terminal while I find us food.  Someone saved the video UBT took. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/glittergirlyyy/status/874807276292505600

I really, really hope the girl said out loud "I have no fucking clue who you are and I wasn't looking at you."

• Love 16
(edited)

Back when I was a flight attendant I was actually standing next to Reese Witherspoon at baggage claim in LAX and didn't even know it until one of my fellow crewmembers pointed her out. So if A-list movie stars can blend in with the masses, I highly doubt an F-list loser like Jenelle caused a stir in an airport food court. She is so deluded.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 20
(edited)

Someone posted this in response to Jenelle's tweet about how you can pre-order her book now: (I pushed it down so scroll a bit slowly because it may not be safe for work or public view) 

jenelle_evans.jpg

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 14
On 2017-6-14 at 0:12 AM, monicageller said:

'What surprises me about this' is nothing. Even without the video this is 100% believable behaviour from Jailnelle and Uncle ID Channel. That poor woman who got accosted :/

I read about it on "All About The Tea", sorry, don't know how to add the link.

On 2017-6-12 at 7:17 PM, Mkay said:

Such a sweet mouth on this classy woman.

• Love 2
On 2017-6-14 at 9:35 PM, GreatKazu said:

Someone posted this in response to Jenelle's tweet about how you can pre-order her book now: (I pushed it down so scroll a bit slowly because it may not be safe for work or public view) 

jenelle_evans.jpg

She sure is one classy role model for those kids she pretends to mother. 

On 2017-6-14 at 9:35 PM, GreatKazu said:

jenelle_evans.jpg

Watch out, she will sue!

(edited)
On June 13, 2017 at 1:52 PM, BitterApple said:

Ugh, I hate to defend Jenelle on anything, but I can kind of understand why they only took Jace and Maryssa on the trip. You can't really have fun and do activities with a baby and toddler in tow. I'm giving her a pass on this one. Nobody would bat an eyelash if Chelsea took Aubree away for a few days and left Watson at home.

On June 13, 2017 at 3:13 PM, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

If this was the first time jenelle went away leaving her infant then it wouldn't set as many people off.  But it is every month starting when the baby was less than 3 weeks old.  These 2 idiots have 5 kids between the two of them and have everyone  else taking care of them.  But then again that is a good thing!

I think the main difference here is that if Chelsea left Watson to go on vacation, none of us would have any concerns about who was caring for Watson in her absence. We know she'd leave him with someone trustworthy who knows the baby and isn't a flaming pile of garbage themselves. (She'd probably leave him Mary or Randy & his wife, for example.) However, who the hell knows what random-ass, drugged-out friend (Tori, for example) or which one of David's stellar siblings/family members Jenelle left Kaiser and Ensley with. (I hope Kaiser was with Nathan's mom, TBH.)

Also, Jenelle has left Ensley while she traveled several times and the kid isn't even six months old yet. Jenelle left Ensley the first time for a getaway with David when I'm pretty sure she wasn't even done passing lochia from the birth. Maybe it's because I only was able to do a 4.5 week for baby 1 & then a. 5 week for baby 2 maternity leaves  (I had to be back at work for the start of the semester as I work in higher ed; my state doesn't have maternity leave & is a "right-to-work" state, ie: Fire-at-will-without-having-to-give-cause-state, I don't have TM money to live off of), but there's no way I'd leave my baby so many times WILLINGLY in the first six months of her life. But to Jenelle, the babies are just accessories anyways and she'll <shudder> probably have more with her future soul mates when this season's accessory is out of fashion..... 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 16
6 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I think the main difference here is that if Chelsea left Watson to go on vacation, none of us would have any concerns about who was caring for Watson in her absence. We know she'd leave him with someone trustworthy who knows the baby and isn't a flaming pile of garbage themselves. (She's probably leave him Mary or Randy & his wife, for example.) However, who the hell knows what random-ass, drugged-out friend (Tori, for example) or which one of David's stellar siblings/family members Jenelle left Kaiser and Ensley with. (I hope Kaiser was with Nathan's mom, TBH.)

Also we know despite Chelsea's other flaws (of course no one is perfect) she is ACTIVELY parenting both of her children and always has, as such if she wanted an adult vacation (or a vacation with Aubrey) she has something to take a vacation from. 

Jenelle's entire life is a vacation. 

• Love 22
2 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Also we know despite Chelsea's other flaws (of course no one is perfect) she is ACTIVELY parenting both of her children and always has, as such if she wanted an adult vacation (or a vacation with Aubrey) she has something to take a vacation from. 

EXACTLY.

• Love 10

To even compare Chelsea and Janelle, it is like comparing #45 to any other president ever.  There is just no comparing the two. 

How many vacations has Chelsea taken in all these years? Not counting those vacations to the family cabin WITH THE FAMILY?

If anyone deserves the right to a vacation, it is Chelsea. She is a true parent. She has had her child in her life, under her roof, under her constant care for about 99 percent of Aubree's entire life. How many vacations has Hulk gone on? Hulk is not a full-time parent. Leah is not a full-time parent. Jenelle is NO parent to any child. Chelsea and Barb deserve vacation time.

• Love 15

Jenelle puts more effort into her photoshoots and her social media pages than she does into raising her kids.  

On 6/16/2017 at 0:16 PM, Scarlett45 said:

You can always tell with Chelsea, with how she lights up when she sees her kids just how much she loves them.  She has worked hard to give her kids stability and she makes a point to not air all of her business *cough Jenelle cough*, even on the show. 

I dont think Ive ever seen Janelle light up over anything, unless it was her lighting up a smoke.

• Love 15
(edited)

Jenelle's been complaining all day about not being able to text or make phone calls and she's blaming Verizon. 

Kail actually made me laugh!
Edited by druzy
  • Love 1

Damn Verizon, expecting her to pay her bill in exchange for service. But it's heeeeer phooooone, she had it on HER land. Verizon you're gonna scare Jace and Maryssa. Barb probably turned Verizon against her and stole her service just like she stole her son. DUSTINNNNN fix it!!!!

• Love 14
(edited)

I can hear it now: "Duuude! just because I missed a few months of payments, they can't turn me off!!  I have a baby!!  How am I supposed to call someone to watch her so's I can go buy weed before I go on vacation to see Ke$ha?  Duude!! I got all these feathers in my hair!!"

She's probably blaming Barb for not paying the bill for her.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Love 13
On 6/14/2017 at 8:26 AM, leighroda said:

I just hate that her justification is always "Jace was scared" I don't doubt he was by the confrontation, but I doubt he noticed the person allegedly taking pictures, my guess would be he was probably on his own iPad/ iPhone and wouldn't have noticed.

Oh yes Jenelle - Jace is totally afraid of a camera. You've only been sticking them in his face for his entire life...

• Love 12
On 6/13/2017 at 0:01 PM, mittsigirl said:

These people make so damn much money from the show,

and they get to write books to sell for more money??

It seems like the money flows large and free to these people.

And for what??

Well, frankly, because of people like us.

• Love 3

Bringing this over from reddit... maybe it should be in Simons thread, but the reason I'm posting isn't so much what Simon is saying, but Jenelles need to insert herself in the situation and yet again try to remind everyone that Barb "stole" Jace... meanwhile in reality had Barb not taken Jace in, he could have wound up in foster care or even adopted... and Jenelle would potentially have never seen him again, so maybe she could be slightly grateful.

• Love 9
On 6/22/2017 at 9:32 PM, GreatKazu said:

I am so proud. ?

One of the greatest posts ever.

I'm so lost. Can somebody please explain to me the significance of that post?  Why are you proud and what does it have to do with leighroda?   I've searched back a few pages but couldn't find anything to explain it. 

Thanks!!  

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

I'm so lost. Can somebody please explain to me the significance of that post?  Why are you proud and what does it have to do with leighroda?   I've searched back a few pages but couldn't find anything to explain it. 

Thanks!!  

On page 113 Druzy posted something she found on Twitter. Someone on Twitter had posted Leighroda's post from this board on their page relating to Jenelle. The original post by Leighroda is shown. If you go that page, start from the bottom of that page and go up 7 posts. You will see it. I posted I am proud because it was one of our member's posts. 

• Love 2
On 6/25/2017 at 6:25 PM, leighroda said:

Bringing this over from reddit... maybe it should be in Simons thread, but the reason I'm posting isn't so much what Simon is saying, but Jenelles need to insert herself in the situation and yet again try to remind everyone that Barb "stole" Jace... meanwhile in reality had Barb not taken Jace in, he could have wound up in foster care or even adopted... and Jenelle would potentially have never seen him again, so maybe she could be slightly grateful.

She's not capable of that emotion because she is a sociopath. And I'm not just being mean; she is the textbook definition. She can't relate to human emotions, and she isn't bright enough to understand words like "greatful."

• Love 7
15 hours ago, Maharincess said:

Thanks!!  

Because I'm a genius ?

Basically in like January I commented here that watching them tour the land (after the episode where they took Barb out to the land to show her) it felt kinda creepy like we're gonna see this footage on the news eventually because either Jenelle or Kaiser will come up missing and they are gonna have to search that land... and a twitter account that calls out Jenelle frequently took a screen shot and posted it and now everyone on twitter knows how smart I am too (I'm kidding about that part) except for one dumb girl who thought I was saying I personally toured the land.

• Love 20

She does realize we actually saw this go down on 16 &a pregnant right? I suppose Barb also held the pen in Jenelles hand and forced her to sign over her rights when she wanted to go party. 

Other alternate versions of the story are that she was homeless and had nowhere else to take Jace, and Barb ripped Jace from her arms. 

• Love 21