Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

27 minutes ago, kicksave said:

Fun fact...David shared a cell with Jenelle’s ex Courtland Rogers after they were divorced. Courtland talked at length about Jenelle to David. When David got out he hooked up with Jenelle and was soon appearing on TM2 and getting paid to do so. Question...is it a prerequisite to have a jail record in order for Jenelle to date you?

Of course it is! One, that's her type. Two, even with the MTV money, what other type of man is going to get involved with that level of trash with 14 posted mugshots?

• LOL 2
  • Love 13

I don’t believe the Ashley reports information that the kids were just taken to the car by CPS to keep them entertained while court proceedings were going on. It doesn’t work that way. That courthouse would have multiple rooms they could stay in while proceedings were going on. They have rooms specifically for kids that even have toys to play with while they wait. They would even bring lunch in to the kids and not take them outside. They don’t drive them around in a car to kill time. Those kids would not leave the courthouse until an order was issued as to where they would go. It’s as though whoever wrote it had never been near a courthouse. If the kids were taken to a car by CPS, they were taken into CPS’ custody and were likely being sent to a foster home or a relative’s home. 

• Useful 8
  • Love 14

Whelp. It’s 5 pm Swamp time.  I’m assuming court is adjourned.  Waiting for Jenelles inevitable post. Either (A) celebratory and in your face to all the hatters, or (B) blaming the system for being unfair and it’s not their fault and prejudice and all.  Dude. 

I hope it’s the dejected version. Please please be the dejected version . 

• Love 13
(edited)
44 minutes ago, MakingBacon said:

I don’t believe the Ashley reports information that the kids were just taken to the car by CPS to keep them entertained while court proceedings were going on. It doesn’t work that way. That courthouse would have multiple rooms they could stay in while proceedings were going on. They have rooms specifically for kids that even have toys to play with while they wait. They would even bring lunch in to the kids and not take them outside. They don’t drive them around in a car to kill time. Those kids would not leave the courthouse until an order was issued as to where they would go. It’s as though whoever wrote it had never been near a courthouse. If the kids were taken to a car by CPS, they were taken into CPS’ custody and were likely being sent to a foster home or a relative’s home. 

I used to foster and as you stated there is no way the kids are put in the car unless they are being moved to their placement or to the DHS office while they find a placement. My guess would be Kaiser going to Doris instead of Nathan and Ensley going to Babs,  another relative or foster care. Unfortunately in TN I have seen them send the kids to foster care instead of relatives if it meant keeping the kids together.  We were fostering a brother and sister and when the dad of the boy found out they were in the system (lived out of state, paying child support, was never informed) he moved back to TN right away to take him.  It took DHS a year to sign off in it as it would split him from his sister. I would hate for them to do that since you know Nathan, rightly so, wil not sign off on Ma Easton, and David would never sign off on Babs for Ensley.

Edited by mscav
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, mscav said:

I used to foster and as you stated there is no way the kids are put in the car unless they are being moved to their placement or to the DHS office while they find a placement. My guess would be Kaiser going to Doris instead of Nathan and Ensley going to Babs,  another relative or foster care. Unfortunately in TN I have seen them send the kids to foster care instead of relatives if it meant keeping the kids together.  We were fostering a brother and sister and when the dad of the boy found out they were in the system (lived out of state, paying child support, was never informed) he moved back to TN right away to take him.  It took DHS a year to sign off in it as it would split him from his sister. I would hate for them to do that since you know Nathan, rightly so, wil not sign off on Ma Easton, and David would never sign off on Babs for Ensley.

Kaiser going to Doris is good.  I wish Nathan would get the help that he needs, as I do think he could probably be a good parent, but he clearly does have issues stemming from his time in the military.  He's been resistant to help and self medicates which makes him not a stable influence, but it's clear that he does love Kaiser and I think he'd likely be able to be a good parent if he could get his shit together.  Back when he was with Jenelle, Jace used to stick to him like glue when Jenelle and Barb would fight, so he does seem to have some decent instincts.  

Ensley going to Barb, I have mixed feelings about.  I'm glad that she's away from The Land, of course and I don't think that David's mother would be a good option, as I think she'll violate whatever rules are set pretty much right away.  But, I don't really think Barb has done a bang-up job with Jace, as she has sacrificed him for the sake of keeping Jenelle close.  And I think if Jenelle threatens to not talk to her again, she'll cave with Ensley, too.  So having someone that Jenelle has no sway over having Ensley might be the better way to go.

• Love 15

Normally, the Ashley website is very accurate. I didn't see the video on the kids with the blankets- I am guessing that the state doesn't believe that ensley and Maryssa will be kept away from David at his mothers house and that they are going to be placed with a foster family.

It is disappointing that david is the only target of the cps case

• Love 6
(edited)

UPDATE #1: The Ashley’s sources inform her that Jenelle has been informed (at some point over the last few days) that CPS will allow her to have custody back of her kids, on the condition that she is no longer living with David (while the investigation is happening). Jenelle would have to move out of the home she shares with David, or David would have to leave in order for Jenelle to have the kids returned to her care. Jenelle is not under investigation at this time. 

UPDATE #2: As of 5:10 p.m. EST, Jenelle and David’s car is still parked out in front of the courthouse, so they are still inside the courtroom.

UPDATE #3: Jenelle and David were seen exiting the courtroom around 5:20 p.m. EST. They left together and no reporters were left at the courthouse to bother them.

They did not have any of their kids with them.

The Ashley’s spy reports that “David looked angry and was throwing his hands around as he talked to Jenelle on the way to their car.”

The Ashley’s sources tell her that the court hearing was continued until tomorrow.

During today’s hearing, the CPS case worker had to report her findings for the court, and she has reported some disturbing stuff. Each child’s case is being handled separately, so the hearing could take a while to get through.

The Ashley can confirm that Barbara, Nathan and David’s ex-wife Whitney Johnson (who is the mom of David’s daughter Maryssa) were all at the hearing today, just as The Ashley told you yesterday they would be. 

The kids will remain where they were last night (with their temporary caregivers) for the time being. 

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 3
  • Love 7

You know, I bet the detectives investigating DogKillerDave are just biding their time and are going to arrest him when he's at the courthouse. No worry about him opening fire if they go to THE LAND and they'll have plenty of backup. It's possible they have a search warrant and have been searching for evidence while the swamp monsters were in court. I'd laugh my ass off if they came home to find the door kicked in and a search warrant taped to it😂😂

I'm sure he was yelling and flailing his arms around when they left because he had to keep his big mouth shut or get kicked out of the courtroom. Notice they were arm in arm when they went in and are 10 feet apart when leaving. He may have been told to leave the courtroom and we don't know about it. Aren't family law hearings closed to the public to protect the children? It's killing him to know all of their dirty little secrets are no longer secret and that he has no control over anything. 

As far as Kaiser and Enchilada leaving in a CPS vehicle, they may have been done with them for the day and they were getting antsy. If their presence wasn't required any longer, I can totally see taking them away from the courthouse.

• Love 8

You just know that if Jenelle does leave and goes somewhere else, David will convince her to let him see the girls. And judging by the fact that after all this, she refuses to leave him is just further proof that her kids will never be her first priority. The other options may not be the best, but anything has to be better than David. Hell, a pack of wolves would be better.

• Love 16
On 5/14/2019 at 9:22 PM, geauxaway said:

Nope.  She brought this all on herself.  BY CHOICE.  She has 13 (?) mugshots and has not served 1 day in jail.  Her life is a series of horrible choices that she has not suffered one single consequence for, and now here we are.  Wondering how she got in this predicament?  I’m not. 

And who was the first person not to make Jenelle suffer any consequences for her choices?  Barbara.  If Barbara had kept Jace away from Jenelle, Jenelle wouldn't have had a 10-year storyline on Teen Mom, and the money she earned from it. 

Barb made bank, too, and acquired fame and fans.  And if you think about it, she's still never held Jenelle responsible for anything except picking bad men, and it wasn't until Jenelle picked David, a very very very bad person, that Barbara did anything. 

If Barb had put her foot down years ago, refused to let Jenelle see Jace and refused to let MTV film her or Jace, Jenelle wouldn't have had a story line and would have had to figure out how to survive instead of making hundreds of thousands of dollars a year and becoming famous and adored by idiots.  One thing for sure is that it's hard to come up with an outcome that's much worse than what has actually developed, and because of Barb, Jace has been exposed to every bit of it.  But they got to go to France, so it's all good.

20 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Do what now?? No adult in that household has EARNED anything.  David was on disability for vitiligo???  My dad has that shit and worked until he was 60, and that was an EARLY retirement based on tenure (30 years worked). 

I think if David had income from being on disability, it would have been mentioned in the child support decision.  I didn't see it.

This is the sort of thing Jenelle and David can point to and say, "People tell lies about us," and they'd be right.  One person whose horribleness doesn't need false embellishment is David Eason. 

• Love 4

image.png.4add342dd606610ae6146571def5b8I don’t understand this.  Jenelle can get custody back if she moves out?  Or if David moves out?  If one of them did move, or said they moved out, is CPS supposed to just take their word for it?  I would think there would have to be some legal agreement in place.  Sort of like - a divorce!  Or a restraining order!  Right?

Plus, this scenario is really Jenelle’s worst nightmare.  Can you imagine Jenelle being a single mom to Ensley and Kaiser and maybe Jace, too?  The only reason she spent any time with the kids was pretend-time for the cameras.  

• Love 18
(edited)
1 hour ago, LotusFlower said:

image.png.4add342dd606610ae6146571def5b8I don’t understand this.  Jenelle can get custody back if she moves out?  Or if David moves out?  If one of them did move, or said they moved out, is CPS supposed to just take their word for it?  I would think there would have to be some legal agreement in place.  Sort of like - a divorce!  Or a restraining order!  Right?

Plus, this scenario is really Jenelle’s worst nightmare.  Can you imagine Jenelle being a single mom to Ensley and Kaiser and maybe Jace, too?  The only reason she spent any time with the kids was pretend-time for the cameras.  

If thats the case, why dont they just keep the kids from both of them anyways until the investigation is over? That will be the only real way that they will be safe for the time being.

Edited by ravencroft
wrong word
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, LotusFlower said:

I don’t understand this.  Jenelle can get custody back if she moves out?  Or if David moves out?  If one of them did move, or said they moved out, is CPS supposed to just take their word for it?  I would think there would have to be some legal agreement in place.  Sort of like - a divorce!  Or a restraining order!  Right?

I don't think the court would just take her word for it - CPS would be checking up on them, and anyone else who caught them violating the order could call it to the court's attention, which would result in the kids being taken away again. The failure to abide by the condition that David not be present would also be held against her going forward because it would show that she couldn't be trusted to follow the order. 

• Love 19
11 minutes ago, akr said:

I don't think the court would just take her word for it - CPS would be checking up on them, and anyone else who caught them violating the order could call it to the court's attention, which would result in the kids being taken away again. The failure to abide by the condition that David not be present would also be held against her going forward because it would show that she couldn't be trusted to follow the order. 

This makes sense.  Thanks.  But it’s probably moot anyway.  Since when has Jenelle ever chosen her kids over #DogKillerDave?  

• Love 17
35 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

And who was the first person not to make Jenelle suffer any consequences for her choices?  Barbara.  If Barbara had kept Jace away from Jenelle, Jenelle wouldn't have had a 10-year storyline on Teen Mom, and the money she earned from it. 

Barb made bank, too, and acquired fame and fans.  And if you think about it, she's still never held Jenelle responsible for anything except picking bad men, and it wasn't until Jenelle picked David, a very very very bad person, that Barbara did anything. 

If Barb had put her foot down years ago, refused to let Jenelle see Jace and refused to let MTV film her or Jace, Jenelle wouldn't have had a story line and would have had to figure out how to survive instead of making hundreds of thousands of dollars a year and becoming famous and adored by idiots.  One thing for sure is that it's hard to come up with an outcome that's much worse than what has actually developed, and because of Barb, Jace has been exposed to every bit of it.  But they got to go to France, so it's all good.

I think if David had income from being on disability, it would have been mentioned in the child support decision.  I didn't see it.

This is the sort of thing Jenelle and David can point to and say, "People tell lies about us," and they'd be right.  One person whose horribleness doesn't need false embellishment is David Eason. 

Barb tried many times, and the court always insisted that Jace see Janelle.  For a while she was collecting evidence of issues, and that still didn’t help. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 19
14 minutes ago, LotusFlower said:

This makes sense.  Thanks.  But it’s probably moot anyway.  Since when has Jenelle ever chosen her kids over #DogKillerDave?  

I was just about to comment on that.  What makes David so special that Jenelle is willing to give up her kids and her job for him?   Is she that dependent on him? 

She's going to lose it all and for what?

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I was just about to comment on that.  What makes David so special that Jenelle is willing to give up her kids and her job for him?   Is she that dependent on him? 

She won’t care about losing her kids.  I don’t think she ever wanted to be a mother, even with Kaiser and Ensley, and she’s never shown any joy of motherhood.

The Teen Mom gig, on the other hand - she definitely cares about losing that.  The paycheck, at least.  And probably the fame, too.  

• Love 22
19 minutes ago, monicageller said:

I can only assume so, as well as Jenelle wearing her Classier Court Heels.

To be fair, I think her taste in Classy Court Heels has improved a touch. Experience, I suppose.

• LOL 9
9 hours ago, Chickabiddy said:

And this just shows how much Chris must hate Kail. She can’t even get him to show when there could be up to six figures in it for him. 

BTW...speaking of Kail and people in her orbit...what’s happened to “Bone” and the other hangers on?

6 minutes ago, kicksave said:

BTW...speaking of Kail and people in her orbit...what’s happened to “Bone” and the other hangers on?

She and Bone are no longer friends.  Basically Kail chose Chris over Bone.  Bone took care of Lux when Chris wasn’t in the pictures. She was the nanny, per se.  Chris decides to be involved a yr later and when Bone expressed her feelings over that Kail was done with her.  The posts from Bone are in the threads. Unless I can find my screen shot. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Mkay said:

She and Bone are no longer friends.  Basically Kail chose Chris over Bone.  Bone took care of Lux when Chris wasn’t in the pictures. She was the nanny, per se.  Chris decides to be involved a yr later and when Bone expressed her feelings over that Kail was done with her.  The posts from Bone are in the threads. Unless I can find my screen shot. 

Wow...she drops friends like crazy. She has some serious personality disorder issue. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

If I'm not mistaken, Barb still has custody of Ashleigh's son in addition to Jace. I don't know how well she could handle three kids at her age, with no support system. 

How did Barb end up with Ashleigh’s son? Good grief...these Evans girls are just a mess.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Jenelle's storyline would have gone on with her trying to get custody of Jace. It would have shown only her side but her storyline would have continued. Look at Cate and Tyler. Their storyline was about how they tried to move forward after putting their child up for adoption. They moved on to different storylines just like Jenelle did when she  gave birth to Kaiser. Jenelle would have been in the same situation whether or not Barbara was involved. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
51 minutes ago, druzy said:

Jenelle's storyline would have gone on with her trying to get custody of Jace. It would have shown only her side but her storyline would have continued. Look at Cate and Tyler. Their storyline was about how they tried to move forward after putting their child up for adoption. They moved on to different storylines just like Jenelle did when she  gave birth to Kaiser. Jenelle would have been in the same situation whether or not Barbara was involved. 

I do think that Jenelle would be a trainwreck with multiple kids by multiple men regardless of the show.  But, I think that Jace would be in a much better place if Barb had realized that Jenelle was now an adult and while yes, she is her daughter, Jace was a child who had to be protected.  As sad as it is for Barb to have to face the fact that Jenelle is a walking disaster, she's allowed Jenelle's chaos to envelope Jace's life.  Jace was probably already going to have some challenges, there seems to be some mental health issues that run rampant in that family, but giving him a stable home environment and not allowing him to be bounced around into whatever mess Jenelle is currently living in would have helped him a lot.  Instead, Barb let Jenelle come and go and has always been willing to sacrifice Jace's needs for access to Jenelle.  

Yes she was trying to document things in the last year or so when she was worried about David.  But where was that concern when Jenelle and Nathan were fighting and Nathan was getting arrested on the front lawn? Or when Jenelle was doing drugs with Keiffer? There have been plenty of incidents over the years that could have been documented that Barb let slide.  Just like she turned on Nathan as soon as Jenelle started talking to her again when she needed someone to film with.  Before that she was making calls to Nathan all concerned about Kaiser.  Jenelle calls Barb? Oh, nope, no more worries for Kaiser!

• Love 4
(edited)
8 minutes ago, smores said:

I do think that Jenelle would be a trainwreck with multiple kids by multiple men regardless of the show.  But, I think that Jace would be in a much better place if Barb had realized that Jenelle was now an adult and while yes, she is her daughter, Jace was a child who had to be protected.  As sad as it is for Barb to have to face the fact that Jenelle is a walking disaster, she's allowed Jenelle's chaos to envelope Jace's life.  Jace was probably already going to have some challenges, there seems to be some mental health issues that run rampant in that family, but giving him a stable home environment and not allowing him to be bounced around into whatever mess Jenelle is currently living in would have helped him a lot.  Instead, Barb let Jenelle come and go and has always been willing to sacrifice Jace's needs for access to Jenelle.  

Yes she was trying to document things in the last year or so when she was worried about David.  But where was that concern when Jenelle and Nathan were fighting and Nathan was getting arrested on the front lawn? Or when Jenelle was doing drugs with Keiffer? There have been plenty of incidents over the years that could have been documented that Barb let slide.  Just like she turned on Nathan as soon as Jenelle started talking to her again when she needed someone to film with.  Before that she was making calls to Nathan all concerned about Kaiser.  Jenelle calls Barb? Oh, nope, no more worries for Kaiser!

I was responding to a statement about Jenelle not having a storyline and Teen Mom money if not for Barbara allowing Jace to be filmed. 🙂

Edited by druzy
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, kicksave said:

How did Barb end up with Ashleigh’s son? Good grief...these Evans girls are just a mess.

Ashleigh had both her children removed from her care by CPS and lost custody. Her ex-husband has one son, Barb has the other. IIRC, she had/has drug issues. The entire family is one giant clusterfuck. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
17 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Ashleigh had both her children removed from her care by CPS and lost custody. Her ex-husband has one son, Barb has the other. IIRC, she had/has drug issues. The entire family is one giant clusterfuck. 

Wow...that is really sad. Let's hope Barbara remains healthy. She's not perfect but it's better than having these kids grow up with drugs and violent people. 

• Love 11
21 minutes ago, smores said:

But where was that concern when Jenelle and Nathan were fighting and Nathan was getting arrested on the front lawn? Or when Jenelle was doing drugs with Keiffer? There have been plenty of incidents over the years that could have been documented that Barb let slide.  Just like she turned on Nathan as soon as Jenelle started talking to her again when she needed someone to film with.  Before that she was making calls to Nathan all concerned about Kaiser.  Jenelle calls Barb? Oh, nope, no more worries for Kaiser!

You forgot having frequent screaming matches with Janelle within inches of Jace's head when he was an infant/baby. 

I've actually reached the point of feeling shitty about myself for watching this series for so long. I did formally stop when Janelle pulled the gun in road rage, but still... 

Kind of riffing off the butterfly effect concept a bit .... me viewing this show helped buy David's purchases of guns and bullets. Of course, us viewers are not technically responsible for his actions, but there is a connection between us choosing to watch these shameless assholes and the fact that they've been given massive amounts of money for just being shitty, crappy, horrid people. 

David probably would have never owned the arsenal he does if it wasn't for Janelle's money from being on Teen Mom. Without that money, he wouldn't have hooked up with her. Ensley most likely wouldn't be here.    Janelle would have still gone on to find another crappy person to procreate with, but maybe he'd be a little less crazy than David. She should have never been rewarded from the start. 

Not trying to guilt anyone here... these are just my own feelings about my own actions.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, LotusFlower said:

She won’t care about losing her kids.  I don’t think she ever wanted to be a mother, even with Kaiser and Ensley, and she’s never shown any joy of motherhood.

The Teen Mom gig, on the other hand - she definitely cares about losing that.  The paycheck, at least.  And probably the fame, too.  

She is detached and has a flat affect. You never see her playing with her kids or doing much of anything with them. She mostly complains about them when they're doing kid things or crying. She uses Instagram to promote herself as a great mom and David as a loving husband...looks like she'll be stomping out of the reunion show...for a change.

• Love 11
47 minutes ago, druzy said:

I was responding to a statement about Jenelle not having a storyline and Teen Mom money if not for Barbara allowing Jace to be filmed. 🙂

Ah, sorry about that.  I misread it! 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

A penis and so she can scream my husband!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, smores said:

Jackie Rodowsky would never do such things!

Screen Shot 2019-05-17 at 2.31.30 pm.jpg

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

I watched Creed 2 last night and I would love it if Adonis Creed and Viktor Drago teamed up to kick UBT's ass. They would pulverize him. It would be glorious to watch. That's my addition to the thread today.

• LOL 6
  • Love 8

I look at Barb as the lesser of two evils. I think she does the best she can, but I don't think she's an emotionally stable person herself. My opinion of her nose-dived after she turned on Doris to side with Jenelle. She's the better option than foster care, but that's about it. 

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Who is the girl in the pictures? Nathan's girlfriend? She looks like Farrah, circa 2012.

Yes, that's Ashley, Nathan's girlfriend.  She seems to really love Kaiser.

And look at Kaiser, he looks so handsome.  And happy.  

• Love 18
(edited)
16 minutes ago, druzy said:

🧡

Awe. That photo legit made me cry. Even though his dad can't spell I believe he can show genuine affection and it shows on his face.

Edited by TeenMom69
Spelling
  • Love 24