Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

David is making eggs using those egg molds.  I actually think about getting one...Maybe I should tweet him and ask him how he likes it. 

Yay! Charges are being pressed. It's always so disappointing though when we find out he's only getting a fine or something. I hope the guy sues him for damages. 

• Love 12
56 minutes ago, Adiba said:

The pic clearly shows his boat motor propeller well over the line into the handicapped spot— how is that not a fine as well?

David's boat trailer is clearly over the line.  If you watch the video, it does not appear to be a handicapped spot.  In the beginning of the video, Jenelle zooms in on the parking meter and says "There's no money in the meter," as if that justifies what David is about to do.  I'm not sure about NC, but in many places people with Handicap placards don't have to pay to park in regular spaces.  At the end of the video there is something hanging from the mirror which looks to be the owner's handicap placard.

• Love 8
45 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

David's boat trailer is clearly over the line.  If you watch the video, it does not appear to be a handicapped spot.  In the beginning of the video, Jenelle zooms in on the parking meter and says "There's no money in the meter," as if that justifies what David is about to do.  I'm not sure about NC, but in many places people with Handicap placards don't have to pay to park in regular spaces.  At the end of the video there is something hanging from the mirror which looks to be the owner's handicap placard.

This is exactly what the situation was.  👍🏻 He had a placard and didn’t have to pay for the spot. 

• Love 14
5 hours ago, druzy said:

Sucker! Criminal Charges against UBT

At least it’s something!!

3 hours ago, zenme said:

David is making eggs using those egg molds.  I actually think about getting one...Maybe I should tweet him and ask him how he likes it. 

You should...mostly because I’m curious if he would respond to a normal question in a normal manner or if he’d just ignore you or find something offensive in the question. I never see him being normal to people, even “fans” or those kissing his ass.

1 hour ago, Marley said:

I find the charges kind of lame because I bet he will just pay a fine and that’ll be it.

He’s such a psycho loser. 

You mean JENELLE will pay the fine. But you’re probably right. Dammit, I need David to go to jail!

• Love 7

I'm hoping that boasting about the crime on youtube might lead to the judge opting for jail time and the maximum fine (since they're clearly not wanting for money).  It's not as though he's a first offender with a sense of remorse.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

I would love for him to get assigned a female judge.  A non-white female would just be a bonus.  I’m sure he will only get hit with a fine, but I can see him running his mouth and pissing off a judge.  Then he’s flagged in the system and it goes from there.  I’d love for them to start pulling his ass over for anything and everything.  A girl can dream, right???

*Applause* “Dream on, dream onnnnnn, dream until your dreams come true!” It’s for the good of mankind every living being. If we’re going to dream, I would also like for the judge to be LGBTQ or a huge ally. With a mean streak. Hey...can I just be the judge??

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 18
3 hours ago, akr said:

I'm hoping that boasting about the crime on youtube might lead to the judge opting for jail time and the maximum fine (since they're clearly not wanting for money).  It's not as though he's a first offender with a sense of remorse.

Also, this isn't his first time at the property damage rodeo. He was on probation for trespass and willful destruction of property when he violated his probation and wound up in jail with Jenelle's ex, Courtland. Please, judicial gods, assign a hardass, no nonsense, "I'm going to throw the book at you because you're not learning from your mistakes" judge! A woman of color would be an extra special bonus!!

• Love 21

If he’s being charged with two misdemeanors that are max 60 days and $1,000 fines each, does that mean there’s a chance he could be facing 120 days (doubt it) and $2,000 since it was two separate charges?

I want to know that there is some damn good inconvenience brewing. I want dem stupid land folks paying some prices for dem actions. 

Seriously, how much shit does Jenelle and David get away with?? I’ve known good people that have made minor mistakes (and get remorseful) get soooo much more punishment than these two have for what they have done. 

• Love 19
5 hours ago, Calm81 said:

If he’s being charged with two misdemeanors that are max 60 days and $1,000 fines each, does that mean there’s a chance he could be facing 120 days (doubt it) and $2,000 since it was two separate charges?

I want to know that there is some damn good inconvenience brewing. I want dem stupid land folks paying some prices for dem actions. 

Seriously, how much shit does Jenelle and David get away with?? I’ve known good people that have made minor mistakes (and get remorseful) get soooo much more punishment than these two have for what they have done. 

It reminds me soooo much of the school systems these days! The repeat offenders get away with everything, while a kid who playfully grabs candy out of their friend's lunchbox gets slammed with a suspension. Admin will refuse to punish people of certain demographics because they want their "stats" to look good, so someone who falls in the "right" demographic to write up and commits a minor mistake gets the book thrown at them. Girls breaking the rules is always a reason for them to celebrate! I remember them rejoicing once when three girls smoked in the bathroom, and one was white, one was black, and one was Hispanic. They felt like they had won the lottery!!! Beyond the demographic thing, though, the kids know they run the school. They can get sent to ISS every single day, and nothing is done. Admin shrugs and says, "well, we can't suspend him for getting sent out of class for talking!" Even if it's every day. You'll file a report with admin if a kid cussed someone out, for example, and they "get around to it" in several days, when the kid just says they're sorry. The only thing they have absolutely zero tolerance for is a fist fight, but behind the scenes, the teacher gets blamed for having a classroom conducive to violence. Kids actually plan fights for about a week before breaks so they get extended vacation time! They also know that no matter what they do, if they can make the teacher look bad in ANY way, they will get off scot free, so they will try to push the teacher's buttons while they're doing whatever they're doing, hoping she will lose her cool in some small way, so the teacher can be in trouble instead. So many of these kids will grow up to be davids and Jenelles, because they have learned from an early age how to technically get around punishment, and that they are untouchable. It's really sad! The further behind socially the kids come in every year, the more the school has to teach basic skills, and the more they HAVE to let the kids get away with, from kindergarten on. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

Anothwe David Eason meltdown. 

UBT's a fucking lunatic evil bastard. Next time he goes to New York I hope he gets lost in MS-13 territory. He can bring all the guns he wants- they don't play.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 16

What a psycho. Is he ever fucking calm or just constantly freaking out. I’m surprised he didn’t start throwing out racial slurs..probably once he stopped filming he did. I can’t wait til one day he mouths off the wrong person and just gets fucking destroyed.

• Love 20

That was disgusting to watch. If any other man was seen doing that I’d be like “fair is fair, that guy trespassed on his property and killed his deer”, but David was itching to brag about how much land he has while making that poor man feel inferior as he sat on the ATV his wifey bought him.

It hurts me to my core that MTV has allowed these losers to have such luxuries in life. Jenelle would still be couch hopping af friends houses with clothes in a trash bag and David would be waiting at 4am at labor readys to get cash to buy cigarettes and a big gulp instead of having boats, ATVs etc.

• Love 23
2 hours ago, Calm81 said:

That was disgusting to watch. If any other man was seen doing that I’d be like “fair is fair, that guy trespassed on his property and killed his deer”, but David was itching to brag about how much land he has while making that poor man feel inferior as he sat on the ATV his wifey bought him.

It hurts me to my core that MTV has allowed these losers to have such luxuries in life. Jenelle would still be couch hopping af friends houses with clothes in a trash bag and David would be waiting at 4am at labor readys to get cash to buy cigarettes and a big gulp instead of having boats, ATVs etc.

I think you can take comfort in knowing that's exactly what life will be for these two slimeballs in a few years (or sooner). I seriously doubt they have much money. They spend every cent MTV gives them on stupid shit and sure don't strike me as the types to think past next week as far as money goes. When it all implodes, they'll have a garage full of beat up ATVs, a house that's literally falling apart around them and property that has gone down in value. I think Jenelle spent so much money having her attorney try to negotiate with MTV that whatever they had left from last season is just about gone. Add the attorneys they're paying for the ongoing custody fight over Kaiser and swamp dick's son and I don't think  there is much left. 

• Love 13

He’s so stupid...he records everything and basically gives law enforcement the evidence they need to charge him with whatever. He has some serious rage issues and scary angry meltdowns. I really worry about those kids growing up in a home with two mentally unstable people going off on each other and other people in front of them as well as David’s temper with the kids and the inevitable physical abuse that they probably have come to expect when he blows up at them for being kids that do things that kids do. 

• Love 12
On 12/26/2018 at 7:56 PM, Christina87 said:

I just don't understand what she wants us all to be jealous of. I don't want a husband who makes me eggs, because I want him to be going to WORK!!! Sorry, but getting served breakfast does not make up for marrying a bum. I guess some women do get it "all," like Leah, who apparently never cooks, but still attracts hard-working men, but most women want to contribute in some way to the marriage, AND have their husband contribute. Sane people don't want to sit around all day with their non-working spouse, where neither contributes anything meaningful to the household. 

I’m laying in bed giggling my ass off at the bolded. 

Yes- I’m sure having a spouse/partner that will make you food when you’re not feeling well is nice. In my fantasies my ideal man would bring me ice water whenever I want (long story), but no that doesnt make up for expecting them to have a JOB! (Being a Stay at Home Mom/Dad is a job, David is not a stay at home Dad in my mind). 

If you took away the kids and the drugs Jenelle reminds me of a trust fund baby who has a kept man in David. But kept men and women tend to have to be PLEASANT company and have joyful personalities- that’s why they are kept! (sex only gets you so far). 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

I’m laying in bed giggling my ass off at the bolded. 

Yes- I’m sure having a spouse/partner that will make you food when you’re not feeling well is nice. In my fantasies my ideal man would bring me ice water whenever I want (long story), but no that doesnt make up for expecting them to have a JOB! (Being a Stay at Home Mom/Dad is a job, David is not a stay at home Dad in my mind). 

If you took away the kids and the drugs Jenelle reminds me of a trust fund baby who has a kept man in David. But kept men and women tend to have to be PLEASANT company and have joyful personalities- that’s why they are kept! (sex only gets you so far). 

Hahahaha exactly!!! David definitely does not fit the bill of pleasant companion OR stay at home "dad." Wouldn't it be awesome if David and Jenelle said, "look, neither of us wants to get a job, so why don't we focus on being the best parents we can be? Let's pull them out of daycare, for starters. Jenelle can homeschool maryssa, while David does enriching activities with the others." HAHAHAHA yeah, that would never happen!

• Love 4

Good lord what a prick. He acts like he is hunting to feed his family. He has more than enough money to buy a damn deer, sure ok the guy was on your land, but how is this guy suppose to know that when there is no fucking fence in the middle of the woods. If David is so fucking worried about people going onto his land then he needs to build a complete fucking fence and not just a fucking gate. And this guy is obsessed with people in his space. First his boat and now his land and what he thinks is his deer. He just needs to fucking chill out and go get a job instead of laying around all day watching or listening for people to be on his land. Get a fucking life loser 

• Love 19

Well remember the word was he had a little one so I guess he is over compensating by being a giant gaping asshole about everything. He wouldn't have all the shit he does have without having of marrying Jenelle. This dude seriously needs to get a fucking life and stop bullying people.

• Love 8
On 12/28/2018 at 1:44 PM, Christina87 said:

Beyond the demographic thing, though, the kids know they run the school.

Hello, you sound like a fellow high school teacher! I teach SED students (seriously emotionally disturbed) in NC about an hour and a half to two hours from "de Psycho Swampland O'Horror." You can't even suspend these kids unless they murder me, because of their goddamn IEP's.

Lots of mini Jenells and David's getting worse each year as the fact that they won't be held accountable for anything is more reinforced each year. Although if one of those two walked in my classroom, I would walk right out and never look back.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, SuzyQILoveYou said:

Hello, you sound like a fellow high school teacher! I teach SED students (seriously emotionally disturbed) in NC about an hour and a half to two hours from "de Psycho Swampland O'Horror." You can't even suspend these kids unless they murder me, because of their goddamn IEP's.

Lots of mini Jenells and David's getting worse each year as the fact that they won't be held accountable for anything is more reinforced each year. Although if one of those two walked in my classroom, I would walk right out and never look back.

Yep. I teach near Charlotte. It is awful!!! And I know what you mean about the IEP's. They can't be punished for anything!

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Jenelle’s space, boat, land and theoretically, deer, if one possesses those (lol). This fucker has nothing on his own. How can he act like a “big man” when his sociopathic “little woman” pays for everything? He doesn’t even have a job to get the money to buy the toilet paper he wipes his ass with! L-O-S-E-R! And deep down he knows it! That’s why he’s the most insecure fuck around.

AMEN. I don't get this attitude, but it's pretty prevalent here in the south. I know sooooo many women who married really insecure "men" who are super entitled and want all the good parts of being a man, while skipping the bad. 

Exhibit A: my friend from college (who has a master's degree) married this dude who dropped out of community college to marry her. She works a demanding professional job full time, while he has a part time job at McDonald's that I'm AMAZED he still has. He will not even think watching the kids; she takes them to daycare, they stay there all day, and then she picks them up, comes home, fixes dinner, puts the kids to bed, and spends the rest of the day catering to her husband. Meanwhile, he works maybe a couple hours a day and then comes home and plays video games. Any kind of housework is "wimmen's work," so he'd never even consider doing it. She also has to make him a sandwich on demand, whenever he wants it, even if it's midnight. The second she started dating him, he COMPLETELY cut her off from her friends, except for one (who he has now cut her off from), and that's how we even know any of this. She used to sing in a band, but she had to quit that as soon as they started dating. He pushed for a baby before she was ready because "we need a male to carry on my name in local football!" Apparently he was a football "star" in his tiny town, and that entitles him to laze around the rest of his life, like if he had made millions in the NFL or starred on TV as a teen. I'm not a huge fan of divorce, but her life would be waaaay easier as a single mother...just sayin!

Exhibit B: another one of my friends is super driven, and has always excelled in everything she has done. She married this guy a few years older than her who spent a few years at home "working on a screenplay" after college, and when she graduated, she basically got him every job he's ever had. I saw the imbalance from the beginning, but everyone (even my parents) thought he was hot, so they didn't really seem concerned. Anyway, now they have been married a few years, and she is excelling in her job, making over 100K and rising through the ranks rapidly, while he makes maybe 30K at most. I always thought, though, that she had to be aware of their difference in motivation, and maybe the plan all along was for him to happily be the stay at home parent one day. Apparently, not so! He recently has been wanting her to QUIT her job so he can feel like the "big man" of the household, and she can start pumping out babies!!! He also spends like there's no tomorrow, and is oblivious to where the money comes from. Apparently her good job is a threat to his manhood, while he is a low performer and his job is in jeopardy anyway! They've tried marriage counseling, but she wants a divorce, and honestly, I think that's the best outcome for them. 

It's crazy, but UBT's behavior isn't soooo far out of the norm here! Of course, most of these couples are not bringing in six figures, and the husband's biggest luxuries are video games and daycare. However, it stuns me that so many women here are willing to let their husband "rule the roost," yet make them do everything. If anyone wants to rule my roost, he'd damn better be paying for everything and providing me a nice life! LOL!

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 11

Hell no to that. I would much rather be alone than with some man baby. But I've never minded being by myself, which is something these teen moms can't seem to tolerate.

They think they need a man around, even if it is a dickless, witless, broke, uneducated, unmotivated, misogynistic, racist piece of shit. Hell no.

Oh, and if you have spectrum TV, season 1 of Teen Mom 2 is on demand now.

• Love 19
9 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Did jenelle post pictures of her kids opening gifts on Xmas?

imagine if mtv didn’t hire her...

Jace would have been given up for adoption. And Kaiser muffin and egghead wouldn’t exist or would have been given up for adoption too.

I don’t think Jace would’ve been placed for adoption- she refused to even discuss it with barb before she got famous. I do think she wouldn’t “try to get Jace back” without the cameras. I think Jenelle would’ve continued to have kids and farm then out to the paternal grandparents (Barb won’t raise another even with MTV money, much less without), and she would’ve done some jail time for drug/gun possession by now. Jenelle without mtv would have 6 kids, 1 one with barb, 1 with the Bio dad (because I see her coming across one decent guy with a capt save a ho complex- who eventually realizes she’s shit and gets his kid away), 2 with paternal grandparents and 2 with the state. 

• Love 12