Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, druzy said:

At this point I just want the kids out of there. Let UBT and Jenelle kill each other.

Just saw new posts. Seriously. WTF? 

Or maybe not. We all know there is something seriously wrong with these people.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, druzy said:

At this point I just want the kids out of there. Let UBT and Jenelle kill each other.

She is so fucked, financially.  Between the swamp land and sinking house that she put David on the deed to, she has wasted so much money on depreciating assets.  The vehicles, boats, outbuildings.  I’m guessing the house and land haven’t appreciated much, either, considering the condition of the house and the laaaaaand.  She can’t afford to divorce David even with the TM “money.”  Which at this rate she may not be offered another contract.  Does his stupid business even still exist?  She’s the only wage earner in that house, she’d have to pay him alimony.  It’s sad for those kids, I couldn’t care less about Jenelle’s well being, but she is the one who put David first and foremost and here she is.

• Love 21
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Can I get an amen up in here? My handbasket to hell is ready to go, so I'll say that I hope he whacked her in the face and that her freshly operated on nose took the brunt of it. That's the only reason I can think of that she would to go to the hospital. I wonder if the cops went to the hospital and documented everything? Oh well, maybe she got a fresh bottle of pain pills for them to fight over! I wonder how she'll twist this into being Kail's fault?

• Love 12

Can David get alimony if he’s only been married to Jenelle for a year? It’s too early in the morning to look up NC laws lol, so I’m asking if anyone knew offhand.

If so, that sucks for Jenelle but in a “you deserve what you get” kind of way. The show is pretty much on its last leg - it might have one more season but TM OG is most likely on its last hoorah then TM2  follow suit so that won’t give her much time to get out of the financial mess she’s in... she was given so much and has so little to show for it.

I hope she at least owns her vehicles outright. None of these people should have a car payment or even a mortgage if they did anything right. They were given large lump sums of money that could have been used to pay cash on assets.

I’m so sad for the children. They are exposed to way too much. ?

• Love 12
8 hours ago, Faul McCartney said:

I'm judging the shit out of them for having Ensley in a forward facing car seat. The AAP just changed their rear facing recommendation to four and Ensley isn't even two yet! She looks like a peanut, too. My daughter is almost exactly her age and I can't imagine having her forward facing.

I do not normally stand up for Jenelle at all, and I am serious about car seat safety, but the reality is that they were having enough trouble getting people to get to age 2 rear facing because many parents just won't keep doing it past a certain age.  They can change the recommendations to 4, but for 99.9 percent of families, it isn't going to happen.  Sometime between year 1 and 2 is when many kids get changed to forward facing, and yes rear facing is safer, but I can't judge Jenelle for not waiting until age 4.  

• Love 4

So Jenelle got a nose job? Because her face looks completely different in that picture.

Another domestic violence incident? Color me shocked. Too bad no charges will be filed, so there's nothing that can be done to help the kids. 

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Janelle is going to let David kill her and all of the kids instead of facing the cacophonies of I told you so's about him.  Shameful shit.

It is shameful shit! 

Remember when someone expressed genuine concern for Jenelle and Jenelle was a nasty bitch to her:

image.png.ab686121cba7c3b30bbbd003759b805e.png

image.png.f1528695dfcc7acbb809fbb70b8090b3.png

image.png.e1445efece2365cc8941f240d5c29a1e.png

image.png.cd7d2887c8f7bb4e031f1cfa31245447.png

• Love 8

Jenelle's spin on the 911 call:

Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans was hospitalized over the weekend, PEOPLE confirms.

The chief of 911 operations for Columbus County, North Carolina, tells PEOPLE that two police officers responded to a 911 call placed from the home of Evans and her husband David Eason on Oct. 13.

The call was placed by a female just before 10 p.m. and was “called in as an assault,” the chief says.

A rep for Evans tells PEOPLE that the MTV star “had friends over Saturday night and they had a bonfire on her property."

“Jenelle ended up tripping and falling by the fire,” the rep adds.

Is tripping and falling code for UBT throwing Jenelle into the fire?

• Love 14
5 hours ago, alexa said:

I do not normally stand up for Jenelle at all, and I am serious about car seat safety, but the reality is that they were having enough trouble getting people to get to age 2 rear facing because many parents just won't keep doing it past a certain age.  They can change the recommendations to 4, but for 99.9 percent of families, it isn't going to happen.  Sometime between year 1 and 2 is when many kids get changed to forward facing, and yes rear facing is safer, but I can't judge Jenelle for not waiting until age 4.  

I get that most people won't wait until 4, but Ensley isn't even 2 yet. I don't know what the NC rules are, but forward facing her would be illegal in California.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Well now we know for sure that's a lie...they don't have friends. 

ETA: That picture Lurch posted of cuntrag on Instagram is one of the more hideously disgusting things I've been exposed to. They are both so unbelievably gross, both inside & out. 

Edited by CaliforniaLove
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Here's my take on what happened, for what it's worth, lol! Some people were there (can't call them friends, they were probably there for free beer, pot and maybe some of Jenelle's pain pills). Jenelle and swamp dick get drunk and get into the 1375th argument of the day. He punches her and one of the people there for the free buzz called the cops. Swamp dick is pissed about the cops being called but can't do anything about without getting arrested for assaulting the person who made the call. One of the people take Jenelle to the hospital while swamp dick rages around THE LAND filling the air with uppercuts. Once it became public, they've been getting stoned and trying to come up with a story. The next thing they'll say is the 'friends'  are just haters and made the whole thing up because they're jealous of their perfect life.

• Love 17
On 5/11/2017 at 5:51 PM, hankthetank said:

Ignore the hankthetank stuff; I couldn't get rid of it!

I am so trying to figure out this part of Jenelle's reply on IG to someone's comment on one of her posts, about her being involved in an abusive relationship with David (as quoted by @druzy, above):

"I've been through many controlling, emotionally and psychically abusive relationships".

Is "psychic abuse" something new? Perhaps something devised and practiced solely by her brilliant exes? Have they figured out a way to abuse Jenelle (and others) through ESP? How does this work? Are there props involved, such as a Ouija board, Tarot cards, crystals, voodoo dolls, or candles? 

Enquiring minds want to know!

Edited by TwirlyGirly
Clarification
  • Love 15

Well as of 2pm CST, Jenelle's twitter and facebook page (at least the one that she posts on) are down.   She hasn't posted on IG in 16 hours and her IG stories are all clickbait.   David's facebook page is still up.   I wonder what's up...

• Love 10
1 hour ago, CaliforniaLove said:

That picture Lurch posted of cuntrag on Instagram is one of the more hideously disgusting things I've been exposed to. They are both so unbelievably gross, both inside & out

It’s so very Christian of him to post such things.  ?

As usual, Jenelle looks dirty and smelly.  

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Faul McCartney said:

I get that most people won't wait until 4, but Ensley isn't even 2 yet. I don't know what the NC rules are, but forward facing her would be illegal in California.

I think most states are at one year of age, so that is interesting that some states have taken it seriously and set the legal age at 2.  Good for them!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, TwirlyGirly said:

I am so trying to figure out this part of Jenelle's reply on IG to someone's comment on one of her posts, about her being involved in an abusive relationship with David (as quoted by @druzy, above):

"I've been through many controlling, emotionally and psychically abusive relationships".

Is "psychic abuse" something new? Perhaps something devised and practiced solely by her brilliant exes? Have they figured out a way to abuse Jenelle (and others) through ESP? How does this work? Are there props involved, such as a Ouija board, Tarot cards, crystals, voodoo dolls, or candles? 

Enquiring minds want to know!

I could so see Kieffer psychically abusing her! Not hardcore abuse, just fucking with her with his mind. Bahahaha

• Love 9

I do wonder if UBT made her delete her facebook and twitter.  The more I think of this, the more disturbed I get as this is such an overt power play by UBT to show dominance and isolate her.  

• Love 6

My grandparents used to live by a park that had a duck pond when I was young. I used to love going to the duck pond & feeding the ducks bread (leave me alone, it was the 80's...no "don't feed bread to birds PSAs please :-)). The only thing I didn't like about the pond was the sludgy, duck-shitty, stagnant smell of that pond...it has been years since I've been to the pond, but anytime I see a picture of an Eason (including the kids, sorry), I smell that smell. Blech. 

Edited by CaliforniaLove
  • Love 18

If there were drugs and alcohol at the party, I can’t see anyone there calling 911 unless they felt the fight was truly out of control. Since Jenelle was the one who ended up at the hospital they can’t spin it that it was a friend who was assaulted so they say she fell by a bonfire. 

• Love 9

@Druzy or @Mkay, I'm using my tablet and haven't figured out how to do the put a Twitter post here with it. But, Papa Randy posted some talkin' words about UBT on his Twitter. He better sit by the mailbox and wait for another cease and desist letter from the swamp things.

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

@Druzy or @Mkay, I'm using my tablet and haven't figured out how to do the put a Twitter post here with it. But, Papa Randy posted some talkin' words about UBT on his Twitter. He better sit by the mailbox and wait for another cease and desist letter from the swamp things.

I posted a tweet from Randy yesterday is it this one or has he tweeted again? 

BTW- what filter was used in this picture?
Edited by druzy
  • Love 13
6 minutes ago, druzy said:

I posted a tweet from Randy yesterday is it this one or has he tweeted again? 

BTW- what filter was used in this picture?

Well hell, I must have missed it yesterday! That pic looks like Vaseline was smeared on the lens. The Ashley usually uses less than flattering pics of Jenelle.

• Love 5

I hope none of the kids were on The Land when Jenelle "fell". 

When I read the part about a female making the 911 call, my first thought was, if Jenelle was being beaten by UBT, it might have been Maryssa that made the call. Is she there full time? Does she have a grandparent or relative that can save her, or is she screwed until our bus shows up to save Kaiser and we smuggle her on board?

• Love 16
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

I hope none of the kids were on The Land when Jenelle "fell". 

When I read the part about a female making the 911 call, my first thought was, if Jenelle was being beaten by UBT, it might have been Maryssa that made the call. Is she there full time? Does she have a grandparent or relative that can save her, or is she screwed until our bus shows up to save Kaiser and we smuggle her on board?

Yes, Maryssa is with them full time. Her mother must be a real piece of work for a judge to grant custody to UBT. But, his sister said they did the same thing to her that they did to his son's mother, though. Kept paying a lawyer to file motions until she had no more money. Maryssa was living with her maternal grandparents until she went to live with the swamp monsters. 

The articles all said there were people there for a bonfire and I think one of them made the 911 call and took Jenelle to the hospital. Sadly, I think Maryssa has been trained by her worthless father to never call law enforcement. He hates them and has said many times that they're all corrupt and only want to trample his rights.

• Love 8

It’s laughable seeing the laundry piled 6 ft high .... THEY ARE HOME ALL DAY.  ALL DAY AND NIGHT. It’s not like they have full time jobs. I’ve lived outta the laundry basket a few times when work & life was busy lol but they are ridiculous .   Yeah teach them like Jace blowing leaves with no ear protection ...but then they come inside the house to piles of laundry

• Love 5

TMZ has posted the 911 call.  She said that all 4 kids were home at time. . .

Jenelle Evans was hysterical as she called 911 to report her husband David Easonattacked her at their home, allegedly pinning her down so violently she felt her collarbone crack.

We've obtained the 911 call Eason made over the weekend. Evans is sobbing uncontrollably in the call ... telling the operator Eason had pinned her down in a drunken rage. Evans states in the she can't feel her arms because of the attack. 

Jenelle tells the operator David had been drinking and then left the home after the attack with a friend.

As we reported, a 911 call for an assault was made from Evans' North Carolina home over the weekend. A call for an ambulance was later canceled. 

• Love 21
19 minutes ago, LBS said:

Oh my.  I just listened to this.  It is horrifying.   She actually sounds truly terrified and in a lot of pain.   We've all heard her fake cry over the years but these tears and her voice shaking sounded very genuine. David comes in mid-way and starts gaslighting her about what happened and how it wasn't really his fault. I don't like her.  I think she is a terrible human being.   But no one deserves to be abused.  She's in a bad, bad cycle that way too many women go through and I honestly feel bad for her because of that.  

it's so sad & messed up.  Wasn't someone saying that in her book she talked about loving her father so much?  He abused Barb!  And now Jenelle is just repeating that toxic pattern.  I fear she'll never have her act together.

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

She LIED to the dispatcher! The 911 operator clearly asked her if he had any weapons and she said no. I have no sympathy for her. I don't care how afraid and upset she was, she needed to tell dispatch that he carries a sidearm 24/7 and has a fucking arsenal in the house.

I just came here to post the same thing! FUMING! What a slag! Not only does he have weapons, SHE has a weapon and law enforcement should have been made aware of that. 

And she didn't press charges on that goon? Sorry, no sympathy from me.  

28 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

She LIED to the dispatcher! The 911 operator clearly asked her if he had any weapons and she said no. I have no sympathy for her. I don't care how afraid and upset she was, she needed to tell dispatch that he carries a sidearm 24/7 and has a fucking arsenal in the house.

This. 

This pisses me off .

We’ve heard of many Police Officers shot & killed during domestic calls in the last few years.

i have police officers in my family...For Juhnelle to say NO about firearms and have officers walk into a confrontation with a drunken violent ARMED Lurch...that f^cking bitch. 

We all knew this was coming eventually , but that selfish bitch won’t take those kids and run for safety from that monster.

• Love 24
24 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I just came here to post the same thing! FUMING! What a slag! Not only does he have weapons, SHE has a weapon and law enforcement should have been made aware of that. 

And she didn't press charges on that goon? Sorry, no sympathy from me.  

I really can't understand the no charges thing. Where I live - - Washington state - the law is someone is arrested and charged with DV. The state presses the charges and the victim has no say in the matter. Several NC residents on Twitter commented that they were confused as well, because the law is supposedly the same.

If she hadn't stood by and let him abuse her children while defending him for all this time, I might have been able to muster up a teeny, tiny bit of sympathy for her. She had a cell phone to call for help when he attacked her. Her kids didn't have that option and their mother did nothing to help them. Instead, she told them they just had to get used to him being around and then lied for him.

• Love 23