Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Get well soon Kaiser roll :). 

Man I would make a great mom, but sadly people like Jenelle are the once who wind up with a boat load of kids that they don't want and neglect.  God sure is fair right? that's why I think God is a man...

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Get well soon Kaiser roll :). 

Man I would make a great mom, but sadly people like Jenelle are the once who wind up with a boat load of kids that they don't want and neglect.  God sure is fair right? that's why I think God is a man...

Bitter infertile here and the Jenelle's of the world infuriate me. You get right in line.  I'm going to have a serious chat with God when I get up there.  He has some explaining to do. 

• Love 17
On 10/4/2018 at 11:30 AM, DeeReynolds said:

Here we go again. Maybe he has some history with a pedophile in his past that would explain his rage towards "peeping on children in the bathroom"? That would explain a lot...

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/david-eason-transgender-people-children-bathroom-167414

What kind of women's bathroom has David been in where anyone sees any person's genitals, except for a baby being changed on a changing shelf?  What men's bathrooms does he frequent where men make a habit of ogling what other men are peeing with?  And until they have a good prosthetic or surgery, wouldn't it be more likely that a FTM would use a stall anyway?  I know that a MTF would use a stall in the women's, because that's all we have.  Not really looking for answers to these questions, they are self evident.  UBT's intelligence, however, is not.

• Love 22
1 hour ago, Eater of Worlds said:

What kind of women's bathroom has David been in where anyone sees any person's genitals, except for a baby being changed on a changing shelf?  What men's bathrooms does he frequent where men make a habit of ogling what other men are peeing with?  And until they have a good prosthetic or surgery, wouldn't it be more likely that a FTM would use a stall anyway?  I know that a MTF would use a stall in the women's, because that's all we have.  Not really looking for answers to these questions, they are self evident.  UBT's intelligence, however, is not.

I don't believe he has been in any situation where he saw something inappropriate.  He is using a talking point for the NC "bathroom bill."    As I could venture into a political statement, that's all I will say....

• Love 5

I have a long commute home from work. I needed to go to the grocery store before heading home.  I needed to pee. Upon entering the grocery store, I came to the restrooms...there were two doors marked with both the "man" symbol, and the "woman" symbol. I became confused. I fled. I pissed myself. - David Eason

• Love 20

From Radar:

‘Teen Mom’ Health Crisis: Jenelle Evans Undergoes Emergency Surgery

Jenelle Evans underwent emergency surgery on Monday, October 8, RadarOnline.com can exclusively report.

The mom of three suffered infections over the past few months, source claims.

According to a source close to the Teen Mom 2 star, she went under the knife for an “invasive” sinus procedure.

“She was supposed to her sinuses drained, and now they’re doing more invasive procedure,” the insider claimed, adding that she suffered repeated sinus infections over the past few months.

Who sold this story- Jenelle or UBT?

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, druzy said:

she went under the knife for an “invasive” sinus procedur

Coke, man. It's a helluva drug.

@FairyDusted I had the exact same thought.  At best poor Kai is being watched by Maryssa, but in all likelihood David is giving him extra doses of cough syrup so he sleeps all day and no one has to deal with him.  I feel so bad for that little boy who deserves so much better.

• Love 18
On 10/6/2018 at 2:22 PM, DangerousMinds said:

He’s done so GOOD! Lol moron.

Ugh. THIS kind of thing is one the reasons why I can’t get behind the thought that Jenelle is actually smarter than she appears. She listens to David all day, she’s only getting dumber.

On 10/6/2018 at 5:57 PM, druzy said:
Jace's mom posted this:

I’m so glad he’s in activities like this! I bet Barb even plays Yahtzee with him.

56 minutes ago, druzy said:

From Radar:

Stop snorting shit, Jenelle.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 15
3 hours ago, druzy said:

From Radar:

Emergency surgery for chronic sinus infections? I think not. Sounds like she went in for one procedure  and they wound up having to do more. Of course, it's Jenelle. Having snot drained out of your head has to be turned into a life threatening, dramastic tabloid story. Bets on how long until she posts a sympathy pic asking for prayers? Maybe with packing hanging out of her nose for extra sympathy?

• Love 19

‘Teen Mom’ Health Crisis: Jenelle Evans Undergoes Emergency Surgery

Jenelle Evans underwent emergency surgery on Monday, October 8, RadarOnline.com can exclusively report.

The mom of three suffered infections over the past few months, source claims.

According to a source close to the Teen Mom 2 star, she went under the knife for an “invasive” sinus procedure.

“She was supposed to her sinuses drained, and now they’re doing more invasive procedure,” the insider claimed, adding that she suffered repeated sinus infections over the past few months.

Is it wrong that when I read this my first thought was, "I hope it was for some gynecological issue that will leave her unable to have more kids..."?

• Love 20
6 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Notice Barb posts a pic of just Jace at HIS soccer game. Meanwhile Jenelle has to be in the picture. 

So....Jenelle basically got a nose job?

Hah!  Probably.  I had sinus surgery a few years ago, they did fix a deviated septum but didn't change the appearance of my nose.  I had terrible vertigo and suspected it was sinus related; one of the first docs I went to made it sound like I was just fishing for a nose job.  It really pissed me off!  The doc that ended up doing it was shocked by how much gunk was on one side and said she wasn't at all surprised that my balance was off.  Anyway, the surgery itself was a breeze, so Jenelle just needs to be quiet.  The worst part was I got an infection afterwards and learned I'm allergic to almost all antibiotics.  Fun!

• Love 11

There is no way Jenelle had emergency sinus surgery. She or David sold an exaggerated story to Radar.

This is very true. She could have been in the hospital for an OD—who knows. Maybe she was never in the hospital at all. She can say whatever she wants since there's no way any medical professional could refute her claim because of privacy laws. And unless she shoved a marble up her nose like a two-year old, I don't know of any adult who'd require "emergency" sinus surgery.

I haven't watched this show in years, but my hatred for Janelle will never be forgotten.

10 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

This is very true. She could have been in the hospital for an OD—who knows. Maybe she was never in the hospital at all. She can say whatever she wants since there's no way any medical professional could refute her claim because of privacy laws. And unless she shoved a marble up her nose like a two-year old, I don't know of any adult who'd require "emergency" sinus surgery.

I haven't watched this show in years, but my hatred for Janelle will never be forgotten.

LMAO! If Janelle even thought for a minute a marble up the nose would get her high, she'd do it. Girl is THAT dim.

• Love 9

I think I need that fuck off door mat. Currently I have "oh shit not you again" and my previous one was a cat with his little cat middle fingers up telling people to go away.  I've always had rude door mats and I love them. 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Maharincess said:

I think I need that fuck off door mat. Currently I have "oh shit not you again" and my previous one was a cat with his little cat middle fingers up telling people to go away.  I've always had rude door mats and I love them. 

Oh come on! Mine is very nice & welcoming. It says "Hi, I'm Mat". ?

I thought being atheist meant you don't believe in God, or a higher power...the opposite of "atheism" would be "believing in a God", not "wuhhhhhhlllll, ya know...I'm like changed & religious dude". 

• Love 12

Mine says, "Fo shizzle, welcome to my hizzle."

{On topic} Don't forget Janelle's in the medical field, y'all! She probably performed her own emergency surgery. Or at least she provided the pain meds...

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

022633AB-AE76-4360-8944-0EB732DC29AD.jpeg

Wow. She’s feeble minded. Non withstanding the terrible grammar - what does that even mean?

Oh yes. Current soul mate is a half-assed, self-proclaimed, conservative Christian who doesn’t even go to church. 

See last “soulmate” who liked the gym...and the ones on heroin before...

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

Wow. She’s feeble minded. Non withstanding the terrible grammar - what does that even mean?

Oh yes. Current soul mate is a half-assed, self-proclaimed, conservative Christian who doesn’t even go to church. 

See last “soulmate” who liked the gym...and the ones on heroin before...

I'm actually shocked that she went with a lot instead of the (aggravating) alot.  

• Love 8

I'm pretty sure he told the world himself that he was homophobic when he posted homophobic comments on social media. The MTV producers had nothing to do with that. He can fuck right off. Has their house sunk yet? 

I need to join the club and get a funky doormat! Mine just says "Welcome" in different languages.

• Love 15

This doesnt have to do with Jenelle directly so hope it’s okay to post?  Has anyone seen the Shane Dawson you tube video called “the dark mind of Jake Paul”?  A good chunk of it is him taking to a psychologist about sociopaths.  The whole time I was listening to the description of what a sociopath is I was thinking, this is Jenelle!  No empathy, only cares about herself, fake crying and manipulation, it was spot on!

• Love 11
On 10/9/2018 at 2:36 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

The setup of this makes me think Jenelle made it herself...no space between the period after dude and the Random capitalization of Alone. Also, there should definitely some exclamation points and it’s more like “alooooone” when Jenelle bellows it.

18 hours ago, Mkay said:

022633AB-AE76-4360-8944-0EB732DC29AD.jpeg

Lmao! How does that work? I actually am atheist and I’m not sure how one could just ‘decide’ to be a believer. Basically she’s saying she’s trying because of David.

8 hours ago, Mkay said:

The thing he likes most about his wife is that “she ACTS the same as me a lot.” Wow! ? You’d think he’s say she feels and is the same as me a lot or whatever instead of ACTS, which implies to me that he doesn’t care how she really is, just that she ACTS like him. I know it’s semantics but since she changes for each new guy it’s a hilarious word choice to me. Plus, who says that in general? The thing I like most about my partner is that a lot of the time they act just like ME! ?

1 hour ago, MaggieG said:

I'm pretty sure he told the world himself that he was homophobic when he posted homophobic comments on social media. The MTV producers had nothing to do with that. He can fuck right off. Has their house sunk yet? 

This! And it’s not even as though he “just” did it the one time. He’s been posting offensive stuff left and right.

1 hour ago, Sounditout said:

This doesnt have to do with Jenelle directly so hope it’s okay to post?  Has anyone seen the Shane Dawson you tube video called “the dark mind of Jake Paul”?  A good chunk of it is him taking to a psychologist about sociopaths.  The whole time I was listening to the description of what a sociopath is I was thinking, this is Jenelle!  No empathy, only cares about herself, fake crying and manipulation, it was spot on!

YES! I’ve been shouting the fact that she’s a sociopath from the rooftops for years. I have a degree in psychology (emphasizing abnormal psych and 2 other degrees in related areas) that I don’t use and you are definitely not supposed to “diagnose” people you don’t work with, have never met and just see on TV but, it’s been very clear so I’m comfortable with the assessment. ? 

• Love 20
20 hours ago, Maharincess said:

I'm actually shocked that she went with a lot instead of the (aggravating) alot.  

I’d like that post - but even though I know it’s wrong (to me debatable) I prefer alot. I like it better as one word than two for some reason. Autocorrect be damned.

What drives me crazy (and I assume any person with knowledge of at least 5th grade grammar) is yours, theirs and the like. 

Contractions are really easy.

Back to the show - Jenelle certainly has all the classic signs of a sociopath (not a psych major). Probably a little dependent on who current “soulmate” is.

Thank Baby Jesus she wasn't born 75 years ago and Charlie Manson didn’t get a hold of her.

• Love 10
10 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

I’d like that post - but even though I know it’s wrong (to me debatable) I prefer alot. I like it better as one word than two for some reason. Autocorrect be damned.

What drives me crazy (and I assume any person with knowledge of at least 5th grade grammar) is yours, theirs and the like. 

Back to the show - Jenelle certainly has all the classic signs of a sociopath (not a psych major). Probably a little dependent on who current “soulmate” is.

Thank Baby Jesus she wasn't born 75 years ago and Charlie Manson didn’t get a hold of her.

Re: bolded--I could see Jenelle being one of Manson's "family" especially if she thought he was her soulmate and played Yahtzee with her. 

• Love 19
15 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

Just out of curiosity, what's wrong with yours and theirs?  At least they're words, unlike alot.  I'm genuinely asking because I use those words. 

• Love 1