Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

On 9/21/2018 at 12:40 PM, AirQuotes said:

moved

^^ don’t know why that’s there^^

i can’t imagine Juhnelle & Lurch are holding up well due to :

a) so many kids around to care for

b) illicit drug supply very low 

it’s got to be getting dangerous for the kids under those conditions on The Laaaaaand

#getJacetoBarb #freeKaiser

Edited by DNR
Words
  • Love 13
22 hours ago, Maharincess said:

No, not at all!  I promise. I've never heard it called mota before.  So sorry for the stupid questions. 

As they say, there are no stupid questions...I also have to restrain myself from asking many questions. It's been commented upon by others. 

Not here, but in worse places like real life. Work. 

I always want to respond with "the one who asks the most questions learns the most" which is from some Judy Blume book, and absolutely explains my meteoric rise to leadership. (ha ha)

13 hours ago, Isthisok said:

Someone start a GoFundMe so we can hire those Malaysian 370 investigators, there’s still hope! 

I'm sure it wasn't Humboldt grade. They don't ship that via sea in bales. :) Also pretty sure there would have been someone on either end who was pretty emotionally invested in getting it back in one way or another. 

Back to Jenelle...she's continuing to prove her value to TM with all the drama posts. And she's getting attention, which she loves without being able to distinguish between good and bad.

Edited by guilfoyleatpp
  • Love 5

I could see her being super critical of Barb now, if her house is damaged, like, "duuude, she's only keeping jace to do the show to pay for the damage to her house!" Like needing to pay for home repairs is a bad thing, and she would have given jace "back" had the hurricane never happened!

• Love 10
13 hours ago, monicageller said:

GAG!

9 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

As they say, there are no stupid questions...I also have to restrain myself from asking many questions. It's been commented upon by others. 

Not here, but in worse places like real life. Work. 

I always want to respond with "the one who asks the most questions learns the most" which is from some Judy Blume book, and absolutely explains my meteoric rise to leadership. (ha ha)

I'm sure it wasn't Humboldt grade. They don't ship that via sea in bales. :) Also pretty sure there would have been someone on either end who was pretty emotionally invested in getting it back in one way or another. 

Back to Jenelle...she's continuing to prove her value to TM with all the drama posts. And she's getting attention, which she loves without being able to distinguish between good and bad.

"Otherwise Known As Sheila The Great" It was my favorite book (I, too am a Sheila) in grade school after anything written by Beverly Cleary.

• Love 12
On 9/21/2018 at 7:52 PM, druzy said:

Jenelle shared this post on Facebook. Maybe she is just being an advocate and doing a PSA for those who lost their jobs due to the hurricane because Jenelle is not selfish at all.?

image.png.ce79d63578c8c6bde25c3c8de5d7ac83.png

Jenelle isn't eligible, because she didn't have a job as of, well, forever.

• Love 11
19 hours ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

GAG!

"Otherwise Known As Sheila The Great" It was my favorite book (I, too am a Sheila) in grade school after anything written by Beverly Cleary.

Ohhhh this reminds me of all the great Judy Blume classic books the teachers read to us in  grade school. Betting it's banned by now. I still read her adult stuff.

4 hours ago, druzy said:
It's only been a year? 

*WRETCH*

2 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Life's MTV's been good to us so far, 

And now I can't get that song outta my head! LOL

1 hour ago, badhaggis said:

Still no pictures of their home. Hmm...

Cuz it floated on by! I really really dislike these DumbFucks!

Edited by FairyDusted
sentence structure sucked
  • Love 12
On 9/21/2018 at 12:36 PM, hoosier80 said:

Kills me that they are low on food.  She has at least two kids there all the time.  No peanut butter?  Peanut butter and crackers. (Assuming kids not allergic to peanuts). Soup, canned pasta, canned vegetables, canned fruit, tuna, sardines, Vienna sausages, Spam, etc.  

This. We could survive for at least a week at my house with all the goldfish, graham crackers, fruit cups, NutriGrain bars, etc. we have on hand to feed ONE toddler.

19 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Ohhhh this reminds me of all the great Judy Blume classic books the teachers read to us in  grade school. Betting it's banned by now. Istill read her adult stuff.

*WRETCH*

People are, in fact, still trying to ban them! But worry not, your trusty neighborhood librarians aren't letting it happen!

• Love 17
1 hour ago, DNR said:

What the hell is a she-shed? And why would Juhnelle need one ?

I think they're supposed to be a woman's answer to the whole "man cave" thing. But I can't really see Jenelle out there crafting or anything. Unless that's a euphemism for "cooking meth". 

• Love 18

No defense of her actions, but in defense of the shed...I have one similar. They do not place directly on ground, they usually place concrete blocks underneath and level it so none of the floor touches the ground. Looks like a shed company built and installed. 

• Love 3

‘No kids allowed’ ..... you’d think she was a super hands on mom , so devoted that she needs this she-shed for some ‘me’ time. Her life is nothing but ‘me’ time ! So many episodes we’ve seen her come out of her locked bedroom , hiding from the kids doing drugs or sleeping.  This bitch is something else. Lurch hit the jackpot with this dummy - he completely controls her, spends all her money on toys ( you KNOW he’d have none of that shit without her TM money ).  I hope she’s miserable EVERY SECOND of her life. 

Are Jace & Kaiserroll still with them ? 

• Love 17
7 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

This dumb bitch buys a another shed yet her home is sinking. Where is everyone sleeping if they can't use the upstairs. Even with 3 bedrooms downstairs. Being GENEROUS! that is crowded with all those kids and gear! 

I guess they could move into the “she shed” when their house inevitably sinks. It’ll be “cozy.” ? She is painfully stupid and her priorities haven’t adjusted at all over the years.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 14
20 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

All I can think of now is that Allstate commercial with Cheryl and her She Shed. ?

Me too!  I bet Jenelle's she shed will never be shi-shi-er than Cheryl's new she shed, replaced thanks to Allstate.  Plus, I bet Jenelle doesn't bother to insure her she shed.

Edited by TexasGal
  • Love 15
On 9/21/2018 at 11:40 AM, AirQuotes said:

My husband is from Michigan and I tease him about being a yankee when he mocks Louisiana culture. 

I am so excited to find yet another Louisiana TM snarker here! Yay! 

20 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

This dumb bitch buys a another shed yet her home is sinking. Where is everyone sleeping if they can't use the upstairs. Even with 3 bedrooms downstairs. Being GENEROUS! that is crowded with all those kids and gear! 

If they're not cooking meth in it, I bet the kids will end up hanging out in the shed when they're locked out of the house while Jenelle is laying in her bath hitting the bong. 

And yeah...where is everyone sleeping if they haven't finished the upstairs? Why aren't they finishing that first? (I know, I know, because it's David & Jenelle.)

• Love 10
2 hours ago, geauxaway said:

All I can think of now is that Allstate commercial with Cheryl and her She Shed. ?

1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

Me too!  I bet Jenelle's she shed will never be shi-shi-er than Cheryl's new she shed, replaced thanks to Allstate.  Plus, I bet Jenelle doesn't bother to insure her she shed.

"Somebody burned down my She-Shed!" Was it Allstate or was it State Farm? Either way, it was an awesome she shed!

• Love 8

I looked at those pre-fab cabins like Jen-yell bought and when I did the math, it was more expensive than framing up the same thing myself and paying a few male helpers.  They are cute.

I wonder if she paid cash or if she is doing the rent to own.

• Love 6

Omg. Jenelle was whining this morning about not getting her coffee, saying the hurricane had ruined everything. Ummmm how about the people that WORK at Dunkin Donuts and are now out of a job? Or the people who own the business and are losing massive profits? Good thing MTV is still paying her to do nothing, hurricane or not!

• Love 22