Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

I’m so confused- how’s Kaiser back with them already?

15 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

I know it's wrong, but I find myself wishing that UBT would kill Jenelle and go to prison for life. I used to wish they'd both die in a one-car accident (and I'm still open to that), but I like the idea of UBT, the sick control freak, being in prison with much meaner, tougher guys and losing control of everything. If Jenelle went to prison, she'd just become the Head Bitch in Charge's girlfriend and continue her pattern of sick, codependent relationships with abusers. Also, she'd manipulate Barb into feeling bad for her and giving her commissary money and bringing the kids to visit.

I think it would be better for Barb and the kids if Jenelle were dead. It would be hard for them, but ultimately they'd make their peace with it and they'd be better off. Barb can feed the kids the narrative that Jenelle was a decent, but troubled and misguided, person who really did love them (even though that's not true) and that Evil UBT, who killed her, is the sick one who's responsible for all the bad stuff that happened. That could be some comfort to the kids as they try to sort out their fucked up childhoods. Also, with Jenelle dead and UBT in prison for killing her, the kids would get whatever money she has left (rather than imprisoned Jenelle being able to spend it all on legal fees for herself and UBT). Yes, I've given this way too much thought and, yes, it's twisted to wish for such things, but there it is.

I agree with you. Sadly you speak only the truth. 

• Love 12
23 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

@TheRealT, @Scarlett45, you know I agree. David & Jenelle are beyond repair & will continue to do nothing but cause harm & discord to anyone in their orbit. I don't think there are enough rehabiliation options in this world to fix what they are. The kids can still be saved though, and I sure hope they are. 

I agree. It's one thing for a person to be fucked up but know it and make attempts to change, but with Jenelle and Lurch, nothing's ever their fault. It's always Barb or Doris or Nathan or the system or the MTV editing monkeys who are out to get them and make them look like bad parents. Never mind Dave calling Kaiser "a little bitch" on camera or the holes punched in the walls. Jenelle refuses to take any responsibility, so she's beyond hope at this point. 

• Love 18
52 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

I refuse to watch any of the videos because I can't stand to listen to that psycho's voice. I feel so bad for Kaiser

Same.  I haven’t watched it either.  

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Same.  I haven’t watched it either.  

Neither have I.  I have to stop coming here and reading all of this shit. It makes me as angry as I'd get when I still watched.  I think I'd rather be blissfully unaware. 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, TheRealT said:

I know it's wrong, but I find myself wishing that UBT would kill Jenelle and go to prison for life. I used to wish they'd both die in a one-car accident (and I'm still open to that), but I like the idea of UBT, the sick control freak, being in prison with much meaner, tougher guys and losing control of everything. If Jenelle went to prison, she'd just become the Head Bitch in Charge's girlfriend and continue her pattern of sick, codependent relationships with abusers. Also, she'd manipulate Barb into feeling bad for her and giving her commissary money and bringing the kids to visit.

I think it would be better for Barb and the kids if Jenelle were dead. It would be hard for them, but ultimately they'd make their peace with it and they'd be better off. Barb can feed the kids the narrative that Jenelle was a decent, but troubled and misguided, person who really did love them (even though that's not true) and that Evil UBT, who killed her, is the sick one who's responsible for all the bad stuff that happened. That could be some comfort to the kids as they try to sort out their fucked up childhoods. Also, with Jenelle dead and UBT in prison for killing her, the kids would get whatever money she has left (rather than imprisoned Jenelle being able to spend it all on legal fees for herself and UBT). Yes, I've given this way too much thought and, yes, it's twisted to wish for such things, but there it is.

You may get your wish once the MTV gravy train ends.  Once they've burned through the money,  the stress of trying to maintain their lifestyle  will cause Lurch to snap. 

• Love 13
9 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Girl. I have never heard anything more true! That scenario would honestly be better for everyone involved. 

Soooooo...I was lurking on Reddit, and someone had a screenshot of David saying jenelle was 13 weeks pregnant. I'm too lazy to go back and get it, but it's easily found under a thread called something like, "david says Jenelle is pregnant." Wtf?! Pleeeeeeease don't let this be true!!!! The only saving grace is it sounded like it could be sarcastic. Even if she is, it might not even mean something, as she could always abort it. I'm literally praying it's not true. It would ruin my Independence Day!

• Love 4
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

Girl. I have never heard anything more true! That scenario would honestly be better for everyone involved. 

Soooooo...I was lurking on Reddit, and someone had a screenshot of David saying jenelle was 13 weeks pregnant. I'm too lazy to go back and get it, but it's easily found under a thread called something like, "david says Jenelle is pregnant." Wtf?! Pleeeeeeease don't let this be true!!!! The only saving grace is it sounded like it could be sarcastic. Even if she is, it might not even mean something, as she could always abort it. I'm literally praying it's not true. It would ruin my Independence Day!

I posted it last night. He was being sarcastic I think. It may be on the previous page. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Christina87 said:

Omg please please please please be right!

Someone saw in his edits where he initally wrote she was 6 months pregnant.  Then he edited the post and wrote 13 weeks. Then claimed it was a girl.  I think I was 5 months along before they told me if I was going to have a boy or girl. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, druzy said:

I love how they strategically placed the child sunscreen in the photo to say “hey we love kaiser so much we make sure he’s protected from the sun...do YOU really think we are abusive when we don’t even want the little guy to get a sunburn?!?!” Assholes.

10 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Someone saw in his edits where he initally wrote she was 6 months pregnant.  Then he edited the post and wrote 13 weeks. Then claimed it was a girl.  I think I was 5 months along before they told me if I was going to have a boy or girl. 

Judging by the bikini photo she’s not pregnant. Jenelle always bloats badly in the beginning when she’s pregnant...I do too, that’s why I remember it. Thank goodness!! They need to get fixed — both of them since we know their marriage won’t last.

• Love 8
(edited)
6 hours ago, gotta watch said:

4 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

They're going to inundate SM with pics of a "happy" Kaiser for the next week or so to show the "hatters" what a happy family they are. RME. 

What does RME mean?

Deleted the god stuff. Don't want to offend any believers. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 3

I know this will not fix anything, but I just saw Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom today and towards the end there's a security guard character that looks depressingly like UBT.  You don't have enough time to get too grossed out about the resemblance, before he gets eaten. It made me smile. If only! Bring back the dinosaurs!

(P.S. Not trying to be flippant in light of this potentially deadly situation, but it made my heart feel better if only for a few moments to see UBT get chomped in half.)

• Love 13
33 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

No offense but my thought is, if god really existed and was the loving, caring god people claim he is, this abuse wouldn't have happened in the first place.  Neither would baby's starving to death or dying of cancer. 

What does RME mean?

I think the way you do. 

• Love 14
15 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I think the way you do. 

Thanks for the support.  I deleted it, I didn't want to offend anyone. I try (damn hard) to have respect for others beliefs but I 100 percent, fully agree with what I said.  The mind boggles sometimes doesn't it?!

• Love 16
14 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

Thanks for the support.  I deleted it, I didn't want to offend anyone. I try (damn hard) to have respect for others beliefs but I 100 percent, fully agree with what I said.  The mind boggles sometimes doesn't it?!

None taken here! I like that we all have the opportunity to express our thoughts here. And fuck Jenelle!

• Love 13
(edited)

It was SO DIFFICULT for me to be accepted to adopt a dog last year. It took so long and there were so many requirements and things I needed to prove, like having a safe fenced yard (aka not laaaand with an unfenced useless gate). How on earth is Jenelle getting so many of them (and cats, and other assorted animals)?!

Edited by monicageller
  • Love 11
20 minutes ago, badhaggis said:

None taken here! I like that we all have the opportunity to express our thoughts here. And fuck Jenelle!

Thank you. Watching my daughter's best friend lose her son to cancer 18 days before his second birthday was reason number 547,87134 on my "why I'm an atheist" list. 

• Love 18
29 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

Thank you. Watching my daughter's best friend lose her son to cancer 18 days before his second birthday was reason number 547,87134 on my "why I'm an atheist" list. 

I wish more people were like you..."this is who I am"...Jenelle is "who is putting a penis inside of me" and everything about her stops there. It's so weird, and detrimental to the 3, 6? kids who she takes care of on a somewhat normal basis.

• Love 7
(edited)
52 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

This yr has been one of my toughest yrs. By far. I lost my step mother to lung cancer 6 weeks after diagnosis.  My dad broke his hip 3 days after we buried her.  But I lost my faith dealing with an evil person in my past among other things.  I won’t preach my beliefs or knock anyone else’s. I bow my head when asked.  I am respectful to their beliefs. You can message me if you feel like venting. :) you are not alone.  

PS I hate Jenelle and David.  Lol

does that keep me on topic? I mean, at one point she claimed to be atheist, too. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 13
7 hours ago, druzy said:

Something is off about this picture. Does his head look photoshopped?

1 hour ago, monicageller said:

It was SO DIFFICULT for me to be accepted to adopt a dog last year. It took so long and there were so many requirements and things I needed to prove, like having a safe fenced yard (aka not laaaand with an unfenced useless gate). How on earth is Jenelle getting so many of them (and cats, and other assorted animals)?!

Seriously. We adopted an awesome dog a couple months ago. It was so ridiculous. Interview, phone consults. Home tours. And it wasn’t any less expensive than buying an unpapered pure breed. JFC. 

along the “if Jenelle dies” line of thought...all her kids would get SSI checks until they’re 18. That’s gotta be substantially more than Barb ever got in child support at least. 

• Love 11

Y’all know there’s no way Jenelle went to a real rescue or shelter to get this new dog. She went to some trashy backyard breeder* with no vetting system so she could pay $$$ for a “purebred” dog that’s going to have kennel cough or hip displaysia or worms because backyard breeders suck and only care about the money, not about the health and long-term wellbeing of their dogs. But Jenelle will be able to get what she wants, at least until she dumps this one when it becomes too troublesome to her.

*I may be biased against backyard breeders. #sorrynotsorry

• Love 21

Animal adoptions here in good old Brooklyn, NY require an application process, a home visit and references before the rescue will turn the animal over to you. The first time we experienced this, I was really surprised but thankful that people were vetted in such a way. 

I weep for any living, breathing life form that is sentenced to The Land.

• Love 16

Don't be sorry @Vandy10 - backyard breeders are awful, and disgusting.  

On 7/4/2018 at 2:09 AM, Marley said:

I just need someone to go and beat David into a fucking pulp ...

YES

20 hours ago, TheRealT said:

I know it's wrong, but I find myself wishing that UBT would kill Jenelle and go to prison for life. I used to wish they'd both die in a one-car accident...  Yes, I've given this way too much thought and, yes, it's twisted to wish for such things, but there it is.

I have so much rage and anger toward these two, I almost don't even believe the crazy thoughts I am having.  I want to murder them both, I honestly have never wanted to murder someone in my life!  I imagine them dying a horrific death, being tortured, etc.  Maybe Dave will owe the wrong person money or something like that... I am actively praying for someone to be tortured and killed.  This show!

20 hours ago, geauxaway said:

That carpet looks disgusting.  

It is, and I also see bugs flying around.  Disgusting swmp home!  I bet it smells so bad with the mill down the street, the water in the basement that I am sure they never cleaned up.  

On 7/4/2018 at 1:48 AM, geauxaway said:

With all due respect, Chelsea is seeming to be a good person, but at the same time someone (anyone) needs to step up and end this madness.  She is participating by proxy.  Clearly MTV is not going to bow out.  And it’s not up to the one upstanding party (family) in this mess to put their foot down, but ay yi!  Everyone involved in the future production of this show from the lowly staff that fetches Kail’s Starbucks to the high ups and the TM’s are now contributing to child abuse as passive observers.

I know that this is an unpopular opinion, but I do hold Chelsea responsible for being on a show with the psychopaths.  Kail and Leah too.  They all share a television show.  I would never be on a show with abusers, I don't care how great the money is.

I can also say that I am part of the problem, by watching the show.  

15 hours ago, druzy said:

Really nice of her to cut up his hot dog into choke-able size pieces!  I swear everything she does is the opposite of what anyone else would do.

• Love 9
(edited)
15 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Really nice of her to cut up his hot dog into choke-able size pieces! 

Don’t worry, the hot dog isn’t there to be eaten. It’s a prop. The whole table looks like it’s photoshopped in, it’s probably an ad for Pier One or something and she cropped it into the pic because it looks like something a parent would provide, or so she’s heard. The whole picture is off and weird and staged. Before she turned off the comments there were a bunch of people calling her out for staging the pic and exploiting Kaiser to make herself look better. 

Edited by ElderPrice
  • Love 18
8 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Something is off about this picture. Does his head look photoshopped?

The background does look a little fake but I wonder if it's a photo feature on one of the new iphones?  I know they have all sorts of new things that might make a photo look like that. 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, gunderda said:

The background does look a little fake but I wonder if it's a photo feature on one of the new iphones?  I know they have all sorts of new things that might make a photo look like that. 

I thought their pool was inoperable and drained?  I guess she could have broke down and paid for it to be repaired in time for the holiday, but I’m surprised we didn’t get 50 insta stories about how everything is great with the pool and how Pentair sucks.  I really hope the pool company didn’t resolve it for her.

• Love 7
(edited)
11 hours ago, monicageller said:

this is what me & my bf had to go through to adopt our pitbull who was abandoned with her brother as a puppy. sadly we couldn’t adopt both of them & we still talk about regretting that. it breaks my heart to think of the way jax is treated & the way he lives outside all the time. my pitbull is a sweet, sensitive potato who constantly needs blankets & has a skin allergy. we live in memphis, tn so the weather isn’t too different from where jenelle lives. my dog can’t stay outside for more than 10 minutes because it is so humid & oppressive outside. she never goes outside alone, i ALWAYS go with her because i am genuinly scared someone will come up to my front gate & steal her bc she is a pitbull (its memphis).  i would be devastated without her, i can’t imagine her roaming the yard, the countryside, or the streets. she also is acutely aware of people’s emotions & we’ve considered certifying her as a therapy dog/emotional support animal. i will never understand why jenelle wants animals & why she treats her pitbull the way she does (or i should say ‘ignore him the way she does’). BUT SERIOUSLY i agree! HOOWW does she always get these animals she’s just going to let die anyway?? careless breeders & dumb friends is my guess. i don’t see her ever fufilling the requirements that the humane society & other shelters & rescues requires. 

and i just wanted to use my dog as an example bc jenelle & i have the same breed.

Edited by shinyclefable
typo
  • Love 8

Regarding Jenelle and dogs, there's plenty of backyard breeders and people who's dogs have had an "oops" litter and they just want to unload the puppies as quickly as possible. I'm not surprised she's still accumulating animals despite her abusive history.

• Love 10
(edited)

The new dog is a French Bulldog and they go for $1200-$3000 on average. Kail has one and bought one for Chris. And, from the pic with it on its back, you can see it's a female. Great. The asshole's won't bother to have her spayed and she will be pregnant with pit puppies in no time. Unless she 'disappears' like the female pit did. Frenchies are the trendy dog to have right now and back yard breeders are everywhere. I've been researching Frenchies because I know there will be an influx of them in shelters and rescue groups soon. People spend large sums on the latest trendy dog, then because people are idiots, they dump the dog somewhere if they can't sell it on Craigslist. Our old cocker mix girl is roughly 14 now and we've been talking about maybe looking into the inevitable Frenchie rescue groups when we're ready for another dog. Fuck both of the swamp things for padding the pockets of some breeder and subjecting another innocent creature to a shit life.

ETA: while researching Frenchies I've learned that they do not tolerate heat very well and are prone to heat stroke if made to stay out in hot weather. That poor dog.

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 21
20 minutes ago, shinyclefable said:

this is what me & my bf had to go through to adopt our pitbull who was abandoned with her brother as a puppy. sadly we couldn’t adopt both of them & we still talk about regretting that. it breaks my heart to think of the way jax is treated & the way he lives outside all the time. my pitbull is a sweet, sensitive potato who constantly needs blankets & has a skin allergy. we live in memphis, tn so the weather isn’t too different from where jenelle lives. my dog can’t stay outside for more than 10 minutes because it is so humid & oppressive outside. she never goes outside alone, i ALWAYS go with her because i am genuinly scared someone will come up to my front gate & steal her bc she is a pitbull (its memphis).  i would be devastated without her, i can’t imagine her roaming the yard, the countryside, or the streets. she also is acutely aware of people’s emotions & we’ve considered certifying her as a therapy dog/emotional support animal. i will never understand why jenelle wants animals & why she treats her pitbull the way she does (or i should say ‘ignore him the way she does’). BUT SERIOUSLY i agree! HOOWW does she always get these animals she’s jusy going to let die anyway?? careless breeders & dumb friends is my guess. i don’t see her ever fufilling the requirements that the humane society & other shelters & rescues requires. 

and i just wanted to use my dog as an example bc jenelle & i have the same breed.

Rescue dog people are good people. I say it because I am one, of course. 13 years lab / beagle / shepherd mutt and she's the best dog on earth. When I think of dogs like her struggling to find homes for whatever reason and people like Jenelle who go and buy dogs, even from reputable breeders (you know that's not what this is), I get angry. I once told a friend who was thinking about buying a boxer that (a) his dog would come from a puppy mill and (b) I wouldn't be his friend any more (only half kidding on the last one). The way people treat dogs tells me everything I will ever need to know about them. If you abuse a dog, hell isn't full until you're there. Those dogs in cages in her hot ass garage, her trying to abandon one ON TELEVISION, we're talking about a sociopath. It's pretty clear. 

• Love 20
(edited)

These idiots have been posting photos and videos of Kaiser since they got him back. Do they think this is going to prove that they don't abuse Kaiser? "Look at my social media Judge ABC. Kaiser looks happy and you see that bottle of sunscreen we put some on him".

Edited by druzy
  • Love 14

i was telling my bf about the new puppy & i had a sudden realization. what if they got that puppy because of getting kaiser back. what if they were all “we got a surprise at home for you!” after all the posturing on doris’ front lawn. i think Uncle ID Channel is the kind of abuser that perry is from big little lies. “i abused you. let me get a band aid. let me shower you in gifts and misplaced affection so you feel guilty for what i did to you.” 

• Love 13

I found the black-and-white photo of David and Kaiser on the sofa together to be deeply disturbing because it looks like Kai is gnawing on his hand the way children do when they are experiencing real fear and emotional distress. Maybe it's something else, but that's how it struck me.

I feel so sorry for Kaiser. He is a dead-ringer for Nathan and that must set UBT off on some level. I believe he took a switch to that baby and I feel so sorry for Kai being so helpless and at the mercy of people unfit to care for him (or a Frenchie or a Tomato plant or the Septic System that is their lives).

• Love 18
On 7/4/2018 at 9:34 AM, mscav said:

I think it's time to boycott all Viacom channels. They are complicit,  and in my opinion, encouraging child abuse for ratings. I do not use social media but would appreciate any advice on how to start a mass boycott.  I don't think boycotting the show alone will do anything.  I think hitting MTV, comedy central, and in particular Nickelodeon will hurt them more then anything.  It's one thing to say this trashy tv show promotes child abuse,  it's a more powerful impact to show that the owners of a children's network,  Nickelodeon, promote child abuse for ratings.

I would agree with you but at this point I'm kind of glad this stuff has been recorded and viewed by millions of people...it gives the prosecution a lot of evidence to bring into court when this case gets real. When they have to go before the court for child abuse I would hope that the prosecution also calls up all the producers of the Jenelle/David episodes for testimony. They see a lot of stuff that gets edited out that could be very incriminating...#saveKaiser

• Love 3