Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

48 minutes ago, druzy said:

This is what drives me crazy about Jenelle. Besides her being a soul-sucking succubus on all humanity.

I listened to that podcast she did awhile back (god save my soul). The hosts blew smoke up her ass the entire time. “You’re the star and the best Mom Jenelle” - no really.

Jenelle threw a knife right at Leah - “I know - Leah’s a terrible Mother - all she does is post pictures of her kids constantly to act like she’s a good Mom and so involved with them - who does that?”

Umm - OK Pot. And yours is alot blacker than Leah’s kettle.

• Love 18
23 hours ago, lovesnark said:

My mom had like five hairs on each brow and penciled them in her entire life. She always said to use a light hand and to not use a too dark product because it looked way too severe. I get that Jenelle is brow challenged. But her choice of product and application technique are quite bad. She picks something 10 shades too dark and with a very heavy hand, draws on a really bad shape. 

Me too! Mine are just really really light. Got it from my Mom. She at 80+ still pencils them in everyday and has been after me to do it since I was 16.

I’m too lazy and the few times I tried I thought I looked like a circus clown. So no eyebrows for me!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Ensley

Someone's hand is behind Ensley when she's eating. Did anyone notice that? 

I thought I saw a hand at first but I think it’s just her knee/leg bounce up.  It really does look like a hand darting in to support her at first.   

I’ll say again: why are they calling her ‘babe’?! It’s so gross and weird. I call my nieces and nephews dumb nicknames (monkey banana bread head, mitten kitten, and other various rhymes.  I never called myself a poet) but ‘babe’ just strikes me as so inappropriate especially since they call each other babe. Ugh

• Love 13
19 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I’m thinking this is David’s sister or something.  

I was thinking along these lines also. It's not so much the unfairness of the situation for Kaiser (because Jailnelle doesn't recognize that other people have feelings too), but more that she never wants to have to work, especially not at caring for her own children.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

FB_IMG_1523202396773.jpg

FB_IMG_1523202405181.jpg

On the one hand, it's nice that Jenelle would ever stick up for Kaiser. On the other hand, why do you need to call another innocent kid a "little bastard ass" in the process???

• Love 11

How can she call his kid a bastard when going by those standards all 3 of her kids would be bastards. What horrible disgusting ppl. David looks like a fucking skinhead in the photo above just gross.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

On the one hand, it's nice that Jenelle would ever stick up for Kaiser. On the other hand, why do you need to call another innocent kid a "little bastard ass" in the process???

But is she really sticking up for him? More like, she doesn't want to be bothered with him.

• Love 19
38 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

But is she really sticking up for him? More like, she doesn't want to be bothered with him.

Definitely.  She wanted all of the kids out of the house so she can sit in the tub and get high. 

• Love 15
7 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

FB_IMG_1523202396773.jpg

FB_IMG_1523202405181.jpg

What about Ensley? She's his kid too right? Shouldn't he spend time with his three kids? These two are so high they forgot about an entire child.

• Love 16
10 hours ago, citychic said:

What about Ensley? She's his kid too right? Shouldn't he spend time with his three kids? These two are so high they forgot about an entire child.

She’s probably next door on the extra acre they bought.  I guarantee it’s for momma Eason to babysit at a moments notice. 

• Love 11

David is doing such a great job respecting Kaden’s mother’s request to keep the kid off social media.  What a creep. He knows she can’t afford to enforce the custody agreement and now just throws it in her face. I wish there was a gofundme to help this woman. 

• Love 18
17 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I must have really been having an off day when I posted that. You're 1000% right, of course. If David is excluding Kaiser, Jenelle has to figure out what the fuck to do with him.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

She’s probably next door on the extra acre they bought.  I guarantee it’s for momma Eason to babysit at a moments notice. 

Well Jenelle did give her that car that vroom vroom's and a half of a bottle of water. She's got shoes and a coat on, so in Jenelle's mind she should be good over on there scouting out that acre for the day.

• Love 12

Ugh, I really feel sorry for all the kids on the land. David, aka psycho sasquatch, is a real piece of work and Jenelle is right behind him. I wonder if his wanting to spend time with Maryssa  and Kaden alone was somehow "payback" for Jenelle filming without him and leaving him with the kids?

• Love 15
21 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

FB_IMG_1523320560597.jpg

Assuming  Dirty Dan's claims are true; why are they begging Jenelle? What about Mama Eason's precious baby boy? Why is he ignoring his daughter's medical care?

FB_IMG_1523320578050.jpg

That's how the government gets you.  David is BSC and may really believe some of the conspiracies they are spewing.  I think they don't take her in because they don't want to be reported to CPS for drug use and David is just as delusional about his perfect baby as Nathan is.  No one is going to tell David what to do with is child.

• Love 7
On 4/8/2018 at 2:05 PM, Marley said:

How can she call his kid a bastard when going by those standards all 3 of her kids would be bastards. What horrible disgusting ppl. David looks like a fucking skinhead in the photo above just gross.

Not all Skinheads are racist. Far from it, in fact.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

THE comments supporting him make me sick. 

A14FCC5E-EB6B-4C58-A618-18C1BA5F7F0D.jpeg

Is he serious?! One of them quit their job when they got on the show, and it wasn't Barb!!!

57 minutes ago, jerseydeviljohn said:

Why does Barb get asspats for being a GrandMother? Seems to me she enjoys the drama as much as her asshole kid...

Just sayin'

Maybe she likes drama, but she isn't getting praise for being a grandmother. People praise her for being jace's mom!

• Love 21

These fools.  Jenelle is so stupid.  I was super excited when I did Ancestry and found out I was 5% Irish.  I joked with all my friends that I KNEW I was Irish.  But I didn’t run around wearing green all the time and/or dressing like a leprechaun.

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Fun fact - when those ancestry companies estimate less than 5% of your genome belongs to a certain population, it doesn't actually mean you're a "little Senegalese" (or whichever population the DNA matches). It's far, FAR more likely that sections of your genome match genetic variants found in that population by chance. Each of us have a ton of genetic variation in our DNA, and it pops up super quickly. 

• Love 12

Oh.my.lanta Jenelle is the gift that keeps on giving. Just when I think she had said the dumbest thing she could ever possibly say and it’s all uphill from here she comes in clutch with another gem. I don’t even know where to begin...

1) You can still be a racist prick when you’re “black”

2) There are white people in Africa. In fact I need to research it more because I don’t know a lot about this, but I *think* North Africa generally doesn’t self identify as “black”... when I was in nursing school there was a whole big lecture about cultural misappropriation and I don’t remember all the technicalities but I feel like there was a point related to this, basically it was saying to not assume black people are “African American” (like when they are from Haiti) I don’t want to get too into this without re-reading about it because I don’t want to offend or say something wrong.

3) was there not a line for Neanderthal?

4) why is she so obsessed with this ancestry stuff?

5) I have lost my focus and will to continue this list.

• Love 23
13 minutes ago, Mkay said:

So Jenelle has a high school degree and a certificate. That makes one degree @Tiffany Lybrand. Am I wrong? 

Edited by druzy
  • Love 9

High school isn't even a degree; it's a diploma.

On ancestry tests, Neanderthal is mentioned, but it's not really a genetic "region." People with German heritage tend to have a lot of Neanderthal DNA (the Neander Valley is there). Mine was pretty high since most of my ancestry is Northern European. I hope someday we can move away from using "Neanderthal" as an insult to imply that people are subhuman throwbacks.

I also had 1% North African heritage come up, but I considered it an interesting bit of trivia, not my new identity.

I hadn't heard anyone call an older person "decrepit" in a long time. It's the kind of insult an especially rude, empathy-lacking, immature person uses. David is gross.

• Love 13
51 minutes ago, druzy said:

So Jenelle has a high school degree and a certificate. That makes one degree @Tiffany Lybrand. Am I wrong? 

It’s on David’s Facebook page under his rant about Barbara. I’d go correct her but I don’t want those psycho fans to have a link to my real Facebook page. Jenelle will never be able to get a job. She has no job history for how many years now? Yea. That doesn’t look good at all. Plus a failed state test even if she puts that college down on her (Hahahahahaha) resume.  

• Love 10