Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

38 minutes ago, druzy said:

I posted Leah's response to Jenelle's interview on Leah's thread. This is one of them:

Leah is not going to tell Jerm not to talk? Sit the fuck down. *face palm*

I recall when she was not happy when it came to Cory or Jerm spilling the tea about HER. Monkey, anyone? She is sure ready to shut people down when she has secrets, but now she wants Jerm to open up? Whatever. 

I am on board with going after Jenelle the same way she has gone after her castmates. Why is it she can send out C&D letters to keep them from talking about her, but it is alright for her to talk about them? 

• Love 12

UBT is uncomfortable on camera? False, he seems a little too comfortable, so he doesn’t put on a fake face for the cameras, maybe a little because I do believe that it’s probably worse in real life. I don’t really think rage is a normal reaction to feeling uncomfortable (obviously depends on the situation).  I know the world isn’t required to respond to things like I do, but if anything I feel like if I felt uncomfortable being filmed (which is absolutely how I would feel, so much so that I wouldn’t film my life) I would be nicer than I am in real life, I would go out of my way to not show anger, let alone rage.

Cole for example is what I would consider awkward/uncomfortable to being on camera. 

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Uh...I know I've already posted before about how I think Jessica's full of shit and overly invested in protecting her abusive lout of a brother, but she contradicted herself in these responses. In one answer, she says she's never seen Jenelle hit a kid or be abusive. But in the last answer, she says that David once got mad at Jenelle for using Maryssa's toothbrush to clean the toilet, and then when David took Maryssa and left, Jenelle threw her glass at Maryssa's car window as they pulled away. Clearly Jessica is lying, but also, I have to wonder if using a child's toothbrush to clean a toilet and then throwing a glass at a child's window doesn't register as abuse to Jessica? Makes me wonder how effed up their home was growing up that this doesn't even rate on the abuse scale.

• Love 14
57 minutes ago, ElderPrice said:

I heard the podcast too. They asked what happened to all of her pets, and Jenelle gave a lengthy discourse on their sad endings. Of course nothing was her fault, her tone was that of "oh yeah, the plant died". She said that Barb killed her bearded dragon by feeding it kale (which is BS, I have a bearded dragon and kale is a very good source of nutrition for them), the cat was spraying even after they had it "spayeded" soooooooo it's kind of not there anymore, poor Pumpkin was left outside with another dog, when they came home only the other dog was left. The little Pomeranian also disappeared under vague circumstances. It was sad and chilling, the way she recounted the long list of dead and mysteriously missing pets with no feeling for them whatsoever. She should be on every Do Not Adopt list in the world.

Jenelle should be six feet under just like those pets. 

Fuck her. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 19
18 minutes ago, GleamingMist said:

It scares me when I see people like UBT post stuff like this.

Screenshot_20180217-183312.jpg

What I find humorous about this is someone pointed out (I don’t remember where or I would source it) that this is from the same couple that insisted on MTV getting them an Airbnb for the last reunion that took place right after the Las Vegas shooting... because the felt “unsafe”  in a hotel, but guns aren’t an issue... sure Jan.

Edited by leighroda
  • Love 22
42 minutes ago, GleamingMist said:

It scares me when I see people like UBT post stuff like this.

Screenshot_20180217-183312.jpg

And how many perpetrators of mass shootings were legal gun-owners?

A volatile oaf known for choking his pregnant girlfriend calling for the use of guns to protect one's family...the jokes write themselves.

• Love 15

Just once I'd LOVE for her to be truly called out in an interview. Why can nobody accomplish this? UBT is a fucking pussy, so don't tell me it's his menacing presence that keeps people from calling out how unbelievably delusional & evil they are.

UBT needs to stop posting shit about guns already. He is seriously warped. What does he even need a gun for anyway?...he can count to 5. 

• Love 13
3 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Just once I'd LOVE for her to be truly called out in an interview. Why can nobody accomplish this? UBT is a fucking pussy, so don't tell me it's his menacing presence that keeps people from calling out how unbelievably delusional & evil they are.

UBT needs to stop posting shit about guns already. He is seriously warped. What does he even need a gun for anyway?...he can count to 5. 

I mean given his responses to blue apron lasted about a week and were only stopped by the outrage over the gun pic I would venture we have a while before he drops this issue ?

• Love 11

I really don't understand why anybody would even follow and respond to this guy. Why? All he does is insult and try to get a rise out of people so why do these people give him what he wants?   He obviously wants attention and they're giving it to him, why not just ignore him? That would piss him off the most.  The people who keep following him and responding to his crap must need attention too. Otherwise, I don't get it. 

• Love 22
4 hours ago, druzy said:

He's still at it:

To know that 17 souls lost their lives this past week while Jenelle and UBT continue to live and breathe among the living, leaves me wishing it was these two who would just pull the trigger on themselves. No regrets. UBT could pull a murder-suicide and I wouldn't care. These two are heartless, cold, sinister, and vile.  

@Maharincess I don't get it either. It isn't as if anyone is going to pound any sense into that demented asshole's head. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 17
On 2/17/2018 at 3:33 PM, druzy said:

I posted Leah's response to Jenelle's interview on Leah's thread. This is one of them:

“Let’s here it” ... that’s sad, even for her. The fact that “Jerm” has remained silent makes me wonder if there is some truth to them being in contact. I’m sure it’s not the way Jenelle is putting it but you’d think he’d “go off” if it were all a complete lie. Also...Leah is a fine one to talk about lying. I’m not trying to stick up for Jenelle here, obviously. She’s a giant, gaping asshole.

• Love 14
28 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

“Let’s here it” ... that’s sad, even for her. The fact that “Jerm” has remained silent makes me wonder if there is some truth to them being in contact. I’m sure it’s not the way Jenelle is putting it but you’d think he’d “go off” if it were all a complete lie. Also...Leah is a fine one to talk about lying. I’m not trying to stick up for Jenelle here, obviously. She’s a giant, gaping asshole.

I posted nearly the same thing. Leah can take her words and shove it. It is a fact Leah was a drug user and she was a cheater. Jenelle talking to Jeremy on the phone doesn't seem far-fetched. I can see Jenelle being in contact with him because he was after all, married to Leah. Jenelle and Leah were likely in telephone contact with one another during the good ol' days. 

They all have secrets. They all trusted one another to the point they all confided with one another. Kail BAILED Jenelle from jail. What a special relationship that must have been at one point. Jenelle divulges Kail being a cheater. Whoop-di-doo.  We knew that without Jenelle having to "spill the tea."  Now, they are all at each other's throats. They are going to throw shit at each other's faces. This has truly become the Real Housewives of Trailer Trash Gardens. 

• Love 10

If I remember correctly, Leah and Jerm got married in Myrtle  Beach and Jenelle attended the ceremony.  They were tight back then. So yeah, she probably was on the phone with Jerm. Anyhoo- how come I can remember this crap but I can't remember important stuff in my day to day life?  Like to pick up  posterboard for my kid's science fair project before 10pm the night before it is due. Ugh! 

• Love 17
16 hours ago, druzy said:

He's still at it:

So...is David practicing a defense for when he finally snaps and fills the land with uppercuts and bodies.

Seriously, can they fire these two and replace their segments with Barb and Jace?

• Love 14

David needs to fucking die. 

ETA: I'm legit done. I will never watch another episode of this show as long as these two pieces of worthless shit are featured. They seriously both need to be tortured & killed. 

Edited by CaliforniaLove
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, crazychicken said:

He really is foul  he can not have a rational discussion all he has is insults

foul.thumb.jpg.8850162e2084bee72f19e6f851d36d1d.jpg

foul2.thumb.jpg.f7d3be582de93f97423152a7755e9e1b.jpg

LOL.thumb.jpg.ba115e7aebda3178fa156d2fa1adfb98.jpg

wooooooowwww....

Hear that "whooshing" sound? That's not the breeze through their empty heads, that the sound of all future endorsement opportunities fleeing 

• Love 14

I’m pretty sure Derek Dillard (married to one of the Duggar kids for those unfamiliar) was fired from TLC for making less offensive comments to transgendered people. You really need to rethink your role in life when Derek Dillard is more tolerant than you, he’s made comments that are anti transgender, but he hasn’t suggested killing them. 

Unfortunately, I think MTV gets off on being more controversial, so unless they get hit hard in not viewing or sponsors pulling money I doubt anything will come of it. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, leighroda said:

I’m pretty sure Derek Dillard (married to one of the Duggar kids for those unfamiliar) was fired from TLC for making less offensive comments to transgendered people. You really need to rethink your role in life when Derek Dillard is more tolerant than you, he’s made comments that are anti transgender, but he hasn’t suggested killing them. 

Unfortunately, I think MTV gets off on being more controversial, so unless they get hit hard in not viewing or sponsors pulling money I doubt anything will come of it. 

Derrick wasn’t fired - just check his Twitter! (He really was but claims he wasn’t). I would like David and Jenelle to be fired just so we could see all the free speech tweets come from those idiots. 

• Love 8

They won’t be fired. Morgan J Freeman rants and raves just like whom, but about different things.  Unless the way David talks is brought to the attention of someone else, nothing will change. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 4

do you know what else kind of bums me out?  I get that my interpretation of what MTV was, when it started, probably wasn't exactly true...after all, videos were basically commercials to sell albums.

But MTV was, of all places, somewhere where it was okay, even celebrated, to be creative and out-there and doing your own thing and not-judging and experimental.  (based on the artists and how they presented themselves.)

MTV has fallen just so very far...I mean, The Hills was kind of shallow and Jersey Shore was kind of trashy and it just keeps spiraling down.  This is just...I don't even know what this is, but we're not really celebrating anything anymore, are we?

love,

three hundred year old Teapot

• Love 20

Well well. no more TM2 for me. Fuck these dumb ass mfers. My sister is gay, best friend was gay (she passed away almost 5 years ago). 

So Im out, just like OG, these over entitled fucktwits can all start losing money at any time now. I will no longer tape it and watch it. I will not even try to contribute to this shit and how her, David and fucking Briana act. Fuck them  

• Love 20

I thought Jenelle said they were quitting because they were portrayed badly? Guess she saw the light and realized it's because they are! Mtv won't fire them, but I'd like to see Jenelle keep her word about quitting. (NOT).

• Love 8