Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

29 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

What is Hatter Nation? Link?

She sounds like a complete idiot too. Definitely not sticking up for Jenelle (!!!) but UBT talks plenty of shit and stirs up drama with Jenelle’s family and exes too. UBT is just as crazy as Jenelle.

I’m actually surprised they’ve publicly shown how much their marriage sucks so soon. I definitely thought they’d hold back to try and prove us all wrong, at least for awhile longer.

It's a Facebook page. I can't post a link because I'm Facebook stupid. Just put Hatter Nation in the search field. It's not a very busy page but there can be great snark when shit comes down.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, TresGatos said:

I am officially old as dirt. I read this and thought "I don't remember that lyric!"

LOL, I'm 37 and know the movie they're referencing, but I still thought of the song first. 

I'm a Twitter moron. Don't have an account, only look at it when links are posted. Can someone explain the Tweeting between Coatland, his baby mama, and Jenelle? Who started it? Am I reading it right that Jenelle is being called out for contacting Coatland? 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, TresGatos said:

I am officially old as dirt. I read this and thought "I don't remember that lyric!"

5 hours ago, londonfroglet said:

You're okay... I'm 34, have never seen the movie, and did the same. "Say you don't need no diamond ring, and you shit on my house" wasn't quite how I remembered it.

I wish we had the option to choose laughing emoji as well as the heart for "liking" posts. I literally laughed out loud so as the kids say, I llol.  

Yes. I know. 

• Love 5
14 hours ago, ghoulina said:

LOL, I'm 37 and know the movie they're referencing, but I still thought of the song first. 

I'm a Twitter moron. Don't have an account, only look at it when links are posted. Can someone explain the Tweeting between Coatland, his baby mama, and Jenelle? Who started it? Am I reading it right that Jenelle is being called out for contacting Coatland? 

I don't know who started it or what. I'm as confused as you. I think Courtland sold an article to radar saying Jenelle was trying to contact him, which caused Jenelle to respond. I think that's what happened. It's hard making sense of these people. lol

I wonder if Jenelle really tried to contact him? Wish we could get the real story there. Jenelle and UBT did seem to have a blow out about it. That could've just been over the article though. These are the things they need to reveal on the show. No more of that fake perfect family crap.

• Love 6
22 hours ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

It's a Facebook page. I can't post a link because I'm Facebook stupid. Just put Hatter Nation in the search field. It's not a very busy page but there can be great snark when shit comes down.

Did they misspell it on purpose?  If they did, that’s funny as hell.  Or, was it originally for people who really love hats?  I could get behind that.  Not that I agree with “hater” being a part of normal lexicon...

• Love 2
On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 6:52 AM, CofCinci said:

The thread needs to change from “Birther of 3, mother of none” to “If I want to s**t on my husband’s hand, it’s all my business!”.

"It's my hand and he'll shit on it if he wants to" - Just sing it in tune with the late Leslie Gore's song "It's My Party". 

• Love 12
On 12/15/2017 at 7:59 AM, londonfroglet said:

You're okay... I'm 34, have never seen the movie, and did the same. "Say you don't need no diamond ring, and you shit on my house" wasn't quite how I remembered it.

I'm dying over here. . .That lyric snippet is gonna be running through my head all day, hahaha.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

All the other kinds of wrong aside, how does Nathan not know whether or not HIS CHILD has health insurance?!  All children and animals should be taken from all sets of bio parents and sent to their grandparents stat.

This was also my thought. These people are all such disasters. Those poor kids.

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

All the other kinds of wrong aside, how does Nathan not know whether or not HIS CHILD has health insurance?!  All children and animals should be taken from all sets of bio parents and sent to their grandparents stat.

Maybe Jenelle was ordered to provide health insurance for Kaiser and she never informed Nathan or his mother or even bothered to give them a copy of his insurance card? Maybe Jenelle changed insurance companies recently or earlier in the year? I am just thinking of how things are handled in Jenelle's world and one thing she does is, she withholds information. With UBT around, he makes sure Jenelle isn't sharing anything with Nathan, not even texts. 

• Love 19

Who would she have health insurance through?  Not from any job, anyway, and I wonder if she would be bothered to cover him--heck, as others have suggested, maybe Ensley's head is like that because they don't have health insurance and she's not getting immunized or checked out.  Jace is most likely insured through Barb, but I wonder if anyone else is.  I can also see Nathan not worrying about health insurance until Kaiser actually needs it.

• Love 5

Jenelle could buy health insurance, like many people do. She'd have to show at tax time that she has health coverage or pay a fine. 

Maybe Jenelle has no problem paying that fine. Maybe she pays the doctors directly. 

I think if Kaiser didn't have health insurance, Doris would have mentioned Jenelle's failure to provide it for him in her custody docs. I can see Doris being concerned if Kaiser wasn't covered. 

• Love 10
5 hours ago, mittsigirl said:

"Jenelle Evans Purchases New Land With Hubby David Eason Amid Split Rumors" -Story in 'In Touch Weekly',

just found this story tonight. More land!!

Uh oh. The last time they were excited about 'land', it turned out to be a baby (plus the land). No more innocent children need to be involved in this!

• Love 8
10 hours ago, mittsigirl said:

"Jenelle Evans Purchases New Land With Hubby David Eason Amid Split Rumors" -Story in 'In Touch Weekly',

just found this story tonight. More land!!

I think they purchased an acre of land next to the LAND. 

• Love 10

Thanks @druzy

First good for Barb getting her entitlements I hope she really enjoys her retirement 

Now onto Jenelle once again making no sense, so Kai was sick and I am assuming abandoned by his birth mother once again since UBT's mom was doing the custody drop. He was sick enough to require medication for a few days before said drop off but nobody mentions it to Nathan leading up to the exchange. Linda? forgets to tell Nathan due to him raging which is Doris's fault (I am going to assume it is about Kai being sick). Neither Nathan nor Doris find the medication in Kai's things and can't contact Jenelle so take him to the hospital themselves. Nathan tweets Jenelle and so she doesn't look like the crap parent she is try to put the blame back onto Nathan. These people are exhausting a simple message could have avoided the whole situation we know from Nathan's tweet that he asked if he was getting Kai for the weekend why the heck didn't parent of the year tell him and where is the medication. I smell fish.

• Love 15

The common denominator in all of this is Jenelle. I could easily point fingers at UBT, but Jenelle has always been the one to make things hard when it comes to the other parent (Nathan and Barb). 

There was that time Jenelle failed to give Jace his medication even though Barb gave it to her at the drop-off. Jenelle. Jenelle didn't return the medicine back to Barb, if I remember right. That was why the next time Barb did a drop off, she only handed Jenelle enough medication to her to cover for the time Jace was with Jenelle. As Barb tried to give Jenelle the instructions, Jenelle couldn't even bother to pay attention to those instructions. 

How many times did Jenelle make it hard for any drop-off occur when it came to Nathan and Barb? Too many. She was always trying to change the drop-off point or the time. She made it so difficult when she had to have UBT along for the ride who only aggravated the situation. When Barb has to go to court and receive through mediation an agreement about not having UBT be at the drop-offs AND to make one particular parking lot the designated drop-off point, that's bad. 

Nathan had to chase Jenelle down the highway because he was trying to drop-off Kaiser to her. 

Jenelle wouldn't post information about Jace's popcorn contest on her social media. 

Jenelle couldn't bother to help Barb when it came to Jace's birthday party planning. 

• Love 21
On 12/15/2017 at 6:16 AM, AmandaUnbidden said:

I think we're about the same age! I'm 37.  I used to love that movie when I was little. I love telling my daughter and niece that Dr. Mcdreamy used to be the dorkiest guy. That could be one of the best glow ups I've ever seen. I can't believe he got so hot! 

Preach! I admit that a part of me dreamed about driving a Cabriolet convertible one day, but they were impossible to find by the time I had my license AND had saved enough money to help pay for a new-to-me car. Cindy Mancini I was not. 

If your daughter and niece are into Grey's, which is HUGE among the middle/high school crowd (at least in my area), the fun fact (thx Evelyn from 90DF) about Ronald growing up to be McDreamy is helpful when it comes to reminding them about the nice guys in their grade, especially when they are given the chance to socialize or work in groups at school.

We can't promise them that every current dorky looking boy will look like McDreamy, or will even have hair that's half as fabulous as his, but it's a great lesson in being kind and possibly scoring a hot husband when the time is right! 

Edited by Bridget
spelling is important!
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, crazychicken said:

5a36c03129a80_Screenshot-2017-12-17AyonTwitter.png.47a95fd4667b88d2b8c70762f7688ee8.png

Mystery solved Nathan is just seeking revenge since he can't have Delusionelle. The level of paranoia from the swamp is astounding to me.

Of course, they assumed Nathan was sniffing around Jenelle after all the stuff we've read lately.  It's actually possible he was just wondering what was going on.  Maybe Doris even offered to care for Kaiser while Jenelle sorts this most recent mess out.  Nathan could have used any combination of "are you ok?" or "is David really out?" etc, and he would still be accused of wanting her.  Newsflash: Nathan already had her.

I imagine Kaiser doesn't get dropped off with anything more than the oldest clothes he has when he goes for visitation.  I wouldn't doubt if they don't hand him a cup of red KoolAid before he gets into Doris' car, either.

Edited by MissMel
  • Love 13
20 hours ago, For Cereals said:

That was my first thought. Isn't that usually one of the things that are settled upon when parents go to court? Who will pay what to whom, who will cover the health insurance? Either Nathan doesn't have a fucking clue....or he knows damn well, but was trying to make it look even worse that Jenelle wasn't able to be contacted when her child is sick. Which is just petty. It's enough that she blocked the father of her child. What if it were a real emergency? 

53 minutes ago, crazychicken said:

First good for Barb getting her entitlements I hope she really enjoys her retirement 

I'm so happy for her as well. She deserves it.

But, of course, CATE had to publicly say something about it. Is she out of her "treatment" place now? (*Next stop - Cate's thread*) She just loves to seem important and involved. 

10 minutes ago, crazychicken said:

Is she really that stupid that she does not realize that Nathan tweeted the same message in the original tweet.

Nothing in that text seems like grounds for blocking. 

• Love 6

I was watching this unfold last night/this am when I was NOT sleeping (I’m pretty bitter about my inability to sleep)... jenelles story doesn’t make sense, and then when people call her out for her version she simply says we don’t have the details and does not clarify anything. In general I’m not a huge Nathan fan, but he does usually have receipts for his side of the story.  How come in the texts there is no mention of cussing?   The comments are all positive so we know she is deleting/blocking comments that don’t kiss her ass. At one point she even said this is none of our business... ummm you are arguing publically. 

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, leighroda said:

I was watching this unfold last night/this am when I was NOT sleeping (I’m pretty bitter about my inability to sleep)... jenelles story doesn’t make sense, and then when people call her out for her version she simply says we don’t have the details and does not clarify anything. In general I’m not a huge Nathan fan, but he does usually have receipts for his side of the story.  How come in the texts there is no mention of cussing?   The comments are all positive so we know she is deleting/blocking comments that don’t kiss her ass. At one point she even said this is none of our business... ummm you are arguing publically. 

Not only are they fighting publicly, they live their lives publicly!  I hate when people show their lives in reality shows and then say their life isn't our business. Fuck you Jenelle. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 17
16 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I'm so happy for her as well. She deserves it.

But, of course, CATE had to publicly say something about it. Is she out of her "treatment" place now? (*Next stop - Cate's thread*) She just loves to seem important and involved. 

Nothing in that text seems like grounds for blocking. 

@ghoulina- that is a parody account not the real Cate but that is a post by the real Barbara that fake Cate tweeted. Sorry for the confusion. 

• Love 5

I don’t have kids or baby daddies so I don’t know how exactly insurance works for this case so correct me if I’m off... lots of people keep saying how could Nathan not know about Kaiser being insured, it doesn’t seem that unfathomable to me. If Jenelle is responsible for the insurance I can see her withholding info to try to have the upper hand. I also think it’s plausible that Nathan wouldn’t be sure if they are current on payments. Depending on the custody agreement it’s not like Nathan can just get his own insurance for kaiser and not bother with Jenelle, so I have to say (as much as it pains me) I understand Nathan’s side. They need to get an order in place like Kail had with Jo, no significant others at drop offs, communication between Nathan and Jenelle only etc. 

my unpopular opinion, even *if* Nathan cussed out David’s Mom (I don’t think it happened? But just for arguement sake) Jenelle has to communicate with Nathan regardless, she can’t block him, even if he’s trying to get with that (which I also don’t believe)... communicating about Kaiser is the priority. Just like how UBT told Barb that time “if you need anything we’ll call you” if they are going to share the kids they have to learn to put all this bs aside and communicate for the kids sake. I’m not excusing anyone’s behavior, if Nathan had cussed out David’s Mom that’s not cool... but it shouldn’t be at Kaiser’s detriment.

• Love 17
18 minutes ago, druzy said:

@ghoulina- that is a parody account not the real Cate but that is a post by the real Barbara that fake Cate tweeted. Sorry for the confusion. 

Ahhh, okay. Thanks. 

Parody accounts should stick to talking shit about people. When they're all nice and normal I get confused. Bahahaha

5 minutes ago, leighroda said:

my unpopular opinion, even *if* Nathan cussed out David’s Mom (I don’t think it happened? But just for arguement sake) Jenelle has to communicate with Nathan regardless, she can’t block him, even if he’s trying to get with that (which I also don’t believe)... communicating about Kaiser is the priority. Just like how UBT told Barb that time “if you need anything we’ll call you” if they are going to share the kids they have to learn to put all this bs aside and communicate for the kids sake. I’m not excusing anyone’s behavior, if Nathan had cussed out David’s Mom that’s not cool... but it shouldn’t be at Kaiser’s detriment.

I completely agree. She cannot just block the man she shares her child with. If he's behaving inappropriately, document it and take him back to court. But you can't just become incommunicado when Kaiser is at his dad's for the weekend. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, leighroda said:

I don’t have kids or baby daddies so I don’t know how exactly insurance works for this case so correct me if I’m off... lots of people keep saying how could Nathan not know about Kaiser being insured, it doesn’t seem that unfathomable to me. If Jenelle is responsible for the insurance I can see her withholding info to try to have the upper hand. I also think it’s plausible that Nathan wouldn’t be sure if they are current on payments. Depending on the custody agreement it’s not like Nathan can just get his own insurance for kaiser and not bother with Jenelle, so I have to say (as much as it pains me) I understand Nathan’s side. They need to get an order in place like Kail had with Jo, no significant others at drop offs, communication between Nathan and Jenelle only etc. 

It reads like you and me are thinking the same. As I noted up above, we don't know if Jenelle was ordered to be the parent responsible for acquiring insurance. She is the primary custodial parent, correct? In that case, I can see her being ordered to follow through on acquiring health insurance. She would be demanding to CHOOSE the health insurance because she doesn't trust Nathan (she has said that on multiple occasions) on making the right choice or whatever flimsy excuse she always gives. It is not about defending Nathan as much as it is about knowing how Jenelle handles things in her life. You are right, generally Nathan tends to point out something that we find out later was the truth. Jenelle may be responsible for choosing the health care insurance and providers while  I could see Nathan being ordered to pay her a portion to the cost of that insurance. How do we know Jenelle followed through? How do we know she paid those premiums on time? Maybe it lapsed and she had to get another insurance company. Nathan probably presented an old insurance card to the hospital and was told it wasn't valid. There are so many "what ifs" that I am willing to side with Nathan only because of Jenelle's track record. Nathan's mom is the one I would see behind-the-scenes ensuring Nathan is doing what he needs to do with regards to Kaiser and meeting his needs. 

Agree with the comment about the communication as well. Even if Nathan cussed out David's mom, so what? David sticks his nose where it doesn't belong and we know he always goes into attack mode with guns blazing using those slurs. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 14

Random thought - I don’t doubt for one second that now she’s out on the land Janelle can’t be bothered to drive her kids to the doc. She couldn’t even give jace hand delivered prescribed meds barb gave her. Seems she waited quite some time to even get Kail to doctor. Did she even get him to doc or were the meds over the counter? And I don’t think I believe Janelle saying that Nathan cussed out Lurch’s Mom. I do believe he has a hair trigger temper but he seems to want to play the freaking game when it comes to co-parenting and dealing with janelle. I don’t see him cussin her out unprovoked although I would believe it in an instant if lurches Mom touched the right nerve. He does not seem to have self control in those scenarios. Speaking of lurches Mom I put zero stock in anything she says or does givin that she hasn’t filed for custody of lurches kids herself. She seems to be supportive of his pathology. Did she not remember she forgot Kaiser’s medicine and made no attempt to deliver it? Did Janelle not txt to see how he was doing or if they had any questions about the meds? Did she not ask to make sure meds were handed off? If she did and New meds weren’t delivered why didn’t she get ass in car and deliver herself? It really infuriates the sane to see Janelle’s bullshit excuses. You have to literally suspend reality and any level of common sense to believe a word out of her mouth or believe she has any defense in these situations. 

• Love 22
18 hours ago, crazychicken said:

5a36c23ae5ac4_Screenshot-2017-12-18Margaret(M_Margaret21)Twitter.thumb.png.dfa06e771c0560acdac9a6e76c2033e1.png

Is she really that stupid that she does not realize that Nathan tweeted the same message in the original tweet.

Guys, it's his UPMOST priority. 

These people are the gift that keeps on giving. Can they put together five sentences without a glaring error or a demonstration of illiteracy?

• Love 14

If Kaiser has health insurance, I can totally see UBT forbidding Jenelle from providing that info to Nathan. He is such an ignorant and controlling asshole. I can totally hear him saying "Ain't no reason that fucken faggot needs no insurance card. He can call ME if he wants anything"!

• Love 22
1 minute ago, lovesnark said:

If Kaiser has health insurance, I can totally see UBT forbidding Jenelle from providing that info to Nathan. He is such an ignorant and controlling asshole. I can totally hear him saying "Ain't no reason that fucken faggot needs no insurance card. He can call ME if he wants anything"!

Agreed right up there with:

"Ain't no way this f**** kid needs a doctor"  and then after being proven wrong.....

"Ain't no way I giving this kid the meds that f**** doctor gave him" 

I don't get how why MTV excuses his homophobia? Or that no one in media has called them on it.

• Love 16
36 minutes ago, dabronx said:

Agreed right up there with:

"Ain't no way this f**** kid needs a doctor"  and then after being proven wrong.....

"Ain't no way I giving this kid the meds that f**** doctor gave him" 

I don't get how why MTV excuses his homophobia? Or that no one in media has called them on it.

"Ain't no way my kid be wearing a F****** helmet" "F**** that F**** doctor up his ass"

Edited by druzy
  • Love 13

I sure hope Doris has in her petition the same thing Barb had. No changing phone numbers, no blocking the other parent and UBT is completely out of anything having to do with Kaiser. Jenelle has to communicate directly with Nathan or Doris, do drop offs by herself and no one but the parents/grandparents disciplines the child and no bad mouthing by ANYONE in front of the child. You know the day is coming when Kaiser tells Doris and/or Nathan that UBT says Nathan is a fuckin fag and grandma is a bitch.

• Love 24

What a winner Jenelle.  Of all the winners you've soul mated with, this one is the winningest.  

1 hour ago, dabronx said:

I don't get it either.  I wish they'd drop them for his homophobic remarks.  

What a joyful life they must lead on the land.  Where nothing is ever their fault and free time is spent hatting the hatters.  Which won't be their fault either.

• Love 20
2 hours ago, lovesnark said:

I sure hope Doris has in her petition the same thing Barb had. No changing phone numbers, no blocking the other parent and UBT is completely out of anything having to do with Kaiser. Jenelle has to communicate directly with Nathan or Doris, do drop offs by herself and no one but the parents/grandparents disciplines the child and no bad mouthing by ANYONE in front of the child. You know the day is coming when Kaiser tells Doris and/or Nathan that UBT says Nathan is a fuckin fag and grandma is a bitch.

I hope so, too. Does anyone know when Doris will have her day in court with Jenelle about Kaiser?

• Love 4