Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

David looks at Jenelle the way Ike Turner looked at Tina Turner as he said, "I'm gonna kill ya." 

LOL, it's definitely not a very loving face. He's like an abusive father looking at his kid, "Now what did you just say? Are you sassing me??"

• Love 11
26 minutes ago, Darknight said:

I hate headbands on kids anyway. But they're trying to hide how they lay her down all the time

Ok. With what job? How will she afford her house or makeup?

Yes- exactly- without Teen Mom 2 she (and most of the other TM's) wouldn't be able to afford anything, she is living off MTV's money. She will threaten but won't leave.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

She needs to stop because she isn't giving a job that pays her a ridiculous amount of money to do what she loves the most- sitting on her ass while glued to her phone.

Oh, darn, she'll have to be a prostitute.  I wonder who could be her pimp. . . 

1 minute ago, beckie said:

Screwed her in editing? So what would she say if we saw the raw footage? That it was still not true?

"FAKE NEWS!"

• Love 9

I can see it now... David will start a landscaping company, and Jenelle will do the bookkeeping, right? They'll make their dollars stretch by buying used and saving the difference and eating tatertot casserole a la the Duggars? They'll stop having kids and go on one reasonable vacation a year? She'll switch to generic heroin?

• Love 17
2 hours ago, druzy said:

From the article -

Jenelle told us she's the victim of creative editing, done purely to create more drama, and she's pissed about it. She's also angry that producers are putting subtitles on her kid because it makes it seem like he has speech issues.

What???  According to her, he does have speech issues, that was her whole gripe!  MTV didn't make it seem that way, she posted her poor kid's report.

• Love 18
46 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I guess Jenelle is getting herself a mermaid photo shoot. ??

As you do. I'm constantly amazed at the time and money these women have to do random shit. Ensley's what now? Nine, maybe ten months old? And Kaiser's three? At this point, shouldn't Jenelle just be happy to make it through a meal without an exploding diaper or meltdown instead of spending the day having pictures of her wonky eyebrows taken?

1 minute ago, heatherchandler said:

From the article -

Jenelle told us she's the victim of creative editing, done purely to create more drama, and she's pissed about it. She's also angry that producers are putting subtitles on her kid because it makes it seem like he has speech issues.

What???  According to her, he does have speech issues, that was her whole gripe!  MTV didn't make it seem that way, she posted her poor kid's report.

So the film of Dave jerking little Kaiser up by his arms was some Photoshop action?

Edited by Birdee
  • Love 19
On 10/18/2017 at 1:44 PM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

"I love you with ALL my heart, and all the trees hearts.”  ????????????????

In Barb's voice: Ya high, Jenelle! High! High! I seen ya high instagram post with trees' hearts that you love David with (or something)!

22 hours ago, Sprockets said:

It's the mark of a complete jerk.  There's also some kind of mysterious mist floating around his stomach, but I don't want to know.  

The mist is the weed! After all the weed was a guest at the wedding, along with the crack and the Jack.

The weed has always been Jenelle's first true love and all the weed wanted to do was be in a wedding picture. Sadly I think even the weed knows this will be Jenelle's last dance.

• Love 5

I just checked, and Jenelle still hasn't reactivated her Twitter account. I gotta say, I'm surprised. I figured she'd have it back on by now so she could tell her hatters to go to hell. She MUST really not want to deal with people telling her what a shit human she is. 

• Love 5

I am continually allowing myself to be surprised at what a copycat Jenelle has turned out to be.  I knew she was trying to be like Chelsea but not until I saw the side by side did I realize how alike the dresses were. She even had the same hair style. And now with the mermaid crap. Didn't Kail do something like that on trip 19,453 to Hawaii?

Get a life Jen-

• Love 9

@Sprockets ha ha. Maybe?  But I seem to remember some really bizarre underwater photos. And they weren't  from that farsical aquatic ceremony where she married Javi (for the second time). 

Edited by Pixiebomb
Stupid auto correct
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:

@Sprockets ha ha. Maybe?  But I seem to remember some really bizarre underwater photos. And they weren't  from that farsical aquatic ceremony where she arrived Javi (for the second time). 

YEP yep 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Mkay said:

I guess Jenelle is getting herself a mermaid photo shoot. ??

9DDD842D-D28D-4887-A900-E8A901C89658.jpeg

04CE72D0-8D32-405B-A863-305CD976E59E.jpeg

That is El Matador State Beach. Ugh, this fucking bitch is just too damn close to me. I could feel the poison she emits!  I wish I could go find her and tell her some shit. 

Project Ocean. Yeah, go save the ocean, Jenelle. But you won't save your own children. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 14

wtf is with the photos shoots? How many fucking photos shoots has she done this year? One every other week? In the milk tub, save the date, this one, David's photo shoot, just to name a few. Stop with this shit and spend some quality time with your kids. Surprised David wasn't a merman or something. And wtf with this one? Who in the hell would want her for this? If she didn't have the MTV money she wouldn't be taking these dumb ass pictures because she would have to work. She takes more fucking photo shoots than most real celebrities. She really thinks she is something special.  If she wants to do something to save animals and shit, she has the money to donate.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 12
9 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

How many fucking photos shoots has she done this year?

It's almost like she's planning to go away for a long time to a place where photos cannot be taken.  Or else I'm reading too much into it, and it's just a redneck thing.  

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

That is El Matador State Beach. Ugh, this fucking bitch is just too damn close to me. I could feel the poison she emits!  I wish I could go find her and tell her some shit. 

Project Ocean. Yeah, go save the ocean, Jenelle. But you won't save your own children. 

Go @GreatKazu!! Tell her off. 

3 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

That is a bizarre and disturbing photo.  Here's the one I was referring to.  Thank goodness they were able to save her.  Drama queen.  

IMG_6312.JPG

?

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Yeah, go save the ocean, Jenelle. But you won't save your own children. 

She looks jist like a real mermaid. . . if there were real mermaids. . . .and if the real mermaids had fake tails made of plastic that were too big for them. . . .

• Love 8
43 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Go @GreatKazu!! Tell her off. 

?

I want to. This photo shows she did this at least 24 hours ago so, she is not there. C'mon @Mkay, where might she be right now? lol

@Sprockets lol...yep, that is Kwale alright. Three boats to tug her Mother Russia ass back out to sea. 

Bring awareness, Jenelle? The only awareness you should concern yourself with is domestic violence, anger management, drug addiction, and child abuse. Stick that shit up your ass! 

jenelle mermaid.jpg

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

hahahahahaha Click the arrow on the right to see both pics.

She's no Ariel. And how did she get up on the rocks with that tail? They must've had a heck of a time getting her up there.

2 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Y’all!!! LOL

We're going to need a bigger shark.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Miss Chevious said:

She's no Ariel. And how did she get up on the rocks with that tail? They must've had a heck of a time getting her up there.

We're going to need a bigger shark.

One that eats Kail, Jenelle, David, Amber, and Catelynn. I guess we will need three more sharks. 

Shouldn't Kail be raising awareness for saving our oceans and ocean wildlife? 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Mkay said:

hahahahahaha Click the arrow on the right to see both pics.

I can't get over how she picked the dumpiest part of the beach to do this photo shoot. My husband was like Naw, she is rolling around in the stinking seaweed like the nasty, trashy ass stinking fish she is.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Sprockets said:

That is a bizarre and disturbing photo.  Here's the one I was referring to.  Thank goodness they were able to save her.  Drama queen.  

IMG_6312.JPG

I fuckin love u for this!!! ?????? I'm in high and in tears!!! Lol

58 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

One that eats Kail, Jenelle, David, Amber, and Catelynn. I guess we will need three more sharks. 

Shouldn't Kail be raising awareness for saving our oceans and ocean wildlife? 

Are pirnhas in salt water too?? Add them shits in the ocean too after we dump these fucks in there with the great whites! Lol 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Pixiebomb said:

If this is an organization that helps clean trash off our beaches then they picked the wrong person for the shoot. Jenelle is the trashiest trash there is. 

This, one hundred times over. 

Incidentally, @projectmermaids has turned off the comments under their Janelle post, and only their Janelle post. Wonder if they caught a whiff of something in the hours since they posted. It would be well-deserved. On a happier note, I did find a delightful picture of a little baby seal that cleansed my visual palette after looking at this shitbird in rubber. 

• Love 8
32 minutes ago, londonfroglet said:

This, one hundred times over. 

Incidentally, @projectmermaids has turned off the comments under their Janelle post, and only their Janelle post. Wonder if they caught a whiff of something in the hours since they posted. It would be well-deserved. On a happier note, I did find a delightful picture of a little baby seal that cleansed my visual palette after looking at this shitbird in rubber. 

If they would have taken 5 seconds to google the cum dumpster they would have seen what a complete waste of human life she is and would have know she was a bad choice. There's no way she will bring anything positive to anything she touches and her equally classless followers aren't going to do a damn thing to promote cleaning up beaches or any other worthwhile cause. It just boggle the mind they chose her...

• Love 12

I wish that would work for me! I'd be Tweeting, Facebooking, whatever elsing, companies left and right! "Hey @amazon I've been trying to get talk to you so I can get all the crap I order every month for FREE, but you won't call me back! Don't leeeeavvvee meeeeee alllonnneeee, dudes!"

• Love 15
12 hours ago, Pixiebomb said:

If this is an organization that helps clean trash off our beaches then they picked the wrong person for the shoot. Jenelle is the trashiest trash there is. 

So true.  If she cares at all, she will gather herself up off that beach and jump into the nearest compost bin.  

• Love 7
15 hours ago, Sprockets said:

It's almost like she's planning to go away for a long time to a place where photos cannot be taken.  Or else I'm reading too much into it, and it's just a redneck thing.  

Nah, it's a narcissist thing. 

15 hours ago, Sprockets said:

She looks jist like a real mermaid. . . if there were real mermaids. . . .and if the real mermaids had fake tails made of plastic that were too big for them. . . .

....and had ugly tattoos and ratty weaves....

I can't verify but people on Reddit are saying Jenelle paid to have these taken (rather than did it to raise awareness or was asked to do it) and the package she got is over $900. I could seriously order a mermaid tale online for like $30 and use my phone to take pics that look just as good....

Jenelle thinks she's a model. Too bad she has ugly tattoos, dead eyes, a Monroe piercing scar she doesn't even try to cover/photo shop, dumpy legs, & is way too short to ever be a professional model.....and she has no work ethic.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 16

Just like last time she was in LA. She called the paps to snap her on the beach in that awful white bathing suit. The paps spilled the tea that Jenelle and UBT were fighting during their  beach stroll, then the paps sold the pics to the tabloids - haha!  Of course she paid to have these pics taken. What self respecting organization would ask her to represent them in any way, shape or form? I bet she thinks adding a dozen hashtags to her instagram post will have them blowing up her phone and offering her money. Wrong again, Jenelle. Non profits rely on wealthy people for donations to keep them going. They don't want to have donors backing out because of skanks like you.

• Love 11