Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Posting the photo here. Barb is a grandmother who cares. She cares so much that her hands are now full with three grandchildren. God bless her. That woman is taking on so much at her age. It is definitely not easy caring for young children at her age.  All of this going on behind the scenes goes to show that we are not privy to a lot of what Barb is dealing with and what is happening in her life. I am thinking back to the comment about Barb not showing she cares about Kaiser. I am sure she does, we just aren't seeing it because 11th Street Production cameras are more fixated on that sick bitch, Jenelle and her hate towards her mother. 

barbara_evans_instagram.jpg

I was wondering about the stares too. I swear to God Barb is a saint. How does she do it? I'm exhausted after a day with my grandsons and they go home at the end of the day. I have no words.

Edited by AmyFarrahFowler
Capitalization. Because it would bug the hell out of me.
  • Love 14

Taking care of a grandchild while the Mom is working is one thing, having full or partial custody is a whole other thing. So does Babs actually have custody of three grandsons? I knew she baby sat Gabriel since he was frequently shown with her and Jace on camera, but this would be a completely different level of responsibility. 

• Love 2

I wanted to say "what did Babs do in a past life to get saddled with all those kids?!", but then I thought of my own mother.  She is so happy when she has all her grandkids. If something happened to me or my sister (and our husbands), my mother would want custody of her grandchildren --- and would fight relentlessly for them if they were not in a safe environment.  Hopefully one day Jenelle will realize what Babs did for Janelle and Jace and show some gratitude.

• Love 7

Are Atlas and Gabriel brothers? They must have different fathers as well, because they don't favor each other at all. 

I applaud Barb for trying to give these kids a chance, but damn....she raised some fucked up kids if they're all having a million babies they can't raise. My heart weeps for those children. 

As for the stares, I'll give them some slack - I think she snapped a pick while they're watching TV. 

• Love 11
54 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Are Atlas and Gabriel brothers? They must have different fathers as well, because they don't favor each other at all. 

I applaud Barb for trying to give these kids a chance, but damn....she raised some fucked up kids if they're all having a million babies they can't raise. My heart weeps for those children. 

As for the stares, I'll give them some slack - I think she snapped a pick while they're watching TV. 

Yeah, looks like they're watching TV. I think we all unfortunately look that dead eyed when we're watching the tube. Especially if it's Teen Mom.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 16
15 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I am thinking back to the comment about Barb not showing she cares about Kaiser. I am sure she does, we just aren't seeing it because 11th Street Production cameras are more fixated on that sick bitch, Jenelle and her hate towards her mother. 

The episode were Barb came over after a nice Christmas gathering, I think Barb and Jace brought toys for Kaiser and Barb talked to Kaiser a bit and while it was short I think it showed that she does care for him. The way she spoke to him was that of a caring grandmother and not one of someone who barely knows a child. 

• Love 11
4 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

Yeah, looks like they're watching TV. I think we all unfortunately look that dead eyed when we're watching the tube. Especially if it's Teen Mom.

Not me!  When I watch Teen Mom, my eyes are usually as big as saucers.  Then they're rolling around.  Then they're in squinty judgment.  And then they're closed as I shake my head.

• Love 22

I caught a bit of an episode last night ( not sure how many I have missed) and it had Jenelle in the car with the family. She was griping that she has no time to go to the gym along with other stuff about how she has no time. Anyway I guess it was Dave's daughter ? in the back along and Jenelle was dropping F bombs like it was a competition. I am not a prude and I definitely curse more than I should, BUT there are children in the car AND THERE ARE CAMERAS> I mean filter just a tad would ya Jenelle? Oy!!!!!!

I know, this is trivial in the matter that is her life but really it got me.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, mayvenne said:

I caught a bit of an episode last night ( not sure how many I have missed) and it had Jenelle in the car with the family. She was griping that she has no time to go to the gym along with other stuff about how she has no time. Anyway I guess it was Dave's daughter ? in the back along and Jenelle was dropping F bombs like it was a competition. I am not a prude and I definitely curse more than I should, BUT there are children in the car AND THERE ARE CAMERAS> I mean filter just a tad would ya Jenelle? Oy!!!!!!

I know, this is trivial in the matter that is her life but really it got me.

David was cursing up a storm too. Those poor children

• Love 2
On 16/08/2017 at 5:28 AM, StatisticalOutlier said:

Not me!  When I watch Teen Mom, my eyes are usually as big as saucers.  Then they're rolling around.  Then they're in squinty judgment.  And then they're closed as I shake my head.

This. I was watching an episode once with my partner in the room (I usually watch alone, in shame), and I didn't even realise I was rolling my eyes and sighing until he cracked up laughing at watching me watch it. My eyeballs are towards the ceiling at least 50% of the time.

• Love 6
On 7/27/2017 at 9:53 PM, nikita said:

Gotdamn, but can David get some makeup???

AGREED. With that face he looks like he's made of some modeling clay that fell on the floor and hit a big patch of pocket lint. Or worse. Ugh.

(Longtime reader, first time poster - you all crack me the F up!! Have started from the beginning of the thread but had to skip up here to the most recent stuff)

• Love 13

Once again Jenelle left Endtable with someone. She is in New York picking up her wedding dress and getting Jace fitted for a suit. Marissa is also with them on the trip and has gotten a dress for the wedding. It looks like she gets to participate, too.  

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

I'm surprised she didn't get a camo one in honor of her new personality.

27 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Yeah, she is seemingly so into her redneck, swampland persona, why go to ebil NYC for a dress?

She could have just slipped over to Leah's and borrowed her dress.  Not knocking the woodsy, camo style but damn, there's ways to make that style affordable.  

• Love 5
8 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Yeah, she is seemingly so into her redneck, swampland persona, why go to ebil NYC for a dress?

Because the dresses/suits are free and possibily they received some cash too. 

They dropped some major dough at the American Girl store for Marissa. Guess being the house bitch paid off. 

Am I the only one who thinks Jenelle might be pregnant? The way she is holding the purse and posing in pictures looks suspect. 

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Mkay said:

IMG_2097.PNG

It's almost scary how much they resemble a family, here. Only the forced smiles on the kids gives it away. Look at the little girl's face. Yikes.

Weird how she and Jace look like bio-sibs. Did Janelle find the male version of herself??

• Love 4
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

Am I the only one who thinks Jenelle might be pregnant? The way she is holding the purse and posing in pictures looks suspect. 

Good catch.  I didn't notice it. 

• Love 2

Poor Roll will just have to wear whatever toddler tuxedo the local Tux or Men's Warehouse at the mall in North Carolina has in stock in his size. No NYC trip for Kaiser. He hasn't learned to shut up and pretend to be compliant for his own safety yet. Plus, there's no dark room and crib Jenelle could throw him in on their flight from NC to NYC or I'm their NYC hotel room. 

I have said it before and I'll say it again - it's written all over Maryssa's face: That girl has seen some shit in her young life. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 20
3 hours ago, crazychicken said:

What about the roll, all the other kids are getting fitted maybe he is not invited since be is such a bitch.

2 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Poor Roll will just have to wear whatever toddler tuxedo the local Tux or Men's Warehouse at the mall in North Carolina has in stock in his size. No NYC trip for Kaiser. He hasn't learned to shut up and pretend to be compliant for his own safety yet. Plus, there's no dark room and crib Jenelle could throw him in on their flight from NC to NYC or I'm their NYC hotel room. 

I have said it before and I'll say it again - it's written all over Maryssa's face: That girl has seen some shit in her young life. 

I'll babysit the baby Roll! Maybe he could spend wedding weekend at my house. 

• Love 9
9 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Because the dresses/suits are free and possibily they received some cash too. 

They dropped some major dough at the American Girl store for Marissa. Guess being the house bitch paid off. 

Lol. That American girl store ransacked my "tucksy" stash. I.e., tucksy means emergency retail therapy stash. My two year old daughter loved being in that store but the prices are insane. I walked out with one doll, one pajama set for my daughter and her doll and a special "scene" for the doll at the price of a car payment.

Why couldn't I have invented that?

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Calm81 said:

Lol. That American girl store ransacked my "tucksy" stash. I.e., tucksy means emergency retail therapy stash. My two year old daughter loved being in that store but the prices are insane. I walked out with one doll, one pajama set for my daughter and her doll and a special "scene" for the doll at the price of a car payment.

Why couldn't I have invented that?

My mom says she is very happy American Girl was just a catalog until I was 13, and had outgrown it. She spent a good bit of money ordering for me as a child and the store would've killed her pocket book. However in the early 90s the dolls were made in the USA and were porcelain, after Mattel bought the company the quality changed. 

I hope Maryissa had fun at the store and got something SHE wanted. 

• Love 9

Also, I hope Jace just kept his eyes on the floor while at the doll store. If he even touched a doll out of boredom, you just know the hateful, homophobic shit that would spew forth from David. 

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Also, I hope Jace just kept his eyes on the floor while at the doll store. If he even touched a doll out of boredom, you just know the hateful, homophobic shit that would spew forth from David. 

Yes. Ugh that guy gives me the creeps. 

• Love 1

I still have my American Girl dolls and books and will hand them down. They've held up exceedingly well and will be heirlooms now. They also taught me my first real history lessons, unlike a Barbie or baby doll. They are crazy expensive but I found them worth the expense. When I saw that photo I hoped Maryssa would cherish them like I did. The poor girl has so little to cherish or get excited about. Her life is just watching people get angry at each other and being shuttled around. There's no pure childhood fun for these kids. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 8

Is she even wearing pants or shorts. Holy shit dude put on some longer fucking pants. And no shit Sherlock you're the bride, you don't fucking say. And sooooooo many forced not real smiles from the kids. And for fuck's sake put your damn phone in your fucking purse. 

Edited by toodywoody
Because this bitch makes my head spin and I can't think straight
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, Cephalosapien said:

It's almost scary how much they resemble a family, here. Only the forced smiles on the kids gives it away. Look at the little girl's face. Yikes.

Weird how she and Jace look like bio-sibs. Did Janelle find the male version of herself??

Yeah, somehow Maryssa got Jenelle's ears.  Poor thing.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Lm2162 said:

I still have my American Girl dolls and books and will hand them down. They've held up exceedingly well and will be heirlooms now. They also taught me my first real history lessons, unlike a Barbie or baby doll. They are crazy expensive but I found them worth the expense. When I saw that photo I hoped Maryssa would cherish them like I did. The poor girl has so little to cherish or get excited about. Her life is just watching people get angry at each other and being shuttled around. There's no pure childhood fun for these kids. 

My first cabbage patch has a booty stamp of 1983. I named her Savannah (after the movie Savannah Smiles). I ended up with 6 CBK dolls total but Savannah was my baby. I still have them all to this day and wanted my daughter to play with them. Wouldn't you know she didn't play either baby dolls. She was more into Littlest pet shop.  Ha!

• Love 2

Okay, I'm glad I'm not the only one who's creeped out by the fact that Maryssa looks like she could be Jenelle's daughter. They have the same face shape and eyes. Weird.

As much as it pains me to defend this woman, I don't blame her for not bringing Kaiser and Ensley to New York. Kaiser's a handful, and probably would've gotten bored and restless during the dress and suit fittings. It might have been Nathan's weekend to have him anyways.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

My first cabbage patch has a booty stamp of 1983. I named her Savannah (after the movie Savannah Smiles). I ended up with 6 CBK dolls total but Savannah was my baby. I still have them all to this day and wanted my daughter to play with them. Wouldn't you know she didn't play either baby dolls. She was more into Littlest pet shop.  Ha!

Oh my gosh that was my favorite movie then!  I wanted to name my little girl Savannah when I grew up (I was 9-10 in '83, but only have boys now), I didn't think of naming my CPD after that.  Anytime I ask someone about that movie, no one knows what I'm talking about.  That poor girl grew up to be addicted to drugs and O.D.'d and died.  

27 minutes ago, druzy said:

a.jpg

I think this tweet is implying that one of the kids ate Jenelle's weed gummy bears 

I haven't fully been able to keep up, but David's sister and Jenelle don't get along?  Can she and Tori ever NOT be trashy together?  

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, ShaNaeNae said:

Oh my gosh that was my favorite movie then!  I wanted to name my little girl Savannah when I grew up (I was 9-10 in '83, but only have boys now), I didn't think of naming my CPD after that.  Anytime I ask someone about that movie, no one knows what I'm talking about.  That poor girl grew up to be addicted to drugs and O.D.'d and died.  

I haven't fully been able to keep up, but David's sister and Jenelle don't get along?  Can she and Tori ever NOT be trashy together?  

You are the only other person in my whole life (besides my parents) who have said they have watched that movie. Holy wow! I was 5 or 6ish I think when I saw it. She was a cute little girl and I only found out in the last few yrs that she died and was addicted to drugs. So sad. 

• Love 4

She says she has her shirt up because it's 88 outside.  I say it's because she wants to prove she isn't pregnant.  It was 90 (with a heat index of 101 here). Darn it I forgot to raise my shirt while watching the eclipse. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 10
23 hours ago, Mkay said:

IMG_2097.PNG

That is a weird thing to say, right?  ... "my view this morning!"  Like he woke up and this is what he saw?  

5 minutes ago, Mkay said:

She says she has her shirt up because it's 88 outside.  I say it's because she wants to prove she isn't pregnant.  It was 90 (with a heat index of 101 here). Darn it I forgot to raise my shirt while watching the eclipse. 

What does her tattoo say??  

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Lol and how exactly does lifting your shirt 5 inches help you to enjoy anything?

• Love 7