Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Jenelle, quit with the random tattoos. get a whole back piece, ass piece, sleeve, whatever, but the whole random fucking tattoos is messy. Have a theme and a flow to it, instead of looking like she got a bunch of free tattoos out of Cracker Jack boxes and pasted them on in random places. 

• Love 8
16 hours ago, DNR said:

Juhnelle is the least sensual person I've ever seen - it's gotta be her rotten personality . Who would ever get turned on or find this attractive 

plus hey! Look jace & kaiser roll , a pic for your friends to tease you about 

Exactly. She can dress up in all the lingerie she wants - she will never be sexy.

• Love 6
54 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

Jenelle, quit with the random tattoos. get a whole back piece, ass piece, sleeve, whatever, but the whole random fucking tattoos is messy. Have a theme and a flow to it, instead of looking like she got a bunch of free tattoos out of Cracker Jack boxes and pasted them on in random places. 

Seriously her tattoos are almost more random and jarring then Kail's. The Branches on her back are pretty, but what is with that odd tramp stamp? A skull with butterfly wings? I'm no tattoo expert, I'm only going to be getting my second here next week, but I don't get littering your body with random tattoos that (most likely) hold no real significance to you. Seems like a great way to end up regretful.

As for the pictures...look, I try not to be a prude. Pregnant women should be allowed to feel sexy and beautiful, and I have seen tasteful pictures depicting nude pregnant women. But the Fredrick's of Hollywood lingerie? They posing stretched out in bed with what passes for Jenelle's come hither stare? Sharing it online/with the media?! Gag me.  That's something you give your hubby or partner, maybe as a one off from a more tasteful maternity shoot just for fun.

• Love 10

She might have been going for a death's head butterfly. They're really awesome when done right. That one looks shitty as hell, IMO. It doesn't even appear finished? Horrible placement as well. I've wanted one for as long as I can remember, but I was going to get it done on the sternum area. Can we say ouch? That's partially why I never got it, also kids = $$$$. And, unlike some, mine come first. 

I agree that these are too sexy for a pregnant woman. The woman I used to nanny for had some done with a sheer white blouse, showing off her bump. Hubby with his hands on it. Older kid kissing it. She looked stunning and the pics were really tasteful. These look like one of those "Happy Anniversay" boudoir shoots...except there's a big ol baby involved. 

• Love 8
22 hours ago, Mkay said:

You beat me. Haha I was coming here to post something similar. 

"WORLD EXCLUSIVE"????? LMAO

At first glance the tree/blossoms tattoo looks like road rash to me, or some bug bites she's been scratching.

• Love 4
15 hours ago, ghoulina said:

She might have been going for a death's head butterfly. They're really awesome when done right. That one looks shitty as hell, IMO. It doesn't even appear finished? Horrible placement as well. I've wanted one for as long as I can remember, but I was going to get it done on the sternum area. Can we say ouch? That's partially why I never got it, also kids = $$$$. And, unlike some, mine come first. 

It looks childish/amateurish, it isn't centered on her back, and it's crooked.  Other than that, it's fabulous.

• Love 2

I think if Jenelle just had the branches on her back it would look really cool, but the rest of the tats looked slapped on and random, much like Kail's. It reminds me of how little kids go crazy with the stick-on tattoos and plaster them all over their bodies.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 9
On September 21, 2016 at 10:28 PM, ChocolateAddict said:

The link doesn't really work from the bio (you have to go to her website, then "From the heart" then pregnancy shoot) but here are some photos that make Jenelle look like she was posing for a smutty magazine. 

DSC_0940.jpg

DSC_0811.jpg

DSC_0791.jpg

Oh goshhhhh she looks exactly like Jace AND Barb in this one!!!

• Love 2

The first time I saw her back tattoo at a glance, I thought it looked like a collection of open sores. The skull with wings isn't even symmetrical and I just can't with the leopard print. If I were Juhnelle I'd be feeling a whole lot of regret.

Having said that, no tattoo will ever be as bad as Amber's portrait of Leah. Ever. Words can't even describe how bad that is.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, neatoburrito said:

The first time I saw her back tattoo at a glance, I thought it looked like a collection of open sores. The skull with wings isn't even symmetrical and I just can't with the leopard print. If I were Juhnelle I'd be feeling a whole lot of regret.

Having said that, no tattoo will ever be as bad as Amber's portrait of Leah. Ever. Words can't even describe how bad that is.

I haven't seen the Leah tatt, I must search that out haha

i laughed out loud at the end of the video you can see the shadow of uncle creepys fish lips kissing her belly ?

juhnelles tatts definitely look pretty bad like if she got them on Ink Master her artist surely lost and closed up shop ( sent home ) 

Edited by DNR
Ninja edit
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, neatoburrito said:

The tats are bad, no doubt...but if getting arrested, throwing away any chance of an actual career, abandoning her oldest son and neglecting her younger son, OR getting knocked up by the latest in her string of deadbeat Ike Turners didn't elicit any regret, I can't imagine the salute to white trash mural on her back is going to invoke much either.

• Love 10

Maybe it's just me.... but I kinda thought she should have waited til she was a bit further along for her maternity shoot - and, of course, done it more tastefully instead of like boudoir photos. There's a time and place for both maternity photos and boudoir photos, but I don't think the SAME time and place is appropriate for both. And to me in these she doesn't particularly look pregnant. I kept thinking "could be a baby, could be she overate at lunch shortly before this."

• Love 8

Yea, I actually think she INTENTIONALLY did it before she was majorly showing. It was a way to get "hot" pics of herself, but try to pass it off as a "maternity shoot", so as not to seem so vain. I see you, Juh-nelle. 

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Yea, I actually think she INTENTIONALLY did it before she was majorly showing. It was a way to get "hot" pics of herself, but try to pass it off as a "maternity shoot", so as not to seem so vain. I see you, Juh-nelle. 

You're totally right. I mean, not only is she not showing much, her belly isn't even the focal point in any of the pictures.

That said, Jenelle is one of the least sexiest people I can think of. She just looks dirty to me, like she'd smell bad or something.

• Love 8

I wonder if Jenelle will throw herself a third baby shower? I can't remember if she planned her own shower for Jace but she was definitely involved in her shower for Kaiser because that was the day she was screaming and fighting with Nathan while Jace sang to himself in the backseat. Showers for each baby are beyond tacky especially when the mother doesn't do any parenting and therefore doesn't need any baby gear.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, poopchute said:

Showers for each baby are beyond tacky especially when the mother doesn't do any parenting and therefore doesn't need any baby gear.

I don't think showers beyond the first are tacky. They're a celebration and if people want to celebrate each baby they have, that's great. I threw a shower for my good friend with her FOURTH baby. It was her first boy and she was very excited about it. Her MIL didn't think she "deserved" one, since she'd already had 3 kids. So I threw a surprise shower. It had been awhile since #3 anyhow, so she did need some new things. 

I would never ASK for a shower, or throw myself one. But....if people in your life want to throw you a shower for #2, #3, #, etc, I don't see an issue with it.  Sometimes couples have everything they need and just do a shower for the fellowship, games, and treats. Some do a diaper shower. Sometimes it's a new marriage and  new family want to have one. 

Jenelle having babies, however, is nothing to celebrate. 

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I don't think showers beyond the first are tacky. They're a celebration and if people want to celebrate each baby they have, that's great. I threw a shower for my good friend with her FOURTH baby. It was her first boy and she was very excited about it. Her MIL didn't think she "deserved" one, since she'd already had 3 kids. So I threw a surprise shower. It had been awhile since #3 anyhow, so she did need some new things. 

I would never ASK for a shower, or throw myself one. But....if people in your life want to throw you a shower for #2, #3, #, etc, I don't see an issue with it.  Sometimes couples have everything they need and just do a shower for the fellowship, games, and treats. Some do a diaper shower. Sometimes it's a new marriage and  new family want to have one. 

don't they call it a "sprinkle" for subsequent kids? 

(I think I heard that on a podcast somewhere; I haven't been to a baby shower in for-fucking-ever, my crowd will probably be having grandchildren within the next five to ten years...HEAR THAT BOY-CHILD?  ha ha, I kid, I kid...)

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, teapot said:

don't they call it a "sprinkle" for subsequent kids? 

(I think I heard that on a podcast somewhere; I haven't been to a baby shower in for-fucking-ever, my crowd will probably be having grandchildren within the next five to ten years...HEAR THAT BOY-CHILD?  ha ha, I kid, I kid...)

I've heard the term "sprinkle", but I'm not sure exactly what it is, how it's different from a shower. I was living in Oregon when we had our first. My co-workers and my in-laws both threw me showers. When I had our second child, we had moved to be near my family in the midwest. So my family through me a shower, so they could participate. It was nice. I really think that as long as the expecting parents aren't demanding one, that someone WANTS to do it for them, it's all good. 

• Love 1

A sprinkle is a smaller shower, I think usually people do them if you are having the opposite sex baby of what you already have, and people get you smaller gifts like clothes and not the big equipment since you already have that.

And yes if people throw you a second shower there isn't much you can do, you can't exactly say I refuse to attend this shower! But I don't think you should be involved in the throwing of parties for yourself, like Jenelle was.

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, poopchute said:

And yes if people throw you a second shower there isn't much you can do, you can't exactly say I refuse to attend this shower! But I don't think you should be involved in the throwing of parties for yourself, like Jenelle was.

A girl at work got pregnant with her second child when he first child was 13.  She threw herself a shower, and I applauded that!  I would have done the same!!  the stuff now is SO MUCH BETTER!!!!!!!!

• Love 2
5 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Truer words were never spoken.

• Love 4

Even for your first child (or wedding), you should not be involved in the planning or throwing of the shower. It should be a party that you get to attend as the guest of honor.

Maternity shoots are also meant to show off the bump, and it looks like she de-emphasized it as much as she could. They also tend to be taken later in the pregnancy.

Jenelle obviously just does her own thing.

• Love 9

I'm old, so the whole pregnancy pics is not something I'm real familiar with anyway. My pregnancy pics consist of  snapshots of me holding my shirt up to show my belly (covered in maternity stretch pants-it was the 80's) that my mom insisted on taking once a month. Now, it seems that it's impossible to have a baby without the requisite photo shoot. Most of the ones I've seen are very nice and tastefully done. Not surprising that Jenelle would go the glamour/hooker route and conceal the belly.

• Love 6

Apparently David temporarily changed his Facebook status to "It's complicated" a few days ago.  Jenelle later said he did it by accident (which from what I understand would be difficult).  So I read this in the gossip column this morning:

Don’t believe the story. This Teen Mom started punching her significant other but he didn’t fight back. He just walked out of their home. After two days of calling and texting him nonstop he came back. Jenelle Evans/David Eason

• Love 5

Oh, I totally believe it. And, no, you can't just accidentally change your relationship status. You'd have to go into your profile like you were going to edit it. 

Nice of Jenelle to hit her boyfriend while pregnant. Thankfully Dave just walked away. But he has a record that proves he hasn't always been so nice to pregnant ladies. Whatever he does, or doesn't do, is on him. But if you're carrying a child, why would you be so stupid as to put it at risk by starting a physical fight???? 

• Love 7

Well, color me (semi) impressed that David didn't fight back and just walked away. For sure I thought between the two of them the cops would be called whenever they had their first truly major fight. But yes, he has a record of beating a pregnant partner in the past, to the point of causing contractions if I'm remembering correctly.  Jenelle is really an idiot, putting her baby in the line of fire throwing the first punches at a know violent offender.

I wonder what the heck the fight was about? Uncle Bad Touch seems fairly devoid of a personality, plus in his need for control he has usually bowed to Jenelle's needs and wants. I wonder if he is finally showing his true colors and she is freaking out.

• Love 1

I can already hear Jenelle blaming Uncle ID Channel and hormones for forcing her to pummel him. Dude, it's not her fault that he pissed her off, dude. He was being sooooooo meeeeeeean to her and wouldn't leave her alooooone, dude!

• Love 12
On September 26, 2016 at 6:14 PM, NikSac said:

Maybe it's just me.... but I kinda thought she should have waited til she was a bit further along for her maternity shoot - and, of course, done it more tastefully instead of like boudoir photos. There's a time and place for both maternity photos and boudoir photos, but I don't think the SAME time and place is appropriate for both. And to me in these she doesn't particularly look pregnant. I kept thinking "could be a baby, could be she overate at lunch shortly before this."

And maybe it's just me, but boudoir photos are generally kept private, not shared with millions of strangers.

• Love 12