Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

This (below) is written from the perspective of the child of a narcissist. Sound familiar? 

Maternal Narcissism

She manipulates everyone. She never does anything without an ulterior motive.

She is always the victim. Nothing is ever her fault. She never admits to being wrong and never takes responsibility for any wrongdoing.

She contradicts herself and is hypocritical. She presents one face in public, but privately she is a very different person. It’s your job to keep that secret.

Everything is always about her. She is never there for you. Ever. No matter what. She never sees you, your need, your love, your pain, your loneliness, your accomplishments. She has no empathy. Your feelings don’t matter. If you’re unhappy, it's unreasonable to expect her to notice. If she is unhappy, somehow it’s your fault. Her children are responsible for her, not the other way around, whether housekeeping, financial, or emotional support.

She sets her children against one another so they can never gang up on her. Triangulation is part of the way she manipulates. To her, you are only property. Her children are only extensions of herself. You only exist to support her and it is your responsibility to keep her happy, first and foremost, ahead even of your own children.

Everything is always black and white: If you are not her ally, you are her enemy. She demonizes anyone who is on her “blacklist,” and it’s her way or the highway. If you attempt to set boundaries or withdraw your support, she makes you the bad guy and invents stories about you. If you remind her of her inconsistencies or double standards, she accuses you of “turning” on her and calls you a traitor. She rewrites history to erase her failings or lies. The Silent Treatment can go on for years, because her feelings matter more than anything else. She insists the entire family must shun you, so that the whole family is disrupted. Nobody can be happy if she’s not happy.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, lidarose9 said:

This (below) is written from the perspective of the child of a narcissist. Sound familiar? 

Maternal Narcissism

She manipulates everyone. She never does anything without an ulterior motive.

She is always the victim. Nothing is ever her fault. She never admits to being wrong and never takes responsibility for any wrongdoing.

She contradicts herself and is hypocritical. She presents one face in public, but privately she is a very different person. It’s your job to keep that secret.

Everything is always about her. She is never there for you. Ever. No matter what. She never sees you, your need, your love, your pain, your loneliness, your accomplishments. She has no empathy. Your feelings don’t matter. If you’re unhappy, it's unreasonable to expect her to notice. If she is unhappy, somehow it’s your fault. Her children are responsible for her, not the other way around, whether housekeeping, financial, or emotional support.

She sets her children against one another so they can never gang up on her. Triangulation is part of the way she manipulates. To her, you are only property. Her children are only extensions of herself. You only exist to support her and it is your responsibility to keep her happy, first and foremost, ahead even of your own children.

Everything is always black and white: If you are not her ally, you are her enemy. She demonizes anyone who is on her “blacklist,” and it’s her way or the highway. If you attempt to set boundaries or withdraw your support, she makes you the bad guy and invents stories about you. If you remind her of her inconsistencies or double standards, she accuses you of “turning” on her and calls you a traitor. She rewrites history to erase her failings or lies. The Silent Treatment can go on for years, because her feelings matter more than anything else. She insists the entire family must shun you, so that the whole family is disrupted. Nobody can be happy if she’s not happy.

THIS is my mother in law. Not lying. We haven't spoken to her in years once she put her hands on me. This was life with her up until that point. 

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Mkay said:

THIS is my mother in law. Not lying. We haven't spoken to her in years once she put her hands on me. This was life with her up until that point. 

Ugh, I'm sorry. And see, these are the times when I am okay with someone calling 911 no matter who the person is (in response to the questions about why Jenelle would stay with someone who called 911 on her own mom).

• Love 3
1 hour ago, NikSac said:

Ugh, I'm sorry. And see, these are the times when I am okay with someone calling 911 no matter who the person is (in response to the questions about why Jenelle would stay with someone who called 911 on her own mom).

Thank You! We are ok now.  Much better without that daily drama in our lives.  That description of a narcissist was almost exactly how life was with her. Gives me the creepy crawlies all over again. eeek

• Love 2
(edited)

Good for you MKay. You don't need that shit in your life. Some people stay stuck on stupid and keep toxic people in their life. 

Yep, lidarose, that is Jenelle. Allow me to add asshole to that definition.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4
(edited)

Jenelle doesn't look pregnant. She is extremely short like me and my weight fluctuates that drastically too. If I have any water weight or have gained 5-10 pounds, I look hugely bloated, especially around the tummy, and 20-25 pounds heavier in photos. If I work out for a few weeks and eat well, I'm a size or two smaller and look noticeably different in photos. If you aren't that short (and I have a similar body type too, with the tendency towards stocky lower half), it's easy to misread. I assume, thankfully, that that's also the case with her. Please God, let that be the case!!!

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 7
On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 0:33 AM, Spiderella2 said:

I'm thinking she intentionally got pregnant to get her assault charges dropped or reduced to where she wouldn't have to serve jail time. Pregnancy makes her look more favorable to the judge, and they might not give her jail time since the County wouldn't want to pick up the costs for her OBGYN, and delivery visits. Plus the hassle of getting her in and out of the jail for those medical visits. It may be enough reason for the judge to throw out her charges, reduce them to probation, or give her community service and a fine. Which for Janelle is just another smack on the wrist and her getting of Scot-free essentially. 

I rmemeber her saying she was headed towards a jury trial for the assault on Jessica. Even if the trial wasn't going her way, having a fat belly would make some jurors view her in a different light. 

She claimed to have an Impant in her arm that is good for 3 years. So she had to have gotten that taken out in order to get pregnant. Seems all very deliberate to me. 

I believe they said the maximum time she could do for the minor assault charge was 30 days.  Given that, I seriously doubt that was her reasoning.  I think she's just incapable of making smart, rational decisions.  She's going to have 6 kids by 6 different men by the time she's 30.  All of them being her soulmates, of course.

• Love 6
(edited)
16 hours ago, ghoulina said:

She posted another bikini pic and at some pool. She definitely does not look pregnant. If it's a current picture, I want to know how she lost so much weight and toned up so quickly. Pregnant or not, she was looking pretty poofy there for awhile. 

When she was with The Nathan she was super into working out, shakes and that whole thing (remember she morphs into a copy of whomever she happens to be dating at the time.)   My guess is because Uncle Creepy isn't really the workout type and is more into camping and fishing, she started eating crappy, drinking a lot of beer and sitting around fishing instead of working out.  When you're as small as Jenelle, you can easily end up looking 4 months pregnant due to nothing more than a good amount of bloat from dietary changes and a small amount of actual weight gain.  It really doesn't take much. The bloat eventually goes down and *boom* no more beer/lazy baby bump.

Edited by lezlers
  • Love 7
(edited)
7 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Now that Jenelle has been acquitted, have the job offers been pouring in?

But seriously, why work a $750/week full-time job when you can make a club appearance to judge a tan contest for $5,000 or eat some Buca Di Beppo's for $12,000?   Even spend an afternoon with your kids on the water to make a couple grand from Coleman too....  She will never work an honest week.

When the TM2 money dries up, she'll probably just go on disability because she's lazy.

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 6

Jenelle has always been a very naturally pretty girl, unlike Leah, Kail, or Chelsea, for example, who are not very naturally attractive and require quite a bit of upkeep. Sometimes that's unfortunate...she'll always find a new guy. 

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Lm2162 said:

Jenelle has always been a very naturally pretty girl, unlike Leah, Kail, or Chelsea, for example, who are not very naturally attractive and require quite a bit of upkeep. Sometimes that's unfortunate...she'll always find a new guy. 

I'll have to disagree on that. I think Jenelle, along with Leah and Kail, are on the cute side of average. On top of that, Jenelle's lack of expression and disagreeable personality do nothing to enhance her looks, imo. I think Chelsea is the only one that has naturally pretty features, even under all the makeup she trows on. I think Jenelle is always getting guys because a) she scrapes the bottom of the barrel, b) she is "famous", and c) she throws herself (and her money) at them. I'll bet if she was actually looking for a decent guy and/or didn't have MTV money and fame she probably would strike out more often with men, or at least most of them wouldn't stick around to deal with her crap.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 6

Jenelle has that unfortunate problem of having a mouth that looks like a butthole.  It's a little better since she had her lips done but mostly her mouth looks like an anus, which in my opinion is not attractive.

• Love 3

It's hard to even know what Chelsea looks like, honestly. She used to be coated in layers of bronzer and self tanner and now she wears so much makeup (complete with contouring) that I really can't picture her actual, "natural" face. I don't think I've ever seen that. It's weird not to be able to.

I thought Jenelle was quite cute in 16&P. She's "hardened" quite a bit since then. I don't think Leah is naturally pretty in the least. I've never understood all her male attention. 

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

I don't think Leah is naturally pretty in the least. I've never understood all her male attention. 

She's skinny and blonde and has the good fortune to live in an area where most people are so obese they're pre-diabetic by kindergarten. Big fish in a small pond.

• Love 8

Yeah I wouldn't call Jenelle naturally pretty. She has an odd face shape for one, but the bigger issue is she just seems to have a perma-trash look. I think even if you were to have a stylist put her together, do her hair and make up, something about the way she poses and holds herself just looks.... trashy (in my opinion). I don't even think Leah has that.

However, sitting next to Farrah, she looks much better in comparison. Farrah looks like a 50 year old trying to look like a 30 year old who wants to still be 21.

• Love 8

I prefer Jenelle as a blonde. I don't think the dark hair does much for her.  I don't think she looks cute in that pic at all.

Sometimes Leah can look cute. But once they showed her without her 6 pounds of liquid eyeliner and 3 shades of contouring eye shadows and I did not recognize her. It was right after her miscarriage. 

Kailyn is pretty when she smiles. 

I can't accurately judge Chelsea's looks. I generally hate all her hair and makeup choices. 

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I prefer Jenelle as a blonde. I don't think the dark hair does much for her.  I don't think she looks cute in that pic at 

Too funny because I think the exact opposite! I actually think the dark hair is more flattering and makes her blue eyes "pop." 

• Love 9

Too funny because I think the exact opposite! I actually think the dark hair is more flattering and makes her blue eyes "pop." 

I  agree, I thought she actually looked pretty the day she met the Nathan at that restaurant.  I was actually surprised Uncle Dave didn't have something to say about that.

(edited)

I am continually horrified at Karl's heavy dark lipstick. Someone who loves her needs to tell her to stop it. It's really just ghastly, unless you're going to a reeeeally swanky doo at night in an evening gown and the whole nine yards -- or dressing up as a vampire for Halloween. I spend most of Chelsea's screen time fascinated with the various layers of makeup she has pasted onto her face. All of these girls wear so much mascara, their eyelashes look like giant tarantula legs. I just don't understand how they think this makes them look sexier. Farrah has successful transformed her body into a live blow-up sex doll. I feel sorry for their parents. 

Edited by lidarose9
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, MsSilverSpecs said:

I'm just going to put this here ?:

If this weren't posted here with labels, and/or obvious from who she's posing with, I wouldn't have any clue this was Jenelle. I could run into her somewhere and not recognize her at all.

• Love 2

I don't know what she has done to her face but she has so gone too far.  Not attractive with the lips or the super pulled back face.  It sounds horrible but both Farrah and Jenelle remind me of the scene in My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 where the mom and the aunt hold each other's necks to get rid of their wrinkles, lol. 

• Love 3
On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 2:29 AM, Lm2162 said:

Jenelle doesn't look pregnant. She is extremely short like me and my weight fluctuates that drastically too. If I have any water weight or have gained 5-10 pounds, I look hugely bloated, especially around the tummy, and 20-25 pounds heavier in photos. If I work out for a few weeks and eat well, I'm a size or two smaller and look noticeably different in photos. If you aren't that short (and I have a similar body type too, with the tendency towards stocky lower half), it's easy to misread. I assume, thankfully, that that's also the case with her. Please God, let that be the case!!!

are you me??? that's my mirror, too!!

• Love 1

His face just looks goofy.... and not due to any skin conditions because I won't make fun of someone for that...(I know someone that has vitiligo) but he looks like he got beat up and the swelling never went down.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, butterbody said:

Today's snark brought to you by bottled water that looks a lot like a Corona. 

Aww poor Dave couldn't get his Corona comp'd for an Instagram shot?

7 minutes ago, gunderda said:

His face just looks goofy.... and not due to any skin conditions because I won't make fun of someone for that...(I know someone that has vitiligo) but he looks like he got beat up and the swelling never went down.

I saw an article about it somewhere. He had a thyroid condition I think, and treatment required surgery through the front of his neck. I have assumed swelling etc. was all probably from that since I read that. I can probably find it again if anyone's interested.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, NikSac said:

Aww poor Dave couldn't get his Corona comp'd for an Instagram shot?

I saw an article about it somewhere. He had a thyroid condition I think, and treatment required surgery through the front of his neck. I have assumed swelling etc. was all probably from that since I read that. I can probably find it again if anyone's interested.

well dammit, now i'm going to feel bad for saying that lol

I just thought he had a really oddly shaped face. 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, gunderda said:

well dammit, now i'm going to feel bad for saying that lol

I just thought he had a really oddly shaped face. 

Well don't feel too bad. ;)  I think there might be something to the skin thing given that weird spot on his arm too.

Found the article I was thinking of (sorry for any ad-bombs, it's Starcasm): http://starcasm.net/archives/348368

"Although neither David nor Jenelle have confirmed the reason for the surgery, it is believed he was diagnosed with Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis — a very rare disease in which a person’s immune system turns against the thyroid."

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

Once he had surgery wouldn't the swollen look go down?

I wonder the same thing.  His scar still looks kind of pink; like the surgery was relatively recent.  Or that could be a skin condition too; I did notice in a scene that his hands were pretty splotched and I immediately thought of vitiligo.

• Love 1