Type keyword(s) to search

Brandi Glanville: Drinking and Tweeting - a book and a lifestyle!

• Start Topic

Brandi's explanation of the "joke" was such BS, She doesnt even know how to word it. She ssaid Jeff told her he was going to go hard after her as a joke, and that was it. So she said the show was almost over and she panicked and threw the wine ... so he didnt know that was going to happen.. how the eff is it a joke between them when Jeff never knew that was coming. Another example of her taking it too far with her stupid kid mentality. She knew she was lying her boney butt off, then she threw a dig how she was laughing and she can't cry on que like Kyle. She also cant keep a husband like Kyle, own a business like Kyle, be a sister like Kyle, Donate 100k to a charity like Kyle, or have lifelong friends like Kyle. 

• Love 14

I actually tried watching this skank last night on WWHL. I just can't with her any more. I am done. Watching the lying liar who lies try to convince Andy that she and Jeff Lewis were joking and it was all a set up. Yeah, right.

The woman is trash. And that makes me feel like I am slandering trash. As much as I have enjoyed Eileen and Lisa R as additions to this show if they bring this lying, low class, stupd tramp back, I'm done.

That's New Jersey, out, Atlanta, out, and I am probably down to last episode of BH. Too bad I have been with the HoWives since the very first episode of the very first franchise OC.

This exactly how I feel. I tried watching but about half way through, I thought, why am I watching this, I don't care?

I also think I'm done if Brandi is back. Watching Andy tip toe around her makes think she will be. I also gave up Jersey a few seasons ago and this season is my last with Atlanta.

BH was one of my favorite, not NY but I always looked forward to it. I just can't with Brandi anymore.

She is not fun or funny.

If by some miracle she gone I would be excited to watch next season. I just think she will be around as long as she wants aand I can't watch her any more.

• Love 9

I also think I'm done if Brandi is back. Watching Andy tip toe around her makes think she will be. I also gave up Jersey a few seasons ago and this season is my last with Atlanta.

We think a lot a like.  I just didn't make it this far with Atlanta.  I checked the first couple of Miami and VRules and never connected.  I had given up on NY because of that sceevy old man but I might be back if Bethenny brings it.  I would like that because it will be easier to walk away from BH if Brandi is back.

• Love 3

I agree with Neeners about her seeming sober. I actually think she looked calm and serene and in control of herself. More like Apprentice Brandi. I think she is getting some serious advice and counseling from her new BFF Leeza Gibbons. And, it is working for her. Not a Brandi fan but I try and look at things from a non [artail point of view.

I think the biggest surprise last night on WWHL was that Brandi seemed relatively sober.

We think a lot a like.  I just didn't make it this far with Atlanta.  I checked the first couple of Miami and VRules and never connected.  I had given up on NY because of that sceevy old man but I might be back if Bethenny brings it.  I would like that because it will be easier to walk away from BH if Brandi is back.

On WWHL last night, Brandi mentions that Bethnny ave her best friend Kristin a very difficult time. Bethenny did not like Kristen.  I think Bethenny has very little patience for, how should I say it, not very bright people.

• Love 7

This reminds me of the wine that was sold back in the days when I was growing up. They were called bum wines. Very cheap and one could get a quick buzz. I am thinking of Ripple, Thunderbird, Night Train. I am laughing here at the guy's name being Rippey.  Too close to "Ripple".  I wouldn't doubt that is the same quality of wine that Brandi has slapped (no pun intended) her name on. 

Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill...memories :)

• Love 5

She opened talking about sex, all the same.

And really, this chick lives with a hairdresser? Does she ever do her roots or was she going to half brunette half blonde? With the blonde half being among the tackiest extensions I have ever seen in my life. 

Trash.

I agree with Neeners about her seeming sober. I actually think she looked calm and serene and in control of herself. More like Apprentice Brandi. I think she is getting some serious advice and counseling from her new BFF Leeza Gibbons. And, it is working for her. Not a Brandi fan but I try and look at things from a non [artail point of view.

On WWHL last night, Brandi mentions that Bethnny ave her best friend Kristin a very difficult time. Bethenny did not like Kristen.  I think Bethenny has very little patience for, how should I say it, not very bright people.

Excellent. I can't wait to see Bethenny go after that idiot Kristen

• Love 4

A rhetorical question, but what the hell has BG done to her mouth???  She speaks differently, and those lips have been so plumped that she no longer knows how to speak!!!  Or have her cheeks just overtaken her face?   On WWHL she seemed to be trying way to hard to be good, & not be seen drinking, and her usual bawdy comments were held to a minimum.  I did watch the aftershow, and at the very end Andy seemed to be so over her.  There was a definite chill in the air. 

• Love 2

Just watched the episode when Brandi tells Yo people are talking about Yo's 17 year old daughter being an alcoholic. Talk about deflecting. I'd call a drunk 17 year old a brat, out of control or just an 17 year testing the waters of being 17. But, an alcoholic? Not hardly. A 42 year old drunk hag? That's more likely the one with the problem.

• Love 6

A rhetorical question, but what the hell has BG done to her mouth???  She speaks differently, and those lips have been so plumped that she no longer knows how to speak!!!  Or have her cheeks just overtaken her face?   On WWHL she seemed to be trying way to hard to be good, & not be seen drinking, and her usual bawdy comments were held to a minimum.  I did watch the aftershow, and at the very end Andy seemed to be so over her.  There was a definite chill in the air.

Really? How so? Dare I get my hopes up?

I didn't think Brandi came off well at all in this most recent appearance on WWHL. I don't care that she didn't drink before the show she still came across as a delusional asshole who is addicted to fillers. When she made the comment that she'd throw wine on Eileen all over again and that she has no regrets about that I just wanted to see her get slimed on air Nickelodeon style. She is so disgusting I find it disturbing and I can only imagine what sort of lessons she's teaching her children when it comes to dealing with conflict.

I wonder what sort of reaction Brandi would have if Eileen wanted to play soap opera with Brandi's mother and jokingly threw wine in her face? I wonder what she'd have to say then? I'm sure she'd think it was super cute if Eileen joked about how she was only sorry that it was a waste of alcohol.

• Love 8

I didn't think Brandi came off well at all in this most recent appearance on WWHL. I don't care that she didn't drink before the show she still came across as a delusional asshole who is addicted to fillers. When she made the comment that she'd throw wine on Eileen all over again and that she has no regrets about that I just wanted to see her get slimed on air Nickelodeon style. She is so disgusting I find it disturbing and I can only imagine what sort of lessons she's teaching her children when it comes to dealing with conflict.

I wonder what sort of reaction Brandi would have if Eileen wanted to play soap opera with Brandi's mother and jokingly threw wine in her face? I wonder what she'd have to say then? I'm sure she'd think it was super cute if Eileen joked about how she was only sorry that it was a waste of alcohol.

I doubt she would care. Brandi is the one who trotted out sexy Yo, so she could lean in and hold her father's hand and talk about making up with Brandi. While her mother looked on awkwardly near by. I'm not a jealous person but I would pull my daughter aside and asked what the hell was she thinking?

I'm sure Brandi would pretend to care and threaten to knock Eileen's teeth in but, I assume that would be all for show.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 4

Or how would she feel if one of the women slapped Kim, her BFF, and then said "it was a joke".    Andy was very subtle, but there was a definite "the show's over, I'm done, you can go now".  None of the usual joking around, and he had a certain look on his face.   Everyone seems exhausted with her.

• Love 4

I wonder what sort of reaction Brandi would have if Eileen wanted to play soap opera with Brandi's mother and jokingly threw wine in her face? I wonder what she'd have to say then?

Or how would she feel if one of the women slapped Kim, her BFF, and then said "it was a joke".  

Why does it have to be her mother or her friend? What if Eileen threw wine at HER? What if someone slapped HER? What if someone outed something really private and sensitive about HER? I think we know - because we've seen how Brandi reacts when people don't kiss her ass - she pulls the woe-is-me victim card.

Watching Brandi on WWHL - I think the bloom might be off the rose, but who really knows? She wasn't as outrageous- or drunk - as in past appearances, so she must know she's on the bubble. I'm thinking her lawyer told her to watch it, just like he supposedly did before Amsterdam (no pot). Maybe the Joanna Krupa lawsuit really has legs.

• Love 5

What's the name of that puppet from ...oh...like a hundred years ago.... ugh...can't even remember the show now....Last night on WWHL Brandi looked like the live version of her.

Lol, file this under 'Useless'. Meanwhile if someone knows who I mean, I can use some help here. :D

Oh maybe Ed Sullivan Show?!!? I hate when 'there is no one home up there' and it's happening quite frequently now. Ugh.

7457199_3_l.jpg

Madame With Wayland Flowers?

OMG. Hysterical. I am on team-Brandi (for the first time since she's been on the show...AND in contrast to what appears to be the rest of the world), but both of you are on point with this!

• Love 2

And another thing about Brandi on WWHL - she said that JR is "business partners" with Mauricio. Um, no, he's not. He's an agent at Mauricio's company and works for him as an employee. Sorry if that sounds catty, but I think it's interesting only because it involves Kyle, and Brandi's intense hatred and jealousy towards all things Kyle. It must eat her up that Kyle's husband, of all people, is her supposed boyfriend's boss. Since Housewives is so high school - Kyle is dating the quarterback, and Brandi is dating the second-stringer. She must hate that, so she calls him a "partner."

• Love 8

And another thing about Brandi on WWHL - she said that JR is "business partners" with Mauricio. Um, no, he's not. He's an agent at Mauricio's company and works for him as an employee. Sorry if that sounds catty, but I think it's interesting only because it involves Kyle, and Brandi's intense hatred and jealousy towards all things Kyle. It must eat her up that Kyle's husband, of all people, is her supposed boyfriend's boss. Since Housewives is so high school - Kyle is dating the quarterback, and Brandi is dating the second-stringer. She must hate that, so she calls him a "partner."

The Agency has partners instead of agents so there are more shared listings.  Mauricio and Eduardo Umansky, Billy Rose and Blair Chang are the founders and executives with Mauricio being the CEO.

I just think Jonathan - whose name Brandi can't even spell-see her Twitter feed-even when she noticed the original misspelling she spelled it wrong a second time.   Either this guy gets off on trashy socially rejected women or the relationship is fake.  If that is her hook for next year they need to try again.  This is a woman who wished Ebola on the CEO's wife. 

• Love 3

Why does it have to be her mother or her friend? What if Eileen threw wine at HER? What if someone slapped HER? What if someone outed something really private and sensitive about HER? I think we know - because we've seen how Brandi reacts when people don't kiss her ass - she pulls the woe-is-me victim card.

I really doubt she'd care much if anyone did something to a loved one unless she held a personal grudge against that person and could hold it over their heads.  I mean this is the bitch that doesn't give two shits about her sister having been abused and instead feels jealous and wronged because she wasn't molested as a child.  I don't get how her saying something like that can be excused -- she's really fucked in the head. 

• Love 6

I just think Jonathan - whose name Brandi can't even spell-see her Twitter feed-even when she noticed the original misspelling she spelled it wrong a second time.   Either this guy gets off on trashy socially rejected women or the relationship is fake.  If that is her hook for next year they need to try again.  This is a woman who wished Ebola on the CEO's wife.

I vote fake. Did you watch the aftershow? Instead of saying that she and JR are on-again, she made it sound like she has a new boyfriend, and didn't even name him. Andy was surprised, since she said she wasn't dating anyone at the reunion, which was only a couple of weeks ago.

From Brandi's blog last week. I am irrationally upset now because the quote is "TALK amongst yourselves ... I'll give you a topic .... [x is neither y or z ] ... Discuss." 

So, there we have it, finally, the revelation. Years too late. I can promise we’ll wait around forever for THOSE multiple admissions and apologies. Different people. Different rules. Is it just me, or does anyone else see the hypocrisy here? The best we can hope for is more spin, human chess moves (AKA Bobby Fisher), and word games. Honestly, I just don’t care anymore, but hey, I have to write about it for you guys, so…think of it like the old SNL coffee talk skit, “Discuss amongst yourselves.”

• Love 2

Brandi's obsession with menopause reminds me of the movie 'Logan's Run'. Brandi acts like she thinks all women should be terminated once they start menopause. Of course, in that scenario, it wouldn't occur to her that she will soon be one of those women, so she would have to go on the run, hopefully far away from my TV set. Her tampon string would be flying behind her because, even though she is now a menopausal mama, she feels naked without it. The whole time, she would be yelling things like "hypocrites" and "STFU"

Ok, I probably shouldn't post the crazy thoughts that pop into my head late at night. Going to bed now.

Edited by EVS
  • Love 1

Brandi's obsession with menopause reminds me of the movie 'Logan's Run'. Brandi acts like she thinks all women should be terminated once they start menopause. Of course, in that scenario, it wouldn't occur to her that she will soon be one of those women, so she would have to go on the run, hopefully far away from my TV set. Her tampon string would be flying behind her because, even though she is now a menopausal mama, she feels naked without it. The whole time, she would be yelling things like "hypocrites" and "STFU"

Ok, I probably shouldn't post the crazy thoughts that pop into my head late at night. Going to bed now.

Or that wonderful scene in 81/2 when the older women were sent to the attic!

But they all suffer from this, these women. Growing older is a curse and a sin. Sorry, I like it.

It's truly better and you're truly happier out of that

race. When you're young, you don't understand that, though.

• Love 2

This may not have anything to do with the most recent show (I need to catch up) but Brandi's ageism is really gross.  Her comments about being the only member of the group still getting her period etc are just absurd considering that she is 42 years old.  She's middle-aged FFS.  Beyond the age of 40, menstruating or not, you're just not young anymore. 

I hate her.

• Love 2

I read Brandi's blog.  I do agree the Lisar scene and the whole who used the intervention word first, at all or if one was seriously discussed was ludicrous.

Brandi again claims to be best buds with Kim and Yolanda.  Although both are terribly busy but she texts them.  Bless her heart. 

Brandi pulled LvP stance from last year at the finale, one right after another coming at me before leaving and never addressing what she has against Kyle.  Except Yolanda, Kyle and Eileen had zero conversations with her and Rinna's was polite.  I think it was kind of LvP to have the final kiss off at the finale.  LvP gave it a great try, she invited Brandi, attended Brandi's housewarming, had a meeting with Brandi in which she allowed Brandi to state her case and Brandi did, which had nothing to do with forgiveness but was all about Brandi's hurt feelings. So now after another jab at LvP, Brandi makes a big deal about writing an e-mail and the tired old, "you know I love you," line.  Who cares? No one. 

• Love 2

This may not have anything to do with the most recent show (I need to catch up) but Brandi's ageism is really gross.  Her comments about being the only member of the group still getting her period etc are just absurd considering that she is 42 years old.  She's middle-aged FFS.  Beyond the age of 40, menstruating or not, you're just not young anymore. 

I hate her.

Plus women go through menopause at different ages. I know a couple women who started in their 30s. My mom was 50. That's not always a good indicator of aging. BrandI is absolutely middle aged and it's killing her. The fact that she's a few years younger than the other HWs is the only area she has where she can feel superior, but she's such a loser compared to the rest of them (except Kim), that no one cares.

I would hate her also, but she's not worth the energy that would take.

• Love 1

I just read Brandi's latest blog. There's a lot of warm, fuzzy talk, including kind words about Leann Rimes, of all people. Plus, information about charities she's involved in, and happy talk about her kids and the joys of motherhood and cooking, similar to her blogs from recent weeks. This, in addition to acting relatively stable and sober on WWHL Mon. night makes me think she's reading the writing on the wall and is nervous about getting asked back, so she's actively trying to tone it down. I hope it's too late.

• Love 13

I just read Brandi's latest blog. There's a lot of warm, fuzzy talk, including kind words about Leann Rimes, of all people. Plus, information about charities she's involved in, and happy talk about her kids and the joys of motherhood and cooking, similar to her blogs from recent weeks. This, in addition to acting relatively stable and sober on WWHL Mon. night makes me think she's reading the writing on the wall and is nervous about getting asked back, so she's actively trying to tone it down. I hope it's too late.

I agree.  She's been trying to be on her best behavior.  I have noticed the day after a horrible episode, she spends time tweeting something about kids, charity or whatever to come across as sympathetic.   Ironically, when she left on last night's episode - when walking to the car with JR, she said "take her as she is - she isn't going to change".  Remember the office scene with the guy about doing a more family/friendly podcast, and she wasn't even able to do that.    But she sure seems to be trying to put on a new act.   I'm calling BS!!!   The stress of trying to be normal will be too much.  

• Love 9

I agree.  She's been trying to be on her best behavior.  I have noticed the day after a horrible episode, she spends time tweeting something about kids, charity or whatever to come across as sympathetic.   Ironically, when she left on last night's episode - when walking to the car with JR, she said "take her as she is - she isn't going to change".  Remember the office scene with the guy about doing a more family/friendly podcast, and she wasn't even able to do that.    But she sure seems to be trying to put on a new act.   I'm calling BS!!!   The stress of trying to be normal will be too much.

It's true. She is who she is. (But everyone is). What do you do when your two choices are 1) be who you are, but that means crass and unlikeable; or 2) fake it, which is also a bad bet because it won't last, and people won't buy it. I'd say she's in trouble.

• Love 5

When Brandi is praying for Leann it's either a sign of the apocolypse or her publicist has gotten ahold of her.

• Love 10

When Brandi is praying for Leann it's either a sign of the apocolypse or her publicist has gotten ahold of her.

I remember the charlie Sheen/Denise Richards divorce.  The press on Denise had her as a complete and total bitch.  Then she decided to do a reality show so that people could see she was just a normal person.  This was way before we all got to see the real Charlie Sheen.  And I watched some of it and you know what?  She wasn't a complete and total bitch.  So it was a real redemption for her.

Switch to Brandi.  If anything her behavior on RHOBH has helped me understand the crazy that Eddie was running away from.  If she was physical and hysterical telling LisaV that she loved her imagine what Eddie went through.  So she better get some PR folks involved in this cuz it's not looking good.

• Love 13

I would agree IF I believed one word that came out of her mouth. But since I don't, I would say someone, quite possibly her publicist,  tried to explain to her about how if everyone that watches the show detests you, and you have aligned yourself with the only other person on the show that could compete with your own special level of hate, you might want to tone it down.

However, it's Brandi, so we can rest assured it won't last.       

I vote fake. Did you watch the aftershow? Instead of saying that she and JR are on-again, she made it sound like she has a new boyfriend, and didn't even name him. Andy was surprised, since she said she wasn't dating anyone at the reunion, which was only a couple of weeks ago.

Because for women like Brandi the hook up guy in Amsterdam qualifies as a "boyfriend". Along with the guy she "does" on the hood of a car.

• Love 5

I remember the charlie Sheen/Denise Richards divorce.  The press on Denise had her as a complete and total bitch.  Then she decided to do a reality show so that people could see she was just a normal person.  This was way before we all got to see the real Charlie Sheen.  And I watched some of it and you know what?  She wasn't a complete and total bitch.  So it was a real redemption for her.

Switch to Brandi.  If anything her behavior on RHOBH has helped me understand the crazy that Eddie was running away from.  If she was physical and hysterical telling LisaV that she loved her imagine what Eddie went through.  So she better get some PR folks involved in this cuz it's not looking good.

This. Yes, I watched some of Denise's show and it was pretty tough to hate her. Then, since that time the fact that she took care of her daughters half brothers, Charlie's kids by that other addict chick. Yeah. Not nearly as bad as one might have thought.

Also so true about how Brandi has hurt herself and made Eddie look so much better. I was among the early Brandi lovers. I hated Leeann and Eddie. Now, I find myself glad those boys are with them at least 1/2 the time. Yeah, I still think Leeann is probably a spoiled entitled person, but I don't see her so drunk she can't stand up or speak clearly. She and Eddie seem to be keeping a fairly low profile so, sadly, in those kids lives she is looking pretty damn good. 

Let's face it with Brandi as their mother the bar is pretty damn low.

Edited by chlban
  • Love 7

Typical Brandi, after years of trying to destroy LeAnn she has now decided that it would work better for her public persona if she appeared to get along for the sake of the kids.  Not too many years before the boys are old enough to declare where they want to live and who they want to spend time with-maybe she learned something from Eileen after all.  It has to burn Brandi that Eileen and Vince's ex have managed to work things out and in fact spend holidays together. 

The other day Brandi said her publicist is always upset with her.  I haven't decided if it is horrible planning or the publicist thinks it a good idea to release her wine when the show is over for the season because she comes off as such a bitch.   I think the same is true for Brandi going public with the boyfriend.  I think they have been a couple for a very long time and instead of saying they have an open relationship, Brandi breaks up with him every time there is either a lull in publicity or another equally fame hungry guy comes along.  This year there is no filming of Celebrity Apprentice  to get her publicity during the off season or comparison publicity during the season. 

It is going to be a long hard seven months for Brandi in the publicity department.  Now we can see if Eddie and LeAnn indulge her to keep her relevant or ignore her for peace in their minds.

• Love 3

Brandi anticipating a tell all book by Lisar daughters lol, oh my she has absolutely no self awareness. I mean come on Brandi. Of all people to wonder what their children will say about growing up with a parent in the public eye.

• Love 13

I'm still laughing about this... she says on the boat in Amsterdam, that you just can't say something about someone that could ruin their lives and their children's lives. Oh really? Would revealing Adrienne's surrogacy to the world before even the children knew not fall in that category? And then you call everyone a hypocrite? Wow, that surely is the pot calling the kettle black isn't it?

• Love 18

I'm still laughing about this... she says on the boat in Amsterdam, that you just can't say something about someone that could ruin their lives and their children's lives. Oh really? Would revealing Adrienne's surrogacy to the world before even the children knew not fall in that category? And then you call everyone a hypocrite? Wow, that surely is the pot calling the kettle black isn't it?

Thank you. I wish that someone would have reminded her of this. Or how about accusing someone of doing crystal meth in the bathroom, with a film crew in the next room? That is a far cry from having an addiction to alcohol. At the time, Kim said that it was Brandi who had ruined her life. She continued to cry about this for a year.

I have heard that one of the things that makes this reunion interesting is that they spend some time talking about past history. I would love for these nuggets to be brought up.

• Love 11

I wonder if it irks Brandi that Yo and Kim are not publicly backing up her claims that a great friendship still exists? Clearly they are not blogging so they cannot do it there, but they are not Tweeting things either. I sort of get it with Kim because she is Tweeting nothing, but Yo is still busy over there. She hasn't responded to any of Brandi's "Yo is the strongest woman I know" or "get well soon Yo" tweets. She certainly hasn't retweeted them.

• Love 5

I wonder if it irks Brandi that Yo and Kim are not publicly backing up her claims that a great friendship still exists? Clearly they are not blogging so they cannot do it there, but they are not Tweeting things either. I sort of get it with Kim because she is Tweeting nothing, but Yo is still busy over there. She hasn't responded to any of Brandi's "Yo is the strongest woman I know" or "get well soon Yo" tweets. She certainly hasn't retweeted them.

Last year while the season was airing Yolanda was on WWHL and gave what I would call a lukewarm answer regarding she and Brandi's friendship off-screen and Brandi tweeted that Yolanda had cancelled Brandi going to dinner at Yolanda's at the last moment.  http://www.allabouttrh.com/brandi-glanville-called-out-yolanda-foster-while-she-was-on-wwhl-yolanda-tells-her-to-back-off/  They filmed the Reunion a couple of weeks later and Yolanda and Brandi were supportive of each other until Ken came on the scene and then Brandi waffled a bit.

Fast forward to this season and Yolanda back on WWHL and says this: http://www.realitytea.com/2014/12/09/yolanda-foster-says-sees-brandi-glanville-filming-says-never-issues-lisa-vanderpump/  At some point between Mohamed and David that have to be telling her Brandi is a bit of a loser.  Brandi even went so far as to make fun of Mohamed this year.  Can't go over big with Yolanda's children. 

• Love 3

Last year while the season was airing Yolanda was on WWHL and gave what I would call a lukewarm answer regarding she and Brandi's friendship off-screen and Brandi tweeted that Yolanda had cancelled Brandi going to dinner at Yolanda's at the last moment.  http://www.allabouttrh.com/brandi-glanville-called-out-yolanda-foster-while-she-was-on-wwhl-yolanda-tells-her-to-back-off/  They filmed the Reunion a couple of weeks later and Yolanda and Brandi were supportive of each other until Ken came on the scene and then Brandi waffled a bit.

Fast forward to this season and Yolanda back on WWHL and says this: http://www.realitytea.com/2014/12/09/yolanda-foster-says-sees-brandi-glanville-filming-says-never-issues-lisa-vanderpump/  At some point between Mohamed and David that have to be telling her Brandi is a bit of a loser.  Brandi even went so far as to make fun of Mohamed this year.  Can't go over big with Yolanda's children. 

I do think it is telling that Yolanda will tweet back to her fans but not to Brandi at all any more despite Brandi tweeting her. Unless, Brandi is not directly tweeting Yolanda but instead making a general tweet to her fans making it seem like she and Yolanda are still as close, using the smoke and mirrors trick! 

• Love 2

Is Brandi officially back together with JR?

There's a few months between now and when a Bravo starts filming Season 6, she won't be able to keep up with her charade of being an adult and sober for too long. She runs on toxic drama.

Is she trying on grown woman behavior to keep her job and her boyfriend?

• Love 2

Is Brandi officially back together with JR?

There's a few months between now and when a Bravo starts filming Season 6, she won't be able to keep up with her charade of being an adult and sober for too long. She runs on toxic drama.

Is she trying on grown woman behavior to keep her job and her boyfriend?

??...from January

26F585DD00000578-3008929-Back_on_The_blo

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3008929/She-ran-Brandi-Glanville-reveals-WWHL-s-not-speaking-terms-Kyle-Richards-actively-avoids-her.html

• Love 1

^^^ I see that lasting maybe 6 months tops. JR must be some kind of idiot. She can only keep up the charade for so long before her toxic jealousy & insecurity takes over and drives him away.

Again.

Edited by msblossom
  • Love 1