Type keyword(s) to search

Brandi Glanville: Drinking and Tweeting - a book and a lifestyle!

• Start Topic

If Leeza's been married four times, Brandi's eyes must be gleaming with the secrets she can get on Leeza. And use when necessary. I swear, Brandi is the devil in disguise and anyone who tells her anything private is playing with fire.

• Love 13

Has their business been revealed, yet?

Leeza is not blind I'm sure she has seen Brandi's behavior, I'm surprised she'd want to do any business with her. Maybe Leeza figures Brandi will bring attention to what ever they have going on.

I would rather deal with anyone else, than unpredictable, childish, inappropriate, mean girl Brandi.

Leeza better realize that not only will Brandi  not settle for side-kick status she will be marching to Brandi's many whims.  Maybe Leeza should listen to all of Brandi's nasty comments about age because Leeza is older than all of the RH.

I don't find attractive or terribly interesting-I just think of her as kind of a third rate entertainment personality who won a questionable staged competition.  Any businesses or endorsements stemming from the show should have been front and center by now.  I don't know how wealthy she is or isn't but I just don't see her fitting in.  She reports doesn't make the story.

• Love 4

Leeza better realize that not only will Brandi not settle for side-kick status she will be marching to Brandi's many whims. Maybe Leeza should listen to all of Brandi's nasty comments about age because Leeza is older than all of the RH.

I don't find attractive or terribly interesting-I just think of her as kind of a third rate entertainment personality who won a questionable staged competition. Any businesses or endorsements stemming from the show should have been front and center by now. I don't know how wealthy she is or isn't but I just don't see her fitting in. She reports doesn't make the story.

Yes, that's what I was thinking. Whatever they're working on should be out there, like now.

CA has been over and the RHoBH season is coming to an end soon.

I'm just wondering if there really is anything? What could these two come up with.

I must admit, if Leeza is doing business with Brandi, it makes her desperate in my eyes.

Leeza seemed smart and together on CA. Why does she need Brandi (shrugs)?

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 5

Bringing over quotes from the Media thread regarding Brandi's Superfan and Alleged Blog writer

Can anyone tell me what Tamara Tattles is talking about when she talks about here? She keeps talking about a someone name Katherine and someone named Kristine and how they are the same person and they are Brandi's ghostwriter? But, because she doesn't want to feed traffic to their site, she never provides any links and it is all very confusing.

From what I gather, she's talking about Brandi's Ghostwriter(Kristine) also having a blog under the name Katherine Hudson.

A google for Katherine Hudson brings up absolutely nothing, so I don't really get it.

Found it ! http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/author/hkatherine/ (and it appears that it's Katherine HuTson)

First line in I see why TT is making intimations Kristine = Katherine = Brandi's Ghostwriter.

Talk about over the top defense.

Thank you. I still don't understand the whole they are the same person thing, but she said something about Twitter so maybe that is where the answer is. I don't tweet so I am sure I miss plenty of battles over the Housewives.

ETA: I just read one of the articles. I think I get why TT thinks its the same person. This person really LOVES Brandi.

I don't get who Kristine is but I buy that the Katherine Hutson (the Celebrity Dirtly Laundry writer), the Twitterer, and Brandi's ghostwriter for her blog are the same people.

Edited by quinn
  • Love 2

I'm just wondering if there really is anything? What could these two come up with.

I must admit, if Leeza is doing business with Brandi, it makes her desperate in my eyes.

Leeza seemed smart and together on CA. Why does she need Brandi (shrugs)?

I'd be surprised if they're working on something together, too. I saw a TV interview with Leeza after her CA win, and she seemed to really distance herself from Brandi. I even remember her trying to avoid saying her name! She was asked about Brandi's rental housewarming party, and she said she had no idea the party was being filmed for RH, and she left in five minutes. While I think the two of them truly got along during the CA taping, Leeza is a smart cookie, and I think is smart enough to avoid associating herself with Brandi's brand of shenanigans.

• Love 5

Leeza is either playing both sides or she's fallen for the Brandi okey-doke.  She definitely distanced herself from Brandi on Wendy Williams but she also recently did Brandi's podcast.  She did Brandi's podcast after Brandi mentioned them working together, so if that was an out and out lie, I don't think that Leeza would have done the podcast.

Big doors opened for Joan Rivers, Piers Morgan and Arsenio Hall after their wins and my guess is that Leeza is hoping that happens for her as well.  If Leeza gets a hosting gig on a network / major cable show, my guess is that she is not going to include Brandi in that new role, but if she doesn't get any offers, or gets a hosting gig on some lesser cable network, she may continue to work with Brandi because Brandi is well known and has a following that Leeza probably wants to tap into.

• Love 2

The only thing I can take comfort on re: Brandi is that by habitually or pathologically spewing flagrantly negative and poisonous views about others, she is using precious moments of her life dwelling on the sadistic pleasure she gets by trying to destroy people around her, precious time she is never going to get back.  If her coworkers can ignore her insults and threats as being banal and not worth their time, they'd win.  Dealing with her would be exhausting and I wish she would be fired to improve my viewing pleasure.

• Love 3

Leeza is either playing both sides or she's fallen for the Brandi okey-doke.  She definitely distanced herself from Brandi on Wendy Williams but she also recently did Brandi's podcast.  She did Brandi's podcast after Brandi mentioned them working together, so if that was an out and out lie, I don't think that Leeza would have done the podcast.

Did you hear the podcast? If so, did they mention what their business venture is? If not, I bet it's just another Brandi fabrication, or something she wants to do, so she talks about it like it's real, as is her way.

• Love 2

Did you hear the podcast? If so, did they mention what their business venture is? If not, I bet it's just another Brandi fabrication, or something she wants to do, so she talks about it like it's real, as is her way.

Here is the article about what was discussed:  http://www.realitytea.com/  Leeza isn't really calling it a partnership-working together on something secret-which to me could mean anything from a joint appearance on Celebrity Apprentice to writing a book.  The conversation as portrayed through this article is a little creepy.  I just didn't see the brilliance that was Brandi on Celebrity Apprentice.  I think she went with a Mardi Gras theme and then cancelled it and went with Gibbons genius bonanza instead on Mardi Gras idea.  I can't remember the last time I enjoyed myself at a bonanza.

If you envision the scene with Brandi going after Lisa, which ended in a slap, Brandi comes off that way towards Leeza, at one point she even says she is going to stalk her.  I don't see Leeza, who seems to have made a career out of interviewing celebrities would risk alienating a ripe field of reality stars such as the RH franchise.

If Leeza, who has a journalism degree, is not smart enough to watch her soon to be partner's RHOBH exploits then she is not all that bright.  I think Leeza got a taste of Brandi's crudeness with the "everything is that big?" inquiry be Brandi after Leeza said her son is 6'7".  The four times married Leeza comes off as very appropriate.  Which keeps her in the soft journalism world not reality TV world. 

• Love 3

If Leeza wants a job for one of the major news networks, not Entertainment Tonight, she'd be wise to steer clear of everyone's favorite shameless strumpet. No one will take Leeza seriously if she's in partnership with Brandi.

• Love 10

Oh Cooksdelight I think I love you. But dont worry wont stalk you like Brandi. I have been trying to figure out how to fit "shameless strumpet" into a sentence since I heard it on a preview of "Southern Charm".

Edited by chlban
  • Love 7

Interesting read from Reality Tea. I would guess that Brandi has found another "mother figure" she can cling to until she ruins that relationship. She is all about patterns. First Lisa and her family, then Yolanda and her family and now Leeza Gibbons. She is somewhat of a "leech".  But, good for her for moving forward and making a living from this.

• Love 3

I think Brandi's behavior has been atrocious but I also believe she's living up to Bravo's expectations of her.   I have no idea what she's making on RHOBH now but if the information in my link (below) is accurate, when she started she was cast a part-time housewife and paid only $18,000 for her first season.

"Because 'Bravo realized her lack of filter and penchant for catfights made for great TV' -  she was bumped up to full time status and raked in $136,000 for her second season on the show."  

How many of us know someone who managed to get a 750% raise?

Brandi Granville

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 1

I think after this season Brandi is either angling for another huge raise or wants to be fired and has something bigger up her sleeve.  I don't think Brandi or those around her have the courage to essentially tell Brandi she is a one trick pony.  Her books were both essentially about life with Eddie Cibrian and then life without him, Now there is no third book, which obviously she has a contract to write.  Celebrity Apprentice behind the scenes wrangling are boring and off limits, a cookbook-how did Kris Jenner's work out?  Maybe if Brandi's cooking had been a featured part of the show. This may be her undoing as there is just nothing she excels at doing.

Brandi fancies herself as the next Chelsea Handler and there just isn't the raw talent to support her dream.  As much as Brandi likes to think she a knack for doing an interview-it just isn't there.  At one point when she was interviewing another Bravo fame-ho, Terry Dubrow, she actually ran out of things to talk to him about and said -you interview me.

This season of Brandi throwing wine and  slapping make for great trailers but by the time the audience gets around to watching them they are more of a WTF moment.  She tried the same thing on WWHL with Jeff Lewis and managed to annoy Andy.  Brandi doesn't have a sense of comedic timing let alone a sense of humor. Since her new BFF Kim, also thinks she is the funniest thing since Joan Rivers I am loving watching their friendship implode.  Let's see how big  joke Kim thinks it is when one of Brandi's stingers lands on her.

• Love 5

She probably has a spin off show in the works with Bravo. They did it for Kim Z when she had conflict with everyone.

She's willing to exploit herself and be outrageous with a new set of friends. Drinking, dating, slapping, cursing with her own kind. The Housewives can add a fresh drama queen to ruffle the other ladies feathers. It's a win win.

• Love 1

She probably has a spin off show in the works with Bravo. They did it for Kim Z when she had conflict with everyone.

She's willing to exploit herself and be outrageous with a new set of friends. Drinking, dating, slapping, cursing with her own kind. The Housewives can add a fresh drama queen to ruffle the other ladies feathers. It's a win win.

As much as I can't stand Brandi, I'd be fine with this. I don't begrudge anyone making a living. If she wants to continue to embarrass herself, more power to her. (those poor boys)

I wouldn't watch, and she would not be RHOBH.

• Love 6

She's willing to exploit herself and be outrageous with a new set of friends. Drinking, dating, slapping, cursing with her own kind. The Housewives can add a fresh drama queen to ruffle the other ladies feathers. It's a win win.

Kim Z brought them something to look forward to-an over the top wedding to a NFL player.  It was a show I never thought I would watch let alone enjoy and I have watched all three seasons.  Brandi is still in the renting and talking about her sexual exploits phase of her life.  Coupled with Brandi not being able to film with her children-I just don't see it.  More of VH-1 show. If you are correct and I am sure you probably are-I won't be watching it.

• Love 2

I think Andy really likes Brandi. The last few months have made that really clear to me. Maybe he falls for her poor me act Idk. It just seems he has soft spot for her.

Idk, if he has the power to help her get a spin off at this point. I could see this being something he might want to happen.

Andy loves dating shows, and he loves messy people.

Messy ass Brandi, drunkenly baby talking to men all over LA sounds like an Andy show.

Would it be a hit? Who knows? But to get her off RHOBH, I'm all for it :).

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 2

I think Andy really likes Brandi. The last few months have made that really clear to me. Maybe he falls for her poor me act Idk. It just seems he has soft spot for her.

Idk, if he has the power to help her get a spin off at this point. I could see this being something he might want to happen.

Andy loves dating shows, and he loves messy people.

Messy ass Brandi, drunkenly baby talking to men all over LA sounds like an Andy show.

Would it be a hit? Who knows? But to get her off RHOBH, I'm all for it :).

Brandi did dating last month on the Steve Harvey Show, she has dated on Millionaire Matchmaker Fabio from Top Chef.   During all of this she has been connected more often than not with JR.  So all this stuff in Amsterdam-or last month she had the hots for a teacher-she is still with JR.   Before JR was a real estate agent he was a talent agent-so I just feel like everyone of these dating moments with Brandi is fake.  I think she has a guy and his role is to support her reality TV career.  The fact he works for her nemesis' husband is odd.  I think JR should try having a little pride.  He may think the entire world thinks she is just acting on these shows but she says some pretty horrible things to them and about them. 

I will say she claims they have been serious since Thanksgiving and since that time she has publicly broken up with his three times.  Drama Queen.

• Love 2

Geez, this would be even less entertaining than the hot ass mess that was Lindsey Lohan's  brief trainwreck of a show.

• Love 5

Kim Z brought them something to look forward to-an over the top wedding to a NFL player.  It was a show I never thought I would watch let alone enjoy and I have watched all three seasons.  Brandi is still in the renting and talking about her sexual exploits phase of her life.  Coupled with Brandi not being able to film with her children-I just don't see it.  More of VH-1 show. If you are correct and I am sure you probably are-I won't be watching it.

I agree with this. As much as I hate Kim Zolziak and have avoided her show, at least I see the appeal from Bravo's perspective. Marrying a NFL player and having all those kids - tons of reality show material. None of the other Housewives spin-offs have worked, with the possible exception of Bethenny's show. But at least she opened up her life to the cameras, including a husband, baby, businesses, etc... The prohibition re: filming Brandi's kids has really hurt her.

• Love 1

The

I don't consider the other ladies stealth I consider them smart, they recognize that they are national tv and try their best to be shown in a positive light (although they often fail) but Brandi seems incapable of conforming her behavoir to fit the circumstances. I don't know if she is unable, unwilling,or just drunk. I'm guessing that she believes this worked for her in the past so she continues....but it's not working now. Frankly she comes across as morose, bitter and maybe even mentally ill.

Mentally unstable in many ways is my opinion. When I tuned into this show, it was supposed to be about glitz, glamor, riches, with some personality clashes mixed in, but not to the level that Brandi brings to the show. That is just gutter level.

• Love 5
Maybe in her twisted mind, she thinks that her "intense vaginal rejuvenation" will help her ward off menopause.  Boy is she in for a surprise.   I would consider her digs about the other women's age minimally appropriate is she was just dumb and 22.  But she's 42!!!   She's picking up "hot guys" in the Red Light District - you won't see them clamoring for her.   Ok, this is a bit off topic, and I'm sorry.  But who is newly divorced, claiming she had to live out of her SUV, had NO money, etc., and then goes and spends $12K on her vagina????   And she complains about no money for her boys.  Pffft.

What's this about Brandi once having claimed to have had to live out of her SUV? She can't really have said something like that, right?

Edited by Avaleigh

What's this about Brandi once having claimed to have had to live out of her SUV? She can't really have said something like that, right?

Yes she did as part of her "done wrong" by Eddie and LeAnn crusade.  She may have said she slept in the car as opposed to lived in the car but she was definitely trying to give the impression that she underwent some kind of major hardship after Eddie dumped her. 

I can believe that Brandi slept in her car but I bet that the reason had more to do with Brandi herself and not something wrongdoing against her by Eddie.  Brandi was getting alimony and child support when she got divorce, furthermore she supposedly has several BFFs, so if she slept in her car I am willing to bet it was something along the lines that she was temporarily bunking with one of her 300 BFFs,* they had a falling out and Brandi left/got put out.

* I don't think that Brandi's only option was to bunk with one of her BFFs but Brandi has demonstrated that she does not have her stuff together when it comes to housing, just last year she knew that her lease was coming to an end and she was having problems with her landlord and despite those circumstances, Brandi did not find another rental before she went off to shoot Celebrity Apprentice so when she returned she and her sons were "homeless" and spent weeks in temporary housing.

ETA:

Another possible scenario was that Brandi got a DUI and had to blow into a breathalyzer to crank up her car, and if she had a certain level then the car would not crank.  So sleeping in the car may have actually been her having to sleep it off in order to crank her car, and of course Brandi told people that she slept in her car and let people draw their own conclusions.  Just a theory.

Edited by quinn
  • Love 3

Ha, she probably slept in her SUV while staking JR's place out.

But seriously, it's these kinds of comments that give the impression she's phoning it in as a mother. How do you let yourself be 'homeless' when you have two kids to take care of?

• Love 1

Replying to Sincerely Yours post....."Could have sworn the idea of a group came up and then Brandi asked LisaR to talk to Kyle about it. But either way I took whatever was said as ideas to discuss with Kyle about and not just run with willy nilly. You know cause even Brandi understood that Kyle willing or not should be the first course of action if anyone were considering voicing any concerns about Kim's sobriety"

I took Brandi's comments to LisaR as wanting her to do both, not just 1 or the other but both. In all honesty, Brandi could have spoken to Kyle after the poker party if in fact Brandi was that alarmed/worried about Kim's wellbeing/safety. IMO, Brandi was using Kim to get her, LisaR, off her own, Brandi's, back, not out of real concern for Kim. I also suspect that Brandi was trying to drive a wedge between Kyle and LisaR because she knows that Kyle will not discuss Kim's addictions with anyone outside family.

When Brandi says "sorry," it's just a word. It's always larded with excuses and examples until it's totally useless.

Speaking for myself, once someone has gone out of their way to demonstrate their true, deep contempt for you, there is no going back. Brandi has convinced me that she feels the group is elderly, vindictive and hypocritical. Given that set of parameters, how are any of them interested in interacting with her?

She'll take a mile every time, and if you keep falling for it, shame on you.

• Love 4

Big doors opened for Joan Rivers, Piers Morgan and Arsenio Hall after their wins and my guess is that Leeza is hoping that happens for her as well.  If Leeza gets a hosting gig on a network / major cable show, my guess is that she is not going to include Brandi in that new role, but if she doesn't get any offers, or gets a hosting gig on some lesser cable network, she may continue to work with Brandi because Brandi is well known and has a following that Leeza probably wants to tap into.

These are people who open doors for others and they all helped Trump, not the other way around!  They lent some credibility to his show in that he could get stars as big as Joan to appear!  

• Love 1

Brandi talked about it in her first book. She said that when Eddie left her she often slept in her car, or crashed on the sofa of one friend or another. She was talking about it in the context of having no money, and kind of walked the line in almost saying she was homeless, but she was not. Even then she had the boys 50% of the time and Eddie was not letting them live in the back of Brandi's car. 

The most important part of this story involves her Vaginal rejuvenation surgery, which she had around the same time she was sleeping in her car. She said there was no money but that she wanted to do something that would really hurt Eddie. Her plastic surgeon had Eddie's credit card on file (or this is what she claimed) and she used that to have her vagina all prettied/tightened up. She said she wanted to let him know that she had used his money to enhance her vagina, and have him know that he would never get to take the improved version for a test drive. To me, since she was talking about needing money and a job, it just all made her sound nuts. 

• Love 7

These are people who open doors for others and they all helped Trump, not the other way around!  They lent some credibility to his show in that he could get stars as big as Joan to appear!

If you are saying that Joan Rivers, Piers Morgan and Arsenio Hall, as well as Leeza Gibbons, were well-known prior to their stints on Celebrity Apprentice (CA), I agree with that. I also agree that their presence on Celebrity Apprentice helped the show and therefore helped Trump, the same could be said about NeNe Leakes' and others presence on the show.   I do think that bigger doors opened for Joan, Piers and Arsenio after their CA wins, Joan got a reality show and then re-joined E!, Arsenio got a late night talk show and Piers replaced Larry King.  IMO the correlation with Piers being on CA and getting other big opportunities is there but maybe not super-strong,* with Joan and Arsenio I think it is a strong correlation.

* IMO it is telling how willing Piers is to stay connected to Donald Trump.

If you are saying that Joan Rivers, Piers Morgan and Arsenio Hall, as well as Leeza Gibbons, were well-known prior to their stints on Celebrity Apprentice (CA), I agree with that. I also agree that their presence on Celebrity Apprentice helped the show and therefore helped Trump, the same could be said about NeNe Leakes' and others presence on the show.   I do think that bigger doors opened for Joan, Piers and Arsenio after their CA wins, Joan got a reality show and then re-joined E!, Arsenio got a late night talk show and Piers replaced Larry King.  IMO the correlation with Piers being on CA and getting other big opportunities is there but maybe not super-strong,* with Joan and Arsenio I think it is a strong correlation.

* IMO it is telling how willing Piers is to stay connected to Donald Trump.

Great observations.  How many runner ups or fourth place finishers have had their careers catapulted because of Celebrity Apprentice?  I think it became more of a Brandi isn't an asshole all of the time.  I have hard time buying the hard work aspect these folks put out.  I think the hardest part is dealing with three hours of Donald Trump after every challenge.

I have a friend who married a guy who was 20 years older.  When he died, unexpectedly, she slept with almost every man in sight.   The guy, who was married, who had helped her husband in his last day. . . yep, she did the Brandi Glanville make-out session with him the night of the memorial.  On and on it went.  I never said a word, didn't pass judgement.  Then, my last straw - she was staying with friends who have helped her over and above what should be expected.   She stayed at their home.   While staying there, she came on to their 22 year old son - who she had known for since he was in jr high - after everyone had gone to bed, she went in to his room.   A LINE HAD BEEN CROSSED!!!  I never let her stay in my home again.  I have a son in his 20's and she certainly would not have considered him off limits.  Usually, the next day, she blamed it on too much wine (the BG anything over three glass excuse).

I don't think Lisa cared one way or the other if Brandi went out and picked up somebody - but I think it gave Brandi some perverse pleasure in knowing the guy in Amsterdam knows Max.   Another slutty shot value drunk move.    Brandi has no boundaries, with her personal life, her family life (outing her dad's pot growing in her book), any secrets from her friends.   She is spiraling down fast.   Saying there is a double standard is a joke.   She just doesn't fit in - she can't fit in, financially or any other way. 

• Love 5

Maybe.

Or maybe having this stranger she thought was cute on the street being KNOWN to someone she knows, and known well, made her feel safer that he wasn't some serial killer or a blogger trying to get dirt.  I'd be more likely to hook up with a someone a friend of mine knew well than a total stranger.

I think she probably was just tired of it all, as she said while getting the facial, and that guy offered an alternative to another boring, mean dinner. 

I do wonder if there was a bit of "get Lisa upset" in it though.  Maybe so.

I don't really care about the age thing.  Also, Lisa is besties with Mohammed who changes out women at will, all of them 30 years younger than he is, or more.  Her own life also shows a lack of care about just about the same number of years difference in ages, yes, she married Ken, but I highly doubt the first time they hooked up, him 37, and Lisa 21, they both thought "Yay!  Marriage!"  Ken's son also married an older woman, and she had a real problem with that as well, for years.

So, maybe it's fine with Lisa if the man is older, but not the woman? 

Maybe.

Or maybe having this stranger she thought was cute on the street being KNOWN to someone she knows, and known well, made her feel safer that he wasn't some serial killer or a blogger trying to get dirt.  I'd be more likely to hook up with a someone a friend of mine knew well than a total stranger.

I think she probably was just tired of it all, as she said while getting the facial, and that guy offered an alternative to another boring, mean dinner. 

I do wonder if there was a bit of "get Lisa upset" in it though.  Maybe so.

I don't really care about the age thing.  Also, Lisa is besties with Mohammed who changes out women at will, all of them 30 years younger than he is, or more.  Her own life also shows a lack of care about just about the same number of years difference in ages, yes, she married Ken, but I highly doubt the first time they hooked up, him 37, and Lisa 21, they both thought "Yay!  Marriage!"  Ken's son also married an older woman, and she had a real problem with that as well, for years.

So, maybe it's fine with Lisa if the man is older, but not the woman? 

Maybe the difference is that Brandi was only looking to hook up, sex, a quickie. Maybe Lisa thinks sex on the first few dates is a No No or that jumping into bed with a person you do not know is stupid/dangerous. Or maybe Lisa was concerned for the guy and the fact that Brandi has an STD and is known for not telling guys before she has sex with them.

• Love 2

Genital HPV Infection - Fact Sheet

Human papillomavirus (HPV) is the most common sexually transmitted infection in the United States. Some health effects caused by HPV can be prevented with vaccines.

What is HPV?

HPV is the most common sexually transmitted infection (STI). HPV is a different virus than HIV and HSV (herpes). HPV is so common that nearly all sexually active men and women get it at some point in their lives. There are many different types of HPV. Some types can cause health problems including genital warts and cancers. But there are vaccines that can stop these health problems from happening.

Most people with HPV do not know they are infected and never develop symptoms or health problems from it.

Apparently Brandi has a LOT of company with this particular STD.  http://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/stdfact-hpv.htm

Edited by Umbelina

Apparently Brandi has a LOT of company with this particular STD.

Yes, a lot of people have it and it is spread because 1, people either do not know they have it or 2, they know but don't tell their partners they have it. Brandi knows she has it, she has known about it since before her divorce and it has been said by a at least 1 guy that she did not tell him before. IMO, not telling someone that you have an STD before you have sex with them, protection or not, is criminal.

• Love 6

We have absolutely no idea if

a.  She had sex with Dutch Boy.

or

b.  She warned him about HPV.

She wrote a damn book and told everyone else.

Well, Brandi claims she did have sex with him and no, we don't know if she warned him but we know she has not always done that. I don't think many guys bought her book, especially guys in foreign countries! LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 4

I'm going to be the contrarian. In my opinion, Brandi is right.

Heck, all these women are assholes. Especially LisaV. But we're all so hopped up on "media" and "status quo" that we can't see hypocrisy or wanton materialism anymore.

All this shit that she's getting egged over did stem from "jokes" and "keeping it interesting."

And the rest of the ladies on this show are full of "apperance." They're all basically hypocritical assholes, who care more about "appearances" and "stuff" then they do people. Don't get me wrong, they all put up a good front, but....please.

Maybe it's because I'm reading 'Notes from the Underground' that I feel this way...BUT, I'm seriously tired of upper middle class women, who talk SO MUCH SHIT about each other, behind each other's backs....and don't have the courage to say it to each others' faces.

Brandi, I'm on your team. "Popular opinion," be damned!

• Love 5

523552.jpg

Who you telling! Leeza will be next on the list sure enough of people Brandi has crossed. Leeza get started watching seasons 2-5 on iTunes to watch how your new friend treats her friendships.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 4

Heck, all these women are assholes. Especially LisaV. But we're all so hopped up on "media" and "status quo" that we can't see hypocrisy or wanton materialism anymore.

All this shit that she's getting egged over did stem from "jokes" and "keeping it interesting."

And the rest of the ladies on this show are full of "apperance." They're all basically hypocritical assholes, who care more about "appearances" and "stuff" then they do people. Don't get me wrong, they all put up a good front, but....please.

Maybe it's because I'm reading 'Notes from the Underground' that I feel this way...BUT, I'm seriously tired of upper middle class women, who talk SO MUCH SHIT about each other, behind each other's backs....and don't have the courage to say it to each others' faces.

Ummm, Brandi talks as much smack behind the others back as they do her! LOL The difference is when they say something to the others face, they don't swear like drunk truckers or merchant marines and they don't use half the truth, twist the truth or outright lie like Brandi is prone to do. Brandi goes in for the kill on minor slights and she is not funny, at all, yet claims everything is a "joke" when she gets called out on her appalling behavior. My 3 year old GD behaves better, gives more sincere apologies and tries to not repeat bad behavior far better than this 44 year old mother of 2! LOL

• Love 13
Ummm, Brandi talks as much smack behind the others back as they do her! LOL The difference is when they say something to the others face, they don't swear like drunk truckers or merchant marines and they don't use half the truth, twist the truth or outright lie like Brandi is prone to do. Brandi goes in for the kill on minor slights and she is not funny, at all, yet claims everything is a "joke" when she gets called out on her appalling behavior. My 3 year old GD behaves better, gives more sincere apologies and tries to not repeat bad behavior far better than this 44 year old mother of 2! LOL

Sure, Brandi talks about people behind their back - BUT, then she says it to their faces, too.

And Brandi doesn't "outright lie." People are just too stuck on "status quo" to realize that they're ALL lying. And, I bet, 10 years from now, there will be some sort of "producer tell all" that reveals that Brandi was the "closest to the truth" than the rest of 'em. Her and ole' Lemons Hadid-Foster.

And I am sure you're 3-year-old GD behaves better. She's only 3 and hasn't lived an ounce of life yet!

• Love 4

I will say without the slightest bit of shame that materialism is part of why I watch this show. LOL  The whole point of the show, imo, is to feature rich women, who [seem to] have it all, and things are definitely a huge part of that.  I want appearances, and family and friendship which I get to see that as well.  I have books, music, art, and my own friends for substance -- this show is supposed to be frivolous fun for me because it shows things I will never see and never have in my life. 

Brandi is not some "truth cannon" in the real sense -- if she were, then the first person she'd be aiming for would be herself.  A person cannot be a credible truth-teller when they are lying to themselves.  If she refuses to acknowledge the truth about her own life, than what business is it of hers to try and force that on other women?  Even if she were truthful to herself, it's not her place to go after the other women even if she thinks they are lying to themselves or trying to "keep up appearances".  If Brandi were comfortable with Brandi, she'd feel no need to disparage other women on their looks, their marriages or their children.  She's a very insecure, shallow person, who takes her frustrations about herself out on others. 

Telling some one something to their face is not always the correct route to take, especially when it serves no purpose other than to hurt, anger and humiliate. Gossiping isn't much better, but every single person, ever, has talked bout another person without them being present.  Talking about someone "behind their back" doesn't always mean that you're saying negative things, or divulging secrets, or starting rumors.  It can be about concerns you have for someone or something, or opinions that you want to express to people with whom you share experiences.  Being able to differentiate between those things is important.  Being able to sand in your own truth and not allow other people's truths or distortions to affect your mindset and actions, is what being a truth-teller is about IMO.   

Regarding Brandi's Tears and Whine facial, where she complains to Yolanda  that nothing is fair:  If Brandi feels that the other HW "get away" with doing and saying the "same things" she does, then why doesn't she stop to think about that for a minute.  If the behavior is similar, what else could it be?  Like for instance, her dirty jokes and stories like the other HW were sharing at the last dinner in Amsterdam. Could it be delivery?  Timing?  Intent?  Self-deprecation and wit?  Audience?  Established relationships built on trust and compassion?  Knowing when to stop?  Not hitting below the belt?  

She's so unwilling to see herself as the common denominator and dig a little deeper into why when she does something, it is not well received.  Instead, she cries, whines, yells and complains that they aren't being fair.  Also, not everyone is going to love everything about everybody.  They may not be Brandi's "people", which is fine if she doesn't feel they are as fun and youthful as she is, but she needs to learn how to alter her behavior in order to fit in a little more if she wants to be around these particular HW.  She's trying to come into their lives and their established friendships, not the other way around.  That's not being fake, that's being practical and perceptive, imo.  Bottom line is that whatever Brandi is doing s not working with the other HW.  She can try to figure out why and work toward fixing her part of it or she can leave the show.  There is no door number 3, where all the HW have to like her and put up with her even as she treats them like shit.  YMMV and all that. 

Edited by Mya Stone
  • Love 19

SwordQueen:

But everything you say applies to them all. That is my point. They're all whinging about each other. Some have PR people that are better than others.

And, maybe it's because I'm old, but the person most guilty of starting shit, on this show, in my observance, is Lisa V. Yet, people-- don't see past the marketing layer.

Unfortantely for Brandi, her "team" isn't as polished. Heck, I don't even think she has the money for a "team" yet. But the rest of them sure do......that's why she "looks" like the main problem.

• Love 4

Yes, each and every person on this show has been an asshole at one time or another. And yes, they all have talked smack and all kinds of shit about one another. Some are worse than others, depending on the storyline and what season it is.

Yes, Brandi is the common denominator in a lot of the problems that plague her and the situations around her. Is she the main culprit all of the time? No. Kim needs to take ownership of some of that drama.

For example, because it relates back to this episode, last season Lisa made that comment about Mauricio being seen with a younger woman. It was obviously a joke and the type of thing that Kyle would probably laugh at, had her daughter not been in the room. But, given that Lisa stepped out of line and broke one of the cardinal rules (don't talk about children) Kyle told her off and there was no mention of it again, on camera, by Lisa. However, Brandi brought it up every chance she got, even turning that into the season's major storyline.

This reminds me of one of Brandi's recent THs where she said in relation to the dinner from hell, how all of these women don't know when to stop talking about something. Really, Brandi? After you made tabloid-gate your storyline last season by bringing it up every which way? She brought it up at Carlton's luncheon, in Palm Springs, in THs, etc. Brandi couldn't keep her trap shut about that topic. Her mouth is as loose as her vagina.

Edited by Mya Stone
  • Love 10