Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta - General Discussion

• Start Topic

ZaldamoWilder, your ENTIRE post gave me life, I can't stop laughing!

humble curtsey. :P

That dark cherry lipstick she was wearing for their visit was to die for, though!

Ok this right here?  I thought ya'll would blast me out for bringing this up, but I need google warrior help.  I'm the only woman in North America on whom Ruby Woo looks a damn fool.  I froze frame and rewound twice studying this lipcolor, then like a dumbass got my phone out and tried to barcode scan the tv (why B?).  What was it?  Russian Red maybe? 

'scuse the interruption.

• Love 5

This room makes me lose my damn train of thought every time.  Ya'll are too much.  Gone lose my good paying job laughing like a hyena.  These folks pay me good money to sit here and read forums all day.

• Love 5

So, how serious do we think Stevie is about this rehab business and staying clean? Do you think Joseline will help or harm? He also is back on the Puff Daddy Hitmen's team to work on an album, which is some serious business. I hope he leaves the wife at home when he's in NY

I don't care for KD because I love Karlie Reed's messy ass but I love that she called Sina out on that I want my family back business. Even Joc basically is calling her a side piece that he hooked up with. There is no family there sweetie, go get a job and get back with me. And God help me, the is something about Joc that makes me understand why these girls are tripping over him.

I can't with Nikko and his wife. He is taking the "fall" because he's lying to you. Both of them were responsible for the tape. He is just taking the fall so you and him can be on tv.

And I still like Mimi and Sleazy together. When they talk you can see the respect they have for each other as audults, not necessarily as lovers. He never shows that with Joseline and even though I will never like her, she deserves better.

• Love 1

Nikko getting his wife an apartment in the same building just reinforces my theory that none of these folks have their own homes.  They're living in some reality show village and your importance to the cast determines wheter you get an apartment or a townhouse to display.  I'm convinced that's why we never see kids drawings on the refrigerators or even  a stray picture.

I just love the believability of some of these scenes.  KD whipping the bed AROUND Joc, Nikko telling his wife to keep the secret of who leaked the sex tape IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA PEOPLE.  uh huh.  Reality my ass.

• Love 2

Jrae9233 wrote: And God help me, the is something about Joc that makes me understand why these girls are tripping over him.

I'm right there with you, although i would totally be on the pill--and using condoms given he's putting it in everywhere. But Joc is for fucking and having fun with, not procreating.

I also kind of miss no-neck Benzino.

• Love 3
(edited)

And I still like Mimi and Sleazy together. When they talk you can see the respect they have for each other as adults, not necessarily as lovers. He never shows that with Joseline and even though I will never like her, she deserves better.

1000% agree with this. I can't with Mimi running to him for every other thing, but they do talk to each other with a level of respect, a real change from earlier seasons. That level is definitely not the same with Joseline, but she doesn't show him any type of respect either, so there's that LOL.

Edited by Angelsmom1009
  • Love 2
(edited)

So. Two things.

Rasheeda you're not a nice person. Karlie's messy and too old for this bird shit, but she sat and cried tears into your drink with you when you were going through that silly mess in your fake ass marriage. Shame on you.

Oh dear, that was 6 things.

Agreed to all 6 things, especially, Rasheedah's fake friend ass. Well Karlie now knows where Rasheedah stands in her life. Since they didn't show beef between Rasheedah and Karlie that would explain why she turned on her friend in favor of Erica, I can only surmise that Rasheedah is hella salty that Karlie opened up her storefront and Rasheedah is still waiting for her dumbass husband to give her "permission" to do so. Karlie Redd showed her to don't just talk about it, be about it. Erica and Rasheedah, by their actions at Karlie's event, both showed their thirst was real! Edited by lasandi
  • Love 3

Episode 5:

"Rumor Has It…"

Mimi and her sex tape are gossip fodder for Margeaux and Joseline; Rasheeda learns of Kirk's budget woes; and Mimi invites Jessica Dime and Tiffany Foxx to attend a studio session with Jazze Pha.

Airs May 18, 2015.

Jrae9233 wrote: And God help me, the is something about Joc that makes me understand why these girls are tripping over him.

I'm right there with you, although i would totally be on the pill--and using condoms given he's putting it in everywhere. But Joc is for fucking and having fun with, not procreating.

I also kind of miss no-neck Benzino.

Totally agree.  Joc seems like a cool funny guy to hang out with and occasionally fuck.  He had me rolling in his TH when said he felt like one of the Jacksons, and did the neck move thing.  Too funny.  But as an actual partner/husband?  Hell no.  

• Love 2

Totally agree.  Joc seems like a cool funny guy to hang out with and occasionally fuck.  He had me rolling in his TH when said he felt like one of the Jacksons, and did the neck move thing.  Too funny.  But as an actual partner/husband?  Hell no.  

The Jackson thing was hilarious. I would double up on my birth control if I ever got near Joc.  

Whoever did Kalenna's TH makeup needs to be fired.  She looks awful.  Tony trying to spend money on a club - why would someone with so many kids wants to do something so reckless with his money? That's a stupid question.

• Love 2

I'm watching the marathon and uh, for now all I have to say is KD needs to somewhere other than Dots to cover up those sour watermelon titties. I can't...and more importantly: I wont.

• Love 3

Ok let's see.

1. Promisary Ring

2. All Terrier Motives

3. Verbal Abusive 

If Ernest aint the OG doppelganger of Mr Gaines lol.

I didn't expect Premadonna to look like that....she needs to let the waist trainers & go & just try to lose weight, because she looked a damn mess. And why does Jessica Dime have a problem with everyone? She already didn't like the Fox girl before she even met her, but in her defense; Mimi dumb ass should've told BOTH of them that they were all sitting down for a meeting.

• Love 3

^^^^Agreed. Mimi was dumb for not letting both women know they were going to be in a meeting together. But with that said, Jessica Dime is even more stupid for being so unprofessional. She should have aired her grievance with Mimi in private and not infront of Jazze Pha. And more importantly, forget talking slick INFRONT of Jazze Pha, how about not talking slick TO Jazze Pha. I couldnt believe how Jessica Dime went on and on while Jazze was trying to talk. Girl, shut up for 2 seconds and maybe you'll learn something.

Mama Dee is a hot mess and so is her boyfriend. I smell some kind of spin-off show with those two. I laughed when she and Scrappy were talking (damnn he's huge) and she goes "you see me eating my words". Lol.

I guess it was Mimi's turn to be the center of everyone's attention. For people who hate each other so much they sure spend a lot of time thinking and talking about each other. Mimi is definitely getting hwr money's worth with this damn sex tape storyline. At this point its like who the hell cares whether she orchestrated the whole thing or just went along with whatever Niko was doing, or was completely blindsided. It was so long ago.

It was nice seeing Faith Evans. Due to Stevie's shenanigans and ridiculous/disgusting behavior it is easy to forget that once upon a time he was a legit talent in the music industry. But Im glad she stopped in to check on somebody who she obviously considers a close friend/family. Hopefully Stevie can get himself together with or without Joseline and make a comeback, if for no other reason than to be able to pay his damn child support.

Why is Rasheeda still with Kirk? I mean the guy is such a sleaze and he's making a damn fool out of her. First with the cheating and what not and now with this money stuff.

• Love 4
(edited)

Why is Rasheeda still with Kirk? I mean the guy is such a sleaze and he's making a damn fool out of her. First with the cheating and what not and now with this money stuff.

Kirk is awful not even in an entertaining way like the way Nikko is to me.  Kirk just does stupid shit all the time.  Rasheeda acts like she's so tough and about shit, but she doesn't do anything.  I wish they would get rid of these too.  The only reason I can tolerate Rasheeda is that she's pretty, and her makeup always looks nice.

Ok let's see.

1. Promisary Ring

2. All Terrier Motives

3. Verbal Abusive 

If Ernest aint the OG doppelganger of Mr Gaines lol.

He really does look just like Mr. Gaines!  All terrier!  I had to rewind that one a few times.  That family has their own language!  Mama Dee was a nurse?  Lawd, can you imagine her taking care of you?  She'd be in the recovery room after you woke up from surgery talking about "being in the palace" and you wouldn't know if you were hallucinating or not!

Edited by vavavoom
  • Love 4
(edited)

Kirk is awful not even in an entertaining way like the way Nikko is to me.

And why does Kirk always look freshly dipped in a vat of Vasoline? (did we discuss this already?)

And Nikko looks like he has legit faulty chromosomes or something.

LAWD THESE PEOPLE!

Edited by Jade Foxx
  • Love 3

^^^^Agreed. Mimi was dumb for not letting both women know they were going to be in a meeting together. But with that said, Jessica Dime is even more stupid for being so unprofessional. She should have aired her grievance with Mimi in private and not infront of Jazze Pha. And more importantly, forget talking slick INFRONT of Jazze Pha, how about not talking slick TO Jazze Pha. I couldnt believe how Jessica Dime went on and on while Jazze was trying to talk. Girl, shut up for 2 seconds and maybe you'll learn something.

Er. Mah. Gerd. Do you know how hard it is - or precious it is - or rare it is to get an HOUR of a legit music producer's time?   I hate Jessica for even making me think this out loud, but right here is a really important distinction between how men and women prioritize.  Rich Dollaz saddown in the studio chair next to Cisco to tell him that he smashed his girl and homie went on and finished the cut he was making.   This pigeon ass fool could not get out of her own way for like 20 seconds for the career opportunity that will never come her way again.  I don't know if it should've come her way this time because this thing that birds do? can't shut up for shit?  IS. ANNOYING

And why does Kirk always look freshly dipped in a vat of Vasoline? (did we discuss this already?)

and

I'm watching the marathon and uh, for now all I have to say is KD needs to somewhere other than Dots to cover up those sour watermelon titties. I can't...and more importantly: I wont.

Please see h.r. to collect your last paychecks.

Kirk and Rasheeda, whatever they're doing cannot be real.  How the fuck do you go 100K over budget in a city where you can buy a tear down and plot of land for 30 grand right now?  A.  and B, Someone in finance please explain how he got a hold of a lump sum on a joint account, without her signature, consent or knowledge....in one business day.    Where mama at? I'm gonna need a few more his bikes to be ground into the dirt for good measure.

In the preview, it looks like Niko introduces Mimi and Margo and then they do more stuff that I hate that women do.  Start throwing up gang signs and shit, the whole time the dude who deserves all their mess is standing off center arms folded.    I keep saying I'm gonna phase Mona out of my life, watch hoarders or hey, here's an alternative, read more.   But here I am.

::waves:: Hey Lady Vava

• Love 5

Always!  Always.

Kirk and Rasheeda, whatever they're doing cannot be real.  How the fuck do you go 100K over budget in a city where you can buy a tear down and plot of land for 30 grand right now?  A.  and B, Someone in finance please explain how he got a hold of a lump sum on a joint account, without her signature, consent or knowledge....in one business day.    Where mama at? I'm gonna need a few more his bikes to be ground into the dirt for good measure.

::waves:: Hey Lady Vava

Hey lady!  But why is Rasheeda acting like a $30k withdrawal is a big amount of money to spend in one day on building a new house?  Lumber, windows, doors - that stuff all costs a lot of money.  That being said, I wouldn't trust Kirk with managing my lemonade stand's finances let alone the construction of my house.  Knowing him, he's building a sports bar in the basement.  What is it with this blockhead and sports bars?

• Love 3
(edited)

Kirk looks like the very last brown peanut M&M in the bag...you know, with a cheap ass track suit and snapback hat of a team he doesn't even watch.

Oh and Nikko looks like his thyroid game is fucked up. I'm so tired of his eyes and lips looking like they're about to swing on me through the TV I'm thisclose to pressing all the charges.

Edited by 27bored
  • Love 9

Kirk looks like the very last brown peanut M&M in the bag...you know, with a cheap ass track suit and snapback hat of a team he doesn't even watch.

Oh and Nikko looks like his thyroid game is fucked up. I'm so tired of his eyes and lips looking like they're about to swing on me through the TV I'm thisclose to pressing all the charges.

I don't like you right now. I'm crying.

• Love 4

Episode 6:

"Face the Music"

Momma Dee holds court to air out the grievances in the palace. Stevie J's future remains in the balance as he heads to NY to face his day in court.

Airs June 1, 2015.

I'm getting a little tired of the royalty talk between Mama Dee and Scrappy. All this "anybody who disrespects the kingdom shall have paws laid upon them" bullshit is so ridiculous...it's like they're talking to us like we're the ones addicted to kush. Mama Dee needs to realize the only addict is Scrappy's asthmatic ass. And then she has Mr. Gaines from A Different World following her ass around trying to give her a brass ring so he can hit because he doesn't have any options with his broke ass.

• Love 4

Annnd it's the return of the Promissary Ring!

The Momma Dee dinner was...tense. And Dee's daughter looking like a third rate Keyshia Cole. How about ALL of YA'LL are opportunists?

Sooooo, is it safe to say Premadonna has never tried her own product? It is waist trainers she sells, right?

Surprised to see this "waist gang" thing take off.  It's like bitches have never seen nor heard of a girdle before.

Greasy Kirk bothers me.

I'm calling shenanigans on the Nikko/Margeaux "marriage."  I need to see the receipts that they've been married long before this show.

WHY CAN'T STEEBIE PAY HIS CHILD SUPPORT?

• Love 4

Selling Kirk's shit would have been the least of it. Everything else that I didnt sell would have been burning in the front yard, Waiting to exhale style. Dude is straight disrespectful and him letting that piece of trash talk to his wife any old kind of way pretty much proves what he himself thinks of Rasheeda.

Mama Dee's daughter really does look like Keyshia cole, but since I didnt even know she had a daughter until this season, I cant really say she's an opportunist since obviously she hasnt been trying to be in the spotlight. The way she was talking, she seems like she really does have beef with Ernest (that's his name right?) and how he treated her mom back in the day.

Margo (sry I just dont care enough to look up that funky Frenchy spelling) is looking a damn fool. But that seems to happen with every woman Nikko is around. And really she seems like a decent peeson besides her awful taste in men. Then again if Nikko is to be believed (he did an interview with power 105 or hot 97...I forget which) and he said him getting with Mimi was originally pitched by Mimi's team and the show producers because they felt she needed a new "love interest" and they knew each other for years.

I love seeing Ariane. I wish I could see more of her, but since she seems to have her head on straight I doubt that will happen. Her girlfriend looks kinda old though.

• Love 1
(edited)

So, wait is that Scrappy's "real" house that they showed for the "family dinner" @ the beginning? If he has that kinda house then he got no excuse to not be paying child support.... And, Momma Dee gets on my nerves with the whole "royalty" talk about her "kingdom".... I just can't with the Jessica Dimepiece + her rick donkey pink hair....

Margo (sry I just dont care enough to look up that funky Frenchy spelling) is looking a damn fool. But that seems to happen with every woman Nikko is around. And really she seems like a decent peeson besides her awful taste in men. Then again if Nikko is to be believed (he did an interview with power 105 or hot 97...I forget which) and he said him getting with Mimi was originally pitched by Mimi's team and the show producers because they felt she needed a new "love interest" and they knew each other for years.

That line made me LOL! But, seriously, I just think it's funny how Margeaux(?) claims to be "classy" or something like that + then appear on the show.... Maybe, it is just me, but if you really are classy then you probably should divorce Nikko + never ever appear on the show + not "preach" to anyone who is willing to listen on how Mimi was behind the "leak" of the sex tape because everyone already fucking knew that!

Edited by OrientalAmish
  • Love 2
(edited)

Selling Kirk's shit would have been the least of it. Everything else that I didnt sell would have been burning in the front yard, Waiting to exhale style. Dude is straight disrespectful and him letting that piece of trash talk to his wife any old kind of way pretty much proves what he himself thinks of Rasheeda.

I really hope that their scenes are completely fabricated for the show because otherwise I do not understand, at all, why she remains married to him. (No tea no shade though, when Kirk said she was in her thirties I was like "Really?" And then I looked her up and Wiki tells me she was born in 1982. I think she is gorgeous but I totally thought she was over forty. Living with Kirk must have taken its toll.)  The way that trick was talking to her on her property while Kirk just sat there and did nothing about it was appalling - to say nothing of the financial infidelity and, you know, actual infidelity, that he's committed.

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 2

Episode 7:

"Three-Ring Circus"

Margeaux and Nikki take issue with Mimi's sex tape saga; Joc tries to make nice with Khadiyah; and Joseline learns that Stevie has been working with other artists.

Airs June 8, 2015.
(edited)

Mannn I didn't even know this show was back on!! I just watched epispdes 1-4 and..

Rasheeda you and tricky dicky Krik have been married for 10+ damn years and you mean to tell me you don't know what is going on with y'alls finances?! Girl..Bye!

Jessica DimePeice I'm gonna need her to go back to KOD and take her fake ass with her, How she just gonna be all up in everyones face from the jump?

Young Jock one word VASECTOMY!!! 

Joseline looked beautiful when she was trying on the wedding dresses, she does appear to have grown up a bit and not quick to anger. But she did not seem to be all that supportive towards Stevie when he asked to get rid of all the booze and weed from their house. Sweety that's not controlling that's called being a supportive wife and respectful of your husbands treatment.

Lord I don't even know what to say about the rest of em Nikkio i feel is a damn snake that's througing MImi under the bus to keep his wife. Also ALL of these women are too damn OLD except for maybe Joseline to be carrying on they way the are on this show. But that's what keeps me watching so carry on lol

Also what is up with the talking hands in the talking heads. Like are we doing ghetto sign language?

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Love 3

Joseline's hair hasn't gotten any better as the season has gone on.  It's one bad 'do after another!  I must have tuned out (I was too focused on Karlie's doughnut - I love doughnuts!) when Joseline was ranting about Stevie to Karlie.  What exactly did he do wrong?

For the love of all that is good and holy, please stop with Kirk and Rasheeda's mess.  I had to LOL at Ashley rolling up in the auction house like she was about to do something.

Stevie said that the "good guy" avoided jail because of the botched jurisdiction issues in his trial.  Can someone refresh my memory - was this the trial that was about child support?  Man, Eva looks just like her dad.  I can't help but like the chemistry between Mimi and Stevie J.  It's not like I want them to get together, but I enjoy how they can be civil.  

• Love 1

I was thinking the same thing vavavoom re: Stevie and Mimi. While they were in Mimi's kitchen talking about the latest developments in their lives it seemed so natural and if thats the Stevie that she fell in love with all those years ago, i see why. They have great chemistry, but for both their sakes they need to keep their relationship platonic.

I cant believe this damn sex tape is still being talked about, and even worse is that im still, if only slightly, interested in who's telling the truth. I really have NO idea who to believe.

Rasheeda having that honky tonk aution was hilarious. What I want to know is why someone was willing to buy a second hand rolex for $45,000. I mean how much does it cost new? $60,000? $70,000? I know when it comes to autions people will pay a little more for the item because of the "celebrity" of the person selling it, but who the hell is Kirk?

I was shocked when Rasheeda said something about terminating that girl's contract. If she had that kind of power she shoulda BEEN used it. That girl need to learn to stay in her lane.

• Love 3
(edited)

I am watching last night's episode right now + had to laugh when they announced Stevie J as the celebrity ring master @ the circus.... I dunno why, but it's funny.... It is cute that he surprised Eva as well as she has his face though....I love how Mimi acts like she's better than Margeaux.,,,.Yeah right.... I'm not a fan of Margeaux's style... She got a pretty face, though.... I do like to see her with her hair down covering all sides of her head....And, I don't care enough to google around to see if there is a picture of that @ the moment....

And, of course, that Ashley Nicole would be with Kirk when they show up to the auction because they were supposedly on the way somewhere having to do with a "tour" when he found out about it.... They came straight to it + didn't bother dropping her off somewhere,,,, But, of course, this LHHATL so there is always an ulterior motive of why she came with him....

Mimi doing "children's book" after she released a sex tape? WTF.... We in the twilight zone now! I LOL'ed when Mimi called Nikko "thirstbucket".... That's the pot calling the kettle black! ByeBitchBye

Edited by OrientalAmish

Rasheeda having that honky tonk aution was hilarious. What I want to know is why someone was willing to buy a second hand rolex for $45,000. I mean how much does it cost new? $60,000? $70,000? I know when it comes to autions people will pay a little more for the item because of the "celebrity" of the person selling it, but who the hell is Kirk?

There is actually quite a big market for used Rolex and other high end watches.  You can purchase them online.  Rolex are pretty classic and don't change styles much, so they hold their value pretty well.  .   

There is too many thirsty people on this show now. Can we just go back to the OG crew? Not liking Nikko & Kirk side pieces at all. I want more Karlie Redd's messy ass. I love how she doesn't even try to hide the fact that she's messy.

I still like Mimi & Stevie's relationship, it just seems real. And even though I know this show is fake as hell, I laughed like a fool at Young Joc during the auction scene. He was having a blast watching it all go down.

• Love 2

Episode 8:

"The Truth Hurts"

Kalenna and Tony make a major investment; Khadiyah faces Yung Joc's exes; Kirk acts as peacemaker between Ashley and Rasheeda; Joseline needs Stevie's help; and Mimi is ready to make a big confession.

Airs June 15,'2015.

(edited)

So Joc like all kinds of different women. Alright.

Baby mama #4 looks like a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.

Angie Stone/Jill Scott wannabe wife still claiming Joc? She needs to settle down.

I find it hard to believe Kalenna and Tony had $75,000.

Kirk is an Ole peanut head.

Mimi is not whispering as much. Thank Baby Jesus for small miracles.

I could listen to crazy ass Joseline talk all day. She cracks me up.

Edited by Tallulahbaby
  • Love 2
(edited)

Who is Shekinah?

Oooh Joc admitted to sleeping in his car at the gas station. No money for a motel, but money for god awful matching outfits.

Rasheeda looks beautiful in white. But how come she can check everyone else but Greasy ass Kirk?

Next week looks goooood!

Edited by Tallulahbaby
  • Love 2

Joc's line up of women? Not impressed. And I literally wanted to bang my head looking at these dumbass women being proud to have brought Jocs spawn into the world. Nothing against the children. Always a blessing. But, this is the man yall chose to lay down with. Get the fuck outta here.

• Love 4

Wow... Does Joc think he's lil Wayne with all the baby mother's?

Why KD always have her tits out? Like they're distracting, is that how she makes so much money selling houses? Also she must be on her own right? Not working for someone else because I wouldn't buy a house from the way she's being shown on this reality show.

Baby momma #4 needs to stop talking about her family when Joc is still LEGALLY married! Girl bye!

Is Fatima the famed choreographer?

Bring on next week already.

• Love 4