Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Episode 1:

"The Danger Zone"

In the Season 4 premiere, Stevie J's bad behavior jeopardizes Mimi's new business venture; Erica has child-support issues with Scrappy; Kirk lands a new "office" and artist; and Nikko tries to mend his broken relationships.

Airs April 20, 2015.

• Love 1

This episode only proved to me without Joseline these broads have nothing better else going on nor a storyline. 

Mimi and all her "I wasn't in my right state of mind when I signed over 25% to Nikko."  Girl bye.  I don't like beaver faced Nikko but if she signed a contract she has to pay him. Ain't no one trying to hear that basic excuse.

Kirk, he doesnt mind being scum now does he.  So he got a lease to creep behind Sheeda back.  And who is Ashley Nicole??  And how dumb is she to let Kirk make her sign up for a 5 album deal.  A 3300 dollar rented apartment but can't get his wife a store.  Sleaze. 

• Love 2

Kirk, he doesnt mind being scum now does he.  So he got a lease to creep behind Sheeda back.  And who is Ashley Nicole??  And how dumb is she to let Kirk make her sign up for a 5 album deal.  A 3300 dollar rented apartment but can't get his wife a store.  Sleaze. 

Kirk continues to be a scum bucket!  And Ashley Nicole is so thirsty!  "I'll do whatever it takes!"  Girl, you'll be lucky to get a mix tape out of Kirk let alone 5 albums.

I didn't catch why Jessica Dime is moving to ATL.  What is her talent that she's trying to promote?  Is she trying to do something new or will she be stripping in ATL?

Dawn looked like she lost some weight.  Her hair looked like trash though.

• Love 1

Did you say mixtape??? Girl, stop it.

Scrappy didn't have subtitles.

God, Nikko is ugly. His wife is pretty, though. Those boots were ridiculous. And the open marriage is what they are running with? Uh, okay.

Kirk looks like a gila monster.

From what I gathered, Jessica Dime is trying to be the next Joseline.  Maybe not the crazy part, but just finding a way into the entertainment industry.  She said she had a deal with Flo Rida 2 years ago but nothing came from it, but I don't know what her actual talent is (you know, besides making the booty clap).

And what kind of stripper name is Shenellica Bettencourt?  Really Joseline?

I agree with you BloggerAloud...Joseline seems to be the center of a couple of attention for a couple of people.

Am I the only one who thought about Grace Jones' character in Boomerang when Niko's wife popped up.  Actually she kinda looks like a cross between both Grace Jones and Robin Givens.  I'm shocked this wife wasn't apart of the whole scheme with the sex tape with Mimi.  For some reason I just assumed she knew what was going on and approved of it.  Don't know where I got that from, but glad its not true.  

Can't believe the people on Love and Hip Hop had the nerve to label Kirk's place an "office".  That's a damn apartment.   And how the hell is Rasheeda's money tied up??  Tied up in what?  That apartment?  Something aint right about that.  

Stevie J and his Gumby looking haircut need to go do something with himself.  That shit he did at that girl's show was a hot mess.

This is how Mona gets me to watch this show: put a famous (?) stripper with a pink weave on my screen and show her last dance (strippers retire?) and then have this bitch swimming in a bunch of Washingtons. That's how it goes down? I mean, I guess girl. I mean, I was laughing but I'm sure I wasn't supposed to be. (Or was I? You never know with Mona Scott Young.)

Scrappy ain't shit. You know you don't have no "music career" and you know you owe that child support money sir.

Rasheeda...hmm. You don't know what Kirk doing with BOTH y'all money? Couldn't be me.

Was Joseline even in this episode? Everyone was talking about her though.

I see Mimi is getting older but not wiser and that's all I have to say about that.

How they going to explain Benzino not being on the show?

I watched Hollywood and NY but Atlanta is the one that makes me stop lurking, sign in and comment on the fuckery. I'll be here with you guys for the season. LOL.

• Love 3

I see Mimi is getting older but not wiser and that's all I have to say about that.

Yes, but I howled when Niko confronted her about the 25 percent.

Nikko:  I am in the Director's char

Mimi:   That's the makeup artist chair

• Love 2

Episode 2:

"Say Goodbye"

Yung Joc juggles a new love with an old flame; Rasheeda receives some alarming information from Kirk's new artist; Nikko solidifies his business relationship with Mimi; and Joseline returns just in time for Stevie's dramatic exit.

Airs April 27, 2015.

The scripting on the show is so ridiculous, I have to just accept this show as a scripted soap opera and call it a day. How else can you have things like Karlie Redd's terrible delivery of "OMG Rasheeda," Rasheeda apparently able to "sneak in" Kirk's apartment and surprise him with her own film crew and everything that has to deal with Joseline's return to the show.

• Love 3

I agree....why would Joseline need to knock on her own front door. Doesn't she have a key?

I think some of this stuff is scripted and some isnt.

I dont know what to make of Mama Dee and Papa Dee. The only thing I've come to realize is Scrappy didnt stand a chance of turning out normal with parents like that. Sheesh.

• Love 1

The MF Puerto Rican princess has returned !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But why did she have to knock on the door to her own house ( scratches head ). She looked really good last night but that wig that she stole from Deb that she has on for next weeks show is a no bueno chi chi. 

I aint shit for laughing at Joc yelling foooooooourrrrr in response to how many baby mommas he has.  Boy must got gold in dem der pants cause chile 8 kids and 4 moms is not nan type of incentive.

• Love 3

Yung joc makes me laugh. I csnt help it, with his gumby looking ass.

He makes me laugh too!  There's something about his delivery.  

As if 8 kids by 4 baby mamas isn't enough, he: 

- Has the nerve to have 2 sets of twins that are close in age?  

- Was messing with Karlie Redd last season

- Was messing with KD last season

- Was still married last season

- Is still having sex with baby mama #4 whenever he feels like it

- Gets fur coats from his current girlfiriend

- Still doesn't have as many kids as Tony!

Mimi's eyebrows are too dark, and Joseline's have no shape.  I also don't like that nude lipstick on Mimi.

For a moment, I thought I had fallen asleep during Mama Dee and her man's conversation.  Stolen ribs and jail time?  Besides the theft part of it, how the hell were they planning on reselling the meat in the first place?  Can someone explain this scenario?

Why does Kirk look so greasy in his confessional?

• Love 2

Where is zaldamo wilder? Her ass beta come and comment on the foolishness that is Atlanta!!

::Igorlimp:: you raaaaang, suh?

girl I don't even know what I'm doing here, I flipped channels and came upon this "on accident"  as my country college roommate would say.

And what kind of stripper name is Shenellica Bettencourt?  Really Joseline?

What? hoes can be fancy.   Downto(w)n Abbey.   Way Downtown.

The MF Puerto Rican princess has returned !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But why did she have to knock on the door to her own house ( scratches head ). She looked really good last night but that wig that she stole from Deb that she has on for next weeks show is a no bueno chi chi. 

I aint shit for laughing at Joc yelling foooooooourrrrr in response to how many baby mommas he has.  Boy must got gold in dem der pants cause chile 8 kids and 4 moms is not nan type of incentive.

No es bueno. no es bueno en absoluto.  If it could talk it'd be like "deborah to houston, deborah to houston, we have lift off in four...three...."

Well then we both ain't shit lol!  Girl how's about the saddest damn part of a sentence like this is that he's tame compared to what we've already been exposed to. 

Gawd help me I giggle everytime Mimi walks up on somebody in what's supposed to be an intimidatory stance but is instead a really aggressive looking Mentos commercial.  What the funky hell?  She's arguably one of the dumbest people I've ever seen on screen but dammit if she ain't reppin the veteran dolls with that body though.  Werk bish!

That dude isn't scrappy's dad but it does shed some light on how he came up with his own form of linguistics.  People like that fascinate me no end, how do they communicate in government inspired scenarios?  Welp, guess we'll find out when he go to court huh.   Speaking of which why does Momma Dee sound all the way turned up at the prospect of e-money receiving all the support she's entitled to?  Don't you want your grandchild to live at least as well as your child?  Fuckin hood rat.  On a related note is anybody gonna say anything about meat burglary or.......?

::holds up picket sign::  Free 'Sheeda!!

Stevie bringing back banana parts all by himself huh?  okey dokey artichokey.

eta:  vava, you're on my mind girl, let's talk about this hamburgler situation.  According to momma, Scrappy feeds people in need outta the goodness of his heart.  He gives the entire shipment to Poppa Dee to distribute.  Whatever meat was leftover somehow figuratively winds up in Poppa Dee's pocket, who then finds a way to bruh man his way into a subdistribution deal.  Momma Dee has him snatched up for it (not because she's offended by the side hustle mind you but because he didn't share any of the profit with Scrap).  She didn't know he was riding dirty so instead of a weekend, he does a stretch.   I feel like Jane Goodall.

Edited by ZaldamoWilder
  • Love 8

A selection from Erica's Class-eek's fitness inspired line?

{paraphrasing} we have two kids together and in the 110 years we've known each other, he dabbles, I know about his bitches, but I also know........he wants me.

::packs up camera equipment::  we done here?

• Love 1

So, dude's mama called the po po on him because he didn't give her a cut? And then was all "my bad, boo, shoulda paid me" when he got caught up for longer than expected…did I hear that right?

And the chick…KD, I think (still trying to keep everyone straight), is she a sugar mama? Kinda felt like it.

Did Joseline knock on the door to her own house?

Did Joc say he has 8 kids? Women are willingly having sex with this dude without protection knowing he extra fertile? And then he got this girl KD buying him shit so he could say they exclusive? 

Listen, if someone sends me to jail for any amount of time, I wouldn't be able to sit next to that person for any amount of time. So there's that.

I've accepted that most of this shit ain't real but you mean to tell me Rasheeda is willingly saying the words on this page that have her looking like a dumb ass? She don't know that Kirk is spending $3500 of THEIR money on a damn apartment he wants to call an office? Didn't he also say in one of their talking heads that she don't know that they are $250,000 in debt? Couldn't be me, chile. And on TOP of that, here go Ashley Nicole's thirsty ass throwing all this shade at her at the party and Rasheeda just stood there smiling in her face? Talking 'bout "ohhh, I liked you when I was two years old." and "you look good for your age" and "oh your husband bought me this fresh of the rack from thot's r us dress." 

The pickings for mens that slim out there in the streets? Shit, let me keep my ass at home with my cats and my wine. 

• Love 5

I simply do not understand why any woman would take up with a dude with 8 kids by four women. Where they do that at? I wouldn't date a dude with eight kids by ONE woman. "How many baby mamas you got?" should not be a question thrown out so casually. Is the dick that good? Joc ain't that cute.

• Love 3

Shows like these make me happy God make me a lesbian.  Not saying we don't have our own relationship issues, but damn.  Joc, Stevie J, Niko, Scrappy.  Not one decent guy in the bunch.  These men are obvious jerks (and that's putting it mildly) and they still have MULTIPLE women in their orbit.  Don't get it at all.

Listen, if someone sends me to jail for any amount of time, I wouldn't be able to sit next to that person for any amount of time. So there's that.

I've accepted that most of this shit ain't real but you mean to tell me Rasheeda is willingly saying the words on this page that have her looking like a dumb ass? She don't know that Kirk is spending $3500 of THEIR money on a damn apartment he wants to call an office? Didn't he also say in one of their talking heads that she don't know that they are $250,000 in debt? Couldn't be me, chile. And on TOP of that, here go Ashley Nicole's thirsty ass throwing all this shade at her at the party and Rasheeda just stood there smiling in her face? Talking 'bout "ohhh, I liked you when I was two years old." and "you look good for your age" and "oh your husband bought me this fresh of the rack from thot's r us dress." 

The pickings for mens that slim out there in the streets? Shit, let me keep my ass at home with my cats and my wine. 

Even if you were in the wrong for selling black market rib tips??? LOL this show!

I know to take anything on this show with a grain of salt, but the thing about Rasheeda that floored me was her reaction.  If my husband forged my name on a rental agreement for a secret office that turned out to be an apartment, I'm sorry but we need to re-evaluate our marriage.  Why was her reaction that she wants to part ways with him in a business sense?  It's like the forgery thing wasn't a big deal to her.

I know to take anything on this show with a grain of salt, but the thing about Rasheeda that floored me was her reaction.  If my husband forged my name on a rental agreement for a secret office that turned out to be an apartment, I'm sorry but we need to re-evaluate our marriage.  Why was her reaction that she wants to part ways with him in a business sense?  It's like the forgery thing wasn't a big deal to her.

Yeah, that kind of financial deception would have me in a lawyer's office. Financial matters are HUGELY important to me; you simply cannot make unilateral decisions about the money AND keep me in the dark about it and be in a relationship with me, period.

Do all the men on this show have multiple kids by multiple women? Kirk said he had six (and four grandkids) and they aren't all with Rasheeda, right? Stevie has three by at least two women (Mimi and whoever). Joc has eight with four women, including two sets of twins (I had a coworker who is a twin himself; their are seven kids total with two sets of twins in the mix - but that's all in the same marriage. Catholic, no birth control). I know the dating scene in Atlanta skews HUGELY in favor of men, but really?

Shitt...the dating scene in New York must skew hugely in the favor of men too if what's been going on throughout that series is any indication.  Peter Gunz has like 6, 7, 8 kids with at least 3 different women (two of them are on the show).  Another man is married (and refuses to get a divorce) yet still has a woman chasing him.  And yet another man is facing series prison time (he too has a couple of children by different women) and he's still got his woman wanting to marry him.  

Oh, I can speak to the NYC hetero dating scene - definitely favors men. There are a lot of very attractive women in NYC and men don't have the biological pressure to settle down, so they keep their options open. Plus most people work a lot so it can be tough to meet people.

But I'd rather be alone than deal with multiple baby mamas and child support for 8 kids (including two sets of twins!). Apparently in this show's universe, that makes me an anomaly. And leaving aside the multiple kids by multiple women, none of these men treat the women in their lives with ANY respect. (Also, Nikko is busted, I'm sorry.)

I can see how Stevie gets women though. He's charming, talented musically, and he's very cute with his daughter. She seems to love him.

• Love 3

Episode 3:

"Rehabilitation"

Erica's actions may land Scrappy behind bars; Sina wants to win back Yung Joc; Karlie's grand opening doesn't go as she hoped; and Stevie J enters rehab.

Airs May 4, 2015.

Mimi had me dying when she called Joseline's wig the Carol Brady wig!  I don't know why Joseline is walking around with that on her head.  Deb's wig wasn't any better.

I thought Rasheeda had a store last season?  Wasn't there an episode with a grand opening of a makeup store or something?  It was the same episode with Joseline's driver who claimed to have with her or something.

I shouldn't be shocked that Mama Dee is taking up for her son, but I am.  Instead of rolling up on Erica (and complaining that Scrappy was served while they were in the strip club), why doesn't she tell her son to pay what he owes?  The backwards logic in reality TV world.

I think Jessica Dimepiece is a cute girl, but that hair color does her no favors.

Instead of rolling up on Erica (and complaining that Scrappy was served while they were in the strip club), why doesn't she tell her son to pay what he owes?

MOTHER AND SON hanging in the strip club. What part of good parenting is this? Never mind.

Lord, when Young Joc's funny faced gal came clunking downstairs in her Fredrick's of Hollywood get up (was she pigeon toed AND knock-kneed?) - I DIED. I just have no words, whatsoever!!

And why all these birds always squawking about "getting my family back," when they have an out of wedlock child with some dude who is dating other women? What the hell are they talking about?

Joseline can do no wrong. That wig? Forgiven. Especially because she let Mimi know you can't keep talking out the side of your mouth, and think there will be no consequences. Ya'll better be glad that JOSELINE IS A CHANGED WOMAN. And fuck me, because I'm rooting for her and Steebie as a couple.

Mimi is still weak and dumb.

Jessica Dime looks worn and tired.

I'm here for Karlie Redd's messy ass, she's 45 and still stunting on these hoes.

• Love 5

And why all these birds always squawking about "getting my family back," when they have an out of wedlock child with some dude who is dating other women? What the hell are they talking about?

Exactly! He has children with THREE OTHER WOMEN. He was married to one of them but I don't even think it's that one, so what is she talking about? 

Joc's current girlfriend has dead eyes. There's nothing behind them. It's so weird. If she's paying for his studio time, we know why he's with her.

I had to leave the room with the toe-sucking. Ugh ugh ugh.

(edited)

So when Joseline went on about how she's just gonna sit back and "act like a lady", the way she said it reminded me of Sheneneh from Martin.  "Act like a laaadeee".  And yea that wig was terrible.

The girl that has the twins with Joc really seems more interested in the other girl (real estate agent wannabe) than Joc himself.  I mean you recording Joc just to show her footage?  I say they all just have a threesome and get it over with.

I'm not saying Karlie isnt messy because she sure is, and she herself would probably admit it, but I didn't care for Rasheeda and Erica popping up at the opening of the store to air their grievance.  There's a time and place for everything.  Also, at the end when Rasheeda and Erica were leaving they just looked straight petty when they started knocking down displays.  I don't blame Karlie's new business partner for getting upset over that.    Ohh...and did I see Nene standing in line at the store opening or was that my imagination?

Edited by FuriousStyles
  • Love 2

So I'm all caught up on this season thus far, and I'm happy to see that it is as ratchet and phony as ever LOL. Here are my thoughts thus far:

Mimi: Still dumb as ever, with her whisper talk and overly made up eyebrows. I love how she claims she doesn't need anyone, but is quick to call her attack dog (Stevie) when she's  having an issue, like with what happened with Nikko. And she totally still has feelings for Stevie. I kind of get it, just because she was with him for so long, but seriously, unless it's about Eva, there's no reason for you two to communicate. But you're going to start a management company together? Whatevs. She made herself look like a damn fool screeching at Joseline at their little meeting, and is totally more bark than bite. I totally agree with what J said, you can't talk shit left and right about someone and not expect some consequences to come your way. The funny thing is that I have yet to see her get all up in Joseline's face like she's done with everyone else she's had an argument with. She knows Joseline would rip her face off. She had me howling with that Carol Brady wig comment though.

Stevie J: I don't know how much of this story line with the drugs is really, but I hope he is getting help if it is, for his kids more than anything. The scene of him and his daughter absolutely broke my heart. I know that these reality shows are about 10% reality, but kids that young cannot fake those type of tears. It honestly makes me a little angry, because they don't sign up for this nonsense. 

Joseline: I have a soft spot for the Puerto Rican Princess, I'm not gonna lie. I think she knows she's tacky as hell, and owns it, but at the same time is trying to redeem herself. And I think it is absolutely hilarious that she was the topic of conversation all throughout the first episode, and she never even appeared. If that's not proof of her power, I don't know what is. I truly am rooting for some sort of success for her, and for her and Stevie to make it as a couple.

Erica/Scrappy/Mama Dee: Erica, you are completely and totally entitled to child support, but girl…that's gonna be like trying to squeeze blood from a turnip. You know full well that Scrappy ain't got no money. Dude hasn't had a hit since "You Ain't Got No Problems," and that was barely a hit. Stop wasting your coins by taking him to court. You SEEM to be doing okay financially, way better than he has ever been since I've been watching this show. So just let him have his time with his daughter, and be the primary parent, like you've always been. There's no point in doing a runtelldat to Mama Dee either. It's clear in her eyes that her son can do no wrong. I can't even get into it with Mama Dee's ex husbands ex convict whatever stuff. It was so confusing. I know she said that wasn't Scrappy's father, but if he was raised in the house with all that craziness, Scrappy never had a chance.

Jessica Dyme: Is she trying to be Joseline 2.0 or something? Just once, I would LOVE to see a story line where these women quit stripping because they want to go to school to be a doctor, or a lawyer, or a scientist, or something other than ANOTHER no talent rapper. Over it. And I'm sorry, every time I look I at her with the pink hair and giant ass, I think of Pinky the porn star. Pretty sure Pinky's ass is real though.

Joc/Various Women:  I would be able to be more snarky about Joc and his jock (see what I did there?) if I didn't know a ridiculous about of men and women who are in this exact same situation. Bitching and fighting over a no-count snake that is slithering inside of everything that moves, claiming they want to "keep their families together." They look damn foolish, especially that old looking Sena (???) chick. Honestly, KD doesn't even seem that into Joc. She seems to know her role as a sugar mama and be okay with it. We'll see.

Karlie Redd: Messy, thy name is Karlie. I saw "Top Five" and her vulgar ass sex scene with Cedric the Entertainer (disappointed in him for signing up for that shit show). I don't give a damn how old she is, doesn't she have a teenage daughter? Actually I do care how old she is, because at her age (which is clearly late 30s at the very youngest), she should know better. Is that the example you want to set for your daughter? Between her nonsense, and Mimi and her sex tape, just…God, when did mothers stop caring about being someone their kids can look up to? Moms should own their sexiness, but ugh. The one thing I will agree with her on is the boutique (like we need another Rainbow/Pretty Girl/Easy Pickins type store, but hey, I'm not gonna act like I don't enjoy shopping cheap LOL) with Erica. If you are truly about your business, than make it happen, don't just talk about it. All it says to me is that Erica knows her Class6 fashion nonsense was just that, nonsense.

Rasheeda/Kirk: I can't with these two. I really can't. Rasheeda, this man has disrespected you and your marriage in every possible way, and now he is messing with your finances. What is it gonna take for you to just call it a wash and move on with your life? It's just painful to watch and I find nothing entertaining about it. Wasn't Kirk a doting husband in the first season? What the hell happened?

• Love 5

Episode 4:

"Cuffed Up"

Rhadiyah puts Yung Joc in a compromising position; Margeaux arrives in Atlanta and forms an unlikely friendship; Kalenna prepares for the arrival of her baby; Rasheeda and Karlie have it out; and Stevie faces a major legal hurdle.

Airs May 11, 2015.

So.  Two things.

Margeaux.  girl. a) I love the super hincty Louisiana style spelling of your name.  b) to your husband, you uttered the words "are you going to finally tell me the truth about this sex tape?"  ::looksatcongregation::  Church? I ask you this morning, is there any part of that sentence that would indicate that this woman is missing some vital information?

The appropriate punishment to infidelity is having your extremities tied up with the flimsiest of restraints while being force fed chocolate strawberries and "lashed" with the not-buckle end of a pleather belt?  any Romans and/or countrymen in the house?  I'm almost positive, she went about crucifixion all wrong.   By the way, why she mad bro?  Didn't she ask ole girl for proof?  Then got pissed at it being true? KD needs to get in touch with the cast of RHOa right now.  Mean, if you're gonna be with a cheater anyway, African princes love thickarellas and they would never let her pay the bill.

Kaleena wants her pre-baby body back in a week.  That was cute.

I keep forgetting that Jossy's like 29 or something right?   "I can't give up drinking at this point in my life"  and "what has his addiction got to do with me?" - switch to the TH of her describing married couples going through stuff as a team.  Lol.  How did I leave that scene empathizing with her potential struggle to going weedless for a year?   Mona, damn you, you put a ruffie in my teevee!  

Rasheeda you're not a nice person.  Karlie's messy and too old for this bird shit, but she sat and cried tears into your drink with you when you were going through that silly mess in your fake ass marriage.  Shame on you.

Mona!  I'm yelling at you again for that scene between Scrappy and Erica's lawyers.  There is nothing to get turned up about and I'm insulted that you think we don't know any better than it ever reaching that point.   It's all on the papers, you either owe child support or you don't.  And if you don't, you bring proof of payments.  /fin.   That was a complete waste of our time and whoever played the lawyers owe you back your scale pay. They was turr'ble. 

Oh dear, that was 6 things. 

• Love 7
(edited)

KD didn't even hit Joc with that belt.  She was just hitting spots on the bed near him.  My mom doesn't watch the show, but as accurate as she was with a belt when I was a kid getting my ass whooped, I'm sure she would have disapproved.  

Edited by coxtradamus
  • Love 7

ZaldamoWilder, your ENTIRE post gave me life, I can't stop laughing!

I admittedly love Margeaux's style and her cheekbones are to die for. But clearly she is not the brightest bulb in the box, because I can't name one redeeming quality in Nikko (in personality and definitely not in looks), that would lead her into marrying him. And girl, you let this toad find you an apartment in the same building?! Why do these women let this creeps control every aspect of their lives?! 

Can someone explain to me how Tony and Kaleena can afford that giant mansion? I know the cost of living in Georgia is lower than say the northeast, but REALLY?! Wait, don't bother to explain, because it was clear that they didn't live in it. It looked like a sample home. Frontin asses. If they truly DO have $70k saved up, the dumbest thing in the world to sink it into the very shaky real estate market, especially with 50-11 kids and a new baby. And sure honey, let's discuss our crushing finance issues while I'm IN LABOR. Ugh.

I do forget how young Joseline is, she's not even 30, right? I get that she doesn't want to stop getting her party on. But girl, marriage=teamwork, and if your husband has an addiction problem, so do you. And an addict is not going to recover if they are constantly around the substance they are addicted to. That's like sending an alcoholic to work in a liquor store. So in order to help your husband, you have to make the sacrifice, which IMO isn't asking for much, unless you too have a problem, which you allegedly do. That dark cherry lipstick she was wearing for their visit was to die for, though!

That whole scene with Joc and KD had me dying, because it was so staged. Homegirl could barely hold back that smile, and wasn't aiming for him at all with that belt. I really question a lot of these so called "professional" women that appear on shows like this. Particularly a job like KD's, a real estate broker, which is a job of the people. Would you really want to purchase a home from a person who is prancing around in a fishnet onesie and throwing Henessey at their cheating has been boyfriend on national television? What you do in your personal life is your business, but you are putting your personal life out for the world to see, and it's messy. She's got a cute naturally curvy body though. I watched the live after party, Joc was on it, and some comedian went in on KD, calling her fat, Miss Piggy, etc. And he looked genuinely pissed off, and I don't blame him. A girl with naturally full breasts and butt is fat, but someone with exaggerated and obviously fake body parts (I'm looking at you Jessica Dyme and YOU TOO Karlie), is attractive?

Speaking of Karlie, other than her whole diatribe of her having a successful million dollar business since she was 15 (really, girl?), I do agree with her about the whole thing with the store and Erica. Don't talk about it, be about it, and if you can't be about it, don't expect me to wait around until you can be about it. Rasheeda clearly is jealous that she beat her to having a brick and mortar store. And Rasheeda, you're not too far behind Karlie in the age department, so I wouldn't pull that card. Getting older isn't easy, but I truly believe it's a blessing. Like Momma Dee said on the after party, "I'm 51, and I just buried someone who was 20." Be grateful.

Like Zaldamo said, it's cut and dry in writing whether you are paying child support or not, there are no questions. And if you are doing it off the books (which is the dumbest thing in the world IMO, and this is the exact reason why), then you better have receipts on top of receipts. I really can't wait to see how this nonsense plays out between Scrappy and Erica.

• Love 2