Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Why did Benzino and Althea sit there and wait while Stevie and Joseline ran up and start wailing on them?  Did they trust security to step in?

I felt Erica D. disrespected herself by sharing that bit of information.  Some things are best left unsaid.

Too much time was wasted on Erica P. and Scrappy's "friendship"; she needs to take responsibility for her part in the "friendship" with Scrappy.  Who walks around their friend with their ass hanging out and makes sure he's aware of it hanging out?  She was looking for more than a friendship.

I didn't find Yung Joc amusing at all, he couldn't verbalize that story without acting it out? Why do we need a demonstration of how Karlie fractured his finger?   I thought he looked rather ridiculous rolling around on the floor.

This part of the reunion

1. Menswear - I wish I could sit all the male members of this cast down and just have a talk about how 1) wearing white capri's is not okay 2) there is no need to wear sunglasses inside, and after a certain age, you don't look "hip-hop and cool" you just look like an old sad man trying to look young and 3) wearing the same blazer I've seen on an 80 year old Asian woman at the mall is also not cool, I remember the days when men just wore a nice button down shirt and some dockers or slacks when they had to be somewhere.  Geez.

2. Producer Shenanigans - "so Stevie, we're gonna have a peaceful reunion right?  Because I've heard you've been having some problems with Benzino, but you guys are gonna be cool right?", "so Benzino, we just want to make sure you aren't going to fight Stevie in this reunion, I mean,  you guys can hold it together right?  I mean, I heard he has been talking shit about you, but you're cool right?"  Whatever.

3. Simone - seems like a nice woman, but isn't she an actress?  I felt like Perez Hilton does a better job of hosting the BGC reunion, she just doesn't seem that excited

4. Erica - totally co-sign that she is worried about getting booted off the show, and she should be, she is getting boring, and no one wants to pay $115 for a lycra dress that they could find at Styles for Less, for $12.

5. Karlie - I wish she would just stop, geez, Joc is not even good looking.  Stop admitting to acting crazy over this grown ass man wearing clamdiggers, and a blue flowered blazer!  It just looks bad on you.

6. The audience - is it just me, or did this "audience" look especially ratchet.  The camera keeps going to one woman who didn't even bother to deal with her edges, its strange.

7. Scrappy/Erica's/Bambi - goodness, who cares?  I'm a little upset that a show that has made a such a big deal of "cyberbullying" won't address the issue of domestic violence, because I'm about 95% sure that Scrappy hit Erica in that bar.

• Love 3
6. The audience - is it just me, or did this "audience" look especially ratchet.  The camera keeps going to one woman who didn't even bother to deal with her edges, its strange.

7. Scrappy/Erica's/Bambi - goodness, who cares?  I'm a little upset that a show that has made a such a big deal of "cyberbullying" won't address the issue of domestic violence, because I'm about 95% sure that Scrappy hit Erica in that bar.

You can send my new keyboard to P.O. Box 4901, Pueblo, Colorado 30333.

Yes. Though to be fair, I think they got the narrative from thee-thee as opposed to the other way around.  I can't imagine there hasn't been a meeting or two about this.  At the very least that he hasn't been removed from the cast.  We didn't see it but production did.   I started to try and think up a clever sentence beginning with, well, when you're raised by a pimp......can't.   Doesn't even matter.

• Love 2

over this grown ass man wearing clamdiggers

Not clamdiggers! CTFU

Benzino was also questionably styled in what looked to be an ill-fitting paisley jacket thingie.

The audience - is it just me, or did this "audience" look especially ratchet.

SO glad I'm not the only one who noticed. The audience looked like they were waiting around for their weekly drug counseling meeting to be held.

Stevie and Joseline are TOTALLY coked out.

Erica bragging about having slept with Scrappy, simply to bust him in a lie - fail. Girl, you must do better.

Karlie is ridiculous, but keeps me entertained.

Can't wait to watch Mimi spin her sex tape lies...

• Love 1

I felt Erica D. disrespected herself by sharing that bit of information.  Some things are best left unsaid.

I think so too.  I thought she was the normal one of the group, but I guess not.  She’s no different than any other side chick.

I would have loved to hear about Joc’s wife situation and how he was balancing three women at one time.

6. The audience - is it just me, or did this "audience" look especially ratchet.  The camera keeps going to one woman who didn't even bother to deal with her edges, its strange.

LOL I just knew one of y’all would have a comment about this audience!!! They were interesting looking!

Joseline especially!  I felt like I could get some kind of coke contact high through the TV.  I got a kick out of Stevie laughing so hard when Erica D. said that she and Scrap had been getting together. I don’t think I’ve seen him laugh that hard before. Must be the coke.

Women’s looks: Mimi and Ariane looked beautiful; it was nice to not see Rasheeda in that godawful I Dream of Jeannie ponytail; I hate the light lipstick that Erica D wears; The Bam actually looked OK but those small teeth kill me; Erica P with that head chain thing

Men’s looks: I giggled every time I saw Benzino in that blazer; Steebie looked nice; I wanted to smack Kirk’s sunglasses off his face

Was Waka there?

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I actually like Mimi.  Even with all of her nonsense, I can’t hate her.

Oh, i would bet a shiny quarter that Scrappy hit that girl or at least threw something at her in that scene.  I'm wondering why it didn't come up at all.

I wouldn't bet money that Scrappy hit Erica P. He may have run up on her but I don't think he has the heart to actually hit a woman.

I think he hit her, and I'll point to two pieces of what I believe to be the strongest evidence.

1) The blackout - I remember them showing almost everything from last year when Scrappy, Momma Dee and Erica got into it.  They have shown countless other altercations or fights on the show.  This show is built on that drama.  I don't know that I can ever remember the show blacking out anything before.  So IMO, for them to actually black out something, it had to be pretty bad.  Not normal fight bad, because they will show normal fights, they will show these girls throwing drinks on each other, they will show fights, so for them to black it out it had to be something really, really bad that happened.  They never even explained it.  I think if he had done anything else they would have shown the video, because it would have been juicy video.  And I think if the producers didn't think there would be a huge backlash by showing a man on a reality show hitting a woman, they would have shown it.

2) Momma Dee - Momma Dee has been rough on any of Scrappy's "eggs" or whatever.  She was rough on Classiq! Erica even though thats the mother of her grandchild.  She won't be nice to the only one of Scrappy's women that she has good reason to be nice to, but suddenly after whatever happened, she is sitting there kissing Erica P's ass?   "Making sure Scrappy will listen" to her, and claiming that he "wasn't raised that way".  Scrappy had to have done something so beyond the pale for her to be talking to Erica P the way she was.  She never felt the need to kiss up to Classiq! Erica when that fight went down at the party, and you know that Momma Dee thinks Scrappy is the best thing around, so for her to be apologizing for Scrappy, and saying that "thats not how she raised him" makes me think it has to be something big and bad that he did on camera for her to behave that way towards Erica.  In Momma Dee's world, Scrappy doesn't do enough to control these women, and he is just really the cat's meow, and so much better than these women he associates with, so I think for her to apologize for him means he did something that was indefensible.  And I think the only thing that would rise to that level would be if he hit Erica P.

• Love 2

You can send my new keyboard to P.O. Box 4901, Pueblo, Colorado 30333.

Yes. Though to be fair, I think they got the narrative from thee-thee as opposed to the other way around.  

Ugh, dont' even get me started on Thee-Thee's "cyberbullying."  When the hell did talking shit to a grown woman on twitter become cyberbullying.  I can't with her.

Benzino was also questionably styled in what looked to be an ill-fitting paisley jacket thingie.

SO glad I'm not the only one who noticed. The audience looked like they were waiting around for their weekly drug counseling meeting to be held.

Erica bragging about having slept with Scrappy, simply to bust him in a lie - fail. Girl, you must do better.

Can't wait to watch Mimi spin her sex tape lies...

I think they got those people off the street and just promised them a hot meal.  

Benzino was another one who had me rolling my eyes.  Does he know he is like 50?  With sunglasses and a paisley jacket on?  He reminds me of those 60 year old women in Forever 21 trying to find a club dress.  Just...no.

I think Erica sees the writing on the wall, I mean seriously, at this point she doesn't have anything going on.  Especially now that O'Shea is out of the picture.  I know she wants to be above it all, but thats not what I watch LHHATL for, so she needs to figure something out.  Being "above everything" gets you where Ariane is...supporting role.

I want to see Mimi spin her sex tape too - but thats my worry about Simone.  I don't think she is going to question her hard about it, just throw her some softball questions.  They need a Perez Hilton, someone who isn't scared.  I'm not a particular fan of Perez Hilton as a person, but I think he does a good job of hosting the reunion shows.  He would call Mimi out on all her lies.  I don't think Simone will, she will just let her wiggle by with all her whisper lies and indignation.

LOL I just knew one of y’all would have a comment about this audience!!! They were interesting looking!

Women’s looks: Mimi and Ariane looked beautiful; it was nice to not see Rasheeda in that godawful I Dream of Jeannie ponytail; I hate the light lipstick that Erica D wears; The Bam actually looked OK but those small teeth kill me; Erica P with that head chain thing

Men’s looks: I giggled every time I saw Benzino in that blazer; Steebie looked nice; I wanted to smack Kirk’s sunglasses off his face

I just couldn't help myself with that audience, and then I was like "maybe its just me?"

Why isn't Thee Thee helping Benzino to dress like a grown man?  Oh wait...I've seen how she dresses.  The two of them need a wardrobe intervention.

Ariane looks gorgeous - I wish she would stop being so lame.  Mimi looked really good too, and totally agree about being glad Rasheeda wasn't doing that high ponytail.  She is so pretty, but she does not help herself with some of the hair/makeup choices she makes.

Ugh - Erica with the prom dress and the head chain.....its your one big chance to be on TV....why that outfit?

I used to think Joc was cool, but he seems corny to me.  And after that whole "pimento cream cheese" thing, I'm sort of done. 

• Love 2

I just watched and yeah.  Stevie and Joseline were both high as kites.  Totally coked up.  All that, "You okay?  I got you" is totally coke fiend-speak.  Trying to make sure you aren't half dead or foaming at the mouth.  Trying to get her to make eye contact with him and hold it together.  The sunglasses were hiding those red, glassy eyes.  It's gross.  I can't stand Benzino, but he's right - those two are on that stuff.

• Love 2

*small voice* I actually don't think Jose and Stevie were high /unpopular opinion.

At least not on coke. I think their conversation was more so about what was being said around them and Stevie just assuring Jose that no matter he had her back. At first, Jose was telling Stevie to calm down when he and Zino were going back and forth with their "What"'s ; it wasn't until Benzino said something that they both got up and they probably had been eyeing each other and making snide remarks all night. Then again I've never witnessed anyone high on coke before so I don't know. It just didn't seem that way to me.  

And who the hell continues to sit when someone is coming to beat their ass? I would've jumped up as soon as they left their seats. And from what I saw, I'm not buying what Thi Thi was saying that she beat Joseline. I'm sorry. Joseline looked like she landed blows on Thi Thi, Tammy and Mimi and only her hair was slightly frizzy and she was still ready for more. I mean the girl lifts weights, probably takes boxing classes, so if you gone talk shit be prepared. /Kanye shrug

Then again I've never witnessed anyone high on coke before so I don't know. It just didn't seem that way to me.  

And who the hell continues to sit when someone is coming to beat their ass? I would've jumped up as soon as they left their seats. And from what I saw, I'm not buying what Thi Thi was saying that she beat Joseline. I'm sorry. Joseline looked like she landed blows on Thi Thi, Tammy and Mimi and only her hair was slightly frizzy and she was still ready for more. I mean the girl lifts weights, probably takes boxing classes, so if you gone talk shit be prepared. /Kanye shrug

I think thats my problem too, I've never really seen someone high on coke (well, that I know of).  Because of that, I respectfully refer to the opinion of everyone else.  However, I think Mimi is on something.  

Yes, Joseline lifts weights, works out, takes boxing classes, and just may be a man.  She has been looking better this season, but there are times when you can still look at her and get a manly vibe.

I've never thought Joseline looks like a man.  I think she's gorgeous.  Crazy as a shithouse rat, but gorgeous.  And she's always been my favorite.  But her relationship with Stevie is so unhealthy and yeah ... I'm not an expert on cocaine or anything, but being from a city that's kinda known for having an "issue" and having several family members who indulge in sundry pharmaceuticals ... those two are on something.

• Love 2

I don't understand the appeal of mealy-mouth Scrappy.

That being said...I for some reason think Erica Pickett is really pretty.

Who ever said "clamdiggers"...i don't wanna talk to you AT all! I couldn't stop giggling.

Bambi thinks my ass forgot I saw her on Basketball Wives LA. I see you, Bambi.

Nikko really irritates the hell out if me. How can someone soo ugly, be so smug and arrogant. Those teeth...*shudder*

• Love 3

I see Thee Thee is now suing Joseline for the fight during the reunion.  From TMZ:

A vicious "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" brawl has triggered a lawsuit ... which now alleges one of the stars was smoking crack cocaine at the reunion show.

Althea Eaton has filed suit against Joseline Hernandez, who is caught on tape punching Althea in the face and dragging her to the ground ... then hitting and scratching her for good measure.

In the suit, Althea claims eyewitnesses allegedly observed Joseline smoking crack cocaine out of a pipe backstage during the show. Althea believes Joseline was high as a kite when she attacked.

It's interesting ... Althea is NOT suing the show or the network, which means one of 2 things:

1.  Producers didn't orchestrate the fight
2.  They did but she needs the job

I totally believe that Joseline was high on crack because she didn't look right.  And after seeing that video of her rapping in the studio, I really don't doubt it.

I've never thought Joseline looks like a man.  I think she's gorgeous.  Crazy as a shithouse rat, but gorgeous.  And she's always been my favorite.  But her relationship with Stevie is so unhealthy and yeah ...

I've always been here for Joseline Hernandez, and I too think she's a pretty girl. Even with her questionable background, she's real and unfiltered and I LOVE it. Stevie has grown on me as well. Even though the two of them remind me of a present day, third-tier Ike and Tina Turner.

That being said...I for some reason think Erica Pickett is really pretty.

Mileage sure is varying re: the women's attractiveness factor! I think Mimi looks like HELL.  Arianne is cute enough, but her personality bugs. I think Rasheeda is the most gorgeous, followed by Tami, Karly Redd, then Erica. Thee Thee's head is humongous. Sometimes The Bambster is attractive...what strikes me more is that chick is like 6 feet tall and rocks Cher-like hair. Ericka Pinkett is cute, but she seems so slowwwww...speech impediment, maybe?

Momma Dee will ALWAYS look like Paul Mooney in a wig.

Am grateful for this forum, because I can't talk about (relentlessly dissect) this show with most of my friends, lol!

• Love 1

One thing I forgot to mention is that Kalenna looked really bad.  What happened to her makeup??

Someone on this board used to make the funniest comments about her.  So mean, but so hilarious.  I thought she looked particularly bad, but I felt it was more the color of the dress...well maybe that and her makeup.

The funniest thing during this reunion aside from Joc's storytelling was the side conversations going on in between segments.

Was I the only one that heard Benzino tell Momma Dee that Joseline uh...pegs Stevie J? And Momma Dee telling Erica about that video of a high-as-hell Joseline floating around talking about she needs an intervention?

When Momma Dee questions your life choices I think it's time to sit down a reevaluate your life.

I can't believe three women were up on that stage fighting each other over Scrappy. Then Erica D had the nerve to pull out hotel receipts like she is trying to win the Side Chick Awards. Is that how it is in Atlanta? Is the shortage of men really that bad that Erica felt like her choice were a broke ass model and a has been rapper? SMH.

As usual, Karlie looked desperate, I'm sure she was proud that she was "going hard" for her man but I'm sure it was them tricks Joc was talking about that kept him calling at 3am. Nothing more. 

• Love 2

Ugh Erica why did you go there with the receipts? I have to agree with The Bams and I can't stand her. You are now the side chick homie, not something to be proud of Boo boo.

Thee Thee is too damn thirsty for me that I hide my glass of water every time she appears. Joseline always looked like a man but now she looks like a drugged up man. I covet Mimi's dress/short outfit.

• Love 3

The funniest thing during this reunion aside from Joc's storytelling was the side conversations going on in between segments.

Was I the only one that heard Benzino tell Momma Dee that Joseline uh...pegs Stevie J? And Momma Dee telling Erica about that video of a high-as-hell Joseline floating around talking about she needs an intervention?

Ugh, file that tidbit under "things I never ever needed to know"

You can tell me that Joseline and Stevie were snorting coke before the show, but I refuse to believe that production would see her with a crack pipe and let it go.  Or that she would be walking around with a crack pipe showing at the reunion show.

In their attempts to defame Joseline, Benzino and Thee Thee always take that extra step.  Instead of her having sex with more powerful people, she's sleeping with her busted limo driver.  Coke becomes crack.  If we know one thing, Joseline is a survivor who has hustled her way up.  Why would she hustle backwards?

• Love 1

You can tell me that Joseline and Stevie were snorting coke before the show, but I refuse to believe that production would see her with a crack pipe and let it go.  Or that she would be walking around with a crack pipe showing at the reunion show.

In their attempts to defame Joseline, Benzino and Thee Thee always take that extra step.  Instead of her having sex with more powerful people, she's sleeping with her busted limo driver.  Coke becomes crack.  If we know one thing, Joseline is a survivor who has hustled her way up.  Why would she hustle backwards?

You're right.   And like someone else pointed out, she isn't suing production.  One would expect that someone working in production would be constantly checking in with Stevie and Joseline backstage.  And if someone from production "eyewitnessed" Joseline and Stevie smoking crack it would probably result in a negligence lawsuit, or a negligent supervision claim.  So apparently these "eyewitnesses" are just random people that were in the dressing room, and somehow Stevie and Joseline hid their crackpipes from the production people who would be popping in constantly to check up on them?  It doesn't make sense.

I think Thee Thee knows people as desperate as she is to get on TV and be relevant.  Those people seem to be willing to say anything a la the "driver."  Anyone can file a claim with any sort of "proof" but it would not surprise me in the least to find out that Thee-Thee's "eyewitnesses" were never even at the reunion, and are, in fact from another state entirely.

For everyone that went out of town for the long weekend, don't forget that part 2 of the reunion is tonight! I'm on the east coast and watching now. I've already had to use the slo-mo button to see what's really happening!

If I had any doubt about Joseline and Stevie being on that stuff, they were all swept away today.  That was cokehead strength in evidence.

In other news, Kalenna's makeup.  What was going on there?  Her nose looked purple.  She wasn't a part of the fight so she didn't have a bruise on her nose.  I understand contour but who the hell would contour with what appears to be purplish-black shadow?

• Love 1

What was up with security?  Why couldn't they restrain or remove Stevie and Joseline?  They were allowed to break loose an attack and roam the building and attack or attempt to attack who every they came in contact with.  Why weren't they removed from the building from the beginning?  When people act like animals you treat them accordingly.  They should have been hog tied and taken out of the building from jump street. There was quite a bit of security and they couldn't restrain two people?   Althea is suing the wrong people, VH1 should be at the top of the list, what part of the contract says you have to be subjected to physical abuse and be filmed while it's happening? and Security is allowing it to go down.   They may not have orchestrated it but they continued to shoot every where a fight broke out.   MiMi was yelling at the camera man to get out of her dressing room.  What I find suspect is that nobody could get to Joseline but she was able to get to her cast mates and land blows and pull hair.  VH1 should be part of the lawsuit.

Edited by appledumpling
  • Love 3

What? What? WHAT? what??

Wait, what? I'm confused. That was some straight schoolyard shit btwn Stevie and Benzino. Joseline has the strength of ten damn men. I don't know what a coked out rage really looks like, but that kind of velocity she had looked like it was fueled by more than a Twitter beef.

I wanna give it up to Tammy's hair stylist too. That was the perfect example of why you don't put a million Bobby pins in a ponytail. That track came off perfectly without taking all of Tammy's real hair with it.

Mimi, why was your man chilling in a back room while Jose was tagging yo ass? Is she still trying to claim him as her man?

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 2

I'm not saying that Joseline and Stevie weren't high, but all of that did not stem from a "coke" high.  She was already pissed off and ready to whoop Althea's ass.  When certain people reach a level, it takes a while to calm down.  (Honestly, mjt626 has a slight temper problem.  When it gets flipped....)  As we saw from Althea and Tammi (who both picked up bottles), violence has a tendency to grow.

I really didn't enjoy an entire hour of them talking about Joseline and Stevie when they weren't there to defend themselves.  And couldn't it be considered to be libel to get on tv and state as fact that they are both high on coke? 

And Erica talking about how Joseline came dressed down.....she really thinks those lycra dresses are special, doesn't she?  Rasheeda's jacket was too little and we won't mention Kaleena.  The NY cast puts y'all to shame in the wardrobe department.

The only people that weren't hypocritical were: Deb, Karli and Joc.

• Love 1

I definitely agree that it wasn't *all* due to whatever substance they may have been on.  There was behind the scenes foolishness going on for weeks, maybe months.  That said, Joseline's rage was beyond anything that happened and it wasn't even a focused rage.  As we saw, she was all, "Who else want some?!"  Joseline was out for blood.  At least Stevie's beef seemed to be with Benzino alone.  Joseline was ready to fuck up everybody in sight, even folks who weren't studying her.  She started off with Ariane, "Hi, you fake ass ho ... I'ma let you live today.  I'ma fight somebody else."  I mean, come on.

I understand loss of control.  I have a temper that people tell stories about years later.  (Seriously, my cousin still talks about when I snapped on her more than 20 years ago.)  But when I snap, it's for a reason and it's directed.  Joseline is a fucking hurricane, taking out everything in sight.  That said, I agree with Deb.  Joseline can't be blamed for Stevie's behavior and he can't be blamed for hers.  They are both screwed up, but they are screwed up adults.  Neither is being made to act a straight fool.  I think the issue is that they co-sign each other's bullshittery.

I don't like that Dawn but her calling out Stevie as Joseline's pimp?  Bingo.

• Love 2

As soon as they were showing how everything all went down and I saw Nikko just standing around looking like he had zero fucks to give, I thought, "I bet Nikko was probably the one to call TMZ and send them footage because you know that fool is all about making money." Cue half-way through the show and Somore asking him if he was concerned for Mimi and he trying to pretend he was, only to have footage show him chilling backstage on the phone, talking about what happened with no care in the world. And I loved how Arianne quickly called bullshit on his story.

While Stevie J and Joseline were definitely out of control, the hour-long pile on fest kind of got boring. Not saying anything anyone said was wrong but there were really only so many ways to say that Joseline is a coked out psycho and Stevie J is just as bad. Like someone said, Karlie seemed to be the only one not willing to jump in the fray and the others new to the show who didn't have much to say like Bambi, Kaleena, etc. I actually found Deb kind of a annoying which I know may be horrible to say. She was making sense but I felt like she was almost too aggressive in her opinions and wouldn't let anyone have a word in edgewise, case in point when she jumped on Joc when he was trying to make a comment. And I can't lie, I laughed when they showed the part where Joseline went after Tami and the show her telling Deb not to get involved because she didn't want to beat no old lady's ass. 

But seriously, I definitely agree with the above that the people truly culpable for this is VH-1 and Mona and company who allow this to happen and continue because guarantee they won't fire Joseline and Stevie J from the show because for all the bullshit canned crap they had Somore say about the show not condoning violence, they love the drama because it equals ratings for them. It's the same with Basketball Wives and how Tami and Evelyn's behaviors were condoned for the longest time.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 3

Please break down what you saw in slow mo. I really didn't like the fact that they basically bash Stevie and Jose the rest of the show. If they were still there they wouldn't have said half the things they said.

^^ I did not like this either.  How is it 30 minutes was dedicated to the commentary of people not involved in the fight and 5 minutes to the people involved.  Especially for all of them to basically say she is doing drugs.  No one wanted to actually say that she is on drugs and so it makes me suspicious, because no one can really sue you for hinting or guessing, and so if they knew I think they would say.  

I think if she was really on crack, someone would have said something.  Benzino found some random to say he had sex with her, but can't find anyone to say that they have seen her smoking crack?  Althea allegedly has someone who says they saw her with a crack pipe, but I call bullshit on that story.

It doesn't even sound as though anyone even asked her if she was on anything, they just let the rest of the crew insinuate that she was on crack.

And Erica talking about how Joseline came dressed down.....she really thinks those lycra dresses are special, doesn't she?  Rasheeda's jacket was too little and we won't mention Kaleena.  The NY cast puts y'all to shame in the wardrobe department.

The only people that weren't hypocritical were: Deb, Karli and Joc.

Erica ought to be ashamed of herself for talking shit about how anyone is dressed when Joseline's outfit look like it could be a Classiq! dress if it was just made in Lycra.  Kalenna's dress reminds me of when Zach said on PR last week that one of the dresses had a "boob canyon"

Part II

1. Mimi - ugh, more whisper voice indignation!  You, who have snapped on your friends because they called you out on your big fat lie is talking ill of someone else having mood swings...

1b. Mimi - will they be giving her a lie detector test?  It annoys me to no end that she and her friends try to make her out to be a victim.  According to her, she was a victim of TSA agents and maybe Nikko, according to her friends she is a victim of Nikko.  I don't think she is a victim of anyone.  I think she was in on making and releasing a porno from the jump.  So, lets settle this Maury style and have her take a lie detector test. She is the one that has been lying and getting upset at anyone who questions her.  At this point, Nikko has pretty much admitted to lying (he can't even deny anything with a straight face) but its Mimi who has been indignant all season about how she had nothing to do with the sex tape and is just a victim of circumstance.  She needs the lie detector, not Nikko.

2. Nikko - rushed off stage?  really?  you're not that important sweetpea.

3. Kirk - I do not like Kirk, but credit where its due, it was cool of him to make sure Tami was okay, and to make sure Rasheeda got out of there.

4. Editing - I think a lot of what was said about Joseline is true in terms of her thinking that she is better than the rest of the cast.  But I would be interested to know exactly why she told Ariane she would "let her live" because I think she couldn't care less about Ariane, so I'm thinking that Mimi had said something and Joseline was responding to that.  

5. Joseline - I don't think she is better than the rest of the cast, but I think she has the most hustle.  She is the only one who has substantially raised her profile and taken advantage of the opportunities afforded by the show.  She went from being a dancer, and probably a hooker to being a singer and arguably a reality show star.  She is the center of attention on the show.  Mimi, in a pathetic attempt to stay relevant, released a porn tape IMO.  No matter how much shit Mimi talks, Joseline didn't have to release a sex tape to capitalize on whatever fame she has.  Mimi, who always likes to talk shit,  went from a woman who had her own business, to a woman who is basically selling shower rods via sex tape in a bid to stay relevant.  Erica used her opportunity to sell a line of overpriced lycra club dresses.  Karlie - who I think has the second most amount of hustle, opened a weave spot and released a song.  Tammy had a fashion show.

Edited by RealityGal
  • Love 2

I'm all for brawls and fisticuffs on my reality shows but the one that I really don't think should have gone down was Jose attacking Mimi. I dunno, I feel like some ground rules should have been laid down very early on my Steebie to Joseline that you don't put your hands on Eva's mother. Period.

Mimi is going to have to answer to Eva about that sex tape. No doubt about it, but how will Stevie answer why he let his fake prostitute wife attack his daughters mother. Especially when there didn't seem to be any ongoing beef at the time. Kids at school talk and they momma watch this show. After Eva grills Mimi about why she turned her ass up on camera for a man-squirrel, Stevie is going to have to explain why he, as a man, didn't protect his momma from the Peter Reecan Hulk.

• Love 2

I can't feel sorry for the crew going in on Joseline and Stevie. If they didn't act like craked out Hulk Smash no one would have anything to say. You attack me and I'm going to drag your pimp/hoe ass through the streets. And I laugh every time they bring up her being a true blue prostitute. If Joseline wasn't a horrible person I would feel bad for her but she sucks so it's funny.

And Tammy and Mrs. Flocka need to chill with if my man/son were here blah blah blah. He wasn't there and he was probably with another chick so hush please.

Edited by Jrae9233
  • Love 3

Also, I don't want to be an intellectual snob but damn, do any of these people have anything above a high school education or is their diction just really bad? Between Mama Dee saying Joseline needed an "innervension", Joseline struggling to say the word exposed, Deb saying it was like the "extorcist" came through, Kirk talking about Joseline and Stevie having this "era" around them when I'm pretty sure fool meant aura - just wow.

• Love 5

My favorite was Joseline saying they wanted her oft the stage because she was about to "esspose" all of their secrets.

I seriously had to rewind that twice because I had no idea what she was saying.  "They're going to be espoused?  What does that mean?  Married?"  And then once I realized she was saying "exposed", I was bewildered because ... what could possibly be exposed about Benzino and Thee-Thee?  They literally have nothing going on that isn't about Stevie and Joseline.  Zino is old and no-necked and irrelevant and nobody on earth wants him except Thee-Thee who is trife and ridiculous and not all that cute and untalented.  Let them have each other.  If Joseline wasn't acting like a harpy when it comes to them there is absolutely no one on earth who would give a second thought to either of them.

I can't feel sorry for the crew going in on Joseline and Stevie. If they didn't act like craked out Hulk Smash no one would have anything to say. You attack me and I'm going to drag your pimp/hoe ass through the streets. And I laugh every time they bring up her being a true blue prostitute. If Joseline wasn't a horrible person I would feel bad for her but she sucks so it's funny.

And Tammy and Mrs. Flocka need to chill with if my man/son were here blah blah blah. He wasn't there and he was probably with another chick so hush please.

I'm totally fine with everyone talking about it, but I think the producers should have been a little more even handed, and what they aired should have been a mix of the other castmembers POV and whatever Stevie/Joseline, Benzino/Althea had to say.  S/J against B/A was the main beef, so it only seems right that we get more than 5 minutes from their POV.  Especially when most of the talk centered around insinuating that Joseline was on something, it only seems fair to give her equal time to respond.  The show of course has no responsibility to be fair, it just seemed very one sided.

LMAO @ Tami and Deb - not only was it lame for the reason you stated, but when Deb called Waka Tami seemed upset that he wasn't there.  If you think he would have gotten himself in trouble you should have been all sorts of happy that he wasn't there, unless you think your fashion line is going to support the two of you.

BTW - I wonder why Benzino and Althea chose to leave the taping?  If they knew Stevie and Joseline were being forced off the stage I would have thought they would have relished being onstage so they could give their side of the argument uninterrupted and make themselves look completely innocent.

Edited by RealityGal
I'm all for brawls and fisticuffs on my reality shows but the one that I really don't think should have gone down was Jose attacking Mimi. I dunno, I feel like some ground rules should have been laid down very early on my Steebie to Joseline that you don't put your hands on Eva's mother. Period.

I disagree.  Does that mean that somebody can act as ratchet as they wish and no one should do anything because they spawned?  

BTW, was that audience from the local prison?

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 1

I disagree.  Does that mean that somebody can act as ratchet as they wish and no one should do anything because they spawned?  

BTW, was that audience from the local prison?

I think the point the poster was trying to make is that Stevie should tell Joseline and any other woman he's fake married to and/or fucking that she shouldn't attack/hit/fight with Mimi because that's his baby mama. That wouldn't apply to someone else, though.

• Love 2

Yes, thats what I meant.  Because if Stevie is going to continue with this fake marriage w Joseline, he's going to have to  explain to Eva why Stepmomma Joseline attacked her mother and why didnt he stop it.

Is Eva speniding time at the house with Stevie and Joseline?