Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Momma Dee's wedding lived up to the ghettorius glory I expected. I don't know who had on more foundation the bridesmaids or Ernest. He looked like he had been embalmed. The horns sounded like the 4th grade beginning band experiment. ooohh. What was that technicolor mop on Deb's head ?

Joseline popped Karlie, like you pop a bad child lmao. What's funny about this is that they both told the truth about each other.

It's unfortunate that I was reading this during lunch because I almost choked on my taquito from laughing so hard from reading this! 

Ooh you ain't never lied about Margeux. She was made to stomp down a runway. Lavin, Chloe, Costume National, Proenza....she'd kill it.

This is so true! But, isn't she in her 20s-30s? Wouldn't it be kinda hard for to break into high-fashion @ her age? Unless she was a big celebrity or designers made an exception with her.... I would be surprised if no one approached her about modeling when she was younger.... But, wtf do I know!

Edited by OrientalAmish

I just started this episode + LOL'ed when Jessica Dime said that Mimi's reaction to Margs taking the stage made it all worth it.... Uh nuh-uh honey, both of your performances did not make any of it worth it.... If you going to "stick it" to someone, you could @ least wow them with a super performance, but none of that was happening....Tsk tsk....Not saying Margs doesn't have talent + her song wasn't good, but that particular live performance wasn't good...

And, PR Princess, please respect your elders (Karlie), especially, when she seems to be the only female ally on the show.... ;-)p

Edited by OrientalAmish

So, Margeaux's bisexual vibe wasn't a ruse.

So when Margeaux turned to kiss her boo, I though "what the fuck is she doing with Slim Shady?"

Just me?

It looked like Stripper Tae Bo 

**crying**

- Scrappy is gonna be 300 pounds by the time he's 40.

- Still love me some Joseline and Messy Karlie.

Edited by Jade Foxx
- Scrappy is gonna be 300 pounds by the time he's 40.

Seriously. And the thing is Scrappy isn't necessarily a bad looking dude, but he has all those damn elementary school stencil ruler ass tattoos and that Converse star tat on his neck and he just looks stupid. And basic. And to top it all off, he has asthma. I hope he doesn't have kids The Bam (who is like a ratchet, black version of Elizabeth Berkeley) because he wont be able to do shit with those kids. He'll have to take a hit off an inhaler just to push them in a swing. KEESH KEESH!

• Love 5

Re-watching the previous episode. Did Ariane really show up to somebody's event in finger waves? I guess after Rasheeda's store opening she was going to go down to the H-Bomb and watch two guys dance the mambo and three guys ball the jack.

• Love 2

That was some bullshit.

I think I'm 95% over Joseline. I'm like Drake: charged up. After next week's stank, ratchet, stripperella performance I think I'll be all the way done. Joseline just wants attention and will say anything to get it. As long as people laugh at her speech impediment and foul language she's happy. Even if she isn't making a lick of sense. And really, as weird as it is, her and Stevie still look worse than Nikko and Mimi. Nikko's a complete ass, but Stevie running after him was just stupid. We already know there were going to be no licks passed because the Men In Black are going to break it up.

There was a lot of back-and-forth and it was kind of hard to follow. I'll say three things:

1) As the person who put hands on Stevie for "disrespecting baby mama" and popularizing the phrase "put them paws on 'em", Scrappy probably should've told The Bam to chill out when she was going in on Erica Because Baby Mama. I know y'all aren't on good terms, but that's still your baby mama and it's not like Erica was talking to Bambi in the first place. Erica should've Scrappy on papers a long time ago without a lot of bullshit. See how interested Bambi's basic ass would be then.

2) Kudos to Margeaux for being one of the only ones with sense. I really liked what she said and it speaks to a hypocrisy that a lot of people have. A lot of people who complain about bigotry against the LGBT community are quick to use "gay" as a slur. If you're tolerant, why is gay not only an insult, but your go-to insult whenever you want to insult a man, Joseline? Even though, I did hear Nikko say "f---got" to Joseline. Not...cool, yo.

3) Newsflash: Joc is still playing Khadiyah. First of all, Kim Parker's ass has been eating more than a little bit. Second, for as funny as Joc is, he doesn't like wearing a Jimmy, and he's like Sub-Saharan Africa levels of thirsty if he's still playing patty-cake with Sina's waterhead ass. With that damn yellow ass dress looking like a damn fire hydrant with a sew-in. It looks worse that you're still entertaining Joc's advances knowing he's with someone than KD staying with him.

• Love 2

I dunno who looks worse: KD for staying with JOC or Sina who plots forever to get his ass back even though she knows full well what kinda man he is + seems to have no shame for looking like a fool doing it every time....SMH

Edited by OrientalAmish
  • Love 3

I just want to thank Ms Mona Scott Young for introducing the Puerto Rican princess to my screen.. I LIVE for Joseline's antics now.  Joseline is the show and the reunion proved it. I don't go up for all of her fuckery, but I like when people live their truth and own it. She is always honest and I like how she toned it down this season. Glad She and Jessica Coupon got through their lovers spat.

They could've kept that Rasheeda/Kirk/Ashley Nicole segment. What is DeeLo records a front for? Kirk don't seem smart enough to get away with slinging drugs this long without getting caught.

The Scrappy and Erica stuff is sad. They are connected by a child so its really a shame that their interactions are so ugly. That little girl is old enough to turn on the tv or go on the internet and see this.

I didn't like Mimi's look, she looked like Trina. Joseline and Jessica (as much as it pains me to say), looked great. Rasheeda had too much hair. Something about Ariane's coloring is off, but Erica looked pretty good too!.

So MiMi and Joseline makes sense now. I think Mimi will forever be pressed that what was suppose to be a one time thing between Stevie and Joseline turned into a full blown relationship.

• Love 5

2) Kudos to Margeaux for being one of the only ones with sense. I really liked what she said and it speaks to a hypocrisy that a lot of people have. A lot of people who complain about bigotry against the LGBT community are quick to use "gay" as a slur. If you're tolerant, why is gay not only an insult, but your go-to insult whenever you want to insult a man, Joseline? Even though, I did hear Nikko say "f---got" to Joseline. Not...cool, yo.

That was the most interesting, thought provoking thing to be said on any of these reunion shows. And while I really did appreciate what Margo had to say because it is a serious issue in the black community, as Joseline pointed out, she wasnt bashing Nikko for being gay. She's gay as she said, (even though, if we have to slap a label on what Joseline is, she's more bisexual). I identify as gay and would NEVER go near anyone's "beefcake" but all that stuff is a topic for another day. What Joseline was bashing Nikko for was being an "undercover" or being on the down low. Using Margo and maybe Mimi as his beard while apparently sharing a twin bed with another man. I remember when Nikko first came on, K. Michelle made the same claims about Nikko and basically said, rent is cheap in Atl there is no need for 2 men to be sharing a room, let along a bed. And for Nikko's response to be "thats all just speculation" and then to call Joseline a fag...yeah I think Joseline and K.Michelle are on to something. Again, its not about being gay, its about being a fraud. Stop lying, own your shit and live your life. Its not like they are in bombofuck middle America. Atl is a hotbed for gay men.

The only thing I didnt agree with Joseline about is the idea that just because Nikko is 40-something and doesnt have kids means he's gay. Gay or straight, kudos to Nikko for not spreading his seeds around like a farmer, if he's not ready or willing to raise kids. With that said, he needs to keep Stevie and Mimi's daughter out of his mouth, because thats taking shit to another level that it doesnt need to be.

I cant wait to find out if Mimi and Joseline fucked....that IS what they were hinting at right? Damn I thought for sure if Mimi was ever "outed" for hooking up with a female cast member it woulda been Ariane.

Oh and speaking of Ariane, had to laugh at her getting at Karlie about Karlie's loyalty or lack thereof. Whats the point, everybody knows Karlie is messy and she pretty much just goes where the wind blows.

• Love 5

Ashley P. looked like Mya back when she first came out, but you know, the Hocus Pocus version.

I understand your point, FuriousStyles, but it still strikes me more as an insult than truth. She was trying to clown Nikko like K. Michelle was. I don't ike Nikko at all, and he does read as gay if I were going to speculate, but...he was married to Margeaux and dated Mimi. And it's 2015. I could be wrong (especially because we know he tells lies see: sex tape), but I think if Nikko were gay, he'd be gay. Or bi or whatever. I think it plays into the bullshit in us to watch a man deny deny deny being gay. Joseline has cranked up the lezzing out this season, though. She wasn't all "I eat all the pussy" in prior seasons, all things considered. Like I said, if we're going to start pulling people's cards on claiming to be something they're not, Joseline seems more party lesbian than Nikko supposedly being in the closet. And Joseline being more upfront about it is less acceptance than her wanting attention for it.

• Love 1

I just want to thank Ms Mona Scott Young for introducing the Puerto Rican princess to my screen.. I LIVE for Joseline's antics now.  Joseline is the show and the reunion proved it. I don't go up for all of her fuckery, but I like when people live their truth and own it

^^^^All of this right here!

I didn't like Mimi's look, she looked like Trina. Joseline and Jessica (as much as it pains me to say), looked great. Rasheeda had too much hair.

Were Karlie, Rasheeda,and Jessica Dime instructed to show up looking like the Mary Jane girls? DAMN. Scratch that - Jessica looked like a mash-up of Mata Hari and Marie Antoinette. The blonde DOES NOT WORK for Mimi, Karlie or Momma Dee. Just no. I always like Rasheeda's look, even though she's dumb as a brick.

I cant wait to find out if Mimi and Joseline fucked....that IS what they were hinting at right? Damn I thought for sure if Mimi was ever "outed" for hooking up with a female cast member it woulda been Ariane.

Now see, that makes sense! Mimi always seems defensive and vitriolic for no damn reason. If it turns out there was a Steebie/Mimi/Jossy hook-up, I won't be surprised. 

• Love 1

I got you 27bored. I guess mileages will vary on what Joseline was trying to get at re: Nikko. As for her own admission, Joseline to me has always been open about her sexual exploits with women, the only difference now is she's putting a name on it. Now whether she's doing it for attention or perhaps she just finally accepted that loving/having sex with women means more to her than just having Stevie or whichever man she's with get their rocks off remains to be seen.

One more thing about Nikko...I dont hold any stock in his marriage to Margo as proof of his heterosexuality. For one, nobody even knew he was married for the longest. I look at that marriage as one of convenience, business/financial, whatever. And its clear Nikko was using Mimi as a come-up to get on the show. I can totally see somebody like Nikko hiding being gay. He always seems like he's trying too hard, to fit in and be cool. Now that i think about it, Nikko hasnt interacted with ANY of the other male cast members. He's stuck on Mimi island.

• Love 2

In all honesty, I don't think that Jocelyn is a bad person. I think that she has had to hustle her entire life and she isn't going to let go of Stebbie (and what she perceives that he gives her) without a fight or let anyone mess with the money that she feel she has earned. And my God, Sina needs to tone it down. Does she realize it is no longer 1997? Does she want to live in Young Joc's Tercel for the rest of her life? Does she feel like he's going to be able to support her by siphoning Raaheeda's baby's juice for the rest of her life? GTF outta here

• Love 5

And my God, Sina needs to tone it down. Does she realize it is no longer 1997? Does she want to live in Young Joc's Tercel for the rest of her life? Does she feel like he's going to be able to support her by siphoning Raaheeda's baby's juice for the rest of her life? GTF outta here

I want to literally LOLROFLLMAO so hard IRL, but I can't! I think the Tercel comment did it for me!

• Love 2

.....And you know that Tercel has mismatched rims and a license plate that says something like YONG JOK (YUNG JOC was taken) and, I dunno - flames? - on the side. He needs someplace to keep his Chanel, Gucci, Converse, and naked baby angels suits (you know he has more than one).

• Love 2

So I made it through...

Okay, what was going on with Karli during that confrontation with Joc? She just started getting turned up for no reason. Yes, he's clearly a lying douchebag but she seemed unusually animated and loud and aggressive. I wonder if she was just upset from Jocelyn and eventually everyone else more or less calling her out on being a messy bitch who talks too much. I did laugh at Stevie trying to cover Jocelyn's mouth and stop her from exposing Joc's lies - looking out for his boy I see. KD is delusional - all these women are pathetic for taking Joc on but she's still sitting there buying his bullshit that they're now in a "committed relationship". Okay yeah sure, whatever. 

Speaking of people just getting unnecessarily turned up, while I don't disagree about it being low for Niko to bring Stevie and Mimi's kid into his low blows, Deb's out of nowhere yelling was just plain weird. It's like she has one volume and can't modify it no matter the situation. Ashley Nicole's presence was pointless but then Kirk and Rasheeda's dramas are usually pointless and clearly faked just to give them a storyline on the show. And I know I said it above, but Rasheeda looked really bad. 

Erika and Scrappy's situation is sad, largely because I think Erika, no matter what she says, still wants Scrappy (goodness knows why) but Scrappy is clearly all about "The Bam" and that really, really pisses her off. That said, Scrappy and his dead beat ass has some nerve getting all angry and pissed off when Erika brings up his non-paying child support. Acting like she's wrong for daring to demand he pay child support - fool please. 

Jessica either realizes it won't pay off trying to be Jocelyn's enemy or she just really misses hitting it with Jocelyn because for all her diva bullshit during the season, she was awfully meek and passive in that confrontation with Jocelyn. No matter what Jocelyn said she was all smiles and passive. But I guess it is a nice change for this show to see two women who had beef during the season, squash it at the reunion. And Jocelyn did handle herself a lot better this reunion. She also looked like she was sober and it was a much better look for her.

She and Stevie were clearly high as a kite during the last reunion which probably explains all the drama. But she actually looked clean and sober and happy, I thought. Though of course she couldn't stop herself with the digs and insults. And I'm guessing the big moment that's coming in the Part 2 of the reunion is her and Mimi making out or something. I mean she all but spelled it out that they all hooked up at one point. And I agree with the above poster that that's probably why Mimi was so bitter. Jocelyn was the trick Stevie brought in for him and Mimi and he decided to end up having a relationship with her. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 1

.....And you know that Tercel has mismatched rims and a license plate that says something like YONG JOK (YUNG JOC was taken) and, I dunno - flames? - on the side. He needs someplace to keep his Chanel, Gucci, Converse, and naked baby angels suits (you know he has more than one).

Where is Pimp My Ride when it was needed?! LOL

• Love 1

She and Stevie were clearly high as a kite during the last reunion which probably explains all the drama. But she actually looked clean and sober and happy, I thought. Though of course she couldn't stop herself with the digs and insults. And I'm guessing the big moment that's coming in the Part 2 of the reunion is her and Mimi making out or something. I mean she all but spelled it out that they all hooked up at one point. And I agree with the above poster that that's probably why Mimi was so bitter. Jocelyn was the trick Stevie brought in for him and Mimi and he decided to end up having a relationship with her.

Not just had a relationship with her, Stevie married Joseline, relegating Mimi to second place/baby mama status permanently (or until Joseline and Stevie divorce).

Karlie is just mad that everyone called out her messiness. Girl, be glad you're messy, otherwise you'd have no storyline ever.

KD, I hope you like being cheated on indefinitely, because Joc will never be faithful.to you as.long as you keep.taking him back.

• Love 2

Did we ever confirm Stevie and Joseline married?

As far as I know, it hasn't been officially confirmed.... It's too bad they don't air Unsolved Mysteries any more because I could imagine Robert Stack saying in that voice of his, "STEVIE JORDAN + THE PR PRINCESS: ARE THEY OR ARE THEY NOT MARRIED?! It's another case for UNSOLVED MYSTERIES!"

Did Stevie ever marry Mimi? Im sure that must be a little bit of a burn too...that he never even bothered to marry her after 10 years or however long it was, but wifed up Joseline in a matter of 2-3 years.

i think Stevie + Mimi were never married.... Maybe "engaged".... Joseline is the closest thing to Stevie being married....

Edited by OrientalAmish
  • Love 2

Episode 19:

"Reunion, Part 2"

Conclusion. A post-Season 4 reunion: Mimi takes care of business; things become heated between Nikko and Stevie; Karlie's loyalties are questioned; Joc's skeletons are revealed; and Stevie and Joseline have explosive revelations of their own.

Airs August 31, 2015.

Oh Lort! He!! done frozen over!! Mimi and Joseline's truce was totally unexpected--and way overdue. I'm so glad she extended the olive branch.

Yeah, now that her Nikko storyline has dried up, she had to bow down to the Queen Of L&HH Miss Joseline Hernandez.

I feel another sex tape coming on.

• Love 1

Awwww. Damn if I wasn't teary eyed at the end when Mimi extended her olive branch. When Season 1 began, Joseline and Mimi came out swinging, arguing, nit picking and fighting over everything and anything and mostly over Stevie J (who most of us thought was the biggest prick). They ended Season 4 like grown ass women and a lot of us have changed our opinions about Stevie as well. Joseline looked so vulnerable as Mimi was giving her props and it really touched me. What an amazing ending and if it is fake, I don't want to hear about it.

Stevie jumping around, all happy, was priceless. And that big smile on Scrappy's face, was, to me, a face of hope that one day he, Erica and the Bam can get to that place as well.

Edited by lasandi
  • Love 4

This actually felt more like a series finale to me. I'm glad that Mimi and Joseline made up and are over their "beef". I really wish Stevie well and hope he makes a comeback into the music business, because next to Kalenna and K Michelle, he is the most talented member of the cast.

The Erica/Scrappy situation is just sad all around. It is sad that things have gotten this bad with them. Neither party is innocent. While Scrappy is trash for calling Erica a bitch and allowing the women in his life (Momma Dee, Bambi, Shay, etc) to disrespect her, Erica has taken her fair share of digs too calling him fat in a earlier episode. What does Erica being on the show and having a football player as a boyfriend have to do with Scrappy providing for Emoney financially? It was disturbing watching Scrap and his family gang up on Erica. It doesn't help that Scrap has a ton of enablers, with Momma Dee, being his biggest one. If I were Erica, I would distance myself all together from that family and keep all communications strictly about Emoney. I don't even see why Erica even agreed to be a bridemaid after all the disrespect she endured from Momma Dee over the years. Erica needs to stop being there for Scrappy and Momma Dee when they honestly don't deserve her support.

If I were Bam, I would take note of the way Scrap dogs Erica and refuses to support their daughter financially. If she was a smart woman, she would head for the hills. It's all a warning of how he'll do her if she continues this relationship and/or were to ever have a child with him. Scrap will regret being so geeked about Bam because honestly, I see Bam bidding her time until she can land bigger fish than Scrappy. It will be another "Diamond" situation all over again.

I'm so glad Kalenna, Karlie, and Joseline called Rashitty out. I really hope this is her and Milkdud's last season, both of them are insuffable.

Margeaux needs to not return either. She is out of place with this cast. She can take Nikko with her too.

• Love 3

Scrappy ain't shit and Bam is only there because it's the only thing getting her screen time on a reality show. She tried it with Basketball Wives: LA and got ran out of that because no one liked her ass, including the cast and the viewers. She's completely irrelevant. Rasheeda may be a smug bitch herself but I couldn't help laughing when she mouthed "her music" with a look of confusion on her face when Bam was talking about Rasheeda talking to Scrappy about the former's music. Like what music...

Back to Scrappy, he is clearly a dead beat and worse clearly violent. That kind of anger and manner of taking to Erika, the mother of his child, is clearly indicative of how violent he could be in private.  I still remember that little incident with the girl where the camera conveniently turned off for what happened and they kept talking in tongues the rest of the season because no one wanted to say flat out that he punched her in the face. I have no idea why Mona covered for that shit and kept Scrappy on the show. Like is Scrappy really that popular with the viewers?

It was great to see Rasheeda called out and I loved her "not feeling" well bullshit, so she and Kirk could run off after she got put on blast. Kaleena and Karli were too nice. Rasheeda is without question a beautiful woman but this is the woman willing to fake storylines that make it seem like her husband is disrespecting her in the worse way, just to have a storyline and purpose on the show. And once again...does Deb only have one volume?

I did laugh at Erika saying the people on the show were bi-polar when Dime and Mimi squashed their issue. I liked how everyone tried to deal with their issues maturely and were somewhat respectful of each other - all except Scrappy of course and well I guess Joc and his many women situation. You know Scrappy ain't shit when even KD made a "damn, that's cold" face when he called Erika a bad mother. And seriously, what the hell was he going on about Erika's dating a football player - so freaking what? Like because the dude she's dating is loaded that should take care of it? Except Imani's not his child, she's Scrappy's and by that token his responsibility. Again, I say Scrappy ain't shit and he and his mush mouth and his big mouthed girlfriend just need to exit stage left. 

Not sure why Margeaux snapped like she did. I mean I agree with her that Joseline's "music" sucks but I don't know why she couldn't just follow Rasheeda and leave. The only thing I can think of is the producers said they all had to stay and look impressed with Joseline's performance and she wasn't having it. But really Margeaux and Nikko have no purpose on the show anymore so whatever. As for all the stuff with Joseline and Mimi, I think this is all because of the spinoff show. It was kind of  a way of putting the period on Joseline and Stevie's story on LHHA as they go on to their own show. But real or manipulated, it was nice to have a reunion without people attacking each other and police having to be called and assault charges filed, etc. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 1

Yeah, it's obvious Scrappy ain't shit for real. When they were both talking about the child support issue, it sounded like Erica was trying to give him a break by letting him pay as little as possible and he was giving him the run-around. They mentioned this goes back to 2013...wasn't Scrappy high most of 2013? And if you don't owe any child support, just go to court and show your agreement and where you've paid. What are you mad about? And Mama Dee and Bambi jumping into it was whack. I don't care how much you hate Erica, let me quickly put y'all up on game: baby mama comes first. PERIOD. Bambi said she controls the checkbook. LOL. Not only is that a lie to us, but it's a lie to herself because Erica controls the checkbook more than she does.

Rasheeda looked busted and has a stank attitude. How Karli managed to look better than her is beyond me. It still irks me that she told Kalenna should have never said anything about her. Uh, Rasheeda? You don't dictate what in the fuck someone says. It's one thing to check someone talking shit about you if that's what they were doing. But her mentioning your name to Tammy wasn't a betrayal. Girl, bye.

Joseline and Stevie getting their own spin-off? Eh. After four seasons of their bullshit, I don't know if I wanted moar Stevie and Joseline. I saw that bullshit reconciliation at the end Chung from a mile away. Mimi is bullshit. Joseline is basic. That performance was like what J. Lo looked like in rehearsal back in 1998. Joseline's ass was a step or two behind the dancers most of the performance and her songs were all about how fine she is. Bitch boo bye.

• Love 1

Joseline's performance was so damn dated. Tried so hard to mimic Nicki Minaj, so don't know why any of them that rap think they're gonna be as big as Nicki, Rihanna, Beyonce, because I seriously doubt that and wish Joseline would stop talking like she's the shit when she gets booed out of nightclubs when she performs. She can't rap, sing, or whatever she calls it. Stevie J just being a lazy ass and sitting in the chair while singing/talking his little whatevers. Even rappers who don't sing much stand on stage and do a little bit of dancing on stage, even if it's two steppin'.

Mimi and Joseline whatever, Mimi just wanted that threesome to happen again and only reason Stevie J was hopping around like a kid at Christmas.

Scrappy just sounds so damn stupid. Simple solution is to walk down to the courthouse.

Why did Rasheeda look so damn cheap at the reunion? Were those shoes or stockings all into one thing. If you put Rasheeda on the corner dressed like that would you be able to tell the difference between her and a hooker? Rasheeda is a very pretty woman but not at the reunion.

I think Margeaux is pretty but that lipstick with the bald head just didn't go well together.

• Love 1

The way Joseline was about to get in Rasheeda and Kirk's ass... I just couldn't take it lol. I loved how she called Rasheeda a snake ass bitch! Loved it!

Sue me, but I like "Stingy With My Cutty Cat". Lmao

Scrappy is disrespectful as hell to try and call Erica a bad mother!? How do you deal with an emotional negro like that?
Bambi take note....
Then again, Bambi was just Benzino's groupie in the season before last so she probably doesn't give a sh&t anyways!

Mimi's no dummy! Of course she wants her friend back, she sees where that Stevie & Joseline train is going. She doesn't want to get left behind, hell they're going to L.A...shiiiiiii

• Love 3

Joseline's performance was so damn dated. Tried so hard to mimic Nicki Minaj, so don't know why any of them that rap think they're gonna be as big as Nicki, Rihanna, Beyonce, because I seriously doubt that and wish Joseline would stop talking like she's the shit when she gets booed out of nightclubs when she performs. She can't rap, sing, or whatever she calls it. Stevie J just being a lazy ass and sitting in the chair while singing/talking his little whatevers. Even rappers who don't sing much stand on stage and do a little bit of dancing on stage, even if it's two steppin'.

Mimi and Joseline whatever, Mimi just wanted that threesome to happen again and only reason Stevie J was hopping around like a kid at Christmas.

Scrappy just sounds so damn stupid. Simple solution is to walk down to the courthouse.

Why did Rasheeda look so damn cheap at the reunion? Were those shoes or stockings all into one thing. If you put Rasheeda on the corner dressed like that would you be able to tell the difference between her and a hooker? Rasheeda is a very pretty woman but not at the reunion.

I think Margeaux is pretty but that lipstick with the bald head just didn't go well together.

Scrappy's never voluntarily going to anybody's courthouse. Family court would have him paying way more than 150 or 300 dollars a month.  It's in his best interest to stay out of court and complain.

• Love 1

I was a Scrappy fan until this season. I'm so disappointed at the way he has really shown his ass lately. I have to wonder where this hatred toward Erica is coming from. Maybe it's because she moved on with a better dude and he doesn't like it. I can't believe the way he spoke to her and NO ONE got in his ass about it. She was even nice enough to commend him as a father, even when he doesn't pay his share, and he STILL acting like a fool. Bambi can jump off of a cliff because any woman who goes along with that BS Scrappy is doing, is nothing but trash to me. I can only hope that Emani doesn't see the way her parents went at each other, but she looks old enough to access this anytime she wants.

Erica was most definitely giving him a break regarding the child support, but just like most deadbeats, he got too comfortable and took advantage. I believe everything Erica said, especially about the insurance. What was it, $300 a month he had to pay and he tried to cheap out by paying half?? I bet he spends more than that on strip clubs, tattoos and food since his ass has doubled in size since we first saw him.

I still remember that little incident with the girl where the camera conveniently turned off for what happened and they kept talking in tongues the rest of the season because no one wanted to say flat out that he punched her in the face. I have no idea why Mona covered for that shit and kept Scrappy on the show. Like is Scrappy really that popular with the viewers?

I thought I've seen every episode of this show! I don't remember this at all. What season? Who was the girl??

Edited by MitaJo

I can't remember the exact details because I'm not a regular viewer (so someone else might have more of the details) but I just remember there was some altercation/issue with this woman who was supposedly just his friend. At one point the camera went off or was moved or something and after, the woman insisted she was done with Scrappy and Mama Dee went to her talking about forgiveness and all that crap. And they never explicitly say what exactly went down but the way it happened and the things not said gave most the impression that Scrappy hit her and the show covered it. 

• Love 2

I can't remember the exact details because I'm not a regular viewer (so someone else might have more of the details) but I just remember there was some altercation/issue with this woman who was supposedly just his friend. At one point the camera went off or was moved or something and after, the woman insisted she was done with Scrappy and Mama Dee went to her talking about forgiveness and all that crap. And they never explicitly say what exactly went down but the way it happened and the things not said gave most the impression that Scrappy hit her and the show covered it.

That was Erica Pinkett.

A lot has been said about dead beat Scrappy already.  But what really killed me was that he basically said he shouldn't have to pay more child support, because Erika is on the show because of him.  He thinks that since he got her a job, that his child support payment in full.  That's some real f'd up logic there.  

• Love 3

That was Erica Pinkett.

Thanks for that link. I remember that incident!

A lot has been said about dead beat Scrappy already.  But what really killed me was that he basically said he shouldn't have to pay more child support, because Erika is on the show because of him.  He thinks that since he got her a job, that his child support payment in full.  That's some real f'd up logic there.  

He should tell that to the judge when Erica takes his ass to court. I'd love to be a fly on the wall when he pulls that out of his ass, like he does all of his other justifications for shirking his responsibilities.

• Love 1

And let's not forget that she's apparently dating a football player so I guess that means she doesn't need money. 

• Love 1

Scrappy apparently has a very violent temper and isn't afraid to "put dem paws" on his women. Currently Erica Dixon has a restraining order against him, following the reunion. Considering the violent and intense way Scrappy was berating her at the reunion, I don't blame her. We already saw Scrappy push Erica in an earlier season infront of her own mother. The woman that Scrappy got violent with last season was Erica Pinkett. I knew Scrappy had assaulted her when the screen went black and we only saw the aftermath of the fight. I also knew that it was pretty serious considering how emotional and remorseful Momma Dee was .I'm surprised Mona covered his ass on that one considering she basically fired Yung Berg on L&HH: Hollywood after he assaulted Masika. Scrappy's ex-girlfriend Diamond also spoke on how mentally and physically abusive he was in an interview not too long ago.

Scrappy doesn't respect women and I also believe a part of him is salty that Erica has moved particularly with a baller (Erica's boyfriend William Gay currently plays for the Steelers). Considering Scrappy's background with Momma Dee (a proud former pimp) being his mother and jailbird stepfather (who ran a prostitution ring), it's not surprising he wasn't taught to respect and value women. Scrappy is really showing his true colors this season. Bambi really needs to take heed and head for the hills. Scrappy is no prize and it's only a matter of time before she becomes his next target. Erica needs to distance herself from Scrappy and Momma Dee all together. That family is clearly toxic with a pimp/ho mentality.

• Love 3

Joseline must eat the box like a champ, Mimi wants back into the three some.

I get the sense Joseline SLAYS the box like a ninja.

I about fell off the couch laughing when Joseline was talking about how she ate Mimi's box all night, as the camera panned around the room and everybody was picking their jaws up off the floor (while Kirk the only idiot clapping like he at one of his kid's dance recital). All Mimi could do was sit there and smile. She was probably thinking like yeah the shit was good, but Imma try my best not to admit it. Fail.

Thats why I fucks with Joseline. She is real about hers. She'll air all her shit out and call you out on yours (see Rasheeda).

That shit with Erica and Scrappy is soo sad. They both gonna regret how they acted. But I believe Scrap was skimping on his payments, thinking Erica wasnt going to do anything.

• Love 4