Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta - General Discussion

• Start Topic

You KNOW shit is about to go left, when not even Joseline (queen of the turn up) dont want to come to your event because of the possible messiness. That shit had me rolling when Kalenna and Joseline were like, "Karlie we love and support you, but we gonna have to sit this one out."

LOL! When the PR Princess doesn't want to come + support your "schemes" then you are beyond help.... ;-x

karlie-menopause-meme-1437492906.png?qua

Brought to you by http://www.vh1.com/news/39938/the-shadiest-memes-from-love-hip-hop-episode-413/

• Love 2

I used to root for Rasheeda but she's shown her behind way too much this season. As if the madness with her California Raisin wasn't enough, now she's fallen out with Karlie and Kalenna? Won't be surprised she and Erica fall out next, if either of them can scrounge up a storyline for Season 5.

Side eye at Tammy for holding on to what Kalenna said about Rasheeda until it was convenient. My question for Rasheeda would've been why Kalenna felt so comfortable to tell Tammy all of this? 

Oddly enough I still root for Kalenna despite her missteps. I'll have to take a pass on that green hair color though.

Which one of y'all is gonna teach Sina how to walk in heels before next season? A handful of alleybux to whoever keeps me from having to see her wobbling slow ass go around like this another year. She makes my feet and legs hurt just watching.

Lyfe and Karlie together? This is one epic mess. They are both unstable.

Why is Kd always half naked and crazy looking. In the confessional, it looks like her tits are trying to hide behind her back. Are they mad at each other? Why are they trying to get away from one another... KD, bish, so many questions!

Hilarious.

What is "alleybux?"

• Love 2

Episode 14:

"Countdown"

Margeaux faces off with Joseline and Stevie; Kirk and Tony attempt to negotiate a truce between Rasheeda and Kalenna; Bambi shoots a steamy video; and Khadiyah squares off with Yung Joc.

Airs July 27, 2015.

I am on Team Kaleena. She needs to drop all the fake friends and get rid of the husband. Any man with an Etch A Sketch beard is not to be trusted. He had the nerve to tell her personal business in front of the heifer that just back stabbed her. He's on a whole other level of fuckboy. He's to infinity and beyond doing something like that.

Between accusing K of lying about domestic abuse and laughing about post-partum, Rasheeda is going to get fucked up one of these days.

She's the worst kind of woman, backbiting snake bitch. Like I am so mad at the way she does other women that I damn near want to fight her.

If Joc talked to me the way he did KD I would have choked him from behind before walking out of the door.

• Love 5

I haven't even been watching this season but came through to see what y'all been talmbout. 

But then I saw " it looks like her tits are trying to hide behind her back" and I'm putting up the church finger.  I'm tipping right back on out.

• Love 6

Margeaux seems to think that talking shit in a well-modulated voice means she's winning. No, girl, it makes you look like a condescending asshole. Which is too bad, because she was in the right that Stevie pulled some shady shit with her in an attempt to get back at Nikko.

• Love 2

I actually thought Margeaux approached both Joseline and Stevie fine and Joseline is the one who showed her crazy as usual. She was clearly already hot towards Margeaux from the start because I don't know, she thought Margeaux was out of line to get upset at Stevie for his antics and it didn't take much for her to go off and start being rude. And of course Margeaux responded in kind.

And Margeaux was also right in telling Stevie that he went about the whole thing with the magazine in a bullshit way and I liked her telling him if he was mistaking her for idiots he's dealt with when he was trying to sell her that nonsense about just wanting to give her an opportunity to be in the magazine. It was to mess with Nikko and Margeaux's not dumb enough to not know that. The whole thing was ridiculous but really the dumbest part was Margeaux's asking for 10,000 which was clearly a line from the show because somehow they think viewers are dumb enough to think Stevie J. has 10,000 to give to anyone. The man who can't even pay his child support. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I'm finally watching the episode right now.... Bambi acting like there ain't nothing wrong with not telling your man about being the "leading lady" with some other guy in a music video is funny.... She was asking for drama.... If she really was serious about their relationship working + taking it to next level, she would have let him know about it.... But, this is LHHATL....

LOL @ Karlie + Joc talking shit on each other's outfits.... Pot calling the kettle black!

Edited by OrientalAmish

A few random thoughts:

Margeaux is like a chick who got an "edgy" makeover on America's Next Top Model and then got sent home in Week 4 for not being able to smile with her eyes. The problem is she kept the same haircut, which makes her look like a damn Spartan helmet. Bitch after you divorce Nikko, are you gonna follow Leonidas into battle? And, I need her to get all the decongestants.

And speaking of basic ass women with stuffy noses, Jessica Dimes needs to go...somewhere else. I'm so tired of her heavy flow day ass lace front, her dressing like she's in a 90s hip-hop video while in restaurants, and her big fake clown butt. Caitlyn Jenner looks more natural than her. Her ass looks like she built it at IKEA.

Why does Tiffany Foxx talk so loud in her VOs?

Why does KD sound so country when she gets upset?

Joseline might think she sounds like a bad bitch, but she really just looks like an insecure person who quickly gets in her feelings.

Kurt and Rasheeda are so country. Especially Rasheeda. I'm so tired of her slum ass, I can't even...

It's weird, but I think I like Kaleena. I still think she walked away with the Golden Weave Award, but there's something a bit believable about her. I feel for her. And, I have a feeling that outside of reality TV she probably has a cool ass attitude.

Edited by OnceSane
  • Love 8

Joseline might think she sounds like a bad bitch, but she really just looks like an insecure person who quickly gets in her feelings.

i agreed with everything you said, but especially THIS ^.  I watched Joseline slink into the bed as Stevie was talking his mess, and he wasn't even like yelling or being intimidating, and Joseline was just looking like the girlfriend waiting for her boyfriend's approval.  I'm like where is the bad bitch with all this 'tude that was gonna suck Rihanna's kitty kat?

Me thinks the things Tiffany Fox said about Jessica PennyNickel getting thrown out some hotel room is true, because that certainly got Jessica PennyNickel turned up.  And the bitch really wonders why nobody, not even has-beens like JD and Stevie want to work with her.  She was looking mad jealous of Tiffany Foxx.  She needs to control herself.  She seems to suffer from whatever that chick on the NY season (Jhonni Blaze)...excet Jhonni actually has some talent.

That after show was by far the most entertaining in a while. They shoulda just had the dudes do all the aftershows.

Edited by FuriousStyles
  • Love 4

Yall why did Jess dip-dye Ms. Garrett's wig pink? And I'm tired of these women being friendly just because they don't like the same person.

Jessica ALWAYS throwing drinks at folks & running fast as hell like Usain Bolt to avoid getting her ass beat. SHE RAN FAST! Flash ain't got shit on Jessica!

"I'm not trying to start any mess, we're at a public place"

So why start drama with someone in a public setting? #BIRDLOGIC

WHERE IS THE LOGIC? Girl. The argument was done with after y'all left the studio. So let it go. Why are you so pressed? OMG.

Rasheeda was petty for laughing in Kaleena face. Disgusting actually depression is not a funny topic. I decided I would not have an ounce of sympathy for that bit when Kirk makes a fool of her for the 500th time.

For the life of me I can't figure out why these fools tell IKarlie their business when all she does is go Runteldat. Also it's amazing how Mama Dee at a dress fitting to get married a second time, surrounded by chicks Scrappy has avoided trying to marry, damn girls

Who did Jos bop in the head with them flowers LAWWWD

That Fizz know he is a cutie

Edited by OnceSane
  • Love 5

I thought Mona had implemented a 0 tolerance policy on violence on her shows.  Apparently drink throwing is not included.  I'm totally over Dime Penny.  I don't remember the woman's name who wants manage her, but she gives me shades of Bishop Don Juan when she handed Dime cash, for 'choosing' her.  That was a pimp/ho conversation, not a manager/client one.  Hope this isn't considered slut shaming.....but this situation is hard to describe in any other way.

• Love 1

So when Jessica Dime said she had performed infront of 200,000 people...I thought maybe, just maybe, she was referring to a situation where Juicy J or one of those other dudes that record nothing but that ratched shit invited her on stage to twerk and do her usual stripping, and THAT's what she meant by "performing". Basically getting off on a technicality. But then I thought, Juicy J (hell no rapper) is filling a 200,000 person arena. Maybe 50,000 max! So yeah, the bitch is lying.

The woman who gave her money is Dawn, and I've always gotten a pimp vibe from her. She reminds me of that character Ronnie in the Player's Club.

• Love 3
But then I thought, Juicy J (hell no rapper) is filling a 200,000 person arena. Maybe 50,000 max! So yeah, the bitch is lying.

Well considering I don't even think there's any arena/stadium that holds that many, I'd say yes it's likely she's lying. I think the world's largest stadium/arena holds approximately 150,000. There are outdoor festivals like Glastonbury, Coachella and the like where you have large amounts of people but even then I don't think it's so many. And hell no, Juicy J and damn sure Dime Penny will not be performing at these places. Eminem, one of the biggest rappers ever, played Wembley Arena which was 90,000 people. So conclusion, Dime Penny is a lying liar who lies and also likely can't count beyond a hundred and I may be being generous.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 2

Yeah, they call her Jessica Dime because she can only count to ten. And that parking lot money exchange was so pimplicious I can't even. And what was that money exchange about anyway? An advance-against-royalties for turning tricks?

She probably hallucinated it when she was getting those booty shots.

That Jessica Dime looks like a visual roadside collision. The hair colors/weave, the nails, make-up, the nonsense coming out of her mouth, and that damn two piece short outfit, with that RIDICULOUS looking backside. Seriously, it looks like her knees are permanently bent, trying to hold up all that weight.

Re: Tony's beard: Is that what's fresh on the streets these days? I mean, do ladies like this look??

• Love 2

That Jessica Dime looks like a visual roadside collision. The hair colors/weave, the nails, make-up, the nonsense coming out of her mouth, and that damn two piece short outfit, with that RIDICULOUS looking backside. Seriously, it looks like her knees are permanently bent, trying to hold up all that weight.

Am I going way off base in thinking KD looks normalish compared to Jessica Dime? 

Episode 16:

"Bait and Switch"

Kirk plans a big surprise for Rasheeda; Scrappy may abdicate the throne on the eve of Momma Dee's wedding; and Stevie takes the guys on a farewell fishing trip and also learns a secret about Joseline.

Airs August 10, 2015.

LMFAO @ margeaux's doo wop curl.. make me wanna do some grease lightening dances.

Anybody gotta pic of the do Tony hiding under his hats? Like I be seeing them NWA curls tryna make an appearance, but they fallin short... I mean he already look weird with the damn bin laden face get up.

Are they going to try to pretend that Steebie left Joseline when they've both been all over Twitter, posting about their Los Angeles spin-off?

Why is Jessica so damn obsessed about the fact that she didn't get to work with Stevie, especially since she said that Joseline's music was whack?

WHOA, WHOA WHOA!!!!

Karlie Redd, wants no part of a messy situation?!?!?!?!?!

Get ya winter coats out yall. hell hath frozen over.

• Love 6

YAS!! I had to put the tv on pause when I heard Karlie say she didnt want to be apart of the mess. Too bad that shit follows her like bad credit. Looks like Joseline bout to tear that ass up.

I guess I can give Kirk a pat on the back for getting Rasheeda real estate for her store (with her own money most likely) but I just dont want to.

Scrappy is one petty ass motherfucker. I dont know what Erica EVER saw in him. I mean, if Erica and the Bambi (why do they say "the"?) were willing to put aside their differences for Mama Dee, then Scrap has no excuse. I was so happy when he said Erica wasnt family, and Mama Dee of all people shut him down and said yes she is....you made sure of that (by having a baby with her).

• Love 6
Re: Tony's beard: Is that what's fresh on the streets these days? I mean, do ladies like this look??

I doubt it. Neckbeard the Pirate needs to cut that shit off. He looks kinda ridiculous. It might've worked if he was under 25, but as a grown ass man...he looks silly.

If Joseline is the ratchet version of Sailor Moon, Jessica Dimes is like Sailor Mars. And I guess that's makes Stevie J Zootsuit Tuxedo Mask. Why was Dimes' titties out for that performance?

Joseline...is not bisexual. No disrespect to those who are, but I get the feeling much of Joseline's sexuality is about little more than attention, either for herself or attention from Stevie. That's kind of the bad joke about Joseline doing the Gayborhood thing. She's got the aesthetic of a drag queen. She seems like a female female impersonator. Just all titties and ass and long weave and long nails and stank attitude because she thinks that's what she has to do to be considered attractive.

I guess Scrappy couldn't take being likable for too long. Scrappy, had you paid your goddamn child support you wouldn't have to deal with "the devil" known as Erica, y'feel me? And the only person you're hurting by transgressing against the kingdom and disrespecting the crown by not giving your mother away...is your mom. In essence you're putting Erica in front of your mother.

Random thought: why was Ariane dressed like a naughty high school guidance counselor? Why does Margeaux want Jessica Dimestore on her song? "Start a War" is a good song. It sounds like something on the cutting room floor for Rihanna's Rated R album. Intelligent, dark, tough...it's the type of song she could build a career on. Why does she want Jessica Dimebag shitting up her nice song with her insipid, cantankerous sub-Trina blathering lyrics? "Hoes become foes"? That's fierce, girl. Almost as fierce as the song Mary J. Blige sang about the crispy chicken wrap at Burger King. It add three kinds of cheese, fresh lettuce, crispy chicken all wrapped in a tasty tortilla.

• Love 4

Episode 17:

"I Do"

Momma Dee's children may not make it to her wedding; Margeaux shares a secret with Nikko; Stevie has a proposition for Mimi; and Joseline delivers a big performance without her husband by her side.

Airs August 17, 2015.

In rewatching the episode where Jessica Dimes met Jermaine Dupre, I still think it was foul as hell for her to clown on Mimi over Jermaine not wanting to work with her but having her work with his junior producer. How in the hell is that Mimi's fault? And, more importantly, when you're starting out and need someone to "believe in you", you really need to work from the ground up and impress people with what you can do. Not get all diva and act like you have room to make demands. Because boo-boo, you really don't.

And can someone put me up on game? Is this how the music industry works? You get with a manager and then you have to "impress" a producer enough to want to work with you? I guess it makes sense to some degree, but when's the last time Jermaine Dupri had a hit? We Belong Together? Huge song that that was, it was ten years ago. On one hand, it would seem a little bit like a slap in the face for him to just be like, "here, go work with this person instead", but at the same time, if you're trying to build up your repertoire and get some tracks to make a demo and get signed (I'm assuming that's the end-game, right?), don't you need to worry less about status than building on your talent? But who am I kidding Jessica Dimes has no talent.

• Love 3

In rewatching the episode where Jessica Dimes met Jermaine Dupre, I still think it was foul as hell for her to clown on Mimi over Jermaine not wanting to work with her but having her work with his junior producer. How in the hell is that Mimi's fault? And, more importantly, when you're starting out and need someone to "believe in you", you really need to work from the ground up and impress people with what you can do. Not get all diva and act like you have room to make demands. Because boo-boo, you really don't.

And can someone put me up on game? Is this how the music industry works? You get with a manager and then you have to "impress" a producer enough to want to work with you? I guess it makes sense to some degree, but when's the last time Jermaine Dupri had a hit? We Belong Together? Huge song that that was, it was ten years ago. On one hand, it would seem a little bit like a slap in the face for him to just be like, "here, go work with this person instead", but at the same time, if you're trying to build up your repertoire and get some tracks to make a demo and get signed (I'm assuming that's the end-game, right?), don't you need to worry less about status than building on your talent? But who am I kidding Jessica Dimes has no talent.

I totally agree with you! You can't go acting all diva as if you only deserve to go straight to working with the big names, especially, if you got no talent.... Delusional......If I were her, I'd be feeling grateful if any producer would want to work with me....I think JD was being way too polite in offering to have his junior producers work with her when he should have straight up laughed his ass off + showed her the door...

Edited by OrientalAmish

I think you do start off with junior producers, unless your manager gets you an in with a big time producer.  And I think that might be why most rappers end up being their own producers....since it's cheaper that way.

And the worst part is that Dime potentially had an in with Jazze, but she had to act like a trifling fool. She will not go beyond the strip club and turning tricks. Utterly pathetic, she is.

Karlie knows she was doing her usual shit stirring when she told Joseline about Stevie asking Mimi to move to LA. Why else would she do that? She's trifling, and she was not looking cute in her "Playboy" test shoot. Girl, stop.

Edited by GeminiDancer
  • Love 2
I think you do start off with junior producers, unless your manager gets you an in with a big time producer.  And I think that might be why most rappers end up being their own producers....since it's cheaper that way.

That makes sense. I get why she'd want to work with Jermaine Dupri given his track record, but, it seems like the music she makes isn't really his speed. She needs to go back to Memphis (where she's from) and see if La Chat can hook her up with a producer, since they make the same kind of music. And Jessica Dime doesn't really seem to make music of this era. Like, the only two female MCs really doing something right now are Nicki Minaj and Iggy (who really just hit with a few good singles but is quickly falling into irrelevance). And Nicki Minaj...look how hard she has to work to keep the focus on her? She raps fast all the time, sounds like a cartoon character, does hoochie'd out singles like the "Anaconda" song/video, she tries to do pop songs, she gets a verse on every song she can, she makes sure to diss other female MCs when she can, etc. She's hustling hard out here to remain relevant.

Jessica just proved why she's not going to make it. Don't burn your bridges because something didn't go your way. Be glad you got to perform in front of a room of about 45 people with your titties out. And threatening to whoop Stevie J's ass is just stupid. Go on somewhere.

Nikko and Margeaux: So, Margeaux's bisexual vibe wasn't a ruse. Big whoop. She's a strikingly beautiful woman, I love her features, I think she's very talented and creative, but she needs to get it together. Again, I mean no disrespect, but like I said with Joseline when she "came out" as bisexual last week, I don't think Margeaux is bisexual. Where I think Joseline uses her sexuality primarily for validation and attention, I think Margeaux uses hers for emotional support. She seems a bit fragile and I think she will be with anyone who seems to hold her up. I don't know what's going on there (it might be some family/daddy issues there), but I doubt she's bisexual.

Joc and KD getting back together? Yawn. Of course they are. You know KD is crazy because in all of the two minutes she was on screen, she had three different colors of hair. I...think she's a little on the country side. But Joc was right when he said make-up sex is great. I like to tie a towel around my neck and act like I'm Batman. Put the growl in my voice and make her tell me where Harvey Dent and Rachel Dawes are. DON'T PLAY GAMES WITH ME JOKER. TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE!

It's hot.

Speaking of country, Mama Dee's bootleg ass, hood ass wedding. Scrappy with that country suit looking like he's about to go to a Junior Prom. Whatever. It was a nice moment, but I was glad when that nice fake ass moment passed. Mama Dee is too old to be losing her mind over either one of her grown ass kids. I can see why it would disappointing for her for Scrappy to not come, but whatever. And I wouldn't have let him dictate to me who to be in the bridal party. Your baby mama being in the wedding party is so bad? Like y'all don't share a child together. Man, bye. That's some bull-ny-ee, y'feel me?

It was nice hearing Kalenna sing. You kind of forget like 2-3 people on this show actually have talent. I think she got some booty injections, too, but she is talented. I...kind of blame Rasheeda for their falling out, for two reasons. One, Rasheeda, you will latch onto any bit of drama to feel like you matter. Ain't nobody talking about your ass behind your back like you're the talk of the town. You're not interesting enough, boo. And two, if you and Kalenna have been cool for ten years and she says what Tammy said wasn't true, you need to just take her at her word. It's not like Tammy played you a video tape of their fucking conversation as evidence. She told you that right after she rolled up on Kalenna in her club to confront her about what she said to Deb without calling and talking to her first (or minding her own damn business), so obviously they're not that close and Tammy is messy ass trick who was talking shit. What reason would she have to say those things about you and choose Tammy of all people to say them to? I mean, you're a grown ass woman. Use some common sense.

As for Joseline, Mimi, and Steebie J. Well, Mimi handled the Jessica Dimestore thing as well as can be expected. I think they tried to give her something more to do than be the chick who did a sex tape with Sid the Sloth, which is why she has MotherFucker (MF) Management. She still wants approval from Stevie, but I'm glad she wanted to make sure she wasn't going to get involved in his and Joseline's shit in LA.

Stevie might be sober, but he's still a clown. It's just hard to take him seriously. He looks ridiculous with that lopsided haircut, and he's really taken it personally because Joseline made some moves by herself. I mean I hate to say their relationship is like a pimp and a ho buuuuuut...

I've often thought Joseline would be more the cause of their breakup than Stevie, all his bullshit notwithstanding. Stevie is who he is. I don't see how many woman puts up with that clowning, mugging, and yo-boy shit for five minutes, because like Beyonce said "this pimp shit gets no older", but if you decide to be with his ass, then you know what you're getting into. Joseline, on the other hand, is draining, sorta/kinda on purpose. Like when she told Stevie "that's like a slap in my face and a kick in my pussy". Or when she told Karlie Redd that if he was doing a song with Rihanna she would want to be there to eat her out or whatever. It's like, girrrrrrrl come on now. Damn. You're...doing a lot.

But this was some fuck shit. He was just trying to hurt her.

Her performance looked like a Hot Cheetos Mess. I thought when she turned around that she was going to do a ballad, but then I remembered that Joseline can't sing. And what the fuck was really going on with that dancing? It looked like Stripper Tae Bo or some shit.

Joseline's fight with Karlie Redd was, well, fake, but real. She said she always comes to her with gossip from other "bitches I don't fuck with". BECAUSE THEY DON'T LIKE YOU. But, uh yeah, that's what Karlie Redd does. You knew that. I admit I did kind of laugh when she bopped Karlie on the head with that bouquet. The men in black need to let some of these fights happen a little bit. What's the point of shit going left if y'all are going to stop it before it gets good?

Ah well, two more weeks of ratchetness until this season is over. I hope they have Dimebag and Tammy's duckhead ass take several seats, especially Tammy, because apparently her and Waka are divorcing. So...technically Deb isn't her mother anymore. Kiiiind of makes that whole thing pointless, doesn't it?

Edited by 27bored
  • Love 3
I think Margeaux uses hers for emotional support. She seems a bit fragile and I think she will be with anyone who seems to hold her up. I don't know what's going on there (it might be some family/daddy issues there), but I doubt she's bisexual.

Funny, I haven't seen the episode yet but this revelation does not surprise me and I actually completely believe it because I've had a feeling Margeaux was bi from the moment she showed up this season. 

Stevie might be sober, but he's still a clown. It's just hard to take him seriously. He looks ridiculous with that lopsided haircut, and he's really taken it personally because Joseline made some moves by herself. I mean I hate to say their relationship is like a pimp and a ho buuuuuut...

Joseline's fight with Karlie Redd was, well, fake, but real. She said she always comes to her with gossip from other "bitches I don't fuck with". BECAUSE THEY DON'T LIKE YOU. But, uh yeah, that's what Karlie Redd does. You knew that. I admit I did kind of laugh when she bopped Karlie on the head with that bouquet. The men in black need to let some of these fights happen a little bit. What's the point of shit going left if y'all are going to stop it before it gets good?

Let's remember that just because a prick went sober doesn't mean they are going to stop being a prick.... It's just they have nothing or nobody to blame, but themselves when they do something shitty.... Wait, did that make sense? 

I bet the PR Princess + Karlie are back to being chummy by next season.... And, LOL @ Stripper Tae Bo! I haven't seen tonight's episode yet, but now I can't wait to see what you are talking about....

Does anyone know if there is going to be a reunion this season? I could totally understand why they wouldn't. Last season's reunion was FUBAR...

I would be shocked if there was no reunion.... It is entertaining to see how the whole cast interact with each other in the same room @ the same time....

Edited by OrientalAmish
  • Love 1

I doubt it. Neckbeard the Pirate needs to cut that shit off. He looks kinda ridiculous. It might've worked if he was under 25, but as a grown ass man...he looks silly.

If Joseline is the ratchet version of Sailor Moon, Jessica Dimes is like Sailor Mars. And I guess that's makes Stevie J Zootsuit Tuxedo Mask. Why was Dimes' titties out for that performance?

Joseline...is not bisexual. No disrespect to those who are, but I get the feeling much of Joseline's sexuality is about little more than attention, either for herself or attention from Stevie. That's kind of the bad joke about Joseline doing the Gayborhood thing. She's got the aesthetic of a drag queen. She seems like a female female impersonator. Just all titties and ass and long weave and long nails and stank attitude because she thinks that's what she has to do to be considered attractive.

I guess Scrappy couldn't take being likable for too long. Scrappy, had you paid your goddamn child support you wouldn't have to deal with "the devil" known as Erica, y'feel me? And the only person you're hurting by transgressing against the kingdom and disrespecting the crown by not giving your mother away...is your mom. In essence you're putting Erica in front of your mother.

Random thought: why was Ariane dressed like a naughty high school guidance counselor? Why does Margeaux want Jessica Dimestore on her song? "Start a War" is a good song. It sounds like something on the cutting room floor for Rihanna's Rated R album. Intelligent, dark, tough...it's the type of song she could build a career on. Why does she want Jessica Dimebag shitting up her nice song with her insipid, cantankerous sub-Trina blathering lyrics? "Hoes become foes"? That's fierce, girl. Almost as fierce as the song Mary J. Blige sang about the crispy chicken wrap at Burger King. It add three kinds of cheese, fresh lettuce, crispy chicken all wrapped in a tasty tortilla.

My belly jiggled.

That makes sense. I get why she'd want to work with Jermaine Dupri given his track record, but, it seems like the music she makes isn't really his speed. She needs to go back to Memphis (where she's from) and see if La Chat can hook her up with a producer, since they make the same kind of music. And Jessica Dime doesn't really seem to make music of this era. Like, the only two female MCs really doing something right now are Nicki Minaj and Iggy (who really just hit with a few good singles but is quickly falling into irrelevance). And Nicki Minaj...look how hard she has to work to keep the focus on her? She raps fast all the time, sounds like a cartoon character, does hoochie'd out singles like the "Anaconda" song/video, she tries to do pop songs, she gets a verse on every song she can, she makes sure to diss other female MCs when she can, etc. She's hustling hard out here to remain relevant.

Jessica just proved why she's not going to make it. Don't burn your bridges because something didn't go your way. Be glad you got to perform in front of a room of about 45 people with your titties out. And threatening to whoop Stevie J's ass is just stupid. Go on somewhere.

Nikko and Margeaux: So, Margeaux's bisexual vibe wasn't a ruse. Big whoop. She's a strikingly beautiful woman, I love her features, I think she's very talented and creative, but she needs to get it together. Again, I mean no disrespect, but like I said with Joseline when she "came out" as bisexual last week, I don't think Margeaux is bisexual. Where I think Joseline uses her sexuality primarily for validation and attention, I think Margeaux uses hers for emotional support. She seems a bit fragile and I think she will be with anyone who seems to hold her up. I don't know what's going on there (it might be some family/daddy issues there), but I doubt she's bisexual.

Joc and KD getting back together? Yawn. Of course they are. You know KD is crazy because in all of the two minutes she was on screen, she had three different colors of hair. I...think she's a little on the country side. But Joc was right when he said make-up sex is great. I like to tie a towel around my neck and act like I'm Batman. Put the growl in my voice and make her tell me where Harvey Dent and Rachel Dawes are. DON'T PLAY GAMES WITH ME JOKER. TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE!

It's hot.

Speaking of country, Mama Dee's bootleg ass, hood ass wedding. Scrappy with that country suit looking like he's about to go to a Junior Prom. Whatever. It was a nice moment, but I was glad when that nice fake ass moment passed. Mama Dee is too old to be losing her mind over either one of her grown ass kids. I can see why it would disappointing for her for Scrappy to not come, but whatever. And I wouldn't have let him dictate to me who to be in the bridal party. Your baby mama being in the wedding party is so bad? Like y'all don't share a child together. Man, bye. That's some bull-ny-ee, y'feel me?

It was nice hearing Kalenna sing. You kind of forget like 2-3 people on this show actually have talent. I think she got some booty injections, too, but she is talented. I...kind of blame Rasheeda for their falling out, for two reasons. One, Rasheeda, you will latch onto any bit of drama to feel like you matter. Ain't nobody talking about your ass behind your back like you're the talk of the town. You're not interesting enough, boo. And two, if you and Kalenna have been cool for ten years and she says what Tammy said wasn't true, you need to just take her at her word. It's not like Tammy played you a video tape of their fucking conversation as evidence. She told you that right after she rolled up on Kalenna in her club to confront her about what she said to Deb without calling and talking to her first (or minding her own damn business), so obviously they're not that close and Tammy is messy ass trick who was talking shit. What reason would she have to say those things about you and choose Tammy of all people to say them to? I mean, you're a grown ass woman. Use some common sense.

As for Joseline, Mimi, and Steebie J. Well, Mimi handled the Jessica Dimestore thing as well as can be expected. I think they tried to give her something more to do than be the chick who did a sex tape with Sid the Sloth, which is why she has MotherFucker (MF) Management. She still wants approval from Stevie, but I'm glad she wanted to make sure she wasn't going to get involved in his and Joseline's shit in LA.

I've often thought Joseline would be more the cause of their breakup than Stevie, all his bullshit notwithstanding. Stevie is who he is. I don't see how many woman puts up with that clowning, mugging, and yo-boy shit for five minutes, because like Beyonce said "this pimp shit gets no older", but if you decide to be with his ass, then you know what you're getting into. Joseline, on the other hand, is draining, sorta/kinda on purpose. Like when she told Stevie "that's like a slap in my face and a kick in my pussy". Or when she told Karlie Redd that if he was doing a song with Rihanna she would want to be there to eat her out or whatever. It's like, girrrrrrrl come on now. Damn. You're...doing a lot.

But this was some fuck shit. He was just trying to hurt her.

Her performance looked like a Hot Cheetos Mess. I thought when she turned around that she was going to do a ballad, but then I remembered that Joseline can't sing. And what the fuck was really going on with that dancing? It looked like Stripper Tae Bo or some shit.

Ah well, two more weeks of ratchetness until this season is over. I hope they have Dimebag and Tammy's duckhead ass take several seats, especially Tammy, because apparently her and Waka are divorcing. So...technically Deb isn't her mother anymore. Kiiiind of makes that whole thing pointless, doesn't it?

::runs to catch up to 27bored::   here bruh, you dropped your mic.

Batman.  LMAO!!!!

• Love 2

Do you know how long I must've been anesthetized by this shit not to even wonder if, nevermind what Mama Dee's Christian name was?  So at the altar, at the altar, a/k/a the top step, we throwing out nicknames?  

Karlie seemed legitimately hurt about Josie wilding out.  Can't quite figure out why.  If you're a heffa's only friend, something wrong with one of you.

Rasheeda you deserve to be put on blast, crowing about a store in Buckhead.....where there's no AC..... in the summer....in Atlanta. 

I'm gonna start talking with my hands, I don't think the world has enough of that. 

• Love 4

Momma Dee's wedding lived up to the ghettorius glory I expected. I don't know who had on more foundation the bridesmaids or Ernest. He looked like he had been embalmed. The horns sounded like the 4th grade beginning band experiment. ooohh. What was that technicolor mop on Deb's head ?

Margo needs to stop playing games, shave that shit off the top of her head and go model. High-fashion runways would snatch her up. She's has the body and everything. I think she's focusing more on music unfortunately.

Bish should be walking for BALMAIN, Giorgio Armani, or some shit but no she sitting in crusty Atlanta entertaining fuckery.  Her bone structure is everything

Joseline popped Karlie, like you pop a bad child lmao. What's funny about this is that they both told the truth about each other.

• Love 4

Momma Dee's wedding lived up to the ghettorius glory I expected. I don't know who had on more foundation the bridesmaids or Ernest. He looked like he had been embalmed. The horns sounded like the 4th grade beginning band experiment. ooohh. What was that technicolor mop on Deb's head ?

Margo needs to stop playing games, shave that shit off the top of her head and go model. High-fashion runways would snatch her up. She's has the body and everything. I think she's focusing more on music unfortunately.

Bish should be walking for BALMAIN, Giorgio Armani, or some shit but no she sitting in crusty Atlanta entertaining fuckery. Her bone structure is everything

Joseline popped Karlie, like you pop a bad child lmao. What's funny about this is that they both told the truth about each other.

And that bridesman, Chanel. That neck was as big as a treetrunk.

And we all know Joc had no place to live, that's why he's with KD.

Ooh you ain't never lied about Margeux. She was made to stomp down a runway. Lavin, Chloe, Costume National, Proenza....she'd kill it.

Kalenna needs to stop with those thigh high cut off circulation boots.

Edited by Tallulahbaby
  • Love 2