Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta - General Discussion

• Start Topic

She was arrested nine times in Fulton between 2006 and 2014, on a variety of different charges: three different counts of battery (one of which involves–for real–a bus hijacking);

If true, then good lawd, she gangsta. Mona went to the bottom of the barrel this season...and while we're talking about records, here's a little nugget I found:

http://bossip.com/1299607/karen-king-fugitive-love-and-hip-hop-atlanta/

Edited by sereion1
  • Love 1

Tiara has a nice body, but she has a very strong man face.

Her face confuses me - some angles she looks actually pretty, then she shifts...and something goes wrong. Like she has a nice profile, but straight on, things get kind of weird. I'll take her over that rat Tommie, though.

The Asthmatic Prince of the South looks like he's pushing 300 pounds, and about to develop the sugar.

Mimi and Arianne totally fucked a long time ago. I called it the first season. Please lordt don't let Mimi and Chris release a sex tape.

• Love 4

OMG....this show!

1. Once again, women are fighting other women for a man that needs a hot oil treatment and Proactiv.  But I think Tommie is the worst out of the two of them, because clearly Tiarra didn't know about her, and she kept saying her problem was going to be with Scrapp, but then about how she was going to have to "wipe the smile" off of this girls face?  Why?  She doesn't know about you!!!!

2. Did you really go to a club where you might be fighting without panties?  WTF?

3. Of course, this chick is going to use her kid to get this dude.  That is so ridiculous. Last episode she said that Scrapp was a great father....so you're willing to take a great father away from his children because he hurt your feelings?  I just can't....its so much better your child grow up without a father so that your vendettas can be recognized.

4.  Oh, and did you all her that Tianna is now a "shark" at the largest financial company?  I'm dying to know what her real job is there.

5. KK's story sounds all sorts of dumb and half assed.

6. D.Woods/Betty Idol -- I just don't care, please stop trying to make these people happen by randomly introducing us to them in the back of an Uber.  I just don't care.  Sorry, not sorry.  

7. I don't care -- Dear VH1....I know you're trying to show us how progressive you are by highlighting stories about women who aren't women on the inside, and women who are in the process of transitioning.....but I just don't care.  If you want to show me you're progressive.....try having a season where there aren't two women fighting over some lame jackass.  I don't care about Chris really being a boy, or a girl....because he is boring.  I don't care about D. Woods transitioning, because she is boring.  And I don't think 10 year olds need to be told about transgender so they can be good people.

8.  Arianne is so salty!

9.  Tommie is crazy as a bedbug!

*Edited because VH1 has to "show" me they are progressive...not "shoe" me!

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 3

These chicks have absolutely no sense of dignity, nor pride. I mean, ass out fighting in the club over a dude neither one of you can be with anyway because he ends up in prison? How is this ok?

I was pleased to see Tiara attacking Scrapp for his role in the fight, until she said he couldn't see their son anymore. I was ok with her not wanting their son around Tommie because of her 32 mugshots (although since the child's father, uncle, and grandmother all seem to be criminals, what's one more lol?), but then it started sounding like Scrapp could see his kid if he and Tiara were together. They're all losers.

I don't really care about Mimi's latest grasp for a storyline, but Arianne sooooooooooooooooooooo jealous of Chris and isn't even trying to hide it lol.

Every time Rasheeda or Kirk appear on tv screen I use it as an opportunity to take a bathroom break, grab a snack, or play a Family Feud on my phone. Yawn.

I don't understand why they brought Tammy back over Kalena. She adds nothing, so I skip her scenes.

Joc isn't entertaining to me without the craziness that is KD, and I can't really look at Scrappy without feeling dirty. He looks gross, so I skip their scenes too.

Can they just bring back K. Michelle and the Puerto Rican Princess already?

• Love 3

1) Tommy is just Bat Shit Crazy.

She asked Scratchy if he loved her and when he didn't answer her with Yes or No - she still forgot to buy a vowel.

She tried the tears thing but there was no tear

You dated this man for well over a year and allegedly spent time with his son - but you NEVER once met/spoke to the baby mama...that should have told you loud and clear that he was still messing with her. I'm sure Tommy knew but it didn't matter until this show started filming.

Scraggly obviously was having both of them.

I'm a bit more pro Tiara in this situation. I would only want Scuggly to be around my son if he is with me until this issue is resolved. This stranger has an issue with Scruffy but she attacked me - so she sure as hell not going to be in the presence of my children saying god knows what to them until I know she can behave in a not Bat Shit Crazy manner in front of them

2) Tammy is so boring - just get her off the show. I'd rather watch a GIF of Debs wig.

3) Prince Scoobie Doobie and Yung Jerk sharing an apartment? Does the smell of skank and dirty drawers ooze into the hallway?

Here's what I wouldn't mind seeing...

Both the original Scrappy and WhatTheFucka each get a talking headshot where they recite the same sentence.

Then we have a contest and see how many viewers understand A or B and we tally up the results....no closed caption.

• Love 4

Tommy looks better out of that blonde-brown hair, less rat-faced. But she knew Scrapp was messing with his baby mama, I'll bet she hid under the bed more than once when Tiarra came by to pick up her son.

And why was Tiarra wearing a bra in her THs? We know you hit the bargain bin at Victoria's Secret, but we don't need to see it. Put on a shirt.

Ariane has diabetes she's so salty over Chris! (™The cute one from Bad Breath on Dick)

• Love 5

Delurking because LHH, any location, gives me such joy but your comments even more so. ^ OnceSane + your brilliant allusion to the NY edition. Ahhh my people. ( I watch this in shame, alone at home but can be my true self here haha.) I thought D Smith seemed pretty classy until she brought homegirl in to start shit with Tammy. Why you need to passively readdress something already covered? And forgive me, I love messy ass Karlie Redd and the fact that everyone including her lunatic self knows she's messy. Her comments about pubes flying everywhere in the malaise-- LOL. And ew. Was that cry by Tommie for real? I thought she was kidding then gonna say GTFO to that nasty, furry, bumbling, cheating, criminaling troll. You always disappoint me women on this show. Where's Erika?

• Love 2

So this "I'm only a toucher" is that really a thing?

And that Betty Idol is a nasty little thing, with her Latoya Jackson sparkly captain hats.

I truly don't even understand what her problem is.  Like, I get it, you're upset about Waka's comments, but more upset than D. Smith who should be the most offended?  Is Betty transitioning too, or just transitioning her way onto a reality TV show?  I hope they aren't going to try to make her happen, because....she is trying too hard.

I'm still confused as to how Chris/Mimi isn't a lesbian relationship.....I get that no one wants to label anything and that everything is fluid.....but come on man!

Edited by RCharter

I truly don't even understand what her problem is. Like, I get it, you're upset about Waka's comments, but more upset than D. Smith who should be the most offended? Is Betty transitioning too, or just transitioning her way onto a reality TV show? I hope they aren't going to try to make her happen, because....she is trying too hard.

I'm still confused as to how Chris/Mimi isn't a lesbian relationship.....I get that no one wants to label anything and that everything is fluid.....but come on man!

You didn't answer my question, though, I thought you would know lol...what the hell is a toucher only? Sounds molest-y.

I don't know which one of you heathens said last season that Kirk looks like the last brown M&M in the bag that nobody wants,but I thought of it and laughed and laughed.

Young Joc and his 1993 New Jack Swing attire is not panty dropping inducing..but I guess it works great cause he got Hella baby mamas.

Ariane and Rasheeda are absolutely beautiful.

Jessica Dime is pretty likable even though she looks like a black Lalaloopsy.

Edited by Tallulahbaby
  • Love 5

^^speaking of attire.....was Scrappy wearing a jacket with roses on it?

Someone once said Kirk had a flat head because he hadn't been picked up enough as a baby....I think about that all the time :)  I'm so wrong!

And yes, I am purposefully avoiding the topic of "what is a toucher?"  because Alec, I do NOT take "molesty vibes" for 1000.  I don't care if it is the daily double!

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 2

^^speaking of attire.....was Scrappy wearing a jacket with roses on it?

Someone once said Kirk had a flat head because he hadn't been picked up enough as a baby....I think about that all the time :) I'm so wrong!

And yes, I am purposefully avoiding the topic of "what is a toucher?" because Alec, I do NOT take "molesty vibes" for 1000. I don't care if it is the daily double!

Jesus take me now....I'm crying. You better stop.

KK looks like Ronald McDonald play cousin with that red wig.

• Love 2

Oh, and did you all her that Tianna is now a "shark" at the largest financial company?  I'm dying to know what her real job is there.

I caught that, I was hoping she would elaborate but she and Tommie started arguing right after she said it.  What is a "shark" in the world of finance?  How much do they earn and is it enough to take care of four kids and yourself without getting a second job?  

Although she hasn't mention the name of the company, do they want her representing them after showing her behind (literally & figuratively) on tv?

• Love 1

Ariane has diabetes she's so salty over Chris! (™The cute one from Bad Breath on Dick)

^^ your'e so wrong for that!  I'm dying!

I caught that, I was hoping she would elaborate but she and Tommie started arguing right after she said it.  What is a "shark" in the world of finance?  How much do they earn and is it enough to take care of four kids and yourself without getting a second job?  

Although she hasn't mention the name of the company, do they want her representing them after showing her behind (literally & figuratively) on tv?

I wish someone would ask her to explain further.  I've never heard of anyone in the world of finance in this millennium refer to themselves as a "shark."  It sounds very Gordon Gekko, 1982 Trump style talk.  I guess the sharks on Shark Tank?

The people I would even think of as sharks would be hedge fund managers, or investment bankers......and they generally make enough to support a spouse, a few kids, and maybe a cocaine habit.  Never known any of them to need a weekend gig as a bottle girl at a club.

I wonder if there is anyone on social media about where she works, because I can see this being all sorts of no, no, no for a big financial firm....even if you're just answering the phones.

• Love 3

I'm not gonna let, I'm not gonna let

You get the best of me! Oh no!

What the hell was Col. Abrams problem with Tammy? I get really tired of all these drinks being wasted in the name of fighting. Alcohol is a treasure people! I guess that's the way to make a name for yourself in Monas world.

• Love 5

This week episode was boring, but the snark here definitely made up for it!!

Ariane is drinking some that haterade; she totally wants Chris out of the picture so she have Mimi to herself. I'm surprised Chris didn't give her a good read.

I get that Tiara p.o'd at Scrap cheating on her, but he's right; she shouldn't involve her son in their messiness. If he's been actively in his child's life, then that should not stop because he's trying to be ATL's Peter Gunz.  

D. Smith? Yay her for being transgender, but she's boring. Her helium voiced friend with the valley girl accent can go.  They should gripe at Waka for his anti-LGBT comments--not Tammy, and even though she may not agree, of course she going to stand by him because that's her husband!

• Love 2

Episode 3:

"Daddy's Home"

Tammy's luncheon with D. Smith.And Betty turns left. Stevie J is back from his Hollywood adventures in L.A. Waka Flocka returns to the ATL for an event. Scrapp sets up a meeting with Tiarra and Tommie.

Airs April 18, 2016.

Bambi: "You're running a whore house!"

Scrappy: "Whoa! I ain't my mama. I have never run a whore house!"

Only on this show could that make perfect sense.

Bambi and Tammy are annoying and useless. Scrapp Deleon is very hard on the eyes. I always have to look away during his scenes.

• Love 5

Every week I say I can't with this show...and the next week I'm busy watching it......shameful.....

1. Please stop trying to make Betty Idol happen.  Please stop trying to make her "bedazzled slutty cruisewear" line happen.  Just stop.

2. I hate Betty Idol, but I agree with her.  Tammy really isn't much of anything without Waka.  She sure wouldn't be on this show, because she is boring as hell.  For her to pretend that her "clothing line" or her "magazine cover" aren't all opportunities that come from her being married to Waka is ridiculous.  

3. And Tammy can stop pretending like she was so offended on Waka's behalf.  She lost it, when Betty rightfully pointed out that she isn't relevant without Waka.  I am endlessly annoyed by Betty and her overacting, but she hit that right on the nose.

4. I hate Mimi, but she is so much happier now.....maybe Chris is real?  I sure hope she explains the situation to Eva before someone on the street does.

5. What is Tommie on?  I have to think its cocaine, because I heard its a hell of a drug.  But she looked super high when she showed up to that "sit down" or whatever.

6. And again, why are Tommy and Tianna getting upset with each other.  This dude just told you both that he needs "options" and he is going to have you both in a Sister Wife/ Tara and Amina situation?  And your position is to get mad at each other!

7.  But in your face Scrapp!  Tianna isn't even going to give you a single Rainman Noodle when you get to jail.

8.  Oh, and Tianna is also going to keep your son from you....so great to see a young black man have to forego having a father figure because your pride is hurt.  I guess you'll take up another job so you can afford a babysitter, or since you don't give two shits about your kids are you just going to leave them to watch themselves?

• Love 4

For all the inquiring minds.... Yes "Touch Me Not" lesbian is a real thing. Its usually the lesbians who identify as 'studs' or 'AGs' (the boyish looking ones) who are touch me nots. As Chris stated, its basically that they dont enjoy being touched sexually. Now that THAT is out of the way, I'm still trying to figure out how any of this makes Chris and Mimi NOT a lesbian couple. As a lesbian myself, I thought I heard it all but this just goes to show you learn something new every day. Regardless, I think Chris being a "touch me not" works out perfectly because Mimi has always struck me as a "pillow princess"...which is basically a woman who likes to just lay there and get her box eaten but doesnt reciprocate.

I did LOVE how Stevie reacted to the news. I didnt watch much of his LA show with Joseline, but i must say since he's gotten sober he really does seem like a good guy. A guy I could actually see Mimi falling in love with so many years ago. Stevie must have really been in a dark place with the drugs and alcohol because its like 2 totally different people.

Tommy is certifiable. Like reserve a room at Bellevue type. The switch up she did when she was talking to Scrap in the kitchen had me bugging out. I thought she was tryna be sarcastic or something, but then i realized this bitch went from one extreme to the next. But I lol'ed when she was like "Fuck yo' job, we dont work around here ho" to Tianna. Seriously? Not being gainfully employed is a negative thing now? SMFH.

Umm where do they sell Rainmen noodles at? And does it come in chicken flavor?

I cant stand a woman using her son to control a man. That shit is soo fucking weak.

• Love 6

3. And Tammy can stop pretending like she was so offended on Waka's behalf.  She lost it, when Betty rightfully pointed out that she isn't relevant without Waka.  I am endlessly annoyed by Betty and her overacting, but she hit that right on the nose.

She's in good company though, most of these folks would not be relevant without their spouse, significant other, momma, baby momma or this show.  I'm not sure they're relevant even with all of this.  The thing is it's none of Betty's business and why is she on here? and connected to Scrappy no less, she should talk.

Trust and believe Tiara will make sure Scrapp gets some Raymond Noodles when he's on lock down. 

Tommie looked possessed, lip all curled up; the girl was scowling.

What's up with Scrapp's ladies and no panties?   Tiara at the fight and Tommie at the sit down.   Put some drawers on!   Nasty heifers.

Edited by appledumpling
  • Love 2

She's in good company though, most of these folks would not be relevant without their spouse, significant other, momma, baby momma or this show.  I'm not sure they're relevant even with all of this.  The thing is it's none of Betty's business and why is she on here? and connected to Scrappy no less, she should talk.

I have no idea who Betty is, but according to her, Scrappy and Dee, she has worked with some famous artists...so it sounds like she may be relevant in her own right.  

Bambi: "You're running a whore house!"

Scrappy: "Whoa! I ain't my mama. I have never run a whore house!"

Only on this show could that make perfect sense.

Bambi and Tammy are annoying and useless. Scrapp Deleon is very hard on the eyes. I always have to look away during his scenes.

Scrapp gives me second rate Chance (of "I Love New York" and "Real Chance at Love" **RIP**) vibes. 

Can we get rid of this raggedy thug family, please? Mona, they add nothing. At least Mama Dee or Mama Jones have personality and oomph. 

My bestie had a no touch type of GF. Stud chick, but I don't get Chris saying she identifies as a boy but not wanting to be referred to as a boy? Maybe she just doesn't want to be called agender, but chile, whatever. Mimi ain't staying with her for the long haul. Stevie is where she will be. That's her bestie and as soon as he finishes with his exercise in ratchetry, he'll be right back home. 

Scrappy, go on head and learn a trade. Modeling and mroosic just aint for you. 

• Love 5

^^there are so many new and novel discoveries in the world of sexuality that I always feel a little behind the curve.  And boring. I'm just a girl who likes pee-pee's....where is my parade?

• Love 2

I am not here for the Scrap and the two "T" 's love triangle. I'm so sick of seeing these broads fighting over some worthless dude. Seeing the Tara/Peter/Amina saga unfold was enough for me.  Not that I'm condoning this in ANY way, shape or form, but you're going to fight over a dude, can he at least have something to offer, like nice investment portfolio, six figure salaried job, and a clean criminal record? Seriously.

Edited by sereion1
  • Love 5

Scrapp gives me second rate Chance (of "I Love New York" and "Real Chance at Love" **RIP**) vibes. 

Can we get rid of this raggedy thug family, please? Mona, they add nothing. At least Mama Dee or Mama Jones have personality and oomph. 

You talking about Real, babe.  Chance is still alive, as far as we know.

• Love 3

Betty Idol reminds me of Tila Tequila.

Real hair is already on the floor....not you still pulling strands of it like you are having a lupus episode.

Note to Scrappy....just Shiz-Na-Noooooo. PS nobody feerlz you, you dig?

Tammy...Tila was right you are irrelevant. But then so is she so it was a fair fight.

I'm still siding with Tiarra. Yes she should not keep King King Jr away from his father but let him see the child in her presence. No way allow unsupervised visits with Tearless Tommie in the vicinity.

Bruno Mars does not want you to call him beautiful...and no touching as he is the toucher. So does Mimi The Maid just lie there like a statue?

Mama Deb still has serious hair issues. Let go of the Donald Trump stylist.

Tiarra baby daddy "scrappy" reminds me of Predator - the ugly version. Someone call Danny Glover to beat his ass

• Love 4

Betty Idol reminds me of Tila Tequila.

Real hair is already on the floor....not you still pulling strands of it like you are having a lupus episode.

Note to Scrappy....just Shiz-Na-Noooooo. PS nobody feerlz you, you dig?

Tammy...Tila was right you are irrelevant. But then so is she so it was a fair fight.

I'm still siding with Tiarra. Yes she should not keep King King Jr away from his father but let him see the child in her presence. No way allow unsupervised visits with Tearless Tommie in the vicinity.

Bruno Mars does not want you to call him beautiful...and no touching as he is the toucher. So does Mimi The Maid just lie there like a statue?

Mama Deb still has serious hair issues. Let go of the Donald Trump stylist.

Tiarra baby daddy "scrappy" reminds me of Predator - the ugly version. Someone call Danny Glover to beat his ass

Betty Idol reminds me of Karlie Redd facially and Latoya Jackson visually and vocally. Lol.

Episode 4:

Airs April 25, 2016.

And with the extra coint rolling in why does Joseline look extra ultra draggish then ever before ?

• Love 1

1. Can someone please tell me what the "Frost Music Legacy" is?

2. This girl is still keeping her son away from his father because he doesn't want to be with her.  I just can't.

3. I know we all have bad hair days, but when you cover a bad hair day by wearing a leather ballcap with a pom-pom on the end with a body-con dress?  No bitch....just no.

4.  Tommie looks high in almost every shot

5.  calling BS on Rasheeda's story.  Because I know that Kirk did not need to go to LA with her for Rosewood.  I don't watch the show, but I'm assuming only she was on it, so that is nonsense.  Rasheeda has a history of being a pretty shitty friend IMO.  She was not a good friend to Kalenna, and it sounds like she didn't really give Scrappy any heads up.

6. K. Michelle looks good, not so sure about the blonde hair/colored contacts, but it looks like she lost some weight.

7.  Is Karlie Redd actually talking about Playboy Magazine/Entertainment, or is she talking about some rich dude that she calls "Playboy" that just wants take naked pictures of her?  Because, unless Playboy came out with an AARP division, I don't see it.  But good for her, I'm happy to see her being successful.  

8.  Anyone else think Scrappy is really running a high end escort service?  And right under Mona's nose!

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 1

No way will I be able to spell these names correctly so be warned. Why can't these fools come up w original street names? We now have Scrappy and the new addition known as Scrapp. I think that is close. The new guy.....OMG....I just see him and laugh. I automatically think of the Bee Gees. He has the monotone leisure suit/ no shirt just the vest and jacket/ topped off with a long chained medallion. Where did they find this clown and his idiotic family?

• Love 4

Meant to chime in last week, but Betty Idol needs to sit her and her bedazzled cap down, because Billy Idol did the name first, better, then, now, and FOREVER

REBEL YELL, BITCH, and GTFOH!

And, I get the unnerving feeling that somebody's gonna get kilt with this King family on reality tv venture...

• Love 4

Episode 5:

Joseline dishes about Karlie, Stevie J and KK; Kirk's daughter asks for help; Mimi agonized over Stevie J and Chris meeting.

Airs May 2, 2016.

(edited)

Did Scrapp just say "I don't run up in nothing ugly"?   Bwàaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Tommi looked like a straight up prostitute stomping up and down the street and trying to jump into a truck with strangers?  WTH

Joseline needs her a$$ whooped.

Edited by appledumpling
  • Love 4

I still watching  appledumpling, so I haven't seen what Joseline's end game is yet. Will be back shortly. 

I thought I heard Tommie laugh right when she took off her coat and walked towards dude, which says to me the whole thing was an act. 

24 minutes ago, announcergirl said:

Can someone please tell mama King, her dog is not a toy terrier. It's too damn big to carry around to look cute. That is all.

The dog always looks a little confused and uncomfortable in her TH.

I feel like Mama KK was trying to class herself up by getting a dog she could put in a purse.......damn Paris Hilton for influencing these morons.

• Love 3