Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta - General Discussion

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Tallulahbaby said:

I don't know you people.  ?????

Did you all see Sas got shot? I can't find the link at the moment.

You don't say? That whole fambly stays keeping the criminal justice system employed. Smh. You got one group that cant stay out the strip club and another that keep of law enforcements radar.Smh.

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Time out!! This is okay but me being hot in the pants for Scrapp in a suit and a fresh haircut isn't?

Well, as long as you promise to take his ass shopping outside of the Golden Girls section of loud ass shirts it's cool.

Why you bringing up old stuff! Scrap has one baby though many women. Joc has an equal number of both. Good argument or no? Side eye

• Love 3

Mimi and who was that Tiarra at the beach. I wanna know what’s with Mimi’s Una-Boob?

Karlie Redd walking to the window – that was a body double. If that was her butt and being that she has a radio show on Playboy supposedly – she’s be wearing butt crack showing outfits all day long. I remember K Michelle making fun of her one deflated ass  cheek or saying Karlie only had enough money to buy one butt cheek pad. Why has she never bragged about the Chris Rock movie she was in like Rasheeda talks about Rosewood?

Mama Dee – silent nerve that’s not in her back. Why is she using crutches? Aren’t those for a foot or leg injury? If so, you can’t be wearing cowboy boots…bwahaha. Gramma Crunk....okay that might just work.

Jessica Dime and STDeebie…and Mimi once again has been hurt to her cawwww.

Karlie mad about Lyte being married.  Who knew there was Bird Code?

Mama Dee put a GPS chip on Ernest  - Grampa Positioning System

Scrap got hit with a bullet in the back of the head…was this execution style? They’re reporting that he was at some club promoting something and a “stray” bullet hit him. So who else was hit? Who was the target?  Sas is also still serving his 10 year probation for the assault of his father. I still think this family is in the drug game. He’s gonna end up in a cell soon too and that's if he's lucky.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, SparkleznConfetti said:

Thats why we should be "Stingy wid our cooty catz". Lol

Joseline = modern day Susan B. Anthony

In 100 years, Joseline's face will be on the silver dollar.  You heard it here first :)

9 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Mimi and who was that Tiarra at the beach. I wanna know what’s with Mimi’s Una-Boob?

Karlie Redd walking to the window – that was a body double. If that was her butt and being that she has a radio show on Playboy supposedly – she’s be wearing butt crack showing outfits all day long. I remember K Michelle making fun of her one deflated ass  cheek or saying Karlie only had enough money to buy one butt cheek pad. Why has she never bragged about the Chris Rock movie she was in like Rasheeda talks about Rosewood?

Mama Dee – silent nerve that’s not in her back. Why is she using crutches? Aren’t those for a foot or leg injury? If so, you can’t be wearing cowboy boots…bwahaha. Gramma Crunk....okay that might just work.

Jessica Dime and STDeebie…and Mimi once again has been hurt to her cawwww.

Karlie mad about Lyte being married.  Who knew there was Bird Code?

Mama Dee put a GPS chip on Ernest  - Grampa Positioning System

Scrap got hit with a bullet in the back of the head…was this execution style? They’re reporting that he was at some club promoting something and a “stray” bullet hit him. So who else was hit? Who was the target?  Sas is also still serving his 10 year probation for the assault of his father. I still think this family is in the drug game. He’s gonna end up in a cell soon too and that's if he's lucky.

I am legit dying at this entire post.  I don't even know what else to say besides "thank you"

I will say that I am SO here for Gramma Crunk, and I can't wait to see the YouTube videos.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, RCharter said:

I am legit dying at this entire post.  I don't even know what else to say besides "thank you"

I will say that I am SO here for Gramma Crunk, and I can't wait to see the YouTube videos.

Muah!

It'll be the senior version of Twerking so she'll call it Gwerking. I hope she, Shirleen, and Mama Debs appear in the video and have a Gwerk Off in the palace. With Mama Dee's dentures flying out of her mouth like her last live performance....cause We Deserve....We Deserve

• Love 2
On 7/5/2016 at 3:16 PM, sunsheyen said:

lawd, this poor storyline baby, if it's not a poke out/food baby, that is.

Hee, food baby ....   On a darker note Joseline and a former nanny are accusing Steebie J. of child molestation - that he molested his daughter Eva (Mimi's daughter) when she was 4 years old ..... Hoping it's not true.  Everybody know Joseline lies but what's up with that nanny?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, beesknees said:

Hee, food baby ....   On a darker note Joseline and a former nanny are accusing Steebie J. of child molestation - that he molested his daughter Eva (Mimi's daughter) when she was 4 years old ..... Hoping it's not true.  Everybody know Joseline lies but what's up with that nanny?

Could be a famewhore who is just looking for shine or Joseline may have incentivized her. I hope it's a lie, anyway.

• Love 2

Episode 14:

"Confessions"

Karlie breaks up with Lyfe; Karlie comes clean to Tiarra; Dime confronts Joseline; Ariane is mentored by K. Michelle; Amber receives a surprise; Scrappy wants Bambi back.

Airs July 11, 2016.

Lost what little respect I had left for Ariane. D.Smith was trying to help her out with a vocal coach so her voice could be where she would want it to be to make good music, but that hurt her ego...but she'd rather follow K.Michelle around like a little puppy while she low key shows off how "great" her life is like some lowly music intern.

• Love 1

1. Fuck Lyfe Jennings.  I was so mad at Karlie for running after that asshat.

2. What kind of sorry ass park were Lyfe and Karlie meeting at?  It appeared to be in the middle of a pretty bad neighborhood from what I could see.

3. Tammie - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.  Now that she is a big time swimsuit designer or whatever, can she be off the show? She is just so boring.  All. the. time.  And real talk, eccentricities and etiquette breaking like walking your dog down a runway is acceptable for talented designers.  Not you boo.

4. Bambi - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

5. Deb - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....and why was she dressed like Glenda the Good Witch?

6.  More Momma Dee and that song!  I need that single to drop in the Atlanta clubs ASAP so I can see the AARP crowd doing her dance.  You know there are some freaky older folks out there.  I've included this YouTube clip below as exhibit A.

7. Why does Amber assume people want to purchase cosmetics from her?  She looks like an ugly dinosaur.  I just don't get it.  I can purchase makeup from MAC, Sephora, Tom Ford, Clinique.....but I'm going to want to buy my eyeshadow from a chick  who only has experience on a pole?  This is as ridiculous as Rasheeda selling cosmetics, but at least Rasheeda is a cast member and would have some following, Amber is a bit player, at best.

8. Whats the over/under on Ariane being Mimi's new squeeze?

9.  I don't understand how K.Michelle letting Ariane follow her around helps Ariane?  Ariane isn't going to be in K.Michelle's position anytime soon.  K. Michelle is an established artist, Ariane is just starting.  Even if she did have talent, she isn't going to start off doing the same things that K. Michelle does in the span of three days.

10.  Jessica Dime has a very, very, very wonky right eye.  It went all askew in one of her TH.  But I still like her.  I just do.  I like her ridiculous neon glow hair, I like that she kept her mouth shut because it wasn't her business, I like that she is loyal

11. If Ariane really wants a deal, why doesn't she talk to Karlie Redd?  Isn't Karlie Redd able to sign artists?  Or why doesn't she talk to Rasheeda about getting signed to DLO?  But, as usual, Ariane is thirsty for a storyline, so I guess glomming onto K. Michelle was it.

12.  Tiarra has a really odd face.  Sometimes she looks like a man, sometimes she looks pretty, sometimes she just looks weird (her TH)

• Love 4

Ok I haven't been to a pool party in years so forgive my ignorance.  Is wearing panty hose to a pool party a thing now? Seems like on the right day it would give you swamp ass but I dunno. Dime was working to hide that cellulite in them support hose and it looked damn dumb.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Tallulahbaby said:

I don't know you people.  ?????

Did you all see Sas got shot? I can't find the link at the moment.

Um Amber's makeup launch looked like the Wet n"Wild section at the drugstore.

The link about Sas' shooting is in the Media thread.

Dime Penny (I don't mind her but I love Joseline's nickname for her) was trying too much.  But she's still not as thirsty as Ariane. 

After Lyfe pulled that BS, Karlie should have walked the opposite direction…to the nearest jeweler to confirm that was some cubic zirconium.

I don't care if Stevie and Joseline are married, they'll be playing these games for years.  Woe to anyone who willing gets involved, they are just asking for trouble.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Ok I haven't been to a pool party in years so forgive my ignorance.  Is wearing panty hose to a pool party a thing now? Seems like on the right day it would give you swamp ass but I dunno. Dime was working to hide that cellulite in them support hose and it looked damn dumb.

"Swamp ass" is a new smelly marker fragrance. Or, a smell word to teach the five senses.

Let's not say it again please...Retching.

• Love 3
On 7/6/2016 at 11:20 AM, Brooklynista said:

Time out!! This is okay but me being hot in the pants for Scrapp in a suit and a fresh haircut isn't?

Well, as long as you promise to take his ass shopping outside of the Golden Girls section of loud ass shirts it's cool.

I stumbled on this again in my re-readings. Yes, you can lust after Scrapp - he's locked up and, therefore, we know your gut won't be locked up for 5-20.

But friends don't let friends do Joc, even when they admit to being in heat. ESPECIALLY when they're in heat!

• Love 5
On 7/1/2016 at 3:05 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

Did y'all see this? Apparently all is well, he sorry.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHT6AgwjcB2/

Who has IG?  Please tell Wakka something for me?  Realest is the most genuine kinda bitch.  Realist is a person who sees things practically.  

On 7/6/2016 at 10:11 AM, SparkleznConfetti said:

I is *blushing* as im writing this cuz im hella ashamed to admit that under the right "skurcaskamsez" I could see me pushing my pannies to da side n letting jock hit dat widout him having to ask. Ooh chile, his laid back easy going demeanor it gits errry time. Lol. That is till i remember 2 snap back to reality remember cuz i dont wanna be part of their harem where every gets passed around like a bong at a frat party.

ETA:Nevertheless I ain't itching so much for a piece of joc to end up wid sum jock itch. No merci.

{{wristgrab}} that blade look a lil sharp to me Miss Celie!   Agree with announcergirl, you nasty.  Lol.  But still, I'd be remiss, if like my fellow intranet friends, I didn't stop you mid panny-pull.  These cable bills getting high af girl, I'd like you to save that move for when you really need it.  *ducks* 

On 7/6/2016 at 0:20 PM, Brooklynista said:

Loves if you would please?  Line up against the wall and take a pass along your outer arm with this here alcohol wipe {{offersmedicinebasket}}, I'll be in to see you momentarily.   Signed, your sister in penicillin.

Because:

On 7/6/2016 at 10:25 AM, RCharter said:

Girl, I remind you that you will have to join the confederation that includes KD (aka Black Barney), and homegirl with the wonky leg.  

Yeah, you remember "pimento cottage cheese?"  apparently Joc is okay having sex under those conditions.  goodness only knows what sort of unnamed STDs he is carrying.

So, just as a public service -- I'm gonna have to veto your fantasy.  Just like Obama would.

If the forced recall of a phrase like pimento cottage cheese does not properly clarify (I was about to say your risk, but c'mon we're talking likelihood) that you won't emerge unscathed, we should probably call a family meeting.

17 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Seriously. Mona ain't even trying now. Did I really see fried chicken wings on the grill at that damn pool party??

Apparently it's a #fatteststateintheunion kinda thing.  My girlfriend in Baton Rouge had to explain that it's "not as crazy at looks." 

8 hours ago, RCharter said:

2. What kind of sorry ass park were Lyfe and Karlie meeting at?  It appeared to be in the middle of a pretty bad neighborhood from what I could see.

3. Tammie - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.  Now that she is a big time swimsuit designer or whatever, can she be off the show? She is just so boring.  All. the. time.  And real talk, eccentricities and etiquette breaking like walking your dog down a runway is acceptable for talented designers.  Not you boo.

5. Deb - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....and why was she dressed like Glenda the Good Witch?

6.  More Momma Dee and that song!  I need that single to drop in the Atlanta clubs ASAP so I can see the AARP crowd doing her dance.  You know there are some freaky older folks out there.  I've included this YouTube clip below as exhibit A.

7. Why does Amber assume people want to purchase cosmetics from her?  She looks like an ugly dinosaur.  I just don't get it.  I can purchase makeup from MAC, Sephora, Tom Ford, Clinique.....but I'm going to want to buy my eyeshadow from a chick  who only has experience on a pole?  This is as ridiculous as Rasheeda selling cosmetics, but at least Rasheeda is a cast member and would have some following, Amber is a bit player, at best.

9.  I don't understand how K.Michelle letting Ariane follow her around helps Ariane?  Ariane isn't going to be in K.Michelle's position anytime soon.  K. Michelle is an established artist, Ariane is just starting.  Even if she did have talent, she isn't going to start off doing the same things that K. Michelle does in the span of three days.

10.  Jessica Dime has a very, very, very wonky right eye.  It went all askew in one of her TH.  But I still like her.  I just do.  I like her ridiculous neon glow hair, I like that she kept her mouth shut because it wasn't her business, I like that she is loyal

11. If Ariane really wants a deal, why doesn't she talk to Karlie Redd?  Isn't Karlie Redd able to sign artists?  Or why doesn't she talk to Rasheeda about getting signed to DLO?  But, as usual, Ariane is thirsty for a storyline, so I guess glomming onto K. Michelle was it.

12.  Tiarra has a really odd face.  Sometimes she looks like a man, sometimes she looks pretty, sometimes she just looks weird (her TH)

Karlie's chronic jilteeism? Poor lil tink-tink.    LMAO!! at Lyfe, what the hell is a break up ring?

Ya'll? moderate to severe silent nerve damage is a real thing.  It's like a drama to the head, it's very serious.   While we're on head wounds did somebody mention that scrapp got shot?  I thought he wasn't in the giznayee anymore?

75/25.  Mazel.  Can't wait to see Ariane get knocked over by a loose tittie.

Why ain't ya'll ever say that sheer body stockings control cellulite?  I could've used that information years ago.

I'm still giggling at the putter rickan princess.  The next time anybody says anything you don't agree with, just give em your back and twerk out a response.   Thank God they don't have no regular-like jobs.

Mimi just filing for child support.  

giphy.gif

• Love 4
11 hours ago, RCharter said:

R.C.  I will forever love you for that clip. I had to laugh to keep from crying. Now you got me thinking about the prevalence of geriatric stds. Smh.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, SparkleznConfetti said:

R.C.  I will forever love you for that clip. I had to laugh to keep from crying. Now you got me thinking about the prevalence of geriatric stds. Smh.

LMAO!  The rippin' and the tearin'!

• Love 1

Ok, finally made it to the pool party scene in the episodes. Tiara is a beautiful girl. Her skin, her shape. She's gotta get some esteem. But that Dime penny girl, what an unfortunate shape. Pigeon-toed, too?! Bless her heart.

2 hours ago, RCharter said:

LMAO!  The rippin' and the tearin'!

Been there and Rick's right!!!! That video is perfect!

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Tallulahbaby said:

Mimi's titties look PAINFUL.  They have to be!

Tierra looked stunning at the pool with that fluffy hair. 

Why would you even look twice let alone purchase a grey Shirley Temple wig?

Ohh Deb's wig!! I totally forgot about it. I tell you, I'm so in awe every time I see her cry or be nice that nothing else matters. I can't look away. Totally distracted by the Grinch being merry.

Mimi's "titties" - thank you for saying this word which allows the rest of us to be free- are horrendous. They look like hot crossed buns! < in my incredulous English voice>

• Love 2
(edited)
18 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Well damn.. maybe Stevie isn't the father. She's wrong for making these claims, Stevie is a lot of things but i don't feel like he's a child molester, he love's his children.

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/07/14/stevie-j-joseline-hernandez-molest-daughter-restraining-order/

There's some shit you can say and there's some shit that just goes too far.  If Jose felt Stevie was violating Eva, why did it not come out until they broke up? And why would she allow herself to be knocked up (allegedly) by this child molester?

Edited by Brooklynista
Because spellcheck thinks it's smarter than me
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

There's some shit you can say and there's some shit that just goes too far.  If Jose felt Stevie was violating Evans, why did it not come out until they broke up? And why would she allow herself to be knocked up (allegedly) by this child molester?

it's interesting to me that she doesn't see that claiming to be married to and  knocked up by a child molester is an awful thing.  

I don't think she's telling the truth, but IF SHE WAS, that don't make you look any better boo boo.

• Love 1

Episode 15:

"Heart to Heart"

KK extends an olive branch to Tiarra.  Mimi decides to handle unfinished business with Chris.  Scrappy turns to Tammy for advice, Karlie confronts Lyfe about another secret she's uncovered.  Josephine confronts Tommie.

Airs July 18, 2016.

(edited)

I think Mama Dee should consider doing song parodies. She is entertaining and her only competition is Weird Al Yankowich. This would probably at least generate income as opposed to any other murzical venture on this franchise

I would start with Justin Timberlakes…Sexy Back…Picture the song I wrote the first verse for Mama Dee…

I think I broke my Back

Ow!

I really felt it crack.

Ow!

Bengay’s special don’t give me flack

So turn around and put it on my back

Ow!

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 3
(edited)
34 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I think Mama Dee should consider doing song parodies. She is entertaining and her only competition is Weird Al Yankowich. This would probably at least generate income as opposed to any other murzical venture on this franchise

I would start with Justin Timberlakes…Sexy Back…Picture the song I wrote the first verse for Mama Dee…

I think I broke my Back

Ow!

I really felt it crack.

Ow!

Bengay’s special don’t give me flack

So turn around and put it on my back

Ow!

Real talk.  Thats better than 95% of the music these "hip hop" stars put out.

Its about 200% better than "hot fire out my azzzzzzz"

But I really need to see Momma Dee's version of "Stanky Leg,"  or "Gramma Shuffle" because I need to see the video footage.

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, RCharter said:

Real talk.  Thats better than 95% of the music these "hip hop" stars put out.

Its about 200% better than "hot fire out my azzzzzzz"

But I really need to see Momma Dee's version of "Stanky Leg,"  or "Gramma Shuffle" because I need to see the video footage.

Gwerk-A-Licious has a nice ring to it

tumblr_nch249Oi3h1qbbks4o1_400-143112048

• Love 2
Just now, KungFuBunny said:

Yup!

How did Mona ever find this gem!?!?!???  And how is boring biddy Tammie in the opening credits, but Momma Dee.....giving me tooth spitting realness is not?

I love the idea of the Gwerk.....have you thought about going into song writing for reality shows?

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, RCharter said:

How did Mona ever find this gem!?!?!???  And how is boring biddy Tammie in the opening credits, but Momma Dee.....giving me tooth spitting realness is not?

I love the idea of the Gwerk.....have you thought about going into song writing for reality shows?

The GIF I posted is from a live performance of Mama Dee singing I Deserve - her one-hit-wonder blunder

No song writing, bunny is happy to just be posting on a board

• Love 2

Wow, this show is still going!

1. What the hell kind of paternity test was that?  It looked so dog eared and tired....has no one heard of the internet, or pulling up a PDF on your phone?  I hope she doesn't lose that because it looks like her only copy

2. Not for nothing, but what man needs to lie about having slept with a stripper/prostitute back in the day?

3. Disgusted with Stevie -- let me tell you something, if you've been regularly supporting your child you should be FINE with a child support order because it will only order you to do what you've already been doing.  But if you've been a deadbeat, than yeah, child support is going to be an issue.  So maybe its time to buy a used Civic and an apartment -- instead of trying to front like you have so much money.  FURTHERMORE you're not a hero for not going to the courts for custody of Eva when Mimi had her sex tape out.....if you weren't paying child support you knew the court wasn't about to grant your ass custody without demanding you start paying out.  And for him to try to guilt Mimi over it?  WTF?

4.  Tammie - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

5.  Karlie Redd...stop chasing that man!  And honestly.....at some age you're past a full body suit unless someone is following you around with Photoshop.  You, Karlie Redd....were that age 5 years ago.

6. KK and that dog in a baby stroller.....I just don't even know what to say anymore

7.  Chris is full of shit, that was a total break-up

• Love 3

I think STDeebie, Joceline had their threesome with Tommie. She's so out of it she can't put together a good coverup story to KK.

I don't think Chris is full of shit but Mimi is and she's got sepsis backed up in her chest. Can someone jam an asshole in her sternum and let that shit flow out?

Note to Tammy...in real life people don't generally take advice to heart, they therefore will be less inclined to listen to "relationship" advice by someone who just announced a separation.

I didn't understand the Karly Redd conversation with those 2 girls. The one who she first spoke did she have a relationship with Lyfe? Then the other got impregnated, was it like a UFO came down and snatched her up? I couldn't follow.

Episode 16:

"Final Outcome"

Stevie and Joseline end their relationship; Scrappy pops the question; Momma Dee apologizes to Shirleen; KK and Tiarra plan a birthday surprise for King; K. Michelle requests a favor.

Airs July 25, 2016.

13 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

How come eertime Mimi get popped by somebody, she turn around and cuss Ariane out? How does that work? I'm truly perplexed over here.  I guess Ariane is the only person Mimi can flex on?

Ariane is the one who brought Joseline there knowing she gonna pop off at some point no matter what k Michelle said. 

• Love 3

Why did MiMi even engage with Joseline? Silence would have been the best thing if she didn't want to do a quick departure like D and Betty. All she did was give Joseline what she wanted, which was spreading her own misery around. She also came and  She really is a nasty something. I'd be happy to never see her on my screen again.

Scrappy's proposal was cute.

Mimi's passion is now interior design? I thought it was music management. I really don't care about Ariane any longer.

Tiarra is on kid number FIVE? By baby daddy number what? Jesus, girl, slow your uterus down. Is this a cherub baby or a parting gift from Alberto V05? KK seemed stunned by those surprise, bogus theft charges lol. Lady shut up. And what kind of foolery was that with toting that dog down to the fake correctional facility. You know they walked in the door and turned around and walked right back out. I really would prefer that this entire family be gone. I don't need any more fake ass KK, mushmouth Sas sounding like Dumb Donald, or Tiarra the banking professional who is always willing to pop out a kid or fight a bitch.

Will Joseline put Steebie on child support (if it's his)? Does she realize she shot herself in the foot by pushing the issue with MiMi, now there is one more piece of the official pie to be divided? Should've left well enough alone, Mimi was fine getting dibs and dabs. Young Dro, huh? Ok, I'll wait for that record. When Mama Dee has put out more popping music than you, you should rethink your "career."

K Michelle was a complete waste of airtime. Boo, you're keeping their names in your mouth in every damn scene you have! I thought your life was fabulous and busy, you shouldn't have time for those "nappy head bitches." Stop being so pressed.

No Frost Dull-nasty update. Ok.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Mama Dee said I still got that tongue action

i-cant-naya-rivera.gif

Bunny is in the fetal position and remain there until the reunion

OMG!!! my sentiments exactly!! because I wasn't sure if she was referring to men or women.  Either way EWWWWWW.

• Love 3