Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta - General Discussion

• Start Topic

On 6/13/2017 at 10:23 AM, Wierzbowski said:

Did Joseline give her infant a damn Cheeto?

Dead.  Literally falling on the floor laughing.  Skimmed over that right quick and busted out laughing.

• Love 1

Episode 16:

"The End is Near"

Rasheeda is stunned by the arrival of DNA test results; the mothers of Atlanta come together to get Tommie and Samantha to settle their issues; Joseline wants Stevie to fire Estelita and join her in New York; Stevie makes a difficult decision. 

Airs July 3, 2017.

Episode 17:

"Reunion, Part 1"

Part 1 of 2. The cast reunites, as host Nina Parker dives into the drama. Nobody knows if Joseline will confront her fellow cast; Mimi and Karlie exchange words; Stevie and Tommie spill the tea; and tears are shed for Rasheeda and Kirk.

Airs July 10, 2017.

I'm so tired of Joseline and her antics. Just go already!

I've never been a big Rasheeda fan. Didn't dislike her but have always been neutral and found her beautiful but boring. But man, her breakdown was uncomfortable to watch. I'm never sure how much of this show is reality vs staged (probably most) but that felt like one of the realest moments we've had on any franchise.

Lovely Mimi can join Joseline any day now on the Bye Bye Bus.

WTF was Tommie's outfit giving? 

• Love 6

Episode 18:

"Reunion, Part 2"

Conclusion. The drama continues with Joseline backstage. Things with KK and Tommie get heated after their social-media fiasco; the cast discuss their Jamaican adventure; and what really happened on the trip with Karlie and Joc is revealed.

Airs July 17, 2017.

• Love 1
(edited)

So, that foolishness is over.

I think Ariane and Melissa hate each other because they are the same: both hungry for fame, a check, and willing to align with whatever cast member/storyline that will give them some shine. 

Wayyyy too much of Tommie and her assorted meltdowns.

Why was KK's body pink?

I wanted them to let Lovely Mimi loose because I doubt she can actually fight. 

I'm actually happy for Dime. The relationship and engagement actually feel "real".

Hopefully Mona has realized that she will never make Tresure and that other rat happen. 

Edited by Dream Boy
  • Love 5

This show is in need of a serious reboot if it's going to continue.  The Stevie/Mimi/Joseline story has hopefully fully played itself out.   Mona needs to add another big name  hip hop cast member vs these social media "celebs" and assorted hoochies she keeps adding.   Waka doesn't appear to be that interested in the show, and he and Tami aren't interesting enough to carry a major storyline.   Seems like they are pushing the Kurt/Rashida paternity drama into next season.  Scrappy's gone to Miami.   Karli and Joc are good pot stirrers and comic relief, but I hope we never get a full fledged love triangle story with them.  

Bring back K Michelle.  Heck even the girl from Dirty Money and her husband were even more interesting than this current bunch.  

• Love 3
On 10/12/2017 at 4:12 PM, Rlb8031 said:

Am I the only one waiting with baited breath for the L&HH:Atl crossover with Leah Remini? Mimi has showed up in a bunch of the promos and her story sounds like a doozy.

I watched it last night and it explains why Mimi makes such bad decisions, she basically raised herself. By doing math on the years I realized Mimi is 47 and she didn't have her daughter til she was 40. Any normal woman by that age would not be messing with Stevie J but this Scientology crap her mom was in messed her up. She looked beautiful and classy on the show besides that ugly wrist hand tattoo she has.

Season 7, Episode 1:

"Let the Games Begin"

Kirk and Rasheeda deal with the long awaited DNA test results; Stevie clashes with Estelita and tries to replace her with a new first lady of Danger Zone; a new face in the A causes a splash on the scene.

Airs March 19, 2018.

• Love 1

Episode 2:

"Oh Baby"

The Frost family is shaken by Jasmine's pop up at Pressed; Erica mixes it up with old friends, ex friends, and a new love interest; Sierra's smitten with her new boo, but a revelation about her estranged husband leaves her heartbroken.

Airs March 26, 2018.

Episode 3:

"Beginnings and Endings"

Sierra and Shooter's marital drama is put on pause by a shocking death in the family. Dime takes a pregnancy test. Estelita gets the courage to confront Stevie. Tommie and Spice share a heart to heart.

Airs April 2, 2018.

Episode 4:

"Do It for Finesse"

Kirk and Jasmine come face to face for the first time in a year. Samantha pushes Tommie to make up with her sister Versace. Karlie finds herself in a new role as caretaker for her sick father.

Airs April 9, 2018.

Episode 5:

"Dangerous Liaisons"

Stevie stuns his family with a shocking announcement. Mimi and Keely attempt to mediate between Stevie's artists. Karlie encourages Rasheeda to date her hunky new trainer. Dime hears her baby's heartbeat for the first time.

Airs April 16, 2018.

Episode 6:

"I’m Telling"

Just Brittany's comment leaves Erica furious; Kelsie encourages Kirk to get his family back before it's too late; Keely comes for Sierra's clique; Momma Dee is back and going under the knife; KK gets a shocking update about Scrapp.

Airs April 23, 2018.

Episode 7:

"Showing Out"

Just Brittany and Keely's friendship goes up in flames. Rasheeda sets clear boundaries for Kirk. Stevie wins Estelita back over to the good guy's team. Tokyo and Sierra plot to take down Keely.

Airs April 30, 2018.

Episode 8:

"Tokyo Insanity"

Scrappy and Bambi are back in the A, and Momma Dee is already meddling in the newlyweds' affairs. A brawl breaks out at Tokyo's album release party. Tokyo suspects Tabius is cheating on her.

Airs May 7, 2018.

Episode 9:

"Team Rasheeda"

Upset with Kirk, Jasmine plans another pop up but she gets confronted by Rasheeda's friends. Tommie and Spice butt heads. Sierra learns that BK's been keeping secrets. Keely and Bleu have an emoional sit down. The Frost family has an unexpected loss.

Airs May 14, 2018.

Episode 10:

"The Friendtervention"

Sierra is furious when Karlie confronts her with BK's side chicks while Kirk's grief brings him and Rasheeda back together. Will KK and Tiarra put their differences aside for King's sake? Bleu has an emotional reunion with his and Keely's son while Erica Mena judges Estelita's choice to rekindle her romantic relationship with Stevie.

Aired May 21, 2018.

I could have gone the rest of my my entire life without having to watch that scene of Mama Dee licking her chops over the parade of half dressed men KK had in the room when they met up.  No ma'am no.

• Love 1

Episode 11:

"Houston We Have A Problem"

Rasheeda takes the entire crew to Houston for the grand opening of her new store; Tommie’s friends and colleagues worry about her after she has a meltdown; Sean and Karlie have a disagreement over her messy ways; Duke discovers her baby’s gender.

Aired May 28, 2018.

Episode 12:

"Don't Mess With Texas"

The drama in Houston continues when the rest of the crew arrives. Tokyo and Spice come face to face and purses go flying. Joc and Karlie enjoy some vacation flirtation. Rasheeda's on cloud nine about her store opening, but an uninvited guest threatens to spoil the night. Meanwhile, back in Atlanta Momma Dee oversteps boundaries with Scrappy and Bambi.

Airs June 4, 2018.

Episode 13:

"Cowgirls Gone Wild"

Finished with their business in Houston, the crew heads to the dude ranch; Rasheeda hopes everyone can put their drama to the side to enjoy the trip, but Spice and Tokyo quickly get back into it; the other girls start taking sides.

Airs June 11, 2018.

Wow, no one watches this show on the board?? I was coming to chat it up and see what everyone had to say about this season. :(

My thoughts: Wish Erica Dixon was back full time. She was always one of my favorites.

Can't believe Rasheeda is still with Kurt's ugly, cheating ass. There ain't no way in hell I would have been okay with him making a whole baby with another woman. Then to make it even worse, that other woman keeps popping up in my personal space, my business, etc, trying to chit chat with me. No ma'am. That's between you and Milk Dud. There is nothing we need to talk about. You want your baby to see his siblings, then you can work that out with his trifling daddy. The nerve!!

Karlie is messy, always been messy, will always BE messy. How people think she'd be different with them is beyond me. She's staying true to herself. They should also realize that they're filming a TV show and if you say anything in the presence of the cameras, the person you're talking about will find out eventually.

Spice was wrong for calling Tokyo fat, even with her reasoning that it's not a big deal where she's from. You don't have that familiarity with Tokyo to do that with her and you were clearly saying it to be shady. And for Tobias' ass?? Who the hell is he anyway? I know this show is fake, but can they at least make it somewhat believable?

Joc continues to be the most entertaining person on this show and if he ever leaves, I may be following him. I totally forgot Stevie was on this season. He's been MIA for weeks now. Unless I'm getting confused with Leave it to Stevie episodes.

Just Brittany, girl. Get it together. You can't let insignificant people get in your head the way Erica/Estalita (I can't tell them apart, honestly) did. You're supposed to be a professional. As far as talent, you have way more than they do. Go with that. I mean it's not much, but it's something.

I was so embarrassed when they acted the way they did at the Dude Ranch. Showing their whole asses (and boobs, Spice) in front of all of those white people. Somehow it's different when they do that in Atlanta of in front of other black people. That is so sad that I just typed that because they should be embarrassed to do that in front of anybody.

Tommie seriously has a drinking problem and I agree that she shouldn't be allowed to come back until she addresses that. I don't think it's healthy to allow her to behave the way she does on TV and I think she really needs some serious help. I've felt this way since the day she came to the show. She's not all the way right and it goes beyond just the alcohol.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, MitaJo said:

Wow, no one watches this show on the board?? I was coming to chat it up and see what everyone had to say about this season. :(

My thoughts: Wish Erica Dixon was back full time. She was always one of my favorites.

Can't believe Rasheeda is still with Kurt's ugly, cheating ass. There ain't no way in hell I would have been okay with him making a whole baby with another woman. Then to make it even worse, that other woman keeps popping up in my personal space, my business, etc, trying to chit chat with me. No ma'am. That's between you and Milk Dud. There is nothing we need to talk about. You want your baby to see his siblings, then you can work that out with his trifling daddy. The nerve!!

Karlie is messy, always been messy, will always BE messy. How people think she'd be different with them is beyond me. She's staying true to herself. They should also realize that they're filming a TV show and if you say anything in the presence of the cameras, the person you're talking about will find out eventually.

Spice was wrong for calling Tokyo fat, even with her reasoning that it's not a big deal where she's from. You don't have that familiarity with Tokyo to do that with her and you were clearly saying it to be shady. And for Tobias' ass?? Who the hell is he anyway? I know this show is fake, but can they at least make it somewhat believable?

Joc continues to be the most entertaining person on this show and if he ever leaves, I may be following him. I totally forgot Stevie was on this season. He's been MIA for weeks now. Unless I'm getting confused with Leave it to Stevie episodes.

Just Brittany, girl. Get it together. You can't let insignificant people get in your head the way Erica/Estalita (I can't tell them apart, honestly) did. You're supposed to be a professional. As far as talent, you have way more than they do. Go with that. I mean it's not much, but it's something.

I was so embarrassed when they acted the way they did at the Dude Ranch. Showing their whole asses (and boobs, Spice) in front of all of those white people. Somehow it's different when they do that in Atlanta of in front of other black people. That is so sad that I just typed that because they should be embarrassed to do that in front of anybody.

Tommie seriously has a drinking problem and I agree that she shouldn't be allowed to come back until she addresses that. I don't think it's healthy to allow her to behave the way she does on TV and I think she really needs some serious help. I've felt this way since the day she came to the show. She's not all the way right and it goes beyond just the alcohol.

Agree with everything you said. 

• Love 1

Spice telling Tokyo she couldn’t understand her then getting offended when Tokyo says she couldn’t understand her either and uses the excuse this is how I talk lol bitch and that’s how Tokyo talks ugh spice just needs to sit down 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, MitaJo said:

I watch…I'm just so damn bored!  I'm excited for L&HH: London, though.

• Love 1

Episode 14:

"Horsing Around"

The drama at the dude ranch continues when the group goes horseback riding. BK makes a romantic gesture to win Sierra back. Joc and Karlie continue to rekindle their friendship. Back in Atlanta, Tommie faces her demons.

Airs June 18, 2018.

Episode 15:

"Showing Off"

The crew is back from Texas, and Estelita is back to work and prepping with Stevie for the big Danger Zone showcase; Kirk reunites with Kannon, and Rasheeda is upset when she learns about it on social media.

Airs June 25, 2018.

Episode 16:

"Peace and Blessings"

Shooter puts together a big anti-violence rally to honor his late son. Dime's baby shower takes a turn when Stevie and Sean Garrett argue. Stevie enlists Rich Dollaz to get back at Erica. Tommie reconnects with the group and Dime gives birth!

Airs July 2, 2018.

I hate to admit it, but I think this season really missed the Puerto Rican princess.  She knew how to be entertaining with her drama at least.  Her beefs felt real-ish.   These new girls are drama for drama’s sake.  I couldn’t keep straight who had beef with who from episode to episode.   Other than Tokyo I don’t need to see any of the newbies from this season.   

• Love 2

Episode 17:

"Reunion: Part 1"

The cast reunites and the drama becomes too much for one OG cast member. Rasheeda lets Jasmine know what she really thinks about her apology, and Joc & Karlie let slip some steamy details from the dude ranch. Things go left between Spice and Tommie.

Airs July 9, 2018.

On 7/4/2018 at 1:37 AM, After7Only said:

I hate to admit it, but I think this season really missed the Puerto Rican princess.  She knew how to be entertaining with her drama at least.  Her beefs felt real-ish.   These new girls are drama for drama’s sake.  I couldn’t keep straight who had beef with who from episode to episode.   Other than Tokyo I don’t need to see any of the newbies from this season.   

I felt like they pretty much doubled the supporting cast to make up for her not being there. It was hard to keep all the people straight at first, then it was hard to keep all the arguments straight. Way too many people and too many things going on. 

• Love 1

Episode 18:

"Reunion: Part 2"

On the conclusion of "Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: The Reunion," tensions reach a boiling point between Spice and Tommie. Tokyo makes it known she's ready to read anyone who comes for Tabius. Just when BK Brasco thought he was in the clear, his past catches up with him and has Sierra second guessing everything.

Airs July 16, 2018.

Season 8!

Episode 1:

"A New Dawn"

Spice tries to boost her mainstream appeal. An armed robbery propels Stevie J. and Faith Evans back to The A. Scrapp gets his first taste of freedom. Mimi squares off with Stevie. Rasheeda agrees to meet Kirk and Jasmine's child.

Episode 2:

"Unfriended"

The guest list for Karlie's engagement party ignites a wild confrontation. Mimi squares off with Stevie and demands a sit-down with Faith. Scrapp's reunion with his presumed dead father raises questions. Rasheeda agrees to meet Kirk and Jasmine's son.

Airs March 25, 2019.