Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Special Episode, y'all:

"Joseline's Special Delivery"

From planning an over-the-top baby shower, to caring for an infant simulator, Joseline Hernandez enlists the help of family and friends to prepare her for the big day.

Airs May 1, 2017.

13 hours ago, Yasmine said:

Did anyone actually watch Joseline's special? I missed this week because...  I don't care lol ?

it's sitting in the dvr but i'll probably delete it. I really cannot stand her and know that i wouldn't want to watch an hour of her mush mouthed bullshit. Speaking of mush mouthed, how is everyone else in her family understandable (that I've seen from past eps..Kermit, the mom and stepdad) but she sounds like she's chewing dried cow patties?

i aint watching that shit. I do believe this baby is going to be Steebie's punishment for all the mess he put his other kids and their mothers through. He don't know nothing like the hell this insane narcissist is going to put on him.

• Love 1

I watched it.  I'll give Joseline credit, she didn't shy away from showing the pain of childbirth.  That shit fucking hurts!  And at least she called Steebie.

The baby shower was just as ridiculous as I expected it to be.  I liked Mariah Lynn's outfit.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, OnceSane said:

I watched it.  I'll give Joseline credit, she didn't shy away from showing the pain of childbirth.  That shit fucking hurts!  And at least she called Steebie.

The baby shower was just as ridiculous as I expected it to be.  I liked Mariah Lynn's outfit.

I watched too.

Joseline has to bring in that bwed - so she signed that agreement to film her childbirth.

The cake was visually nauseating.

Joseline's cooty cat is hairy

Nikki cross over again?

3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I watched too.

Joseline has to bring in that bwed - so she signed that agreement to film her childbirth.

The cake was visually nauseating.

Joseline's cooty cat is hairy

Nikki cross over again?

/thread

• Love 1

Episode 9:

"Bachelor Bash"

Stevie adjusts to being a new dad. Scrappy throws a party to celebrate his return to single life. Momma Dee and Shirleen team up to pry into Kirk's affairs. Waka makes a grand romantic gesture to win Tammy back.

Airs May 8, 2017.

^^

Pros: 1) Momma Dee and Shirleen becoming the hood Sherlock and Watson, 2) subtitles for Scrappy, a grown man allegedly speaking English, 3) no Lovely Mimi

Cons: 1) Boring Biddy Tammy.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, 2) No Jessica Dime, 3) No crazy Tommi antics

(edited)

Some dude named "Gunplay" is rapping and yelling at me.  How soon until we meet his messy wife/sidechick/long time girlfriend/boyfriend who is cheating with him/cheating on him/does bomb hair and nails in Atlanta/likes to come up in the club and yell at "hoes?"

10 hours ago, sereionh said:

OMG, I am sooo here for a Shirleen and Mama Dee Mystery series.

The real old lady gang!  Its like a ratchet Murder She Wrote!

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 2

Now we are looking at the start of Love and Hip Hop: Miami. ex football player already confirmed and now we have Scrappy and Gunplay, plus Joseline has been saying she's going to move down. Will we see a return of Jimmy and Chrissy or is their fallout with Mona too deep? What stripper hoes will Steebie dig up (since I'm sure Estella (estrella?) is already in the stable. Will there be some old BBW Miami crossover? Will the Bam transition back to Cali for L&HH:H?

• Love 1

Episode 10:

"Up In Flames"

Joseline is back in action after the birth of Bonnie Bella. Rasheeda confronts her mother about Scrappy's party. KK convinces Tommie and her mother to give their relationship another try. Joseline and Karlie come face to face.

Airs May 15, 2017.

Episode 11:

"Keep It Real"

Karlie and Joseline come to an understanding; Joseline goes to Los Angeles to co-host ``The Real;'' Karlie seeks revenge against Joc; Dime reveals a secret about her love life; Stevie has a shocking proposal for Joseline.

Airs May 22, 2017.

Happy, but not surprised that Dime has a boyfriend who seems somewhat decent (I reserve the right to retract that statement due to the ratchet nature of LHH).  She really seems like one of the only decent people on this show.  Tammy looks worse every week, she doesn't have the face for hair scraped to the side up-dos.  Have to agree with Stevie, anytime Rasheeda, Mimi and Tammy get together it looks like a coven of witches.  

I get Mimi's anger with Joseline, I really do, but I don't know what she can even do at this point.  Joseline is clearly going to have to have some place in Stevie's life and maybe they get back together.  Is she really going to keep Eva from her father for that?  I agree with Mimi, and all things considered, I wouldn't want Joseline around my kid either after making those accusations (and geez, ladies of the Real maybe that deserved a few questions instead of trying to get tea on Rasheeda).  

The funny thing is that the only person that ever loses in these battles is Mimi.  Melissa isn't going to stop being Joselines friend, and Stevie isn't going to kick her out of his life either, and now Karli is her friend again.  They would all disappear if Joseline got booted off the show, but at this point, they really do continue to reward Joselines bad behavior so I don't know, seems like Mimi is going to have to suck it up......because the one person who doesn't seem to have a storyline or any camera time this season is Mimi.

• Love 1

Mimi's storyline is running around town shouting at various cast members.  I'm sure she'll dream up something else for next season or she might find herself a "friend of".

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, OnceSane said:

Mimi's storyline is running around town shouting at various cast members.  I'm sure she'll dream up something else for next season or she might find herself a "friend of".

Her whisper shout fights are getting old.  I think she and Ariane should just admit they're a couple and release a sex tape (that Mimi knows nothing about!)

• Love 2

LOL thanks for the research @politichick. I knew it wasn't his house, but was too lazy to search the deets. Remember, y'all, Joc aint had his own house in years (according to the show). He was living in Khaddiyah's (sp) condo/apt, then on the Frost couch, then "rented" a bachelor pad with Scrappy. I'd put money on this Negro living out of a storage locker when they're not shooting. 

• Love 4

Episode 12:

"Jamaican Flavor"

Waka moves back into the house but is surprised by Tammy's independence; Rasheeda is shocked by a surprise visitor who has news about Jasmine's baby; the girls' trip to Jamaica gets off to a rocky start with uninvited crashers.

Airs June 5, 2017.

I didn't realize Kandi knew Rasheeda. Since Rasheeda is still with Kirk do we know if he ever took the DNA test? Are they all going to appear on Maury Povich? I wanna know who the baby daddy is.

Young Joc couldn't find someone else to bring and took bird Treasure along?

Mimi - your issue is with Steebie, not Jocelyn. How pissed is she now that Steebie & Jocelyn are together again?

Melissa - you can do better than Bitter Becky

Tammy - those are some ugly bathing suits.

1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Young Joc couldn't find someone else to bring and took bird Treasure along?

Treasure is the only one available who was not invited on the trip who could piss off most of the women.

1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Mimi - your issue is with Steebie, not Jocelyn. How pissed is she now that Steebie & Jocelyn are together again?

Mimi has genuine real beef with Joseline, so I'm fine with her shading Joseline left & right (though it makes her look petty, maybe that's just her face).  And it makes me laugh that Mimi clearly thought she could ice out Joseline by using the rest of the cast and no one was having it.  Sorry, boo, everyone knows Joseline makes for good tv and guaranteed airtime.

Anyone else think Mimi also thought her pussy was so good she'd convince Melissa to stay away from Joseline?  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, OnceSane said:

Treasure is the only one available who was not invited on the trip who could piss off most of the women.

Mimi has genuine real beef with Joseline, so I'm fine with her shading Joseline left & right (though it makes her look petty, maybe that's just her face).  And it makes me laugh that Mimi clearly thought she could ice out Joseline by using the rest of the cast and no one was having it.  Sorry, boo, everyone knows Joseline makes for good tv and guaranteed airtime.

Anyone else think Mimi also thought her pussy was so good she'd convince Melissa to stay away from Joseline?  

Please don't make me think about the quality of Mimi's pussy.

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, announcergirl said:

Please don't make me think about the quality of Mimi's pussy.

Ewww.

On 6/1/2017 at 8:03 PM, sunsheyen said:

LOL thanks for the research @politichick. I knew it wasn't his house, but was too lazy to search the deets. Remember, y'all, Joc aint had his own house in years (according to the show). He was living in Khaddiyah's (sp) condo/apt, then on the Frost couch, then "rented" a bachelor pad with Scrappy. I'd put money on this Negro living out of a storage locker when they're not shooting. 

Is he actually broke? I hope not. For some reason I have a soft spot for him.

Joseline and Stevie are back together?

• Love 1
On 6/6/2017 at 2:49 PM, OnceSane said:

Mimi has genuine real beef with Joseline, so I'm fine with her shading Joseline left & right (though it makes her look petty, maybe that's just her face).  

Yeah, Joseline accusing Stevie of molesting Eva would make me not want to ever be around her again too. And unpopular opinion, I didn't and don't miss Joseline. If Mona does fire her, I wouldn't be mad. There are plenty of unstable, entertaining thots on reality tv to take her place. Shit, Bad Girls Club just ended! 

• Love 6

Episode 13:

"Jamaican Me Crazy"

Kirk and Rasheeda finally talk; and Dime gets a romantic surprise. Back in Atlanta, Jasmine gets an unwanted visit from her pesky ex-boyfriend; and Joseline reconsiders working things out with Stevie.

Airs June 12, 2017.

Okay, can I just say how much I loved how the entire crew put up a united front after Dime went savage on Trashy P?  I typically don't like the fighting, but she deserved that dragging as she was totally out of line for inserting herself into Rasheeda and Kirk's business. She should have stay in her lane.

• Love 5

I cannot believe a word out of the scammers' mouths…their storyline is a bigger pack of lies than most on this show.  I'm even questioning if chick was ever pregnant or if she just borrowed her baby cousin's kid for the show.

Dime going after Treasure made me laugh, so sloppy!  

Joseline telling Lovely Mimi to watch her mouth & herself also had me cracking up.  Always okay for the Puerto Rican Princess to talk about everyone else's mess, but no one can say "boo" to her.  And if she thinks being a baby mama will keep her ass unkicked by Steebie's daughter…she wrong.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, OnceSane said:

Joseline telling Lovely Mimi to watch her mouth & herself also had me cracking up.  Always okay for the Puerto Rican Princess to talk about everyone else's mess, but no one can say "boo" to her.  And if she thinks being a baby mama will keep her ass unkicked by Steebie's daughter…she wrong.

I was so over Lovely Mimi when she tucked her head, zipped her lips and bowed and scraped to Joseline. Ugh. She tried to come on the show with all this lip and she getting punked in the park by a postpartum ho in a bad wig. 

At least if she wants a check, she'd have more of a storyline teaming up with Tommie or OG Mimi against Joseline and calling her bluff since she's so reformed and all. 

• Love 4

Episode 14:

"Reality Bites"

A phone call from home brings the Jamaica trip to an abrupt end. Later, Rod checks Logan but has questions for Jasmine; Joseline has a surprise proposal for Stevie; and Karlie takes one relationship to the next level and destroys another.

Airs June 19, 2017.

(edited)
On 6/15/2017 at 2:51 AM, sunsheyen said:

I was so over Lovely Mimi when she tucked her head, zipped her lips and bowed and scraped to Joseline. Ugh. She tried to come on the show with all this lip and she getting punked in the park by a postpartum ho in a bad wig. 

At least if she wants a check, she'd have more of a storyline teaming up with Tommie or OG Mimi against Joseline and calling her bluff since she's so reformed and all. 

Girllllllll, LOL for postpartum ho in a bad wig.

About that horrendous stuff, well lies actually,  Joseline said about Stevie and Eva are totally unforgivable in my book.  I can't say I blame Mimi for her stance against Joseline.  I wonder if Stevie didn't have Little Bonnie would he still deal with Joseline.  Anyone who would try to malign your character with such dispicable lies to thoroughly hurt you, your family, especially your children, is really sick!  Instead of Joseline really being remorseful about that BS, she comes in blaming Stevie for a course she chose to take to hurt him which made the apology appear insincere.  It's his fault I made up that lie and blasted it all over social media because he made me get an abortion a few years back...yadda yadda, yadda complete with tears and I could hardly understand the words coming out of her mouth with all the crying.  I must say though while Stevie's daughter was popping off and suddenly the Puerto Rican princess'  fake crying Came to a grinding halt  when she said, "you know you can't beat me right?"  I had to laugh, I was like WT, didn't even add the F.   And that my friends was the end of that as Stevie's daughter got up to leave still popping off.  

Edited by lasandi
Changing "is" to "are" because lies are plural
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, OnceSane said:

I think they were having trouble remembering their lines.

5 hours ago, OnceSane said:

I think they were having trouble remembering their lines.

Bahahahaha exactly...strong long pauses... the bigger guy letting the skinny guy talk all crazy to him...the winter clothing on the skinny guy... tooooo much

• Love 1
On 6/22/2017 at 5:40 AM, lasandi said:

Girllllllll, LOL for postpartum ho in a bad wig.

About that horrendous stuff, well lies actually,  Joseline said about Stevie and Eva are totally unforgivable in my book.  I can't say I blame Mimi for her stance against Joseline.  I wonder if Stevie didn't have Little Bonnie would he still deal with Joseline.  Anyone who would try to malign your character with such dispicable lies to thoroughly hurt you, your family, especially your children, is really sick!  Instead of Joseline really being remorseful about that BS, she comes in blaming Stevie for a course she chose to take to hurt him which made the apology appear insincere.  It's his fault I made up that lie and blasted it all over social media because he made me get an abortion a few years back...yadda yadda, yadda complete with tears and I could hardly understand the words coming out of her mouth with all the crying.  I must say though while Stevie's daughter was popping off and suddenly the Puerto Rican princess'  fake crying Came to a grinding halt  when she said, "you know you can't beat me right?"  I had to laugh, I was like WT, didn't even add the F.   And that my friends was the end of that as Stevie's daughter got up to leave still popping off.  

That shit Jo put out there could've ended up with Eva getting taken from her home and that is why I don't fault MiMi (and the daughters) for not wanting to have anything to do with Joseline and why I will never be cool with Dime/Melissa/Karlie again. They were just messy broads trying to make a check, can't fault that, but when you cosign a bitch who is talking shit that PERMANENTLY fucks with people...whether that be real victims or people falsely accused, you are trash in my book. As NeNe would say, you're playing for the wrong team. 

All the fake tears (that immediately cut off when Stevie's daughter who was actually distraught/mad/sad confronted her) that Joseline cried are worth nothing. In a perfect world, she will do something that will allow her parental rights to be revoked so that Bonnie Bella won't grow up to be a sociopath like her mother.

I will admit, I don't know where the line of reality and real blurs at this point, but I really hope, despite his flaws, that Steven Jordan is aware enough to see that any child of his raised by Joseline is doomed for a garbage life. I hope he has a distinction and really looks out for his kid. 

I feel really bad for Bonnie Bella. Joseline is crazy enough to say or do anything to keep her own lifestyle afloat, and that includes sacrificing her child's legacy for a check. 

Like for real. Your mom says your dad is a child molester in an international forum. So either your mom is a diabolical liar or your mom is willing to expose you to a life of misery (moving in/visitation) to stay on tv. Either way, this kid is fucked in the head. I really think Jo is Steebies biggest mistake and as a human being and parent, I hope leaves this entire mess alone. 

This storyline is enough to make me leave this franchise alone. I can't watch a child get fucked up for Mona's pockets.

• Love 2

Episode 15:

"When All Else Fails"

Stevie deals with the fallout of Joseline's botched apology to his daughters; Tommie and Dime agree to sit down to hash out their differences; Jasmine takes Kannon to get his DNA test; and Kirk surprises Rasheeda on a cabin getaway.

Airs June 26, 2017.