Type keyword(s) to search

[SUNSETTED] Cast In Other Roles: That's Fake Me. This Must Be Fake Mine.

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

Has anybody posted this yet???

ad221e2c57caf11b3958a326117f9845f39be6da

Look at those cheekbones. :)  And Shoulders.  He must be itching(literally) to shave that thing off but it makes me excited about what may be going on with Soldier Boy when we meet him.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, tessathereaper said:

Look at those cheekbones. :)  And Shoulders.  He must be itching(literally) to shave that thing off but it makes me excited about what may be going on with Soldier Boy when we meet him.

I saw a post that he should have looked like this when Dean got out of Purgatory.

• Love 4
(edited)
28 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

I saw a post that he should have looked like this when Dean got out of Purgatory.

If he had looked like this I probably would have said, wow, that's a really bad fake beard. It's SO THICK, and wiry!!!! LOL!

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • LOL 1
On 4/7/2021 at 9:01 PM, Casseiopeia said:

Has anybody posted this yet???

ad221e2c57caf11b3958a326117f9845f39be6da

This look is Insane.

I LOVE! it.

On 4/8/2021 at 12:38 PM, tessathereaper said:

Look at those cheekbones. 🙂 And Shoulders.

IKR?! 🤩

• Love 3

Wasn’t it already stated that info about Jensen and his role on his new show was supposed to go in that forum?  Otherwise, I might as well post all the stuff about Jared and his new show, or Misha and whatever he’s doing now.

Edited by BornToDie
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, BornToDie said:

Wasn’t it already stated that info about Jensen and his role on his new show was supposed to go in that forum?  Otherwise, I might as well post all the stuff about Jared and his new show, or Misha and whatever he’s doing now.

Sorry, I missed that.

19 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

Its going to be odd not being able to post here anymore.

The comments at The Boys site are so dry and standard.

I haven't started posting there yet because Jensen's not officially part of the seasons yet. I will be for sure once S3 begins.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

Its going to be odd not being able to post here anymore.

The comments at The Boys site are so dry and standard.

I've been posting on The Boys forum and the episode discussions were pretty lively during season 2.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, DeeDee79 said:

I've been posting on The Boys forum and the episode discussions were pretty lively during season 2.

Good to know. I checked quickly but could see only a few posts per episode and really not much said about anything in particular.  Hopefully things will be livelier when SoldierBoy arrives...... and us.

• Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, PAForrest said:

Thanks! That is an interesting discussion in the video. And Jensen is of course, as always, so gorgeous and charming!

The movie comes out on June 22nd, and I went today to Amazon to pre-order a copy. I noticed that it is already listed there as a Best Seller, ranked #10 in Movies  & TV, and #1 in Anime Movies & TV. I know that those rankings are always changing, but still I was excited to see that!

Here is one of the reviews of the movie from a couple days ago: Batman: The Long Halloween, Part One Review; "Jensen Ackles Proves To Be A Perfect Pick For The Dark Knight" .

Edited by Bergamot
  • Love 6
On 6/19/2021 at 4:53 PM, Bergamot said:

Thanks! That is an interesting discussion in the video. And Jensen is of course, as always, so gorgeous and charming!

The movie comes out on June 22nd, and I went today to Amazon to pre-order a copy. I noticed that it is already listed there as a Best Seller, ranked #10 in Movies  & TV, and #1 in Anime Movies & TV. I know that those rankings are always changing, but still I was excited to see that!

Here is one of the reviews of the movie from a couple days ago: Batman: The Long Halloween, Part One Review; "Jensen Ackles Proves To Be A Perfect Pick For The Dark Knight" .

Mines shipped, hopefully I'll be getting to tomorrow. :)

On 6/14/2021 at 8:30 PM, ahrtee said:

Not about The Boys (though it does mention SB) but it's mostly about Jensen and the superheroes he's played (or almost played).  I love that it talks about how he's grown into a more complex, mature type of (super) hero.  

https://www.texasmonthly.com/arts-entertainment/supernatural-jensen-ackles-superhero-soldier-boy/

This was such a good article. Thanks for much for posting it @ahrtee.

• Love 2

Sierra McCormick (scary blond child Lilith) is in the latest version of ""American Horror Story", which starts its new season tonight on FX.  She's listed as appearing in three episodes.  

AAMcQzL.img?h=223&w=300&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

If you have HBO and like scary movies, you can see Jake Abel (Adam Winchester) in a movie called "Malignant".  I caught a review on Youtube and I saw it's from James Wan, who has a bunch of famous movies out (The Conjuring, Aquaman, etc.) and this looks pretty gory and spooky.  Only thing I can tell you about Jake's role is that he plays an abusive husband and has a scene where he punches his wife.  Oooof.  You are warned.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Mulva said:

It looks like Rust will be on hold for a while.

That's an... interesting take on a terrible tragedy.  

My heart aches for this woman and her family,  for Alec, who must be devastated, for Jensen, who is such a caring and empathetic guy, and the whole cast and crew. I can't imagine how they are all feeling. 

• Love 5

Seriously, I was reading about Halyna Hutchins, the cinematography director who was killed, and she sounds like she had a bright career ahead - was named a rising star in the field in 2019. Just an absolutely awful thing to happen - early 40s, she should have had so much life ahead. I hope Souza makes a full recovery, and they figure out where the breakdown was that led to this - has anything like this happened since Brandon Lee? It feels like there should be so many safeguards in place that this would be impossible.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Aithne said:

Seriously, I was reading about Halyna Hutchins, the cinematography director who was killed, and she sounds like she had a bright career ahead - was named a rising star in the field in 2019. Just an absolutely awful thing to happen - early 40s, she should have had so much life ahead. I hope Souza makes a full recovery, and they figure out where the breakdown was that led to this - has anything like this happened since Brandon Lee? It feels like there should be so many safeguards in place that this would be impossible.

It looks like Souza was not seriously injured and is out of the hospital. It sounds like the prop gun misfired which sent shrapnel flying everywhere.

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, tessathereaper said:

They probably should really just go CGI effects and completely disabled guns that have no ability to shoot.  

Yes. Eric Kripke has already said that there will be no more guns with blanks on his sets ever, and asked others in the industry to join him.  I am very glad to hear it.

• Love 4
31 minutes ago, Bergamot said:

Yes. Eric Kripke has already said that there will be no more guns with blanks on his sets ever, and asked others in the industry to join him.  I am very glad to hear it.

I wonder how many guns were fired on Supernatural over the past 15 years?   And how many explosions in various movies and TV shows (including The Boys)?  It seems to me that safety has always been a priority; unfortunately, it's the few horrible accidents that prove that nothing is truly safe.  

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

It looks like Souza was not seriously injured and is out of the hospital. It sounds like the prop gun misfired which sent shrapnel flying everywhere.

I saw a report on Twitter that there was actually a live round in the chamber. If true, that property master done fucked up big time.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

I wonder how many guns were fired on Supernatural over the past 15 years?   And how many explosions in various movies and TV shows (including The Boys)?  It seems to me that safety has always been a priority; unfortunately, it's the few horrible accidents that prove that nothing is truly safe.  

Someone was saying that they actually often used rubber guns(not real) and I think it was Danielle Turchino from Variety(I think?) mentioned being on the set (probably for those set visits they used to do) and being int he VFX and watching them bullets, etc while doing digital effects so I think they probably often used non-blank methods.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

This is what I saw last time I checked, but nothing official has been released as far as I know, and of course speculation  of any sort and click bait articles are running rampant on social media as per the usual making such a sad and tragic event even worse/sadder and disheartening as all get out for everyone, but especially for those directly involved and affected.

I don't know or understand what goes through the minds of anyone who could or would try to take or make some sort of "advantage" out of a situation as sad and awful as this. 

It's messed up.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Morrigan2575 said:

I saw a report on Twitter that there was actually a live round in the chamber. If true, that property master done fucked up big time.

According to this L.A. Times article, on sets, "live" doesn't have to mean a bullet, it can also refer to blanks: https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/business/story/2021-10-22/alec-baldwin-rust-camera-crew-walked-off-set

I think we're still in the fog-of-war phase of reporting. I'm not going to put too much stock into any of the stories for at least a couple of days/until the cops put out more information.

It's such a terrible tragedy. I feel awful for everybody. 

1 hour ago, Casseiopeia said:

Good for Kripke!

• Love 2