Type keyword(s) to search

First Looks: Upcoming Episodes

• Start Topic

On 7/30/2016 at 0:26 PM, WireWrap said:

Vicki is the one that talked Brooks into using his "cancer" story on the show last season but she then found out before filming began that Brooks didn't have cancer so she began telling lies well before the camera's started rolling, 1 of the lies was about Terry/late night IV and that makes her complicit in the whole cancer story lie IMO.

I do believe that Briana is sick but I also believe that Vicki decided, with Briana's permission/blessing, to use that illness as a redemption storyline this season. She is trying to show everyone (us) that she really is a good person deep down and not some self absorbed narcissist.

I agree with you on all of this, but I believe that Vicki URGED/bribed/manipulated/attempted to force Briana to move out here because she was desperate for that storyline and a shot at redemption.  Further proof that she is not a good person and is, of course, a self absorbed narcissist.  She usually doesn't really give a rip about what Briana wants or needs, and this is no exception.  She's using her, plain and simple - to show her in the Mom role, at which she sucks, and the Nana role, at which she also sucks, and the Mother In Law role is just a big ole joke.  Now, the Worker Bee role, on the other hand, she thinks she has mastered - and yet she doesn't get that it won't buy her entrance into the Gates of Heaven.   Maybe she believes that the fact that she was crucified like Jesus Himself will gain her some favor.   

Vicki wasted a lot of time and money on this one.  It's painfully clear that she's still the self-absorbed narcissist that we all know and can't stand. Hopefully, Bravo won't torture us with yet another season of her after this one is over.  OG or not, she's an idiot and not fun to watch - not for me, anyway.  

Edited by straightshooter
  • Love 10

Not surprisingly, in the preview, Brianna talks about Vicki wanting Ryan to come to work for her.  There's even a scene with Vicki asking the boys, "Wouldn't you like to come and visit your dad in this office?"  They're already tied to her because of the house she bought for them, and hiring Ryan would allow Vicki to completely control everyone's lives forever.  We'll see if Ryan can resist the lure of big bucks for long, after he tries to make it on his own in the cold cruel competitive business world of the OC.  As Shannon said, when Vicki does something for you, there are always strings attached.

ETA maybe it was Tamra who said there are always strings attached -- I don't recall for sure.

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Not surprisingly, in the preview, Brianna talks about Vicki wanting Ryan to come to work for her.  There's even a scene with Vicki asking the boys, "Wouldn't you like to come and visit your dad in this office?"  They're already tied to her because of the house she bought for them, and hiring Ryan would allow Vicki to completely control everyone's lives forever.  We'll see if Ryan can resist the lure of big bucks for long, after he tries to make it on his own in the cold cruel competitive business world of the OC.  As Shannon said, when Vicki does something for you, there are always strings attached.

And they are stronger than a spider's web as she sucks you emotionally dry..

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

I think it was last season or maybe the season before when Vicki told Ryan that she wanted him to work for/with her when he left the Marines, he basically said NO back then! LOL

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I think it was last season or maybe the season before when Vicki told Ryan that she wanted him to work for/with her when he left the Marines, he basically said NO back then! LOL

Just curious; I'm under the impression that when military people leave service (assuming good conduct and all of that, just having put in their time and decide to move on) that there are job hunting/placement services available for them. I ask because a young man I know recently left the navy after a 7 year hitch and claims that (and I quote him here) "No on will hire a veteran!" I call Bullshit on that and he's kinda a loser kind of guy --I'm not being mean, just honest, I swear. There is placement help out there, right? I also suspect that you may well get your foot in the door--and rightly be given a fair chance as a vet, maybe even be given a few extra brownie points, you get the job itself on your own merits, which I find pretty reasonable. He complains that all he's being offered are entry level jobs. I believe he had some kind of military desk job, I know he was never in combat (that's not a dis).

Anyone know?

3 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

If there weren't fourth wall considerations, I think Briana, much like her mom when married to Donn, by virtue of the show, is the greater wage earner in her household.  I have no doubt, with the dates of how quickly this plan was formulated, Briana, rightfully feared for her mother's future on the show and realized she would have to move back to OC to secure Vicki's spot.  For Briana, who has complained early on how hard motherhood is, it is a win, win situation.  She can make six figures, ham it up on camera and be home with her children, which is where she wants to be as evidenced by her still not returning to work as a nurse.  If I were Briana I would not trust Vicki to babysit while I worked and slept. With her recent health setbacks, working as an ER nurse may not be practical.  I also think she likes living in her mom's mini mansion because she is still there.

Perhaps this first house in OC for Briana may be the start of Ryan's house flipping career.  If they, meaning he and Briana are successful, it might be the leg up he needs.  Although Vicki thinks he should be selling insurance, there is a reality that so much of the insurance business is now on line.  Ryan has zero personality and I can't imagine him wanting to cold call or follow up on internet inquires-especially having Vicki as a boss.

Actually I think it was Tamra that actually used the words, "strings attached".  It may or may not come up later. 

• Love 2
On August 1, 2016 at 9:29 PM, straightshooter said:

I agree with you on all of this, but I believe that Vicki URGED/bribed/manipulated/attempted to force Briana to move out here because she was desperate for that storyline and a shot at redemption.  Further proof that she is not a good person and is, of course, a self absorbed narcissist.  She usually doesn't really give a rip about what Briana wants or needs, and this is no exception.  She's using her, plain and simple - to show her in the Mom role, at which she sucks, and the Nana role, at which she also sucks, and the Mother In Law role is just a big ole joke.  Now, the Worker Bee role, on the other hand, she thinks she has mastered - and yet she doesn't get that it won't buy her entrance into the Gates of Heaven.   Maybe she believes that the fact that she was crucified like Jesus Himself will gain her some favor.   

Vicki wasted a lot of time and money on this one.  It's painfully clear that she's still the self-absorbed narcissist that we all know and can't stand. Hopefully, Bravo won't torture us with yet another season of her after this one is over.  OG or not, she's an idiot and not fun to watch - not for me, anyway.  

I agree that Vicki is a terrible person, but doubt that she had to do much to convince Brianna to join her in her redemption saga.  What evidence has there ever been that Brianna is a reluctant participant in any of this? She allowed cameras in her home immediately after her surgery a few years ago, and even in the delivery room almost as soon as she had given birth. These are things I wouldn't allow under any circumstances. She was game to reenact telling her mother about the fact that she and Ryan had eloped on camera weeks after the actual event. She willingly met with Vicki's co-stars to discuss her issues with Brooks, and drove much of the initial drama regarding him lying about his cancer. She as much as anyone planted the seeds of doubt about how sick he really was. She willingly comes out on stage at the reunion and gives details of disgusting things that Brooks had said to her - which love Vicki or hate her - had to be humiliating. I don't necessarily blame her because of the person who raised her, but I don't think she is doing any of this just for Vicki. I think she is doing it as much for herself as anyone. She hated living in Oklahoma, and was willing to do something as stupid as get in a car and drive for almost 24 hours immediatley after surgery to get it all on camera. My guess is that if Bravo ever asked her to be an actual HW, she would jump at the chance, which tells me that she isn't being forced to do anything. 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Beden said:

Just curious; I'm under the impression that when military people leave service (assuming good conduct and all of that, just having put in their time and decide to move on) that there are job hunting/placement services available for them. I ask because a young man I know recently left the navy after a 7 year hitch and claims that (and I quote him here) "No on will hire a veteran!" I call Bullshit on that and he's kinda a loser kind of guy --I'm not being mean, just honest, I swear. There is placement help out there, right? I also suspect that you may well get your foot in the door--and rightly be given a fair chance as a vet, maybe even be given a few extra brownie points, you get the job itself on your own merits, which I find pretty reasonable. He complains that all he's being offered are entry level jobs. I believe he had some kind of military desk job, I know he was never in combat (that's not a dis).

Anyone know?

When my nephew left the Marines (Honorably), he didn't have anyone help him find a civilian job, the same when his wife left the AF. That was about 6 - 7 years ago so I am not sure about now.

3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Here is the clip of the fight at the Sushi restaurant:  http://www.eonline.com/news/784504/kelly-dodd-teases-the-real-housewives-of-orange-county-s-next-dramatic-fight-the-c-word-flies-freely

Why would Shannon be responsible for Nina's observations?  Kudos to Tamra for bringing up the obvious that Kelly said some pretty awful things about Shannon.

Seems Kelly can dish it but she sure can't take it, much like her new BFF Vicki. LOL Also, didn't Kelly read her HWs contract.... sue for Defamation of Character my ass! LOL

3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

If there weren't fourth wall considerations, I think Briana, much like her mom when married to Donn, by virtue of the show, is the greater wage earner in her household.  I have no doubt, with the dates of how quickly this plan was formulated, Briana, rightfully feared for her mother's future on the show and realized she would have to move back to OC to secure Vicki's spot.  For Briana, who has complained early on how hard motherhood is, it is a win, win situation.  She can make six figures, ham it up on camera and be home with her children, which is where she wants to be as evidenced by her still not returning to work as a nurse.  If I were Briana I would not trust Vicki to babysit while I worked and slept. With her recent health setbacks, working as an ER nurse may not be practical.  I also think she likes living in her mom's mini mansion because she is still there.

Perhaps this first house in OC for Briana may be the start of Ryan's house flipping career.  If they, meaning he and Briana are successful, it might be the leg up he needs.  Although Vicki thinks he should be selling insurance, there is a reality that so much of the insurance business is now on line.  Ryan has zero personality and I can't imagine him wanting to cold call or follow up on internet inquires-especially having Vicki as a boss.

Actually I think it was Tamra that actually used the words, "strings attached".  It may or may not come up later. 

Is there any proof that Briana makes 6 figures on the show? That seems like a lot for a FOH, even if she is a daughter of a HW and she is not a full HW. Vicki may have lobbied Andy/Bravo/production to make Briana a full HW but they didn't so I don't see her making 6 figures, 5 maybe buy not 6.

45 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

When my nephew left the Marines (Honorably), he didn't have anyone help him find a civilian job, the same when his wife left the AF. That was about 6 - 7 years ago so I am not sure about now.

Seems Kelly can dish it but she sure can't take it, much like her new BFF Vicki. LOL Also, didn't Kelly read her HWs contract.... sue for Defamation of Character my ass! LOL

Is there any proof that Briana makes 6 figures on the show? That seems like a lot for a FOH, even if she is a daughter of a HW and she is not a full HW. Vicki may have lobbied Andy/Bravo/production to make Briana a full HW but they didn't so I don't see her making 6 figures, 5 maybe buy not 6.

I think for Briana, who Andy adores at the Reunions, didn't make six figures she would be selling herself short.  I look at it this way, if Ashlee was making $30,000.00 eight years ago and the Manzos were all making quite a bit, why would Briana settle for less?  Three years ago Tamra was making $600,000.00 and the ratings have gone up.  I just think it is a win-in situation for Briana to be making a good salary while raising her children.  Briana may not have realized the entire amount due to illness, and at times it is as if she doesn't want to play anymore but I do think they had to have made her a pretty generous offer.  I also think that is what keeps Ryan and Sarah hanging around the OC.  Bravo $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

I think for Briana, who Andy adores at the Reunions, didn't make six figures she would be selling herself short.  I look at it this way, if Ashlee was making $30,000.00 eight years ago and the Manzos were all making quite a bit, why would Briana settle for less?  Three years ago Tamra was making $600,000.00 and the ratings have gone up.  I just think it is a win-in situation for Briana to be making a good salary while raising her children.  Briana may not have realized the entire amount due to illness, and at times it is as if she doesn't want to play anymore but I do think they had to have made her a pretty generous offer.  I also think that is what keeps Ryan and Sarah hanging around the OC.  Bravo $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

I have no doubt that Briana gets paid but she wasn't on much at all last season and at the reunion for only a very short time, so I don't know it was all that much money. As for this season, who knows how much she is getting, I think she agreed to film because of her mother more than any money. Vicki needed to film with someone, there was no way to predict that Kelly and her would hit it off or be able to pull off a fake/forced friendship. I can see them paying her 50K - 75K but I'm not sure she has reached 100K or more yet.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I have no doubt that Briana gets paid but she wasn't on much at all last season and at the reunion for only a very short time, so I don't know it was all that much money. As for this season, who knows how much she is getting, I think she agreed to film because of her mother more than any money. Vicki needed to film with someone, there was no way to predict that Kelly and her would hit it off or be able to pull off a fake/forced friendship. I can see them paying her 50K - 75K but I'm not sure she has reached 100K or more yet.

I am talking about this season not last.  Briana has been on every episode. Briana took a spot on the couch for an entire episode last season.  I think we will disagree, because if I was Briana, I would be saying I make six figures as a nurse and expect the same in $$$ or other compensation.  I think the idea was Briana would be Vicki's companion-something she is not that hot at. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Beden said:

Anyone know?

I only know that a friend got jobs based on her military clearances with vendors of her branch of the service but nothing non-military because she said her skills didn't fit anything for the pay she commanded working for the vendors.

7 hours ago, Beden said:

Anyone know?

When I left, there may have been something offered by some organization(s), but the Navy didn't offer anything.  You can't really make a blanket statement like "nobody will hire a vet."  That's just silly.  Just like the general population, there are veterans that can get hired and there are veterans that can't.  If your friend is being offered entry level jobs, then obviously someone is hiring veterans.  Maybe he thinks he should start as a Vice President and work his way up, but that isn't going to happen. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

When I left, there may have been something offered by some organization(s), but the Navy didn't offer anything.  You can't really make a blanket statement like "nobody will hire a vet."  That's just silly.  Just like the general population, there are veterans that can get hired and there are veterans that can't.  If your friend is being offered entry level jobs, then obviously someone is hiring veterans.  Maybe he thinks he should start as a Vice President and work his way up, but that isn't going to happen. 

Thanks to the posters who responded. I may well be wrong in thinking that there are actual placement services for former or just leaving service military people. And to Snarky--yes, I strongly suspect this young man is one of those whose expectations exceed his realistic abilities. I add that he chose to resign his position the moment he could resign without penalties,  he's a newlywed with a pregnant wife with no job prospects on the horizon (he hadn't even started looking at that point--seriously, who quits a reasonably well paying job with benefits without even a clue as to what he wants to do after, let along have a job lined up?--with a pregnant wife who also has no job), has virtually no savings and they're now bunked into his parents guest room for the foreseeable future. And yes, I suspect he's waiting for that CEO position to open up for him--in town and in walking distance.

He and his family blame the military (for his choices) and are so excited by the coming baby that's all they think about. I genuinely hope he has some kind of health insurance. I don't mean to belabor this but I have a problem with entitled people. And I speak as a (former) army brat. My dad got perks but he was a career officer who'd pulled himself up from private to bird colonel--a rare accomplishment and to dads serious credit, endured over 5 years of deployments on the ground in a war theater, was decorated and seriously had his shit together--dad is now in Arlington--a position he earned in spades.

Okay--apologies for the OT rant. I'll stop now and thank you.

• Love 7
On August 3, 2016 at 7:02 PM, zoeysmom said:

Off topic, but how much do those dopey Manzo kids make?

5 hours ago, Pickles said:

Off topic, but how much do those dopey Manzo kids make?

I am sure they are making mid six figures now that they are part of the Manzo'd with Children show.  What Carolyn said before there was a spin off is that the boys and I believe that included Gregg were making enough to pay their bills or the rent.  There was a huge deal because Teresa felt her minor children should be paid.  These series are very lucrative for Bravo so paying the principles is not a big deal.  If the show is cancelled there is no payout.

A couple of years ago it was reealed one of the rookie RHOC starting pay was $130,000.00.  I don't know if that includes the Reunion but it would be safe to guess that anyone coming on is making over $100k just for showing up and going through the auditioning process.  My guess is if they stay and they are successful like Shannon their salary skyrockets, if they are marginal like Meghan probably not so much.

• Love 5

Thanks to the posters who responded. I may well be wrong in thinking that there are actual placement services for former or just leaving service military people.

A family member who was a captain in the Army went to a Job Fair designed for commissioned officers leaving the military.  This was 3 years ago and he had 3 job offers. 

He said that recruiting companies love ex-military because 1) they tend to be disciplined 2) they understand the "chain of command" and 3) they are used to working with people of all backgrounds. 

Edited by AuntieDiane6
  • Love 4

My cousin was an MP in the Air Force, where he served six years and was honorably discharged as a sergeant.   I would say it took him a good five years to get into a police academy - even though it was his trained occupation for six years - and he spent a few years in the Chicago suburbs, before eventually reaching his goal in the Atlanta area.

Now this was a time when the country had a long period of peace (pre 9/11), and maybe vets didn't get the appreciation they do now.  I don't know. But it was very difficult for him.   He assumed, as many do, that ex-military with an exemplary record were coveted in the civilian world. 

• Love 1

I think a lot of it is about where you live.  If you're in an area where there a lot of defense contractors and government jobs - DC metro including Virginia and Maryland for example - there's a lot of opportunity for veterans.  There's other areas as well.  If they have Top Secret security clearance, no brainer.  It also depends on what you did when you were in the military (being a chef isn't going to get you as far as some other jobs).

• Love 4
On 8/12/2016 at 10:47 PM, athousandclowns said:

My good friend when he  he found himself out of job was hired by IRS they hire Vets over anyone else. Another  person that know works for VA hospital were he is always assured a job. 

My cousin who is a Vet also worked for the IRS for a time.  Although in her position she was paid pretty poorly despite her qualifications.  She now has another Gov job with the state dept.

I retired from the govt. in Dec., but, in the last several years, if there was an opening, we weren't allowed to hire anyone that wasn't a veteran.  We had a contractor in a position for years, decided to make it into a gs position, and we were not allowed to keep the person that had been doing the job.  The contractor was replaced with a veteran.

My heartfelt appreciation goes out to all and any who have served our country in any capacity. Thank you all so much :)

Tonights episode is recommended highly by me for people like me, with insomnia.  Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

"Shannon gets her groove back"  is the name of this new episode. "Kelly's volatile behavior is addressed in the wake of furious drama at a sushi bar. In other events, Meghan takes the next step in her IVF process; Shannon basks in a night with friends and family; and Vicki and Kelly connect at a party of their own."

This is much cheaper than Benadryl.  Where is Tamballs?? She must be doing her whatever body competition. I wish it was over so she can start getting drunk again! LIme, salt Tequila? or is it salt, tequila lime? or Tequila, salt then lime?

I'm turning off the tv when  "Meghan takes the next step in her IVF process".  I don't give a fuck Meghan.. Neither does your husband.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 3

Just watched the latest episode "Shannon gets her groove back". Well, Shannon looks great without make up. Seriously bitch....take all that Spackle off your face,. Your naturally pretty . I liked the renewal vows. I don't know if David is sincere or not but I still thought it was nice, especially with  their daughters present.

However, my favorite moment EVER, was the scene in the limo with Jimbo sitting next to Ms. Terry. Jimbo had his arm kind of around Terry and then there is Meegan sitting about a foot and a half away from Jimbo....Jimbo had his hand in hers but damn he looked so much more into Terry. WEIRD. Or maybe not.

Edited by chenoa333
spelling corrections
  • Love 1
On August 22, 2016 at 5:42 PM, What In The said:

I see divorce in Meghan's future. Her husband seems more interested in watching paint dry.

I would sit next to him and watch the paint dry.  Megan is the most boring person on this show of all time, IMO.  When she comes on, I utter a string of cuss words and then figure I have at least five minutes to get some cleaning done.

• Love 2

I find Meghan boring as well. But I would rather SHE stayed on the show than BRIANNA.  I just cannot watch her or listen to her. She's an opportunist and that's what she is doing right now...taking the opportunity to HOPEFULLY become one of the real "housewives" and get that big fat check like mommy does.

Brianna's husband has anger issues and is a total asshole and they have two very young children who do not need to grow up being on a reality tv show.

Brianna...YOU ARE A FAME WHORE. Yes that is what you are just like Mommy. So don't criticize your mother when you are walking down the same road.

• Love 8
On 8/1/2016 at 6:29 PM, straightshooter said:

The sad thing is Vicki put herself on that cross and she hammered in the nails. She has only herself to blame and we all know she will never fully accept blame for the damage she caused.

It's funny, on some level I have more animosity towards Vicki then I even do Teresa Giudice I know it's weird. I consider them both criminals with Vicki being an emotional grifter.

• Love 5

Are these housewives really being sent to Glamis for a getaway or whatever? It just doesn't sound right. Except maybe Bravo is starting to make these women actually work for their pay!

(From Wikipedia):

Glamis,Ca has virtually no permanent structures aside from the "Glamis Store" and "Boardmanville Trading Post". Both offer supplies; however, fuel is not available for some of the hundreds of thousands of recreational visitors each year (many of them ORV users) who pass through the Algodones Dunes and the associated Imperial Sand Dunes Recreation Area, located in the southern portion of the dune system. The name "Glamis" or "Glamis Dunes" is often used to refer to either or both of these areas, though technically this is incorrect.

Glamis's post office operated from 1886 to 1888, 1899 to 1901, 1917 to 1920, 1921 to 1923, and from 1940.[2] Glamis's ZIP code is 92283.

Glamis is the closest community to the new Mesquite Regional Landfill, a waste-by-rail landfill being constructed for municipal trash primarily originating at the Puente Hills Intermodal Facility in Los Angeles County, and the Mesquite Mine, a gold mine.

Edited by chenoa333
additional comment
4 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

I think Tamra said she was doing this for Eddie's birthday.

If that's the case, this should be a "must see" episode! I can only begin to imagine Heather bitching about everything! I kinda think Ms. Terry would find it fun (even though I think he's a fame whore , i still see a little bit of crazy fun in him)

1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

So here is the scene where they discuss the phone call.  Jim is not pleased he is going to be involved if Heather doesn't back off Meghan:  http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/rhocs-shannon-beador-questions-vicki-gunvalsons-injuries-w439013

I am thinking if Vicki is well enough to text her injuries were probably not considered life threatening at that point.

Good lord Shannon. With the huge quantity of inappropriate shit you share with the world on a weekly bases, you have zero right to question anyone else. Having said that, Vicki still sucks. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Good lord Shannon. With the huge quantity of inappropriate shit you share with the world on a weekly bases, you have zero right to question anyone else. Having said that, Vicki still sucks. 

All I could think of was the cake sure looked good.

It seemed like a masters of the obvious conversation.

• Love 3

Shannon comes off really bad in that clip, IMO. I am quite skeptical Vicki asked people to take pics of her while she was lying on the ground waiting to be airlifted to the hospital. More than likely, someone snapped those pics, texted them to her and then she had them to send. But either way, Shannon is smart enough to know that you can't jump to conclusions about an event that you didn't see go down - there is such a thing as "nervous laughter," and Heather did tell Meghan that they were in shock. Both of them need to get a clue.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

So here is the scene where they discuss the phone call.  Jim is not pleased he is going to be involved if Heather doesn't back off Meghan:  http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/rhocs-shannon-beador-questions-vicki-gunvalsons-injuries-w439013

I am thinking if Vicki is well enough to text her injuries were probably not considered life threatening at that point.

Agreed. Why should Shannon or Meghan believe the girl-who-cried-wolf anyway?

• Love 5
6 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Shannon comes off really bad in that clip, IMO. I am quite skeptical Vicki asked people to take pics of her while she was lying on the ground waiting to be airlifted to the hospital. More than likely, someone snapped those pics, texted them to her and then she had them to send. But either way, Shannon is smart enough to know that you can't jump to conclusions about an event that you didn't see go down - there is such a thing as "nervous laughter," and Heather did tell Meghan that they were in shock. Both of them need to get a clue.

Well neither Shannon or Meghan are famous for their rational perspective about inner personal conflict. Once either one of them dislikes someone they will turn any molehill into a mountain. I've long said that if I ever pissed Shannon off I would just write off the friendship because she is damn near impossible to apologic to, the process goes on for fucking ever. Maghen will just get hyper technical on you and everything you say and act like she's investigating Watergate. I mean I don't actually believe Vicki is near death and she will surly over exaggerate things once she gets the chance, but why they should be personally offended by a picture of Vicki in a stretch is beyond me.

• Love 3

Shannon no longer wants to be friends with Vicki. She has said that she is not angry with Vicki and will be cordial when around her, but Vicki caused irreparable damage to the friendship. So it's not something that can be fixed with an apology. Not all friendships are worth saving.

• Love 12

So true-not all friendships are worth saving! We've all had those kinds of "friendships" and at some point, had to just move on and let it go. But, of course, none of us were on "reality" shows where nothing is reality.

• Love 4
On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 5:42 PM, What In The said:

I see divorce in Meghan's future. Her husband seems more interested in watching paint dry.

Paint -

Minds it's own business.

Doesn't get into arguements

Won't get pregnant.

Won't make enemies with the other 'HWs'.

Won't whine....

-----------

I see in tonight's epi that the Warthog and 'uncle' Mikey go to dinner with Bicki and she talks about dating with those losers....as if they have to vet any of mommy's boyfriends?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

So I wonder who contacted whom first? Did Vicki call Donna to get dirt on Shannon or did Donna contact Vicki to help her paint Shannon in a negative light? I vote that Vicki made the initial contact. Vicki knows too much for this to be some random info that fell into her lap. http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-11/episode-13/videos/next-on-rhoc-kelly-gets-tearful

Or... maybe Vicki is repeating something Kelly said.  I don't know.

22 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Or... maybe Vicki is repeating something Kelly said.  I don't know.

Nah, Had Donna exposed that much info, Tamra would have heard it and Shannon would have yelled about that as well.  Donna made a bee line for Kelly, not Tamra or Meghan, both of whom she would have recognized from the TV/show last season. She would not have known Kelly at all when this was filmed.

• Love 1