Type keyword(s) to search

First Looks: Upcoming Episodes

• Start Topic

She probably had the service on the laptop as background noise while she was gossiping on the the phone, going doggy style with Eddie, or some equally non-churchy thing.

And if she's drunk, probably anal. I can picture Tamra hitting the mimosas on a Sunday morning. Shit, I can picture Tamra slamming back tequila shots on Sunday mornings.

• Love 3

Tammy Sue getting babtized at the hotel should be in a scene from American Horror Stories HOTEL! A hedious make up slick spreads across the water as the lights flicker and a beast arises from the pool with 666 stamped on her forehead. The beast's red eyes stare out at the guests as they turn and run toward the nearest exit. The beast emerges from the pool covered in scales with long claws and perfectly applied lipstick and gently whispers, "Eddie come and get a kiss."

Eddie is too busy stuffing his face at the buffet table to retrieve his satanic kiss.

• Love 3

Tamra certainly isn't Mother Teresa but I thought the baptism was nice.   Only time will tell if her "come to Jesus" moment is real, a passing phase or just a story line for Season 10.   I tend to think it was the later because I believe that most of the HWs will do anything for camera time.

However, anyone who has ever been in a church, synagogue, mosque,  Hindu or Buddist temple has heard about good and evil.   I don't practice my religion like I once did but I respect it and the religion of others.  IMHO Tamra is many things but satanic isn't one of them; the same is true for Andy Cohen so I would never use the word "satan" to describe anyone.  JMO

And now back to our regularly scheduled snarking...

• Love 3

I think had the baptism happened at a season finale party..it should have happened up through the season 4 finale party. That wad my fav finale party of all the franchises...where almost all the past housewives came with their families...tamra and gretchen were on their best behavior, etc.

While tammy Knickerbocker and lynne being at this party is a nice nod to the past..would have been nice to see jeana and Laurie there since I think tamra is on good terms with both of them.

• Love 1

Yes, many, many, many times, I'm sure, but the time it was on film was a few seasons (not sure exactly when) back during one of the first couple episode. Vicki and Donn were moving furniture in their house.

I'm really questioning this.  There was SO MUCH HOOPLA about Juicy Joe calling Theresa that horrid name that I can't believe that Donn said it and got away with it. I've never heard that word associated with Donn EVER…. 

I'm really questioning this.  There was SO MUCH HOOPLA about Juicy Joe calling Theresa that horrid name that I can't believe that Donn said it and got away with it. I've never heard that word associated with Donn EVER….

Well he did and there was no questioning what he said.
  • Love 2

I think it's because Donn always appeared to be a nice, down to earth, calm guy, and was pushed to his breaking point by Vick.  It was out of character for him, so he was given a pass.  Joe, on the other hand, is the shady criminal who lies and cheats, so no pass.  I know - not fair, but that's the way the ball bounces sometimes.

• Love 1

Is Cut Fitness doing so badly that Tammy and Eddie can't afford food? At every event, Eddie is cramming food in his mouth like a squirrel storing nuts for the winter.

L O L !

Tamra sells her oh so chic clothes on eBay on a pretty regular basis too, so maybe he is hungry.

• Love 2

I think there was an outcry because Joe Giudice was on the phone with his mistress at the time. Ugh.

That and directly after he said it, Teresa, who did not hear it, forced him to dry hump her just a few yards away from the rest of the cast and crew, ON CAMERA no less! It was unexpected coming from Donn, Joe, totally expected as it is a word Teresa, herself, used several times.

That and directly after he said it, Teresa, who did not hear it, forced him to dry hump her just a few yards away from the rest of the cast and crew, ON CAMERA no less! It was unexpected coming from Donn, Joe, totally expected as it is a word Teresa, herself, used several times.

well, saying it to someone else is pretty bad, you ask me. Especially when T was in earshot.

Edited by SFoster21
  • Love 1

Cosmetic Slick! L O L !

I hereby inform you I am stealing "cosmetic slick".

Makeup, tanner, hair products, and possible body glitter.

I noticed that while Tamra was reading her thing before being dunked by the 'pasture' that the tears left a white track right down the center of her cheek. It reminded me of the track left in my lawn from the downspouts of my house after a downpour of rain. Looked weird.

• Love 1

What a messed up season for the Orange County housewives. It leaves me wondering what can possibly top this next season. I had a few scenerios that might work for Bravo and the blonde crew. Here's a couple that I might send to Bravo to put in their suggestion box.

scenerio one: Eddie Judge suddenly finds himself confused about his gender assignment and meets secretly with Caitlyn Jenner to discuss options for transitioning. Caitlyn hands him Terry Dubrow's business card. Eddie gets excited that he might have gettinghis breast implants featured on Botched. Meghan hears the rumor about Eddie's transitioning and tells Vickie. While the women are all on a 3 day 'fun trip' to Sri Lanka, Vicki vomits while elephant riding (motion sickness of course) As Shannon is giving her a cold washcloth for her forehead, Vicki blurts it out 'Thank you Shannon, did you know that Eddie wants to be a woman?"  Chaos ensues for the rest of the season.

scenerio two: Briana moves back to Orange County, but not with her husband Ryan. She settles down in Vicki's home with her two sons and takes a part time job in a local nursing home to earn extra cash to secretly send back to Oklahoma to pay for Ryan's PTSD outpatient therapy. Tamra happens to be visiting Pasture Bill who is recovering in a nursing home from an accident involved falling into a swimming pool during a baptism and striking his head giving him amnesia. She spots Briana in a uniform passing out meds, and surprised she says "Briana! what are you doing here?"  Tamra and Briana go to Subway for a snack after Briana gets off from her shift and 'accidentally' slips the secret that Eddie was secretly seeing Caitlyn. (oops) Chaos ensues the rest of the season.

scenerio three: Heather finds through Meghan that Terry is secretly having an affair with Dr. Paul Nasiff. She heard them making sex noises in the next room when she went for a procedure to have a permanent hair band implanted on her scalp. Of course, Terry vehementally denies this to Heather but she doesn't believe him and pours gasoline all over the floor of the main gymnasium in the new mansion and it burns to the ground.  More chaos for the season.

scenerio four:  While Shannon is deliously satisfied that her holistic and meditative treatment for repairing her broken marriage with David, she's unaware that David has begun secretly visiting Brooks Ayers in Florida every other weekend. While Shannon believes he's working too hard and feels sorrow that he has to do that to pay for their new mansion in Calabasas (formerly the home of Kris Kardashian), she tolerates his absence every other weekend because she knows in her heart that the move (and crystals on the ceiling) will strenghten their marriage in the end. In the meantime, David and Brooks are whooping it up in Florida with some hot redheads in bikinis. Shannon finds out about David's extracurricular hanky-panky and runs crying to Tamra who isn't home because she ran to Vicki's to cry about Eddie. She calls Meghan for some sage advice.  More super chaos.

So that's it. Any of those would be fun and would get all of us to set our DVR to record and also gain ratings.

4i9nk.jpg

• Love 4

A Reunion photo-  Was it wear an ugly dress day?  http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/real-housewives-of-orange-county-season-10-reunion-bingo  What is with Vicki and all the white this year?  Meghan seems to be sporting a very filling bra.

Fits her better than most.  I probably could've done without the mesh cleavage panel though.

Lol @ Tamra's coochie cutter wear.  Still on her walk with Jesus I see.

Edited by ZaldamoWilder
  • Love 1

A Reunion photo-  Was it wear an ugly dress day?  http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/real-housewives-of-orange-county-season-10-reunion-bingo  What is with Vicki and all the white this year?  Meghan seems to be sporting a very filling bra.

Like I said in the other thread, I did think Shannon looked the best.  Flattering color.  Heather needs to explore other colors.  Vicks and Tamra...what can I say.  Meg looks nice in brown hair.  Don't know about the dress though.

Funny no clips from the reunion on the Bravo site yet.  No commercials either unless I've missed them.  Interesting.

• Love 1

I definitely think Reunions need to have a color theme.  Visually it irks my eyes, and after seeing Atlanta in their solid white, I think it's a great choice. Pick black or gold or blue or whatever, but pick something.  

• Love 1

I saw a repeat of the SYTTD episode Meghan was in, she said yes to a wedding dress and got all emotional about but I saw a photo of her wedding and it was not that dress she had chosen. Go figure.

I am not loving the dark hair on her at all. 

I am surprised she is in Phnom Penh, I really didn't think she could even spell it. LOL.

Yes AuntieDiane6, she does look a little rehabby in that shot.

• Love 2

What a messed up season for the Orange County housewives. It leaves me wondering what can possibly top this next season. I had a few scenerios that might work for Bravo and the blonde crew. Here's a couple that I might send to Bravo to put in their suggestion box.

scenerio one: Eddie Judge suddenly finds himself confused about his gender assignment and meets secretly with Caitlyn Jenner to discuss options for transitioning. Caitlyn hands him Terry Dubrow's business card. Eddie gets excited that he might have gettinghis breast implants featured on Botched. Meghan hears the rumor about Eddie's transitioning and tells Vickie. While the women are all on a 3 day 'fun trip' to Sri Lanka, Vicki vomits while elephant riding (motion sickness of course) As Shannon is giving her a cold washcloth for her forehead, Vicki blurts it out 'Thank you Shannon, did you know that Eddie wants to be a woman?"  Chaos ensues for the rest of the season.

scenerio two: Briana moves back to Orange County, but not with her husband Ryan. She settles down in Vicki's home with her two sons and takes a part time job in a local nursing home to earn extra cash to secretly send back to Oklahoma to pay for Ryan's PTSD outpatient therapy. Tamra happens to be visiting Pasture Bill who is recovering in a nursing home from an accident involved falling into a swimming pool during a baptism and striking his head giving him amnesia. She spots Briana in a uniform passing out meds, and surprised she says "Briana! what are you doing here?"  Tamra and Briana go to Subway for a snack after Briana gets off from her shift and 'accidentally' slips the secret that Eddie was secretly seeing Caitlyn. (oops) Chaos ensues the rest of the season.

scenerio three: Heather finds through Meghan that Terry is secretly having an affair with Dr. Paul Nasiff. She heard them making sex noises in the next room when she went for a procedure to have a permanent hair band implanted on her scalp. Of course, Terry vehementally denies this to Heather but she doesn't believe him and pours gasoline all over the floor of the main gymnasium in the new mansion and it burns to the ground.  More chaos for the season.

scenerio four:  While Shannon is deliously satisfied that her holistic and meditative treatment for repairing her broken marriage with David, she's unaware that David has begun secretly visiting Brooks Ayers in Florida every other weekend. While Shannon believes he's working too hard and feels sorrow that he has to do that to pay for their new mansion in Calabasas (formerly the home of Kris Kardashian), she tolerates his absence every other weekend because she knows in her heart that the move (and crystals on the ceiling) will strenghten their marriage in the end. In the meantime, David and Brooks are whooping it up in Florida with some hot redheads in bikinis. Shannon finds out about David's extracurricular hanky-panky and runs crying to Tamra who isn't home because she ran to Vicki's to cry about Eddie. She calls Meghan for some sage advice.  More super chaos.

So that's it. Any of those would be fun and would get all of us to set our DVR to record and also gain ratings.

4i9nk.jpg

All this would be better than what was on this season.  One minor detail, if the Beadors moved to Calabasas, they wouldn't be in OC anymore.  Shannon would be out of her league with the BH wives I think.  Maybe she'll start a new show with her besties Heather McDonald and Jeff Lewis.

• Love 1

Wow, looks like the ladies are going in hard on Vicki at the reunion. Heather literally says, "I know he doesn't have cancer, the only question is when you knew about it." I'm actually really excited to see this.

The only thing that bugs me about this is that no one is going after Meghan for still exploiting Leann's death for her so-called moral high ground. It's so gross watching her fake cry about it and use it as her justice-fication for demanding answers from Vicki.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 6

Wow, looks like the ladies are going in hard on Vicki at the reunion. Heather literally says, "I know he doesn't have cancer, the only question is when you knew about it." I'm actually really excited to see this.

The only thing that bugs me about this is that no one is going after Meghan for still exploiting Leann's death for her so-called moral high ground. It's so gross watching her fake cry about it and use it as her justice-fication for demanding answers from Vicki.

Andy also said that Vicki admitted to lying about something! I wonder what the lie was? AND when Vicki says that she has no "proof" that Brooks does or doesn't have cancer Shannon says she, Shannon, DOES have proof!!!!!! Oh, and Vicki says that she "didn't lie on purpose"! LOL It looks like it will be an interesting reunion.

• Love 4

Andy also said that Vicki admitted to lying about something! I wonder what the lie was? AND when Vicki says that she has no "proof" that Brooks does or doesn't have cancer Shannon says she, Shannon, DOES have proof!!!!!! Oh, and Vicki says that she "didn't lie on purpose"! LOL It looks like it will be an interesting reunion.

How about Shannon in response to why David had an affair saying she nagged and Heather jumping on her?  Good for Heather.  Might be just e but most of the women look horribly over made up.

• Love 4

How about Shannon in response to why David had an affair saying she nagged and Heather jumping on her?  Good for Heather.  Might be just e but most of the women look horribly over made up.

I agree, Heather was right! If he was THAT unhappy, leave/get a divorce or stay and work it out but don't cheat. Nagging is not an excuse to cheat, EVER!

ETA.....I somethimes wonder if after the women get their makeup done if Andy/production don't change the lighting to make them look bad on purpose, I would not put it past him! LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 1

She looks like a rehab patient who got out on a three-day pass.  Look at that scar on her left arm -- looks like tracks.

Rehab for an athletic injury maybe, she's too healthy and fit to be mistaken for a junkie.  *(imo).

• Love 1

All this would be better than what was on this season.  One minor detail, if the Beadors moved to Calabasas, they wouldn't be in OC anymore.  Shannon would be out of her league with the BH wives I think.  Maybe she'll start a new show with her besties Heather McDonald and Jeff Lewis.

Okay, I admit it, I would be tuning in to see a show with Shannon Beador and Jeff Lewis.  The snark would be incredible. 

• Love 4

I just watched it......  Told my friends to make plans to have rides home, no one is going to be able to drive when this show is over.  Shot word is going to be 'lie'.   Looks like it's going to be fun! 

• Love 5

Hokey smokes! Dare I be excited, lest I discover I was tricked by the editing monkies again?

• Love 3

I think had the baptism happened at a season finale party..it should have happened up through the season 4 finale party. That wad my fav finale party of all the franchises...where almost all the past housewives came with their families...tamra and gretchen were on their best behavior, etc.

While tammy Knickerbocker and lynne being at this party is a nice nod to the past..would have been nice to see jeana and Laurie there since I think tamra is on good terms with both of them.

I have a feeling there may have been invites but the big fight was that night and a lot of people had parties or went to Las Vegas.

I think it's because Donn always appeared to be a nice, down to earth, calm guy, and was pushed to his breaking point by Vick.  It was out of character for him, so he was given a pass.  Joe, on the other hand, is the shady criminal who lies and cheats, so no pass.  I know - not fair, but that's the way the ball bounces sometimes.

Looks are deceiving.  He was an alimony hungry, adulterer who robbed Vicki of half her fortune!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And now she wants him back,  I thought Donn was very rude at events.  If Vicki is not the center of attention they snore or leave.  Two of the rudest individuals I have ever seen.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 2

I definitely think Reunions need to have a color theme.  Visually it irks my eyes, and after seeing Atlanta in their solid white, I think it's a great choice. Pick black or gold or blue or whatever, but pick something.  

They seem to pick a lot of jewel tones and shiny stuff for the OC with Heather always managing to look like she should be on another cast like the RHoNYC.

• Love 2

Hokey smokes! Dare I be excited, lest I discover I was tricked by the editing monkies again?

Meghan's fake crying as she yells "Lee Ann's dead, and here you are trying to say he has cancer!!" is such complete bullshit.  Not one tear.  I've said it once, and I'll say it again, Meghan is/was faking her close relationship with Lee Ann.  She did all of this because she hates Vicki.  No justice, just hate.  Did any of you see her immature Twitter rants about Vicki the past three days?  It's like reading tweets from a 12-year-old.

• Love 4

I have a feeling there may have been invites but the big fight was that night and a lot of people had parties or went to Las Vegas.

Looks are deceiving.  He was an alimony hungry, adulterer who robbed Vicki of half her fortune!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And now she wants him back,  I thought Donn was very rude at events.  If Vicki is not the center of attention they snore or leave.  Two of the rudest individuals I have ever seen.

Really?  I had no idea!  But, Vicki was an adulterer too, so they cancel each other out on that one.

• Love 2

Meghan's fake crying as she yells "Lee Ann's dead, and here you are trying to say he has cancer!!" is such complete bullshit.  Not one tear.  I've said it once, and I'll say it again, Meghan is/was faking her close relationship with Lee Ann.  She did all of this because she hates Vicki.  No justice, just hate.  Did any of you see her immature Twitter rants about Vicki the past three days?  It's like reading tweets from a 12-year-old.

This is why I wish Lizzie had been at the reunion. In her latest Bravo blog, she basically calls Meghan out for her self-righteous, overbearing behavior. I wish someone had taken her down a peg.

• Love 5

This is why I wish Lizzie had been at the reunion. In her latest Bravo blog, she basically calls Meghan out for her self-righteous, overbearing behavior. I wish someone had taken her down a peg.

Oh, she'll be a target of Tamra eventually (knock wood).  I'm pissed they left out Lizzie too.  She will forever be a hero to me for calling out Tamra on the sneaky, lying, two-faced BS (which is why I think she was demoted to friend - Tam's got Andy behind her).  Off to read Lizzie's blog; thanks for the heads up, PhilMarlowe2!

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 3

Really?  I had no idea!  But, Vicki was an adulterer too, so they cancel each other out on that one.

According to Vicki and Briana, because it is always appropriate to involve your daughter, Donn had a girlfriend for 20 years and Vicki dealt with it by having affairs of her own.  Which apparently Briana didn't object to until Brooks.

Here is the score card Vicki cheated on husband 1 an 2 as did Tamra.  They are forgiven because they are Christians.  David cheated on Shannon.  Meghan , Shannon and Heather didn't cheat.   Exhibit A Briana a child of parents, step parents of multiple affairs.

Lizzie is pretty much getting her ass kicked on social media for stalking a former boyfriend.  I love Lizzie but stop liking your ex-boyfriends Facebook.  She doesn't  want Meghan on her case.

I've never seen Lizzie operate out of express malice like the majority of the cast but that blog of hers is possessed of the same self-serving myopia that has defined Vicki, Heather, and almost everyone else on the show at different times. For all of the derision she's aiming at Meghan's social media posts, this is the woman who, at 34 years of age, got blackout drunk and threw a tantrum during which she threatened to divorce her husband on camera all because her birthday wasn't as fun as she decided it should be. This is also the woman whose chief complaint in the otherwise justified pile-on of Tamra amounted to a dispute over whether or not she had drunkenly slurred that Eddie wanted to fuck her. "I will believe my friends until I can't": uummm I'm pretty sure that's exactly what Heather and Shannon did. "This beautiful baptism was not the place for conflict": well, that sure didn't prevent you from stampeding with Meghan to find a front-row seat to the screaming, which wouldn't have happened had Billy not operated as the instigator and lamented how badly his saintly sister had been abused. The cynic in me suspects that Lizzie is defending Vicki because it increases the iffy probability that both will be asked back; Vicki needs *someone* presently associated with the show if she's to film season 11 and Lizzie likewise needs a more substantial connection to the main cast if she's even going to do another friend of stint.

• Love 3

They seem to pick a lot of jewel tones and shiny stuff for the OC with Heather always managing to look like she should be on another cast like the RHoNYC.

Lol, not that there's anything wrong with it......  

• Love 2

Holy christ, I am SO in for this.  I have not watched the last 3-4 episodes as I just couldn't bring myself to watch again after Vicki's visit to Briana in Oklahoma, but I have been reading the forums and recaps.  This is going to be EPIC.

Just based on this preview alone, Meghan gets a free pass for the season from me.  And so help me Andy Cohen, Vicki had better not be given her orange back next year.  Not after this.  And Heather gets a lifetime free pass from me for telling Shannon that David doesn't get to excuse the affair with "because you nagged me."  What an asshole!  DH and I have a firm rule in our relationship that if it is ever that bad that you have even the SLIGHTEST inclination to cheat, speak up to try and fix it or end the relationship.  It is not just disrespectful to the relationship and the other person, but to yourself as well.

• Love 8