Type keyword(s) to search

First Looks: Upcoming Episodes

• Start Topic

The ball is in Brooks court now and I think we will soon hear him say that he is just done with any and all HWs, including Meghan. LOL I don't think he will ever really take her to court despite his (empty) threats. LOL

I think Briana was refering to childrens parks, maybe like an amusment park type. My brother and his family lived out of state and referred to our parents home, our childhood home, as "home" when they came back to visit as well. Our Mom is now in assisted living, dad passed years ago, and we all still talk about "home" like it is still ours despite having been sold a few years back, so I don't find it odd that Briana says this.

I had read that Lizzie decided to cut back to FoH this season because of her swimsuit line taking off and needing more time but who knows at this point.

I think showcasing her swim suits she designed for Miss America would have been an unique and interesting story. Now that I think about it the two most interesting stories of the season were Lizzie's suits and Katie's marriage. But nope we didn't even have a hint of either one.

• Love 7

I think they had to reshuffle the whole season after the other baseball player's wife had to drop out bc of her husband's relapse and their marriage collapse.  Maybe Lizzie was in her scenes or something.  Or maybe Lizzie and Vicki just didn't film together and she wasn't part of the Brooks has/doesn't have cancer storyline, so the they shifted her to friend of.

• Love 2

Yes because without Meghan PI's special brand of "truth and justice" women would still be chattle, slavery would still be with us so the Dubrows' McMausoleum would be built on schedule, and we would have enough child labor to produce those hideously bedazzled head bands on a super-duper industrial scale.

I think showcasing her swim suits she designed for Miss America would have been an unique and interesting story. Now that I think about it the two most interesting stories of the season were Lizzie's suits and Katie's marriage. But nope we didn't even have a hint of either one.

That's the Miss USA Pageant.

Miss USA!

Don't make me bring Kenya Moore in here to check you.

Edited by Scrambled Fog
  • Love 12

Yes because without Meghan PI's special brand of "truth and justice" women would still be chattle, slavery would still be with us so the Dubrows' McMausoleum would be built on schedule, and we would have enough child labor to produce those hideously bedazzled head bands on a super-duper industrial scale.

Miss USA!

Too funny and I even looked it up and still typed the wrong pageant . Please don't bring Kenya in cuz she sorta scares me.

• Love 7

Too funny and I even looked it up and still typed the wrong pageant . Please don't bring Kenya in cuz she sorta scares me.

Yeah. Kenya scares me too.

I pretty much use the Miss America and Miss USA pageants interchangeably. I'm sure there is a difference between the 2, but I don't know what it is.

The ball is in Brooks court now and I think we will soon hear him say that he is just done with any and all HWs, including Meghan. LOL I don't think he will ever really take her to court despite his (empty) threats. LOL

I think Briana was refering to childrens parks, maybe like an amusment park type. My brother and his family lived out of state and referred to our parents home, our childhood home, as "home" when they came back to visit as well. Our Mom is now in assisted living, dad passed years ago, and we all still talk about "home" like it is still ours despite having been sold a few years back, so I don't find it odd that Briana says this.

I had read that Lizzie decided to cut back to FoH this season because of her swimsuit line taking off and needing more time but who knows at this point.

I think Briana needs to take her kids to regular kids' parks not Disney theme parks.  According to Vicki she has taken the grandkids to Disneyworld in January, Disneyland in April and September.  That is a lot of Disney in  nine months.  There are several parks in her little town in Oklahoma   http://choctawcity.org/choctaw-creek-park/  Maybe she is worried about rubbing elbows with non TV reality show royals.

Briana married someone knowing they would be transferred out of state or out of the country and has a husband who claims they will never return to California to live.  I think Ryan wants to keep Briana as emotionally isolated as possible.

• Love 6

Yes, she is doing very well and that is why she cut back on filming. I believe that she was not available as often as they needed/wanted her so she is now a FoH instead. I would not be suprised if she came back next season as a full HW again, unless she gets pregnant. That would be an interesting storyline for her as well, ALTHOUGH, I am not sure the stress of doing the show while pregnant would be good for anyone!

• Love 1

I think Briana needs to take her kids to regular kids' parks not Disney theme parks.  According to Vicki she has taken the grandkids to Disneyworld in January, Disneyland in April and September.  That is a lot of Disney in  nine months.  There are several parks in her little town in Oklahoma   http://choctawcity.org/choctaw-creek-park/  Maybe she is worried about rubbing elbows with non TV reality show royals.

Briana married someone knowing they would be transferred out of state or out of the country and has a husband who claims they will never return to California to live.  I think Ryan wants to keep Briana as emotionally isolated as possible.

Maybe it is as simple as not wanting feedback from viewers in Okla.! I am sure it would get annoying, at the very least, to have some ramdom stranger lecture her about her husbands behavior, her own behavior or her mothers behavior/choices on a TV show, especially in front of her children. I also don't see her as having a lot of free/down time because she works full time, has a husband, 2 sons and a large house to keep up. I know I didn't have much free time to socialize when my son was young. either. It wasn't until he started school that I found time to make new friends.

If Ryan were really trying to "isolate" Briana he would have limited Vicki's visits to their home and he has not done that at all.

• Love 2

The mystery of the big Shannon/Vicki rub- http://www.inquisitr.com/2472186/orange-county-feud-rhoc-stars-shannon-beador-and-vicki-gunvalson-arent-feuding-over-brooks-ayers/

So Vicki lied because she is a good friend, not because she would look like an idiot and be ostracized if the Beadors didn't divorce?  I don't see how Shannon didn't support Brooks-all she wanted to do is help Vicki get some of the heat off her. Vicki shut her down repeatedly in favor of Tamra. So are we going to find out all the other women thought Shannon should have divorced?  Imagine that from two serial adulterers  a divorced woman who married a man with two divorces and a woman who loathes her.  Divorce is good business in the OC.

• Love 2

Maybe it is as simple as not wanting feedback from viewers in Okla.! I am sure it would get annoying, at the very least, to have some ramdom stranger lecture her about her husbands behavior, her own behavior or her mothers behavior/choices on a TV show, especially in front of her children. I also don't see her as having a lot of free/down time because she works full time, has a husband, 2 sons and a large house to keep up. I know I didn't have much free time to socialize when my son was young. either. It wasn't until he started school that I found time to make new friends.

If Ryan were really trying to "isolate" Briana he would have limited Vicki's visits to their home and he has not done that at all.

Yes there are assholes everywhere, but I seriously doubt that would happen. Most people are pretty polite. Not just in the Midwest, but most places, especially around children. I can't see people going after Briana at some Park about things that have went down on RHoOC. Briana imo is a very entitled brat just like Vicki.

Even if Briana hates Oklahoma, why not be polite and smile and when asked how she likes Oklahoma , "yeah it's very different from the OC, it will take me a while to get used to it." Nobody wants to hear their hometown/state put down by someone from somewhere else. Briana has to live there, so suck it up and make the best of it.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 10

Maybe it is as simple as not wanting feedback from viewers in Okla.! I am sure it would get annoying, at the very least, to have some ramdom stranger lecture her about her husbands behavior, her own behavior or her mothers behavior/choices on a TV show, especially in front of her children. I also don't see her as having a lot of free/down time because she works full time, has a husband, 2 sons and a large house to keep up. I know I didn't have much free time to socialize when my son was young. either. It wasn't until he started school that I found time to make new friends.

She means isolate in a way that it seems Ryan doesn't want Briana to make friends (abusive types usually isolate their partners so they can have complete control over them).  He even said he likes it being just the both of them.  However, as much as Vicki has gone to visit, don't think for a second that Ryan is okay with it.  He knows he can't separate Briana from her mother, but by the way Briana's attitude has changed toward her mother (disrespectful, snarky), I don't doubt he created that by feeding Briana his theories (eg: buying her silence with a new car), and mocking Vicki to her.  Plus, Vicki is $$$ to him.

• Love 6

She means isolate in a way that it seems Ryan doesn't want Briana to make friends (abusive types usually isolate their partners so they can have complete control over them).  He even said he likes it being just the both of them.  However, as much as Vicki has gone to visit, don't think for a second that Ryan is okay with it.  He knows he can't separate Briana from her mother, but by the way Briana's attitude has changed toward her mother (disrespectful, snarky), I don't doubt he created that by feeding Briana his theories (eg: buying her silence with a new car), and mocking Vicki to her.  Plus, Vicki is $$$ to him.

The biggest influence on Briana iIS Vicki and if Ryan were abusive or controlling towards Briana, he would have cut off the visits from Vicki. Vicki sees Briana and the boys more frequently than most parents/grandpaerents that live close by. Briana's attitude toward Vicki really started to change when she got sick, the thyroid tumors, and Vicki made her illness all about herself.

There is a solution for that-keep your mug off TV.  I would say there is a greater chance of that happening at Disneyworld or Disneyland.  After all when Vicki was at The Vatican  she heard them discussing Slade Smiley.  Vicki has said Briana works part time at two different facilities.  I would say with to trips two California to California in six months work is not all that full time.  If Briana doesn't have anyone to watch the children and it is her statement, then I  would think she is only available when her husband is home to care for the kids. 

Briana isn't saying she doesn't have time for friends-she is complaining they have met no one or have not met anyone who want to be friends with them.  All I am saying is maybe cut back on mom visitation ,maybe have Ryan invite some of his co-workers over or find out what they do in glamorous Ft. Sill Oklahoma.  It is up to Briana perhaps to get it together and socialize through a church or playgroup.  They do have neighbors.  Briana was oh so cocky when she was leaving the OC and all the fake people and it seems she can't find anyone to tolerate her and Ryan or our to lazy or self-absorbed to do so. She has eighteen months left to find someone-maybe after her pleas of loneliness someone will respond.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 6

The biggest influence on Briana iIS Vicki and if Ryan were abusive or controlling towards Briana, he would have cut off the visits from Vicki. Vicki sees Briana and the boys more frequently than most parents/grandpaerents that live close by. Briana's attitude toward Vicki really started to change when she got sick, the thyroid tumors, and Vicki made her illness all about herself.

He can't cut off visits from Vicki because she is Briana's mother, and once again,Vicki is the $$$ at the end of the rainbow.  But, he can isolate her from making friends, and thus far, it looks to be working.  I guarantee that if she did make a friend and got close with said friend, Ryan would put a stop to it. "Get your feet of my couch, bitch!!" would send her packing for sure, if you get my gist, or manipulating Briana into thinking she was a bad person so Briana cut it off.  I was in a similar situation years ago, so I know how it works. If it walks like duck...

Whether you like it or not, Briana is very influenced by Ryan, (maybe even more so than Vicki because she constantly challenges and fights Vicki, while kowtowing to Ryan).  You can see it in every scene they're in together.  It's almost uncomfortable to watch.

• Love 10

Yes there are assholes everywhere, but I seriously doubt that would happen. Most people are pretty polite. Not just in the Midwest, but most places, especially around children. I can't see people going after Briana at some Park about things that have went down on RHoOC. Briana imo is a very entitled brat just like Vicki.

Even if Briana hates Oklahoma, why not be polite and smile and when asked how she likes Oklahoma , "yeah it's very different from the OC, it will take me a while to get used to it." Nobody wants to hear their hometown/state put down by someone from somewhere else. Briana has to live there, so suck it up and make the best of it.

I would have thought the first thing for Briana and Ryan to do when they moved to Oklahoma would be to join a Lamaze class (I know she has a C-Section) with her first, if for nothing else to get to know other expectant parents and find out what the area has to offer.  That is one way to get the party started.

• Love 3

There is a solution for that-keep your mug off TV.  I would say there is a greater chance of that happening at Disneyworld or Disneyland.  After all when Vicki was at The Vatican  she heard them discussing Slade Smiley.  Vicki has said Briana works part time at two different facilities.  I would say with to trips two California to California in six months work is not all that full time.  If Briana doesn't have anyone to watch the children and it is her statement, then I  would think she is only available when her husband is home to care for the kids. 

Briana isn't saying she doesn't have time for friends-she is complaining they have met no one or have not met anyone who want to be friends with them.  All I am saying is maybe cut back on mom visitation ,maybe have Ryan invite some of his co-workers over or find out what they do in glamorous Ft. Sill Oklahoma.  It is up to Briana perhaps to get it together and socialize through a church or playgroup.  They do have neighbors.  Briana was oh so cocky when she was leaving the OC and all the fake people and it seems she can't find anyone to tolerate her and Ryan or our to lazy or self-absorbed to do so. She has eighteen months left to find someone-maybe after her pleas of loneliness someone will respond.

IMO, Vicki saying that Briana works 2 different part time jobs, equates to full time hours split between the 2 jobs.  

He can't cut off visits from Vicki because she is Briana's mother, and once again,Vicki is the $$$ at the end of the rainbow.  But, he can isolate her from making friends, and thus far, it looks to be working.  I guarantee that if she did make a friend and got close with said friend, Ryan would put a stop to it. "Get your feet of my couch, bitch!!" would send her packing for sure, if you get my gist, or manipulating Briana into thinking she was a bad person so Briana cut it off.  I was in a similar situation years ago, so I know how it works. If it walks like duck...

Whether you like it or not, Briana is very influenced by Ryan, (maybe even more so than Vicki because she constantly challenges and fights Vicki, while kowtowing to Ryan).  You can see it in every scene they're in together.  It's almost uncomfortable to watch.

Briana has always challenged Vicki, always. Neither you or I know that Ryan is trying to isolate Briana from making friends. Your situation may look similar on the surface from the few times we have seen them together but we have seen almost nothing of them alone together, not nearly enough to judge Ryan controlling or abusive IMO. Agree to disagree. 

I would have thought the first thing for Briana and Ryan to do when they moved to Oklahoma would be to join a Lamaze class (I know she has a C-Section) with her first, if for nothing else to get to know other expectant parents and find out what the area has to offer.  That is one way to get the party started.

Why should she take a Lamaze class? Their health insuance would not pay for it, it would come out of their own pockets. 99% of all women delivering by C-section have to have c-sections for each delivery after. Most Dr.s refuse to allow a woman to even try to deliver naturally after a c-section because of the risks of getting sued if something goes wrong.

• Love 3

Miss USA!

What about me? Who's gonna check ME, boo?

I HAD TO

• Love 2

Bravo released the reunion seating chart and behind-the-scenes of the RHOC reunion details. No Lizzie

RHOC-Reunion-Chart.jpg

Intersting set-up.  It is like a Vicki vs Shannon thing - that sucks because I like their freindship.

On a side note - how do you embed pictures??  I have tried to do this and I can only put a link in the box. 

• Love 1

IMO, Vicki saying that Briana works 2 different part time jobs, equates to full time hours split between the 2 jobs.  

Briana has always challenged Vicki, always. Neither you or I know that Ryan is trying to isolate Briana from making friends. Your situation may look similar on the surface from the few times we have seen them together but we have seen almost nothing of them alone together, not nearly enough to judge Ryan controlling or abusive IMO. Agree to disagree. 

Why should she take a Lamaze class? Their health insuance would not pay for it, it would come out of their own pockets. 99% of all women delivering by C-section have to have c-sections for each delivery after. Most Dr.s refuse to allow a woman to even try to deliver naturally after a c-section because of the risks of getting sued if something goes wrong.

Two part time jobs doesn't equal a full time job,  If she had shifts at 5 different hospitals which she have 2 1/2 full time jobs?  It is like substitute teaching-she is probably signed up with a registry.  I am going to go with Vicki saying she works part time.  Briana is gone a lot on vacations with her mother.  I just don't believe much of what Briana puts out there when she is the constant victim. 

I was simply suggesting ways for her to meet peers-childbirth classes instead of Lamaze.  . Maybe pregnancy yoga. There are ways to meet people when you first arrive in town and I would think any of these type of classes when you are six months pregnant.  Pregnancy classes have the added bonus of putting you in a network for child care.  Oh and the ones in Oklahoma are $200.00 for six weeks.  That is about what Briana spends on her hair in OC.  I think that is the Culbertsons' budget. 

I think Ryan isolates Briana with his sparkling personality.  Who would want to be around him?  He comes off so incredibly tense.  So far Vicki's brother and son have little use for Ryan.  Maybe Ryan doesn't see himself that way, maybe Briana settled for someone not so bright but I sure don't need or want to see them alone to stick by my opinion of him, and them as a couple. 

• Love 7

I don't like Meghan (at all) but I do appreciate her response to Brooks' cyst and decease letter: if he sues, he has to prove he's sick, which he's not, so he won't sue. She is pretty much handing him his ass with her refusal to back down.

• Love 7

I don't like Meghan (at all) but I do appreciate her response to Brooks' cyst and decease letter: if he sues, he has to prove he's sick, which he's not, so he won't sue. She is pretty much handing him his ass with her refusal to back down.

Cast members can't sue each other anyway unless they break the Bravo contract.

I got the impression Briana is too busy for a social life.

In the episode I'm watching now she said she has 2 jobs plus she has to be mom and dad to her kids because her spouse is hardly ever around due to his work.

Edited by Scrambled Fog
  • Love 2

True, but Briana didn't have many friends before either did she? I seem to recall her saying that she doesn't like hanging out with girlfriends. I think it was on a trip with the housewives and Vicki and Alexis were fighting at lunch. I'm not saying Ryan is a fabulous husband who would encourage her to go out and make tons of friends, but, I do think if he wants to isolate her from other women in their area, that she is pretty ok with that. 

• Love 5

Two part time jobs doesn't equal a full time job,  If she had shifts at 5 different hospitals which she have 2 1/2 full time jobs?  It is like substitute teaching-she is probably signed up with a registry.  I am going to go with Vicki saying she works part time.  Briana is gone a lot on vacations with her mother.  I just don't believe much of what Briana puts out there when she is the constant victim. 

I was simply suggesting ways for her to meet peers-childbirth classes instead of Lamaze.  . Maybe pregnancy yoga. There are ways to meet people when you first arrive in town and I would think any of these type of classes when you are six months pregnant.  Pregnancy classes have the added bonus of putting you in a network for child care.  Oh and the ones in Oklahoma are $200.00 for six weeks.  That is about what Briana spends on her hair in OC.  I think that is the Culbertsons' budget. 

I think Ryan isolates Briana with his sparkling personality.  Who would want to be around him?  He comes off so incredibly tense.  So far Vicki's brother and son have little use for Ryan.  Maybe Ryan doesn't see himself that way, maybe Briana settled for someone not so bright but I sure don't need or want to see them alone to stick by my opinion of him, and them as a couple. 

Agree to disagree. LOL We each see her differently and neither is going to change their mind which is fine with me. LOL

• Love 1

He can't cut off visits from Vicki because she is Briana's mother, and once again,Vicki is the $$$ at the end of the rainbow.  But, he can isolate her from making friends, and thus far, it looks to be working.

Yikes!  I think I'm going to defend Ryan!  I think his comment about them spending time together was just to point out the "positive" side of not making friends yet. Second, it would be hard to isolate her if 1) she's working  2) she and her mother are seemingly together every couple of weeks  3) he's GONE a lot!  "Oh, honey, now I am going to trust you to not talk to anyone while I'm gone for the next six months, ok?"

• Love 4

Intersting set-up.  It is like a Vicki vs Shannon thing - that sucks because I like their freindship.

On a side note - how do you embed pictures??  I have tried to do this and I can only put a link in the box. 

@heatherchandler Do you see the little green and blueish square in the option bar of your comment window? (if you hover your mouse over it, it says image).  Click on that box and paste the url of your photo in it, then click OK.  That's it.  Here's Megan when she first laid eyes on Jim.

95607-winking-giraffe-gif-Imgur-DI3W.gif

• Love 12

OhGromit, the ABOVE was unexpectedly absolutely hilarious!

I laughed so much that I began to almost choke!

Although, had I choked, would Meghan The Piously Pretentious Private Eye be on the case?

@heatherchandler Do you see the little green and blueish square in the option bar of your comment window? (if you hover your mouse over it, it says image). Click on that box and paste the url of your photo in it, then click OK. That's it. Here's Megan when she first laid eyes on Jim.

Oh. My. Gosh!

It's too much!

Stop! Stop! I canNOT laugh anymore!

It's becoming tortuous!

Sure, she can only be baptized once, but I'm pretty sure she has married and divorced Satan on multiple occasions. He's #1 on her contact list and speed dial.

Haha! Hilarious!

Okay, Muffyn. I guess that you are a member of the torture squad too (lol!).

Edited by BookElitist
  • Love 3

I think what we saw with Lydia's mom was more than nearly enough, not to mention the restraining order by his ex-GF, and the way he barked orders at Vicki when they lived with her.  Ryan is very controlling, and has rage issues.  I highly doubt Briana has never experienced it personally.. But, yes, agree to disagree.

• Love 2

I think what we saw with Lydia's mom was more than nearly enough, not to mention the restraining order by his ex-GF, and the way he barked orders at Vicki when they lived with her.  Ryan is very controlling, and has rage issues.  I highly doubt Briana has never experienced it personally.. But, yes, agree to disagree.

SIGHhhhhh, I guess that Ryan being diagnosed with PTSD and getting treatment counts for nothing with some but for me it goes alongway to explain what we saw/heard way back after he already served 3 tours in an active combat area in an ongoing war. YMMV

• Love 5

Isn't it funny how a few people can look at the same exact thing and interpret it so differently?

I've thought the opposite of almost every sentence you wrote.  

• Love 4

Isn't it funny how a few people can look at the same exact thing and interpret it so differently?

I've thought the opposite of almost every sentence you wrote.  

That's what makes these forums so enjoyable; reading everyone's different perspectives.  What's your opposite interpretation of all the above? :)

• Love 3

That's what makes these forums so enjoyable; reading everyone's different perspectives.  What's your opposite interpretation of all the above? :)

Okay, but remember, you asked for it! ;)

"She means isolate in a way that it seems Ryan doesn't want Briana to make friends (abusive types usually isolate their partners so they can have complete control over them).  He even said he likes it being just the both of them."

I wasn't sure who said it, but it makes sense to me - new family, new marriage! They're really getting to know each other and their kids.  I don't find anything strange in that, I find it normal. They're alone for the first time, it's pretty nice.

However, as much as Vicki has gone to visit, don't think for a second that Ryan is okay with it.""  Maybe not, but that's totally normal!

What guy wants his obnoxious mother in law in the house so often. 

"He knows he can't separate Briana from her mother, but by the way Briana's attitude has changed toward her mother (disrespectful, snarky), I don't doubt he created that by feeding Briana his theories (eg: buying her silence with a new car), and mocking Vicki to her."

I don't think he would want to do that, separate them that is  She's Nana, his wife's mother and she loves his kids.  I'm not sure that Briana's attitude has really changed. She's still whining, and rude and snarky but she always was. It's her mother. She knows her mother and it's part of their relationship. Kids mock their parents. And yes, Vicki was trying to shut her up with a new car.  I thought, except for when Vicki ran, that this is the norm for them.   Oh, and the scene where they were talking while in Vicki's kitchen or where ever it was, I thought that too was normal. (conversation that is) 

:)

• Love 5

"She means isolate in a way that it seems Ryan doesn't want Briana to make friends (abusive types usually isolate their partners so they can have complete control over them).  He even said he likes it being just the both of them."

I wasn't sure who said it, but it makes sense to me - new family, new marriage! They're really getting to know each other and their kids.  I don't find anything strange in that, I find it normal. They're alone for the first time, it's pretty nice.

However, as much as Vicki has gone to visit, don't think for a second that Ryan is okay with it.""  Maybe not, but that's totally normal!

"He knows he can't separate Briana from her mother, but by the way Briana's attitude has changed toward her mother (disrespectful, snarky), I don't doubt he created that by feeding Briana his theories (eg: buying her silence with a new car), and mocking Vicki to her."

I don't think he would want to do that, separate them that is  She's Nana, his wife's mother and she loves his kids.  I'm not sure that Briana's attitude has really changed. She's still whining, and rude and snarky but she always was. It's her mother. She knows her mother and it's part of their relationship. Kids mock their parents. And yes, Vicki was trying to shut her up with a new car.  I thought, except for when Vicki ran, that this is the norm for them.   Oh, and the scene where they were talking while in Vicki's kitchen or where ever it was, I thought that too was normal. (conversation that is) 

I totally see your side of it and agree all of the above could be the case too.  We're speculating on a few short scenes in their lives, so who knows for sure (except I still get a really bad vibe from Ryan)?  Plus, the editors cut out or splice things together to make it more dramatic or keep us guessing, so it really all is subjective.  

Thank you so much for going out of your way to share your perspective about it, pamme64! :)

• Love 2

Brianna and Ryan's kids look normal and happy. That's not typical in an unhappy household.

I saw Ryan feeding the little one in Vicki's kitchen and walked with the older boy on the pony. They were all laughing at the petting zoo. We don't see that much of them and I think it's unfair to put labels on them or their relationship.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 5

@heatherchandler Do you see the little green and blueish square in the option bar of your comment window? (if you hover your mouse over it, it says image). Click on that box and paste the url of your photo in it, then click OK. That's it. Here's Megan when she first laid eyes on Jim.

You are KILLING me with this!

Thank you so much for the tutorial; I will test it out when I'm on my desktop.

• Love 1

"She means isolate in a way that it seems Ryan doesn't want Briana to make friends (abusive types usually isolate their partners so they can have complete control over them). He even said he likes it being just the both of them."

I wasn't sure who said it, but it makes sense to me - new family, new marriage! They're really getting to know each other and their kids. I don't find anything strange in that, I find it normal. They're alone for the first time, it's pretty nice.

However, as much as Vicki has gone to visit, don't think for a second that Ryan is okay with it."" Maybe not, but that's totally normal!

I don't think he would want to do that, separate them that is She's Nana, his wife's mother and she loves his kids. I'm not sure that Briana's attitude has really changed. She's still whining, and rude and snarky but she always was. It's her mother. She knows her mother and it's part of their relationship. Kids mock their parents. And yes, Vicki was trying to shut her up with a new car. I thought, except for when Vicki ran, that this is the norm for them. Oh, and the scene where they were talking while in Vicki's kitchen or where ever it was, I thought that too was normal. (conversation that is)

THIS is a very good job of asserting a counter perspective.

• Love 1

I totally see your side of it and agree all of the above could be the case too.  We're speculating on a few short scenes in their lives, so who knows for sure (except I still get a really bad vibe from Ryan)?  Plus, the editors cut out or splice things together to make it more dramatic or keep us guessing, so it really all is subjective.  

Thank you so much for going out of your way to share your perspective about it, pamme64! :)

Anytime! :)

THIS is a very good job of asserting a counter perspective.

Thank you! 

• Love 2
Brooks gave a one hour interview-Andy's producer seems to think Brooks is faking cancer.  Listen to the tape the Bravo summary sucks:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/andy-cohen-interviewed-brooks-ayers-for-real-housewives-of-orange-county-season-10-reunion

Ok so on the show Brooks gets skewered for being vague, so it sounds like he brought detailed info with him to the interview and now this producer is saying he's probably lying because he had too many things detailed. Guy can't win for trying. I'll guess we will all just have to wait for the death certificate.

• Love 5

Ok so on the show Brooks gets skewered for being vague, so it sounds like he brought detailed info with him to the interview and now this producer is saying he's probably lying because he had too many things detailed. Guy can't win for trying. I'll guess we will all just have to wait for the death certificate.

Lol!

I'm pretty sure that's how dead horses get beat too.

• Love 2

This is the whole fight between Lydia's Mom and Ryan.  Previous videos have edited it out most of it,   Second video down.

http://stoopidhousewives.com/2013/08/06/rhoc-the-finale-ryan-v-lydias-fairydustin-mother-ryan-says-bravo-edited-the-sofa-segment-says-he-has-recorded-entire-scene/

ETA - I love listening to him lie about what was said, like "I asked her, could you please get your feet off my couch?".  No you didn't.

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 5

I thought the comments were somewhat premature from John and Andy.  Very strange Andy doesn't see to know when the Reunion airs.  Very strange.  When I first read the Bravo article I thought hmm sounds like Brooks gave a good interview then John and Andy put their own special twist on it.  Nothing could be as bad as the pre-conviction interview with Teresa and Joe.  There post-conviction wasn't much better

I am kind of on the side that most of this cast can't take a simple English sentence and repeat it correctly.  I don't know what Brooks could have talked about for an hour and hope it is condensed.  I fear it will be edited beyond recognition.  I guess it may a case of the devil being in the details.  I hope he does address Briana's allegations and straightens out the aired statements from CUT Fitness.  It seems whatever Brooks said was enough to forever end the relationship with Vicki.

• Love 4

I notice Rhonda, Billy's perpetual fiancé goes after Shannon.  I wondered what did she ever do to you?  Apparently, Billy was a little peeved at having to relinquish the other master suite in Puerto Vallarta -or at least he tweeted about it. Claimed Shannon could not be close to her husband.  I think it had more to do with sticking a perfectly nice couple in the 3/4 bed on the highway side.  They offered to get a hotel-I don't think production was having any of that.  Big ass Billy needs to know-his trip was a business trip for Vicki and filming opportunity.   

• Love 10