Type keyword(s) to search

First Looks: Upcoming Episodes

• Start Topic

I think the "fabrication" that Vicky is admitting to is the story about calling Terry and a friend coming over to do the IV. It makes sense. 

If that is the case would it not register pretty high on the don't believe anything Vicki has to say scale?  That is a pretty elaborate lie.

• Love 9

Vicki lied about being on a healthy diet - cancer loves white bread!  That's the fabrication.  What the hell did she inject into her ever-expanding chest?

Edited by jinjer
  • Love 3

I have a feeling there may have been invites but the big fight was that night and a lot of people had parties or went to Las Vegas.

Looks are deceiving. He was an alimony hungry, adulterer who robbed Vicki of half her fortune!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And now she wants him back, I thought Donn was very rude at events. If Vicki is not the center of attention they snore or leave. Two of the rudest individuals I have ever seen.

Donna and Vicki were married a long time. If the riles were reversed vicki would have done the same thing

• Love 1

The first look is different in every state? That's weird.

Different in every state? No. Either my guide (Time Warner) is wrong or yours is.

Eta: the schedule at Bravo also shows it as a First Look for NJ

Edited by Grneyedldy

Dare I dream the impossible dream?? A housewives reunion where actually truths are revealed? If so, Vicki, your tombstone is ready!

You know, I can give a damn about Alexis confronting Tamra about her whole Jesus Jugs crap. I'm over Tamra and she will do what she always does - weasel in her weasely way out of it. What I want is Alexis Bellino calling in to call out Heather Dubrow's ass! Heather Dubrow who called Alexis a flaunter, a crass braggart  & overly materialistic. Yes, her! Heather has been crass, new rich tacky all season to the point that there might as well be a price tag hanging from everything fixture, appliance, tile and stick of furniture in Dubrow Marriott since we pretty much know how much it all cost. If Alexis had been at the season finale party waving around that tacky ass bejeweled Chanel bag calling it top of the line or the Rolls Royce or what she called it, Heather would have rolled her Cindy Lou Who Eyes and chewed her ass out in TH commentary. I wish someone would drag her for her hypocrisy.

• Love 8

Dare I dream the impossible dream?? A housewives reunion where actually truths are revealed? If so, Vicki, your tombstone is ready!

You know, I can give a damn about Alexis confronting Tamra about her whole Jesus Jugs crap. I'm over Tamra and she will do what she always does - weasel in her weasely way out of it. What I want is Alexis Bellino calling in to call out Heather Dubrow's ass! Heather Dubrow who called Alexis a flaunter, a crass braggart  & overly materialistic. Yes, her! Heather has been crass, new rich tacky all season to the point that there might as well be a price tag hanging from everything fixture, appliance, tile and stick of furniture in Dubrow Marriott since we pretty much know how much it all cost. If Alexis had been at the season finale party waving around that tacky ass bejeweled Chanel bag calling it top of the line or the Rolls Royce or what she called it, Heather would have rolled her Cindy Lou Who Eyes and chewed her ass out in TH commentary. I wish someone would drag her for her hypocrisy.

Heather only had a problem with Alexis bragging because she was lying. 

• Love 9

right on, island girl!! love your post.  i've never liked either tamra or heather from day one.  i always felt tamra was too trashy and stupid and heather as pretentious snob.  i was very surprised that heather would associate with uneducated and uncouth people like t & v.  never understood those relationships

• Love 3

Lol, and I love that bag....  Different strokes and all that.  :)

• Love 1

Supposed proof exposed:  http://allthingsrh.com/shannon-beador-brings-proof-to-reunion-showing-brooks-ayers-lied-about-cancer-diagnosis/

Heather only had a problem with Alexis bragging because she was lying. 

I thought it was because she and Jim spoke loudly at Neiman Marcus.  Heather never said Alexis lied.  SHe said renting did not make sense over buying.  That would be Heather who is living in a rental home presently and has been for almost two years. 

• Love 4

She went and got a pet scan?!?!? That is crazy. We are nearing Tamara/Gretchen levels of soap opera insanity. There is no way I'm subjecting myself to an expensive, unneeded medical procedure to try and get the goods on someone. Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. I'm not sure I have ever cared about anything in my life as much as these ladies care about catching each other in lies.

• Love 3

She went and got a pet scan?!?!? That is crazy. We are nearing Tamara/Gretchen levels of soap opera insanity. There is no way I'm subjecting myself to an expensive, unneeded medical procedure to try and get the goods on someone. Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. I'm not sure I have ever cared about anything in my life as much as these ladies care about catching each other in lies.

Just wondering if anyone knows, can you get a scan like that without a doctor's order? I've never heard of going to one of these places and just asking for a scan for no reason. 

• Love 1

That would be Heather who is living in a rental home presently and has been for almost two years. 

Just pointing out that they're only renting because they sold their old house to build their new one.  Vastly different from why Jim and Alexis were renting.

• Love 5

Supposed proof exposed:  http://allthingsrh.com/shannon-beador-brings-proof-to-reunion-showing-brooks-ayers-lied-about-cancer-diagnosis/

I thought it was because she and Jim spoke loudly at Neiman Marcus.  Heather never said Alexis lied.  SHe said renting did not make sense over buying.  That would be Heather who is living in a rental home presently and has been for almost two years. 

Heather disliked how Alexis/Jim acted like they had big money when they really didn't, otherwise, I don't think she disliked Alexis. Jim on the other hand, IMO, she, Heather, did dislike him.

Just wondering if anyone knows, can you get a scan like that without a doctor's order? I've never heard of going to one of these places and just asking for a scan for no reason. 

I guess if you have enough money to pay for it out of pocket, not use health insurance, you could get a scan but I have never heard of someone doing it. Shannon did say that she has had CAT scans there before so maybe she is using a past scan to show the difference between her report and the 1 that Brooks tried to pass off. She could have requested a new copy of an old report from NI to compare the 2 reports/letter head. This is going to be an interesting reunion and we all know that they will save all or the bulk of the "cancer" talk until part 3. LOL

• Love 3

There was a reference point by Heather to Shannon about her having numerous scans.  I don't think she went and got a scan for the hell of it.  I think she already had the scan, got a copy of the report and compared it to the screen shots from the one Brooks allegedly had done.

Just pointing out that they're only renting because they sold their old house to build their new one.  Vastly different from why Jim and Alexis were renting.

I know why they are renting and Belinos rented for a year before they bought another house.   It goes to Heather making comments about Alexis that were a little unfair.  I believe Heather also said if you have it you don't talk about it.  For my viewpoint the Dubrows talk a lot about their wealth.  Whether or not theirs is greater or lesser than Alex's is irrelevant.  Heather and the rest were chastising Alexis for behavior they are now engaging in.

Heather disliked how Alexis/Jim acted like they had big money when they really didn't, otherwise, I don't think she disliked Alexis. Jim on the other hand, IMO, she, Heather, did dislike him.

I guess if you have enough money to pay for it out of pocket, not use health insurance, you could get a scan but I have never heard of someone doing it. Shannon did say that she has had CAT scans there before so maybe she is using a past scan to show the difference between her report and the 1 that Brooks tried to pass off. She could have requested a new copy of an old report from NI to compare the 2 reports/letter head. This is going to be an interesting reunion and we all know that they will save all or the bulk of the "cancer" talk until part 3. LOL

Heather hated Alexis.  She intentionally excluded her from events at her house.   There was a tea and the clambake-no invitation for Alexis.

• Love 6

i just watched the clips from the reunion.  it appears that meghan says she has proof.  of course that maybe the editing elves at it again.  heather's dress looked like something trashy tamra would wear..........cut out shoulders?   while i do not like her, she normally is spot on with her clothing choices.........not this time

Heather disliked how Alexis/Jim acted like they had big money when they really didn't, otherwise, I don't think she disliked Alexis.

Though I liked Heather a lot more this season, how she treated Alexis always sticks with me. To me, it was obvious as anything that Alexis was like that because she was super insecure. (But then again, very few people are understanding about insecurity, which will forever perplex me. People don't WANT to be insecure...but I digress.) I thought it was vicious of Heather to treat Alexis the way she did. Like, "nannie, nannie poo poo, I have more money than you!"

• Love 10

Though I liked Heather a lot more this season, how she treated Alexis always sticks with me. To me, it was obvious as anything that Alexis was like that because she was super insecure. (But then again, very few people are understanding about insecurity, which will forever perplex me. People don't WANT to be insecure...but I digress.) I thought it was vicious of Heather to treat Alexis the way she did. Like, "nannie, nannie poo poo, I have more money than you!"

And the whole "intervention" thing was ridiculous and disingenuous.  It's not like Alexis was a drug addict or something and needed a family/friends intervention to stop her from overdosing and putting her life in danger.

Edited to take out double post.

Edited by Lyra Angelica
  • Love 6

There was a reference point by Heather to Shannon about her having numerous scans. I don't think she went and got a scan for the hell of it. I think she already had the scan, got a copy of the report and compared it to the screen shots from the one Brooks allegedly had done.

I know why they are renting and Belinos rented for a year before they bought another house. It goes to Heather making comments about Alexis that were a little unfair. I believe Heather also said if you have it you don't talk about it. For my viewpoint the Dubrows talk a lot about their wealth. Whether or not theirs is greater or lesser than Alex's is irrelevant. Heather and the rest were chastising Alexis for behavior they are now engaging in.

Heather hated Alexis. She intentionally excluded her from events at her house. There was a tea and the clambake-no invitation for Alexis.

I'm just going by what the article in the link said:

"The source tells the site that Shannon went to the clinic where Brooks had claimed he got his PET scan. Though having perfect health, she went in and got a scan herself."

Now that website probably has a rather loose definition of fact checking so I will be less than shocked if that isn't true, but if it is? Holy welcome to the dark side, Batman!

• Love 2

Just pointing out that they're only renting because they sold their old house to build their new one. Vastly different from why Jim and Alexis were renting.

Exactly. And it wasn't about the fact that they were renting. It was about the fact that Alexis told the rest of them that Jim, the financial wiz of all time, said that it was smarter to rent than to own. That people shouldn't own a home and were wasting their money if they did. Since they all knew that the reason they were renting was because they didn't have the financial ability to own at that time, it hit them all wrong.

There was a reference point by Heather to Shannon about her having numerous scans. I don't think she went and got a scan for the hell of it. I think she already had the scan, got a copy of the report and compared it to the screen shots from the one Brooks allegedly had done.

I hope that is the case. I've been pretty easy on the ladies for all of their questions, because I get it. I think that Meghan is crazy for the lengths she has gone to, but if Shannon did go to the facility just to get an unnecessary test done to try and prove Brooks wrong, that is a whole different level of crazy. While I do think that Shannon is crazy, this is more than I would expect even from her. Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 3

"The source tells the site that Shannon went to the clinic where Brooks had claimed he got his PET scan. Though having perfect health, she went in and got a scan herself."

Now that website probably has a rather loose definition of fact checking so I will be less than shocked if that isn't true, but if it is? Holy welcome to the dark side, Batman!

I pretty much ignored the part about Shannon being in perfect health because there is no way for the author or source to know it.  Shannon sees to always have some sort of health issue from stress incontinence to bronchitis.  I am thinking there may be some stationery comparison but I doubt she get a doctor to order a scan (aren't they around $2,000.++) to have evidence at the Reunion.  That would be ore than crazy it would be irresponsible. 

• Love 3

If that is the case would it not register pretty high on the don't believe anything Vicki has to say scale?  That is a pretty elaborate lie.

I think so.  Cannot stand Vicki and her drama induced delusions.  The way she went after Slade but defended Crooks always stuck in my craw!  She is so self righteous and high and mighty.  Time for the OG of the OC to retire.

• Love 6

If I read that "article/report" correctly, they site ROL as the source for the info on the Shannon/Cat scan so I will wait to hear if this was a new report on an old scan or a new scan entirley and then why she had a new scan to begin with. BUT, thats just me!

• Love 4

I pretty much ignored the part about Shannon being in perfect health because there is no way for the author or source to know it. Shannon sees to always have some sort of health issue from stress incontinence to bronchitis. I am thinking there may be some stationery comparison but I doubt she get a doctor to order a scan (aren't they around $2,000.++) to have evidence at the Reunion. That would be ore than crazy it would be irresponsible.

I kind of don't believe it because it's hard to imagine someone who refuses to have wifi in her home getting a PET scan for funsies. But if it is true...man.

• Love 5
I pretty much ignored the part about Shannon being in perfect health because there is no way for the author or source to know it. Shannon sees to always have some sort of health issue from stress incontinence to bronchitis.

Didn't Shannon say on the show -- while they were all sitting around talking about the scans -- that she has to have them done at least once a year? Something related to her chronic bronchitis, or something.....

• Love 1

Didn't Shannon say on the show -- while they were all sitting around talking about the scans -- that she has to have them done at least once a year? Something related to her chronic bronchitis, or something.....

She said she'd had a few. I don't remember her saying anything about them being a regular thing. And it didn't sound like she knew about the particular company so I doubt that's where she went to get them before.

Edited by FozzyBear
  • Love 1

Heh. Maybe she got Dr. Moon to order one for her.

• Love 1

She said she'd had a few. I don't remember her saying anything about them being a regular thing. And it didn't sound like she knew about the particular company so I doubt that's where she went to get them before.

Actually, Shannon DID say that she has had scans at NI, the same place Brooks claimed he had his PET scan done at, a few times, so I do think she is familiar with this Imaging Center.

• Love 5

I think Shannon has lung damage from pneumonia or something so maybe she gets regular scans?
  • Love 4

I am of the opinion that Vicki believed Brooks when he first told her he had cancer. At some point she more than likely realized that he did not have it and that he lied to her but for some odd reason Vicki took up his lie and ran with it.

I believed them at first, thinking who would lie about cancer, everybody reacts different to cancer  treatments. Now with recent events I don't believe her nor do I believe Brooks. Too many inconsistencies in statements, too much odd behavior and even odder explanations. The stupidest incident  of all was the lie involving Terry which could easily be checked.  It doesn't add up and I'd be pissed if a friend of mine lied to me on that magnitude.

All I'd like to know  is why? Why did Vicki feel she had to lie, why did she feel that she had to keep lying? Was she that desperate for a man in her life?

If she had come clean early on " THAT BASTARD LIED TO ME!" the ladies would have rallied around her instead She got caught up in a web spun of lies that she and Brooks wove.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Time will tell.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 6

All I'd like to know  is why? Why did Vicki feel she had to lie, why did she feel that she had to keep lying? Was she that desperate for a man in her life?

I think Vicki did it for two reasons.  The first because she hoped it would get some sympathy for Brooks (who people dislike) and for herself (which she loves) and the second because she had no other story line for herself.   If a HW doesn't "bring it" they face the possibility of being cut back to a "friend" or fired.

• Love 6

I think Vicki did it for two reasons.  The first because she hoped it would get some sympathy for Brooks (who people dislike) and for herself (which she loves) and the second because she had no other story line for herself.   If a HW doesn't "bring it" they face the possibility of being cut back to a "friend" or fired.

Oh I'm sure that is the case and she did it at the expense of her reputation and friendships. Hope it was worth it for her.

• Love 4

I don't think Vicki did it for a storyline. I think she did it because, for some strange reason, she was so invested in things working out with Brooks and proving everyone wrong about him. In my imagination, he had some cockamamie reason he told her as to why he made up the cancer, then convinced her the other women would have a field day with it if they found out and it would just be better for both of them if they just quietly rode the lie out. It's the only thing that makes sense to me.

• Love 5

WOW!! heather officially washed her hands of Vicki. http://www.etonline.com/news/174076_heather_dubrow_is_done_being_friends_with_vicki_gunvalson/  SeemsVicki lied about Heather not reaching out to her.  What the hell is wrong with Vicki?  Why would she claim no one is supporting her when both Tamra and Heather were?  Oh and now   Vicki has blocked Meghan on twitter and Jeana is fighting with Tamra.  Good times these gals.

• Love 3

My TV guide shows that First Look is for New Jersey.

*Putting on my dunce cap*.  I mistakenly thought you meant that the first look was only shown at that time in the state of New Jersey!  Gah!  You meant RHoNJ is the first look at that time!  LOL  Please forgive my stupidity!

That said, is there a first look for OC this week?

• Love 3

*Putting on my dunce cap*.  I mistakenly thought you meant that the first look was only shown at that time in the state of New Jersey!  Gah!  You meant RHoNJ is the first look at that time!  LOL  Please forgive my stupidity!

I think not but it is sometimes worth watching the First Looks if there is a change of heart.  it means one of two things-it is a really good first 10 minutes or they are still editing.

• Love 2

WOW!! heather officially washed her hands of Vicki. http://www.etonline.com/news/174076_heather_dubrow_is_done_being_friends_with_vicki_gunvalson/  SeemsVicki lied about Heather not reaching out to her.  What the hell is wrong with Vicki?  Why would she claim no one is supporting her when both Tamra and Heather were?  Oh and now   Vicki has blocked Meghan on twitter and Jeana is fighting with Tamra.  Good times these gals.

IF it turns out that Vicki "lied" about the Terry/IV story she told to both Briana and Shannon, I am suprised that Heather did not wash her hands right there and then. Maybe Vicki told them that Brooks told her the story and she believed him, which I do NOT buy BTW, and Heather just took her, Vicki, at her word. Now add in Vicki saying that none of the HWs have reached out to her since she and Brooks broke up and the reunion is over, when in fact Heather did keep in touch, I can understand why Heather is so angry. Vicki is hell bent on making herself look like THE victim here, this season/year and IMO, she has failed miserably!

ETA......Maybe this is a set up for next season.....They bring back Jeana who is Vicki's ONLY friend/supporter against Tamra, Heather, Shannon and Meghan. LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 5

I think not but it is sometimes worth watching the First Looks if there is a change of heart.  it means one of two things-it is a really good first 10 minutes or they are still editing.

Thanks, zoeysmom!  Well, we know one thing for sure - Andy said this was the calmest, most adult reunion he's ever seen.  That could be good or bad.

IF it turns out that Vicki "lied" about the Terry/IV story she told to both Briana and Shannon, I am suprised that Heather did not wash her hands right there and then. Maybe Vicki told them that Brooks told her the story and she believed him, which I do NOT buy BTW, and Heather just took her, Vicki, at her word. Now add in Vicki saying that none of the HWs have reached out to her since she and Brooks broke up and the reunion is over, when in fact Heather did keep in touch, I can understand why Heather is so angry. Vicki is hell bent on making herself look like THE victim here, this season/year and IMO, she has failed miserably!

I\m surprised too!  Terry's medical reputation could have been damaged by that, yet Heather gets mad because Vicki said she hasn't been there for her?  Something about all of this is off, really off.

• Love 2

Thanks, zoeysmom!  Well, we know one thing for sure - Andy said this was the calmest, most adult reunion he's ever seen.  That could be good or bad.

I\m surprised too!  Terry's medical reputation could have been damaged by that, yet Heather gets mad because Vicki said she hasn't been there for her?  Something about all of this is off, really off.

It is possible that Vicki stuck by the "I was out of town" and "Brooks told me this and I believed him" BS and Heather gave Vicki the benifit of doubt. One thing for sure, the reunion will be interesting to say the least. Although I doubt we will really know what happened, we never do!

• Love 3

Somehow it's no surprise to me because Ms. Gunvalson has never really thought of her coworkers as friends. To Vicki they're props on a show in which she is the star. Not equal in status to her royal highness and her over inflated ego. To think that Heather spoke to her the same day Vicki was on WWHL and Heather was dumb enough to think she would think of her kindly???

• Love 5

Lol, no worries. No I don't think we are getting a First Look for RHOC this week.

How could that IV story not be a lie? Terry would have to be lying. I would believe Terry (or almost anyone) over Icky. And if Crookes had told Icky this tale, wouldn't Icky have been on the horn to Heather right away when she "got back" from "out of town"? To thank Terry, to make a drama, whatever? And she would have broadcast this "episode" far and wide as "proof" not just lied selectively to a few people. That is one major,detailed ((and stupidly provable) lie, Imo.

Let's hope waxky Shannon was given orders for a scan...and then shared the report. Hate to think she went down that road just to prove a point, but she was angry enough at Icky and posse.

Icky has run her course. She is not even amusing anymore (for those who thought she ever was-not me, always loathed her classless a**). She is demented, cruel, back stabbing and self-absorbed and seemingly, would give up her daughter's "friendship" if it meant keeping Crookes in her bed. I can almost see her point if he was a "catch" in any way-but come on, aany old hag can get a grifting hanger-on with some cash thrown his way. She is a clueless wreck.

Also what is the big deal about "working" all the time with her? Why is she due respect because she prefers to spend time in ner office or schmoozing at events for the sake of her sick ego? We are kind of past that mindset being admirable Imo.

It is possible that Vicki stuck by the "I was out of town" and "Brooks told me this and I believed him" BS and Heather gave Vicki the benifit of doubt. One thing for sure, the reunion will be interesting to say the least. Although I doubt we will really know what happened, we never do!

Icky will storm off the set when she can't answer to her lies. And we will never "know" for sure. Her usual theatrics.

• Love 6

This whole story with Vicki needs to be sunset and ended.  As much as I enjoy the OC, continuation of this storyline will be enough for me to walk away from it, as I've done with Atlanta's screamfest and NJ's felons.  

Yes, I view OC as just as bad.

• Love 2

I'm beyond being upset about Bravo using cancer as a big mystery this season. Beyond a bunch of HW who have to know the truth! Beyond Vicki lying to protect the reputation of her deeply flawed knight in tarnished armour! I'm now finding the humorous absurdity to this storyline. Vicki has become Lucille Ball in my mind with crazy faces, mixed messages, lies and machinations of a desperate woman.

wednesday.png

Edited by talula
  • Love 3

Several years ago there was a big trend called whole body scans, that were done on healthy patients to identify any potential issues. Shannon could have easily done one of these scans without a referral.

• Love 2