Type keyword(s) to search

First Looks: Upcoming Episodes

• Start Topic

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 7:35 AM, KLovestoShop said:

Yes.  She said she needed to go in a different direction.  Meghan moved back to St Louis to be near Jim  with the new baby. I also read that Jim didn't like how he was portrayed, as being a giant asshole.  Supposedly, Lydia is coming back. 

I have to say I'm SHOCKED (but thrilled!)Heather is leaving.  I had her pegged wrong apparently, I thought she loved the attention and had been lobbying to get more of her personal friends on the show.  Unless she thinks the show will suffer without her and Andy will beg her to come back next year.  Then she'll have the bargaining tool of getting HER friends on with her.  And maybe that would be entertaining, who knows? It would finally make Heather Queen Bee of the group I guess.  IF it made the show less arguments and more traveling and letting us see into their homes and lives and shopping I'd be for it!  I can't believe in one paragraph I just went from celebrating the fact that Heather was gone, to looking forward to her return.  This show has scrambled my brain.  Quit messin with me, Satan Andy!  :( 

• Love 7
On 3/9/2017 at 3:58 PM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Looks like Meghan will actually be back full time!

Sweet! I actually like her personality. And she's good to look at (Yes, I am a man). But I really liked that she went digging into the whole cancer thing on Brooks. I think that if she hadn't done that, then the truth of it all would never have been revealed. Plus, Shannon could use the help against Viki (yes, just like the AI from I, Robot) and Kelly.

• Love 4
On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 6:08 PM, MrSmith said:

Sweet! I actually like her personality. And she's good to look at (Yes, I am a man). But I really liked that she went digging into the whole cancer thing on Brooks. I think that if she hadn't done that, then the truth of it all would never have been revealed. Plus, Shannon could use the help against Viki (yes, just like the AI from I, Robot) and Kelly.

I believe Meghan has gone to the dark side and will be hanging heavy with Vicki and her daughter and grandchildren..  She wasnot a great friend at the end of last season to Heather, Tamra or Shannon.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

I believe Meghan has gone to the dark side and will be hanging heavy with Vicki and her daughter and grandchildren..  She wasnot a great friend at the end of last season to Heather, Tamra or Shannon.

Zoeysmom I am charging you with PMing me when they are going to show Heather's house if they show it. ;-)

1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

• Love 1
On 3/18/2017 at 8:37 PM, zoeysmom said:

Dear God, I certainly hope not. She's got a better relationship with Shannon (and Tamra, to a lesser extent) than she ever did (or could have, in my opinion) with Icky. And she should know by now just what kind of person Smelly Dudd is.

• Love 1

BORING ALERT!! Lol! I just saw Brianna, Ryan and their boys at a Target in Rancho Santa Margarita (a city right next to Coto de Caza where Vicki lives). They were in the checkout line right behind me. 

I wasn't really excited like I would be if I was in the checkout line in front of some superstar. But I did quietly say "Hi Brianna, I'm not going to annoy you. But I do recognize you. Cute family". She was nice. Just said "thank you".

And that my fellow PT posters, is about as exciting for you as posting a recipe for plain old pancakes! I sure know how to bring it don't I?! Lol

• Love 15
1 hour ago, MrSmith said:

@chenoa333 At least it was funny and entertaining!

Yes, indeed it was. It took me a few seconds to figure out why she looked so familiar but then I saw her husband and the 2 boys and I knew. She looks good when she's not wearing all that make up she has on at the Bravo reunion shows. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, MrSmith said:

@chenoa333 At least it was funny and entertaining!

Ok MRSMITH. I just enlarged your icon...who is the animal lover in the pic spoon feeding an Airedale! Lol! Or maybe it's a Schnoodle but nonetheless, it's adorable. So many animal lovers on the PT forums. That's why I come here so often...feels like "family"! ?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Ok MRSMITH. I just enlarged your icon...who is the animal lover in the pic spoon feeding an Airedale! Lol! Or maybe it's a Schnoodle but nonetheless, it's adorable. So many animal lovers on the PT forums. That's why I come here so often...feels like "family"! ?

LOL. My wife is feeding our Irish Wolfhound a piece of watermelon on a fork. Here's the full sized version of that picture: 

And here's a more recent picture of both of them: 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, MrSmith said:

LOL. My wife is feeding our Irish Wolfhound a piece of watermelon on a fork. Here's the full sized version of that picture: 

And here's a more recent picture of both of them: 

Wow! Irish Wolfhound?! Beautiful dog! Beautiful wife. Thank you for sharing those pics. And I don't care if I'm "off topic"! Lol.

(Hey did I tell you I saw Brianna yesterday?) LOL! On topic Mods!

• Love 5