Type keyword(s) to search

First Looks: Upcoming Episodes

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Its all very interesting, because none of this is a secret.  Shannon has done several interviews about all of this (linked one below) during her first season. She has never been quiet about the fact that David was arrested for Domestic Abuse, and surely the kids already know about it, since she did all the interviews.  I guess there exists the possibility that a large percentage of the audience doesn't know since it was never addressed on the show, but it still seems there must be much more to what Vicki reveals. Shannon said on Twitter that what Vicki said is horrendous and a complete lie, so it must be much more than just about his arrest. 

http://www.allabouttrh.com/2015/10/07/shannon-beador-confirms-husband-was-arrested-years-ago-for-domestic-abuse-charges/

Maybe it is that Shannon admitted to Vicki, or Vicki just made it up, that David really did hit/beat her. Shannon has denied that he ever laid a hand on her during that fight. She claimed she called the police to make them stop fighting/arguing but, again, that he never hit her despite the fact that he pled guilty and had to attend DV classes. Now, if both Shannon and Davis told the girls that he never "hit" her when this became public knowledge 2 seasons ago, this would/could cause problems between him/the girls and her family. Of course, it could be something to do with his cheating as well. I don't think anything is off limits with Vicki, she has no low she won't sink to.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, slitz said:

And I was just telling a coworker how I never win anything!  And now here I am, a major prize weiner winner!  Oh happy day!

One slight addition, in order to collect your prize, you must send a certified check for $10,000 to Coto Insurance.  It's a processing and postage fee.  It's standard procedure.  Nothing shady. Enjoy your major prize!

• Love 13
On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 10:37 PM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Keep in mind that whatever Vicki said is being filtered through Kelly. I kind of have a feeling that Kelly is not the most reliable person for repeating things accurately...

I suspect neither Vicki nor Kelly are reliable.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I find this site annoying but this story claims K-Dudd is returning.  I also seem to remember a similar story about Brandi Glanville returning because she was such a ratings booster and she returned in a very limited role.  http://www.inquisitr.com/3618218/kelly-dodd-not-fired-from-rhoc-newbie-housewife-sticking-around-for-another-season/

"Fans can rest easy that she'll be returning"? Kelly has fans? 

I'm disappointed about Lizzie. I liked her.

• Love 3

I noticed today that in the previews for Monday's episode, Vicki notes to Brianna that she "said some things about Eddie" that she shouldn't have. So perhaps she did in fact question his heterosexuality AND broach the Beador DV skeleton?

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

here is another clip:  http://people.com/tv/tamra-judge-accuses-vicki-gunvalson-of-spreading-rumors-about-eddie-cheating/

Apparently, Vicki said Eddie was cheating and he is gay.  Denials all around. 

Shannon crying and Heather getting off on the fact she had earlier told Kelly to shut up and turn around.

Good Lord - who filmed this and what device were they using? The way this is all being revealed is so interesting. I almost wonder if they even knew they were being filmed when this fight in the van was happening. 

• Love 3

Good Lord - who filmed this and what device were they using? The way this is all being revealed is so interesting. I almost wonder if they even knew they were being filmed when this fight in the van was happening. 

I've read a couple of times that the return trips have historically been "off limits" for the show (as in not filmed, and not shared).  So I am guessing that they weren't set up for filming, but then when the proverbial "defecation hit the oscillation" they started filming anyway, knowing that it was too good to miss.

• Love 9

I still remember the big issue between liyyie and tamra in season 9 ended up being something that happened after filming was over for the night.

In this case, at least we will know why tamra and shannon distance themselves from vicki again and we have documented evidence of the truth...so no telephone to be done this time.

• Love 1

Vicki is just hideous.  She is the worst liar in the entire world.  It's like she's not even trying.  

As far as Tamra, I have not one iota of sympathy for her - she knows exactly what Vicki is, but chose a storyline - not a friendship, when she decided to "forgive" Vicki and pressured everyone else to do the same.   Dumbshit.  

• Love 6
52 minutes ago, straightshooter said:

Vicki is just hideous.  She is the worst liar in the entire world.  It's like she's not even trying.  

As far as Tamra, I have not one iota of sympathy for her - she knows exactly what Vicki is, but chose a storyline - not a friendship, when she decided to "forgive" Vicki and pressured everyone else to do the same.   Dumbshit.   Per Kelly it should be Dumbfuck.

• Love 3

Okay, I've watched the preview for the season finale more times than I care to admit.  What the heck does Heather say as Vicki is walking away?  Can anyone else hear it?

Edited by slitz
Complete sentences are important
  • Love 1

Okay, I've watched the preview for the season finale more times than I care to admit.  What the heck does Heather say as Vicki is walking away?  Can anyone else hear it?

If it's the part I think you're talking about, I think she says "Don't move".  My guess is she's tired of Vicki thinking if she just walks away, the conversation (and more importantly, the conflict) is over.

• Love 6

What I've noticed this season is my own behavior. I'm not rewatching RHOOC episodes, nor keeping them for future reference. As soon as I watch I delete.

When I noticed my self doing that with RHONY I knew it just wasn't that important to me anymore as entertainment. Now if I miss an NY show I've deleted them with out watching them I really don't care and if they record or I watch.

The main reasons with OC are my disgust with Vicki and Kelly. They aren't enjoyable to watch. I don't give a fuck about them. It's a different disgust that I have with them compared to the disgust and admitted interest I have with Theresa Gudice on NJ which I do still watch.

If they let others go but keep Vicki and Kelly I am more than likely out. I fast forward through their crap already. Not interested in those two. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Giselle said:

What I've noticed this season is my own behavior. I'm not rewatching RHOOC episodes, nor keeping them for future reference. As soon as I watch I delete.

When I noticed my self doing that with RHONY I knew it just wasn't that important to me anymore as entertainment. Now if I miss an NY show I've deleted them with out watching them I really don't care and if they record or I watch.

The main reasons with OC are my disgust with Vicki and Kelly. They aren't enjoyable to watch. I don't give a fuck about them. It's a different disgust that I have with them compared to the disgust and admitted interest I have with Theresa Gudice on NJ which I do still watch.

If they let others go but keep Vicki and Kelly I am more than likely out. I fast forward through their crap already. Not interested in those two. 

Get out of my head! This exactly. Generally, I find myself watching for the first time only paying slight attention. Usually doing laundry or the dishes, and things are usually crazy at my house in the evening. I always keep it on my DVR and pay better attention the next morning when the house is quiet. This season, I haven't gone back to watch any of them. I just don't have two shits to give for the most part. I blame a lot of it on Kelly. She is just not interesting to me in any way. Not funny, not entertaining, not even that fun IMO to snark on. And Vicki, well she has never been interesting to me. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Giselle said:

You know, now that you mention it...

• Love 2
On 10/27/2016 at 3:30 PM, doublek61 said:

If it's the part I think you're talking about, I think she says "Don't move".  My guess is she's tired of Vicki thinking if she just walks away, the conversation (and more importantly, the conflict) is over.

That's how I understood it too. While Heather's mommy dearest tone creeps me out, Vicki does often walk away before others have their say.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 2
On 10/24/2016 at 2:19 PM, doublek61 said:

I've read a couple of times that the return trips have historically been "off limits" for the show (as in not filmed, and not shared).  So I am guessing that they weren't set up for filming, but then when the proverbial "defecation hit the oscillation" they started filming anyway, knowing that it was too good to miss.

That sounds right - I don't think Meghan meant for us to see her cheek stickies!

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

"Get off MY show"?!?!?!? Who does she think she is? Vicki forgets that we all know the show was based around Jenna/family and that Michael/Vicki had to try out for it. LOL Yes, they let Jenna go but Vicki was there helping production push her out the door.

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

"Get off MY show"?!?!?!? Who does she think she is? Vicki forgets that we all know the show was based around Jenna/family and that Michael/Vicki had to try out for it. LOL Yes, they let Jenna go but Vicki was there helping production push her out the door.

Reza said the same thing at the Shahs reunion!

• Love 2

When Madame Puppet demands, in her best third-rate, community theatre Garbo impression, "Don't moooove," I pray that someone informs her that she is not talking to Miss Terry or one of the paychecks she calved, so she can go take a flying leap. Who are you talking to, fool?? "Don't move." You sound like a mental patient. Hmm...maybe someone should call an amalaaaance. Silly poseur.

• Love 5

I have a different take on Heather.....probably not a very popular one.  SOMEONE needs to control that group, and normally, Heather seems to be the most "in control".  

For way too long, Vicki has been allowed to make blanket statements and just assume that everyone will accept them and kowtow to her.  Finally someone is standing up and making her take responsibility!

• Love 18
11 minutes ago, doublek61 said:

I have a different take on Heather.....probably not a very popular one.  SOMEONE needs to control that group, and normally, Heather seems to be the most "in control".  

For way too long, Vicki has been allowed to make blanket statements and just assume that everyone will accept them and kowtow to her.  Finally someone is standing up and making her take responsibility!

Vicki makes nasty comments, gives a blanket apology, then denies she did/said anything wrong/nasty to begin with and that she really has nothing to apologize for. I agree, it is time that someone is trying to get Vicki to take responsibility and Heather was the first one to accept Vicki back into the group, not Tamra.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Says a lot about Vicki's delusional mind set.  I also thought it 'interesting' that she says she has proof that David 'beat the shit out of Shannon'.  So, does Vicki have a copy of the police report - the actual police report?  Did Vicki manage to get that through her new boyfriend who knows the process?  Or, is Vicki just exaggerating aka lying which is her MO?  She's afraid for Shannon?  I don't think Vicki really cares about anyone but herself.  Sorry Vicki, it's not about your caring, it's about an agenda.

• Love 6

Bravo is getting smarter about when they tape the Reunion.  By taping it October 20th, and airing it November 7th, there was far less time for leaks and predictions how big or how gangster someone went.  (Bethenny on NY actually overblew the Reunion by going on and on about it on her radio show.)    

http://www.eonline.com/news/806273/heather-dubrow-teases-brutal-real-housewives-of-orange-county-season-11-reunion

Heather can be a little too literal about others and how they feel and what they said but I did think it interesting she essentially stepping out as the spokesperson.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Bravo is getting smarter about when they tape the Reunion.  By taping it October 20th, and airing it November 7th, there was far less time for leaks and predictions how big or how gangster someone went.  (Bethenny on NY actually overblew the Reunion by going on and on about it on her radio show.)    

http://www.eonline.com/news/806273/heather-dubrow-teases-brutal-real-housewives-of-orange-county-season-11-reunion

Heather can be a little too literal about others and how they feel and what they said but I did think it interesting she essentially stepping out as the spokesperson.

Heather was the only one that left room for reconciliation with Vicki at the end of last night, as both Tamra and Shannon said they were done with her! I think Heather knows that it is up to production whether or not Vicki and/or Kelly come back and if they do, they will all have to find a way to film together or risk loosing their own Oranges. LOL

• Love 5
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Heather was the only one that left room for reconciliation with Vicki at the end of last night, as both Tamra and Shannon said they were done with her! I think Heather knows that it is up to production whether or not Vicki and/or Kelly come back and if they do, they will all have to find a way to film together or risk loosing their own Oranges. LOL

I re-watched most of OC yesterday.  There was a point when Tamra pretty much told Vicki not one more comment about my family.  I think Tamra was putting it on the record that there would be no more make up to break up if Vicki crossed the line.

Heather has ultimate job security she and Terry between them have four shows with Evolution Media.  She doesn't have to express her stance publicly. 

I see some other reality show offers in Vicki's future-maybe her own spin-off.

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, slitz said:

Holy christ, Kelly's boobs in that dress!  It's just all boobs!  Are we sure her stay at the detox place wasn't a recovery center for a boob job?  

I thought the boobage on the entire couch looked like a waiting room couch for the show Botched.  Ladies need to dial it back to a more natural look.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, zoeysmom said:

I thought the boobage on the entire couch looked like a waiting room couch for the show Botched.  Ladies need to dial it back to a more natural look.

True.  I give Meghan a pass though because god knows my own smallish boobs looked a whole lot bigger when I was pregnant.  Too bad they didn't stick around!  lol

Edited by slitz
spelling
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, slitz said:

True.  I give Meghan a pass though because god knows my own smallish boobs looked a whole lot bigger when I was pregnant.  Too bad they didn't stick around!  lol

Meghan has implants so she can pretty much rely on some of her new boobage sticking around.  meghan has enjoyed this pregnancy and unlike her outfit t the finale she has rocked some really cute looks.  

• Love 2

While I'd like to see them tape the reunion show right after they film when emotions are running high, at least with some time and distance from the events  they have an opportunity to unearth info and are someone more clear headed to butt heads.

I'd love to see Vicki and Kelly get their rear handed to them and receive their walking papers as a parting gift.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Giselle said:

While I'd like to see them tape the reunion show right after they film when emotions are running high, at least with some time and distance from the events  they have an opportunity to unearth info and are someone more clear headed to butt heads.

I'd love to see Vicki and Kelly get their rear handed to them and receive their walking papers as a parting gift.

I listened to Tamra and she claims there was a lot of unused footage of she and her granddaughter, who appeared for all of 18 seconds.  Jeff Lewis apparently decorated Shannon's house, took time off to film and none of it was used.  I think they have to wait to see what is aired.  It would also eliminate the fake viewer questions-okay I don't know if they are fake.  They quit filming scenes May 29th and the show started airing June 20th.  That is a pretty fast turn round.  I do like they filmed the Reunion 18 days before it aired-seems fresher.  

• Love 5
3 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

So stuff not used is what I wish they did use..if that makes sense.

Tamara-and I think she was referring to the accident and bus ride (filmed with a producer's I-phone) superseded the other events.  She and Heather McDonald basically said it is tough when people take the time to film and it is not shown.  Tamra was saying she was hoping for a lost footage episode.  She also said her son hates the show because they work so hard to make him out to look bad. 

• Love 2

Oh cry me a river, Ryan Vieth. Yes, I am sure the producers and editors at Bravo are all putting in extra hours just to make you look bad. It has nothing to do with your own behavior. There is just this show-wide conspiracy to make you, a supporting player, look bad. It must be so hard being poor, persecuted you. Like mother, like son.

• Love 10