Type keyword(s) to search

First Looks: Upcoming Episodes

• Start Topic

Ha ha.  She came prepared ready for the 'attack'.  Well, except for Brooks who was watching the fight.  This, after Brooks showed her his CT/PET scan in the hopes that Tamra would be their warrior. 

I still don't understand how Tamra and Vicks and Brooks went from Shannon's party to everything being OK.  I wonder if the editors were 'playing' with the timeline.  It just doesn't make sense. 

I don't think it is a producer trick/timeline stunt. Even after seeing Tamra pour gas on the does/doesn't he fire all season, Vicki and Tamra were close and still are today. BUT, it does make me wonder if Tamra and Eddie weren't in on it with Vicki/Brooks, using the cancer storyline to begin with and keeping it at the forefront for Vicki. After all, Eddie was THE first one to cast doubt on Brooks having cancer during filming, followed by Tamra asking the psychic. I would not put it past Tamra agreeing to it so that Vicki had a compelling storyline this season so that she, Vicki, kept her Orange. (just a thought/possible theory) LOL

• Love 8

I don't think it is a producer trick/timeline stunt. Even after seeing Tamra pour gas on the does/doesn't he fire all season, Vicki and Tamra were close and still are today. BUT, it does make me wonder if Tamra and Eddie weren't in on it with Vicki/Brooks, using the cancer storyline to begin with and keeping it at the forefront for Vicki. After all, Eddie was THE first one to cast doubt on Brooks having cancer during filming, followed by Tamra asking the psychic. I would not put it past Tamra agreeing to it so that Vicki had a compelling storyline this season so that she, Vicki, kept her Orange. (just a thought/possible theory) LOL

Well, that is a possibility.   It is weird to say the least that Tamra and Vicks are still friends after all that happened this season.  The proof is in the pudding that  when Vicks and Brianna was on WWHL, Tamra was in the audience.  God, are they all playing us?  I hate to think so but it may very well be the case with T and V.  They 'need' that orange big time.

• Love 6

I hope Shannon rips Billy's GF apart Monday night.  Now I know she's Billy's GF but at first I they were brother and sister because they look so much alike but I don't remember Vicki ever mentioning having a sister.

What a bitch!

Vicki has a cute younger sister that we've seen on Vicki's trip home to see her parents. (or else I'm mixing her up with Jeana)

eta: I'm late, zoeysmom said she has 3.

Edited by Almost 3000
  • Love 2

Wow! I thought I was the cynic around here. The idea of Tamra and Eddie being in on the great cancer/ no cancer debate from the beginning makes sense. I'm one of those people who believe the entire season is planned in advance but not technically "scripted" so if Vicki had Tamra stirring things up intentionally the plan worked. All season I've thought that Meghan was following production's "suggestions" too.

If this is true, the only people being duped were all of us.

• Love 9

Well, that is a possibility.   It is weird to say the least that Tamra and Vicks are still friends after all that happened this season.  The proof is in the pudding that  when Vicks and Brianna was on WWHL, Tamra was in the audience.  God, are they all playing us?  I hate to think so but it may very well be the case with T and V.  They 'need' that orange big time.

Just the simple fact that Vicki was more upset with Shannon than Tamra, who started it all and kept pouring gas on the does/doesn't he, doesn't make sense unless the 2 of them cooked this up and then Eddie/Brooks went along with it all.

Wow! I thought I was the cynic around here. The idea of Tamra and Eddie being in on the great cancer/ no cancer debate from the beginning makes sense. I'm one of those people who believe the entire season is planned in advance but not technically "scripted" so if Vicki had Tamra stirring things up intentionally the plan worked. All season I've thought that Meghan was following production's "suggestions" too.

If this is true, the only people being duped were all of us.

Oh, I am sure that Meghan is "advised" by production as they all are but I don't think the whole cast is in on this. IF, Tamra/Vicki preplanned this together, I doubt they shared their idea with any of the others or any of the production team/crew, outside Eddie/Brooks because they needed everyone to buy into this so that we, the viewers would also buy into it.

I'm not saying that this is what happened but IMO, it is a possibility, especially in light of Tamra's/Vicki's intact friendship after seeing everything that Tamra said/did this season. I also would not put it past these 2 because IMO, both are desperate to keep those full HW checks rolling in, more so than the rest of the OC HWs.

• Love 3

Just the simple fact that Vicki was more upset with Shannon than Tamra, who started it all and kept pouring gas on the does/doesn't he, doesn't make sense unless the 2 of them cooked this up and then Eddie/Brooks went along with it all.

Oh, I am sure that Meghan is "advised" by production as they all are but I don't think the whole cast is in on this. IF, Tamra/Vicki preplanned this together, I doubt they shared their idea with any of the others or any of the production team/crew, outside Eddie/Brooks because they needed everyone to buy into this so that we, the viewers would also buy into it.

I'm not saying that this is what happened but IMO, it is a possibility, especially in light of Tamra's/Vicki's intact friendship after seeing everything that Tamra said/did this season. I also would not put it past these 2 because IMO, both are desperate to keep those full HW checks rolling in, more so than the rest of the OC HWs.

Imagine being the OG of the OC and you want to leave your boyfriend out and production says no.  What does Vicki have to offer?  Now she is dragging in her brother for scenes?  How inconvenient to drag the brother in from Illinois twice in three months so Vicki has family.  Tamra knows she and Vicki are becoming the white trash edition of RHOC.  Shannon, Heather and Meghan has real money and let's not forget Katie Hamilton  (had she stayed).  So all Vicki and Tara have to offer is their screwed up adult children.  There was a reason that each time when Shannon was being Vicki's good friend, Vicki and Tamra instead got together for on air camera time.  The first time was after CUT Fitness and the psychic reveal, how preposterous (and dramatic) for Vicki to walk out on dinner, the reveal of the test results-really after Brooks and Tamra had words and we never see her apologize to Brooks, so in short yes, Vicki and Tamra have manipulated their way back for another season.

• Love 2

I think we may have been duped by Tamrat and Vicki, but so was Andy Cohen and the other cast members. I feel a little yucky about watching, but have to consider it was all a hoax. We don't know for sure, but if it looks like shit, smells like shit it's probably shit!

tumblr_lw2pdvyov21ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_inline_mjtpe6cd2s1qz4rgp.gif

Edited by talula
  • Love 6

Ha ha. She came prepared ready for the 'attack'. Well, except for Brooks who was watching the fight. This, after Brooks showed her his CT/PET scan in the hopes that Tamra would be their warrior.

I still don't understand how Tamra and Vicks and Brooks went from Shannon's party to everything being OK. I wonder if the editors were 'playing' with the timeline. It just doesn't make sense.

I'm guessing some tampering w/ the timeline took place.

• Love 1

I have a feeling we will be hearing from Heather and terry Monday night. Sounds like a tidbit Heather kept to herself for maximum dramatic effect.

So Shortly after Tamra speech about forgiving Simon for putting her through so much she turned around and filed a 19 page Notice of Contempt regarding custody, visitation and asserting parental alienation. Prior to the hearing she made the rounds on the likes of Dr. Drew and others claiming victory. Simon apparently was too cheap or unable to afford an attorney. At the conclusion of the hearing-Simon was awarded full custody with no forced visitation to Tara. Amen.

I would like to file a Notice of Contempt on Tammy Sue for being a vexation to my mind, eyes, and ears.

• Love 5

I think Vicki and Tamra are still close because they know that they need each other as allies. I think Tamra was legitimately shaken by the coup d'etat last year and knows she could be in the hot seat at any moment. Vicki knows she is in the hot seat this year. Both Vicki and Tamra play the game of RHoOC politics. Shannon doesn't. Shannon will ultimately be a better friend to Vicki, but Shannon has personal standards, which means she will bail on Vicki if she feels it's right. Tamra, on the other hand, needs allies, she and Vicki will stand behind each other through thick and thin because it is mutually beneficial for them. Kind of like how Heather "stood by" Tamra last year. It becomes a point of pride with these women, to not be wrong and to have others in their corner. They all need allies. I think Vicki and Tamra are clinging to each other for safety as always.

• Love 7

I think Vicki and Tamra are still close because they know that they need each other as allies. I think Tamra was legitimately shaken by the coup d'etat last year and knows she could be in the hot seat at any moment. Vicki knows she is in the hot seat this year. Both Vicki and Tamra play the game of RHoOC politics. Shannon doesn't. Shannon will ultimately be a better friend to Vicki, but Shannon has personal standards, which means she will bail on Vicki if she feels it's right. Tamra, on the other hand, needs allies, she and Vicki will stand behind each other through thick and thin because it is mutually beneficial for them. Kind of like how Heather "stood by" Tamra last year. It becomes a point of pride with these women, to not be wrong and to have others in their corner. They all need allies. I think Vicki and Tamra are clinging to each other for safety as always.

It is the down side of having 2/5 of the cast as reality show veterans who depend largely on their earnings from the show to say solvent.  Tamra knows when to pull her punches and when to flail.  I saw her face after the dust up with Brooks and the big old smile knowing once again she had created some sure to be shown footage.  Her umbrage didn't make any sense-she knew she had not spoken to Brooks so why would she be upset about "consider the source", as if that is some huge slight in the world of RHs.  However, they dropped the ball because there was no believable apology shown.  Tamra half assed apologized to Vicki through Brooks because he was too busy upstairs watching golf?  Vicki's house is 4500 square feet-I think he could have meandered down for the apology.

• Love 3

Unfortunately, I missed this week's First Vies b/c of complications encountered while power couponing (although I managed to pay $75 for a $50 gas card and about $52 of groceries) but am not too upset sincd I am beyong bored with this fake cancer and baptism stuff.

Wow for the first time ever, Tamra produced real tears. I'm thinking she must have been snorting raw onions before coming out to the pool area.

Maybe some of that pool water got in her eyes?
  • Love 4

It is the down side of having 2/5 of the cast as reality show veterans who depend largely on their earnings from the show to say solvent. Tamra knows when to pull her punches and when to flail. I saw her face after the dust up with Brooks and the big old smile knowing once again she had created some sure to be shown footage. Her umbrage didn't make any sense-she knew she had not spoken to Brooks so why would she be upset about "consider the source", as if that is some huge slight in the world of RHs. However, they dropped the ball because there was no believable apology shown. Tamra half assed apologized to Vicki through Brooks because he was too busy upstairs watching golf? Vicki's house is 4500 square feet-I think he could have meandered down for the apology.

Lol!

Tamra can never contain her glee when she knows the trouble she kicks up will make the final edit.

If she could still arch one eyebrow, she would.

Unfortunately, I missed this week's First Vies b/c of complications encountered while power couponing (although I managed to pay $75 for a $50 gas card and about $52 of groceries) but am not too upset sincd I am beyong bored with this fake cancer and baptism stuff.

Maybe some of that pool water got in her eyes?

That's what I was gonna say (about the pool water)!

Edited by Scrambled Fog

How in the HELL did that pool not shrivel up into boiled off water into bone dryness repelled from Tamras devil's fuel from the rottenness to her core? I will never understand. What a first look! It's only a matter of moments before she's adding footage to her highlight (lowlight?) reel!

I was pausing and Freeze framing Tammy K and Lynne Curtin! Welcome back! Did Lynn borrow that stripper dress from one of her girls or what ?

• Love 4

What is Shannon saying when she's yelling at Billy? It's something like "When my husband was cheating did you ask to see the test?" I honestly couldn't make it out. Did anyone catch it?

Billy's girlfriend Rhonda said Vicki had not asked Shannon to show any records of David cheating.  Since Vicki claimed she never told a soul about the affair she is pretty busted.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-10/episode-1019/videos?clip=2916330

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 5

Unfortunately, I missed this week's First Vies b/c of complications encountered while power couponing (although I managed to pay $75 for a $50 gas card and about $52 of groceries) but am not too upset sincd I am beyong bored with this fake cancer and baptism stuff.Maybe some of that pool water got in her eyes?

The crying was before the dunk. She really let lose with the tears for the first time ever and I'm just not buying the crap she was trying to sell. Yep I'm thinking she was mainlining tear gas or something. This was more than your run of the mill secret tug of a nose hair. She wanted some water works. Nope I think she brought in the big guns.

• Love 5

The crying was before the dunk. She really let lose with the tears for the first time ever and I'm just not buying the crap she was trying to sell. Yep I'm thinking she was mainlining tear gas or something. This was more than your run of the mill secret tug of a nose hair. She wanted some water works. Nope I think she brought in the big guns.

I laughed so hard, I got my ab workout in!

Thanks for the laughs!

• Love 3

Remember what Dennis did to make Dee produce tears at her fske baby's funeral? http://s1046.photobucket.com/user/dryedmangoezsunny/media/SUNNY704-11.jpg.html

However, they dropped the ball because there was no believable apology shown.  Tamra half assed apologized to Vicki through Brooks because he was too busy upstairs watching golf?  Vicki's house is 4500 square feet-I think he could have meandered down for the apology.

I think Vicki and Brooks didn't need much of an apology because the whole thing was ultimately their fault - Brooks passed that info along to Vicki and Vicki passed it along to Tamra. The fact is Brooks was maligning Tamra when he knew that he was the originator of the gossip (even if he didn't tell Tamra per se). He was basically making Tamra out to be a liar when (though she is often a liar), she really wasn't lying in this case. They would be pretty ballsy to be too indignant over Tamra's being upset.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 2

It looked like Vicki was reading a text on her phone during Tamra's baptism...

vicki%20texting%20finale_zpsbedw0ygg.jpg

Or checking a photo she had just taken.  Nobody can just live in the moment.  Always have to be recording whatever is happening in front of them.  OK I need to go to bed now.

• Love 3

I consider myself the cliche', "spiritual but not religious" type person.  Tamra's making he baptismal celebration into the obligatory final episode party--where we all know there are bound to be fights, name calling, and wine glass throwing, is kinda disgusting. It's almost like making a mockery out of the whole thing.  This solidifies for me the fact that the woman has no character, morals, or code of ethics.  It might have been a little better had she done the baptismal celebration on a different day than the party, but no...She knows the way the this works.  She knows how these season finale parties are supposed go.  She's a disgusting person.  It's like she's literally sold her soul to Bravo.

Edited by zenme
  • Love 9

I consider myself the cliche', "spiritual but not religious" type person. Tamra's making he baptismal celebration into the obligatory final episode party--where we all know there are bound to be fights, name calling, and wine glass throwing, is kinda disgusting. It's almost like making a mockery out of the whole thing. This solidifies for me the fact that the woman has no character, morals, or code of ethics. It might have been a little better had she done the baptismal celebration on a different day than the party, but no...She knows the way the this works. She knows how these season finale parties are supposed go. She's a disgusting person. It's like she's literally sold her soul to Bravo.

• Love 3

I consider myself the cliche', "spiritual but not religious" type person.  Tamra's making he baptismal celebration into the obligatory final episode party--where we all know there are bound to be fights, name calling, and wine glass throwing, is kinda disgusting. It's almost like making a mockery out of the whole thing.  This solidifies for me the fact that the woman has no character, morals, or code of ethics.  It might have been a little better had she done the baptismal celebration on a different day than the party, but no...She knows the way the this works.  She knows how these season finale parties are supposed go.  She's a disgusting person.  It's like she's literally sold her soul to Bravo.

It is almost as if the producers borrowed a page from RHNJ and the Christening brawl.  It just adds to the irony of the situation.  What is wrong with having the finale at the St. Regis and call it just that a party.  Just like they did for many years.

• Love 6

Do people usually make speeches about themselves immediately after being Baptized?  The one time she mentioned God, it was in the context of her excitement over His plan for HER.  The only thing worse than hearing her carry on about herself was hearing her throw Simon under the bus under the guise of "forgiving" him.  That wasn't very Christian-like.  It's sad that she turned something so meaningful into nothing but a RHOC cast reunion.

• Love 7

Do people usually make speeches about themselves immediately after being Baptized?  The one time she mentioned God, it was in the context of her excitement over His plan for HER.  The only thing worse than hearing her carry on about herself was hearing her throw Simon under the bus under the guise of "forgiving" him.  That wasn't very Christian-like.  It's sad that she turned something so meaningful into nothing but a RHOC cast reunion.

I co-sign all of this. Also disgusting that the church allowed her to do the "baptism" at a hotel, instead of at the church. Tamra claimed she had been "privately" attending church for a year, but I didn't notice any church friends at the baptism.

Also, most churches have robes for adults to wear, yet she managed to find something that would become see through once she got dunked. And needing 45 minutes after the dunking to greet her guests? Yeah, I get that they were filming, but that's just another reason not to have filmed this.

• Love 6

The Amazing Grace/Tamra over the years montage was like a scene out of Godfather--where Michael Corleone is godfather to Connie's baby, meanwhile he's responsible for various murders and hits all around the U.S. It's kind of creepy. She's like a grown up version of Damian in The Omen. They should have played the theme to Exorcist instead of Amazing Grace.

• Love 9

I'm sorry, I don't know what show you are referring to.

Sorry, I was referring to the ep of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia in which she is having a funeral for a fake baby and her brother helps her cry by blowing chili powder into ger eyes. By the time she gives her eulogy for the fske baby, she's bleeding out of her eyes.
  • Love 4

I consider myself the cliche', "spiritual but not religious" type person. Tamra's making he baptismal celebration into the obligatory final episode party--where we all know there are bound to be fights, name calling, and wine glass throwing, is kinda disgusting. It's almost like making a mockery out of the whole thing. This solidifies for me the fact that the woman has no character, morals, or code of ethics. It might have been a little better had she done the baptismal celebration on a different day than the party, but no...She knows the way the this works. She knows how these season finale parties are supposed go. She's a disgusting person. It's like she's literally sold her soul to Bravo.

You Nailed what I have been trying to say. Of course I don't know what is in Tamra's heart. It's just the idea of this baptism party being the final party of the season is what I find completely disgusting. Tamra using what I assume is something that is very sacred to some, is wrong imo.

You said it perfectly.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 4

I co-sign all of this. Also disgusting that the church allowed her to do the "baptism" at a hotel, instead of at the church. Tamra claimed she had been "privately" attending church for a year, but I didn't notice any church friends at the baptism.

Also, most churches have robes for adults to wear, yet she managed to find something that would become see through once she got dunked. And needing 45 minutes after the dunking to greet her guests? Yeah, I get that they were filming, but that's just another reason not to have filmed this.

She claimed she attended on line when she was too busy to attend in person.  I agree about her choice of dunking attire-I am surprised she didn't have CUT Fitness printed on her panties.

• Love 4

She claimed she attended on line when she was too busy to attend in person. I agree about her choice of dunking attire-I am surprised she didn't have CUT Fitness printed on her panties.

What?

People can attend church online?

No wonder Tamra doesn't know the difference between a a pastor and a pasture.

• Love 7

Maybe the church didn't want to be filmed? I don't know, just a guess.

When I lived inland, baptisms were usually done in the church. I'm in Florida now and usually they are done in the ocean. The last baptism I attended was at a church, but Skype-d in from a beach in Belize. Still, I've never been to a hotel pool pasteurization.

• Love 6

When I lived inland, baptisms were usually done in the church. I'm in Florida now and usually they are done in the ocean. The last baptism I attended was at a church, but Skype-d in from a beach in Belize. Still, I've never been to a hotel pool pasteurization.

We should all get down on our knees and thank our higher powers Tamra's baptism was not conducted in the ocean.

The impact on the environment would be beyond comprehension.

• Love 4

Or checking a photo she had just taken.  Nobody can just live in the moment.  Always have to be recording whatever is happening in front of them.  OK I need to go to bed now.

That picture.  If I had a high, beautiful, choral soprano voice, I would gently sing, 'trash' looking at this gathering - excepting the girl, who still may have a hopeful future.  What a bunch of fuckery.  "It's like a Kyle Umansky/P. Diddy white party!  But better because it's like spiritual!  Can you read my thong size through my skirt?"

Billy's girlfriend Rhonda said Vicki had not asked Shannon to show any records of David cheating.  Since Vicki claimed she never told a soul about the affair she is pretty busted.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-10/episode-1019/videos?clip=2916330

Good God, what a bunch of garbage in human form.  Really, Rhonda?  I can't.  Billy and Rhonda, sitting in a tree, DR-I-N-K-I-N-G.   

Vicki and her cohort (Brooks, Tamra, her family of origin, these ho-wannabe friends) is what happens when they grow up with the attitude that things like studying is for suckers, that connecting with other people in a sincere way not involving shots is for losers, and that what the mirror shows is a lie.  SIZE UP, honeys.

• Love 6

She claimed she attended on line when she was too busy to attend in person.  I agree about her choice of dunking attire-I am surprised she didn't have CUT Fitness printed on her panties.

ONLINE? Was going to a drive-in or drive-thru church too much work? Yeah, I'm surprised she didn't have her gym's name on her outfit. Maybe Eddie will be wearing a tshirt with the logo again.
  • Love 4

Usually when my dad asks (nags) me about going to church on Sunday, I reply that I watched Super Soul Sunday on OWN.  Now I am going to be telling him that I "went to church" online.  

We should all get down on our knees and thank our higher powers Tamra's baptism was not conducted in the ocean.

The impact on the environment would be beyond comprehension.

I agree, Scrambled Fog.  I'm imagining earthquakes, tsunamis, hurricanes, and volcanoes going off all over the world, asteroids seen in the sky--the whole thing.  I'm totally convinced that if we shave back a piece of that processed hair we'll see a 666 inscribed.  She's heinous.   

• Love 4

That picture.  If I had a high, beautiful, choral soprano voice, I would gently sing, 'trash' looking at this gathering - excepting the girl, who still may have a hopeful future.  What a bunch of fuckery.  "It's like a Kyle Umansky/P. Diddy white party!  But better because it's like spiritual!  Can you read my thong size through my skirt?"

Good God, what a bunch of garbage in human form.  Really, Rhonda?  I can't.  Billy and Rhonda, sitting in a tree, DR-I-N-K-I-N-G.   

Vicki and her cohort (Brooks, Tamra, her family of origin, these ho-wannabe friends) is what happens when they grow up with the attitude that things like studying is for suckers, that connecting with other people in a sincere way not involving shots is for losers, and that what the mirror shows is a lie.  SIZE UP, honeys.

Billy and Rhonda sitting in a tree D-R-I-N-K-I-N-G, truly made me laugh out loud.  Every time Vicki trots out another family member it just gets worse.  Her husband called her a C#NT on TV, her daughter eloped a very stern young man with wide hips (thank you Scoobie for that one), her son would rather his mother not know where he lives and order appetizers than listen to his other's angst, her mother apparently thought she was a bit full of herself. Now there is Rhonda Roundheels a dead ringer for Vicki pre plastic surgery spouting off her mouth.  I noticed Billy on his twitter account was a little peeved at giving up his bed to Shannon and David.  A cursory view and it seems Brother Billy makes a habit of being around Vicki during filming.  I think he wants his little Rhonda to be a RH.  Thank you someone at Bravo for listening-Vicki's family is not classy, intelligent or remotely interesting.  Stop the madness.

• Love 5

We should all get down on our knees and thank our higher powers Tamra's baptism was not conducted in the ocean. The impact on the environment would be beyond comprehension.

Would it be too much to hope for the camera to pull back, revealing a rapidly-spreading cosmetic slick on the water of the pool?
  • Love 6

Would it be too much to hope for the camera to pull back, revealing a rapidly-spreading cosmetic slick on the water of the pool?

Cosmetic Slick! L O L !

I hereby inform you I am stealing "cosmetic slick".

Makeup, tanner, hair products, and possible body glitter.

• Love 4

Wait, Donn called Vicki c---?  Yikes, I must have missed that. 

Totally agree that every person brings to film winds up being  a nightmare zm.

Yes, many, many, many times, I'm sure, but the time it was on film was a few seasons (not sure exactly when) back during one of the first couple episode. Vicki and Donn were moving furniture in their house.
  • Love 1

She claimed she attended on line when she was too busy to attend in person. I agree about her choice of dunking attire-I am surprised she didn't have CUT Fitness printed on her panties.

Bwahaha! Oh Tammy Sue. You so crazy. Seriously though, if you can't find time to go to church maybe your new found dedication to religion doesn't require a baptism.

• Love 3

I've been cracking up for 5 minutes over this!!  Hotel pool pasteurization wins my internet today!

• Love 2

Tammy Sue getting babtized at the hotel should be in a scene from American Horror Stories HOTEL! A hedious make up slick spreads across the water as the lights flicker and a beast arises from the pool with 666 stamped on her forehead. The beast's red eyes stare out at the guests as they turn and run toward the nearest exit. The beast emerges from the pool covered in scales with long claws and perfectly applied lipstick and gently whispers, "Eddie come and get a kiss."

• Love 3